Kimetsu 156

>tfw you plan your day and forget about early jump
I hate early jump

156: Thank you
[side] That hand held out subconsciously...

Attached: 0102.png (959x1400, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/66zaqm.rar
mediafire.com/file/tu0zke8550c13b3/KnY ch 156.rar
mangadex.org/chapter/597636/1
board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/5405034.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[side] What floats into one's mind...
I can't go to the same place those three are once I die.

Good job making me remember
That past of mine

Humans
Soft
Brittle
Weak

They die right away
They break
They disappear into nothingness.

Attached: 0103.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

I passed out!! In a battle...!!

The head!! The head is regenerating!!
Guaaghh! And I cut his head off!!

Attached: 0104.png (959x1400, 1.2M)

I was wondering if you had forgotten, thanks for making room for this!

Destructive KIll
Destruction Style... [I forgot if this is what I called it]

"Stooooopp!!"

"That boy...!! He can still move?"

Attached: 0105.png (959x1400, 1.33M)

I'll cut your head off over and over again!!
I'll win! Together with Giyuu-san

Against you, Akaza!!

My sword!! It slipped out!!

My grip... I can't put any strength into my hand!!
Aaaaghh!!

Attached: 0106.png (959x1400, 1.33M)

Attached: 0107.png (959x1400, 1.42M)

Get a fresh start, young man.

I hate weak people.
Weak people

Never fight face to face
And poison wells.
Despicable
Weak people.

Attached: 0108.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

They lack patience. [I assume he's talking about himself, but in context he's also talking about weak people, so the subject shifts from weak people in general to himself]
They will quickly reap what they sow.
I killed people with the "protecting fists"

I bloodied the precious Soryuu style of my master.

I couldn't follow my father's last words.

That's right. Here's who I wanted to kill.

Attached: 0109.png (959x1400, 1.17M)

At least you will have next week off

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!!"
"My blade flew out"
"I won't stop him with just my fists!!"

"Akaza's about to release the destruction style he used against Rengoku-san!!"

"He's gonna bring Giyuu-san into his attack range and...!!"

"Don't worry about me..."

Attached: 0110.png (959x1400, 1.31M)

Attached: 0111.png (959x1400, 1.25M)

Attached: 0112.png (959x1400, 1.5M)

He used his own attack to...

Attached: 0113.png (959x1400, 1.33M)

"Why did he attack himself?"
"Why..."

For a moment
I smelled gratitude from Akaza.

Why did he smile?

[gurgling sounds]

Enough.
Just stop. Don't regenerate.

Attached: 0114.png (959x1400, 1.34M)

Match's over.
I lost.
I lost right at that moment.

It was fair and square.
It was a magnificent technique.

He completely read his enemy's attacks and spun in the nick of time
Then slashed right before his enemy struck.

It's over.
I just
Want to go to hell like a man.

"Where"
"Is he going?"

"Ah..."
"His feet stopped..."

Attached: 0115.png (959x1400, 1.26M)

Dad...
You okay now? Doesn't that hurt?

"I'm fine, Hakuji"
"Thank you..."

Sorry dad. I'm so sorry.
I couldn't fix myself. I'm useless...

"That has nothing to do with it"

Attached: 0116.png (959x1400, 1.01M)

"No matter what you become"
"A son's a son. And a student's a student."
"We won't abandon you even if you die"

"...though, well"
"We can't exactly take you to heaven"

Master...

Attached: 0117.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

"Didn't you want to be stronger?"
"Is it going to just end here?"

"Akaza"

That's right. I'll get stronger.
I want to be stronger.

So what if my head gets cut off?
Match? That doesn't matter. I'll kill everyone.

I can still beocme stronger.
I have to keep my promises or-

Attached: 0118.png (959x1400, 1.29M)

Hakuji-san, thank you.
You've done enough.

It's okay.
It's okay now.

Akaza!!

Attached: 0119.png (959x1400, 999K)

Attached: 0120.png (959x1400, 905K)

"Sorry"
"Sorry"
"Sorry for not protecting you"
"Sorry for not being next to you when you needed me"

"I"
"Couldn't keep a single promise...!!"
"Forgive me! Please forgive me!"
"Please...!!"

"I'm glad you remembered all of us"

"And I'm glad you returned to being the old Hakuji-san..."

"Welcome back"
"My husband..."

Attached: 0121.png (959x1400, 1.05M)

"Ah..."

The conclusion...

Attached: 0122.png (959x1400, 1.01M)

Thanks user.

