Shingeki no Jean

Soon, Jean will rape Mikasa to cure her Ackerman shit.

Attached: ActivePepperyGartersnake-small.gif (400x275, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aqFz77SU4U4
twitter.com/nemu_nk/status/1122003844982919168?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reiner will destroy shitren

Annie will open her eyes at the end of next chapter.

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

>in reality he just reinstalled Ereh.exe
Jeanbros?

Attached: 21.png (726x532, 435K)

That's part of his strategy, once Mikasa gets rejected again, Jean will be waiting

>Inflicting depression to instigate a rebound.
Based noodle-kun

And your messiahs will finally arrive after 5000 years of waiting

Attached: 1556145378170.png (856x2812, 2.26M)

>doujin for women

Attached: 032.png (748x1080, 1.68M)

Before going to Marley

Attached: 1545788718313.jpg (680x530, 127K)

He has too much power.

Attached: 1545253356046.jpg (639x970, 501K)

Attached: 1556089937023.jpg (600x2000, 296K)

Attached: 4330948223.png (632x293, 467K)

kys

Hey EM / EH anons.
Are you committed to you ship ?
Yes you are, right ? (Right !!?)
You think the shippers of your opposing ship are the most stupid brainlets the earth has ever seen ?
Show your unconditional commitment by replying to this post with:
>I ship EX* and I will abandon these threads forever if my ship sinks.

I wonder which shipperfaggots have more commitment ?
*(Replace with either H or M)

>implying Historia isn't on top and in complete control

Attached: 1555536375322.png (720x871, 513K)

maybe before but how about now?

Attached: 57104329.jpg (927x1159, 166K)

>EHfags spamming again

Annie a shit

go back

If Reiner is Brock Lesnar
And Annie is Avril Lavigne

Who the fuck is Berth?

>HEchads spamming*

Attached: 1555051569267.png (1080x909, 330K)

>Ereh got to lift that skirt and play with the goodies inside

moblit goes to the convenience store at 3am to get hanji anything.

Attached: 1549081773413.jpg (749x807, 382K)

Attached: 1543894633967.jpg (758x807, 335K)

Petra was best girl

Attached: good with women.png (1055x967, 1019K)

Kenny > Neil

Attached: D5ENCICU0AEbAJF.jpg (700x394, 49K)

spoilers fucking when?

112 was amazing for the butthurt EMAfags tears as well as the memes.

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (811x1200, 215K)

Gothkasa a CUTE!

Attached: 1397393890390.jpg (890x1038, 367K)

>Knocking out the whofags one redshirt at a time
We need Kenny

>not Shingeki no Kyojean
You stupid fucks can't do anything right

cutie who

Attached: 3f5563d95454f6eb51f40546e517c4efa4de9b5e_00.jpg (480x441, 51K)

>Instead of exploiting his waifu being mindbroken he rightfully says there's a reason behind it
Best boy

I'm sorry user I had to do it.

Attached: 1551493136771.jpg (2019x1600, 1.75M)

You're face blind

>canonically look similar
You're in denial.

They have similar features, but look wholly different from each other.

3 days

Reminder Nifa was called Legout before we knew her name

That was, what, 2013? 2014?

Around that time yeah. Manlet says her name in the chapter when he chokes out Hisu

Was this before or after she was called face-off? Season 3 part 1 was all fucked up and I've forgot what happened when in Uprising

>someone else is posting about faceoff
SUCCESS

n-nani

If Yelena is not involved in the pregnancy why is she so sure Historia will work with her for the euthanasia plan?

Faceoff wasn't used until S3P1

Regardless.
>Nic Cage screaming "DDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
RIP Nifaceoff.

>ragnaroksoon
Cringe.

>Faceoff wasn't used until S3P1
Nope. Long before the anime.

Are you still going to leddit and bringing back usernames? Can you stop being cancer? It's bad enough that you're a ledditor.

That’s why I think she planted the idea in someone’s head. Whether it be Eren or Historia. The idea that Historia wouldn’t be “forced” to do something or isn’t be pulled in many directions is just fanon talks. We won’t know how much agency she has until we get either Eren or Historia’s POV.

t. ledditor

I'm pretty sure she just thinks everything will agree with this because it's for the best. Just look at Armin she got tricked like an absolute retard, she is clearly delusional at this point.

everyone not everything*

Sure thing, cancer. Sure thing. If you say so.

