But he was still in the way of the bullets. He didn't move so the bullets should have hit him

But he was still in the way of the bullets. He didn't move so the bullets should have hit him.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.31_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjIoIBap8IE
youtu.be/AjIoIBap8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=w_kxipP3zM8
youtube.com/watch?v=qA0l5cIM__o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT JUST WORKS

Attached: 1556297064527.png (174x166, 46K)

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Attached: ANGRY.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

>expecting Araki to have consistency
>Not expecting an asspull end to the fight

Attached: SatanGiggles.gif (543x533, 415K)

>brainlets on king crimson again
Don't you understand he erased time when he would be hit by the bullets?

RESULTS user RESULTS IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Attached: 15562973379.jpg (640x594, 14K)

IT JUST W O R K S

Attached: 1554577478431.jpg (640x826, 106K)

It's bullshit, don't bother questioning it.
One moment people can't be harmed during erased time, the next they can. Some try to justify it as being that only Diavolo can't be harmed, but then there's literally no reason for him to wait for erased time to end before attacking people, which is what he usually does. Arhacki literally making it up as he goes along as always.

he's removing the instances of him getting hit you asswipe

>SAW THE FUTURE
>ERASED THE PROCESS
>ARRIVE AT THE END RESULTS
easy

Attached: IT JUST WORKS.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

>questioning KC

Attached: 1555802718989.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

IT

JUST

WERKS

Then nothing would have changed. If you were going to die your death should still remain as an end result

There are people out there who will claim that King Crimson's power is intuitive and easy to makes sense of, and the only reason people got confused about his abilities is because the manga was poorly translated.

This is my problem. Unless he's physically teleporting people and objects then he can make himself not be a part of it so the bullets wouldn't hit him but be teleported past him. But we see the bullets go through him like he wasn't there.
If anything he should have bullet holes through himself as well.

>King Crimson actively avoids Sticky Fingers in this
>bullets fase through him during Metallica
FUCK ARAKI, THIS IS HACK WRITING

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME :(

Attached: 15561160173.jpg (840x848, 473K)

JUST OPEN UP FAGGOT

can't believe they shamelessly ripped off this ability from hxh, that's real low

LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=AjIoIBap8IE

Attached: 15562911017.png (236x237, 90K)

>actively avoids Sticky Fingers
wrong

jesus yall stupid
he erased the time where the bullets go through him meaning only the time AFTER they went through him exists, not WHEN they go through him essentially making it as if it never touched him
youtu.be/AjIoIBap8IE
in this video if someone put his hand in the middle of the trajectory of the waffle it'd go through it as well

Not sure if this is bait. You should check out when each was made.

probably bait, but oh well, i have anonimity anyways
>JoJo part 5: 1995
>tserriednich: 2018

Why is he so pretty?

Attached: abba.jpg (924x519, 60K)

araki fucked consistency. he actually make time skip instead of “everyone unconscious while time occurs”

Here's how King Crimson works: when it is activated, Diavolo becomes the lord and master of his own fate. The world moves as it would but without him.

pretty fucking dead amiright guys lmao

Attached: 1556295964450.jpg (1041x586, 64K)

King crimson doesn't actually erase events though. All he does is allow himself to move during the events which he foresaw. What he really did was see the bullets were coming, activate KC, move out of the way, then move back, so the bullets miss him but hit risotto.
The reason it looked like the bullets phased through was because we didn't see him moving through the 'erased time' unlike before, this time it just showed us the effects of the power.
It's still the same ability as before, we just had a different perspective when viewing it.

Attached: 1496008546594.jpg (230x316, 21K)

Bros....what am I supposed to do now that Abbachio is dead?

>abbachio's corpse
>WAKE UP FEELIN SO HORNY
thank god we got a new ED

LMAO

Attached: 15563007012.jpg (469x551, 66K)

>Could have kept the ED but changed HORNY to HOLEY.
Wasted potential if you ask me.

You think Bruno was gonna fucking punch thin air on purpose? Bossu dodged it.

Is it international donut day already again?

Why Bruno bleed tho

Anyone know who voiced the cop? That whole scene was directed amazingly.

I'm just gonna pretend he dodged it like in but that it wasn't shown.

Are we not going to talk about how Diavolo slit a child’s wrist, sewed his mouth shut with shoe laces, and drank the child’s blood? What a fucking monster.

I have something else to look forward too now

Attached: cioccolata_meltblend.jpg (500x334, 73K)

Attached: 1555786157804.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>emperor crimson
god fucking dammit, this is really the localisation they chose? They could have gone with anything
>king of red
>lord of red/crimson
>red emperor/lord
>crimson emperor/lord
but no, they had to do this gayass shit

He just wanted to end up behind Bruno instantaneously from his perspective

He DELETES TIMEEEE

>Deadly Queen
>Maiden Heaven
>Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
>Frightening Monsters

Attached: 15563070064.png (562x367, 235K)

*ahem*
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

WRYYYYYYYEAHHHHHH

Those are all shit

>>Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
Please tell me this is real in the dub. I won't even be angry if this is what it is.

>F L A C C I D.
>P A N C A K E.

He is a hero and he has been denied both ASB and EoH. When will he be playable in a fighting game, guys?

Attached: moody blues.png (1492x1187, 364K)

he's playable in that one PS1 part 5 game.

it's real.

This is the best news I've had all day.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

based

TBF the devs of EOH wanted him in.

King Crimson is the cutest Stand.

Attached: 24ee09e6-df7a-400d-818e-3043127e29c1.gif (1200x1200, 1.09M)

His whole ability is to defy fate. The future that he sees is definite unless changed by KC ability to erase time. He simply has to erase the point in time where he is effected by the attack, not erase the event completely. His "teleportation" when he moves in erased time and time then resumes is for his nothing personnel attack not to dodge.

>upside down blowjob from KC
>nuts licked by epitaph at the same time
You're making me hard from just thinking about it you fuck

Attached: raito.png (368x272, 134K)

Alright Jojofags I want you to explain right the fuck now why this looks nothing like Diavolo. You better have a good reason.

Attached: 2019_04_26 102.jpg (1036x982, 216K)

Araki hadn't finished his design yet

it looks like YOUNG diavolo.

Do anything to upset him and you'll get chomped, though. Is it really worth it?

>Araki hadn't finished his design yet
Not a good reason

soon

Attached: va_color_v14_089.jpg (1560x1200, 1.41M)

they better put all of the fucking money of the episode in this shit
i don't care if the first episode of Green Day/Oasis has QUALITY or not.

I understand KC's ability, but I am confused on one point: does he erase time in the area close to him, or does he erase time for the ENTIRE UNIVERSE, because if that's the latter I think people would have realized at this point that sometimes EVERYBODY suddenly and randomly forgot the last 10 seconds of their life.

If that's the case then DP would have changed it

Attached: va_color_v14_090.jpg (1560x1200, 1.23M)

Because it was 15 years ago. Did you look the same 15 years ago?

>inconsistent
>when all Diavolo did was erase the time where the bullets went past him
Dumb Sataniaposter

He wasn't dodging his attacks. KC was in stopped time positioning himself behind Buci so he could perform his nothing personnel kid when time resumed. He was not dodging his attacks it would be unnecessary. In erased time you can't be damaged or do damage because it doesn't exist. What was shown in the webm was KC perspective in stopped time.

DP is more focused on creating animeonly scenes for La Squadra for the filthy fujos to fap rather than actually making the story better

You say that, but they'll keep Anasui's random sexchange in Part 6

Attached: Femme_anasui.jpg (141x227, 18K)

If that's the case, then this clue would be useless to the team because he looks completely different now.

pure kino, they nailed visualising DP's ability

When Diavolo activates King Crimson he removes himself from that time essentially. So attacks that are fated to hit him don't. But attacks that he is fated to deliver still happen even if he uses King Crimson to run away.

BUT HOW DID HE CUT TRISH'S HAND THEN? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

FUCK THIS STAND JUST TELL ME WHAT IT REALLY DOES

not really

I didn't like the way Diavolo donuts Abbacchio in the anime as much as in the manga. I liked him just running away and then King Crimson comes out without as much focus while in the anime there's a closeup and everything. Everything else was great though. I did notice that there was no "To Be Continued" banner, which they usually do when there's an after credits scene, but there wasn't one.

oh boo fucking hoo. i bet you're one of those fags that actually downloads the name replacement subs.
they still fucking say it in japanese, it doesn't fucking matter what the subs say.

If you erase the time in which the bullets are in the air, then yes, you're teleporting them. Basically what it means is that realistically he erased the time in which they hit him, moved out of the way, and then they poofed back into reality after they were erased to continue their trajectory, ie: the end result, but since there is no longer an object, they just fly into they lose momentum or hit something.

