That kid is sick, right?

That kid is sick, right?

I'll push your car for you.

Attached: Mysterious Jojo.png (841x1080, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhR2M7rw3Q
twitter.com/jojo_wiki/status/1115746674129887232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, future Josuke.

Thanks, Gappy's other half

Thanks, kindhearted boy

thanks josefumi

thank you, dropped story element

Attached: BITES THE DUST.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Araki would never drop a story element completely

This. he usually just kills every character involved

>this unironically led to nothing
What the fuck araki?

>Theme of the golden heart of Morioh
>Selflessness which is represented by Crazy Diamond
>led to nothing

please

are you literally retarded? How long is reddit gonna stay here?
The point of this was literally just to show why Josuke has his hair like that.

Part 8 will eventually have an answer

But why was a scuffed up delinquent wandering around in the snow?

Wait for part 9

Koichi was the one telling the story so he visualize the guy as Josuke because they had the same hair style

Attached: 11347899200.jpg (480x480, 32K)

how is that connected to anything without retconing? You're being delusional, it's just a punk. They were common like Jotaro to be in fights, it was in fact the same time Jotaro was fighting Dio.

This. Yea Forums is too retarded even for shounen anime. This board should stick to Youkai Watch and Doraemon

Im gonna cry, this really gets me

The better question is why was he wounded?

Damn, the feels

>Why was a delinquent, which are prone to getting into fights wounded?

Attached: 1549061792158.jpg (300x466, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhR2M7rw3Q

Yes. Why?

THIS

No problem pretty mama.

Attached: The man who saved Josuke's life.jpg (726x669, 40K)

Due to the way it was subbed I thought it was Koichi simply guessing the reason Josuke was so anal about his hair than something that actually happened in Josuke's past.

>the same author who killed an American native who tried to save his tribe and sister
>the same author who killed the kid who was saved with a lousy cause

The kid dying is one of the most kino moments in all of jojo

Look man we both know there's not going to be a part 9.

nah, araki originally planned to have him time travel, but then went another way. Araki is notorious for making the story up as he goes along

The main villain had a time travel stand and the delinquent had obvious prior knowledge and was walking around in the snow underdressed with battle damage, if you think that was just going to be about his hair you're retarded

twitter.com/jojo_wiki/status/1115746674129887232

K: Part 4's going to be quite long, isn't it?
A: No, well, I haven't organized it or anything.
K: How about little hints? Like when Josuke met his past self?
A: Oh, that's not related.
K: It's not related!?
A: That's just Josuke's memory.

this, fucking reddit retards

no, you're stupid. since the beginning Josuke said he was using the hairstyle of his hero. That memory just showed how the hero was anonymous so the only thing he remembers is his hairstyle.
You missed the whole point with your terminal autism.
If he time traveled it would be a paradox even in writting because he's using his own haircut, that he chose because he himself went back in time which is extremely retarded. More importantly he was sick because of something totally unrelated, because he was blood related to the Joestars while Dio activated his stand. Plus bites the dust goes back on time specifically an hour and was introduced way later in the final arc.
The amount of mental gymnastics you need to think he time traveled is just missing the point and is disrespectful to the hero of Josuke. Kill yourself or go back to your weekly shonen

And why was Josuke's haircut relevant to the story again? It's been so long since I read Part 4.

It's not really. It actually gets dropped as a plot point as soon as it gets explained why he gets mad about it. Which is the mid-point of the part.

I always thought it was a shame that it didn't play a part in his fight with Kira, much like Joseph's stupid "your next line is going to be..." shit did.

>had obvious prior knowledge
nope

seriously?? it's the only character trait of Josuke, he beats people off when they insult his hair. God he almost punches Jotaro

It's not just the haircut. The stranger's act of kindness towards Josuke ended up shaping his whole life for the better and indirectly led him to saving the town from threats like Angelo and Kira.

>he beats people off
Based

Attached: 1555602375372.png (1000x642, 194K)

>getting this mad over people pointing out kne of the meny instances of Araki forgetting something
Are you Araki's grandson or what?

You literally pulled fanfiction out of your anus.

this

Thanks, Knuckle.

