Raildex

Which clones would have been good/useful besides Misakas?

Attached: to aru toaru club esper level 5 AC.jpg (850x600, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pX1FCK76
pastebin.com/9d4YiabA
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4708700
pastebin.com/tjg0Hep3
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74411573
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74272868
youtube.com/watch?v=JlMnWRU8qO0
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKMReauIhA
mirrored.to/files/1LISHTOO/Daioh_20190427.zip_links
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mikoto a pile of shit.

Is this the only Raildex image you have saved?

Why did you reuse the image from the last thread?

Cat-eared Accel clones for home ownership.

Fuck off, this is Mikoto's thread.

Someone wanted smiling Touma.

Attached: kamijouTouma_smile.png (946x1536, 63K)

He finally got a vote!

>we finally got a vote!
Fixed.

Based buttmadposter

Translations are up by js06:
Astral Buddy 19: pastebin.com/pX1FCK76
Railgun 114: pastebin.com/9d4YiabA

the slap that saved raildex

Fucking hell Kanzaki

Attached: stop it kanzaki.png (1501x871, 245K)

Misaki a pile of shit

To be fair...
Gunha has a habit of going easy on girls if his fight with Mikoto is anything to go by.

>Kuroko really did just teleport the cream inside her arm

This. Let's just discuss Mikoto again. I mean it's not like we already exhausted discussing the chapters 2 threads ago, morons.

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1489012046231.jpg (257x278, 29K)

>Kamachi's hackery exposed again
No wonder Fuyukawa is too lazy to draw this trash.

Where's this from... its very nice.

Attached: mikoto vs drone.png (1700x1080, 418K)

Then its not canon since Kuroko cant teleport liquids

>Railgun is finally non-canon
Remember when MP tried to shill hard that Accel wasn't canon? And now that Kuroko does bullshit it finally confirms Railgun as non-canon trash.

gel is solid

prove it

The higher viscosity of the cream might be a factor here, it's obviously not the same as something like water.

I care a bit less about it being liquid, and more about how dumb it is to stop a poison from moving by just shunting out your entire bloodstream with cream.

TEKEPORTATION FETISH ACQUIRED

Attached: kuroko abra.jpg (800x910, 111K)

Even then, the calculations to do that would be pretty hard considering she is under stress while perfume is enough to shut down her teleporting

Clearly her Esper Power evolved because of her fear of death

Attached: have at her 2.jpg (1126x1600, 790K)

O

PEOPLE ARE 70 PERCENT WATER, THE FUCK YOU MEAN SHE CAN'T TELEPORT LIQUIDS.

Glass is technically liquid

Can Niang Niang beat Junko in hand 2 hand combat?

Attached: NIang2.png (263x581, 149K)

Junko wins because she can use her secret technique PUNCH HARDER

Sure, she beat Gunha already then why not.

Can we beat Niang Niang in tongue to pussy combat?

MY

Saten Ruiko

NLY MY RAILGUN

Kuroko, Othinus and Hamazura are all asspuls

Junko's backhand would have killed Coronzon in one hit

And Index too

Mikoto when?

POISON COUNTERING TELEPORT

Raifu vs Mikoto was miles better because at least that had part of Mikoto's trauma, Kuroko vs the Ninja had nothing

But what about Saten?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4708700

Being better than Kuroko and Tsurigane is a low fucking bar

Kuroko hasn't had a real fight in 5 years, I think they just gave her one out of pity

Its better than NT22 Hamazura's at least

rent free

cringe

cope

Am I a stupid idiot or is Saten Ruiko the most underrated genki bubblegum sunshine girl in anime history?

bluepilled

She’s a lady.

I think we can all agree that MP is a "stupid idiot"

Post Edgekoto

Preggo user is that you

Gunha might have a massive advantage over Junko in power but you literally CANNOT deny that she’s a much better overall fighter than he is. How else would she be able to take him for so long while at the same time having a distracting conversation? She’s a much better fighter than we give her credit for.

>hey me, are you me?

Why do you do the things you do?

>How else would she be able to take him for so long while at the same time having a distracting conversation?
Bad writing?

Are you saying Kamachi is a subpar writer?

Which one of her 7 qui- I mean esper powers will Junko awaken next?

Gotta love how everyone was saying Junko would get beaten to a pulp and now that their overrated fuckboy is getting bitchslapped into next week they're freaking out. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Railgun s3 baby. Let’s get hype. Meme magic and all! Fun! Let’s all create meme magic! Fun! Informative and inspirational speech. Let’s go! Rungun s3? NOPE! I say RailFUN s3 because we’re all in this together! Let’s meme s3 friends!

>super speed
>Super strength
>regeneration
>actually knows how to fight
Man Junk would fuck touma up big time

Accelerator comes first nigga

Tsuchianon has finally become Railgun from the looks of it boys.

Touma's friends are his powers and just Mikoto would fuck her up

Yep, that’s his posting style. I can tell.

Attached: 2309714A-44E2-48E1-B0BC-5B654BA3573C.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Gunha can easily be just a guy with really strong punches and no techniques. I thought he'd be somewhat of a martial artist but that seems to be not the case. It also doesn't help that the LN doesn't provide much of an insight on what his CQC skills are like. Overall even if he isn't practically skilled, it's weird that he's not dealing with this easier.

Raildex were the friends we made along the way.

And Index too!

Electric whip

Didn't Nogi say he wanted to include Gunha because the anime wasn't going to adapt SS2? It's a fanservice fight more than anything, I don't think it's meant to be taken too seriously.

>Ghost Girl is a goddamn Stand
>[Astral Buddy] is literally a Stand Name
Spats needs an AIM ghost too to fight Junko.

Very funny, level5fags are fuming that their edgy gods are actually being touched around so casually. Junko now has a shot against Mugino and dare I say Kakine if she can push Gunha like this.

A fanservice fight shouldn't be making Gunha out to be so weak though

This shit is getting even more retarded.

Isn't Junko freaking out before Ghost-chan gives her a pep talk? I don't think it's supposed to seem like she had the advantage, Junko just has good reflexes, and when has Gunha done anything that isn't just flaunting brute strength? He doesn't exactly fight strategically.