IT JUST WERKS DUDE
HOW CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND

Attached: 56a417a.png (474x629, 424K)

Never heard of Dejavu or forgot when or why you entered a room?

but all the scenes they've added have made the story better, including the la squadra scenes. They're even more of a night-and-day comparison to the fodder that were part 3's minor villains

How on earth do you people still not understand that his ability is basically a lag switch or video editor in which he's the outside observer?

fucking brainlets.
If Diavolo sees himself getting shot with epitaph, he can obiously change the outcome, thats the whole point of his stand.
You dumb idiots think of it the same as the world, which it isn't.
The reason he can't donut everybody at will is because he can't change somebody elses fate.
He can only delete the 10 seconds before somebody dies from everybodys memory. the whole world is on autopilot for 10 seconds.

If I were to use epitaph and see me shooting one of you anons in the head, I could use KC to skip me shooting you to you having a hole in your head without me actually shooting you.

The other way around, if you shoot me, I will see that with epitaph, use kc and just say "no, that didn't happen" and I can do watever the fuck I want. BUT! I can't kill you, if you weren't fated to die anyway. I can just move behind you and donut you after the 10 seconds, where you are still confused as to what happend.

Let me explain.

>Diavolo Activates Epitath
>In it he sees himself tearing Trish away from Bruno then getting attacked by Sticky Fingers and slipping into the elavator shaft
>Activates King Crimson and avoids all damage, but cuts off Trish's hand and slips into the elevator shaft.
>Bruno awakens from being a sleeping slave of destiny wondering what the fuck is going on

I liked it better in the anime, the way they executed the punch was so fucking sudden and well-done, it was exactly like how I wanted them to handle it. The best part of the ep was easily the vision scene/the group mourning for Abbacchio. I'm glad they put extra effort into showing how much it affected Giorno

>keeping a 15 year younger version of Diavolo's face mold
vs
>keeping the fact that Anasui swapped genders mid part
hmmm

That is not how it works at all. It's literally erasing bits of time, the fate thing is just a different way of explaining it and eventually GER. When it's not how GER or KC work at all.

You're saying he did all that in .5 sec you're stupid. He only needs to erase the moments in which the bullets hit his body and exit. His fight against sticky fingers was just him moving behind Buccerati in erased time not dodging his attacks. In erased time no one can be damaged or do damage as it is time that does not exist.

Fucking this, it's Moody Blues with more power.

Fate is exactly how it works.

Just erasing time is only half his power, being able to see Fate is the other half.

Then why can't he donut people inside the erased time? He just needs to see a future where he puncture's somebody's lungs and then the ability will do the rest. Instead he always does it outside of erased time.

I feel like that was supposed to actually be Hermes.

Another thing, and I expected it to happen, is having it in color (I've only read the black and white manga scans) makes Diavolo/Doppio stick out more in the group of kids. I imagine a lot of it is I'm aware what will happen though. And it's better than not drawing him and him just coming out of nowhere.

Epitaph is not about seeing Fate. Epitaph is about seeing the movements of everything within those 10 seconds, it's basically the fucking Sharingan.

Because when a game is lagging and I'm attacking something it also usually ends up dead as all of my inputs will eventually catch up to it.

Source: I played ragnarok online with the shittiest internet ever for 5 years.

Attached: lick.png (545x295, 138K)

I just realized that the bullet holes appearing before the Boss calls KC is consistent with Bruno seeing himself, because they're small fragments of time before and after erasure that are intersecting. And people like to say that KC never works like the first time again

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1237x690, 178K)

The whole universe. As another user said it would be like everyone collectively had dejavu.

Ragnarok Online is not the same as an FPS, things will not end up dead.

But it is though. My example with me shooting somebody is exactly what he does. That's what that stupid "keep the result" thing means.
IF you are fated to die within the next 10 seconds, kc locks that in, nothing will save you now. IF it was diavolo who kills you, he can also just walk the other way, even though he was supposed to donut you. Congratulations, you now have a hole in you out of nowhere.

Deja Vu tends to last around ten seconds too in most cases with the clouded confused feeling.

I read the manga in the colored version which handled that bit the same so I expected it. One thing I didn't expect though was the direction for the death visions scene, I love how it seems like it's a flashback with how it's handled in gray for a while until Abba comes to the realisation of who he's talking to and then the color restores when he realizes he's dead, fuck that was great.

He can donut people in erased time, he kills Narancia in erased time. But he has no control of what is fated to happen, he can only remove himself from fate.

If he wasn't fated to donut someone originally, then he used King Crimson to get the upper hand and donuts them afterward. Similar to The World he doesn't appear to be able to just spam Time Erase, there's some sort of cooldown involved.

Yes, solely because he did the act and erased it. If KC just stood there literally doing nothing and the person's keep the result was death by Diavolo then that person isn't going to die, because Diavolo didn't do anything. In those instances he still does something, he's just erasing the time in which he does it so it appears as though he's done nothing.

Based DP keeping the part consistent. If they show the life-punch effects that were experienced by Bruno in his first fight for Ciocolatta during the MUDA barrage I'm gonna nut

i still dont get it

Not really sure it changed but not enough to render the clue useless.

I FUCKING HATE TIME BULLSHIT
FUCK

>everytime you experience deja vu it's really someone messing with time

Sorry bout that. I'll fix the timelines up later.

>okay team, lets split up and leave one of our most beneficial members in a vulnerable position alone while we chase after some dots on radar.

why did Bucciarati suddenly go full retard and put his squad at risk?

All he did was erase time move in close. Resumed time, cut of her hand and ran away.

Hmm, I suppose that makes sense.

So in short, King Crimson generally makes you intangible as you break free from fate, and the only exceptions are when Diavolo deliberately chooses to go along with his fate because it's convenient (successful donuting/kidnapping)?

Does he actually have to do it though?
I thought this was were the "he can't harm anyone during that time" misconception comes from? Because he doesn't NEED to harm anyone, it happen by itself.
Naranchia basically teleported to his death, which was physically impossible.

I mean, he's not technically wrong. Everyone goes through life seeking the results whether they know it or not. How many people truly think about what's right or wrong? Not that many.

Attached: time to skip.png (602x598, 140K)

things brainlets say
>I dont understand how KC works!
>Josuke was supposed to go back in time! Araki le forgot xDD!
>DIO would beat Diavolo!
>GER was an ass-pull!

Attached: 43532678885j.png (211x239, 5K)

I just checked the manga and it actually has the bullets appearing before too. No Araki forgot bullshit. I do hope they add the going berserk thing to Cioccolatta too

Remind me what happens again, i read part 5 a long time ago and bad translations didn't helped, i know Oasis fight is coming, but what exactly was their goal figuring the identify of the boss? "we know who he is!!!....but his stand still is OP as fuck" i know Polnareff also comes into play soon, but he contacted the gang out of nowhere didn't he?

He wants to see his opponent's every future movement. Hard to do that if he keeps phasing through you.

>parts 7 and 8 are the result of mih!

He can't harm during Epitaph, but he can harm during KC, it's how he's able to cut Trish's hand off. What he's doing is watching it basically as a video reel, then switching back to editing mode, erases 10 seconds, then goes back to play at the end of those 10 seconds. He's moving and placing things around as he sees fit within those 10 seconds he specifically chose, erases what he sees fit, and then hits play at the end.

But 2nd line is fair.

Attached: 76f0954.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

He can't just see a future where someone is a donut willingly. The other user is wrong he needs to be in resumed time to actually attack. Positioning is a different story he can erase time sneak up behind you resume time and then fuck you up.

>people think that guy was meant to be josuke
>when Koichi literally says that the story is being told from what he's imagining since he was told it by Josuke
Why the fuck wouldn't the guy Josuke based his entire look off of look like Josuke? It wasn't literally meant to be him

Well not like he forgot but more of not knowing how to bring Josuke back at the time.

He coulda gotten a dosis of arrow and that woulda unlocked a new ability for Crazy D, but guess Araki didn't wanted to repeat things

>not bad but I can make this ability even MORE confusing with these unnecessary diagrams
>t. togashi

SAVED

Dont believe the Time Erasure fake news.
Think of it as KC stepping outside of space and time and watching things from afar while the rest of the world loses track of the time KC was active (which means that they believe time have skipped when in reality they were unaware of its passage).

King Crimson ESCAPES FATE. Diavolo can avoid consequences when he uses it. He doesn't need to move out of the way, he's just travelling to the world 10 seconds later.

Yeah. And nobody remembers what happened between when his ability activates and when it ends.

Attached: giorno.webm (852x480, 187K)

>yfw Fugo kickstarts the whole Polnareff contacting the gang thing

Basically this.
King Crimson can totally escape fate by destroying time, or can skip to the desired fate whenever he sees it fit. If he sees himself donuting Abacchio because Moody Blues isn't able to stop King Crimson, he could just skip to that point, like how he cut Trish's hand. But he wouldn't be able to do it to Bruno.

thats a good one, we can add that to the list
it doesnt make sense you faggots, its paradoxical, the guy looked like josuke because josuke models himself after him

I just want to play Abba in a cop outfit smashing kneecaps with a nightstick

KC separates Diavolo from causality while its activated - nothing effects him, he effects nothing.
Epitaph guarantees the future for the next 10 seconds.
Together they make Diavolo impervious to damage but unable to effect anything for the duration of KC, but also force everyone NOT Diavolo to follow certain actions - and if those actions happen to involve growing a hole in your stomach than so be it.

