Seiya gets BTFO by big bad

>seiya gets BTFO by big bad
>Ikki BTFO's big bad
>Athena still gets wet for Seiya

Why is Kurumada so unjust with Ikki?
He literally has the strongest armor and yet he gets shit.

Attached: file.png (720x1280, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QS-PhImNs3g
youtube.com/watch?v=w-eu5WQZzWw
youtube.com/watch?v=j7kHgpmb4g4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0uuiTEpjbg
youtube.com/watch?v=WkqirUgfOeI
youtube.com/watch?v=jTResMVSKsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6UXj21F9JrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- It's a group effort, they all make their part. Saint Seiya is way more egalitarian than the average battle shounen.

- Athena acknowledge all her saints, except the jobbers because they don't do shit. That's why she remain as a virgin goddess.

- You can't choose who you love

Attached: ND Special Chapter.jpg (640x960, 113K)

>except the jobbers because they don't do shit.

I-i like the Steel Saints.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 413K)

was it kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=QS-PhImNs3g

That's great, but this is better...

youtube.com/watch?v=w-eu5WQZzWw

He has good taste, tho

Attached: 10722460-E359-40E4-A2B1-92F4A81B7450.jpg (275x399, 19K)

SSO showrunner was really desperate

Attached: caballeros de acero originales.jpg (400x257, 80K)

Didn't he killed her tho?

No, it was Thanatos.

Fucking Thanos....

>tfw Saint seya taught me the definition of Soul/souless even before there was a meme about it

Horses have bigger dicks than birbs. It's that simple.

People talked ashit about Omega, but i actually liked.
They fixed the bullshit stuff after the first arc.

then watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=j7kHgpmb4g4

Couldnt say, I couldnt go further than episode 1.
That Saint School trope just triggered me so much I dropped instantly.

Oh yes the first ED.....

They actually pretty much drop all of that, the school gets destroyed anyway.
I'm glad i withstanded, they also dropped the "armors in necklaces" bullshit and the Elements stuff just fall into irrelevancy.

You should watch desu.

Attached: file.png (620x465, 571K)

Seya was the most beta of all the saints but had the most love interests just for being the MC.
You shouldnt look too much into it. IRL even shun would be able to get more pussy.

Attached: 6543FDD5-44E5-4AB7-B9F5-7A1C558751C0.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Shun, although a faggot, he had sex.
So his faggotry is forgiven.

Meanwhile Seiya was trapped in Mars because LOL MUH COSMUS

Omega isn't canon and it's already forgotten

Anyone watched Saint Sho? Is it worth it?
I even like the idea of combining Saint Seya with magical girls stuff, but it has to be done right to work out.

Says who?

Its kinda weird, but its ok

Japan, China, France, Latin America, pretty much everyone that matter

It's more of a straight Saint Seiya than magical girl. Also, the manga is superior, don't trust Toei.

Latinfag here, they accepted SSO because it was more SS content, but they weren't exactly fond of it, they hated the animation and armors.

Too shoujo-ish

It's not that Seiya is beta. What happen is that every Kurumada's MC is his self-insert and Kurumada isn't sexually attracted to women

Attached: B'tX12-03 (3).jpg (815x1195, 558K)

>straight Saint Seiya
That's completely missing the point of the original

Attached: boobs_touch.jpg (300x226, 66K)

>Shun, although a faggot, he had sex.
He what? Do you mean, in the normal sense? Not faggotry?

The MCU is capeshit
Saint Seiya is capekino many characters actually wear capes so it counts

He had a gf

Its more like a matter of taste. Athena is into weak and submissive men like Seya and Jabu.
Ikki is the complete opposite of that.

Larger image

Attached: Seiya vs Misty.jpg (1024x574, 63K)

>Athena
>Into Jabu
In your dreams, ratboy

Attached: Seiya vs Jabu.jpg (603x226, 35K)

Zeus arc never

I hate 4:3 going to 16:9. I mean, these animators made the episode under inhuman conditions in a Toei dungeon working for peanuts so the less we can do is respect their hard work

Have faith in the master

Attached: kuru-drunk.jpg (640x480, 51K)

I never said she had good taste. Seya and Jabu are literally the same character, with the difference that one is the MC and the other not.