The beginning of NT 15 was the last time that Touma was not in a life and death fight. 7 books going onto 8 books at this point.

>push
She was doding the entire fight until the last panel of the chapter though

Having a ghost companion seems pretty comfy to be honest. Boost your combat, possess others, never have to feed and clothe them, etc.
Only downside is if both of you get horny you need to find a random person to possess for the night.

Yuuri is Junko's Understander.

No, it's amorphous solid.

Sounds like everything index isnt
When will someone kill her but her ghost remain?

This guy gets it.

Doesn't seem that different from a demon, a fairy, or an AI

What do you think The Rosicrucian Order is after?

All we know is that they stole Anna's body for some reason and they don't seen to be after becoming Magic Gods.

Touma - Fairy companion
Hamazura - AI companion
Accel - Demon companion
Junko - Ghost companion

Vampire companion like Shinobu fucking when?

What kind of companion is Saten? I’m legitimately curious?

All of those are either flesh or machine that can be harmed. You'd need something pretty specific to kill a ghost.

It's not about Junko thinking she isn't winning, it's about her amazing backhand, and how they're going for a clash and we know she's not going to get turned to paste.

paid

>Rosicrucian Order
"universal reformation of mankind" whatever that means.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned they just want to magic to be for elites only. Like that older isekai anime with the flat pink haired bitch that could only blow stuff up.

>Magic Facism

It should go to Stiyl. He has witches but they don't care about him.

>Mugino
Junko is not winning but she might land a hit or two if Mugino gets arrogant, if not she gives her Youbo treatment.

>Kakine
She literally gets erased.

>colliding phases produces sparks of fortune which can take many forms good and bad
>sparks produced by crowley, espers, and possibly niang Niang just makes people bleed from everywhere
Why is it so different?

They all have bad luck

An explosion outside your body can cause a butterfly effect with some unexpected consequence, while an explosion inside your body just causes very expected hemorrhaging I guess.

What if that explosion happens on a tumor inside your body?

Mugino is strong and fights without her powers sometimes, so it wouldn't be easy for Junko.

Because it's (majikoi) raildex friday

Mikoto vs the ninja would have been better since even if mikoto got hit by the blade she would just force her body to move with her power and just punch her while she is in shock.
It wouldnt be as tactical but i would sure be cool as fuck

Nope Tman would just break her illlusion and show her some GENDER EQUALITY

All I know is that they are going to be really deadly because they believe in the Primordial Tradition.
The Primordail Tradition seeks to produce a level of wisdom or gnosis which is greater than that which would be provided by the study of a single religious system.

Most of the tactical moves fell pretty flat regardless, so it would probably be an improvement anyways

Demiurge soon?

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: Misuzu.gif (480x270, 283K)

So they want to unity all Religious System into one. The level of bullcrap power they would have in this series is going to be really over the top

>Touma - Fairy companion
>Accel - Demon companion
>Junko - Ghost companion
ok

>Hamazura - AI companion
WRONG. Hamazura's understander is fortune. A recreation.

That leaves:
>Mikoto - AAA companion

Attached: Happygami.png (239x531, 80K)

Someone better make a compilation.

One day Himegami will get a vampire buddy and skyrocket into relevance

Book readers only question:

Which is the best and which is the worst NT volume?

Attached: to aru toaru astral buddy misaki junko.jpg (678x960, 103K)

I want to brush the hair.

All he said was companion, which is true

I am convinced that Niang's arm blades were self-created sparks that she uses as an offensive tool. Crowley takes in sparks forcefully and he designed espers to do the same probably.

Sparks anyways does not influence good or bad events directly, they only affects the numerous coinflips that lead to the events being decided as good or bad.

Inferior to smilethinus but not bad

Attached: Happithinus.png (239x267, 44K)

Best: 21 or 9, hard call
Worst: 3

It sound like they would be trying to change the very core/source of the Universe that would be even further beyond then the Pure Phase that Crowley was after.

We are going to be going into thing beyond the Kabbalah and Qliphoth the 3 Original Evils and Ayin, Ein Sof and Ohr Ein Sof.

21, 9, 18,
Worst: 2 and 3

So your saying that Hitler would of been part of The Rosicrucian Order in this series because in real life he was really into supernatural occult stuff and would still be into it in the series,most likely.

Sound like they would be after the Aeon of Maat then because that the Aeon some following of Crowley, believe come after Horus and is an Aeon of Unity.

Aiwass betraying Anna for the Rosicrucian Order at the end of NT sequel.

>After Maat
Reminder that 5.3 was described by Haimura as being from "Horus, the final aeon of Thelema."

Mark by words, Aiwass is going to betray everyone before this series ends

>junk has a chance against an of the L5s going serious against her.
JEJ

When was this said?

>not shooting your enemy with a flaming sword of creation and dispersion that moves like lightning

Attached: 1554938825418.png (1402x981, 1.07M)

Watch index 1. Decent, good MC and interesting side characters
Watch index 2. Entirely different feeling. 50% touma, 50% side characters. Bad case of bad guy becomes good guy.
Watch index 3. 5% touma, 95% side characters most of which i don't give a fuck about, touma punches 2 or 3 girls the entire season. Stories from railgun bleed into index for filler? So many bad cases of bad guy becomes good guy. One guy flops sides within hours of betraying his country. Accelerator is a weak whiny baby 80% of his screen time, other 20% is him getting the shit kicked out of him.

I could go on and on about index 3. What the fuck happened?

>good MC
you lost me there

If Anna is Fräulein, then what does that made the Fraulein that was in the Windowless Building?

Also this does explain one thing and that why the Fraulein from the Between the Line in NT 5 and NT 6 had more personally, because it was Anna.

Why js06 avoiding Yea Forumsraildex right now?

Attached: D5IXujOUEAAtaz0.jpg (1200x1018, 264K)

because these threads are a dumpster fire

Because this general is fucking shit because of you cornholing cocksuckers that ruin threads you should all fucking die.

What sane man wouldn't

>If Anna is Fraulein
lmao

That Kuroko posture looks rife for shooping into cowgirl position.