Thanks for TL

>Kimetsu no Gerrard

I feel like viz did color scans this week. But anyway
files.catbox.moe/66zaqm.rar

Thank you

>bad guy is actually a good guy deep inside who is suffering once again

at least they die instead of joining the MC, unlike Yuusha ga shinda

they are still demons, they killed enough innocent people to become an upper moon, if anything this only gives us a glimse of their miserable past yet not allowing them to become redeemable to the point of surviving the fight.

thanks ya user

Can someone dump colours

I knew you would deliver today, thanks tl user

Thanks for the TL user.
Rest in peace Hajuki.
Rot in hell Akaza.

moreover they all get their punishment in hell.

>Akaza
Looks a bit like brainwashing. There was something about Muzan having a link with demons, right? Lets Muzan control them and know where they are.

I wonder how many demons Muzan culled because they didn't go crazy violent.

I hate to say this but Tomioka looks handsome and straight here.

Breath of Water and arm demon tomorrow, who's excited?

>I'll win! Together with Giyuu-san
Am I the only one thinking it's cute that Tanjirou and Giyuu thinking about each other the whole fight?
Is this the first time we see Tanjirou punching someone?

>not excited about seeing Zenitsu, Genya, and Kanao.

>you will never cradle a dying shota with a kill count in the hundreds
Why even live?

I mean, I am of course but their appearances are rather minor.

So does this mean she'll follow him to hell, or he'll atone there alone?

he threw one at aniki's dad but it doesn't look like he connected

Attached: x7.png (959x1400, 926K)

Is TS user aware that we have early chapter?

I uhh, have no idea.

>*Water Breathing
Fixed, courtesy of Viz and Aniplex

He was turned at 18, not really a shota

Just remembered, I will start working on it. I have been freed from my earthly obligations so I can try catching up on color chapters too.

>shota
That’s an 18 year old.

Attached: A9AB76E0-AE4A-48F6-93A2-F1BC606896AC.jpg (795x800, 803K)

Which reminds me, can Pig Assault user work on the sub tomorrow?
TS user has ascended.

Seriously? Lets see how this works:
>Insect Breathing, Rock Breathing, Wind Breathing, Mist Breathing, Sound Breathing, Love Breathing
We have a mix of dumb, okay, and extra lewd there.

He's cute enough for me, clearly very small and has a child's personality.

t.Douma

Yes it's cute

Attached: IMG_20190424_105606.jpg (1942x2048, 519K)

beginning color dump

Attached: 0509.png (959x1400, 1.85M)

Dumb fujoshit.

Attached: 0510.png (959x1400, 2.01M)

>very small
He’s kneeling

Attached: 0511.png (959x1400, 2.22M)

Does viz did this so their translation don't look like fan translation or the guy who did this is just an idiot.

Attached: 0512.png (959x1400, 2.33M)

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: fufufu.jpg (356x349, 35K)

Attached: 0513.png (959x1400, 2.49M)

At least Akaza didn't die as a virgin.

Don't forget
>Sun Breathing, Flame Breathing, Thunder Breathing, Flower Breathing, and the dumbest one of all: Beast Breathing

Attached: 0514.png (959x1400, 1.88M)

The dumbest thing they do is leaving pillar and upper moon untranslated. So we're having water hashira, kazuki 3 etc.

Attached: 0515.png (959x1400, 1.93M)

But he did?

very gay

Attached: 0516.png (959x1400, 2.02M)

Attached: 0517.png (959x1400, 2.26M)

I am, hope it's as good as the third episode.

Attached: 0518.png (959x1400, 2.42M)

He got married.

He's a Japanese person from hundreds of years ago.

Attached: 0519.png (959x1400, 2.2M)

the coloring kind of makes this look like akaza is explosively ejaculating in multiple directions

Attached: 0520.png (959x1400, 2.21M)

How does Croc get away with this?

Is he dabbing upside down with a smug look in his face?

Attached: 1528079201566.png (205x220, 13K)

Attached: 0521.png (959x1400, 1.99M)

We get it already.

Attached: 0522.png (959x1400, 1.54M)

I’m guessing it’s a vague rule like hentai where you can get away with it because the person isn’t human.

I think they was just engaged. Didn't Hakuji visit his father's grave to tell him about the upcoming wedding when Koyuki was murdered?

Attached: 0523.png (959x1400, 1.74M)

might be a regenerating character thing, they always seem to have the worst gore inflicted on them

Attached: 0524.png (959x1400, 1.88M)

Attached: 0525.png (959x1400, 1.53M)

Attached: 0526.png (959x1400, 1.5M)

Attached: 0527.png (959x1400, 1.61M)

Time to die.

Attached: 0528.png (959x1400, 1.55M)

that doesn't make any sense to me. there's no way they could translate the gaiden where it clearly states that 'the pillars' are literally pillars of the organization. does viz has any competitors aside from fan translation? competitors might force them to improve the quality of the product. I'm glad that my country translation doesn't as suck as viz.

