Attached: dd.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkzY_VwNIek
youtu.be/gM5zAQFl5k4
youtube.com/watch?v=leWumjWZEq0
twitter.com/jimmychangaas/status/1121865567433043969
youtu.be/u_G8ITCllac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 15563199668.png (411x411, 332K)

it hurts

Attached: 1550948443221.jpg (1500x844, 613K)

He just wanted to be a good cop..

Attached: 15563251830.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

I only started crying after he started crying. I forgot he did that and the voice actor was great

How much more fucking tragic is this going to be when it finally gets adapted by DP?

Attached: Stone Ocean v17.rar-StoneOcean v17 c158 p260-261.png (1800x1383, 714K)

Attached: e5c2.jpg (675x1000, 114K)

It will be great, hope they do more with ffs death too

I actually hate Narancia now

Attached: 1556313554304.jpg (905x943, 84K)

What's with dead characters in jojo always appearing in clouds?

If they don't play the fucking song i'll be genuinely upset, if they do i'll cry

I can't believe there's just one more giant-fuckhuge stand battle and then the clusterfuck finale, and then the clusterfuck postscript. The show's almost done. Are you guys sure we're not getting Purple Haze Feedback?

Attached: 1551469429945.png (446x435, 37K)

It's to let you know that their souls are too far away to return to their bodies now. Except Joseph.

It'd be a fun OVA, there are some really good ideas in that story

BASED FUGO refusing to white knight a fucking THOT, If it were me I would've handed Trish over in the blink of an eye.

Attached: 15562911017.png (236x237, 90K)

Attached: ciao.png (2000x2783, 3.9M)

he must have one of the weakest stands in the entire series

The ending is great and sad but I still think FF's death hit me harder.

I've been thinking that they shouldn't use What A Wonderful World for the ending of the entire anime but near the end of the last episode start it and have it play as the ending there. Probably won't happen though.

Attached: so_color_v11_051.jpg (1560x1200, 975K)

I don't want What a wonderfull world as the ED as well, but it deserves to be in the end, considering how much the ending means as a whole it would just feel empty without it.

No one gives a shit about you or your shitty goth outfit, freak.

I hated it when that immature pussy faggot started crying like a dumb ass

The last good character of Part 5, gone. No point in watching anymore.

Joseph is a hack

You think that shit is going to be sad, wait until all the shit that happens in part 7.

soon

Attached: va_color_v14_090.jpg (1560x1200, 1.23M)

Soon.

Attached: 1555691863076.png (1273x716, 816K)

>pussy who only likes to watch the 'good guys'

F

More filler?!

Attached: wat.jpg (1920x1080, 798K)

>Not playing youtube.com/watch?v=tkzY_VwNIek at the end

Attached: 1553641004350.jpg (602x359, 93K)

I wonder how long it'll be.

No ending, just the beatdown while the credits play for 1.5 minutes.

Golden Week

>capeshit

This scene was beautifully animated

Attached: 76f18536592e72bfd6177d48662ad8ae.webm (848x480, 2.85M)

>FF doesn't even get in the ending spread
get fucked

I know it's just because of Araki's artstyle but I've never liked how young Jotaro seems in Stone Ocean. It's 2011, 12 years after DiU, and he looks even younger in SO.

The whole sequence was so beautiful, I'm sure that if I were an anime only, I would have cried.

Attached: 5844451.jpg (539x960, 43K)

That's going to be one of the ED's

>Big sad and dramatic deaths for each part
>Jonathan
>Ceasar
>Avdol/Iggy
>Abbachio

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shigechi

Can we admit part 4 sucks now?

I cried even though I read it. Just because of the VA work when Abbachio started crying.

Okuyasu didn't end up actually dying but his scene when he appears alive again is great.

>Implying the spaghetti faggot or the based black man and 10th dead dog are sadder than the literal child being murdered

Attached: 1546019529946.jpg (680x794, 227K)

The only death in part 5 that got me, besides Bruno's (second time). Narancia's was fucking nonsensical
>Everybody's freaking out because their bodies got switched
>All of a sudden Narancia's fucking impaled on the gate
>Nobody saw the boss do it
>"muh he was fated to die, so I only sped up the process"
This made no fucking sense? Your telling me the Bossu got up, lifted Narancia's ass and threw him on the gate without nobody noticing? Fucking garbage.

Attached: 1551401616743.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Honestly who gives a fuck about his death? The part 5 cast is so soulless except for Bruno.

>>Nobody saw the boss do it
he did it in the skipped time you fucking moron

That's King Crimson's whole fucking power how couldn't you get it after seeing it three fucking times.

>"muh he was fated to die, so I only sped up the process"
>Your telling me the Bossu got up, lifted Narancia's ass and threw him on the gate without nobody noticing? Fucking garbage.
You answered your own question.

PHF isn't canon, so no.

>"You know, hell isn't that bad. Unlimited supply of black lipstick, the piss here tastes great. But most importantly of all, NO FUCKING GIORNO. Your entire existence served nothing more than a bane to mine. I hope you live forever so I never have to see your donut-headed faggot face ever again. Arrivederci."
I can't believe Araki added this part to Moody Blues Feedback. Will David Pro adapt it?

Attached: A toast to piss drinkers.png (322x571, 383K)

>telling me the Bossu got up, lifted Narancia's ass and threw him on the gate without nobody noticing?
No. What happened is that narancia was fated to die by the hands of diavolo but he used KC to escape fate. Narancia died because he was fated to die but diavolo didn't do anything because he used KC

>Ceasar
a bitch ass nigger i would never want on my crew

Attached: 15546947132.png (433x675, 619K)

Well, now that the second most kino scene of part 5 has been animated all I have to wait for is the Rolling Stone fight to be animated and I'll be happy (until part 7 is animated).

>when the King Crimson kicks in

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.41_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 775K)

for what ever isp range ban for year means so i cant post picture in 4channel, so i just say
good looking dude

This.
>About to die from Killer Queen
>Sees his brother
>Decides to turn around
Absolute kino.

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Diamond_is_Unbreakable_38_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[77C4 (1920x1080, 196K)

LMAO

Attached: GIORNO X ABBA.webm (852x480, 187K)

I was not ready at all for what DP was going to do. I don't know if i'm gonna be able to handle polnareff's scene since i thought that shit hit hard in the manga

Attached: King Crimson AngerFace 3.jpg (444x419, 35K)

Are Abbachio and Johnny the only characters with satisfying conclusions to their personal character arcs?

Foo Fighters

Seething part5niggers acting like your part isn't eternally the worst.
>Worst JoJo
>Worst crew
>Worst final boss
>absolute worst shitfest of a final fight
Stay irrelevant. Imagine needing the biggest asspull in the series (GER) to beat the boss.

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Diamond_is_Unbreakable_17_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[86EB (1920x1080, 263K)

part 5 sucks but at least it got a budget and proper directing

Jolyne

Jolyne just becomes boring

>part 5 sucks
You don't say

Attached: 16543959010.jpg (409x409, 25K)

No. Read her last words again.

Then why does every character in part 5 anime have the same face?

nope, lol.
would be nice tho, then anime watchers would actually like fugo besides how his stand looks

They don't. Why does every character in part 4 look disgustingly smooth and off-model at all times?

>They don’t.

Attached: F7D86CF4-3048-4333-9EAA-2FB312A5A96D.png (800x472, 618K)

>"He would later die of a cold."
ARAKI IS TOO DEPRESSED TO BRING BACK THAT CHEESE GRATER FAGGOT FUGO AS A VILLAIN BUT IS FINE WITH THIS ENDING AS PART 7?