Don't you mean "We lost us there"?

This guy has the right idea

Attached: poncho 20190427.jpg (1228x1106, 509K)

Just wanna try doing something a little different this month.

Attached: d2.jpg (205x309, 31K)

Aiwass call Anna, Fraulein once at the end of NT 22.
Here the quote:
"I really did serve you for more than a century. Doesn’t that deserve at least some gratitude, Fräulein"

>Hime for ants

Fraulein as in the term Germans used for women/girls. Anna is after all a German.

Look up what Fraulein means user

>inb4 this was just a big ruse by Kamachi.

The one from the BTLs was alive since the middle ages, user, it can't be Anna even if Aiwass meant it like that, which he probably didn't.

I always did question why Fraulein had a personally in NT 5 Between the Line 1, when she didn't have like any when she show up in the present.

We really don't know how old Anna is. The fact that she was still alive as a piece of flesh that was waiting over 100 years that Aiwass was holding before she get her body back. Made me think at least she not a human.

touman clones

*Our clones

Attached: Hime01.png (352x909, 246K)

Attached: toumas.jpg (1200x850, 829K)

Cursed image

>That Misaki
NGGGGGGGGGG

Best girl so best.

Jesus fucking Christ guys... I’m attracted to Saten. Jesus Christ.

Let me tell you why Carissa is the best princess!
>cares about other people and her country, prepared to die for them
>straightforward, not like the third princess with muh virtues but secretly a slut
>straightforward, not like the first princess with muh keikaku dori always ready to sacrifice your life for her keikakus
>physically active, wears outfit that exposes her armpits which in turn releases lots of pheromones. Whether you like her or not you'll be aroused. As long as you don't have micropenis, you will be able to satisfy her since her pheromone bombardment will make you horny beyond measure and whether you like it or not thrust your dick with the force of a thousand curtana into her princess pussy
>pure
It's not even fair for the other princesses. Really Kamachi?

Attached: carissa.jpg (4999x6341, 2.76M)

Translations NEVER EVER.

Both Fraulein have a loli body now.

She's not impressed.

Attached: satenRuiko_cry-d3a2fa79bce206be8455266ec1e68e50.png (520x520, 109K)

She is actually pretty cute when she is smiling. I wish she wasn't with that blank expression all the time.

When will Mikoto learn magic? Accel knows magic and now Hamazura to. It's about time Mikoto learns it.

Remember this was said by the narration in the Between the Line of NT 5

Quote:
"If one looked at the flood of different theories from a conspiracy theory viewpoint, it could be seen in a different way.
It was possible someone had intentionally released all that false information to hide the truth.
Or it was possible someone had randomly released that flood of information so it would be gathered as rumors, the wrong answers would be weeded out, and society would naturally approach the optimized answer. In other words, it was possible someone had been trying to automatically calculate out her identity."

What if it was the Rosicrucian Order trying to find out what Fraulein identity was and if Anna was the Fraulein from the Between the Line 1 of NT 5. They would be trying to learn what she is when she first show up.

There also this from the Afterword of NT 6:
"In a few places, characters that have few lines and don’t seem to have many appearances at first are surprisingly deeply involved with certain story threads. If you have time, why don’t you try to search those out"

This could be taken in a way that the Fraulein from Between the Line 1 being a different being from the Fraulein of NT 5- NT 6 because that Fraulein only had a few lines and if it was Anna, Kamachi was pointing Toward this in the Afterword.

Anyone vote for her?

Kamachi doesnt wants Mikoto to learnmagic

Attached: maho shojo and sci shojo.jpg (1750x1610, 1.86M)

>2
>worst
Shit taste. 2 was cozy af.

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h1h160flj20hs0a0abh.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h1h0y1uzj20hs0a0tae.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h1h1dx4sj20hs0a0ab9.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h1h1n4rmj20hs0a0gnb.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h1h1u6a0j20hs0a0dhq.jpg (640x360, 67K)

Who is that cat girl that never appeared again?

Attached: nya.jpg (348x196, 63K)

If Misaka learns magic she would be even more unbearable than she already is.

Most likely something Crowley made for his own perverted desires

Mikoto knowing Magic would be unironically broken, at least Accel has to make a connection with Clonnoth and shit, and Hamazura is dumb

The child that Mina always wanted with Mathers

Why is Touma so cute lads?

Someone that will be part of a huge plot twist with Headband girl in the future.

>とある魔術の禁書目録インデックスたん7

Something Touma mind made up well he was drunk.

The Angel Dragon given a body

Something Index mind made up from worry from Touma being missing.

Accel doesn't have to make a connection with the Clonoth to use magic. The clonoth gives him access to new laws and conceptional shit though.

Sphynx in his/her true human form.

She would need to be able to understand magic which I very much doubt she would be able to do and she would also suffer from the recoil which she has no means to stop.

>inb4 the AAA takes the recoil damage for her and she can spam magic until she understand it

What the fuck when did this happen

It's Index-tan

Attached: D5IwuVrUwAAGa1r.jpg (900x1200, 462K)

That would be the most bullshit thing if that were to happen but since it's Mikoto Misaka we are talking about here. I can see it happening.

I mean Umidoori already proved that the recoil can be lessen if you think of something else as yourself and the recoil would affect that think

Kanzaki's BONBONBONBON

More bullshit than O MY GEL or O MY BUBBLEGUM?

>With my title of ninja master, I declare Academy City's technology to be a detestable thing which is to be avoided
Why the fuck were you in Baggage City then you dumbass?

To be fair, NT4 *started* as a tournament of other cities showing off their "espers" and junk, so you could maybe say Oumi wasn't there for AC tech if you want to be technical. Her just abandoning Tsurigane though really twists the knife in the question of why the fuck they're even in this arc though.

>Why the fuck were you in the city advertising an alternative to AC
Gee I wonder

At least Hamazura did come out of it a bloody mess from the magic recoil. He is a bullshit character though.