Just caught up after not reading since the chapter after Sasha died. Holy. Shit. How am I even supposed to react to any of this? This is so fucking crazy. To think it went from basically a formulaic shonen to what it is now. And everything makes sense, nothing seems like an asspull. Fucking crazy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

6 years

Attached: 1548158377169.png (134x113, 21K)

well obviously zekes revival is still an OH MY YMIR PATH GOD

Hitch is the qt-est but her old hair cut was better.

OINK

>her old hair cut was better.
W R O N G

Attached: 1541658237823.png (225x230, 72K)

based
wronger

Yeah that was a little bullshit now that I think about it but I think it will make sense. I'm getting the feeling this is going to have an End of Evangelion tier ending.

Smooth and sophisticated > slooty floof

Attached: 1526203575958.jpg (650x650, 57K)

i’ve never seen nge because i don’t watch bad anime. probably why you thought there were zero asspulls

shouldnt the chapter be out by now

no. the 2nd. spoilers soon tm

OrganicDinosaur posted in her twitter

>OrganicDinosaur
>Festering cunt*

Attached: tumblr_ppy0ilzIyl1suzel1o1_1280.jpg (1280x802, 257K)

Am I correct in thinking that they are about to slingshot that Gabo towards someone that she will kill in a spectacular fashion? That would explain her expression, Reiner's look of "not again, I've seen this before" and Eren's look of "this is gonna rock"

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x440, 275K)

>Chief?
hey ''leak''user

Ḭ̡̠̩͂ͧ̓̐͡͝ ̜͚̫͚͔̱̰̣͙̫̹̞̟̜̙̇͆̃͂́͗͌͐̏̌͛̑ͬ̈́̆̎̕͜͝͠ṙ̴̛͙̮̳͇̹̙͈͉̼͉̫̗̫ͮ̉ͪͯ̓̽͘͠ͅa̡̜̠̜͔̭̓̌̊̀ͨ̓ͣ͐̃̏ͣ̓̏ͮͦ̊̚͞͡b̨̛̥͖̝̦̬͚̺͖͍̟͈̩̬̖̘͈̺͓͆ͦ͋̃̏̓̎̓ͫ̃u͈̦͈̱̙̪̹̙̗̞̯͈͍̦͈̬ͣͣͤ̉̊ͦ̈̎̕͜͠ ̸̨̝̦̜̦͔̞̹̖͊̑̊̓̑͋̂̂ͫ͊͊̂̽͗P̷̛͇̬̗̮͖̠͎̩̹̺̮̩̩͍̜͎̹̄̋̓̊ͮ̔̓ͪͣ͋̑̍̓͛̐̿̚͟ͅi͚̫͇͙̙͕̖͙̟͒̍ͦ̍ͫ͋͂̚̕͜͠ͅk̡̰̺̜̪̯̩̱͓̰͈̥͙̮̞̋̔ͬͩ͗̉̒̓̔͑̾ͧ̿̓͛͐̕ǔ̵͕̯͕͔͓̤̺̫̱̺͔̪͔̙̜͎ͦ̂̓͆͂̈́̽̊̋̽ͧ̀͡ͅ!̸̵̡̓͑̈́͑̐̑̔͑͟͏̭̪̫̪̰

Attached: piecku.png (1007x578, 112K)

holy shit kek

wtf

Chapter FUCKING WHERE?

Attached: 1556285582414.jpg (1280x903, 347K)

Did Pieck just lick a poisonous toad again?

Nice bert

Seething.

Attached: ylena.jpg (189x267, 6K)

anybody have that image of the final panel but it's grisha holding baby eren and the panel next to it is crystallized eren

Attached: snk final panel.jpg (364x540, 22K)

>Implying I'm a yelenafag

Attached: 1555049770845.jpg (1067x1600, 1.78M)

>What should I do
DEEP DICKING

LM sex chapter when?

aaaaa....

I like the meme of Hange curing his ackerautism but at the same time that gives Hange a death flag
>Everyone was looking at the ocean but manlet was looking at Hange
I found that part cute damn it

Attached: 1556289535330.jpg (563x809, 43K)

She is his particular ocean

Kek she really read us because I remember the original pic with RE and Gabo photoshop

I hate this

I just can't help but wonder how they fuck up Eren in profile so badly

Aren't we supposed to get colour pages in the colossal edition? I just bought the second one and there isn't a single coloured page.