Araki wanted a pure lesbian relationship but his publishers demanded he change it or drop the romance

Diavolo goes to bed every-night and wakes up with a cold sweat after having another nightmare about pic rel

Attached: sasuga.webm (720x405, 969K)

Because it's a fucking mold and

Just a few pages later wethe face made from the mold and it looks just like Diavolo

Attached: 8181318ec177c4eeb77c1f6095c42267ed4f2273_336083_869_1308.jpg (869x1308, 354K)

As it turns out, everyone's made up headcanons about King Crimson are wrong. Only the source material is right.

I want the novel fugo stuff in the anime ;-;

He can't CHOOSE to kill someone in erased time. If he sees them dying and erases that, then yeah, he can, but he can't see something different and change the outcome for anyone but himself.

>Lets his guard down once and just for a few seconds
>Gets a massive hole in his chest for his trouble
Fuck, I didn't even care for Abbacchio much, but that was fucking brutal.

Me too user me too...i am just hoping we get some sort of epilogue to the whole part where he shows up at least for a still image, the manga ended the part super abruptly

I CAN OUT MANEUVER HIS VIRUS IN MY SLEEP user

Attached: 15563047763.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

DP fixed a lot of shit or at least conveyed Araki's ideas more clearly and coherently.

>The Requiem arrow grants your greatest desire

I dont get why people have such a hard time understanding KC
like nigga just fucking visualize it, use your brain, am I living in a world of NPC's?

Proof that Diavolo didn't give Bruno Epitaph. I always knew that theory was retarded.

>OUT MANEUVER HIS VIRUS
delusional, should have known, you are insane after all
Just imagine it, you skip all the time you can but 10 seconds later the virus is still in the air and you start melting away
Dude Diavolo literally said to Bruno that he gave him futuresight

>DIO would beat Diavolo!
I like you.
>GER was an ass-pull!
It's not, I just hate how it robbed us of a satisfying climactic battle and the chance for Giorno to prove that he's the better stand user.

Attached: Abbachio's.png (540x710, 56K)

>anasui isn't diavolo and all of part 6 isn't just diavolo dying again because of GER

Alright, so how many weeks until the 7 page muda and the gray haired man in the wheel chair?

This is a good explanation. It allows him to "do" things without actually doing them.

Attached: 1556296635170.jpg (1200x872, 146K)

>people still don't understand how King Crimson works after so many explanations from different sourcers

Holy fucking shit.
It is really that simple:
HE ERASES TIME FOR EVERYBODY BUT HIMSELF.
Actions of Diavolo predicted by Epitaph are going to happen no matter what, because they aren't Diavolo himself.
Actions done to Diavolo aren't going to happen no matter what, because he isn't erased from time like the rest.

Stop being confused by this.

>It's not, I just hate how it robbed us of a satisfying climactic battle and the chance for Giorno to prove that he's the better stand user.
Yes but brainlets think that thats called an asspull
Honestly there was no way to beat diavolo without the arrow that wouldnt have been boring, GER wasnt anticlimatic at all, it reminds me of good ol Stardust Crusaders where if the enemy got into Jotaros effective range you could watch the fireworks go

mudy bruz was a shit stand

>Dude Diavolo literally said to Bruno that he gave him futuresight
No he didn't.

How on earth do you people still not understand that that's not what people are confused about? People aren't confused because the concept of erasing time is lost on them. They're confused because King Crimson is inconsistent.
Can he affect things in the erased time or not? He killed Narancia and cut off Trish's hand, but he didn't kill everyone else despite having the opportunity.
Can he be affected in the erased time? He avoids attacks most of the time, but then he just lets Aerosmith's bullets go right through him.
How does he look into the future with Epitaph, see himself carrying out actions, like defeating Giorno and GER, and be like "aw, neat" as though he doesn't plan out his own actions 10 seconds ahead of time?
Why does Diavolo say that things seen in Epitaph can't be changed? Even his own actions? If Doppio had seen the scissors appear in his throat and decided to just book it out of Risotto's range, would they still appear in his throat despite it no longer being possible?
A lag switch doesn't make sense as an explanation because people make inputs in real time. Even in the erased time, people behave normally, but just forget it. They're not blind to their actions in the moment and still do things that make sense instead of just spazzing out like a human being would do if real life lagged.
A video editor doesn't make sense as an explanation because the outside observer isn't in the video the way Diavolo is there when he erases time. And if you erase 10 seconds from a video, the people in the footage won't react any differently. Everything that happened in the video still happened and everyone remembers it. It's only confusing to the outside observer, and not the person whose actions are being erased.

>Yes but brainlets think that thats called an asspull
Brainlets think everything is an asspull because they don't know the definition of words.

i think this makes the most sense, but it seems like EVERYONE has a unique explanation for how it works, it's always convoluted none of them ever matches up quite with how we've seen the stand operate in every instance.

3 for muda, 4 for polnareff

Time is only erased for others, not Diavolo.

I think his point is that KC is like a video editor, they're all players, but it's still time/deja vu/fate at the end of the day, it's just an easier way of explaining his ability, see

Nobody gets harmed during the skipped time retard. The bullets only touch Risotto after the skip.

Is next episode another fucking recap ep?

It's an anime dude, don't think so much about it. There are tons of stands with tons of opportunities in which they could have won or lost. Like hell, why didn't Joseph use Hermit Purple to find Kira?

Attached: 17b6d9d4-397e-4696-9813-9026f6d5291e_1.06c273cab1f336fec2478143f9b89aa1.jpg (2400x2400, 950K)

1. He doesn't avoid Sticky Finger
2. You dumb anime only, in the manga you can clearly see that the bullets dont phase through KC they just teleport in front of him

SAVED

There's something funny about how we've had these kinds of threads now for just under a decade and they always remain the same

Yes

karate chop

Everyone thinks they are right and refuse to accept the facts

can you give us an example of something that an actual asspull, as you see it?

I can't believe Abbacchio was made of Life Fibers all along.

Diavolo groped a kid before killing Abba but none of you fuckers are talking about this

Star Finger

But that's wrong.

Which are of course that YOU are right, and everyone else is wrong. Right, user?

KC effected Nara' and Trish because Epitaph fated it to happen. Epitaph foresaw Diavolo preforming those actions, so regardless of what Diavolo did in the skipped time, they'd happen
He didn't let the bullets go through him, although he likely could've, he instead chose .5 seconds of time and using KC said 'this doesn't effect me' - essentially the same. Diavolo wasn't so much as dodging Bruno in skipped time, instead he was repositioning himself behind him.
Would you ever bother with a plan if you knew exactly what was going to happen in the next 10 seconds?
Things in Epitaph can be changed for him but not anyone else. In the case of the scissors, Diavolo likely could've chosen to delete the scissors cutting him.

That was Doppio groping the kid

Mr. Stark and Black Widow die in Endgame

The manga is right

And only you know exactly how the manga is supposed to be interpreted, yeah?

Attached: 15539439391.jpg (640x480, 25K)

This is gonna be a tiny nitpick but does anyone else find it strange that Araki made Abba 21 instead of late 20s? Training to become a cop+becoming disillusioned with the job+going through a period of depression after a traumatic event+joining a gang must have happened in a pretty small window of time when you're that young

Jojotard at his finest.
Let me see, u used to exploit the "Kono dia da" meme back ? Cunt

Time erasure isn't what King Crimson actually does, I think that's why so many people get confused. All he does is put everything in his range into a sort of fast forward/autopilot mode while also removing himself from reality for a set period of time, which means nothing can interact with him and vice versa. After it's over, nobody remembers what happened during it because they were in autopilot, and diavolo can also allow himself to be autopiloted and remain within their reality if the result he sees with epitaph is exactly what he wants, like with Trish, which is why bruno didn't remember. With doppio diavolo clearly states that he only gave him epitaph during the metallica fight, which means that without king crimson itself he wouldn't be able to fast forward time nor remove himself from reality, thus not allowing him to avoid anything he saw through epitaph.
I can't really comment on the other stuff since I'm an animeonly and who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong about too but that's how I've understood everything so far.

>DIO would beat Diavolo!
YES HE WOULD

Attached: 15562316502.gif (320x240, 246K)

I've always thought Abbacchio's age was weird. But I guess Araki wanted the gang to be a bunch of young people who got the shit end of the stick.

Why doesnt Diavolo just chill out

Can you post all the plane picture edits?

Attached: 1.jpg (565x565, 39K)

He must not allow anyone to threaten his everlasting climax.

Attached: 15553706957.png (1920x1311, 2.35M)

listen he really needed some iron, that fag Risotto wouldn't share any

It's a PS2 game and it's not a 2D fighter

He altered cause and effect within the time period he choose, then ended the effects of King Crimson in time to allow causality to change afterwards. He cannot change the fates of others within edited time, just his own. He can delete the passing of time but he cannot change causality that is bound to it, except as it pertains to himself.