Which was, surprise, also part of AC? Its the same "detestable" tech, even if you want to say they're becoming independent

>Oumi just showed up to say "sucks to suck" and left Tsurigane to die even after she supposedly feels bad for having abandoned her in the city
What a mess

She may of felt bad for leaving her in the city but Tsurigane was the one who betray them in the first place.

Sure, but like, you're not even recovering her to deal with her in the clan? You're not forgiving, or carrying out proper justice, it's just a callous "meh, who cares" after having been set up as the master who would take responsibility? It's just a weird note to end the character on.

I have to say, one of the best moments in NT4 was Byouri standing up from her chair

She would just be kill anyways by the clan, so her logic is that she just going to die anyways why even try and get her in the first place

It a even worse punishment for Tsurigane because she wanted Oumi to kill her in the first place. Now she will just be kill by some random scientist in AC

Just get Misaki to use Mental Out on her to uncrazify her, Jesus its not that hard, same for Raifu

But Oumi literally doesn't know that. Well, she didn't, she might have been listening in on the whole fight, who knows.
>Why even try
You make it sound like it wouldn't be absolutely trivial to take an unconscious girl from another unconscious girl. Oumi basically left her there because she doesn't care. Which is weird. Not just for her character, but from a literary stand point. It almost makes me fear that Fuyukawa plans on actually using this nutter again.

It seen we are almost at the climax of the Jailbreak Arc. Most likely we will get a fight between Saten and Aohoshi and then a final battle with the Slut Dragon and Kimi and only at the very end of this Arc we will find out how the Slut Dragon ended up with Kimi and what happen next with it.

>A saten fight
Pls god no.

Im exciting to see what kind of asspulls will Saten do

>Gunha grinning and having fun while poor Junko is desperately trying to get away
If Gunha wasn’t such a pure lad, this shit would be a doujin goldmine.

Saten will die that chapter. Or at least lightly bruised.

I’m just wondering how much GUTS he’ll have to use with the Junko/Ghost combo. He should take Junko under his wing after this

Considering even Gunha doesn't know how his ability works, I dont know that it'd go that well.

>next chapter Gunha inexplicably punches the ghost out of Junko’s body using GUTS

I want to see what she can do too. This whole arc started with her and Uiharu's bonding chapter, so it would be weird if there wasn't any followup.

That’s why it would be great. Imagine him bullshiting explanations and Junko being too naive/dumb to see through the bullshit and takes his dumb lessons to heart

Every fight in this arc so far have take 3 chapters, so most likely we will get 3 chapters for Saten and Aohoshi fight.

Fucking kek, that would be the biggest fuck you to power of friendship

Gunha literally makes everything better

I swear Gunha’s power is just shit that he thinks is cool. He likes hot blooded shonen stuff so he just became a shonen protag. He has a manly bloody fistfight with Junko because he thinks it’s cool when that stuff happens in shonen. He lifts some unliftable 5.3 Mikoto shit because he thinks it’s cool when protag overcome their limits. He makes explosions punctuate his emotions at the speech because he thinks it’s cool. He keeps standing up to some unblockable magic bullshit from Olly because he thinks it’s cool when protag keep getting up even if they get the shit kicked out of them. He unconsciously bases his powers loosely on shonen manga he read which is why it doesn’t make any ducking sense.

Screencap this, Gunha’s power is literally the ability to do whatever he thinks is cool. His powerlevel fluctuates according to whomever he is fighting for maximum coolness effect. He is the ultimate chunni in a city full of chunnis.

fucking sense*

Bath time with Mikoto!

Attached: 74393443_p0.jpg (724x1023, 654K)

That’s not how you draw hips

What if Gunha unconsciously buffs/nerfs people he fights to make it a more even match?

As expected of Gunha

Then how do people not die when she teleports them? Blood, water, etc.

Level 5 ranked by how much screen time they get:

1.Misaka
2.Accelerator
3.Misaki
4.Mugino
5.Gunha
6.Kakine

Could be wrong.

Wasn't three the volcano arc? I just got done reading that, i thought it was decent. I'm still enjoying having accel, touma, and hamazura all together finally.

>I'm still enjoying having accel, touma, and hamazura all together finally

Hope you savored it user, it doesn't last.

This urban legend was foreshadowing
>Chomper = Kimi (because of her shark teeth)
>Feigned innocence = Raifu
>Sweet tooth = Tsurigane (this one is iffy, the weapons might be the key)
The experiment in question is the dark may project. They're referred to as children so the adult in the group (Aohoshi) is probably like Seike in that she's someone who joined later. I recall it being stated that Umidori killed a bunch of scientists related to the project but these girls might be trying to find the lead one. Kimi won't be the real antagonist of the arc and Tsurigane/Raifu will end up being allies. Just my two cents.

Attached: ul.jpg (1080x1551, 870K)

This just sounds like Academy City's entire existence to me.

I think Mikoto just won

>that Misaki smile
And just like that, my shitty day has become much, much better.

Since character development is non existent for Accel in his manga, I hope we at least some Scavenger or Estelle filler

>teleporting semi solid things into your major veins
Kuroko is gonna get a fucking stroke or heart attack from bits of it breaking off and impacting small bloodvessels.

Her gayness gives her Jojo character levels of durability, she was barely fazed by getting her hand perfored with a fucking knife

So I guess the only way to put her out for good is with donuts

If there's a list of top ten most durable raildex character, where to put kuroko on the list?

1.-Touma
2.-Aleis-tan
3.-Kakine but if you feel he's cheating then Gunha
4.-Probably Spats, she fought Junko with all her bones broken or something, but she's probably just a psycho
6.-Acqua
7.-Kuroko
8.-Knight Leader
9.-Accelerator
10.-Mugino

Near-bottom. You're mistaking perseverance and endurance with durability. Gunha is durable since he brushes off attacks that would disintegrate normal people like nothing, whereas Kuroko gets completely fucked up by things normal people would, but keeps fighting pushing through the pain.

Imagine Niang Niang

Attached: nopan.jpg (850x1232, 239K)

Kek. No #5.

Who?

Quick reminder that Kuroko won the contest.

Then Mikoto shoudl at least get a little bit of backslash from magic

What contest?

The dick-sucking one.