Ikki is based though, even if he jobs he is always the first one to fight the most broken peaces of shit or buys time while being literally vaporized only to be revealed it was an ilusion, to being trully vaporized but still trying after becoming a soup of blood

>Shipping discussion in Saint Seiya
This is battle shounen, not an otome.

Attached: 60720818_p0_master1200.jpg (811x1200, 1.16M)

Athena never gave a shit about Jabu. Even when she used him as a pony, it was as a replacement of Seiya and because Jabu offered himself

Not shoujo enough, it should have had a rich class rival with drills.

Attached: Seiya and Ikki's VAs.jpg (901x1200, 229K)

Also Milo would have to rape Shoko or at least try

Attached: Hideyuki Hori.jpg (1200x720, 202K)

The discussion is less about shipping and more to why Seya needs to be exposed as the sad beta he is even though Kurumada keeps portraying him as the chaddest of them all.

had Ikki wanted he would have a harem in no time, he hates his dad who probably had thousands of childs and only chosed the ones without mom, and the love of his live died when he was 15, give the dude some slack

ANDROMEDA CHAIN

I liked it, but it has a serious problem: the decision to have the MC lack any training as a saint whatsoever when in the original series it was the minimum requirement.
This leads to her being underpowered (in order to avoid becoming another SW Rei and outshine the original cast), and by extension the villain being so as well. Eris is just Hades light.
Still, Shoko is cute.

Attached: Shoko.jpg (500x279, 86K)

Come on. In a typical shounenshit, Ikki would be a second fiddle to Seiya just like Vegeta or Kaiba, always jobbing or being butthurt for not being as strong as Seiya. Which it's ironic because SS molded shounenshit as we know it today

Attached: Saintia Sho.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I have always said that Ikki is what Vegeta whishes he could be.

SSO Athena's Exclamation was pretty gud.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

There are too many cute girls every season

To be fair, all the saints hate his dad. They were happy of losing so much blood in the battle against the black saints and some silver saints because that mean they lost Mitsumasa's blood. I seriously doubt about the scientific accuracy but it's symbolic of how much they dislike the old man. The bronze saints took their masters as father figures anyway, except for Seiya that got a female mentor

Shoko wants to feel Seiya's cosmos.

Attached: 1548111876269.jpg (720x960, 108K)

Apollo is pretty!

Attached: ApolloSS.png (704x396, 386K)

Brown hair Saori> Purple hair Saori

Is this why there hasn't been a new chapter in nearly a year now?

Kurumada's hand is fuckedafter decades of hotbloooded drawings and alcohol.

I still can't belive he has hands problems, his drawings really aren't intense compared to some other mangaka

very cute

Milo is a jobber here too.
T. Series

I'd prefer Athena to get wet for a grill, but since it's not possible I don't care which dick she gets; all I care for is more DID scenes with her.
I can't remember how many times I came to her unconscious.

I overall really hated the fuck out of it, but I have to say, when they introduced Ikki in Omega my dick wasn't ready for it. It was extraordinary, and it had the best background theme in the entire damn series.

Dunno. I wrote a note in a fanzine where I utterly destroyed Omega and the only complaints I got were from two guys who were fans from Umakoshi because of his work in Casshern and didn't care much about SS.

On the contrary. Seiya was the one who refused to be her plaything and put her limits. That's why she fell for him.
Ikki didn't give a fuck about her.

>strongest bronze saint
>reincarnation of Hades
>strongest gold saint
How does he do it?

Attached: x9.jpg (1086x755, 1.37M)

Pehaps he is the first and last because of his Hades thing

>Lost Canvas will never be fully animated
hold me bros

I wish episode G had an anime

Nothing compares to this: youtube.com/watch?v=z0uuiTEpjbg
RIP based Seiji Yokoyama.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkqirUgfOeI
youtube.com/watch?v=jTResMVSKsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6UXj21F9JrQ

What? Didn't you watch the series where all the gold saint are paedophile?! Well, maybe not DM
Critics don't like it because Gols are always saving saintias even if they never asked for it. Also it is known for ruin one of the things thatt filled kurumada's pockets everywhere: Camus/Milo ship. Now I would like to know who is Camus new lover now.

Shun never fucked Jun, but sure he was fucked by Hyoga (according to Okada, at least). That's why babies are crying because Netflix: Shun will be hetero.