It's finally happening, Mikufriends

Attached: confession.jpg (560x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1121293323535175680
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163629234/#163635875
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174908637/#174917185
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163629234/#q163635515
otakomu.jp/archives/843159.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-26/mikoto-yamaguchi-shinigami-sama-ni-saigo-no-onegai-o-manga-gets-remake/.143910
twitter.com/kkkitikkk/status/1121351473651011585
mangadex.org/group/7904/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miku a best and a winner

Nino a shit and a loser

Attached: 1545480800952.jpg (720x512, 244K)

nino a shit

this is the official art?? that linework tho....

dump

Yotsuba.

Attached: yotsuba-lolikano pic 2.jpg (1070x1600, 671K)

It's a trace the usual leaker did over the photo, I think

No
Are you seriously dumb enough to think that's official art?

Yes, what are you gonna do about it?

IT'S COMING HOME
LOVE IS COMING HOME

First of all, it's fake. Second of all, stop making threads until the scans supposedly drop if the spoiler is even true.

Attached: 1550965782963.jpg (610x901, 109K)

Ichika a best

Nino a shit

Retard

I want art of Miku in Sengoku general clothes with Nico, both standing on a train about to run over a snake.

Hopefags: Yotsubros! We finally outran the fatty and the snek!

Despairfags: Yotsuba merch sold so poorly that they finally decided to understock it compared to her sisters.

Attached: D5IKrY7UUAAvjov.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

Attached: based itsuki.gif (500x500, 396K)

I hope Miku's confession gets accepted so we can see the Mikufag meltdown when they break up.

based fatty

>incoming ninotard slap back reply

Attached: 1554423318010.png (574x608, 360K)

I don't speak runes, you'll have to be more elaborate than that. The right one is yotsuba's kanji, I memorize that at least.

Why dosent everyone just win? With the familar archetype and the massive amount of money they have they could all just marry and love together?

Attached: 3481033_1394468135335.95res_337_300.jpg (337x300, 39K)

Nino, Miku and Yotsuba sold out.

Oh that's nice. I recall a few days ago only yotsuba's didn't sell out, whatever happened to that?

Istubased!

Consider what was going on in Ichika’s mind when she was walking with Fuutaro to school. She wanted him to only look at her, and not her sisters. They wouldn’t be able to get the attention they want from him if he has to divide it by 5.

>They wouldn’t be able to get the attention they want from him if he has to divide it by 5.
Yotsuba would be okay with it.

Attached: 1553030386735.png (1056x651, 617K)

Consider the following
Ichika and Nino are both attention whores. They would never wish to share Fuutarou with anyone.
Miku being the cuck she is wouldn't mind sharing Fuutarou with Ichika (as seen in the campfire chapter). But maybe that's changed after the latest chapter (though I doubt it since Miku is such a pathetic doormat)

It's fake? I heard that the leaker is usually very accurate, so I am surprised to hear now that the leak is fake.

Negi can't draw tits

Attached: yotsilicone.png (667x805, 447K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-232607_Slide.png (1080x1920, 218K)

Fatty coming in last in today's race. Lose some weight you fucking cow!

Attached: D5IQlI7UEAA1gDW.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

those are pects not tits

>reddit
>phoneposting

I just checked the thread on Baidu. Slowpoke is the one who posted the spoiler, and he is a trusted source.

Omega yikeringe

twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1121293323535175680

What type of guy do you like?
Yotsuba: A person who can keep smiling even when they are with someone like me.

Fuck Miku. Yotsuba is the one with self-esteem issues.

>also uses a dedicated Reddit app

>Yea Forums was being mean to Miku-tan so I had to vent in my echo chamber

Miku

Attached: 1556263955081.jpg (2041x1806, 510K)

>not twintails
boo

Twintails are garbage like most of the characters that wear them

No one wants to share him speed reader.

>Yotsuba is the one with self-esteem issues.
Ichika, Miku and Yotsuba have self-esteem issues.

Is there stuff like this for the other quints?

>Ichikafags sticking with her even after recent events
Pretty impressive.

Only Yotsuba would. She's bound to be forever selfless.

Attached: 1553470055870.jpg (580x710, 69K)

>posting a r*ddit screencap
>on a r*ddit app
You're just as bad if not worse.

Attached: 1533194687215.png (492x675, 195K)

Maruo "Father of the Year" Nakano

>You should dislike your favorite because of a few chapters of darkness
What kind of pathetic being are you?

Attached: 157535451.png (1280x738, 1003K)

Yes. They've been posting a quint message on twitter every weekday since the anime started.
Typically:
Monday: Ichika
Tuesday: Nino
Wednesday: Miku
Thursday: Yotsuba
Friday: Itsuki
But they changed a order a few times.

>What kind of pathetic being are you?
A Miku church follower to Nino gang. I'm sure there are many of us.

>A person who can keep smiling even when they are with someone like me.
Yotsubros

Attached: 1553489344442.png (540x1442, 843K)

>only says 'suki'
>mc will be dense as fuck and think she likes noses

>church
>gang
Sure reeks of reddit from this post.

What is it doormatfags and their obsession with autistic reddit essays? I'm not talking about just this manga either.

Mr RRRROOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!! RIP. I hope your good times have finally come.

Somebody save Yotsuba.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c082 (NA) - p002 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 631K)

How long before Yotsuba starts screaming externally?

Autists like autistic doormats. It's not rocket science.

ERIRI BTFO

>everyone, your happiness is more important than mine!
Even when she is shining, there is despair.

Nah, he already knows she wants his dick since at least ch 67.

Maruo "REEEEE don't touch my daughters" Nakano

Do they not know the Church of Nino?

Attached: 1529976332081.png (795x1099, 505K)

It died after the invasion.

Only Ninobros are accepted here faggot.

This is your 5toubun for today

Attached: wut.jpg (1477x799, 305K)

Why are they still shilling the anime? It's over. It may be one of the best selling anime of the season with the most 2nd volumes sold but it still isn't getting a second season.

Why would there be a church for worst girl?

Who said anything about an Ichika church?

Jesus Christ, if she doesn't find some happiness of her own, she's gonna sudoku.

They are far too deep in to pull out now.

Will she hear my sins for 3 cents?

How much did the anime sell?

But Ichika is a best

Attached: 1551497726037.png (1505x1080, 1.11M)

>A Miku church follower to Nino gang
Yeah, I am pretty sure most Ninofags are previous quintfags who changed favorite. Not too surprising because she had the most unlikable traits for a long time, but the others are not weak like you.

Mikufags confirmed to be thin skinned shitter shattered crybabies, just like their girl! :^)

church of Nino was a thing long before Reddit started coming here, your new is showing

It has been obvious to anyone who steps foot in these threads that most Ninofags and Mikufags are obnoxious redditors.

4200 for volume 2 and 5700 for volume 1. Not good enough for a second season.

No one actually believes this.

This desu.

How would your opinion on Ichika change if she quadruple downed in the next few chapters? You have to admit she took Fuutarou's lashing out pretty well.

She will find out soon that she cannot make everyone happy.

The manga is still ongoing though. Having an active twitter account keeps up interest in the series as a whole.

Ichika doesn't even believe it. That's why she has to dress up as Meeku.