So, if she can't teleport liquids, how she can teleport people?

I get the feeling Raildex and physics don't work well together.

Is Coronzon gimmick a Yami ripoff?

Junko can learn magic. She can just bruteforce regen any recoil

Wtf who is this chick? What happened to Index-tan?

Is that gonna be her secret eight quirk?

Yami didn't invent hair powers.

I'm glad we have a level of consistency with regards to esper powers so none of these BnHA memes will ever be relevant here

Attached: 74401859_p2.jpg (1500x2021, 347K)

Mikomisa dual skill soon

>Junko controls the electricity inside of her
>Yuuri controls water molecules
I just realized that Junko and Ghost Girl are a mini MisaMisa.

Will Misaki and Mikoto fuse?

Misaki will become Mikoto's stand after becoming one with AAA as an AIM entity. With that Touma can now also remember her because she is no longer the same Misaki but a ghost one, but at the same is eternally cucked from being with him.

Were the other GD member represented by a tarot card or it was just Dion?

>Accel has the Tarot cards downloaded into him by 545
>Railgun SS3 chapter titles are the Arcanas
Kamachi is planning to do some fucky shit

Attached: 74124451_p11.jpg (2224x1557, 613K)

Why is she so fat

You mean Cold Game, but yeah, that one was pretty kino, I hope Kamachi does an NT novel like that but using Aleister Tarot instead

This was actually my theory for NT4 when I was reading it. I thought Crowley just let out a bunch of Touma clones that recked the place and that a Touma clone killed that one Kihara guy.
NT4 is really crazy on your first read.

>MP = Kuroko posters BTFO
Today is a good day

Attached: 1539469945948.png (391x590, 74K)

did you even read the replies, oh wait you dont read

>limp dick
>please kill me now face
men instincts at DNA level don't lie, these women are trash

>these women are trash
>meanwhile a woman made of trash gets people excited
Really makes you think.

>Gunha fags tears

I'm loving it. AB the best Raildex series.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahou Shoujo Site - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.03_[2018.04.14_02.15.27].png (1280x720, 1.84M)

The sheer amount of power and lewdness exuding from her presence incapacited him and broke his mind, he couldn't help it

Attached: 1555333169910.jpg (1294x1294, 391K)

It would be like his fight with Kanzaki. Complete slaughter.

Silvia is cute! CUTE!!

Kakine is the focus of two arcs, he has more screentime than gunha

Reminder that Kamikoto is true endgame

They all were, just not by a single card but whole decks

Blessed post

Why was the dark may project relevant anyways? Did they just want a well known name? Its not like any of the girls besides sort of raifu exhibited anything close to a likeness to Accelerator

Kamisato isn't interested in boys user.

No, his power is inconsistency, the author doesnt give a shit about his abilitys and will never reveal it

Thats because we rarely have esper arcs, its always bs magic or some other none esper crap.

Mugino. Since they will be created by the thousands, it wouldn't hurt for me to snatch one as my personal big titty onahole

Attached: Mugino_Turns_Things_Up.jpg (1366x768, 93K)

>melts your ponos the first night you spend together with her
are you sure user?

one of them is not like the others

Yes. The first night or the following nights up to a week or a month, we won't engage. I would specifically "train" her first. Tie her up in shibari, blindfolded, gagged in all holes with dildo, give her the daily meals with my special sauce, and just basically leave her drenched in sweat, pheromones and smell of semen. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't melt something she treasures dearly. With her spunky in-your-face attitude, I'm sure she makes much better cocksock than Misaki. Imagine her ravenously unzipping your pants and sucking your cock like a vacuum cleaner. Boy oh boy...

Attached: 6af999c6c0a904daed19e4d8c40bb9ba.jpg (450x800, 48K)

Nogi

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h8j8z32sj216o1kw7pm.jpg (1536x2048, 765K)

Arata

Attached: a1c77f9fly1g2h8jbi9tjj219v0u0dqe.jpg (1651x1080, 380K)

Never saw that page of Misaki drawn by Nogi before.

One day...

Attached: mai waifu.jpg (767x424, 62K)

It's original to volume 2.

I'm fully convinced that AB anime is going to explode just like Railgun did after we get it in 2-3 years.

Attached: hokaze-junko-Anime-ToAru-Monochrome-(Anime)-5028520.jpg (1488x1178, 626K)

Now you remember that Himegami has powers to defeat an enemy so incomprehensible the science and magic side combined can't defeat it

js06 finally translated the changed/extra pages from the 2nd tankobon of Astral Buddy: pastebin.com/tjg0Hep3

js06 please come back. Whoever was harassing you is a troll shitposter who wants to destroy r/a/ildex by targeting you. We all love you here.

Kakine Humano or Kakine Blanco?

Forget about it, user, it's Raildextown.

Attached: 15426003_p0.jpg (600x450, 209K)

The calculations are harder than liquid

No shit? Mach3 railguns etc.

Index butt

Attached: file.png (624x900, 443K)

>No AB next month
God damn it, I want to see more Junko and Gunha manly fistfights

I wanna see more Clone Dolly girls.

Whats her face with the two clubs was pretty much the high priestess since she had one black club and one white club and held them both as pillars.

Kek, youre fucking stupid

Touma looks even better with glasses on.

I want literally anything with more Gunha being a pure good boy.

He looks like spiky haired Joker

Don't YOU look even better with glasses on?

Biribiri a cute

Attached: 1556316972244.jpg (1000x700, 203K)

No?

You do.

Jokes on you, I already have glasses

Actually the art itself is strictly MEMBER.
>dark haired with long hair Xochitl
>lankier blonde haired boy Saraku
>shorter messier light haired Baba
>mad scientist Professor

seething

Js06 always posted anonymously unless the situation required a translation. Its hardly that much of a change, the real reason you dont see him much is there's few arguments over specific wording in japanese these days, its largely arguments where one party clearly hasnt even read the book. Which doesnt require him to weigh in.

I miss Izzard

Attached: 1548210308358.png (874x784, 158K)

>Shoujo site
I remember reading two chapters of the manga and laughing at how tryhard and retarded it seemed. Did it ever actually get good or has it always been shit?