Attached: 1518135096612.png (652x624, 208K)

pretty funny

Basically, what was the point? You're IN THE MOB.

...why didn't Abbacchio just turn around?

Fuck every one of you guys. I thought the boss "can't attack in stopped time". Then how THE FUCK did he do this? Or can he now move in frozen time? Then he's just The World, isn't he?
inb4 "hurr he was destined to do it. he just skipped the part where he actually did it"
What, so Narancia magically floated into a fucking gate, despite being literally right next to Giorno and the others? Is it too much to admit that King Crimson makes no fucking sense?

Attached: 22356e6b7f13d94515d07f2147dc43f3bc529729_290810_870_1297.jpg (870x1297, 310K)

They'll add her, just like they added the officer in this episode.

yeah we know, KC is vague and inconsistent, we get it, everyone fucking knows it, now shut the fuck up I can't take more of this idiotic shitposting for the next 13 weeks

This is pretty much the end of the series, so by a lot.

This would make a fine painting.

Attached: Abacchio at rest.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

Thank god they adapted this double spread.

What's worse is you can totally tell that Cioccolata was supposed to be Fugo. They basically have the exact same power.

Attached: 1479011477453.jpg (610x481, 113K)

How can two villains be so based?

Attached: kills your favorite traitor.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

pucci has one of the stupidest motivations and means to an end of any character I have ever seen in anything

Caesar
Gyro
Bruno
Jonathan

Why did he inflate like a balloon

And he's somehow still the best villain in the series.

Homosexuals have brain problems.

That was unironic kino though. It perfectly tied into one of the central themes of part 7.

Even though Gyro lost the kid still got pardoned, he always would have got pardoned regardless of if Gyro entered the SBR or not. Just like he was always going to die regardless of if he got pardoned or not.

The question is, does this mean Gyro should never have tried? Is the fight against fate truly futile?

Attached: Gyro.jpg (713x795, 246K)

>Worst JoJo
Giorno is based
>Worst Crew
Part 2 is the Joseph Show, fuck off
>Worst final boss
>implying people give a fuck about Kars
a fucking ambulance!
>Stay irrelevant
>most popular part in Japan
cope 4fag, your budget was trashed for vento kino

Attached: 1537475882135.png (1560x1200, 3.38M)

>The Boss was born the Boss
>Doppio was always his subordinate
He is literally a living trope.

It isn't canon faggot.

Anime is handling Diavolo FAR better than the manga ever did and is dramatically improving his role as the villain so far

Everything involving him has been fucking fantastic

Attached: King K I N O.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

>All this crying for him
>nobody cries for Bruno or Narancia

GIORNOOO

Attached: 033.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Because they were in the middle of a fight and are about to end up like them.

Attached: 1473471179873.jpg (170x170, 26K)

>Giorno is based
>"DUDE I HAVE A DREAM" is literally the only character he has
>his Stand reflection ability gets retconned because it's too ridiculous
>Golden Experience ends up being a "whatever is convenient" stand
>Bruno might've well be the main character
>King Crimson is a shit design without his smaller face
>Diavolo is such an incel that he has to pose as a pink twink to talk to people
>Meanwhile CHAD Yoshikage Kira has women lining up to give him their hands
Also remember Fugo? Neither do I, 5fag.

Attached: 1546103038059.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Rough episode bros. Just makes me think of how much I'm gonna bawl in a few weeks and in parts 6/7 if/when that ever happens

lol no, his introduction in the anime was fucking awful.

Why are you quoting me?

you cannot gaslight me

need fanart of that stone ladybug yelling at Giorno to shut the FUCK up and turning back to stone with Abba looking content in the distance

Fucking how?

Attached: 1544050094473.png (288x288, 70K)

narancia's death is retarded, bruno's will be a tearjerker though because he gets a ghost ala part 3

>reading threads all day at work
>finally get home and watch the episode
>cry
Pretty sure it didn't even get me when I read the manga a few months back. Hell, pretty sure only Rolling Stone of all things made me choke up in Part 5. But fuck, Abba and Narancia's VAs really blew me away. Giorno too.

"Freek'n You" would have been a kino ED to use today, but I guess "Modern Crusaders" feels more like a genuine statement of seeking revenge against Diavolo

>Makes the main character drink piss
If that's not based, I don't fucking know what is.

>tragic
I'm an SOfag, but I never found this particularly "sad." Yeah, it's a weird feeling that everyone becomes "normal" after Pucci redoes the universe, but I always felt it means Jolyne is free of the curse of the Joestar bloodline

Attached: subtle jojo.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Sorry user, I was going to respond to you but it got cut off. Basically Bruno's death isn't as sad because the only crybaby is Narancia, and he was in someone else's body at the time. Mista is glad he's dead so there's no longer 4 (Four) members in the squad.

Attached: subtle gay.jpg (1280x716, 158K)

t. speedreader
Giorno's personality is a mix of Jonathan's and DIO's. He has DIO's charisma, which is why it's easy for him to gain a group who followers who trust him deeply, and Jonathan's heroic ideals, he goes on the journey in the first place to stop the gang from selling drugs which are hurting the community.
>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAD Yoshikage Kira
Kira is the /r9k/ choice for favorite villain. In what way is he a Chad?
>wageslave
>OCD
>actual brainlet
Meanwhile CHADavolo is not a virgin and is living the good life as a mafia boss.
Also Bruno's ascension is going to crap all over Shigechi.

Attached: 1539307429289.jpg (740x488, 170K)

That was not gay, read the Illuso fight again

I think that Mista and Trish are more-so just happy that Bruno achieved his goal, so his death was more a celebration of his life, than entirely tragic.

because she doesn't exist in this new pucciless universe, you absolute brainlet

none of those sky ghosts exist in the pucciverse

>Stand is mostly harmless against KQ
>far enough removed from the central plot that Kira is basically kicking a dog
>still manages to bring the button to Josuke
Fuck you, Shigechi was an absolute unit.

About that Mista/Trish scene, why were they laughing? Narancia had just fucking died.

I appreciate how they made the anime slightly gayer than the manga

>He has DIO's charisma
Only from other characters saying so. Nothing we see him do on screen is anywhere close to Dio. All of his supposed personality comes from other characters narrating and not from him actually doing anything.

part 5 ends with nobody except giorno knowing that bruno is dead.

after they loop diavolo, mista and trish are like, "haha let's revive bruno now, yay we did it team" and giorno just follows them

there really isn't time to mourn for bruno, and araki just didn't write in a portion after they beat diavolo to show that

I cried like a bitch along Emporio, but yeah it wasn't tragic in hindsight. It's just kinda bittersweet.

He shoots, he scores! It's Passione -1 Traitors - 0

Attached: dabbio.png (1250x1120, 556K)

I will forever hate part 6 for giving us two great characters only for them to be discarded because Araki wants to fuck dolphins.

>implying diavolo isn't a brainlet
dude literally risked his identity for some coochie

>He has DIO's charisma, which is why it's easy for him to gain a group who followers who trust him deeply
Nice try. Josuke literally turned half of his enemies into his friends. Also Giorno really steals.

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Diamond_is_Unbreakable_36_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[92A4 (1920x1080, 225K)

Then do I have some good news for you.

Attached: Abbachio's.png (540x710, 56K)

>I will forever hate part 6
good because part 6 fucking sucks

Attached: 15546960467.jpg (240x240, 20K)

Koichi, obviously.

Yeah, "bittersweet" is a great way to put it. There's really no other feeling to attempt after showing a full chapter of the birth and expansion of the universe. Really can't understand the dislike for SO

Valentine is the worst villain in the series.

Attached: 1549335192409.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>He has DIO's charisma
oh my god it's you again jesus christ

He wasn't as gangster at that point.

