Just finished Pat 3. It's hard to imagine it getting better than this

Just finished Pat 3. It's hard to imagine it getting better than this...

Attached: Stardust Crusaders.jpg (1918x1080, 248K)

Who cares? jojo is shit!

Part 3 is one of the worst parts.

That's what I kept reading, primarily that Jotaro was boring. But the feeling of fraternal adventure, and moments like THIS being some of my best laughs... I can't believe it's only uphill (with a few lowpoints) from here. Also, I liked Jotaro.

Attached: HMMM.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

man Yea Forums really hates Stardust Crusaders

Is there anything you fags do like?

Attached: 15550869101.png (477x480, 393K)

Why does Stardust Crusaders get so much shit? Will it become apparent to me once I've watched and read the rest?

Jotaro is the "Goku" of Jojo that's why they hate it.

Attached: 15483047884.jpg (845x479, 72K)

Jojolion

Attached: JoJolion_85_010.png (975x1400, 434K)

>Is there anything you fags do like?
Literally every other part. Stardust Crusaders would have been fine if it were half the length or the stands were as insane as they get later on.

It's just very bland. The idea of stands are in their infancy and the story makes all the progress of a monster of the week show for the vast majority of it. I know every part is basically stand battle of the week, but they do a better job of establishing minor goals and making progress on them instead of one long trip. Dio is too good of a villain to play such a minor part. The final battle is iconic as hell but ultimately ends unsatisfyingly, with Jotaro asspulling a new power instead of outwitting Dio. Jotaro is also a much better character outside of part 3, but a lot of Jojos feel like background characters in their own part so I won't blame him for it.

1-3 are best. 4 and forward are garbage terrible art design and story.

I feel you mate, but each part has it's own quirks and enjoyable aspects, so I hope you have fun with them!

Attached: tumblr_mpcgmj93lu1soabsuo1_400.png (400x323, 154K)

the end of part 3 is one of the most exciting moments in the whole series, but the part as a whole is not very good compared to what comes next
the manga peaks at late part 7

It will if you watch the ovas.

I was missing the lack of Dio throughout, but the feeling of the characters going through hell just to find him made it all the more satisfying when they did, and terrifying when they were powerless before him. Further, JoJo DID have to outwit Dio several times when facing ZA WARUDO because his ability to move during stopped time was so weak compared to Dio's. JoJos have always been prodigies (Jonathan and Joseph with Hamon, Jotaro with his stand) so it didn't really shock my that JoJo got the stopped time movement down incredibly quick. Only real asspull was when Dio brought down the ROAD ROLLER on Jotaro and Jotaro ORA ORA'd it, but didn't count as stopping time until after 9 seconds. You're right about side characters stealing the show, though.
Yeah, even the worst parts of something amazing are bound to be great.

Attached: INCREDIBLY smug kakyoin.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Yea Forums doesn't like when people have opinions that are different

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 19K)

>ovas
can I really go back to this? Is it worth it?

Attached: dio and 7-up.gif (480x291, 805K)

Internet memes is the reason stardust crusaders is hated

My nigga kakyoin was robbed

Part 3 as a whole is one of the worst parts. Only the end is good.

don't come to Yea Forums to discuss jojo, they are absolute retards straight up from reddit now.
part3 was the best of the first 6 parts, while later parts get crazier and funny stands (5), and 7 is funny the whole ride with crazy stuff. But, 3 has the most soul, and you just posted why.
4 is objectively the worse, no direction and just carried by memes and fights. Jojolion so far is great and a superior Morioh take

>first thing you do when revived is grab a 7up.

>retards straight up from reddit
THIS

Attached: 15540975963.jpg (938x944, 94K)

Part 4 and 5 anime are way better soooo enjoy!

>3 has the most soul
Speaking of reddit

but Yea Forums told that 4,5 and 6 suck and that part 7 is the magnum opus

Anyone that says part 7 is the best part or Araki's masterpiece/magnum opus deserves to be ignored.

Part 6 is better than part 5 and I'm only 2/3 through part 6

everyone has different tastes.
i liked part 1 the most.
the problem i had with part 3 was not the first season but the second season introducing 9 more stand users, when I thought we were going to see DIO. DIO's fight was pretty underwhelming to me.
There were some good fights in the second season but the entire first season was just basically filler.

Attached: 1525816067369.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Part 3 is one of the weakest jojo parts
But it's still a great story, there are no bad jojo parts

Part 1 had the worst dub for Jonathon

Wow, what a faggot

Part 7 may or may not be the best part, but regardless those parts you listed are still better than 3.

liked part 1 the most
Based. I understand your feelings on the first half but I disagree, by the time the opening and closing music changed, the characters felt like they were closer friends who'd been through a lot already, and seemed like they had attained higher mastery of their stands. The first time I heard the second closing credits song I was actually kind of moved by it combined with the drawings.

Attached: JOJO.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

itt: other people's opinions are my opinion

Prepare to sit through the chore that is part 4

Jotaro isn't a retarded loser which means Yea Forumsutists can't self-insert

but part 4 is great. I loved the slice of life aspect and much more cameral plot, and Josuke is a great Jojo.