Kino

>Viz
>caring about quality

Attached: D3QL2laX4AIe48x.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 485K)

how could viz survive? does viz survive only because they monopolize manga market in US?

Viz is a partner of Shueisha (and Shogakukan) directly, that's why they get away with ruining the English manga industry worldwide. In a just world, other English countries outside the US would just translate their own versions of manga and the scanlation industry wouldn't have to be the default for anyone who cares about quality.

it fucking hurts, thanks user.

>they monopolize manga market in US?
Yen Press, Kodansha and Seven Seas have take a ton of market out of Viz

Will we be using this thread for the anime today?

Have Akaza been the deepest character in Kimetsu so far?

I can't imagine animeonlies would want to use this thread

So it would be a good idea, yeah

yes

user, its been like this since the beginning. The demons are in no way good people after becoming demons. They're basically corpses that have been animated by Muzan's rage. The sorrow is for the human they once were and the soul that has fallen to Muzan's tragedy.

Attached: x16.png (959x1400, 856K)

they have a licensing deal with shueisha, which means they get first crack at any Jump series, and pretty much all of the most popular manga. The product itself is more important than translation quality, not that most people could give a shit anyway. They're the largest comics publisher in the US, bigger than DC or marvel

breathing is just gear 2 or hamon

But not with Shueisha, which is the key. If it were up to fans, nobody would want Viz translating anything but they don't get a choice because Viz was co-founded by Shueisha back when Burgers couldn't handle manga and thus a terrible precedent was established. The only reason something like Yuna isn't done by Viz but by someone else (and therefore not on mangaplus) is because Viz is so puritanical (by Burger standards) they refuse to acknowledge it exists. I imagine that when Yuna is over and a new ecchi manga replaces it, it will be avoided by Viz but picked up on mangaplus just like Hinomaru, David and Japan are since mangaplus is directly a Shueisha service (and thus international, unlike Viz which is blocked in certain countries).

it's similar to hamon, probably a buddhism thing, but in execution they're not really alike at all

He's gotten the most attention because he's a fan-favorite but I don't think he's the "deepest".

Gear 2, as its just a way to increase their body power, the one still doing the killing is the nichire blade.

Attached: 156-1.png (959x1400, 2.94M)

Attached: 156-2.png (959x1400, 1018K)

That's a bit different. Kodansha basically set up it's own US based subsidiary to cut out the middle man as much as possible. While Yen Press and Seven Seas mainly deal with stuff from other competitors of Shueisha and Shogakukan, or series from those two which Viz declines. They aren't actively taking series away from Viz.

In fairness to Viz's translators, they might be perfectly competent, but bound by corporate bureaucracy. If their editor tells them that the Japan side wants proper nouns translated a certain way, there's nothing the translator can do, and probably nothing the editor can do either. They can either go with something they might know is an asinine rendition of translation, or quit and never get translation work from Viz again. Similarly both mangaka and translator can be on twitter, and there can be some engrish that the translator could get authorization to fix if they just talked to the author for a minute, but the translator will be contractually bound from directly contacting the mangaka. They'll be stuck passing their requested fix up through Viz's bureaucracy then down through Shueisha's bureaucracy, all while hoping some editor or licensing liaison doesn't decide their request isn't worthy of the mangaka's time, and stop it from ever reaching the mangaka.

Attached: 156-3.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

regarding the wiki says obliteration style and obliteration style was used in ch. 64. i don't know if it was used differently recently, the recent akaza chapters had war style, void style, crush style, and leg style if one of those matches.

Attached: 156-4.png (959x1400, 1.18M)

Attached: 156-5.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

pg 6

Attached: 156-7.png (959x1400, 1.04M)

>the translator will be contractually bound from directly contacting the mangaka
This is the single dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life

Attached: 156-8.png (959x1400, 1.03M)

Attached: 156-9.png (959x1400, 1.15M)

pg 9 pg 10

oops forgot the image

Attached: 156-12.png (959x1400, 1.17M)

Attached: 156-13.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

You wasted your and our time on this post. You said absoluting nothing

Attached: 156-14.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

Dumb as it is, that's basically what happens. A lot of translators are essentially independent contractors, and the publishers don't want a bunch of contractors taking up a mangaka's time with what they think is small shit.

Why? Manga gets translated to tons of languages and English isn't even the most dedicated. It would set a terrible precedent if translators could bother the mangaka who are still actively creating the work and have more important things to worry about. Most flaws in translation seem to have very little to do with misunderstandings in what is being implied. The issue is rather how to get across what is being said to as many English speakers as possible. You'll see the issue in these threads if you pay attention to the translation process, there will be Japanese text that everyone can grasp but you have to find a way to say it in English that people with no interest in Japanese or with bad vocabulary can understand. If the translator just needs to know what is meant, they clearly aren't a good translator and any random Japanese person could help them. The One Piece translator doesn't need to know what the One Piece is to translate the series. Sure, it may mean some things aren't translated accurately in the end but people who care can learn Japanese.