Why not? It's not as if she has 4 sisters who like the same guy who has had it with quints.

A lot of accounts go dormant after an anime airs.

Damn, Yotsuba will get tricked into having sex so easily. Fuutarou really needs to save her before it's too late

No matter what Ichika does, she'll always be better than the girl who takes up entire chapters to cry and do nothing, wasting everyone's time.

>4 sisters who like the same guy
Three.

Imagine living in this fantasy.

Yotsuba can't be the kisser. It would've been selfish of her to steal Fuutarou's lip virginity, and Yotsuba can never be selfish.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c068 (NA) - p025 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 1.24M)

18,541 Manaria
14,353 Kemurikusa
10,696 5toubun
*6,838 B-PROJECT
*4,875 Kaguya
*3,287 Wataten
*1,653 Mob
*1,612 Mononokean
*1,570 Virtual-san
*1,335 Endro
*1,217 Neverland
**,608 Girly Air Force
**,530 Cat
**,527 Ueno-san
**,414 Boogiepop
**,156 W’z
**,136 Egao no daika

Frost, Unholy or Blood?

It's impossible, that would be retarded. If something like that happens, I will be disgusted.

wow fuu-kun really let himself go

First use of "ninobro"
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163629234/#163635875
First person to complain about ninobros
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174908637/#174917185

also what is that from

I thought it was selling well? Bad anime are beating it.

Your fantasy?

Probably blood. She's the main tank.

But why? Why is it wrong to fight for what you love?

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to truly believe Nino could win unless she actually does.

WHY IS NINO WINNING SO MUCH? ITS NOT FAIR ICHIKABROS

>Lied to the one she loves
>Damaged her relationship with her sisters
>Still doing the exact same thing
She is my favorite and I always expected her to get better after this, which is happening right now. Ichika doing the same thing would be stupid and ruin her character. She would be a straight up bitch.

Attached: 1551250415990.jpg (635x567, 245K)

>Manaria
>Kemurikusa

>Bad anime

I hope you choke on your next meal.

The only thing Nino is winning is a nice slap in her bitchface

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

KEK BASED

My heart. I want her to be happy.

Attached: 2 panel 428 route.gif (598x596, 2.63M)

Not so sure about that. I was a Ninobro* from the start.

That's because both ichika and miku is a fucking retard. They fucking kill their own chance, especially ichika that thanks to miku low confidence and low self-estesm she managed to have upper hand againts her. If only miku have a little confidence in herself she can BTFO ichika and will head toe-to-toe with nino.
Don't fucking blame nino because literally no one stop her.

Attached: 1528359010303.png (500x381, 253K)

Glad that fatty realized Dempsey roll is not for eating.

Attached: 067623737.jpg (750x1094, 89K)

Calm your lumps meatbun monster

Attached: 1551787023726.png (764x364, 344K)

That's why the kisser looked sad, like she felt guilty or something. I think even though that was a kiss while disguising, the kisser should've looked a little happy after kissing the man she loves

She is the bride, duh.

Attached: 1548627568621.png (118x177, 28K)

it's obviously Itsuki
double bluff

Attached: ItsukiOfCourse.png (805x763, 852K)

I want a quint to go yandere.

How do we get a nice boat end.

Nino looked sad because her first kiss wasn't perfect since baka Fuu-kun fell.

Attached: 1520838631170.png (622x527, 163K)

Yes, she likes Fuutarou.

Attached: file.png (576x1024, 402K)

Bank on Ichika; she's the closest. She just needs a push.

Should just let yotsuba winning. Maybe she will let her sisters fuck fuutarou occasionally.

What if the kisser was spurred on by the conversation earlier about using love to identify the quints? Maybe she wanted to play a quint game with Fuutarou to see if he loved her, yet she was distraught when he couldn’t tell who she was.

>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163629234/#q163635515

someone came from the future

This. The kisser is obviously Miku.

>she will let her sisters
kek, as if Nino the druglord needs her or even Fuutarou's permission.

She ran away before Fuutarou could finish his sentence. Fuutarou only confirmed he didn't know who she is after she had gone

Attached: E29E5E73-FE10-431E-BD77-9BB2F63457BC-760-00000054B59036E1.jpg (1024x1471, 227K)

>If only X didn't have flaws, she would be better than Y
OK. Miku confessed now, happy?

Miku's quint game ended once Futarou discovered that she was the fake Itsuki. She wouldn't do that again.

Nice try ESL Nino fag
Nino a shit

>Miku confessed now
Citation needed*

Blame Raiha for cockblocking the game. And just because Yotsuba was with Raiha at the end, it doesn’t automatically make her the kisser.

Where do I sign?

Attached: 1549687174737.png (270x273, 89K)

I'm just refuting the "she was distraught when he couldn’t tell who she was" part. The kisser already made that sad face before Fuutarou said anything about her identity

It's ether Itsuki or Ichika.

The kisser made a sad reluctant face which is already a huge red flag for Nino. Nino is a confident and upfront, she wouldn't play this kind of game and just outright kiss him without playing any hide and seek game.
I believe it is Yotsuba giving him a goodbye kiss so that she can support Miku fully.

Attached: __nakano_yotsuba_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_hirokiku__b60050f2e10fee034d1aa84cca8372a0.jpg (840x1200, 141K)

>本話三玖有這表情
>This chapter Miku had an expression like this.

It' over, Mikuchads!

Attached: bcfcde0agy1g2h5u7mqhyj208c04pdhj.jpg (300x169, 15K)

Does the party ever stop? Even when we're hashing out the same arguments for the bride we were this time last week?

Wow. The old threads were comfy as fuck

We are still expecting pic leaks and KR scan on Monday, I believe, and 5toubun x Titan on Yotsuba day. Then it's a drought of content until 5/5

I can feel it. How every quint but Yotsuba will end up liking Fuutarou.

Then he will ponder about who does HE truly likes and will end up going for that quint. It's Yotsuba,she's the one that gets along with him the better even when she has no ulterior motive to get close to him

Screencap this faggots

I think the kisser was intending to let fuutarou lean in and complete the kiss, but they slipped and it resulted in a forceful kiss
This probably rules out ichika or nino, who wouldn't have been bothered by that.

The thread that first started to lose it's comfy from that point to now was around the time chapter 71 released (Fuut and Nino job) and the anime airing. Threads became shitty as they are now from there unfortunately with many newfags joing, etc. Take me back to the good ol days!

(Threads during the scrambled eggs arc were super fun)

Fuck. Make her happy, Fuutarou.

A "sad" face could be because of may things. Like "Can you guess who I am?", "Will you start seeing us a potential love interests?"

Is Yotsuba our girl?

As if that was ever in doubt.

Yotsuba loves him though.

>but Yotsuba
she was the first

Yeah but she isn't actively chasing him. She just supports him innocently and occasionally suffers on the side

Don't put words in her mouth, user.

This. Based

This. Based

Itsuki!

Attached: 1555831815840.png (978x984, 1.35M)

A Yotsuba or Fatty end would be actually nice.

Will there be another wedding flashforward at the end of this arc?

>Yotsuba can't be the kisser

Attached: YOTSUKISS.jpg (1350x1222, 1.11M)

I am content with 245 ending

I honestly don't know what would Negi do in another flash forward considering the bride and groom kissed. I don't see another flash forward happening till the winner is revealed.