I recall Haimura said she captures the 'essence' of it in her design, we don't know if she was actually Horus or not but I could be wrong.

Youre asking a guy whos trying and failing to shitpost about Gunhafags being supposedly mad when literally all the posts about Gunha are positive. You should know the answer already user

Shitposters general consume the same content they post I guess.

WHY DIDN'T HAMAZURA SAVE HER

Attached: ProtectHerHamazura.png (230x272, 43K)

Bitch kept refusing to be saved, now she's stuck being a whore with Crowley in control. Serves her right for being stubborn

>the real reason you dont see him much is there's few arguments over specific wording in japanese these days, its largely arguments where one party clearly hasnt even read the book. Which doesnt require him to weigh in.
Basically this. R/a/ildex has seen more life, but that's mainly due to the anime release. Why would JS waste time on animeonly or troll debates on Yea Forums? His time is better spent translating that ending online debates.

Also a lot of R/a/ildex now is just shitposting rather than real discussion due to our new animeonlyfriends. "X a pile of shit", preggo shops, kakine true #1, somethingsomethingmikoto, etcetc.

Attached: toaru sasuga number kakine accel.jpg (779x333, 65K)

>Refuse to be saved
Save them anyways.

We all do.
Fuck, I wish him and Styil switched places.

Speaking of Stiyl, why the fuck didn't we see 4 Innocentius's attacking the ship?

All the clones are ACK; it's how he can claim to be more than one person while actually not being more than one person.
The MISAKA network is used for autistic internet insanity

Well fuck, confirmed

>Ayu in Tokiwadai
Wait, I thought she tried to kill herself a year before and then went missing? Can someone elaborate her timeline?
>Ayu is in Ideal
>Misaki cancels Ideal, gets all the girls into Tokiwadai
>Ayu meets Touma and gets to know him
>Misaki bumps into him and hedrops his phone
>something happens and she tries to kill herself
>Touma fails saving her because he lost his phone
>stuff
>Astral Buddy: Ayu hires Houjou and Iruka and uses the Indian Poker to fuck with Misaki's clique
>presumably afterwards Misaki finds out about Kuriba and asks Mikoto to clean it up to deal with the spreading of the cards
>NT11 some time later

How is she still out and about during Astral Buddy?

Except for Rakko and the rest of the plebs.

Lets see how well R/a/ildex can color

Attached: p9.jpg (891x1280, 792K)

Tokiwadai doesn't want level 0 plebeians

>Index Tan out soon
>Tfw don't even give a shit anymore
S3 hurt me.

Here you go.

Attached: 1556390275714.jpg (891x1280, 1.63M)

Cute Vento.

Attached: happy kungo.png (408x517, 155K)

Misaki works together with one of the AC boards to remove de-fund project IDEAL. Also goes out of her way to make sure the girls get transferred to "school garden" thus saving them from falling into the darkside or used for another experiment. Misaki tried to get everyone to Tokiwadai, but was told only they would take only the ones that qualified. Misaki, Ayu, Hokaze, Iruka, and some others made it. Like said, Rakko didn't make it but still went to a school garden school and was protected from ACDS, but Rakko chose herself to go back into the DS.

>How is she still out and about during Astral Buddy?
How is she not in AB? Her suicide attempt failed even without Touma interfering. Ayu just an attentionfag who couldn't an hero in the end. Gets ass blasted at Misaki about IDEAL and Touma when in reality Misaki actually saved her from being a AC guinea pig and sheltered her in school garden.

tl;dr read the ln

>p.s. MISAKI THE BEST GIRL AND TRUE 1ST HEROINE!

I need it for that glasses Touma. He makes me feel weird inside.

I bet I'm the only person on Earth to see this smile.

Attached: rare.png (441x534, 204K)

I read the LN, I was under the impression that Ayu fell into AC dark side and went missing after she tried to kill herself.

Try not to be too jealous

Attached: he's beautiful.jpg (891x1280, 717K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74411573

Is he having a nosebleed from seeing Estelle nopan?

>Ayu fell into AC dark side and went missing after she tried to kill herself
We're not in disagreement on that part, but being in ACDS doesn't mean you can't go to school normally.

Rakko goes to school, Accelerator was officially enrolled in school before becoming AC superintendent, Tsuchimikado a student plus ACDS agent while also actively a double agent spy, etc.

Like I said before. Misaki only protected the girls from project ideal falling into DS and into another experiment after it's immediate dissolution. She doesn't constantly mind probe and protect girls that are not in her clique.

Attached: loli misaki crushes dolly ideal toaru to aru.jpg (1080x1545, 332K)

Literally who

Tessou, I think.

Cute Tessou

RARE

This is some crazy shit, did Kamachi write this?

Attached: MuMu20190427133358.png (1920x1080, 671K)

Attached: MuMu20190427133404.png (1920x1080, 797K)

A cute teacher / cop.

Attached: 76f11f95b1f122ad9374c61924f7c388.jpg (574x800, 184K)

xi wrote it.

Isn't this translation provided by Singapore?
Its lore and prose is going to be different from what we're used to for sure.

I dunno who translated it, but it seems like we're just possibilities of Aleister or some shit.

and yeah it's different and in some cases their choice of translation is outright shit

Attached: MuMu20190427133410.png (1920x1080, 804K)

Will is Mikoto from the future gone to the past and she is love itself that's law..

Attached: MuMu20190427133413.png (1920x1080, 781K)

Attached: MuMu20190427133416.png (1920x1080, 799K)

also they need to fuckin fix the text getting smaller when info dumps is happening.

Attached: MuMu20190427133609.png (1920x1080, 706K)

Kamachi had nothing to do with the chink kusoge, it might as well be a fangame.

time travel shit is gay

I love her cute puffy hair.

Attached: MuMu20190427133629.png (1920x1080, 707K)

You're gay.

Attached: D5AL0owVUAEJS3S.jpg:large.jpg (540x720, 64K)

Does this explain how the possibilities took place?