A much less interesting cast and settings
>Josuke is a great Jojo
lol

son of best jojo Joseph

Just skip to steel ball run

Maybe he would be more interesting if he was legitimate

Jotaro's not legitimate neither is Giorno

I'm not an expert on JJBA by any means, but I've watched the anime through this last 4/5 months, and I'm finally up to the airing episodes. For me, it probably goes:

3>1>4>2

I can't judge 5 yet as I haven't finished it yet, but I'm enjoying it so far. I love Mista
, and I like Narancia's totally stupid looking stand. I enjoy the stand names a lot, even
if they are a bit on the nose. King Crimson being the best example so far.

I think Joseph in P2 is the best Jojo, and Speedwagon in P1 is the best JoBro. I think P1
tells a really interesting, self contained story and I liked seeing the origins of Dio.
It also has the best ED in Roundabout. P2 has Joseph, and the Gods are fucking fantastic,
with Kars having the best death scene in any anime ever. I will admit, I feel P2 is a
little forgettable, at least compared to the other parts.

P3 was where I thought I'd hate it, but I ended up liking it more than any other part. I
liked the unique and interesing stands, and how, outside of The World, there wasn't really
a power ranking, it was just unusual ways of approaching the enemy stands. D'Arby stands
out as a really well thought out one. Plus, I think DIO in P3 is probably the most
menacing villain in any anime I've ever seen. The tease every few episodes really kept me
going.

P4 was okay. I liked how, for the most part, it was just normal guys doing normal things,
but with stands. I think Killer Queen is my favourite stand design, even if its third
ability was a little difficult to understand

Like I said, I'm still pretty new to Jojo, but that's how I feel so far!

Rohan is the best Jojo.
When are we getting the rest of OVAs?

Attached: 1534791596230.png (468x222, 6K)

the stands are pretty forgettable and the anime is way too long. i still like it though
7>5>4>8>2>6>3>1

>I'm not an expert on JJBA by any means
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Attached: 15563007012.jpg (469x551, 66K)

>the stands are pretty forgettable
Nice meme

>uhhhh he punches
>uhhhh he shoots fire
>he has a sword
>he can watch tv
amazing

Parts 1, 2, 4, and 5

Part 2 was the best and the peak of the franchise. It turned to shit when stands were introduced and it became boring, formulaic "stand of the week" nonsense. Part 3 was overly long, repetitive and with too many fights that were ultimately inconsequential and just served to fill time. It was the beginning of the use of stands as cheap crutches to overcome poor over-arching storytelling.

>Part 2 was the best and the peak of the franchise
Literal Hokuto No Ken ripoff with 4 literal DBZ rejects as your main antagonists

Attached: 15562316502.gif (320x240, 246K)

But their Raditz survived...

He is. Sorry if you prefer planks of wood like gio or jotaro.

>Kars - Frieza
>Wamuu - Vegeta
>Esidisi - Nappa
>Santana - Raditz

Attached: 15542620245.gif (200x200, 594K)

4 > 7 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 6 > 3

Attached: 1532297417671.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Mostly agreed but
>1>3
user pls

Attached: delet.gif (334x182, 1.71M)

>KQ's third ability was a little difficult to understand
Do you have a brain?

>Trash Ocean over Stardust Crusaders
>Tranny Joestar over Ocean Man
good one Josuke

Attached: 15562911017.png (236x237, 90K)

> no bad jojo parts

amen

Attached: jojo.png (719x515, 1M)

2>Who cares about the rest

Attached: 1555098791292.jpg (712x1058, 106K)

LMAO

Attached: 15551270632.jpg (681x1029, 130K)

>Jojolion so far is great and a superior Morioh take

Redeemed yourself here

no taste

Attached: 1554916478449.png (217x448, 238K)

All 8 parts are rad, even the weaker parts are still great.

For me part 3 was garbage, is like, you know you won't get any fucking story until the last 2 or 3 episodes that they'll fight Dio, but you keep watching with the faith that you will have some, or that something will change to just end up having none like you expected and just being a 2-3 episodes fight with Dio at the end. Every fucking week fighting Dio's jobbers with almost no substance or characterization, the enemies are almost all the same.
At least the first half of part 4 has an actual story in the background and they fight people on the town that are not necesarely wanting your head, just making use of their new powers. And the first half of part 5 it's more similar to part three, but at least the hitman team is interesting and the stands are miles better.

Jotaro was a boring protagonist. I mean obviously japs aren't tired of the HURR DURR DELIQUENT EDGY HIGHSCHOOLER but i fucking am and i've barely seen any anime or read any manga with them in it. I imagine this shit was tired even back when part 3 was originally drawn decades ago.
Second, they downgraded Joseph and only gave him maybe 1 decent moment.
The monster of the week formula was kind of crap here too and honestly I didn't really give a crap about most of the party. Sure they focused on a lot more of them than parts 1 and 2 who aside from maybe 3 characters the rest of the squad were essentially red shirts, but the end result was still the same here and unlike with part 5, i never did wind up caring for these extras.

It doesn't, really. Not until Part 7 at least.

2>4>3>1>>>>>>>/6/5

Because of stands, Araki's storytelling and characterization took a pretty significant dip in quality. This is remedied in Part 4.