Hunter x Hunter

Why is it so bad?

Attached: PcJ1i.png (720x400, 337K)

It's a literary masterpiece.

>hunterbros are ESLs
why i am no surprised

Because you have shit taste sempai

The hate boner for this anime on this board is obnoxious. I assume it's just onepiss fags mad because it's the best shounen?

Attached: Rem47.jpg (500x500, 150K)

>written by Togashi
There's your answer

you need enough IQ to be at least bilingual to understand hxh

Dont use rem to shitpost you mongoloid

Togashi is a hack, that's why.
Tserriednich's ability is literally just King Crimson.

Attached: 1556320517508.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

why are you reading it then? The iq meme pretty much died years ago but your stupidity amuse me

What specifically don't you like about Togashi's works?

You're right that's distasteful. Let me use the lesser for addressing such heathens

Attached: Ram_Gif3.gif (220x221, 521K)

It's great, but the pacing is so terrible that it can ruin your enjoyment.

at least this shit is better than mha

Yea Forums told me he was bad

i am exactly 100 chapters in this series, and it still just doesnt corresponds to the hype it gets for me.
now if you excuse me, i'll leave the thread before literally everyone spoils me to death

Attached: 1555885572240.png (511x740, 830K)

Good and also no, hxh is the worst shounen ever

.HxH is worst shounen ever
poorly laid bait

He's a hack. R. R. Martin of manga.

>huntards are newfags phoneposters
Not surprised

Your pathetic life you mean?

>still wanting to get BTFO'd by Hunterchads

>literally SEETHING

t. seething huntercuck

Attached: 1543865764219.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Attached: 1555805047488.jpg (480x435, 28K)

Why are these two paired so often?

Attached: Dxb8ouQU0AAJtfs.jpg:orig.jpg (1188x890, 203K)

You mean JJ Abrams of manga.

>Rem47
>47
c-cringe

Why is everything “SEETHING” to you faggots? Get a new meme. One Piss fanboys are always so far behind

Its predecessor cast a shadow too large for it to ever hope to fill.

Attached: Yu.Yu.Hakusho.full.1501209.jpg (1024x724, 146K)

Tends to create a good premise and shit it up, tends to write himself into a corner and "solve" it with an atrocious aspull, tends to lose his way in his own story and keep loose ends, has zero naming sense, which doesn't really change anything in the story, but a good naming sense adds to the fun and gives more character, best designs wasted on side characters, said side characters are infinitely more interesting than the main cast, has many interesting ideas on one hand, but seems to not be creative enough to develop any of them properly to be an important element of the story.

All of the above is present in most of his works.

Without context this would be 100x Akiri aside from the side characters being more interesting g

Not to say i agree with all of this, but jesus fuck, someone finally made some valid points about why he thinks togashi is bad.
I didn't think i'd live to see the day.

It's an anime for beginners, what else were you expecting.

Outdated garbage

It's the most generic copy pasta one can come up with, he literally said nothing and you could take the same exact post and refer it to any piece of fiction ever made

Because is other shounen is alot worse

Because he gave her head

How retarded can togashifags get.
I agree you can use it to refer to any piece of fiction, since there are a lot of points.
I doubt you'll be able to find anything that fits all bills aside from togashi's shit though.

>he literally said nothing
You just acknowledged there are points there, and that you can use them to refer to other works. I never saw anyone contradict himself within 2 lines of text, color me impressed.

Is anyone gonna post the Netflix edit.

Attached: 8d5e9dac-3e5c-492b-a159-26f5e82a081c.jpg (1280x939, 480K)

the scorn hxh gets is reflective of the shitposting some of it's fans do, sure it's all jokes but the 'nigh seinen' shitposting is bound to annoy somebody.

To be honest, I see more pics of Pitou getting raped by Gon then anyone else.

Attached: 72587549.jpg (2073x2354, 304K)

It's more hxh cant keep a thread alive so they start shitposting ones.

SEETHING Wan Piss idiots just make threads like this to get (You)’s just go to their threads and do the same thing.

Attached: 52A9F5B7-4A4A-4120-84A6-3F44E48FF2E0.jpg (225x225, 9K)

All shitposting has an element of truth to it. HxH is despised for a reason.

>asspull
name one instance that isn't an ongoing plot point

Oh my wish

>isn't an ongoing plot point

Attached: nanika.jpg (540x464, 57K)

>WAN PISS IS NOT BAD AND CHILDISH
>HXH IS
Is this the limit of pissfag intellect?

Attached: hangerey.png (550x400, 183K)

No, you forgot the fact that any critical moment not clearly foreshadowed is an asspull

Attached: kaiji ear.jpg (481x271, 25K)

But anime stopped getting better in the 00s.

When is he coming back bro?

Attached: leorio.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I had fun watching it
I just ignored the bad parts

Goreinu will teleport him out of the boat

I enjoyed hxh but here's why it kinda sucks. When they introduced nen they took the vast world of hunters and hunting into a tiny shonenshit box. There's nothing necessarily wrong with shonenshit but it cheapened the experience for me. The shittiness culminates in the CA arc where the show literally devolves into naruto. I thought by this point we'd have found gons faggot dad already and gotten onto exploring the world instead of watching KNUCKLEU and SHOOTO solve their internal conflicts and crap. And I mean there's loads of other retarded shit too like chorolo vs kurapika, the fact that we only get to see 3 out of 9 of kites weapons even though he rolls it like 6 times, the bomber, gon in general, the fact we NEVER see leorio after a certain point. But for every retarded thing there's two or three cool things so who knows. Like I said I enjoyed hxh I just thought it could have been better.

based brainlet pasta