Attached: MuMu20190427133633.png (1920x1080, 705K)

Attached: MuMu20190427133719.png (1920x1080, 730K)

Attached: MuMu20190427133724.png (1920x1080, 717K)

fuckin small text, but theres three routes it seems

Attached: MuMu20190427133732.png (1920x1080, 714K)

No one cares about this shit, fuck off Xi.

Time wounds all heels, user.

seems to be an attempt to anyways.

It was more a comment on how maat is regarded as fanfiction by some thelemites and kamachi

Honestly these translations aren't that bad, there are a lot worse ESL translation shit out there but I wouldn't call it 'good' either.

The first index-tan was gold though

It can get real bad, but generally I guess its "okay" enough to follow the storyline

Attached: MuMu20190427120733.png (1920x1080, 280K)

I've survived shitty SRW ESL shit so I know when it's bad.

Attached: kimi no na dex.png (900x675, 484K)

Attached: 1553680641133.png (374x490, 141K)

Attached: D5K4zMnU8AAHLfu.jpg:large.jpg (1309x1888, 231K)

I bet Othinus uses his finger when he sleeps.

This cute fairy really does look strangely at home in a swimsuit

*fixed version
that'll be 20 yen

Attached: 4809123094.jpg (865x1262, 1.31M)

I'll give you a shiny nickle

based and breadpilled

Attached: C40E4FBD-1635-4397-805E-7C6069048F53.jpg (988x700, 183K)

WE LOVE SQUIDS!

Attached: AC7EB257-AA79-4DB0-BE16-99242F400573.jpg (2048x2048, 423K)

>inb4 teh ping translated it

>clone mugino would even be like the original and not like the misakas due to testament
lel animeonly casuals.

Mikoto will win the Toumabowl AND Misakibowl

Sexhair Misaka is cute. She also voiced sexhair in Amigami.

>not removing all the halftones and retaining the lineart alone that way you can color the image to your heart's content with taking to account the halftones darkening whatever you color
Apply yourself.

Not him but what?

Coloring the image without any of the halftones.

What's a halftone? I know what a tone is from Bakuman, but I've never heard of halftone.

Yes, it's sloppy as fuck, sorry user
Maybe another time
You see the tiny dots darkening the image on most of his dress? That's what it is

Attached: 1552938442726.jpg (722x1025, 542K)

>double dubs
I have no problem with this.

>Uiharu sneezing on Saten
Why was it cut?
Can cute girls doing cute things not include snot?

Attached: its good to share.jpg (831x2250, 594K)

Saiai is ultra cute

Attached: 1547817115751.png (493x653, 223K)

t. Hino Satoshi

>Can cute girls doing cute things not include snot?
Yes, but only if they are actually cute girls.

Attached: last order toaru to aru kenshiro.jpg (1280x1881, 558K)

YES YES YEEEES SHE'S MORE THAN QUALIFIED TO BE MY GF IM SO LONELY AND HORNY AND UIHARU IS SO CUTE FUCK YOU SATEN AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Absolute based taste.

Attached: 1547845594617.jpg (1276x1716, 1.02M)

Mikoto a best girl AND best boy

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74272868

Attached: 1555968257948.png (1300x1700, 389K)

Gonna dump the pages from chapter 8 of the 2nd tankobon of Astral Buddy, numbering it according to js06's translation posted in the pastebin link. Hopefully an enterprising user will typeset it.

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled059.jpg (2479x3508, 929K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled060.jpg (2479x3508, 769K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled061.jpg (2479x3508, 677K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled062.jpg (2479x3508, 700K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled063.jpg (2479x3508, 642K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled064.jpg (2479x3508, 775K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled065.jpg (2479x3508, 730K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled066.jpg (2479x3508, 768K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled067.jpg (2479x3508, 730K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled068.jpg (2479x3508, 751K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled069.jpg (2479x3508, 830K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled070.jpg (2479x3508, 687K)

>"I am worthy of a miracle..."

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled071.jpg (2479x3508, 738K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled072.jpg (2479x3508, 741K)

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled073.jpg (2479x3508, 915K)

Done. Thanks to js06 for the translation.

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled074.jpg (2479x3508, 680K)

He would just choke her, then after she punches him off he'd casually make a lethal death trap out of anything that is around.

Attached: fatty.png (464x640, 504K)

All her fat transferred to her torso and tits because those arms are paper thin.

Reminder Himegami can oneshot Niang Niang.

Attached: CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING.jpg (719x720, 51K)

Nice symmetrical docking

pre-amnesia Touma had some BIZARRE adventures.

Subtle, Nogi, very subtle.

>Tankobon
What does that mean?

Volume

Lurk for the next fucking decade

Are magic gods the weakest characters in this series?

so 7 months?

No, Misaki probably is
Imagine overpowering her weak fat body

Attached: 947869132649871.png (1768x2200, 2.05M)

That's this decade, he's saying you should lurk the next one.

Anyone that isn't currently Anna or Accel

They will be once the Aeon of Horus truly starts

Attached: B3B2E0A8-0FBC-493E-B0C7-7A38E23C3B57.jpg (1125x1410, 994K)

What is this implying

545 isn't a lesbian you retard she chokes and gets her forehead stuck on Accel's cock thrice a day

Attached: 1554843594281.jpg (1164x987, 175K)

I don't understand.

I dunno

Attached: DE4DE836-A17B-4BED-84A1-B51ABFD444BF.jpg (1125x707, 455K)

Attached: 1264379007334.jpg (328x495, 105K)

>hip-thrusting apes
>lesbian
Checks out.
Does not check out.

>now people are posting non-content related twittershit
Raildex threads are quite literally Yea Forums incarnate.

>non-content related

Look at the filenames. It's just MP.

Attached: 1555621875259.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>now I'm posting non-content related twittershit
We know. Please stop.

>someone does something stupid
>OMG THE ENTIRE THREAD CONDONES THIS LITERALLY Yea Forums
How many times are you going to do this? How many times will I have to shit on your retarded logic?

Unless it's an official twitter or a translation update you shouldn't be posting this garbage.
Oh fuck right off. I'm going to call out your bullshit.

Not a single person denounced it before my post so it's easy to assume you braindead faggots are condoning it.