Attached: 8734874358.png (717x720, 406K)

Lmao suck my balls arakicuсk

>same build, same face, minus the eyes that we can't see, same clothes, same attitude

it was a dropped plot point, one of many with araki
it wasn't, because it was a dropped plot point.
Probably in the first ideas of the story they would have got stuck into some kind of time loop, but then he hanged his mind

Thank you, kind stranger.

so? He started with an idea, later changed his mind, and so josuke meeting his past self lost relevance

Headcanon

it was clearly meant to be significant

In your headcanon

Mental gymnastics you do demonstrate how much of a faggot you are for Araki's cock.

And you are literal retard. It's completely obvious for everyone that this was a dropped plot point. Araki is trash tier writer and you have to be toddler to not understand even this.

Does not matter. Not addressing plot point like this shows Araki's inability to construct a coherent story.

It's not a plot point, it's a backstory to show how Josuke became the man he is.

True. it would have been a plot point if Araki was not such a shit writer.

Sure, bud.

Keep sucking Araki dick, bud.

Why exactly would tying his backstory to something irrelevant be good writing

It's only irrelevant because Araki made it so. So, there was this mysterious dude who was bloody for some reason in the middle of no where conveniently in the same spot where Josuke is dying and now you pretend it had nothing to do with the main plot? Yeah, kill yourself Araki.
He pulled exactly same shit in part 5 too. I would have dropped JoJo while ago if it was not for his characters and fights.

The guys in Josuke and Giorno's flashbacks are just inspirational figures

If you're implying that The Boss was supposed to be the gangster that inspired Giorno as a child, you need to kill yourself immediately.

And they don't make any sense in writing standpoint. They are nothing but poorly executed red herrings. especially that mafia guy. You want to tell me that Giorno never encountered that dude in the mafia? where the fuck was he? Why did Giorno never try to find that duded? Why did that guy never approach Giorno?

No, they are Josuke and Diavolo respectively.

Attached: 1555665639792.jpg (383x142, 7K)

No I am not impying that retard. I am saying he should have been introduced in the future arc. Especially when Giorno joined the gang.

Well, you don't need to kill yourself. But I disagree with you. He's better left as an ambiguous/mysterious character. It better serves the character's purpose. Which is to show that Giorno was saved from a fate of becoming a person similar Dio, because of the virtue of loyalty shown to him by a stranger.

It's like people who want a Devil May Cry game about Sparda. The characters purpose is better served by not being explored.

Yes but we know enough about Sparda to warranty such statement. As for that mysterious dude we know nothing. We know that he had significant influence on town's people and was bigshot in the mafia. So it's logical to think that this random dude is gonna show up in the future, especially when Giorno joins the gang in the same city. Chances that this guy was in Diavolo's gang was astronomical. At least tell as if he is alive or not wtf.

The moment Giorno joins they leave to go get the money and they never return. The only members of Passione that interact with the gang are the hitman squad, which he wasn't a part of. Two Capo's who he couldn't be (as one needed to be a stand user and the other had to kill himself to promote the insane loyalty a lot of members have for the boss) and then you have the Boss's elite dudes, which you also couldn't make him a part of without making him a stand user.

That's what I am saying, he should have been part of that gang. Araki made that impossible, because he is a retard, but he could have been executed much better. Even giving him some generic role such as mentor for Giorno would have been fine.

It wasn't Josuke from the future! It was a random stranger! It's supposed to be a theme about the Golden Heart of Morioh!

Reee!

>be able to make inferences makes you a faggot

Unga bunga, thinking hard.

Nah, he's just a symbolic figure. Anything more would be lame.

This guy are sick.

How did he know Josuke was sick? It didn't look like he was looking inside the car.

Bruh I hate to tell you this but when you look at the timing it's most likely that Passione expanded into Giorno's area right after his childhood and would have killed off the rival mob that didn't have stand users.

Like, Giorno is FIFTEEN my dude. Passione has been in Naples for only about 10 years.

>And they don't make any sense in writing standpoint
What do you even mean by this?

This would make too much fucking sense.

>Fugo