She is the one who said it.

agreed, I don’t think the wedding’s getting touched again until we actually get there

I want to eat itsuki.

Yes. Whoever will be rejected in this arc will show-up in the future as notbridekano, effectively eliminating her.

There is the party afterwards?
What if Negi good showing sister after sister congratulating them as they lose. So in the final showdown it's 2 girls running for the bowl.

>sister after sister congratulating them as they lose
Dude, it would mean revealing the winner. And it's the marriage ceremony so all of this has been sorted out already.

I want to have sex with her. You can eat her after I'm done.

It’s why she’s gonna win. I don’t know why quintfags think F wants anything to do with this “bowl”. He’s gonna think about who he spends the best time with, also realizing she’s the only one always supporting and not scheming something on him

>tfw the next flash forward will reveal that the kisser isn't the true bride but won't show her identity
>now everyone will try their hardest to prove their favorite isn't the kisser

The only logical answer itt

we’re gonna see adult miku and ichika, aren’t we baka

I am starting to think that all this "Who is the kisser?" theories are just tl;dr "mai waifu wins" bull and not an honest investigation.

Adult nino* haha sorry typo

Holy shit user.

Attached: 1540851658433.png (768x576, 424K)

Okay, Ichikafags, if Ichika bangs big black guys will you still support her?

>tfw it actually took me a while to get the joke
Fuck, I think I'm retarded.

Senpai... You right.

As if there was ever any doubt

I was in the first few threads, though not chapter 1, around chapter 12.
Well, things like "Ichika was a snake" or "Fuuta is such an annoying MC" weren't there, but still, it was kinda comfy and stuff.
It was nice.

Attached: 1525263408916.jpg (1234x400, 258K)

Ya. We all rule out every single quint and then proceed to make an argument for why our quint will win. Negi really can make it whoever he wants.

I've supported her through everything so far. What makes you think I'll give up?

Of course not retard.

You can't do honest investigation, because not everyone gonna agree with all of the potential clues regarding someone, or simply quickly dismiss candidates based on events or personality alone.
tl;dr All of them are possible, even with an universal ranking from most likely to least likely. And a reason could be asspulled/fabricated easily for even the least likely candidates.

Then again, the banter is the only reason these threads remain alive. It's like fans rooting for their sports team.

Yeah, but unfortunately they often end up going full circle. Especially with Nino.

We all know how it will end.

Attached: 1543023834007.png (938x1400, 139K)

nino ending: based!
ichika ending: based! (no one cares about miku)
itsuki ending: she would eat him
yotsuba ending: based!
miku ending: trash!

Someone needs to shop this.

I can't banter with Ninofags, they're taking this way too seriously. Ichikafags have to be the worst by far, though— they make me concerned for their mental health.

>it's obviously Nino

Attached: Ninothekisser.jpg (580x325, 36K)

With Ninofags, it's the same shit.
>Nino can't be the kisser, since she didn't want to kiss him as Itsuki.
>She only said it wouldn't be effective.
>She still wanted to kiss him without the wig in the night.
>But thanks to Ichika not stopping Maruo, she couldn't.
>She still wouldn't do it as Itsuki.
>She said she can't allow herself to care about appearances anymore, and did it, since it was her last chance in the trip. And she hid it, because she thinks Fuu would hate her because of being a bad kisser.
>Repeat

Itsuki doesn't even love him.

Attached: suspect 428.png (175x271, 28K)

What's wrong with Ichikafags?

Isn't it the same circular argument for every quint though? For Mikufags it's that she decided to do the quints game with him again but since she didn't notice her she ran away. For Yotsubafags it's a goodbye kiss. For Itsukifags it's that she was confused about her feelings and did it on impulse. I forget what Ichikafags say to justify it for her. I know the argument against ichikafags is how she can't run with a sprained ankle.

Do you have all night, user?

There are some variety with the others:
>Ichikafags: She wanted to kiss him, when her feeling were conflicted.
>Mikufags: Adrenaline from the hug, test his LOVE again.
>Yotsubafags: Momentarily selfishness slipping out.
>Itsukifags: Another retarded test.

I mean seriously. If your favorite quint was under attack all the time wouldn't you defend her?

Not if she was under attack for being a snake and 'actually did that in the source material'

That's the thing, you can't defend her.

I don't certainly take it seriously, though I speak what my mind about how Ichika did nothing wrong, and if she did anything wrong it was forgivable and barely wrong. And that seems to piss off many Ninofags, it wasn't my intent really, because I like Nino as a character, though she's a generic tsundere.

Attached: 1550281414633.png (393x760, 330K)

>Ichika did nothing wrong, and if she did anything wrong it was forgivable and barely wrong.

> generic tsundere
I don't agree with you user. At least she is better than that. Only make me hate is NinoFag. Not her character.

otakomu.jp/archives/843159.html

Why not? We all do stupid shit at one point or another in our lives. Ichika realized that and within a few days she made up for it and no long term damage was done.

Give her a break. Miku didn't even blame her.

Well you can defend her, as what she did was part of who she was.
However you cannot redeem her for what she did.
Now she's on the path of healing.

By the way, I agree with Ninofags regarding Nino's reasons and making sense as the kisser, but after Nino asked Itsuki in the bath if she has any secrets, which Itsuki confirmed, from Nino's view that could be also romantic interest towards Fuu. So kissing him as Itsuki, then running away, even without caring about appearances is not a wise move. Nino thought that arc that Fuu can't recognize them, so kissing as an Itsuki lookalike just gives Fuu the impression that Itsuki kissed him, even if he has a good reason to suspect Nino.

Everything she did was not only redeemable (which is happening right now), they were understandable given the circumstances, hence, not even wrong.

Well, I think so. But that doesn't mean I hate her. I don't dislike Ninofags, but they seem to love replying to my posts.

Attached: 1544765668713.png (831x823, 924K)

See? Can't bantz.

Attached: 1556164843949.png (191x173, 59K)

Oh, user, come here and let me give you a nice hug.

Indeed. Indeed.

I don't know. It always feels like the same things every thread. It's like hanging with a group of friends and asking the same questions getting the same answers. Maybe they might be slightly different, but they all give us the same result as we wait for the end of the school year or whatever.

although NinoFags are annoying but most of their argument are valid because too many hints about Nino with bride and kisser. I don't say other quints don't have but most of the argument comes from other quints fags don't have strong debate than NinoFag.
Kinda sad to say that.

No, stay away.

Bantz:
Itsukifags > Ichikafags = Yotsubafags = Mikufags Nincels

Ignore those shit post. Just focus the good Nino's analysis post. I have seen many good Nino's post in many threads.

She technically kissed him with that cream chapter.

At least Ninofags have manga panels as the base. Other quintfags have to resort to headcanon.

IMO, Nino isn't generic tsundere because she broke some stupid tsundere trope. And right now she goes full pusher and dere. Maybe she's tsundere but generic... nah.

True user. If other quintfags want to blame, just blame Negi because he gave too many panels for as Nino base.

Btw it seems like there's a remake for this shit

Same publisher?