This allowed him to remove the event of him being hit by bullets, and by excluding the point that bullets would have avoided hitting Risotto (which Epitath had foreseen) from his window of altered time, he could then change events overall.

His hair (Diavolo) is different now, he's also like 5 years older

>ctrl+f blood
>no one's talking about bucciarati's lips bleeding

This is Diavolo's face inside out.

>5 years older
Try 15

>He didn't let the bullets go through him, although he likely could've, he instead chose .5 seconds of time and using KC said 'this doesn't effect me' - essentially the same. Diavolo wasn't so much as dodging Bruno in skipped time, instead he was repositioning himself behind him.
Yet for some reason in the final battle (ch. 143) as he's running towards SCR he is using both prediction and time skipping specifically to physically dodge bullets. If he could've just let them phase through him like he did with Aerosmith before, why bother?

The answer is it's inconsistent but because Araki thought it was more cool this way he didn't care

Attached: x8.jpg (780x1200, 890K)

I finally figured out who this Bossu reminds me of

Attached: Kiyoshi_anime.jpg (350x197, 9K)

>GER was a asspull
What about the NIG?

>guy who took picture has visible pupils like Doppio but the triangle shaped eye gleam like Bossu
WHICH ONE IS IT

He sometimes bleeds. It happened in the manga too. His body isn't entirely devoid of blood even though he sometimes doesn't bleed with massive wounds.

How the fuck does an imprint have pupils anyway?

Bossu is also Tank Top Master in One Punch Man
Bruno is also Mumen Rider

Attached: garou vs ttm.webm (854x480, 3M)

Well ain't that some bullshit.

That's the problem with Araki, he's more interested with the 'now' over continuity. You see this in injuries - people get torn up on one page an are fine in the next because it looks cooler.

It doesn't really matter, they're the same anyway

typo

shit show, can only do the manga justice for 20 seconds per episode, what a shame.
Didn't know that fact though, neat

>DSL

Attached: lel.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

fingerprints

I survived part 4's fucked up animations, I can survived OPMs

Attached: 13048275200.png (275x275, 109K)

I was more hinting to the Gakuto connection.

While we're at it though he and Bruno also voiced the main bros from the latest FE.

Part 4 is nowhere as bad as the current state of OPM

TRUE

Attached: 1555636705545.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

King Crimson can only be explained if people understand that Time can be split up into separate concepts like events, passing of time, cause and effect, etc. If they only have a passing knowledge of weird philisophical bullshit, it obviously sounds like nonsense.

KC is actually easy to understand except everyone including the mangaka himself explains it incorrectly. You can only "erase time" if you understand that erasing time can't actually stop causality occuring. Causality cannot be erased, that would cause the universe to instantly break. The passing of time being "erased" is the same as time passing normally, because events proceed regardless - the only thing that actually changes, in fiction, is perspective. Time has to collapse when KC activates because it would be paradoxical for him to alter events in 1x speed, it would look fucking absurd as infinite possible KCs overlap eachother.

The only thing about King Crimson that doesn't make any sense is the same thing that makes Made In Heaven stupid. In the JoJo Universe, altering time apparently also alters people's memories or perception. This is basically in-universe stand magic that makes no sense.
"Realistically" speaking (as realistic as time bullshit could be), stands like King Crimson and Made In Heaven would be completely pointless because your opponents would just react in relation to the time that is being altered, and thus nothing would actually work in the favour of the user, they'd just be shit fortune tellers. King Crimson would erase events just for his opponent to immediately break Epitaph's prediction and react to that change, and Pucci's stand would be horrendously bad because he would speed up time causing his opponents to act faster and defeat him instantly.

The only confusion comes from the perception part, which is 100% Stand rules and that's where the logic has to be adjusted for narrative reasons.

So Diavolo can actually just morph his body to look like whatever the fuck he wants? How did he turn into a 9 year old kid?

Attached: 1556035847143.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Episode 2 of OPM season 2 was a little janky, 3 was completely fine.

>stands need breathing to work
>part 3 jotaro gets choked by avdol so star platinum disappears entirely
>fast forward
>doppio gets fucked
>his breathing has no effect and he says so
>so weak he's on his knees
>proceeds to grab a knife and throw it at bruno
>or has kc throw it
>then he uses both of kc's powers
>does it again when bruno calls him out
>leaves with a smile on his face and plot armor protecting him
>safe since he knows araki forgot
How does it work

Only the garou scenes

Part 4 had soul put into it though, OPM season 2 is rushed to fuck, cuts out actual important stuff from the manga and is basically a slideshow for most of its run so far. Just read the fucking manga, you're doing yourself a disservice by not enjoying Murata's god-tier art.

Attached: Z36.png (1600x1141, 2.36M)

Lmao wtf

they don't though

>Epitaph fated it to happen
NO IT FUCKING DIDN'T
BECAUSE IF IT DID THEY WOULD BE LOOKING AT NARANCIA'S CORPSE ALREADY AT THE CLOSE OF THE ERASED TIME
OR POSSIBLY MID-ATTACKING MISTA (THE BODY THAT KC CAME OUT OF)
YOUR HEADCANON IS FUCKING BULLSHIT STOP SPREADING THIS SHITTY THEORY

>A little
It was atrocious, the manga actually conveyed movement better than the anime did.

Attached: 025.gif (641x906, 2.39M)

The breathing shit was dropped right after the Avdol fight. Jotaro uses Star Platinum underwater a few chapters later.

Attached: 1556211460068.jpg (1280x719, 144K)

>stands need breathing to work
Im pretty sure that rule has been dropped and it was there in early part 3 because of hamon.

araki forgot*

Attached: 1555376207890.png (1920x1150, 2.16M)

KC DOESN'T ERASE TIME, IT JUST REMOVES DIAVOLO FROM THE SITUATION ENTIRELY YOU FUCKING REPROBATE

Attached: BURN.webm (1280x720, 40K)

*Araki changed his mind

Attached: 1554840572281.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

what about when abbacchio tries to stop giorno from leaving the boat, and narancia not realizing he ate the chocolates

How did diavolo kill narancia?

Can we talk about Narancia's seiyuu fucking KILLING it this episode? Holy shit.

Narancia was fated to get fenced so diavolo just skipped to it

Doppio can't erase time. Diabolo can.

Why would they? Diavolo is sneaky enough to kill Abacchio(sp?) right near a group of kids and have none of them notice. Diavolo got away from the Bruno gang without being noticed. The guy is very stealthy, and it fits that the Gang wouldn't notice that Diavolo assassinated one of them.

Make everyone abaccio except they have holes in their chests.

see

GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!

Attached: Sad Abba.jpg (1080x604, 369K)

Does anyone have the gif of the boss dabbing in front of the manga panel of Abbacchios body?

All the events played out, the time was not erased, nobody remembers what happened except Diavolo but it did happen. Haven't you ever seen that Futurama episode time keeps slippin?

>censored from afar
>can see gore and even a piece of rib up close

i dont get japan censorship

How the fuck does that even work.
If Diavolo didn't skip time and just walked away, would a strong breeze have kicked up and sent Narancia flying up onto the fence?

Attached: 1555530773898.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

No, Diavolo threw him into the fence and then used timeskip to fuck up everyone's conception of what happened.
>throw/push Narancia
>the milisecond his hand leaves his body, Diavolo activates KC
>nopes the fuck away from there
>everyone else just sees Narancia teleport into the fucking spikes and didn't see Diavolo at all

Attached: 1545176913981.gif (680x679, 525K)

If he could just kill Narancia stealthily without anyone noticing, why did he bother erasing time in the first place?

Don't know what font should have been used but

Attached: Abbacchio.png (1036x982, 983K)

Attached: 1555332143900.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

It's Diavolo 20 years ago. He changed artstyles as the years went by.

Remember, everyone loses their memory of the time erased. By erasing the time he ensures that nobody can react to his attack and catch sight of him. It's a redundancy thing.

Attached: 20161015100254.jpg (500x500, 92K)

actual kino

Attached: VideoCapture_20190426-185627.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

What about when he used KC during the final battle to deflect bullets instead of just skipping their impact like he did here?

so how is that diavolo removing himself the situation? Isn't that just everyone losing consciousness

What happened to this show? the style looks different.

Best Johnny face.

different studio

JCStaff happened to it

2 weeks until polpol holy fuck I'm hyped

When will jojo fans realize that araki will always take cool over continuity?

His soul momentarily restarted his heart when Abbacchio died.

Based.

Attached: 1555715538075.png (320x1507, 822K)

How is it possible to fuck up that badly?

Bucciarati still has blood in his body, just very very little and it's not flowing much.

What the fuck, could they really not be bothered to just move those copypasta fists into frame one at a time in rapid succession and end the cut just like that? That would have looked fine using the exact same assets.

this is my main problem with jc staff-- the manga looks good because it has some nice angles put into the action, but jc staff manages to set up really flat action scenes. idk. it's not awful, but it's far from good.

