How do you fix her so she’s not shit?

How do you fix her so she’s not shit?

Attached: 3F93BB37-B7C9-4386-9C73-23464884638F.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Two Options:
>Stop pushing her so hard. She's legitimately fine for what she is, the only problem being the narrative insisting upon her. Don't cut other people in favor of her or give her their scenes in the LN. And for wholly new content just let dial back the focus on her.
>Give her legitimate failings and flaws - give her soul. In a work that is typically so good at making characters lovable while still having them do detestable things or have detestable traits it's bizarre that the flaws of such a critical character can be summed up as "is a little ditsy and sheltered"

Fuck Yourself

What exactly is the end game for the LN anyway? It goes so off-script from the WN I can’t help but feel like they are actually planning to go with a different ending specifically for the anime.

Her flaw is that she has thin lips, not full ones

She looks cute. What's her problem?

Subaru promised to save Satella. So probably that

She's extremely emotional. She always has sand in her vagina over something.

Replace her character with Rem's, ditch the retarded thing for the throne.

Make rem the impeccably perfect demoness who is in the shadow of her supposedly perfect sister.

>>Stop pushing her so hard
Is this your first harem?
The first/main girl is always shoved down your throat. They are the author's daughteru and MUST be treated with respect and every other girl MUST be ignored

Subaru sees her and props her up as flawless, but I don't think that's how she and others see her as.

Then go with option B - either will do. And no, this isn't my first harem, so I'm well aware that, like with most harems, the author will continually push the least interesting girl for seemingly no reason. Of course, this isn't exactly a harem in the traditional sense.

Gas chamber with the rest of the commies

No user, don't you get it? YOU'RE the problem.
You're not thinking like an out of touch harem writer.
People want Anime Naru for the millionth time.

She’s the opposite of emotional which is the problem. She’s a bland uninteresting Mary Sue.

How is she not emotional?

How IS she emotional?

She's never not mad at Subaru. She's rarely calm.

What? She has the patience of a fucking saint when it comes to putting up with Subaru’s bullshit.

You'd have to change her so much that fundamentally she'd be a different character.

One Option:
>buttsex scenes with the clown
>orgy scenes with the clown and his clown friends (when they're in town)
>more degrading, slutty sex with the clown
>clown blowjobs

Attached: 345651.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Kokoro Connect managed to do just that with Iori. It would take some creative fuckery, but you could fix Emilia if you really tried.

Attached: 941A081D-C87A-48BC-95DD-62253F554A80.gif (500x281, 1023K)

>Current character is boring
>"She'd be a different character"
Gee it's almost like that's what we want?