There's the talk between Ichika and Miku in the sauna. Ninofags simply say that if the talk was after the kiss, then it would make sense that Miku tried to kiss him. So even if you give panels, they just don't think it holds up.

There is no church for bitches like her.

Only recently. She's been a backstabbing bitch for 20+ chapters.

> they make me concerned for their mental health.
I'm honestly more concerned about yours, user.

Yeah
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-26/mikoto-yamaguchi-shinigami-sama-ni-saigo-no-onegai-o-manga-gets-remake/.143910

Fuutarou looks fucking done with all this love bullshit. He hould honestly just slap the love out of all the five retards and marry his hot future teen sister

Attached: fuu.jpg (154x171, 9K)

What the fuck were they thinking axing it in the first place?

Attached: 1529680649540.jpg (416x468, 90K)

This isn't Oreimo, shut up, faggot.

Manaria sold because of Grandblue Fantasy game codes. Kemuwhateveritis sold because of blind Tatsuki cultists. The rest of the numbers are genuine.

?

Despairfags rise up!

Attached: 1556267454406.jpg (1241x1207, 1.4M)

>marry his hot future teen sister
La hermana is actually la hermana?!

Give praise to Negi

twitter.com/kkkitikkk/status/1121351473651011585
What the fuck Yotsubros?, the nips are laughing at us.

Shut your trap, cocky slut.

Attached: D18.png (1426x2048, 546K)

But you see, that's not exactly right.
The Stalker only "appeared" when Fuutarou's group was close to the quints.
And when the quints were talking about the stalker, Fuutarou looked worried and mentioned Maeda.
There's no doubt there are two stalkers, the real one that never showed up, and Fuutarou's set up to take the quints pictures. If the real one will ever show up or not, I don't know, but I think Fuutarou asked Maeda to take pictures of the quints to give them as a present for their birthday.

I'd also laugh after reading that thing desu.

Attached: 1433044963766.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>he can't count lines

Attached: 1556169471959.png (1144x1600, 1.97M)

Weren't 5toubun's numbers supposed to be because of seiyuu event tickets?

Reminder that if Fuutarou talks or thinks indirectly about Nino this chapter...she will be the bride confirmed!

Attached: yotsuba_end.png (895x754, 531K)

But Maeda's was on Takeda's back when Nino heard the snap, he couldn't possibly have been stealthy about it

There is a bit of that but I'd say that objectively, it's undeniable that 12 have the highest chances of being the kisser, with 4 being the last.

>the despair is leaking into the anime stuff
ああああああああああ

Settle down fatty

Attached: 1538408101225.png (1373x488, 223K)

i can't wait to see who'll bake the cake

I would laugh too.
I could write one for Ichika, but I'm not that much of a NEET. Some of us have lives here, working in offices like me.

Attached: 1526729280079.png (488x395, 155K)

As said before, Negi will blow Nisekoi the fuck out by having 2 cake bakers instead of one

What did the rest of the quints said? Can someone summarize?

Hopefags btfo

Square up thot, heard you liked black cocks with blonde pudes

Attached: settle down bitch.jpg (500x1799, 365K)

Imagine liking a person this dumb.

Attached: file.png (642x486, 188K)

But his hands were still free.

You seem to project alot, living inside the Ninofags head rent free.

Fuck off, Yotsuba.

I don't need to imagine, I love her.

I peak while looking at them seething, so its a pretty good deal ngl

What problem do you have with Ichikafags?

Nino gives her haters lots of terminal brain damage. Nothing to do about it but humor their sperges.

Be glad that you are not a Yotsubafag from Reddit.

I want yotsuba to be happy.

That's a trick question and I refuse to answer it. I will only say that I want Ichika to be happy, after sacrificing so much for her sisters, working for them, being a reliable onee-san for them, just for once I hope she gets what she wants in life. I believe, no, I know she will win the Fuutabowl.

Attached: 1525267180492.png (676x879, 724K)

Hopefags just give it up, she's never gonna win.

Attached: file.png (576x872, 430K)

What happens to them there?

>sensei
A teacher? Are the rumors getting out of hand?

The guy who wrote the essay is from Reddit, right?

Oh, that's what you meant.

Ichikabro, what do you think about that stomachache? Do you think she will leave earlier and maybe leave school? Do you think that she gave up

The stomachache probably means she will still go to Route E, or maybe has a plan up her sleeve so she'll skip the tour, I think she will help Miku.

Attached: 1552760454301.png (343x513, 396K)

The first time Nino heard the camera's sound, they were still with their class. Their classmates would called Maeda out if he suddenly took quints' pictures without their permission

Miku imitated Nino with her finger pointing toward Fuutarou she reproduced Nino's scene ch78

I wonder how much they would laugh if they saw that Miku theory Artur wrote especially considering how dumb a lot of it was.
"Evidence 1: One of the quints is the bride."
That still cracks me up.

And if it was some random creepy dude taking pictures of kids, someone would definitely call him out too.
It is less suspicious a student pretending to be taking pictures of some random scenario than anything else.

Ichika did nothing wrong.
And if she did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, it wasn't a big deal.
And if it was, it's not her fault.
And if it was, she didn't mean it.
And if she did...
Miku deserved it.

Hopevirgins:
>41 page essay that now became a laughingstock globally
Despairchads:
>give it up Yotsuba is made for suffering lol

Attached: eHEuZfw_d.jpg (573x570, 41K)

Nips love Miku so they prolly wont

When will Mikufriends bow down to the goddess Nino for helping their quint stop being an doormat?

I believe it even less now.

It hurt Ichika so much to let Miku have him.

Yotsuba is for blackmail.

Just kill me now.

Attached: yotsu.png (524x678, 321K)

Attached: 68.png (1138x1618, 790K)

Why is her design so good.

No matter who wins, it's an indisputable fact that she won because of Nino. And I will take solace in that fact.

But Nino is the bride though

She's definitely going to help Miku. She kinda lost her head for a while since Nino was slutting it up but now the only thing to do is make it right with Miku. Ichika, deep in her heart, is a really good person who cares about her sisters more than Fuutarou.

It's Ichika.
Remember she was talking about kissing scenes in her acting job in that same arc?
Remember that in that arc, she was still conflicted with how to deal with her love for fuuta, given miku likes him?
Remember in the bride scene, Fuutarou said that she "totally changed" after the kiss? Ichika changed so much after that kissing scene, the biggest 180 between the quints.

Attached: 1555757211502.jpg (1295x2048, 634K)

no

Where are the figures

Well of course. But Nino wins because of Nino too.

ni

Who will get Fuu-kun? And who will get Takeda?
Hint : Takeda will be with The quint you love the most

Attached: D5ChPaeVUAA1Oao.jpg (1178x720, 104K)

gger

Fatty is the kisser. Ever since that day shes been wanting more Fuu kun and thats why she bought the lingerie. She plan to seduce Fuuts and have him all to herself

Incest and femdom is cancerous.

Papa has connection with the school so he could just ask them to bring Ebata along as their photographer or some shit

There is a button. Ichika, Nino, Yotsuba, and Itsuki all have the option to press it. The button's effect is that the girl who pushed the button gets Fuutarou but she damns Miku for depression and years of misery. Only Nino would press that button.

I don't mind Takeda+Yotsuba space adventures.