Attached: 156-15.png (959x1400, 906K)

Attached: 156-16.png (959x1400, 991K)

Attached: 156-17.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

Bottom line: Viz sucks and manga plus is shit just for the fact of the separated spread pages.

Attached: 156-18.png (959x1400, 865K)

pg 19

Attached: 156-20.png (959x1400, 903K)

Because if fans of MiA can just tweet at Tsukushi real quick about if they can get a certain romanization that doesn't look dumb made official and just get a thumbs up and be done with it, why the fuck should translators who are actually paid to make a product be beholden to a chain of bureaucrats that don't know what the fuck they're talking about and force them to make bad decisions

Attached: 156-21.png (959x1400, 916K)

I think we can all agree Viz is shit, even on principle I would never buy their garbage. I'd rather buy and import the Japanese tanks so the author gets money then buy a worthless and poor Viz edition. But at least mangaplus lets me follow the entire Jump magazine that isn't touched by scanlators and forces out garbage groups like FA who would always perpetually refuse to catch up on anything.

>FA
Act Age or Sumo?

Kino

You're picking a very random author that has nothing to do with Viz to attempt your point. Romanizations of names is completely up to the translator to decide and has absolutely nothing to do with authorial intent. Do you really think the authors speak English? Do you think Oda understands why Lev Ely is dumb? No matter how you romanize a Japanese name, it is still pronounced the same way. Spell it Giorno Giovana or Jorno Jovana, it's said the same way.

Both. Act-Age they were assholes because they dropped it while there was still a few chapters left and so it killed the momentum on it for a month or two. Hinomaru they were just the most deliberate cocksuckers ever, they deliberately refused to catch up because they wanted to milk their fanbase for money. Once someone sniped them they suddenly released like 20 chapters and then once they were secure again they went right back to falling behind. They also release Roku way too fucking slowly.

Any questions before I start?

i guess just in the bottom right panel, is he talking about 'match' as in the current battle?

I should be able to, yeah.

My understanding was it was like a match as in a one on one contest of strength in general.

The only point was that the company doesn't have to have any say in it at all, and I'd rather they didn't, the fact that a case of the fans getting directly to the author and putting something in stone exists shows how worthless any editorial mandates are. My point was not even remotely that translators shouldn't be doing their job. If a translation is shit, it should be entirely their fault, not because they were told to make it shit

oh okay, it just seemed a little abrupt to mention

pan 1 bub 1: I will cut your head off again and again!!
pan 5 side 1: My grip... I can't put any strength into my hands!!

We can change it to "contest" or something if that suits the context better

Fair enough. I think this is just a case of Viz having such a horrible history that they will always be a terrible company. They are trying to get some normie audience and their arbitrary rules all seem to be in service of that. I guess they find it easier to have blanket rules than leave things to chance. It would probably be better if every new property was auctioned off and Viz was just one competitor so they had reason to sort this shit out for individual fanbases.

Attached: 156-5.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

Shouldn't it be "victory or defeat?" or "win or lose"?

pan 3 bub 1: I couldn't respect my father's last words.

pan 2 bub 2: Are you okay now? You're not in pain?

pan 1 bub 2: Are you just going to let it end here?
pan 4 bub 2: A fair match? That doesn't matter. I'll kill everyone.

pan 1 bub 2: I'm sorry for not being able to protect you!

Attached: 156-8.png (959x1400, 1.03M)

Uhh, I tried changing it to "fair match" but "victory or defeat" is fine too, since it still retains the contest idea.

Attached: 156-15.png (959x1400, 906K)

You know what is the most ridiculous thing about all of this? Back in the day, they localized shinigami to soul reaper in Bleach. Now for Kimetsu we're got the opposite

>Normalfags who watched bleach used soul reaper
>People who kept up with manga releases tended to use shinigami
>Now normalfags watching kimetsu will be using hashira
>While people keeping up with the Yea Forums scans will use pillar

What the fuck is this world. Not that I have a particular affinity for either of the bleach terms, but it's just the irony

Attached: 156-17.png (959x1400, 1.23M)

Attached: 156-20.png (959x1400, 906K)

oh i forgot, there's a small bubble on this page bottom right panel. probably thump? i dunno

Thump is right

I think this death might be even better than Daki and Gyuutaro's.

Attached: 156-15.png (959x1400, 907K)

Too bad neither of them will ever get animated.

Why would they not? The anime is killing it, we'll get a season 2 and a season 3 easily

What would be worse, never getting a 2nd season or getting a 2nd season animated by jc staff?

I don't think I see anything else. Do you?