People's memories are erased when time is erased, dumbass.

My favorite thing in 7
was Gyro's death

Nah, Irene probably gets into all kinds of wacky shit

I guess you could say that confusion... will be his epitaph.

Attached: just deal with it just works.jpg (214x260, 68K)

Koichi looks like he's about to get raped

>diavolo will never get a smile from a sunchild

>What, so Narancia magically floated into a fucking gate, despite being literally right next to Giorno and the others?
Yes.

Did you forget the entirety of Bites the Dust? You can't change the results of fate. They'll happen regardless.

>The Court of the Crimson King starts playing

>>The question is, does this mean Gyro should never have tried? Is the fight against fate truly futile?
Well, when you put it like that... yes. It is absolutely futile and pointless.

This, but unironically. After Diavolo and Pucci are more active in the story, Valentine goes back to Shadow DIO status, but goes even further beyond to the point that the first time he meets Johnny and Gyro is in the final fight, and they don't even have a reason to fight beyond "I WANT THE CORPSE PIECES", which is literally the same reason they fight anyone else.

There is nothing special about Valentine. Anyone who thinks so is just a delusional American and likes him because he claims to be a patriot, but is too blinded by patriotism to see that he lies to Johnny during that whole speech to get his guard down.

Attached: 1547599309493.jpg (354x326, 41K)

>tcotck is probably about the cold war
>the yellow jester pulls the strings
>yellow is a slur for Asians

DINO DIEGO > WORLD DIEGO > VALENTINE

>Anyone who thinks so is just a delusional American and likes him because he claims to be a patriot, but is too blinded by patriotism
You really don't know anything about manga readers that happen to be American do you fag?

Anime and manga are too popular now. Genuine weeaboos are a rare breed.

Attached: 1473288092600.jpg (720x540, 25K)

Man I didn't even notice Doppio among the football kids

Abbacchio and Moody Blue didn't deserve this bro's it's not fair.

Part 6 is the roadblock to the good part

Only if you aren't white.

Attached: funny shrug.png (500x500, 18K)

>Genuine weeaboos
I'm gonna be sick
what does weeaboo even mean anymore? it hasn't been used in its original meaning in over 5 years and you are the cancer that killed it
also

> Anyone who thinks so is just a delusional American and likes him because he claims to be a patriot, but is too blinded by patriotism to see that he lies to Johnny during that whole speech to get his guard down

that's the best fucking part, my guy. a man and his ambitions, no matter how fucked and hypocritical they may be-- and the readers who blindly believe in him

It wasn't though, from multiple points of view.

The first one being that if he had never attempted to change a fate he believed unjust he never would have entered the SBR, he never would have met Johnny. They never would have went on their journey through America and they never would have ultimately stopped Valentine and safe-guarded the corpse from people who would use it for potentially evil intent.

Even if it hadn't been about anything like that, he had to go because he felt he couldn't move forward with his life living under circumstances where he had to allow injustices such as that to happen. This is what the True Man's World is all about. Living by following your own path, free of doubt or regret because you're doing what you believe is right and what you have to do. The True Man's World/Mandom ultimately leads to the young death of both Ringo and Gyro, but they walked the only path they felt they could ever be happy walking and so they died without regret.

He couldn't change fate, but he lived how he wanted to and that is what ultimately made it worthwhile. It also had the unintended side effect of saving the world and helping other people like Johnny.

It's the same thing as Rolling Stone in Part 5. Bruno is fated to die no matter what and the Sculptor can't understand why Mista won't let his friend die painlessly. But ultimately he muses to himself that, despite delaying his fate and causing even more of his friends to die, perhaps that painful path will lead to a better future for others.

Quad quads of truth

ayy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.14_[2019.04.2 (1280x720, 227K)

I haven't heard weeaboo in a while. Last time I heard it was from some furry tranny telling me I was a pedophile for liking Sorceress from Dragon's Crown.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.33_[2019.04.2 (1280x720, 257K)

Did you guys see the fallout of the Valentine cucks when Araki's interviews about him were posted? It was fucking hilarious seeing them scrabble for their dignity after Araki casually called their messiah a lying, deceptive coward.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.42_[2019.04.2 (1280x720, 206K)

Reminder that this was all Mista's fault.

>Italian kids see a kid with pink hair
>don't instantly stomp him to death

Both Giorno and Mista desu.
Where the fuck did they even go

Johnny literally says "I'm sorry, Gyro. I wanted to believe him". Some people are retarded.

Attached: 1548112584541.jpg (432x331, 84K)

If you can't change the result or affect the outcome, it's meaningless. Kekka dake da.

Attached: tfw no one understands how your stand works.png (632x367, 20K)

this was all super obvious to me, did you guys read the manga? i knew it was coming so i noticed it straight away but idk

That's not an interview, it's from his book

He has said worse things about Dio though.

I was talking about Rolling Stones

I read the manga and knew it was coming, but I didn't notice Doppio among the kids, or pay attention to it, I guess

There was a hole in his chest and it wasn't fixed quickly enough.

Just because he's lying and devious doesn't mean he isn't right. I'd like to see that interview, though.

>'H-him lying to Johnny at the end doesn't reflect badly on him, he was just doing what any brave patriot would have done, in fact throwing away his honor was the most honorable path possible because he only ever put America first'

It's not as obvious in the manga (black and white at least) because you can't see the pink hair.

Japs really love the chapter

Attached: IMG_20190426_234026.jpg (595x842, 69K)

I said this years ago and nobody laughed. But user when you posted this I LAUGHED AND CLAPPED!

Is this really why people fall for his lies? I mean, don't think there's a single person he tells the truth to in the entire manga.

Attached: 1553017977603.png (516x440, 157K)

Honor is a useless thing.

yeah but it sucks now because we have to slog through another shitty fight before we get Diavolo gold

r/ing a gif of pic related from today's episode

Attached: 1550796940905.png (539x381, 226K)

Attached: 1541883151919.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Joseph is god.

Yeah, he was trending 1° in Japan and trending worldwide

You are the butt of the joke. Araki literally states outright that Valentine is evil to the reader because it didn't even occur to him that people would fall for his absolute horse shit.

Attached: Valentine is an unforgiveably evil coward.png (1025x380, 195K)

>gif
Wow slow down there grandpa

It's a happy ending. They were reborn the same people but, with new names and memories. This is the happiest ending yet.

We always did. Part 4 a shit

people already know dio is a piece of shit though because he acted like one all through part 1 & 3, valentine at least appears to be decent or morally right for a while, whereas dio
>kills danny
>steals a kiss
>stabs his adoptive father
>attempts to kill jonathan a bunch of times
>kills dire (lol)
etc etc

Losing your memory of your entire life isn't happy

>doesn't mean he isn't right
Part 7 is the biggest show of grey vs grey in the entire series and you're so retarded that you use the word "right" as if it means something.

Attached: 1538285968729.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Does the truth matter if you can still get the desired result? A truth without a result is worthless. It doesn't change anything.

It's happy compared to the alternative choice they had at the time.

This, the Johnny vs Valentine thing wasn't about who was right, it was about who was left.

I don't care. Valentine's plan would have yielded the best result.

And yet he's better than Diavolo

t.jobber

Dio dindu nuffin, he's just a product of his upbringing

This is why people don't take you losers seriously lmao

Complete version
>Jonathan
>Caesar
>Avdol/Iggy/Kakyoin
>???
>???
>FF/EVERYONE
>Best jojobro
>???

Attached: ....................jpg (499x417, 35K)

Based and checked

Do we have a single JoJo antagonist that doesn't have some sort of mental disease?

see

Getting to be themselves in the afterlife?