>She's definitely going to help Miku

People still believe that shit?

If Itsuki doesn't wear the lingerie we riot.

Attached: 1552492797416.png (1080x1528, 1.39M)

Don't know if she will keep helping Miku. But she already did with that place switch. No, she either keeps fighting but in a more straightforward manner, or she gives up. Miku wouldn't accept help anyway.

> Nino is the one who cares the most about her sisters
> would damn Miku for depression
You are stupid aren't you?

Read slower. She let Miku have course E, to make up to her. check her smile. She is either going to go help Miku or is going straight back to the hotel room to cry.Save for two times Ichika has only looked out for and helped Miku. Her first 70 chapters as a character don't disappear because they don't fit your narrative.

>1flower
>5moon
What does the other 2 say?
I cant read nip

>in the bride scene, Fuutarou said that she "totally changed" after the kiss
What? What did I miss?

Yes. Unlike you, we don't have short term memory because we still remember when Ichika consistently helped Miku with Fuuta, despite is hurting herself.
A woman like that deserves happiness.

Attached: 1554116874266.png (717x720, 887K)

No one would.

She's too fat to wear it. She should give it to Nino, shell make great use of it.

Attached: 1548100898370.jpg (500x446, 88K)

Only the limited edition of the first BD volume had event tickets. The normal BD/DVDs sold well despite not having the tickets.

Very bad research.

I know I can't call you by your name anymore, but I just want you to know you're one of my favorite Ichikabro posters

This delusion
If the spoiler is true, the special stage that was mentioned meant course E. Miku was always going to choose E, snek putting her name there meant she was going to sabotage her again until a last minute change of heart.

Do we have the numbers of the normal edition?

Would react probably like leddit.
Searching for "Nicosarea", the writer of the Yotsuba 40+ thesis, to see which arguments and base he used for his thesis, I ended up finding the post of Miku's thesis.
It's full of platinum, gold and silver coins of some kind and nothing but praises. A few favorite of mine being
>Great analysis. Hard to refute.
>You're a treasure OP
>Unbelievable effort OP. The person reading this. Dont forget to upvote this.
While Yotsuba's is just one gold and one silver coin, and nearly half the comments.

user, Ebata is still tanned.

Has Miku chances to win despite her confession happening before the Itsuki = Rena stuff or the Nino stalker?

A-are we still winning snakebros
Spoilers in 2 days

>until a last minute change of heart.
And that's the key point. She isn't going to do something like that. She is now going to help Miku. Her days of "sabotaging" are over.

Did you skip the last three or so chapters?
We saw who actually pressed that button.

Ichika is still best girl, but if I were to put money on who the bride is, it's not gonna go to her.

Attached: café.png (283x208, 44K)

>Spoilers in 2 days

Attached: 1530138203873.jpg (364x489, 128K)

Yes? Why not? And why do people say that the stalker's target is Nino?

She started to but aborted since she is a good girl deep down. I love her and Miku loves her. Even Fuutarou wasn't that mad at her.

I still don't get how the kiss is the special moment for Fuu. The implication is that he started thinking about the kisser as the special someone for him from that moment. So if the kisser is the bride, then all it took her the win, no matter any future development, is to kiss him right there.

Yotsubros, it's a long road ahead but I'm sure it's all going to be worth it in the end!

Attached: file.png (703x1423, 948K)

And? If someone asks him for being suspicious, he can just show that he's the school's photographer

She only aborted because Fuutarou found out and was mad about it, though.

?
We saw the hand of the stalker already user, that's what I meant.

I think it's gonna go to her. But I respect your opinion. More so because you mentioned who the true best girl is.

Attached: 1526528207694.jpg (763x1472, 301K)

Give. It. Up.

So, you are saying that these memories of her sisters while she was writing don't matter? And that she doesn't care about their feelings at all? That's BS. These lies were going to be discovered anyway. Ichika was clearly acting retarded because of despair.

Yeah, she got desperate there but he was mad about quint games in general, not just Ichika. She's learned her lesson.

> give up
There's no way that would happen.

I am losing hope
This was supposed to be Yotsuba arc after Ichika(bind), Nino(7goodbyes) and Miku(eggs). Her own fucking arc got hijacked by a snek and meeku.

I don't know if I liked how Negi handled these recent developments, but I think it's evident that Ichika's actions killed off not only her chances, but Miku's too. It really showed how weak and unstable Miku is right now, and F would never consider dating her at her current state. Since this manga's ending soon, I don't think she's going to win.

But half were still the same memories she used to justify her actions before.
I'm not saying they are not important, they are, I'm just saying the aborted everything because she got found out by Fuutarou.
Few hours before she got found out by her sisters and that still wasn't enough to make her stop.
She redeemed herself, and I have no doubts she will help her sisters now, but that doesn't change what she did this past couple of days.

umm, sweetie, no, Tokyo is the Itsuki arc

Attached: E17.png (1115x1600, 997K)

Itsuki gets sent to Tokyo?

>Tokyo

Attached: 1543440132557.jpg (303x311, 59K)

Ah, so that's what you meant. But that's just a temporary appearance because quints asked him anyway. He can change back to normal if he wants

>only 3 chapters left of this volume
>those chapters probably will deal with Miku's confession and Itsuki's Rena shenanigans
So much for her cover volume.

Attached: 1554944796500.png (261x331, 85K)

>inb4 Fuutarou marries Miku just because he's scared that she'll commit suicide if he rejects her

I don't really think so, we saw him after the National exams (already May) and he was still tanned.

Umm. fattie, you are just Yotsuba accomplice, back to your food blog.

Just like Miku. Even Nino had it better, while Ichika got 2-3 chapters for her.

arc kyoto is extend to Vol11 it's not over

I hate nino and miku fags. I hope they both get BTFO.

Miku got shit in her cover volume.

No. The implication is that the quint he fell in love with happened to be the kisser. It's a recent thought of Adult F. It's worded in a way that he believes he started thinking about the bride as the special someone for him from that moment.

Fuck you guys. He's trying his best. Have some patience.

That's actually one of Mifufags' arguments for her being the bride.

I hate quintfags. I hope all of them get BTFO and Fuutarou'll marry Takeda

>imgur
I see, so this is the power of despaireddit.

I hope you stub your toe.

Says the guy with the most retarded bait.

Nino's confession+Nino's Kiss=he started thinking about the kisser as the special someone for him from that moment.

>Yotsuba turns out to be Lolikano
>everything gets resolved in 1 page and both Fuutarou and Yotsuba move on

What kind of person would wish something so cruel for someone with a useless opinion?

Exactly.

I will never understand why Yea Forums suddenly likes shitty tsundere characters. Is that one of those things where people take them as their seasonal waifu and 2 years from now when those faggots have moved on the actual fans of the work tell everyone how shit they are?

>ichika's volume ended with nino's confession
>nino's volume might have ended with her kiss
>miku's volume ended with nino wanting to settle things
>yotsuba's volume might end with nino again

Fucking Negi.

the numbers jason, what do they mean?

>>Yotsuba turns out to be Lolikano
OH NO NO NO

Attached: x16.jpg (2852x2048, 1.65M)

Yea Forums still likes Tsun?