I don't believe in nice things happening. I'm still waiting for this season to go horribly wrong after we get past the set-up.

don't think so, i will upload

yeah, I don't understand their process at all, it's like they avoid translating some things just to be different from fan translations, because otherwise it goes against how they always used to operate. Viz's Jujutsu is completely unintelligible in some places because all of the jargon is untranslated.

mediafire.com/file/tu0zke8550c13b3/KnY ch 156.rar

mangadex.org/chapter/597636/1

Thank you very much anons!

I normally follow user version and my country official translation so I was very surprised by that when I first check viz KnY version. I mean user translation has more in common with my language official translation so I assume that viz just tried to be different from fan translation.

It really is a stupid thing to do, because the main reason this is still getting TLed here is because everyone agreed the Viz version was shit

thanks for your work anons!

>Hundreds
He's been killing since Edo

Attached: D46jCl7UwAEyJxa.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Attached: D46jDROUwAENE4v.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

YES YES YES YES

I think I mentioned this before but I love how they made the blade blue to show that Urokodaki is lending his nichirin blade to Tanjirou for the Selection. Such a subtle hint, and this is before the nichirin blades are properly introduced.

Can't wait. ETA on episode?

Attached: D46jAYeU8AEup99.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

around 5 hours 30 mins left before new ep air.

Pretty good chapter
It's even harder to see them kill anyone bellow upper 3
Either that or more deaths

Attached: D5I8Si5U0AA99rN.jpg (848x1200, 219K)

I was hoping this would provide a clue on how to kill Muzan but I guess not

ep soon

around 3 hours 30 mins left.

What a cucks lol

>because the main reason this is still getting TLed here is because everyone agreed the Viz version was shit
No its because the translator is an autist. No other series have fans crying about the translations (for fucksakes Viz still calls Zoro Zolo) but apparently Viz translation doesn't meant the standards of an autist on 4channel.

Attached: 1555605904137.png (290x550, 320K)

>Get a fresh start, young man.
I think this is a call back to the his line when he was introduced- "Reborn, boy" or something along that line.

>posted OPM image
yea I can see where you're from.

>"No matter what you become"
>"A son's a son. And a student's a student."
What? Grammar aside, is this what you meant?
>"No matter what you become"
>"You will always be my son and my student"

>If their editor tells them that the Japan side wants proper nouns translated a certain way, there's nothing the translator can do
>but the translator will be contractually bound from directly contacting the mangaka.
Don't talk out of your ass.
They absolutely can contact the author. It's just that they don't fucking bother to most of the fucking time.
Also, Shueisha don't give a shit about foreign localization near 100% of the time too, not even shitting with you here.
Have you seen any yugioh localization? Shueisha totally has no control over them.
Viz still have "Zolo" in one piece, despite all other language have Zoro instead.

Attached: Spic cover 1.jpg (313x475, 82K)

No because the man talking is the master. The father already switched out. Remember, father died before Hakuji met his master.

Yeah, I know who was talking there.
Also
"A son's a son." =/ "A son is a son."

It’s true. I’ve found the personal websites for a couple translators and at least two work from Japan and not the US as freelancers. One also does seminars for college students in Japan about becoming translators for manga publishers. Translation has shifted from being in the US to going back to Japan.

It's not really just kimetsu

Attached: 1544069672751.png (329x662, 163K)

>No other series have fans crying about the translations (for fucksakes Viz still calls Zoro Zolo) but apparently Viz translation doesn't meant the standards of an autist on 4channel.
But everyone complains about Zolo and more recently Dukestorm and Catviper

I seriously hate Viz's TLs for JJK

>No other series have fans crying about the translations (for fucksakes Viz still calls Zoro Zolo)
Because other series have earlier scans? If Kimetsu had early scans, no one would conplain about Viz

Why the doomfaggotry?

Man, are we really gonna argue about apostrophes?

Isn't that an acceptable contraction though? Since it's casual and all.

This.

Attached: noboar.jpg (850x1200, 320K)

The ugliest and gayest post ITT

Less than 30 minutes

Oh shit, almost forgot

Was there ever an explanation to why demons are averse to wisteria?

thanks. it's been awhile since I've watched anime live.

less 15 mins left.

Because of its intoxicating fragrance?

Attached: saturday.jpg (498x822, 125K)

5 minutes

Attached: 1545406225082.png (165x377, 84K)

Damn, I was using disgusting's stream but it seems they aren't on atm, seems I'll have to make do with a low quality one.