>Worst JoJo
Part 4
>Worst crew
Part 4. Part 1 has Zeppeli and Speedwagon, part 2 has Caesar Lisa Lisa and based Stroheim, part 4 has fucking Koichi, and Rohan barely likes being with or interacting with the rest of the "crew", which includes the worst JoJo. Best things about the Part 4 crew are Okuyasu (only positive) and fucking Jotaro who comes from another part.
>Worst final boss
Part 4 again because Kira was a great character who failed to be intimidating and work as a good antagonist and got run over by a fucking ambulance.
See above.
Also gold looks cooler than diamonds, as the GW anime looks better than DiU lmao

Attached: blockchain-tracker-diamond-gold.jpg (1000x667, 665K)

Kira

But he was a liar and a coward who who let other people take on the burden for his own actions. All of his powers reflect this. If he's cornered, he passes his Stand to another self in a different world who leaves their entire universe behind the instant they hear the chance of gaining more power. Then Love Train literally deflects all the damage he would take off to innocent bystanders.

The speech he gave Johnny was a lie. He didn't care about anyone's safety but his own. You can tell because as soon as he started to convince Johnny that he was right and Johnny began lowering his guard, Valentine shot at him. He just wants power and nothing more.

Attached: 1502046668351.jpg (486x659, 39K)

Quoting your own retarded post where you dig your heels in, cover your ears and shrilly squeal about how you're correct and the author is wrong isn't going to make you look any less stupid, user.

Jobin

Friendly reminder that Shigechi was based

Based Part 4 hater.

>Part 2 is the Joseph Show, fuck off
This is only something you can expect from a part5nigger.

He has OCD.

It's because it's one of the best chapters in the entire series. Funnily enough, one of the only scenes in the entire series I can say is truly better from it also comes from part 5, which is Rolling Stones.

Don't lump me in with that faggot. Valentine was wrong, but even if he was right it wouldn't have mattered. The moral highground doesn't win battles in Jojo.

sweatingmista.png (444 KB, 444x444)

Not you again. I've told you this repeatedly, but you can't be selfish when your own power involves sacrificing yourself. You can't amass power when you're dead. Valentine's goals aren't selfish because they literally can't be.

But that doesn't change the fact that the world would be a better place if Valentine won.

>have to dress up as a girl or the moon ghosts will kill me
everyone in that family is insane

>those trips
Thanks regardless

Attached: Mista_color_profile.png (508x639, 958K)

The problem with mental diseases is that you can basically fit everything into one.
>dio/DIO
Severe narcissistic personality disorder
>Kira
Psychopathy with a compulsion for murder/Female hands
>Boipucci
Liking dick
>Valentine
I dunno, being a pedophile and trying to rape Lucy
>Part 8
Who?
Kars is arguably the only villain that was mentally sound, and that's because he really was the supreme being. (Peace be upon him)

Attached: 1529726132646.png (607x428, 165K)

Moon ghosts are a serious threat

Attached: 43(2).jpg (720x1055, 299K)

I don't think Araki's wrong about him being a coward, I just disagree with the premise that the reader isn't able to empathize with him. He's ultimately doing what's best for everyone, even if he's being a dick about it. The ends justify the means.

Sorry, your quote was meant for What? I've never posted about this before. Are you seriously so delusional that you can't imagine more than one person disagreeing with you? Also, it's not about the CURRENT Valentine running away that I'm talking about, it's the ALTERNATE Valentine leaving his entire fucking UNIVERSE behind, let alone country, because he heard he could get more powerful somewhere else.

Attached: 1547495548218.jpg (750x705, 93K)

If patriotism doesn't count as one, Valentine.

>Losing your memory of your entire life isn't happy

Their new lives are better and happier than their old ones.

Not him but every human action is selfish, don't @ me.

I was real worried they weren't going to end the episode with this.

>being a pedophile
She was already of marrying age

>it's the ALTERNATE Valentine leaving his entire fucking UNIVERSE behind, let alone country, because he heard he could get more powerful somewhere else
And then he dies, and then another Valentine takes over for him. And again, and again, and again. And each Valentine gains the memories of every preceding Valentine, but still decides to gamble away their happy life in their world for the slightest chance at more power? You're an idiot.

>Kars is arguably the only villain that was mentally sound
He literally murdered his entire species for the sake of scientific progress like a mad scientist what are you fucking talking about

Valentine's power is LITERALLY to avoid sacrificing himself you actual fucking retard. And no, it wouldn't be - did you manage to miss the part where Valentine got large segments of his OWN COUNTRY and the people, livestock and buildings on it erased? It would have made America 'better' by erasing 99% of it due to it not meeting the purity-standards, and your stupid ass would most definitely not have been considered valuable enough to keep. And the world would not be a better place, it would be unfairly suffering so that 1% of America could prosper.

Why are Valentine cucks always like this?

They don't have the context to appreciate that, they're essentially different people
Like, if you told me I could have a perfect life but I have to lose all my memories to get it I'd refuse in a heartbeat

I was gonna say Pucci, then I remembered he has OCD/Aspergers or some shit

I agree. The whole concept of selfishness is retarded.

>but still decides to gamble away their happy life in their world for the slightest chance at more power? You're an idiot.
What? It sounds like you're agreeing with me and then you call me an idiot. Yes, Valentine is a shitty person because he'll take power over a happy life with people he loves.

Attached: 1497370833543.png (222x180, 69K)

>t. Max Stirner

I am convinced that everyone that agrees with Valentine is American

>best for everyone
He literally got his own people and his own country erased, retard.

He's some mentally ill faggot convinced that the numerous people who shit on him are all one person, chances are you've seen and laughed at him before.

I'm not american

>But that doesn't change the fact that the world would be a better place if Valentine won.

How? America would have good luck, but all the bad luck they were supposed to have would just be parsed out everywhere else. His plan doesn't save literally anybody from suffering. It just makes different people suffer.

Why thank you

Valentine is American, which is already a mental illness.
>calls the KKK on his own brother
He also has mental retardation.

>Valentine's power is LITERALLY to avoid sacrificing himself you actual fucking retard
You don't know how D4C works, huh? Every time he switches bodies, it's a different person altogether.
>erased
Holy shit, you're fucking mental. Or a speedreader. Do you even know how Love Train works? Good things are drawn TO Valentine, while bad things are pushed AWAY from him.

That's because you're a retard. Did you even read what you just posted.

You're right. Because being American is an enlightened state of mind

What the fuck are you talking about
What I said was
> if you told me I could have a perfect life but I have to lose all my memories to get it I'd refuse in a heartbeat

>it would be unfairly suffering so that 1% of America could prosper
No, it would be marginally suffering a bit more so that ALL of America could prosper. Then Americans would stop generating misfortune through crime because it doesn't do anything, lowering the total misfortune in the world. No country could war with America because of the Corpse, and Valentine would be free to lead the world by taking the first napkin.

>Every time he switches bodies, it's a different person altogether
Uh... exactly. He avoids sacrificing himself and lets a different person altogether do it.

Attached: 1555092392915.png (643x480, 332K)

Why should America be allowed to lead the world?

you are the sum of the things you have experienced

Or he's doing it because he believes in making America, ANY America, great again with the Corpse is a worthwhile endeavor.

Yes. That's stupid. Why would you not take the perfect life? Your new memories would be solely that of the perfect life you've had and you'd go on from there continuing to have a perfect life.

It's also worth thinking about just how retarded the guy actually is, and just how arrogant and selfish he had to be to do what he did. Whether you like him or not, America was doing well under his rule WITHOUT the corpse - it wasn't suffering any major issues, there wasn't a war or famine looming, and Valentine's approval-rates were through the roof.