Damn, Lolisuki really looked similar to Lolisuba

>he started thinking about the bride as the special someone for him from that moment.
Well that rules lolikano out then (all of them if there's more than one).

>suddenly
how new

At this rate we will find out Fuutarou falls for Nino at the end of Itsuki's volume and then the last volume is him confessing to her and all the wedding shenanigans or something.

>hey F I've kissed you that day
>aw shit, I guess I love you then
>cool, lets get married
>lets
>end

>suddenly
For god's sake, he's hasn't witnessed the Asuka and Rei wars.

I just want to see Yotsuba in a wedding dress. I don't care if she loses anymore but seeing her happy in a wedding dress would definitely make my day.

Attached: YOTSUBA.gif (299x350, 273K)

I haven't seen Yea Forums gushing over a tsundere this much since toradora.

>replying to THK-lite

Tsundere have always been popular but don't act like all tsundere are the same.
LoliKano could be the kisser though. Futarou wants to know who it is but he isn't in love with her anymore.

>might
I feel disgusting replying to you. Kill yourself and do the world a favour

0% but Mikufags are in denial. They thought Miku would be the last to confess.Now their arguments about those who confess first=lose their shit argument don't work anymore for them

Theory of ""the kisser ""is not the bride comes from the Mikufags because they know that Miku is not the kisser

cringe

>Ichika's character

Attached: image%3A979390.jpg (2929x2485, 2.03M)

That whole kiss thing is bullshit, I wish he'd left it out

I think it's unlikely given the conversation here. The bride is almost certainly the kisser but given the actions of Itsuki and Ichika, I would think that if lolikano were the bride then she would want to be remembered (and loved) because she was the girl from his past. This probably means that Fuutarou finds out and then later moves on from it.

Attached: D1.png (1426x2048, 939K)

She's so psychologically fucked up, I can't help but like her.

>shitty
That's where you're wrong

That could be the case. I think Negi knows that having 5 girls pursuing the same guy feels cheap as fuck.

>Yotsuba never calls him Fuutarou
What now hopefags?

Attached: clownpiece_smug.jpg (284x260, 33K)

>course E,
>same choice

The fact that Fuutarou and Miku have the same psychological problem and they are too similar .
They need a person who pushes them up
>Miku needs a guy like Ninochad
>Fuurarou needs a girl like Ninochad

we all know that the opposite is attracting each other

YET

*Ninobro

Talk about splitting hairs.

If we go by the Yotsuba = lolikano theory, she want to be forgotten, she treated it as a goodbye kiss

Takeda.
Fuutarou.

3 9
4 leaves
Nino doesn't really mean anything

It's spelled differently from Miku and Ichika's ways of calling him. Only the bride and Lolikano have used Kanji for his name.

Nino was the one who has noticed and been sensitive to all the camera sounds. She was the one who brought it up to everybody. The stalker is mentioned again in her presence as she is sneaking in to go talk to Miku. Every time the stalker is brought up, Nino has something to do with it.

>seeing her happy in a wedding dress would definitely make my day
The quints' expressions on their bride covers are the opposite of their first cover
1st Ichika smiles coolly, 2nd Ichika looks troubled
1st Nino looks embarrassed, 2nd Nino smiles confidently
1st Miku is emotionless, 2nd Miku is startled
1st Yotsuba looks happy, 2nd Yotsuba will look depressed

>Yotsuba = lolikano
Itsuki is lolikano though. There's no proof nor forshadowing that it's Yotsuba

>muh it's not Nino's stalker some anti Nino starts to feel the storm coming soon

What if she put Course E next to her name as well so she could show up in group E later? The line that really bothers me is "... my stomach hurts" when the other girls ask her "wow Ichika-san you like history too?", it could be taken literally, but it could also be a start of a snek ploy, I don't trust Bichika

Surely if she confesses in the next chapter shes done right? I don't think Futs is in the mood for this shit.

>Fuutarou and Miku have the same psychological problem and they are too similar .
The only thing they really share is lack of physical ability. Futarou is more similar to Itsuki.

This. Itsuki confirmed as the bride.

>wants to be forgotten
>a goodbye kiss
I don't see why that would make any sense, to be honest.

Friendly reminder that Yotsuba's lolikano (past love) and Nino's the bride (future love).

Attached: 1553966708226.jpg (1200x899, 354K)

I know who the stalker is guys. It's a private investigator daddy hired to keep an eye on his stupid girls

Attached: 1552603468703.jpg (618x875, 435K)

Lolinakano called him by his full name, while his dad and wife call him by his first name with kanji. It's what you'd expect, you can't draw any conclusions from it like all the quirky ways the quints call him.

God I wish that pocky was my dick

There is too much hope in this post.

No you don't. She's going to bite it.

What a minute, isn't this a huge redflag to the Nino train since she actually called him fuu-kun? Did the fat object really detail the train?

But I'm though.
I just don't think the stalker thing that we had so far, is particular to Nino, just that she's the only one who noticed.

Attached: 1526943595142.png (206x238, 35K)

And that's totally fine

Attached: 1555694359370.png (342x363, 115K)

They all, bride included, call Fuutarou in a different way, user.

Nino is by far the most annoying character and worst sister. Even ichika is better.

Attached: 1530124726364.png (922x484, 254K)

Why are Mikufags like this? They can't just like their own girl, they have to attack everyone else's quint.

I don't care if she does or doesn't end up with Fuuts, I just want her to be happy ;-;

Someone will fall for that

Will Fuutarou and Ichika ever go back to their relationship where Ichika acts all flirty mature onee-san to him but then turns into a blushing mess when Fuutarou makes her go doki-doki because he's too much of a chad. I believe they have the best interactions

Too late!

Why the fuck would you assume I'm a "mikufag"? She can suck a dick aswell. And you should join her while you're at it.

>Itsuki eating the bait
I chuckled.

All quints are dumb anyway. If you truly love someone, you have to accept their flaw

We're always told to never stick our dick in crazy, but why does crazy have to be so fucking sexy?

>Ever since that day shes been wanting more Fuu kun and thats why she bought the lingerie. She plan to seduce Fuuts and have him all to herself
Itsuki wants Fuutarou to fall in love with Rena/lolinakano because she knows that true lolinakano is in love with Fuutarou.
But it's a dangerous game Fuutarou can fall in love with her and Itsuki too

It’s precisely because Yotsuba is the least likely to be the kisser that she is the kisser.

Kill yourself subhuman

The bride speaks to Fuutarou in casual form. Yotsuba and Itsuki speak in keigo. Yotsuba speaks casually to her sisters aka people close to her so she would speak like that towards a future husband. Itsuki speaks in keigo to everyone including her sisters, and seems like the type that would use a title to refer to her husband. Therefore, Itsuki can't the bride.

Who gives a shit about that doormat

We had a good few starting chapters. Plus miku didn't have her highlight at all for her volume. I don't mind.

Ninofags BTFO

There are ways to survive sticking d in crazy. You have a good escape plan.

I do

How do you determine someone is a subhuman? I see you every thread say the same thing whenever someone says something about a quint being the bride. I legitimately want to know your logic in calling someone a subhuman, a cockroach and so on.

>she "totally changed" after the kiss? Ichika changed so much after that kissing scene, the biggest 180 between the quints.
Ichika changed after her big conversation with Yotsuba.It's Yotsuba's fault she gave birth to a monster...