Attached: 1556375653983.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

So it's airing, I think the stream's late

Attached: 1556375768181.jpg (1440x810, 143K)

board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/5405034.htm

Attached: F73FA399-FA20-4A92-B40E-BCBCE4279DE1.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

Attached: 1556375822425.jpg (1440x810, 107K)

Rip

Attached: 1556376009623.jpg (1440x810, 174K)

Attached: FD4AA242-2619-48A8-B7A3-20391FAA4236.jpg (1440x810, 170K)

Attached: 1556375859711.jpg (1440x810, 102K)

Can’t wait for Chuntarou

Attached: 04D4C299-433F-482F-8FD8-ABD69E42A3E9.jpg (1440x810, 179K)

Cute and creepy

Attached: 190427234313.jpg (1280x720, 837K)

Attached: 07674789-FF14-4E54-B5EE-3F80C26A60E3.jpg (1440x810, 108K)

Attached: 1556376264835.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

The absolute unit

Attached: 160292DA-74D0-4382-A63D-C2A0157F5546.jpg (1440x810, 139K)

Oh noes

Attached: 190427234632.jpg (1280x720, 546K)

Attached: E0479572-DF82-4AB1-B7A6-15B0117414B4.jpg (1440x810, 162K)

Attached: 190427234728.jpg (1280x720, 588K)

Wow, it's huge.

.Wew

Attached: 1556376538641.jpg (1440x810, 167K)

Attached: 1556376714413.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

brutal

Attached: 4E2236FF-6630-4322-9FE8-0593A9809703.jpg (1440x810, 166K)

holy shit rip sabito and makomo

rip

Fucking Tomioka

>Fucking Tomioka
Eww

Attached: 1556376826283.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Attached: 190427235352.jpg (1280x720, 836K)

Nice

Yes I love fucking Tomioka

This is what happens when you have ugly and gay friends

Great episode

Yes, please.

Yes. Felt too short though.

Stop samefagging, you bipolar bug.

I don't like that he has a visible lower body, I kind of imagined him as a semi-formless collection of arms only.

Attached: m3933.gif (640x360, 3.25M)

So did we get a glimpse of Zenitsu/Inosuke/Genya/Kanao? I just missed the episode

Makomo was not in the same Selection as Tomioka

Yeah, didn't see Inosuke though

Next episode we will see them talk
Maybe next episode

*Record scratch* *freeze frame*
Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

thinking

Attached: 04.jpg (822x1200, 508K)

the bgm this ep is soo goood...

The dead gallery kek

cute fallentatoes

Attached: file.png (262x433, 300K)

>only dead people allowed in the theater

Attached: 1532712398487.png (1000x1083, 413K)

I really like the sound mixing and editing in this show

Fire Punch and Kimetsu confirmed for same universe

I think they might follow the manga so we will see inosuke in drum house arc. he will be hint at in the next ep. when they announced that only 5 have pass the exam but we see 4 people.

not OP but I think this line should be:
義勇さんを連れて攻撃圏外に
I'll drag Giyuu-san out of his attack range...!

>they suddenly released like 20 chapters and then once they were secure again they went right back to falling behind
>then the other group dropped them thinking they would continue and didn't bother picking it up again
>series died again
Fuck them. The Act-Age drama was ridiculous.

Ufotable cinema collab confirmed

>self-development

そうだ俺が殺したかったのは
That's right. The one who I wanted to kill is

every time I see dead people in a theater I am unfortunately reminded of the DR3 anime and I shudder

>Best boy next week

Reminds me of 3gatsu drama. The scanlator sat on the series for nearly a year and someone paid a different translator to do a volume. Immediately after that was released the scanlator threw a huge fit and did their version.

Actually it was confirmed there will be a Kimetsu Cafe collaboration a few minutes ago

why is hand demon AAAAAAAAAAAAAAa page a meme in japan?

>Kimetsu Cafe collaboration
What is this about?

Probably because the era name changed recently again.

Is it me or I felt Madoka vibes in this episode?

But we've been seeing him since ep1 though.

In the manga/anime the Hand Demon is throwing a fit because the era has changed. Coincidentally the era in Japan will change in a few days, that's why it's so popular right now.

Attached: D2qK-AFVYAAaT48.jpg (859x580, 133K)

Well a kimetsu themed cafe? Also they will be giving goodies like this

Attached: IMG_20190427_092454.png (544x453, 334K)

>Tomioka Period

Attached: 1545972496546.png (160x139, 34K)

It says tapioca

He seemed more to be walking around on a tangle of arms in the manga, but this was probably easier to animate

>Urokodaki students
>Tanjirou's family
>The guy that got eaten by Hand Demon
>Sabito and Makomo
Cementery Theater

Attached: D5KvukdUIAUvyAe.jpg (1122x1283, 295K)

can't stop laughing when they talk. I really want to see the anime-only reaction.

Attached: 1556376016507.jpg (1440x810, 138K)

>one of them will be punched by rageturd

>Both will get blow up by their father.

The black haired one is alive, in fact is a boy and its named Kiriya

Kiriya is alive since he is the successor, don't know about the other one.