In his obsessive pursuit of the corpse, something he had no right to possess and was not chosen by, as well as getting dozens of his own men and others like Gyro killed, Valentine left the main timeline and dozens of other timelines leaderless because he refused to stop and say 'I can better serve my country by playing fair instead of sacrificing everything to get the corpse.'

Johnny was right in giving Valentine that test with the gun at the end. If Valentine had just given in and given Johnny his Gyro Realdoll, it would have proven that he valued America's wellbeing more than his own ego. He didn't. It wasn't about making the world or even America a better place, it was always All About Him.

>but all the bad luck they were supposed to have would just be parsed out everywhere else
And how much is that, really? Africa and India are still shitholes. America's misfortune sprinkled out throughout the rest of the world is barely a drop in a puddle.

>he didn't ERASE innocent people, he KILLED innocent people
Oh, that's so much better. Now I see how much of a good guy he is.

Attached: 1540946965710.png (331x260, 107K)

No he doesn't
Every time he dies he finds another version of himself and basically says it's up to you now and transfers control of D4C
Because it would completely change who I am, total amnesia is basically the same as dying

No, you idiot. It's the other way around. HE SACRIFICES HIMSELF AND LETS ANOTHER PERSON TAKE HIS PLACE. What, do you think he healed those wounds off-panel after switching bodies? God, you're dumb. D4C doesn't transfer his consciousness, just his memories and the stand.

It would be like you never existed

They're shitholes because they've been ravaged by colonialism and imperialism, which Valentine seems too think Yankland somehow inately has the right to because muj napkin

That's not how it works.

The amount of suffering does not change. It is only distributed differently. Valentine's entire idea is that his people deserve not to suffer and others are worth having to suffer more to achieve it.

You're contradicting yourself saying it's a different person altogether, then.

What's going on in this thread? What did Valentine do?

Attached: 1518831989781.jpg (680x680, 65K)

Then it isn't a perfect life, if what you consider to be important in life is being who you are right now. You would still be yourself in a perfect alternate life, if that is what you want.

imagine how many universes valentine fucked up by deleting himself there-- how many americas he refused to help because he wanted to save just one

I'm not who you were talking to but it's a different person in the sense it's a different body with a different consciousness
When a Valentine dies he actually dies, his consciousness no longer exists in the world and another version takes up the mantle

Why not?

>America was doing well under his rule WITHOUT the corpse - it wasn't suffering any major issues, there wasn't a war or famine looming, and Valentine's approval-rates were through the roof.
Nigger, Valentine fought and nearly died in war. His father was tortured to death during the civil war. Slavery had ended not that long ago.

>leaderless
There's a system in place for selecting leaders in the president's absence. It's funny to see your irrational hatred of Valentine. It must stem from personal reasons.

>All About Him
Except for all of those times he died.

Those universes only existed because D4C existed. For all we know they no longer exist after he dies.

>his people
You mean his self, not his people. Nobody is attacking America, like said. He's causing problems and then deflecting all the damage that would have been dealt to him onto innocent people elsewhere, and then justifying it with "HEY, AT LEAST IT'S NOT AMERICA AMIRITE?"

Attached: 1486883740092.jpg (413x459, 66K)

I subscribe to the theory the the alternate universes don't actually objectively truly exist and are created by D4C basically hitting the "create similar" button
It would explain how there can be a "root world"

Caesar was the worst fucking Zeppeli and belongs in the trash.

Like I said: should have killed them all. There'd be nobody around today to whine about British imperialism and colonialism if they'd simply killed them all to begin with.

Why not isn't an argument, no country magically has the right to lead, especially one with as horrific a history of mass murder as America

It's literally not. It's Valentine, who gets the memories and history instantly transferred, you absolute retard.
>Do you even know how Love Train works?
I cracked the code. Valentinefags are confused and wrong about everything because they don't read the manga.

Attached: x1[1].jpg (760x1200, 194K)

I am me. If I became someone else, I would be someone else.

Jobin is a jobber not even a real antagonist.

Himself in the moment. But his end-goal was to put the corpse in the vault so that the effects would apply to all of America. Which is still ultimately selfish.

>The amount of suffering does not change. It is only distributed differently.
No, it would change. Why would you commit murder in America if you couldn't kill someone? Why rob if you couldn't get any money? Crime would become meaningless, thereby eliminating all deliberate misfortune. Accidents would still count and be sent away, but there'd be no crime in America because it'd be pointless.

big th0nks right there... i'll take it reluctantly.

Attached: 1552896790463.jpg (600x600, 15K)

Fuck off edgelord, I think mommy's calling you up for dinner
Find me the panel that says it's the same consciousness every time

>Kars
He was worse than Dio in every form. Pretty sure you are a psychopath for killing off your entire race of sexy people.

david pro did such a good job with abbach. Like, the music, the pacing, everything. Just out of the park

The murder that you would have committed, but didn't because of the corpse, happens somewhere else in the world instead. Same with the robbery or any crime etc...

Did you even read the part?

Part 7 fags are more delusional than I thought. I haven't seen this level of autism since old anime forums, and I've seen enough to know your minds can't be changed. Later, chumps.

Attached: 1477529120736.png (499x338, 38K)

I dunno, but a bunch of savages from third world countries are chimping out about it.

You mean all the universes where his vice president took over and things were business as usual until someone else got elected? That's what you don't get about Valentine: he's not going to be there forever. Two term limits and that's it. But if he could obtain the Corpse, then the root world's America would be perfect forever. Everlasting peace and prosperity for millions of people. Paradise on earth.

It's a different Valentine, D4C just fills them up on the details

Because might makes right in this world.

>Completely ignores manga proof that obliterates his arrogant whining while demanding more manga proof that will obliterate more of his arrogant whining
Can't make this up, folks!
And anyway, Valentine's memories ARE his consciousness. They are the same person who has lived the same life. His stand is all about running away from consequences, which is why it was so kino when Johnny did something to him that he wasn't able to run from no matter what he did.

It must really suck reading a story where so much goes over your head.

Holy shit Americans are literally insane.

It's not Valentine, but Love Train does work like that. Huh. It's still a pretty tiny area with very few people living in it. But regardless they were all "bad" so who cares?

>Paradise on earth.

For America. Hell on Earth for everybody else. Earth's ultimate gain of good fortune is literally 0.

If I create an exact copy of you with all of your memories and then kill you, it's not like you die in your body and wake up in the copy's
The copy is a separate existence entirely

youtu.be/gM5zAQFl5k4
Around 19 seconds a OST with the little choir kicks and I can't find it on the soundtrack anyone know what song this is

Attached: 1553786713994.png (500x500, 89K)

Except you wouldn't commit a murder in the first place because you KNOW it wouldn't do anything.

Earth is fine with everybody dying on it. Planet can take everything we can't. (outside of the fucking sun exploding) True paradise on earth would be everything not existing on it like based Venus.

I wonder, is getting more immigrants considered 'bad luck'? To what degree is it considered good for the us?

>other countries go to shit
>america continues to prosper
>other countries start sending troves of people over to the us
>boat malfunctions and goes into the ocean

Does the corpse have a metaphysical sense of geography
Like what would stop Canada and Mexico from also having good fortune

Especially the women.

>And anyway, Valentine's memories ARE his consciousness.
wewlad

Attached: pillar pussies.jpg (1280x956, 297K)

Because the corpses judgment of 'bad' isn't objective or intelligent, to the extent where it literally includes Valentine himself, you retard. The reason it started shitting itself doing that in the first place was because Valentine was threatening Lucy, and the corpse was trying to protect her.

youtube.com/watch?v=leWumjWZEq0
Should be called Fierce Fight towards the bottom. If not, probably in OST 3.