>Even ichika
She is the best though.

Referring to the braindead chink that's been posting here for almost a year.

*2nd best

>replying to the autist
you simply don't.

Don't waste time with NPCs. Post quints.

Attached: 1551460851062.jpg (2480x3508, 2.85M)

There's more than one who tell him to fuck off. I'm not even the usual guy

Attached: 1530574325928.jpg (600x850, 107K)

Finally an idea I can get behind.

Attached: IMG_5358.jpg (678x960, 89K)

I can tell based on your posts that you're an ESL, and therefore probably a chink or a SEAnigger. Fuck off.

Masochists are vocal about their masochism. More news at 11.

how do we save Yotsuba

Attached: pmfrpx6yvBrZ7wVPTMX-o.jpg (1054x546, 431K)

Guys, I think even Negi doesn't know who the bride is

Attached: 521352623.jpg (880x621, 533K)

Just a few days ago I found this out this series existed. I watched the anime then read all of the manga.

This is my personal ranking of the girls so far in the series.

In fifth, I'm putting Itsuki. Not that she's a bad character or anything, but she is the most underdeveloped of the five. She simply doesn't get as much screentime.

In fourth, I'm placing Ichika. She constantly lies and tries to deceive the MC and her sisters. You never know when she's telling the truth. I don't like her too much.

In third, Yotsuba. She's neither good or bad, she's just kind of there to me.

I am kind of torn about second and first place, but after much thought, I am confident in my rankings.

In second place, Miku. She is a great character and honestly I'd love a girlfriend like her. However, first place narrowly beats her.

In first place, Nino. She has gotten the most character development so far and I really love her arc. When she finally realizes her own feelings for the MC, I couldn't help but like her even more. Nino is the best of the 5.

Overall, a great series so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'd be fine with any of the 5 being the bride at this point because I genuinely like the writing of this series.

Why would he? He doesn't even read the manga.

Attached: a44.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Shut up boogymanfag

nice blog there, bro.
Please post it again on reddit.

who?

Attached: d012.jpg (539x879, 323K)

Don't worry. Negi told me he'll roll a dice if he can't decide that. 6 is Takeda end

of course, he's a hack

Is it bad that I've read this manga 18 times?

High tier writing is to leave the timeline in flux and let the world sort itself out.

By the way, 5toubun sc/a/ns group was abandoned. Scan team is posting through Yea Forumsnonymous again.
mangadex.org/group/7904/

Huh. Why?

who cares

>only 18
Yes.

Attached: 1529981453016.png (322x195, 57K)

I do

how many time more than?

Ideally, you should be rereading the manga every week in preparation for the new chapter.

So just a change of name vack to Yea Forumsnonymous?

He said to his fan in the event that he has chosen the bride since one shot.

>11K likes
Jesus Christ.

>Scan team is posting through Yea Forumsnonymous again.
Thank fucking god. 5toubun sc/a/ns sounds really dumb.

>that one guy in the comments translating this meme essay in japanese
wew

The minimum being the # of current chapters.

Attached: 1540576797973.png (248x310, 154K)

This is the last party of the week.
Sleep tight toubunbros.

Attached: 543655p.jpg (2480x3508, 805K)

goodnight, mikubutt

Good night bro

Attached: nino7602.png (183x184, 34K)

Is it weird that I thought the quints looked hotter than usual with those bags under their eyes?

I still think Negi is setting up Yotsuba for the big reveal. I believe in Negi.

Attached: 1.png (341x351, 175K)

>I believe in Negi

Attached: m10.png (304x167, 59K)

Bros where's my spoilers?

Just use Ctrl S bro

in the OP

link? i am trying to improve my chinese and stop bringing shame to my family

SOON

I've always been a Ninofag.

You and me bro, Negi won't let me down, I'm still waiting to TS her chapter anytime now.

I meant I've read it in full 18 times

Exactly.
You need to read it full the same number as current chapters.

I think it's LoliNako for her since this page foreshadowing about "the past". Maybe it's about Itsuki (Rena) and "real" loliNako Yotsuba.

Attached: K10.png (1115x1600, 643K)

>7602
Explain.

will do then

Mitcha?

>I'm still waiting to TS her chapter anytime now.
Oh, not calling Negi a hack anymore?

>>**,136 Egao no daika

Attached: kaguya laugh.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Chapter 76 page 2

Probably because the rebranding made chapter 82 link to dropout's chapter 83 instead of Yea Forumsnons' release.

So in the end, Yea Forums team only cares about them clicks

How is toubun this strong? Any event or something? What about volume 2?

Well, it's better if people don't read dropout's awful TL by accident.

Obviously. He basically spelled out who the bride is in the oneshot

Attached: 1555145944794.jpg (724x1024, 152K)

we're on easy street

First one had the event ticket. Vol.2 sold 4k

> shitty anime got 10k sale

can't comprehend.

Nah, that's dropout.

Lame.

Hey anons, is your favorite quint different from the quint you want to win

Good marketing

Attached: 1553006132129.jpg (1280x880, 104K)

Still very solid regardless. I read the mangavolume 9 sold 250k first week. Damn, Negi really struck gold with this.

>no pantyhose
dropped

It's the same thing as
>Well, it's better if people don't read discord's awful TL by accident.
>Well, it's better if people don't read stolen WTN by accident.
before.
And people kept asking: why do you care about that?

Miku will win because muh popularityyyyyyyy kek

Yeah, I love 4 the most but I want 2 to win.

Then what do you think about the new Yea Forums team changing back to Yea Forumsnonymous after seeing that they won't get as many clicks?

The biggest argument one could make in favour of that is him posting Nino's face from the very beginning. Toubun could be a pretty good story of 2 people who were initially very oposed becoming closer to each other and marrying.

Can you imagine the stink

Attached: The Quintessential Quintuplets v01 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire).cbz-The Quintessential Quintuplet (2147x3056, 2.06M)

That's your headcanon, most likely it's for continuity sake. It would be more reasonable to think that dropout is hungry for clicks since they released a chapter super early with a shit translation that had to get fixed more than 7 times only after everyone on Yea Forums pointed out their mistakes for them.

>why do you care about that?
for real.

I was laughing my ass off when my friend (heard from discord) said that the reason was because it's illegal (to upload it before the publish date)

why should you care about some retarded mangadex readers?

I don't get it, how is this a passing grade? Aren't these subjects 100 points each?

Attached: file.png (1306x408, 117K)

Passing grad e is 30/100

Does this school have low standards? In my school, a passing grade would be 60/100.

>most likely it's for continuity sake.
And why do they care about other people? Anons will know which version to read.
>It would be more reasonable to think that dropout is hungry for clicks
I never denied that.
Two groups can be hungry for clicks at the same time, you know?

Wow, nip education is pretty shit
Isn't 40 the passing rate?

It's a school for retards.

>And why do they care about other people?
And why do you care about what I care?

Yes
How hard was Fuuts dick at that moment?

Attached: 5156w34626.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

>Isn't 40 the passing rate?
Nani the fuck? In any normal irl school shouldn't the passing grade be 60-70 out of a 100?

Yeah.
I believe in Negi, his Nino wank no longer fazes me.

