Only Hori can make a fight this awful...

Only Hori can make a fight this awful. After giving Toga new powers he then makes the new villain of the week team job to her after literally only introducing her a few chapters ago.

No buildup. No characterization. No nothing.

Attached: 13.png (923x1300, 420K)

its almost as if these fucks are throwaway villains to build up the league of villains

hmmmmmmmmmm

>quirk evolutions
God fucking dammit I knew this was coming since oh my seven quirks but it hurts to fucking see it in action. Now everyone is going to have their quirk buffed in a retarded way to keep up with Deku and the power level bullshit will only get worse.

O MY QUIRK EVOLUTION

>bakugo's directed nuclear blasts
Just you wait.

Why is that when the original fat birches uses the power she can't do shit but this other bitch using it for the first time can solo and army like it's nothing

So all those people with quircks couldnt counter attack a simple quirk or cushion the fall?

It doesn’t matter if the fight is bad from a narrative stand point, the fights in these manga are shit mechanically, in terms of choreography and weight and criminally uncreative and predictable

She wasnt some random lackey she was literally introduced as one of the big members of the liberation army and she jobbed horribly against an asspull with only 2 chapters of screen time.

Uhhh yeah, I'm thinking it's dropped

>Now everyone is going to have their quirk buffed
How is that weird to you? Is seeing kids with the power of a god something you wished for it actually makes more sense that when you are born that your power level is fucking 0 and you train yourself to be better with using it and gradually it becomes stronger.

Best Girl taking her throne.

Attached: 1555887752585.png (2500x3000, 3.94M)

I haven't touched the manga since the Gentle fight, but isn't that the crazy chick's power? She can steal your appearance and use your power if she knows about it? She did it to that chick with that hat from the other quirk school. What's the problem here?

I thought Uraraka needed to physically touch her target to make them float, but here she just waved her arm and make a bunch of people float at the same time.

rip executives getting one shotted by Toga by barely building level attacks. Powerscaling is wack

boy I sure do love watching an arc that we already know is going to end with the league of villains winning because Hori wants to have Deku and Shiggy fight it out at the end, and Shiggy is so fucking underpowered and worthless that he needs to be hyped up so he doesn't get instantly splattered into a puddle of blood once he goes up against someone who not only has 7 quirks, but can also knock people into the fucking stratosphere with a single punch once he reaches 100% power

Attached: 1364770131970.jpg (320x287, 22K)

The problem is that you are a speedreader.
1. When she first used her quirk as Ochako Deku was able to guess she wasnt the real Ochako because she couldn't use her quirk.
2. No you dumb speedreader she never used the quirk of the crazy chick only took her appearance. The quirk of the weird girl with the hat is illusion and we only learned about it after learning about Toga's quirk. So she couldn't use the quirk.
3. You dumb speedreader its stated during the explication of je quirk that she can only take your appearance and she CAN'T use your quirk.
4. You MONGOLOID OF A SPEEDREADER this chapter they state yet again that she CANNOT copy your quirk only your appearance. The lady of the Liberation Army state it for you in case you forgot about it yet you managed to not Fucking get it. Then she state that Toga's quirk must've "evolved".

So it is an asspull that comes out of nowhere to deus ex machina the fight in a terrible way and you are a Fucking retard and the worst speedreader I've ever seen

Who hurt you user? I don't think this is about me anymore. Wanna talk about it big guy?

lol why are you guys so hateful? it's just a manga

salty

nigga.... are you good?

I was a bit miffed because I thought it was an asspull too, but you're wailing on some poor bloke who is just asking a question....

Attached: 1550639513967.png (2514x1950, 3.24M)

>and use your power if she knows about it
(X) doubt

I mean, there's literally no reason to get so angry about every single new minute detail. It's there, it happened.
So I guess you should do what the new kids on the block are saying and fucking cope

Yeah I know I just hate it when an author just introduces a new character with the sole purpose of jobbing to the main cast

Anyways, the new episode of Jojo is epic!

>doesn't vomit
>can lift more than Uravity ever could
Why is her copy of a quirk stronger than the original? And how will Monoma cope with the fact that his quirk is a worse version of villain's quirk?

Except they acknowledge very early in the series that a person's understanding of their Quirk can change throughout their life (and necessitate the description of their Quirk in the Quirk Registry being updated), so it isn't necessarily that her Quirk changed, her grasp of what it did changed.

So I'm sorry, you're the speed reader.

She should have died the instant her blood "exploded".

Attached: 1506965066415.png (500x332, 125K)

You just discovered Ochaco's quirk evolution. Honestly this whole thing sounds like a fucking Pokemon gimmick.