Not Hell, just an imperceptibly worse world where the misfortune is likely spread to places that are already shitty to begin with. Most of the world sucks, so what's the harm in making it suck slightly more to the everlasting benefit of an entire nation?

Why don't the women get to be buff goddesses

>the voice acting, music, narancia breaking down, everyone else trying to hold it in
no words to describe it

Attached: sad loli.jpg (938x477, 69K)

Animeonly here, can confirm

I've thought of that as well. They sure as shit are bad luck in our world, but what'd happen if everyone in the world lived in America after Valentine obtained the Corpse?

need more muscle, but those are some nice ass legs. fucking birthing hips, too

Araki HATES Canadians.

Because it's greedy. What gives America the right to make others suffer more so they can be happier? What gives any nation that right?

The most fair option is that all suffer or prosper as they were supposed to. That the natural balance is unbiased and as fair as you can get. It is not up to man to dictate who suffers at the expense of others.

made me cry a bit, ngl

Attached: FUCK.png (2016x1202, 2.47M)

Valentine arguments are literally
>Valentine is good and was meant to be good
>Here's Araki saying Valentine is bad and was meant to be bad
>But Araki is wrong, he doesn't understand Valentine like I do

Because Jesus visited America so it's magic now or some shit.

Because buff women are a lie and in real life they drug taking freaks that damage their bodies.

They'd probably die on their way to America to stop it from becoming overpopulated or run into other misfortunes that prevent them from migrating.

And the men don't

>Because the corpses judgment of 'bad' isn't objective or intelligent
Yes, it is. That's the entire point. It's literally Jesus.

they don't need to be nasty buff, but women can at least have visible abs. :(

Who cares about any of that? As the American leader, what's "right" is for Valentine to improve the status of his countrymen. That's it.

Men can become buff naturally. Women with man muscles aren't.

Would drinking blood actually replenish your iron
Jesus was just a powerful stand user, there's no evidence in series he's actually supposed to be divine
Ok moron

>now two niggers will starve to death in africa instead of just one
oh.. no?

Valentine's bad but he's doing the right thing. Being right is more important than being good.

Bitch don't even start. When I see somebody asking for buff women specially on fucking Yea Forums it is ALWAYS gross ass bitches not healthy women with abs.

>Would drinking blood actually replenish your iron
Well you're consuming iron by doing it, so like most things in Jojo it's based in real science but it's heavily exaggerated.

Holy shit this is why I hate animeonlies

It does.

>Would drinking blood actually replenish your iron
No that was retarded. What are blood types?

Alright, i'm gonna fucking say it. That Narancia crying part went on a bit too long. These guys are supposed to be gangSTARS. Crying is fine, but Narancia's straight bawling his eyes out. It started to get kinda awkward.

Attached: 153693759184741.jpg (1440x810, 153K)

If that's going to be your argument, literal Jesus decided that Valentine was a piece of shit who Lucy needed to be protected from, which kind of destroys the argument you're making.

Because blood is so rich in iron — and because the body has difficulty excreting excess iron — any animal that consumes blood regularly runs a risk of iron overdose.

Helping a monstrous country that seems to think it's the center of the world is not the right thing
Helping people actually in need would be the right thing

That is why he is in the wrong. In a perfect world there would be no countries and no need for patriotism. There is nothing that makes Americans more deserving of good fortune and non-americans more deserving of having to suffer more. It's not hard to understand.

Don't worry nobody cries for Narancia.
Even though that lil faggot had more kills than the rest of em.

He's literally not right.

>ridiculously powerful stand with fortune powers
Is Pocoloco the reincarnation of Jesus

Except there's too many and no possible way to help them all. Help the people you can and the people you care about. That's all you can really be expected to do.

By giving him a cool super power and making his attacks one-hit kills? They weren't gunning for Lucy, just Valentine.

Isn't that America now? Helping other countries rather than itself? Fuck Israel, Palestine, UK and those fucking Africans. Let them kill each other! Fuck you Trump.

he's a retarded kid

That's the point of Narancia. Despite being one of the older members he is a child. He avoids reality through letting others control his destiny and actions. When he is forced to control his own fate, such as getting on the boat, or forced to confront a situation that he can't deal with, he breaks down completely.

This isn't a perfect world. It doesn't matter who's more deserving, but who has the opportunity. Life isn't fair. Valentine saw an opportunity and seized it for the good of his countrymen and I wholeheartedly respect that.

He has a magic corpse with the power to manipulate luck, of course he can help everyone

I will because he sent faggots back from wherever they came from

Attached: 1553459373597.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

No you are thinking of Marvel and the INFINITY stones that can help everybody but instead he deletes niggas/

He's a coward and a meanie but he still should have won.

ideally, we would just mind our own fucking business and not try to fuck everyone or help dumbass countries halfway across the world.

Attached: 1555988270150.gif (560x420, 175K)

Narancia killed more faggots than any other JoJo and nobody cries for him.

It was never his superpower. Actually read the fucking manga.

When Valentine threatened to rape Lucy it did everything in its power to protect her - this started off with the head manifesting inside her to tell Valentine to fuck off, and then evolved into it desperately forming shield around here which diverted everything. Valentine stuck close to her and exploited this to defend himself and attack Johnny and Gyro.

As soon as Valentine got his shit kicked in and Lucy was taken away from him, the effect started to die down and Lucy returned to normal. Valentine was never chosen.

But that doesn't encourage the spreading of globalism or contribute to putting money in the pockets of billionaires.

How the fuck can I be an animeonly if I talking about the end of both parts 4 and 5 you buffoon

We really should. Withdraw all of our bases and just let the Europeans/Arabs/Jews kill each other like they want to.

I remember all those photoshops of Trump as Valentine back during the election, but based Funny would never respect a Zionist who cares more about foreign countries than his own.

Attached: 1411244979521.jpg (225x350, 52K)

>tfw he went in dry

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKGODDAMN ITtttt

STOP BREAKING MY HEART EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS I DONT WANNA BE A CLOWWWNNN

Attached: 1556046669508.gif (444x250, 1.84M)

based and bocchipiled

The problem is that any sandnigger can jump on a plane and fly one into a building. I'm all for less focus on the rest of the world but there's really no way to stop someone from attacking the US. At least with how incompetent/willingly ignorant the people with the power to do so are. Not to mention the difficulty in subduing ideologies that can taint people inside the US.

>fat midget for 2/3rds of the part
>suddenly tall and ripped
Was he just slouching over and pushing his chin in the whole time?

This is the most based post on this thread.

If Narancia wasn't a faggot why did Diavolo kill him?

Are you an idiot? The Corpse allowed Valentine to pick it up and place it on the train along with Lucy. It gave his attacks the ability to hit vital areas indiscriminately. It was absolutely a benefit to him.

A shield made to protect someone from someone that fails to do that and only benefits the person you're supposed to be protecting them from is a pretty shitty shield.
>muh rape
Oh get over it. 14 was legal back then.

Attached: lucy_pregnant.png (639x667, 495K)

>I'm all for less focus on the rest of the world but there's really no way to stop someone from attacking the US.
There is no way to do that in any form period. We have enough trouble with all these mentally insane people shooting up places.

>it's legal so it's moral

From the reply chain, you haven’t mentioned anything about either retard. Also you’re points on DiU being bad are garbage.

*right-wing people

>From the reply chain
That was my first reply to him you absolute chimp

>all the anime additions to the scene of Narancia crying
fucking kino

*CIA puppets

not guy you were replying to but

I feel like america needs some sort of education reform. idk, kids aren't being raised well or they're just not being taught well somewhere in their development and they turn out fucked.