Truly deserves an everlasting death.

I want more from pol pol goddamn it. THERE WASNT ENOUGH POL POL

>but then he just lets Aerosmith's bullets go right through him
I'm not gonna read through all that shit because it's stupid shit and it shows with this alone, he deleted the time when Aerosmith's bullets went through him so they would hit Rissoto and Diavolo himself would receive no damage, why did he choose to do that? because he was out of iron and could barely move, he just had to see the future and erase time at the perfect time.

I think it makes far more sense that he's using the time erasure as a killing tool itself rather than just using it as a "redundancy thing". You're severely underselling King Crimson's power. The ONLY reason he was able to kill Narancia and get away with it was because he erased time. That's exactly what the power is for.

Its like they just have no fucking clue how to do basic animation timing. Why are 3-4 of those fists coming into frame in sequence? That's not how a goddamn punch works.

>But he was still in the way of the bullets. He didn't move so the bullets should have hit him.

They DID.

But then that event was erased from time. So it never happened.

here come a bunch of memes

Attached: delay.png (1200x2100, 3.68M)

Attached: fight.png (750x673, 392K)

KC has two abilities
>Makes everyone but himself lose consciousness while doing whatever they were going to do (as foreseen by Doppio's stand, Epitaph). This lasts for up to ten seconds, and is known as Sleeping Slaves.
>Erase an event that would take place during said ten seconds.
The event in question was Doppio getting shot by Aerosmith, having the bullets pass through him and finally hit Risotto. What Doppio did was erase the part where the bullets would hit him and land into Risotto, leaving only the result of the bullets being inside Risotto. This is why the bullets seemingly just appeared inside of Risotto. BUT OH, NO, ARAKI FORGOT ECKS DEE EL EM AY OH HAHAHOHOHOHEEHEHEE I HAVE THE READING COMPREHENSION OF A THIRD GRADER THEREFORE I MUST BLAME MY MENTAL SHORTCOMINGS ON SOME CONJURED LOGICAL INCONSISTENCY WITHIN THE SHOW HAHAH BACK TO MY BRAINLET LOLI HAREM HOOOHOHOHOOHOHOHO

Attached: EnglishYoda.png (727x720, 323K)

Attached: hello there.png (1365x1743, 2.76M)

But King Crimson erases all effects of time EXCEPT on Diavolo. Nobody can move or otherwise be affected. Diavolo can do whatever he wants in the erased time, but presumably if he threw Narancia into the spikes during the erased period it just wouldn't have any effect on him. The "results" would remain - Narancia would have the same wounds, but he wouldn't actually be impaled on the spikes.
I'm sure Araki didn't think through it that hard but either way, Diavolo clearly came in, attacked, erased time and nope'd out.

Brainlet.
Diavolo couldn't move or dodge the bullets during the Metallica fight because Risotto grabbed him its not an inconsistency for him to just dodge the bullets when he CAN. He just couldn't do it during the Risotto fight thats why he was forced to use KC to avoid them.

Attached: 1555877902586.jpg (611x337, 56K)

>3 recaps for a 3 cour anime
Nice meme adaption.

Attached: zoink.png (680x553, 425K)

This would be funnier if it wasn't phrased in such an obnoxious way. And it's too far away for this guy to really remember this post by then but Gyro creates lenses near the end of SBR.

Pucci > Dio Brando > Funny Valentine > Diavolo/Doppio > Pillar Men > Kira > DIO

C-Moon > Made in Heaven > Whitesnake > King Crimson > D4C > Killer Queen > The World

>Maiden Heaven
You have to admit that one is pretty clever.

why did this one get me, fuck you
>actually implying the recaps are a bad thing when they aren't even counted with the episodes
they're literally a week filler to make sure the later episodes get the polish they deserve, there's a reason part 5 has the least amount of QUALITY so far

Why is the orange gremlin so fucking op. It pisses me off.

Yeah and it's because the OP's are fucking terrible and barely animated

>C-Moon > Made in Heaven
DISGUSTING

Attached: 15559671004.jpg (556x527, 32K)

Nice meme excuses.

>hurr why is the user of Time Skip completely immune to damage during skipped time but everyone else isn't durr

the lack of intelligence in /JoJo/ never disappoints

Why can't people just admit that Araki makes mistakes and was inconsistent with King Crimson's powers?

It makes me think of this

Attached: 23710666_p0.jpg (420x1650, 267K)

>barely animated
blind people shouldn't really be giving their opinions on anime but you do you user.
Nice meme retort

Because the mistakes Araki made can still be consistently explained, Araki just didn't explain the way KC works consistently so it seems to have more limitations/rules than it really does.

Traitor's Requiem is fucking barely animated though, and the music is significantly less intricately produced than any of Part 4's OPs. Part 4 blew its load on the OPs while Part 5 is saving the budget for the actual episodes.

So what was Doppio/Diavolo's plan if Abbacchio didn't decide to get the ball down from the tree?

Is it ever explained why Secco is never affected by Green Day's mold even though he constantly lowered his altitude?

>Traitor's Requiem is barely animated
Once again user, maybe you should start watching your anime with glasses, you can't genuinely be this retarded.

Wait for him to turn his back and then kill him. It didn't require very much intricacy, Doppio grabbed that kid's clothes as a disguise and so that he could use the kid as a decoy anyways.

His stand protected him.

>part 5 has the least amount of QUALITY so far
Nice, you almost got me there

Reusing animation used in the actual episodes does not count as animation specific to the OP ya moron. Hell, Fighting Gold used extremely simple silhouettes for most of its animation, and despite how you think it looks that's an animation shortcut.

Because people are fucking morons

The only QUALITY thing about the anime is the backgrounds, which I admit are atrocious, especially with that crappy filter

>I'm sure Araki didn't think through it that hard
Exactly. By the end of the part King Crimson begins to function almost identically to The World, except that time is still moving (although in most cases everybody's still just standing in the same spot anyway). So if your first instinct when you see Narancia up there is "Diavolo killed him in erased time", then that's probably what Araki intended, not whatever convoluted bullshit you're coming up with to reconcile this with the Aerosmith scene.

I hope this is not about how the stands look.

>convoluted bullshit
It's literally just Diavolo stealth attacking and then erasing time instantly so that in the 10 seconds or so after his attack he can move around and nobody remembers it. That's not convoluted. It's exactly what he did with Trish in the elevator.

why did narancia freak out so much

have narancia and abbachio even interacted in this entire series? i can understand narancia acting that way if fugo got killed, since the two of them were pretty close, but abbachio?

Theres no reused animation in the ops, any scenes similar to the episodes are drawn from scratch and you can tell.

Partly, also their abilities and how they're used.

This is one of the big flaws of the Part 5 cast. They all already knew each other before the story started, so we don't ever get to see what their relationships were actually like.

Abbachio and Narancia have been friends as part of Team Bucciarati for years. This is the first member of Narancia's team to actually die. Remember, Narancia isn't exactly a hardened badass like the rest of the team, he's still a kid. Of course this would affect him.

>stealth attacking AND THEN erasing time
That makes even less sense. They would still, within erased time and within Epitaph's prediction, notice the attack within 10 seconds and look up to see Narancia's corpse hanging up there. They certainly would not just continue standing around like retards in the exact same position for 10 seconds. It doesn't matter if they forget what happened or not, their positioning is not that of a group of people who just witnessed their friend get obliterated right next to them. Same deal with Trish in the elevator.

imagine if giorno pissed into abbachio's dead mouth as revenge for the tea

Cos they've been in the same team for more than the 4 days the story lasts? Plus his mental age is like 12.

You can't say that with any certainty. The maid in the hotel saw Diavolo and stayed in the exact same spot as he used timestop to gather up all his shit and leave, and then promptly forgot she ever saw him at all.

"I post wojack edits"

Which means that it obviously doesn't work the way you theorize that it does.

" kyaa~ "

Which means it works differently depending on how individuals react and since we don't get to see the erased time usually, we can't say how characters would react.

>Plus his mental age is like 12.
Imagine a stand that causes his mental age to regress further.

>what is Alessi

Let me summarise.

Attached: Super Daryl Deluxe Part 15 Travel - Walkthrough Gameplay (PC) (No Commentary)_21 Apr 2019 at 1.50.42 (973x4925, 3.55M)

But I mean only his mental age.

Well Alessi's stand does still have that affect, I don't think any others do

Narancia: Man, I sure am glad Giorno can heal us up if we ever get hurt
(later)
Narancia: What do you mean he can't heal us up if we get hurt this bad?!

Attached: Clash and Talking Heads Epilogue.png (540x405, 95K)

I know that.

Are you seriously trying to say that predicting where bullets will go and dodging around while he's trying to run away as fast as he can is just more convenient for Diavolo than letting the bullets go through him?

The fact that he's dodging isn't in and of itself the inconsistency. It's that he was earlier shown to use his ability in a way that would've been perfect to utilize in this situation, yet he's not doing it.