I'm just saying is a bit hypocritical

Was 50 in my school, I always thought it made sense.

Dunno about you guys but during my high school it was at least 80, and in uni it was 50~60

No one is perfect.

>his Nino wank no longer fazes me.
Maybe because it never existed in the first place?

40 for HS
In university, it is
50 for P
60 for C
70 for D
80 for HD

Lets not kid ourselves, it is pretty apparent every since 7goodbyes, that's why her popularity went from last to first? Meanwhile yotsuba has been sidelined since the date chapter. NEGIIIIIIIIIIII

Nino seems to have picked up speed in fanart count on pixiv

Used to be 50% of Miku but now is at 60%

Cool.

>his Nino wank no longer fazes me
We'll see next time Nino gets a chapter.

Attached: 1519170904293.png (632x652, 672K)

The stalker is Nino who comes from the future because during her wedding with Fuutarou

>Miku killed herself
>Ichika killed all the guests
>Itsuki eated some guests +Fuut kun
>Yotsuba is still Yotsuba with her fake smile

super cool

Attached: 1555866174813.png (1075x1518, 781K)

Reminder that le nino wank is still strong

I want Nino to wank me

> next time
But that will be the last chapter the wedding

>Meanwhile yotsuba has been sidelined since the date chapter. NEGIIIIIIIIIIII
What is
>Chapter 45
>Chapter 56
>Chapter 66
>Chapter 72
>Chapter 78
>Chapter 79
>Chapter 81
?

No one cares, sumbuman.
Take your shit on the street like usual

Attached: 73672044_p0.jpg (860x1132, 659K)

My school had a passing grade of 10/20 or 50/100.

What do you mean?
Every chapter is a Nino chapter

Attached: 74335904_p0.jpg (1363x1565, 1.32M)

Oh right.

Attached: 1525532699070.jpg (390x437, 83K)

When did Fuutarou say "Failure is the stepping stone to success"? I was reading Seven Goobyes 12 but I can't remember when he said that.

what the fuck bros i got my ass beat if i made anything less than an 85, how the fuck are you guys passing with 50's and shit

He never did

chapter 38

Attached: w8.png (1426x2048, 772K)

Because you go to a school for dumbasses where getting anything other than 100 means you're borderline retarded.
Meanwhile in my school getting 50 is a miracle

yeah... no. That's not how it works.

I'm sorry you you, user.

*for
I'm a dumbass too

c

That's a huge Miku flag since she is the biggest failure.

everyones getting retarded because of pointless threads. Lets get some rest friends

Attached: smol sleep.jpg (500x500, 39K)

?

Chapter 83 is more a Nino chapter than anything else.

Kek.

I went to one of the most prestigious HS in my country, we always got into the top 10 of any international math/science competitions and our passing grade was 70 for most subjects.

c!

I miss Kiku

Attached: 1526943595136.png (753x1080, 470K)

I passed with a 50, doesn't mean I got 50's, that's basically being retarded in highschool.

u

Attached: 1554453073365.png (797x816, 677K)

>she is the biggest failure.
That's Yotsuba though.

Miku is such a loser that even at being a failure, she comes in at 2nd place.

Wow that's pretty far back

n

>Every chapter is more a Nino chapter than anything else.
ftfy
>83
Why? There's barely any Nino in it

Cute and rare.

Attached: Nino275.png (137x199, 25K)

n

Made me chuckle

y

I kinda forgot 83 existed so I thought of chapter 83 as chapter 82, which does have a lot more Nino.

More than half the current runtime ago

Attached: smug_quzilax.jpg (513x658, 104K)

For fucks sake, user!
cccccccccc

>Miku is such a loser that even at being a failure, she comes in at 2nd place.

Attached: pfft.jpg (310x310, 28K)

Attached: 1532020991184.jpg (600x600, 112K)

?

LEL
It is over for Miku since the bride has been decided since the oneshot.

Attached: 1555511090085.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

Isnt that Miku from the oneshot?

I my school, that was quie good, the top of the class had the equivalent of a 85.
But keep in mind it's different schooling system, so what you considered a 85 for you could have been 60 for us.

>Miku pic
>still includes Nino

kek

I think the next parallel Nino and Fuutarou will be
>Kintarou finds Nino in the forest
>Fuutarou finds Nino in the forest

fate, wristband, life saved all this they will comeback..

Nino was scared when she realized that she was alone without her cell phone and Kintarou come to save her

Nino will find herself in a similar situation because her stalker then Fuutarou will come to save her

You're fucking retarded

Imagine someone thinking that ugly thing will be the bride

No one cares what you "think", subhuman.
Hang yourself.

I'm so glad Miku was Fixed.

It's a bonus sketch of one-shot Miku in the one-shot tankobon bonus of anime BD volume 1.

Ugly thing turning into a pretty thing by the end is a common trope in media

Miku has as much chance at bring the bride as the others. You're reading too much into Negi's oneshot comment which might just be a lie

Less and ugly and more "I didn't care much for her design"

Why Miku tho? Really makes you think

It certainly has activated my almonds

"I didnt care about her design so much that I drew a bonus sketch of her that comes with volume 1 of the oneshot" Yeah sure seems legit

>80
>passing grade
>80
>out of 100
>80
The fuck kind of school did you go to? Did you have no grades other than "pass" and "fail"?

I have no idea what those letters are supposed to mean.

Considering that Miku design isn't finalized, there is a huge implication that she is not the bride since the bride had been decided since the start.

.....how? Their appearances change 2 yearts before the wedding. explain

All of their designs changed since the oneshot

What does his oneshot comment say?

Credit, Distinction and High Distinction.

You can't possibly have a 1-5 or A-F grade system with anything below 70 being failure. What the fuck.

Miku change design.
Nino hair is longer than oneshot.
Yotsuba hair is shorter than oneshot.

We did it Reddit!

>no grades other than "pass" and "fail"
Technically you either pass an exam or you fail it. as long as we had an average above 70 we were cool.

I think it's just a way to make grade look better.
It's better to say : "All of our graduates had at least 70", than "All of our graduates had 50"
But in that case 70 is the 50

Miku had the most radical change
Ichika is pretty much the same
Nino still has her butterfly hair ribbon
Yotsuba kept the bunny ribbon
Itsuki still fat

Attached: illust_74367625_20190425_025625.png (1000x1500, 1.11M)

I see. In my country the details of the tests were largely left to the teachers, so they could have 5-30 problems and any number of points and any grading scale the teacher decided on. Instead of point averages we only had grade averages.

Ah, the good old 4-point rating scale.

Last for despair

Attached: Zetsuba.png (394x912, 444K)

>Zetsuba
*Ofuba

Hello Yotsuba, my old friend
You've come to shitpost here again

Last for Hope.

Attached: pYJ4KG8PB.txt.png (2048x1469, 856K)

Last for Ichicute

That "like" will never be changed to "love" now.

Nino!

Attached: 1324869548.jpg (341x363, 19K)

Monka didn't upload that chapter

That's exactly why.

TL doesn't want to change it?

Last for despair

Attached: 1553373087472.jpg (1352x676, 340K)

Last for no more parties for at least a few days

Last for Ichika Nino docking

Who knows.

Dammit.