Maybe it can't be solved, but I want to see an america where loose regulation on gun can exist without mass shootings and the media hyping it up even further. Sure gun deaths in the usa may be on the decline (I believe? feel free to correct me) but I don't like the phenomenon of mass shootings in the modern day. It's pretty late and I'm starting to lose a grip on what I'm trying to say, so I'll head out. Good talk with you guys, jojo related and not.

Attached: 1555954045879.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Being a benefit to him and being chosen are two different things.

Gyro could have used the corpse to his benefit and fell into lovetrain to have his fatal would go to someone else in the world, but he didn't because it was against everything he had come to believe.

*lmao sure think cupcake

gn bocchi poster
safety is an illusion

Billions (trillions?) of dollars are being spent overseas propping up foreign countries rather than being spent on improving things at home. There's been a lot of teacher strikes recently for instance over low pay while Trump signed a bill last year I believe giving billions of dollars to Israel. Hell, for all the money we literally throw away the shit the dems want like universal healthcare could probably be paid for many times over.

i didn't get any (you)'s last thread so im posting this again

Attached: bruno trying not to laugh.png (1280x720, 788K)

>Gyro could have used the corpse to his benefit and fell into lovetrain
No, he couldn't have. It counted as a separate dimension, and D4C has the ability to travel between dimensions. It was literally made for Valentine.

It's the military spending that's the problem not foreign aid
Israel can fuck itself though, it's a fascist apartheid state

I saved it, user. You did a good job.

How did we go from wacky doppio hijinks to these feels?

Attached: file.png (300x168, 70K)

You already lost sight of the truth user.

Attached: shortcut.png (1975x1206, 1.32M)

Gyro btfo

Was the stone imprint supposed to be diavolo from the past or current diavolo which moody blues quickly transformed into?

Foreign aid should be cut or at least lessened before we start doing it to military spending. The training people get in the military is apparently still garbage despite the high budget for it. I'm sure we could both improve many things as well as saving money in some way but it would require a complete overhaul. It would probably help if we stopped getting involved in every fucking conflict in every part of the globe.

Pay attention nigga.

The reason he doesn't use Lovetrain to save himself is because the catalyst for his journey was to save an innocent life that was going to be taken by an unfair system. If he had used Lovetrain then he would have been doing just just, unfairly sacrificing an innocent life.

Attached: sbr_color_v21_073.jpg (1520x1200, 1018K)

That will be melancholy sure, but I know I'm gonna break down with F.F more than anything. Not because I'm sad she is dead, but because how beautiful it is that she was so happy to be alive and have friends, even for just a little bit. I'm tearing up just typing it man

twitter.com/jimmychangaas/status/1121865567433043969

What was MB trying to do for the last ten minutes? Did you read the subtitles?

Attached: king reaction manga.jpg (2033x2857, 1.9M)

What an idiot.

Why did Araki kill her off so early
Did he get bored of her or something

Probably. I mean she didn't contribute much

She is like Rei

How?

Attached: ba08d112-39e8-4fc6-b126-13c0ca1d6105.jpg (722x547, 70K)

Giorno didn't even try to use his life sensing ability like he used on Carne. Cmon at least try to heal the poor guy instead of growing some piss coloured flowers

Would you fuck Gyro?

Do you ever think that there was like a community of stand users throughout history being like lmao look at these ripple babies

EVERYTHING goes on for too long, the pacing is way too fucking slow. That's the biggest problem with all the animated parts past 2

Attached: lolz.jpg (192x200, 17K)

I still can't believe we don't know anything about the tribe that created the arrow.

Aliens.

It wasn't fair though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13 Mob Psycho 100.png (960x540, 147K)

They retreated into a utopian pocket dimension with a Mr Presidentesque power

No, I mean the tribe that discovered the meteor and created arrows from it.

Nothing happened with them.

Anyone saying Valentine is a patriot needs to remember that he tried to rape Lucy, and that he killed that guy on the train just for fun. Any true patriot wouldn't want to harm the innocents of his nation. Valentine is a selfish lunatic who wants power, and copes with his desires by deluding himself into thinking its patriotism, and you are all retards and believe him.

Why did Bucciarati bleed in this ep? Didn't his heart stop pumping or some shit?

It's kind of ironic how the part least connected to the others is also home to the villain directly responsible for half the series

That's odd to believe.

It's probably very unlikely that those groups would meet if they even existed

So just like every other great man in history?

He isn't "directly responsible"

>for fun
My memory's fuzzy on that, but I know there was a reason. Unless you mean the guy he slammed the door on, in which case he wasn't killed. He was just sent to a parallel universe. Probably got help.
>rape Lucy
She killed his wife.

There are no great men in history

If Diavolo didn't have a fetish for flogging archeological artifacts to creepy old women with two right hands parts 3-6 would never have happened

>selfish lunatic who wants power
>tries to obtain it by repeatedly killing himself

Araki started over and never mentioned them again user

ty

That would be indirect responsibility

They're Italians

She was a really good healer that would've made Giorno or Josuke a little redundant.

Then he couldn't figure out how Pucci would beat Giorno, and so he stayed in disneyworld.

There's no such thing in a setting where fate is actually real

If only Trish and Mista hadn't seduced Giorno into all those coke-fueled orgies maybe he could have stopped Poochie

Yes there is. What you just said was completely irrelevant to the topic.

hank pls go

It was a guarantee he would keep the train going. Of course, you can argue there are much better means of doing this.

I wish that KC's sound effects weren't so subdued. Especially after The World and KQ, I didn't really expect a Stand ripping past time would be so quiet.

Maybe, maybe not. Valentine was strapped for time.

Joseph>Jotaro

It's supposed to be a sudden and abrupt cut, I think it works well

Well, Josuke comes literally from the best JoJo, so...

>Characters Valentinefags will NEVER understand

Attached: latest[1].png (489x751, 747K)

Josuke comes from Jolyne?

You're arguing with a guy so unintelligent that he thinks he's more intelligent and understands the character better than Araki himself.

It's cool reading your analysis, but it's pearls before swine.

>Jolyne best Jojo
Great taste

What about accidents, then?
Those are not intentional, and you would be fucking someone else just for your own sake.

The only unintelligent one here is you.

Fuck yes.

Accidents suck, but they're accidents for a reason. Whether they happen to you or someone else makes no difference morally. Better them than you.

>all this set up for the boss' badass appearance and him wearing gangster suits
>he's actually a tranny polka-dot hair retard with hunch posture wearing a stupid mesh wife-beater

Attached: .png (235x145, 79K)

Araki went a little too far in a few places.

Uh, based

That's Doppio's outfit.

Dumb animeonly

>animeonly knows what Diavolo looks like
user what

*he's actually a hottie

I think he still has some blood in him. Whatever was left in his body when he died I guess.

Doesn't blood in a corpse pool at the bottom because gravity
Hence morons thinking "mutilated" cattle are "drained of blood"

An animeonly can be spoiled and not know the context of Diavolo's appearance.

But that's still fucked up. Just the way people wouldn't commit crimes, people wouldn't care if they screw up because someone else would take the blame. You can't just ignore the responsibility of your own actions.

They could have easily been spoiled by seeing a picture of him somewhere, there are even pictures of Diavolo in this thread.

I imagine a lot of them have seen him and know he's called Diavolo but don't realize who he is
And as soon as his name is dropped they'll be like "that guy?!"

I'm not ready for Gyro

>The subtle change of expression from confusion to desperate fear when Abbacchio starts to realise where he is

Oh fuck

Attached: 1556169927020.png (882x960, 838K)

People would just start doing dumb shit for convenience sake.