>Oh fuck right off. Stop calling me out on my bullshit.

>545 isn't a lesbian you retard
>upset Mikotoface.jpg
Try again

>Anyone who calls out low quality posts are the shitposter themselves
When did this shitty meme take off? Does it help you sleep at night?

>you can't post unrelated stuff
>you can't post stuff from twitter
Sasuga.

Shut up and post Touma.

Attached: touma crawl.gif (500x477, 721K)

It's almost like people are IGNORING and REPORTING it. I know, crazy concept. But please, keep acting like you are winning by epically """calling out""" people, that always works against shitposters like MP. Surely its not like they WANT ATTENTION OR ANYTHING, right retard?

Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: kuroslap.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Because (You) always post some cancerous shit and then wait a few minutes before then making sweeping generalizations about the threads. Youve done it time and time again. No, I dont care to hear your excuses on how "its totally not meeeeeeeeeeee". There is a pattern and the fact that you're getting so defensive about it just proves it further.

What the fuck is this?

Is this Artificial Academy?

Attached: 1528792730845.jpg (899x908, 241K)

Looks like Koikatsu.

And now the retard fucked off because he had no argument. I cant wait until he repeats himself in another thread or two from now.

Anything short of telling the twitterfaggot to kill himself is subpar self-moderation. Your standards are so fucking low, jesus christ. Well you know what, I'm the villain for saying anything. Let's continue wallowing in filth.

Not familiar with that one, is it any good?

>replying to yourself because you didn't get attention within a few minutes
Ah, so this is what it's about, not thread quality. Okay, here's your reply kiddie. Make good use of it.

Who'd win a fight between Doomposter and MP?

Attached: 1546886067328.jpg (1242x1680, 98K)

Don't know, that's just the other character creator I know of since some guy of Pixiv has been making Raildex characters in various outfits through it and anons post it here.

Probably Emotion Creators, it just came out a couple days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlMnWRU8qO0

0:47

But that webm is old.

>kamikuro in the first fucking scene
top fucking kek

Didn't really look at it until after I posted that. Pretty sure the webm is just MMD

>No bro I'm secretly helping the threads by giving shitposters attention!
No, you fucking arent. You arent better than anyone else here. You will not ebinly BTFO the shitposter to the point where they leave in shame. You know what you'll do? You'll encourage it because they WANT ATTENTION YOU FUCKING RETARD. Now we are sitting here, having a meta arguement, because you cant keep your fucking mouth shut and fucking report them. Why, WHY are you so fucking retarded? DO you reply to all of MP's shit too? Huh retard? Are you """""""winning"""""""" against them with your le epik bantz?
Yes, as opposed to what you did, which was to accuse everyone in the thread of being ok with twitter shit because it didnt get attention within a few minutes. Youre not only retarded, but a hypocrite as well.

Now, we are done with this pointless discussion. You're the same retard I've argued with before over the matter. If you continue to prolong this, I will get us both deleted. Now shut the fuck up and actually contribute to the Raildex thread instead of epikally pwnzoring the shitposters by calling attention to their actions.

Attached: 1275080075513.jpg (315x380, 46K)

>Toaru vine compilation
God I fucking hate anime fandom outside of here

Amazing how someone can type so much but say so little. And for the record, I don't reply to MP, any thread he appears in I just leave. Because you retards still haven't learned after 4 years.

>I totally ignore MP every time but I talk to this guy, please believe me
Fuck off

I didn't even reply to the twitter shit, try again.

Talk about raildex or fuck off. Nobody cares about your gay thread politics

Passive aggressive metaposting is still metaposting. Now shut the FUCK up and TALK ABOUT RAILDEX. Right now. No excuses. Conversation is over. It’s done. Stop prolonging the fucking arguement.

I know know about all this bullshit. All I know is that I’m attracted to Saten Ruiko. That’s all I know.

Unfortunate.

Can we talk about where Kamachi is planning on writing Railgun s3 and how we will watch it?

>MP mysteriously shows up
Shocker

Attached: 1277967192099.gif (184x190, 22K)

>implying MP is the only Saten fan
There’s literally millions of us who post in Raildex threads who like her. She’s got a lot of fans.

>the guy insisting on metaposting was MP
Makes me think

Best: 5/6, 9, and 21
Worst: 12 and 17

I forgot.

Do people actually like the science side better? All the best girls and coolest powers are on magic side.

Attached: 1555193888905.jpg (800x900, 146K)

Why is she such a cutie in the anime?

Attached: 1556001485671.png (398x1465, 261K)

This is probably the single worst post I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve never been witness to a more wrong post since I’ve been here and that’s saying a lot because I’ve been a Raildex (Railgun) fan for a LONG time. This is truly unfortunate. Truly.. get help.

>stop prolonging the argument
>prolongs the argument
Hypocrisy, thy name is Raildex.

They realized she was supposed to be a teenager.

9-18-21
7-11-15
Didn't really understand Agitate and 11 felt out of place. Salome wasn't my thing either.

If it were either they'd look better

The patrician's favorite NL.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDKMReauIhA

My favorite LN is Index (the girl)

We all do.

And Kuroko too!

That's not Floris

Floris is a moms name.

If only Kamachi bothered to have a MC magician girl that isn't goddamn Index. They're always either bad guys or tied to a single arc and only showing up in cameos afterwards.

You have a mom's name

Othinus.

>MC
No.

>MC
She's just an extension of Touma now. Basically a talking magic item.

If he's counting goddamn Index as an MC then Othinus works.

Is the series named after Othinus, huh?

Attached: 1555520729077.jpg (640x640, 73K)

I hate Saten so fucking much.

Index is nominally a main character/heroine. She just doesn't do shit. I'm looking for a "regularly appearing character with their own goals and motivations who is on the hero's side and does important things in more than one volume". Kinda a magic side Mikoto or something.

Well there's no Index in the title.

We all do

Birdway & Lessar cabal adventures spinoff fucking when?

Daioh: mirrored.to/files/1LISHTOO/Daioh_20190427.zip_links

Attached: 021-b.png (1160x1808, 1.49M)