They're both alive

The artist also posted this
>Reiwa...?

Attached: D5K2J_tU4AAxIGS.jpg (2048x1626, 339K)

Cute boy and his sister.

Older sisters had different hair ornaments, Genya probably punched Kanata.

Attached: D5K8W5BVUAAK2jf.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

What's this?

Akaza blop?

Smash Bros Ultimate stage builder

too soon

Muzan VA still isn't confirmed, right?
I hope it's Hayami

Out now

Attached: D3n9DR4UIAAa6kZ.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2626, 1.87M)

God I wish I were Mist in that pic

Feel free to point out anything you notice that should be changed and I might miss.

you see the suggestions someone posted a little while ago?

>The thread is connected from my blade to my opponent's opening, growing taut the instant I see it.
I don't think this lines up with the manga, but I don't know jap so I can't tell if it's wrong.
Also, leave "opening thread" or change to line of interval?
I meant for the anime, working on the subs now. Didn't see anything suggestions for those.

Maybe it’s the soundtrack, composed by the same person

That scene of them eating was new right?

Based.The fags getting sniped always deserve it. I haven't seen a single exception to this in years

Yeah. Also in the manga urodoki cut tanjiro’s hair. I think it was nice the way they changed it

Tanjirou mentions the Taishou Period, but in the manga it's era, should I change it?
Also, the hand demon talking about the change of name, the name of period or era?

It’s from the latest chapter of kimetsu

The translator fucking asked if he should keep going and got a unanimous yes

This is a boy and his sister, say something nice about them.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.44_[2019.04.27_09.41.14].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

your family blows

up

Period and era are usually used interchangeably in this context as far as I know

top tier blowjob stare

the soundtrack in this part was so good

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.15_[2019.04.27_12.46.36] (1280x720, 1.49M)

They're used later on like they aren't interchangeable here, though.

Man, the sound of that fucking headbutt.

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Water Breathing - 4th Form - Striking Tide! .webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

Forgot image

Attached: vsfvs.png (364x375, 92K)

Watching Tanjirou clutch dunk demons is always so satisfying. It's like the potato is made out of distilled KILLEVILDEMONS

Just do it like the manga has it then, it should be your main default since it's the major reason for the subs

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Water Breathing - 2th Form - Water Wheel! .webm (1280x720, 949K)

Edo and Sengoku refer to parts of history that had a bunch of changes in leadership so you need the distinction between "period" referring to the whole or "era" to refer to a specific time when someone was in power. That's not the case with and after Meiji though, so either is acceptable. I think "era" is generally used though.

I like Akaza eyes.

Yeah, charge that sun energy!

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Water Breathing - 1st Form - Water Surface Slash .webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

For me it's the part when the selection starts

>He thinks Focus Breath is Hamon

Attached: Do you Brain Problems.jpg (599x337, 20K)

So at this rate, we'll probably get to Drum demon around episode 10 right?

So, I guess after killing it, he qualified?

Oh yeah, this was the same attack papaKamado did to the bear.

Should I morphed as is? Would have to rewrite the whole sentence to keep to the manga.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]_001_19867.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

7 days

No

What was it in the manga?

I think that many breathing techniques, no matter what the actually do, are depicted similarly in animation.

No, you don't necessarily have to kill the demons to pass the Final Selection, you have to survive there seven days.

I really liked the animation on water wheel in particular, it looks like one smooth quick motion, I imagined it going a lot slower to emphasize the rotation, but I liked how they showed it

Alright, thanks.

Attached: large type mutant.png (525x303, 143K)

What was it then?

Attached: 1.png (1289x943, 1.45M)

Mutant

The water slashing effects look dope

user's right, it's not the same, but it's pretty similar. I wouldn't be surprised if this Water move was a modified version of whatever the original Sun move was, which papa's move was close to.

Yeah, I don't think this line is very important. Demon big, whatever. Just keep it as is

It looks like something about how big it is gets left out in the current subs that might be worth adding back in

One last question, should I leave these exclamation points after full focus and so on as is, or get rid of them? They weren't in the manga, but I'll ask just in case, they kinda work with the voice acting, but it might be too much separation between the 4 lines describing one move.
>Full Focus! Breath of Water! First Style! Water Surface Slice!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]_001_30026.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

It's Urokodaki's attack called Surface Slice. The clue is in the name.

What Papa Kamado did was a two-hit attack

Attached: x3.png (959x1400, 964K)

>the bear was huge, probably around two meters tall

Attached: 1552778693917.png (407x355, 104K)

Papa Kamado looks like Kokushibou

What's papa Kamados name? Was it Kie Kamado?

According to the wiki it's Tanjuurou.

Isn't Kie the mother's name?