"Oh, I'm at the top of this 100 story building and need to get to the bottom? I'll just jump off and splat on the ground and be fine, because I live in America". Meanwhile someone on the other side of the planet explodes.

The only faggot dying I won't be sad about

That's not what an accident is though.

I'll watch it alone next time when the BD's come out so I can bawl like a baby

Attached: look how they massacred my boy.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

>Read the shitty scans and don't feel shit
>Watch this episode and episode 21 and almost cry like a bitch
Fuck you David Productions

Attached: 1591984863.jpg (580x548, 34K)

It wouldn't be like that, Love Train was just a hyper concentrated version of the corpse's power
I'd probably be more like someone would jump off a building and conveniently have their fall broken

DP always nail the death scenes.

same here, it's almost the same feeling as Shigechi

Daily reminder:
Part 5 = The Usual Suspects
Bossu = Keyser Soze

>I messed up.
>People like me are worthless.
>We never see things through to the end.
>We always mess up somewhere along the way.

This shit hits me harder than pretty much anything else in the series because of how relatable it is. As well as the fact that, even in his dying moments, all he can reflect on are his perceived failures as a human being.

It reminds me of Boromir's death in the Fellowship film. In his dying moments all he can think of is how he's failed his people and doomed them. Yet, for the first time in his life he feels hope that his people will prosper once more because of Aragorn, and then he dies.

They are always the kinds of deaths that hit me the hardest.

Attached: 1518946616384.jpg (793x786, 54K)

so none of the kids found it strange some random guy who clearly looked 10 years older than all of them suddenly joined them? kek

Attached: 240.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Yeah, it's extremely relatable, he was no hero or no talent, just a random cop that fucked up and couldn't really move on from it even after being offered a second chance by being part of a team.
It's that kind of shit in life that , no matter what, you'll never be able to let go.

But Giorno hates drugs

>oi u suck m8
>OH REALLY ILL FUCKING SHOW YOU
>WAGA KING CRIMSON NO NOURYAKU! KEKKA DAKE DA! TEIOU WA KONO DIAVOLO DA!
>realises he just said his name and has to kill them all
And absolute power corrupts absolutely

>Can't refute anything

Araki is a hack

Well Doppio looks like a small teenager.

Doppio looks a lot more childlike in the manga, he's probably supposed to represent him as a young teenager but DP fucked up and used his appearance as a literal child from the manga flashback as his appearance as an adult in the anime flashback so now Doppio looks older than he should

Where's that image of Diavolo standing in front of the mirror

>pic
>IT JUST WORKS

Based. A part where Jotaro is one of the most interesting characters must be shit

If Diavolo can bulk up then he can probably shrink down.

I hope the don't ruin my boy Johnny in Jojolion

>following up a villain in a suit with another villain in a suit

diavolo looking like a drug-addicted trans hooker is the best part

>tfw no drug addicted trans hooker gf

>let's leave the one member of our team that's defenseless, alone
Bruno's brain really is rotting.

Ok guys this is sad and all but can someone explain to me how King Crimson works?
I did read wiki and it is really confusing.

Watch the episode
See what it does
That's how it works

so bruno is basically a zeppeli right?

Not in any way shape or form

Does anyone have the exact ost for when Abba gets killed, it's the same one that plays when Bruno first gets fisted by King Crimson.

Court of the Crimson King edits when?

Zipelli

I actually completely forgot he dies so I was surprised.

It's anime.

I'm not gonna think anything of pink hair.

you're a fuckin idiot. No one likes valentine because of muh speech and literally no one fucking believed him, it was obviously all lies and deceit.

HEY NARANCIA

Attached: boy.jpg (600x600, 70K)

> DP really made the sky piss yellow in the anime version

BASED

Attached: 6264364364326.png (1207x720, 1.35M)

I mean to be fair Giorno and Mista were supposed to be fucking watching him, but went off to see what Bruno/Narancia were doing instead.

I assume he reverted to how Doppio looked, and as it was, in the manga a kid asks him if hes friends with anyone there, it's probably a mixed group of tourist and local kids or something that just started playing, so they didn't notice when someone else came in.

It's what he would've wanted.

He doesn't though, he outright says he's fine with people using drugs and even destroying their lives from it, he only has the issue of giving drugs to women and kids.

Though I guess he IS still 15.

>issue of giving drugs to women
Wow sexist much

>Worst JoJo
Josuke
>Worst crew
A tie between 1 and 2
>Worst final boss
Easily 2. You actually have to be retarded to dislike Diavolo
SCR was cool but yeah, I guess it was the most anticlimactic and unusual. Still a ton of fun. I'd definitely say it's better than 2 and 1

good taste

I seriously cannot fathom why anyone would think josuke is the worst jojo. I can see him not being your favorite, but when actual wooden planks like Giorno exist, how can you dislike josuke more. Please explain and show your work

>>>/discord/

Attached: Crocodile Hook.png (640x480, 187K)

The context is Araki is bad at designing villains post Part 2. He peaked at Pillar Men.

bittersweet*

Josuke is just a typical boring teenager. He fades into the background way more than any other jojo. I still like him (especially his dynamic with some of the cast), but thematically and character-wise, he doesn't have much to offer. Kinda like part 2 Joseph but less fun

I think he was fine up to the end of 5 when things were still reasonably stylish and not too strange, 6 just went absolutely ridiculous with the weird ass hairstyles and faces.

subtle nice

I feel you user, and while I wouldn't say he was the worst jojo, its true that he didn't really have much of a motivation beyond just, being a good person dragged into mess.

Good. He's next.

A lot of people would say they did but it's a natural continuation of his character arc

Good riddance!

He was mean to mah boi Gorno Govanni

He also a fuckin cop

Fuck lipservice lmao

I can see this. He's a SOL shounen protag

He obsessively hid his identity because he wanted nobody to know the mafia boss was a tranny

youtu.be/u_G8ITCllac

>kars the worst villain
pleb taste.
kars is literally the only villain with a goal
dio bad cus bad
diavolo bad cus crazy
kira bad cus crazy
pucci who?
valentine muh america

Attached: 1555322849165.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

This is why I love him the other Josuke is the best though

Kars was just "muh ultimate life form" tho. Which may as well be 'muh power'

>worst JoJo
Not gonna defend Giorno, but Josuke is way worse.

Dio has the same goal as Kars essentially. That is until it gets retconned in part 6 to "actually Dio hated fate and everything went according to plan all along and now fate is going to get owned". Which is one of the reasons Part 6 is the worst part.

Why do black people hate both Risotto and Abbacchio so much?

Not him and while I didn't hate his expanded backstory it was kind of on the nose and lost the sense of mystery the manga had, which really added to his appeal. I also didn't care for the edgy slasher smile he made before killing the Priest, Diavolo doesn't actually act anywhere near that edgy.

im AFRICAN and abbachio was my favourite. risotto was cool too but prosciutto is my man.

based Germanbro

i'm not from germany

You can be if you want to!

>making everyone perfectly aware of their fate is owning fate

hey man...cool it with the racism. im just a black enjoying his jojo

Attached: 1554487691385.gif (600x338, 3.31M)

>it is racist to become German

heh, you right.

Attached: 1555454794447.gif (600x596, 3.97M)

Last for Abbacchio deserved to die!

He had it coming for not having a fighting stand

Found the dumby dumbo. Go back to ledit

THIS. Part 5 will always be the worst and big budget adaptation with pretty colors won't change it, the sakuga is there to fool retards.

Attached: 1550905913955.jpg (430x462, 17K)

>Johnny killed infinite universes
What a meanie

>big budget adaptation with pretty colors
That's being very generous.