Kekkai Sensen

>Has two anime season adaptations
>Popular in Japan
>Official English translation
>Some volumes out of print
>Can't find online or even on nyaa

What the fuck? How the hell am I supposed to read this?

Attached: 1508599083157.jpg (800x1131, 354K)

the anime was stylish but boring

All I want is the Mission Chainpossible chapter so I can read the part where Chain's friend slaps the shit out of Steven

White was the only entertaining part

Took me a bit of digging. Emelina is top tomboy mommy leader.

Attached: 1509294259575.jpg (835x1325, 208K)

Because, well, White was the best part by a very large margin

Japan disagrees

Yeah, isn't it still incredibly popular there? Not many manga get immediately picked up after their magazine goes tits up given I don't know if this is because this is the guy who wrote Trigun, basically making this guy one of the fathers of modern manga. It's still hard to believe Season 2 was a little over a year ago. I'm almost certain they're priming for a third season because it makes me pretend New York isn't such a shit place to live in

iktf. i could only find some of the volumes and half of those were in fucking french

Actually that works since it actually helps living in fucking Quebec for once in my life

Any chance you still remember?

i think it was goddess idk, if i found it you can too
>a fucking leaf
day of the rake soon.

Which Werewolf would you awoo?

Attached: Werewolves.jpg (5695x1072, 466K)

buy them

>Popular in Japan
it's really not.

It is . Season 1 sold like hot cakes and they love all the MALE characters

Fucking fujoshis. I want a series around Chain and Steven.

Why did Emelina slap Steven?

>Werewolf
?

The name of the people with their type of ability (i.e. phase shift out of reality) are werewolves. All of the other girls have the exact same abilities as Chain, given Chain is the most talented of them.

is that related to lore or something where they get phase out of reality?

season 3 never ;_;

>Can be killed at any moment by one of many monsters that show up every other day.
>Still much better than real New York.

Sadly there isn't enough content to adapt now. They could go full anime original, but that kinda backfired in season 1, though they totally set up KoD to come back.

I did recall an interview (can't remember if it was Gangan Joker or Harta) where the mangaka basically said he wanted to eventually switch up the cast of characters and joked about Chain and Steven's daughter going along with an older Leo who basically runs Libra.

I...guess I would be okay with that if done well. I do wanna know what the endgame is if there's gonna be one. Will the age Leo's supposed to watch end with some big event or is it gonna just be a "every acclimates to the change, life goes on"

I don't know about this. I can't imagine Chain or Steven being even remotely decent parents to a son, let alone a daughter.

Steven is pretty protective about those close to him. I could see him being a decent parent. Chain would be questionable though.

how is it possible that you can speak english, a language which is a frisian dutch / french pidgin, and you complain about being unable to understand french?

Are you saying that everyone who speaks english is bi-lingual?

>why can't you understand two languages
are you fucking serious user

The parts about white and black and all that shit were boring, but all the stuff apart from that were anything but boring.

Fuck off, White and Black were amazing

Okay Rie

It was all amazing and so was the second season

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.47_[2019.04.14_22.21.5 (1920x1080, 164K)

any skilled english speaker has automatically obtained a basic understanding of greek, latin (and all romance languages), and german.
athough there is some eveidence of a pict/celt substratum, that influence is negligible on the language.

>Popular in Japan
What.

isn't this fujoshit?

No.

didn't even bother with season 2
What's the point of this show without White? There's none.