Attached: 1422304262905.png (595x885, 887K)

as an anime only I honestly can't imagine a way to defeat king crimson now that metallica couldn't. I am expecting a major asspull for Giorno to win also I don't care if everyone but mistah dies, I want that guy to make it through

>it makes sense if I just make things up!

Mista dies

im not ready to see old polnareff animated, lads

im nervous

An asspull does happen and everyone other than Mista and Trish die.

Because after King crimson's confusing nature became a meme, people started to develop big egos because they think they understand it. Admitting that it truly is just inconsistent and their thousand different headcanon explanations don't fit would mean admitting that they aren't actually smarter than everyone else.

It's like that story of the emperor with the invisible clothes. People who claimed King Crimson makes sense and only they understand it I like people saying the emperor's clothes look good and only they can see it. Admitting otherwise now would make them look an even bigger fool than the people who just said they couldn't see the clothes to begin with, so instead they must double down.

Did none of the kids realize a guy crouching down with pink hair wasn't one of their friends?

I mean if anything he looks younger in 5.

Even if he IS a cripple.

Shouldn't Giorno be able to revive people?

If GE's ability is to "give life", surely it should be able to bring people back to life? Especially those who died recently?

Attached: 48e.png (662x450, 362K)

In the manga one of the kids talks to Doppio/Diavolo and says "you were the one who kicked it up there right? Are you friends with someone here?" or something to that effect.

I imagine the group may have just been a mix of tourist kids/local kids or something so they didn't notice someone else joining in.

No stand can bring back the Dead.
Except for all those stands that bring back the Dead.

It just works.

"Give life" doesn't mean anything other than what Araki wants it to in the moment

If your soul already leaves your body then restoring life to it won't work. That's kinda what happened to Bruno, his soul was departing by the time Giorno got to him so he kinda just delayed the inevitable. Presumably if Giorno DID revive Abbachio he'd just be a zombie.

STOP POINTING OUT MY PLOT HOLES user

Attached: 15541351965.jpg (440x350, 54K)

Holy shit, this is based.

Why wouldn't he want another zombie?

Giorno's stand can't recall the soul on its own though, Buccellati got lucky in that he had literally just died when Giorno healed him + some super strong soul willpower mumbo jumbo so he can exist as a zombie for a little while, but otherwise it's not really something he can pull off.

Basically the same as how Josuke wasn't able to heal his grandfather ((but just managed to save Okuyasu, through the same Bruno type deal)) even though "returning things to their previous state" could imply he could return the soul as well.

Because they start smelling

>"there is a dangerous enemy nearby"
>"let's not only leave one of our members alone (which itself is a bad idea), let's leave Abbacchio alone, our most vulnerable member with a stand that can't fight"

Attached: fuck.jpg (426x400, 32K)

Bruno only functions because Giorno interrupted his soul leaving his body. Abbachio was D-E-D Dead by the time Giorno got to him, that's why we see Abbachio in the afterlife with his heterosexual cop partner.

But then where does Giorno get the souls to bring things to life in the first place.

Giorno healed the shoelace kid offscreen right?

Attached: D4_vtMcW0AAFYS0.jpg (464x350, 25K)

All Jojo characters die.

And Bruno knew he fucked up, he even says as much. "This was a mistake, we need to leave here"
But Narancia was too stupid to leave alone, Giorno needed to be kept in the back row as the healslut and Mista needed to serve as Trish's bodyguard to stop the Boss from just singling her out.

animal souls don't count in jojo verse

Attached: 12414214214214.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

They just left him

>we can store all our allies in this turtle
>but let's leave it an inconvenient distance away

ONCE THE SOUL HAS LEFT THE BODY IT CAN'T RETURN

UNLESS YOU'RE JOSEPH

OR VANILLA ICE

OR OKUYASU

OR BRUNO

He doesn't. The things Giorno creates don't have souls, that's why they're bound to the things/spot they were created from. I guess if he leaves them alone long enough they'll develop souls, given what he says about that frog Luca tries to kill, but outside of that they're basically mindless automatons.

Of all the things team Bucci did, I like to imagine the one that pissed Diavolo off the most is stealing his turtle

He can only turn inanimate objects into unintelligent life form like frogs, bugs or trees.
So far he can't really create any more complex animals than small ones, much less a full living human.

If Abbacchio got back on the bus his soul could have returned

I knew this exact response was coming which is why I deliberately didn't mention that girl with the dog in part for that Kira killed. It came back as a ghost so animals are confirmed to have souls in Jojo. I'm pretty sure we also saw a Iggy's soul in part 3.

My headcanon is that Diavolo travels around in the turtle all the fucking time and it's basically his dope little mini apartment since he's such a paranoid fuck.

No user. Remember? That bus brought him there.
Iggy was different, he was sapient and had a stand. I guess some animals count but most don't, like Flea-Bitten.

Because he's

Not to mention SCR

Well to be fair Giorno's never actually made a dog, maybe dog souls are the exception.

As it is, you could probably also make the argument that the animals Giorno creates aren't 'complete' in that they don't have souls, they just move by 'animal instinct' or what Giorno wants them to do, seeing has he can often control them.

He erased the time when Bruno consciously recognized what was going on. King Crimson is effective that Futurama episode where time skips and no one remembers what happened. Or like someone editing a film reel and no one, including the characters, knows what happened in the missing cuts.

>butch dykes in a shounen manga
Made the right call desu, it aint no shoujo shit

>Zipper Man
>Lil' Bomber

As an user in the previous thread stated, its ability is lag. Just like a game doesn't register pixels or items for some reason when an error occurs, it's like king crimson dissapeared. He lagged out and then logged back in after the bullets had passed its body.

Even bees and butterflies have souls in Jojo.

Attached: 1554474899211.jpg (780x1200, 899K)

>ever since Coco Jumbo was introduced there's had to be a designated person to hold him at all times
Makes me smile every time a member of the gang walks onscreen cradling a turtle. Little guy doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Attached: the most vital team member.jpg (1280x720, 602K)

> As it is, you could probably also make the argument that the animals Giorno creates aren't 'complete' in that they don't have souls, they just move by 'animal instinct' or what Giorno wants them to do, seeing has he can often control them.

>Coco Jumbo never got his own fight like Iggy did with Pet Shop
He was robbed

I'm sure he doesn't mind, it's not like turtles really do much anyway.

Except in the instances where everyone on the team is tossing him around.

>Abolish ICE
American politics are fucking weird. Like how is that a position that people legitimately hold?

> Coco Jumbo never fought Clash and got revealed to have a crotchety old man voice
Wasted

They've only existed for like 15 years and they delight in brutalising refugees

Sounds based.

Maybe he went back to find the cloned turtle that Bucci dumped in the sewers.

Attached: D00nYulVYAAoDkJ.png (700x478, 104K)

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

What if it poops on them

turtles don't poop.

Yes they do, remember that episode on the train?

Araki forgot

Attached: 321532153153.jpg (998x678, 112K)

Requesting that comic of Diavolo taking care of Coco Jumbo while Trish watches because I can't find it in my twitter likes

Attached: D4MkjsmU4AAC-Rj.jpg (750x950, 136K)

Diavolo is unaffected by objects in skipped time. Otherwise he would attack during it, but he always waits until right after.

We are fighting dreamers

Vampires don't have souls

>they delight in keeping leeches seeing "asylum" because they're poor or live near violence out of the US
I'm fucking sure I can't seek "asylum" in Canada if I get evicted from my house or apartment. 99% of the fleeing Central America and Mexico are abusing the system just because they live in a shithole.

Attached: 1549056618456.png (1365x2048, 1020K)

Come to think of it, we haven't seen the main cast pooping either.

> we will never get an anime original clip the team feeding Coco Jumbo strawberries

youtube.com/watch?v=w_kxipP3zM8

Attached: 1320913483480s.jpg (126x126, 4K)

how come secco just kind of crawls into the garbage truck? is he even dead?

Maybe in the final episode.

The "you need to be able to breath to use your stand" shit got dropped almost immediately, dude. It was only really there in the first place because Araki was originally going to tie it into hamon.

Attached: PolnareffVsRedHotChiliPepper.gif (250x250, 1.98M)

This post has nothing to do with Jojo.

> filename

Attached: 1476165234035.jpg (418x437, 38K)

How did he throw all the furniture in the hotel room out the window in skipped time?

Attached: D5B_x6DW4AECKT4.jpg (714x393, 42K)

He even had extra iron from the bullets

>that part where he kept pooping on the train during the grateful dead fight
cute

*a shithole created as a direct result of us imperialism

Are the black nails supposed to be Abba or Trish

>tried to psychologically manipulate Risotto into giving him his iron back with the "worthy opponent" flattery card while claiming that Bruno and Pals didn't respect him

I know he failed, but that was still pretty goddamn smooth.

this exact image and text has been posted in these and the OPM threads before

Probably Abba.