The soundtrack that plays when Tanjiro first smell the demon in the selection is so good

TL and TS anons changed to form instead of style

>Kokushibou
>The Black Plague
>Papa Kamado died of a disease
Bros...

When he first met the blacksmith guy, he said he os Tanjuurou and Kie's son.

I don't understand tanjiro's smelling line at all. Is it just better not to think about it?

time flies while watching this shit

Kie is the mother, Papa Kamado's name is Tanjiro.

So he's his own father?

It's not Tanjirou, it's Tanjuurou.

Kek

yes it goes away eventualy

The smelling powers make no sense, just think of it as smell-magic and move on

Ah, damn, should've spent the time looking for an example in more recent chapters, thanks.
Ended up leaving the exclamation points in.
Is the description of the line of interval fine like this?
>The line connects my blade
>to my opponent's slight pause in movement,
>growing taut the moment I see it.
Could use some suggestions how to change the following lines though.
>My blade is drawn
>toward it with great force,
>and then I slash the opening.
I feel like I hear つよい but the manga didn't include a mention of force.

the OST is so great, based Go shiina

It's a visual representation of Tanjirou becoming better at reading battles. Just uses his enhanced sense of smell to draw a sort of synesthesia parallel to it.

I'm listening through it, and the specific thing he says regarding the line is ぴんとある, which google at least offers up taut as a potential translation. It makes sense in the context of the thread he's talking about

And the second part, about being the blade being drawn to the opening?

Yeah he says tsuyoku
俺の刃は強くひかれて
The straight translation here is very clearly, "My sword is strongly drawn"

Okay then, does
>My blade is drawn by it with great force, and slashes into the opening.
read alright for that part?

Yeah, switching the active verb to the blade makes more sense

One last question, does this guy actually say something along the lines of "anyway"? My instinct is to delete that part, but it might be accurate.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]_002_19805.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Oh, also, uh, is this good as is?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]_001_22066.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Anyway didn't show up as a word, but I understand why it's there tonally. I'd leave it probably

What time is this?

It seemed weird to me tonally, but I was just going off the subs, so I'll leave it.
Time is 15:20, when he starts freaking out about the era change.

This Sabito flashback wasn't in the manga was it? Feels bad watching him fail

It was shorter, but it was there.

Attached: asfasfafadafdfad.png (323x601, 191K)

both Sabito and Makomo's deaths were intepreted by the hands demon only, this just makes their deaths even more gruesome.

Oh. guess i'm a speedreader. but the head crushing part definitely wasn't there, that hurt

Attached: D4HwetWUIAAwEy0.jpg (890x580, 90K)

Ah, okay, yeah he's saying 年号が! which directly translates to "The era!" With the next line being "The era changed!"
Not a fan of how the official subs do it

Also, definitely make sure to change how the demon talks about the masks. It's retarded to translate tengu as goblin, and they completely dropped 言った in the "Warding masks, right?" line for no reason

Makomo is big girl.

I thought so as well. Thanks for all the help.
What should I change that line to, then? I don't know what 言った is. I was planning to leave them as warding masks, but I could change it to mask of disaster prevention if that's more accurate.
I also changed texture to style because that didn't seem to make sense to me.

warding is shorter and more to the point than disaster prevention imo.

言った just means said. The direct translation is basically "he called it a warding mask?"

>He calls them warding masks, right?
Should I use this, then?

yea I agree

Either that or "Did he call it a warding mask? Whichever you think flows better

Alright, went with what my gut told me, thanks.
Subs are up, bit later than I had hoped to be finished, but oh well.
>[Pig Assault] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04.ass

Thanks.

thanks for your work

Ufotable are doing well with the detail
>That tough and strong thickness... a young boy's hands shouldn't be like that.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-27-20h52m25s669.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Um, am I the only one not downloading anything?

>handholding
h-how lewd

Attached: D4CxmIFU8AIGHn1.jpg (796x582, 99K)

I stopped all my other torrents, should be better now.

Aight thanks. Got it now.

gotta love exposition dude whose sole purpose is to give background info on demons. the little bits of tired shounenshit writing are my only problem with this show, but they definitely irritate me

I can't wait for that scene.

Thank you very much Pig Assault user.

I cant believe they did 26 episodes

hope the quality stays the same

Damn that's way more than I expected. It looks like we're getting drum in the first half, so will we actually make it all the way to train by the end of this?

We should, spider and recovery isn't enough for a second cour

they made it more gruesome than the manga

Attached: D5K0gyBUEAEXQ5e.jpg (1348x4096, 566K)

damn that water wheel is beautiful. the way it gets wider and thinner makes my dick hard

>god tier anime for shit tier source material
VEG all over again

>Necrobumping shitpost
Animefags

Did posting that in the anime thread not fulfill your desire for attention shitposter-kun?

Attached: 1538160570813.jpg (745x286, 104K)