Remember when Raoh and Toki were supposed to be bald?

*a shithole created as a direct result of the government using the Holy Corpse to direct misfortune away from America.

Pretty sure the effect isn't the whole universe, otherwise the part where the group realizes something weird is happening is less meaningful because the same would've happened if they were on the other side of the world.

There's likely an effective range for the time skip, especially since Diavolo isn't really manipulating time as much as he is people's perceptions of it.

SMOOTH

Attached: f4261b93-c6e5-4602-a18c-e0a5427ebc73.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

>every misfortune in the world is the US' fault
>no other country or people in the world exist and have influence other than the US

I guess SBR was a documentary.

Why do people want a Part 4 where Josuke pushed his own mom out of the snow? It can't even be used for development with his mom because his own life is at stake in the scenario so he'd be forced to do it. What makes that scene cool and the man a role model for Josuke is that he's just some guy with a wacky outfit who went out of his way to help some people. The guy being Josuke makes that scene objectively less impacting.

He can touch stuff if he was already fated to, like when he threw narancia on the fence + chopping off Trish's hand.

Payback's a bitch Abbachio.

Based schizoposter

>Made the right call desu, it aint no shoujo shit
What if they keep Anasui female and have her reffer to herself with male pronouns? How much will Yea Forums seeth?

>How much will Yea Forums seeth if they butcher the adapation for no reason
A fair bit, I'd reckon

A turtle? Why did KC thought it was a good idea?

Do not smile at another's misfortune, plebeian.

No, people actually say that they wanted that.

This is what I don't get. Why aren't the bullets fated to get stopped by his body?

They are very powerful

Dick. I'd like to force white hot chili in his douchebafg mouth.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qA0l5cIM__o

>Nigger screeches like a baboon compared to everyone else

Really makes you think

It’s part 5 they never heal bystanders.

Other countries generally don't stage coups to install murderous dictators

Ken is based

He pooped on baby face’s face.

for some reason that entire scene came off as silly
I don't remember Narancia being so dramatic in the manga

>Bottom right bites his lip like Bruno and starts bleeding
Kek

how the fuck are you supposed to watch 8 literally whos at the same time give their fag opinions

Bruno or some other gang member already explained the genius behind the decision during the train arc

Attached: 5f9cc129521ab8681e181c73fa4840b63d59346a_909739_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 943K)

sociopath

He CAN affect stuff if he was fated to, but he doesn’t have to though. If something he was fated to do looks good to him, he can just follow fate, but otherwise he can just avoid it.

I'm fine with the way it is. But if Josuke was going to die in his final fight with Kira and Kira's whacky time powers sent him back to that moment. The choice would have been to push the car and seal his fate of dying at the hands of Kira, however it probably would also lead to the defeat of Kira and the saving of his friends and the prevention of more murders. Where as if he chose not to push the car he could have gone on to live a normal life, or something along those lines, but Kira would never be caught.

Attached: D5A0tUiUUAAu-9e.jpg (526x901, 110K)

this is made by a nip so they just turn their brain off and just watch them scream, just like Araki listening to Western music

you just kinda ignore them 80% of the time until the episode gets to that big OH SHIT moment and you watch them all flip out at the same time.

BASED

If Diavolo hadn't skipped time then he would have physically pushed Narancia, no exceptions. Remember the teapot in Another One Bites The Dust? You can't change fate-- unless you can erase your own.

You do it all the time on Yea Forums

>portable condo
>not useful

>part 4 had soul put into it though

Attached: davidpoo0.png (1786x1379, 1.06M)

Aside from him tripping and crying, that was all in the manga.

i'll never understand the appeal of this, like unboxing videos, where did we go wrong?

This, it was a good idea because tortoises don’t move around much and because they like small shaded places, so as a mobile hideout it’s perfect.

Part 4’s OST really saves the adaptation.

So Diavolo doesn't have any free will?
If he forsees himself sending an E-mail to Bruno telling him his name and address, he wouldn't be able to stop himself?

>diavolo's elite guards
>dude with a piranha
>dude that makes people lie

Nobody has free will. That's what fate means.

Sure, but he wouldn’t normally be fated to do that anyway, we already know from Doppio that Epitaph alone can’t make him avoid anything, he just got lucky in that a lot of the attacks weren’t as they seemed.

>dude that dies in order to do his job

From when Stray Cat jumped onto the ceiling as alive to when Kira started analyzing it I thought its ability was to reverse gravity, so Shinobu's toenail went into the atmosphere

>GER wasnt anticlimatic at all
Diavolo uses KC and prepares to kill Giorno.
Then he doesn't.
Then he dies.

It's the definition of an anticlimax.

maybe it was the BGM
in any case I giggled when he tripped

>dude that murders half of Rome

He's the boss of a massive gang for a reason.

Ken is pretty overemotional(which can be endearing) and comes off initially as not the brightest guy, but to be honest, I think he gets the series more than most anons on Yea Forums.

no

Not that user but anything sounds anticlimactic when you word it like that.

As it was, GER was pretty exciting, the whole fight was a big game of keep away, and it was a good lead up to the point where he actually gets the arrow and starts wrecking Diavollo.

>Diavolo isn't really manipulating time as much as he is people's perceptions of it.
The bullets pass through him because he erases time. This is explained explicitly.

His ability was never suppose to work like you thought it did. When he uses King Crimson, he himself is removed from the timeline of events. He becomes an observer of time, outside of fate. He doesn't have to move when being attacked, he just likes to because it puts him in prime position to attack and not be counter attacked or have his face seen. But because King Crimson and the Boss are outside of time, they can't interact with anything while time is being erased. This is why people get confused. Anything else can hurt you during the erased time.

The inconsistency comes in when trying to explain how the Boss got Trish out of the Elevator without being seen, as there was no indication that he used King Crimson's ability to do so and even if he had, it still wouldn't make any kind of sense and Narancia's death, which actually does have an indication that he used King Crimson's ability for it, but it's not clear if he used it simply to get him away from the group, or it was part of how he impailed him on the fence, as most of the bars aren't even bent and are still connected, which seems to indicate that he threw him in the erased time and he phased party through the bars when he undid it? Course that just raises a bunch of other questions, like why doesn't the Boss phase through objects all the time, or pick people up and throw them into walls if his interacting with them during the erased time imparts them with the same outside of time effect that he gains.

'What are the USSR and Britain?', Mr. Trebeck.

Abba. Trish has the long nails on the bottom right.

He can move in erased time (and affect other things/attack people) and the time is erased.

>dude that swims through concrete

The general theory is basically just this

i just noticed diavolo is behind abbachio trying to help that kid reach the branch

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.31_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Yeah he was in there somehow

did the kids not noticed that one of their friends was missing and some random 20's-something looking dude was hanging out with them?

If you look at the pic of narancia dead the bars do all look cut, even the long one going through his head looks broken at the top, plus the angle kind of skews it.

It was worse.

This

Because letting things pass through you isn't a good way to see what's going to happen. It's also not a good way to position yourself for a counterattack once time resumes.

But all of this is pointless since DP could just fix it like they've already done with other inconsistencies in part 5.

>like they've already done with other inconsistencies in part 5.
Like what

Or maybe I really am just smarter than you because I can understand King Crimson and you can't.

Attached: How about i erase your shit.jpg (480x480, 51K)

>The inconsistency comes in when trying to explain how the Boss got Trish out of the Elevator without being seen, as there was no indication that he used King Crimson's ability to do so and even if he had, it still wouldn't make any kind of sense
He turned on KC, grabbed Trish and escaped. Bucciarati doesn't react because time was erased. Diavolo can act on things during erased time. Or he's fated to act on things. Either way, his victims can't react because the time when he acts is erased.

>We could have snuck onto a flight with the trutle but no let's hijack a plane

Attached: bruno trying not to laugh.png (1280x720, 1022K)

How many we have to tell you, whenever KC is activated is like Diavolo dissapears of the scene at will and re enters when time skip is done

It’s faster to take their own plane, also at least one of them would have had to board the plane normally.

AND they probably didn’t want to risk the lives of a whole bunch of innocent people.

I think it's supposed to be for loners so they can feel like they're watching with a friend and feel good about others expressing the same feelings. It's still shit

Someone edit this so it's cum

Kind of like watching the stream with Yea Forums then

Colonialism was a mistake. We should have just killed them all. Like President Valentine wanted.

>narancia as scooby

Attached: 1547090059434.png (434x400, 120K)

No shit

You're looking at King Crimson all wrong. If Diavolo wants to do something, there's a 90% chance he'll be able to skip the process using KC. It's only when he tries to do something he isn't "fated" to do, then erasing time only affects him.

Just because anime characters have the same face doesn't mean they can't recognize faces.

Attached: SaberShirt.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Saber faces are actually Arcueid faces

>Remember the teapot in Another One Bites The Dust?
A lot of people seem to have forgotten it, which is why they act so confused about KC. Narancia was the teapot. The book. The old man checking his fly. He was fated to be impaled on those iron bars, and that's what happened. King Crimson simply erased the process.

>up to the point where he actually gets the arrow and starts wrecking Diavollo
Which is where the anticlimax happens. Giorno just wins. It's boring. At least Jotaro and DIO hit each other one last time before DIO exploded.

>Narancia was fated to be impaled on iron bars while the rest of the planet was fated to stand perfectly still for ten seconds
Okay

>as most of the bars aren't even bent and are still connected
Not exactly. I think he ripped out a chunk of the fence and impaled Narancia with it. I'm sure the anime will make it more clear. They might even provide a flashback from Diavolo's PoV to show how he killed him.

Why do you all love this moment so much? Just cause he goes balls to the wally tard rage for multiple pages? like no hate, it was cool but is there anything deeper?

>Let me give you a parting gift

Attached: How long did the boss keep me around.jpg (561x931, 52K)

It's just a meme because Araki couldn't think of 7 pages worth of actual content to end the fight with.

Oh, that fan theory? Cringe.

I don’t really think so, this whole time everyone was terrified of Diavolos power during the final battle like they were being hunted by him, and once GER shows up he’s finally rendered powerless and gets wrecked. It’s pretty satisfying IMO.

I mean, yeah, probably. Who says it was 10 seconds? Diavolo can choose how long he wants to erase. It could have only been a second or two.

They were waiting, didn’t Trish even hand Mista some bullets during the time stop, which he had dropped.

>and once GER shows up he’s finally rendered powerless and gets wrecked
Except Giorno has no idea what the fuck happened, and nobody else does either. Hell, Giorno doesn't even prove that he's better than Diavolo. He just uses his godlike stand to kill him. It's boring. Everything leading up to it is fantastic, but GER itself is fucking horrible. I actually hope David Pro extends the fight by at least a little bit.

>cringe
What are you, a high school girl? Fuck off.

Dis nigga not supposed to be able to bleed anymore.

The manga displays is better, Diavolo transitions into the group and there are also alot more of them so it was easier for him to blend in

> Giorno has no idea what happened

He does have a pretty good idea of what happened to Diavolo, even so far as to say he’ll never arrive at death.

Also giorno doesn’t need to ‘prove’ he was better than Diavolo, he’s a horrible person and we know that. Also giorno obtaining and being able to use the arrow was enough of a ‘he’s the better one’ moment.

Beating up on a villain who has been completely rendered powerless by something he couldn't do anything about is pretty boring.

How the fuck did Metallica control Aerosmith? Isn't it incredibly broken how Metallica is able to hijack a stand just by dropping some blood onto it?

Attached: Master_of_Puppets.octet-stream.png (300x300, 178K)

I dunno, magnetism maybe

The concept of GER isn't even bad, it's great that it's the perfect opposite to KC's ability. I think Araki should have tweaked it a bit so it wasn't an automatic "I win" button though.

He didn't control it. He just attacked it so Narancia would panic and attack him again to make sure he's dead.

>it's the perfect opposite to KC's ability
No it isn't

>KC makes it so only the results matter
>GER makes it so that you never arrive at the result
Sounds pretty dang opposite to me

> by something he couldn’t do anything about

Like I said, the whole battle being a hugd game of keep away kind of lends itself to that ending, we knew from the start of the fight that whoever got the arrow was going to win. GER was the aftermath.

If you didn’t like it, then fine, but I found it plenty climactic and satisfying to see Diavolo and his OP stand finally get wrecked by an even more OP one.

Master of puppets

>KC erases time
>GER reverts things to zero
Completely unrelated

This, that was kind of the point, Diavolo would always be stuck in the process and never the end.

No, he just opened the elevator from the top or bottom and took trish

GER controls souls. What it does to Diavolo is only a result of its control of souls.

That's pretty much all I ever wanted.

>Also giorno doesn’t need to ‘prove’ he was better than Diavolo
Yes, he does. Jotaro needed to prove to the audience he was better than DIO. Josuke needed to prove that he was better than Kira (even though Kira technically won due to luck). Giorno needed to prove he was the better stand user. Whoever obtained the arrow would win, but it's not satisfying for the audience if victory is instantaneous. What Giorno should have been given was the power to be victorious, but only through his own effort and skill.

Getting the arrow was the ‘he’s better’ but though.

Not anybody you're replying too. But GER is supposed to be the opposite of KC functionally, leading to Diavolo's fate being the ultimate Irony.

KC = removes cause, maintains effect
GER = maintains cause, removes effect

Diavolo's ability is essentially to cheat fate and escape death. The irony is that in the end he is forced to face the fate of his death for eternity without ever being able to die.

Then you're just wrong. Nobody likes part 5's ending.

Requiem abilities are supposed to be broken. They only last briefly and take the form of the power you need to win at that moment.

I mean it’s one of the most popular parts so....

It's not. All GER should have done was put Giorno on an even footing with Diavolo.

If you look at the actual sequence of events though, there wasn't much Diavolo could have done to change how things ended up. It's not like he was outsmarted by the main cast or that he made any mistakes. He just got unlucky in having to deal with two Requiem stands whose abilities put him in an unwinnable situation.

>They only last briefly and take the form of the power you need to win at that moment.
End this fucking meme

Attached: SCR.jpg (1560x1200, 987K)

Not for its ending.

Except Giorno keeps GER because the arrow perfectly fuses with his stand. It's not an asspull, it just sucks.

Read the manga

Attached: 1554053069034.png (635x707, 397K)

>the arrow perfectly fuses with his stand
It doesn't, you can see him holding it at the end of the fight

Attached: x19.jpg (780x1200, 765K)

Attached: bruno trying not to laugh.png (1280x720, 788K)

Hell, he was the one who felt like the protagonist if anything. He outsmarts the crew and discovers the key to beating SCR. The arrow should have been his by all rights. It feels like the villain got robbed, which is hilarious.

>Not anybody you're replying too. But GER is supposed to be the opposite of KC functionally, leading to Diavolo's fate being the ultimate Irony.
Polnareff literally says that requiem stands control souls.

I have, nothing I've said is wrong. Having your death "reverted to 0" functionally removes the effect of dying. What is your point?

and?

What if GER had the power of restoration instead? If Diavolo erases time, GER simply brings it back once Diavolo's ability ends. Then Diavolo can't escape what's going to happen in erased time and they can still have a real fight.

The way you described their abilities is not how the abilities are described in the source material. There is no relation between King Crimson's time manipulation and GER's ability to revert things to zero.

>and?
GER's power is more all-encompassing than just being the opposite of KC's power. Maybe the way it's used is supposed to be like that but GER's power is not defined as "the opposite of KC".

Honestly I wouldn't even have a problem with GER if all it did was make it so that Diavolo couldn't skip time. But making it so that he can't even throw a punch or dodge to defend himself is just shitty.

It's the end result of their ability that I'm talking about you doofus, not the specific ability itself.

King Crimson is used to avoid fate, usually that of being killed.
GER is used to trap Diavolo in an endless cycle of having to face the fate of his death.

I

Why weren't KC's precision and growth ever revealed? It had to be at least a A in accuracy considering how far away it threw those scalpels at Bruno.

That's what I mean. Hell, even without the ability to erase time you'd still have KC's Epitaph giving Diavolo predictions while GE's life-giving ability still remained. I'm sure you could have created an interesting fight from that.

When bossu is in the tower with bruno, the guys at the dock have dejavu so it's probably universal

None of them have deja vu

>GER is supposed to be the opposite of KC functionally

Yes, from a story-telling standpoint. To make Diavolo's defeat the ultimate irony. The key theme of the part is Fate and how you can't run from it forever. That the truly strong are those who face fate.

>The key theme of the part is Fate and how you can't run from it forever.
Except for that time when Giorno was fated to lose to Diavolo but escaped it with GER

Giorno conquered fate because he never ran away from it and challenged it. Diavolo failed because his entire deal was constantly cheating fate while believing that his ability to cheat it was a demonstration that he was favored by it. He was never favored by fate, he just perverted it.

Giorno conquered fate because he used his stand ability to avoid being killed. Literally the same thing Diavolo was doing.

>Diavolo was fated to win
>Giorno cheats fate with GER
Giorno is no better by your logic.

Diavolo killing him was a perversion of fate to begin with. Because Diavolo shouldn't even be alive to begin with if he had never perverted fate.

By that logic every single character who ever interacted with Diavolo in the entire series perverted fate because he shouldn't have been there.

That makes no sense because Diavolo was fated to receive a stand that could skip time, and every time he used it would have been fated to happen as well.

Fate can be changed but it always corrects itself. Bruno's death at the hands of Rolling Stones is an example of this. Giorno obtaining GER is fate correcting itself and reaching it's inevitability when it comes to Diavolo.

Fuck muh themes, just give me a good fight.

This

Sounds arbitrary. Basically, Diavolo loses because he's the bad guy.

This.

He loses because he's running from fate like a coward to protect himself, even at the cost of making others suffer. While the protagonists are facing fate bravely to create a better future for others.