Surely Detective Hange will revive this thread

Attached: 1554531911974.png (1053x1122, 1.56M)

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

hange has a full on death banner at this point unfortunately

JUMP+Magazine
Official Theme tune and PV
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aqFz77SU4U4

Attached: 3EC3351A-CEED-482F-93A5-334A668DC6EB.jpg (750x813, 260K)

Pretty much everyone does desu

wait
what?

what did they mean by this?

Wait what???

Attached: 1554805933925.png (495x459, 306K)

JUNMAGA GAKUEN
JUMP and Magazine can be read for free of charge.
It's limited to less than 22 years old.

I'm crying missing my lover
I don't have the power

Attached: 1554526252933.jpg (2256x1080, 913K)

Is there any recent news on the anime?

Watch my friend binge the manga and I made a shitty edit. How is it?

Attached: cum5.png (363x703, 357K)

Its fine. What did you think of the story?

They're currently on chapter 103. They're really digging it.

chapter 89 is nice
>two pages of Eren thinking about Historia
>very next panel is "Make a family"

Attached: 1554937554545.jpg (510x798, 221K)

That's not they're selling point, but there was a few colour pages in the first iirc

I love my husband Reiner and he loves me, his devoted wife, forever.

based

Attached: 1539022518727.jpg (439x604, 33K)

AM is endgame.

Attached: 1539551943098.jpg (1200x600, 241K)

Reiner a gay
A GAY

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

Attached: 1555201404114.jpg (614x921, 343K)

Eren is a lucky man

Attached: 1554706191443.jpg (2000x1503, 825K)

Noaryr made that photoshop in the first place, you dingus.

Wrong. He'll consensually make love to her.

Attached: 1555198022696.jpg (1074x1074, 229K)

Based

i wonder if the fact that mikasa has spidey senses and reacted to the blast before it happened will be relevant

Historia's canon weight is 42 kg. That thing is at least twice as much. Ew.

>Jean will rape Mikasa
Why? Mikasa was cute before but now she looks like a full blown dyke. Jean can do better.

He'll get with Mikasa when he cuts his hair

Attached: JeanHair.png (1366x768, 622K)

Cosplayer starterpack
>pasty skin
>butter face
>overweight but calls it "thick"

It's really a question of how because she's both stronger and heavier than he is.

faggot

Mikasa is a 110 womanlet
Real

This guy love dick

According to 2ch the OP has already been leaked

She could carry him with one arm

WHERE

>inb4 the rickroll "version" of the OP is posted

Yeah, you activated it
Imagine two of the characters fujos dislike talking about how Eren fucked Historia

Some jap site was talking about it

The second quote was for

Link?

>pasty skin
As always the burger roastie being jealous for having a shitty skin

Why isn't Jean's mom trying to rescue him?

I usually don't like cosplay, but when I do it's mostly nip ones.

Attached: CrMxBfaVIAANZAL.jpg (450x609, 43K)

You keep Jean's mom out of this clusterfuck

Fucking faggot

she is a little bit overweight for my taste but fucking faggot

>Arguing over 3DPD

Attached: Best Girl is disgusted.webm (624x576, 2.54M)

My dick is hard

>anniefag are faggot
kek

reminder anniefags are actual autists

ignore that Im a fucking speed reader

I ship EH and will leave forever if it sinks

(i am from florida)

Not a cosplayer but Emilia Clarke is still the best IRL Historia.

ignore the breast

Attached: 1553652102617.jpg (480x680, 30K)

If Yelena already convinced Eren to get Hisu pregnant for the euthanasia plan then why did Zeke even bother asking him if he agreed with the euthanasia plan when he met him? Heck, until Eren started lying through his teeth Zeke even believed he would refuse to help. That doesn't add up at all.

Attached: 0115-013.jpg (1066x1600, 362K)

Maybe the pregnancy was an accident after all.

Eren and Historia couldn't resist

Attached: blessed.jpg (334x301, 29K)

I think Zeke still didn’t trust him even though he plotted an extra layer of security for him to stay alive.

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1531425572304.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Of course she misses her best friend duh

Eren looked so serious when meeting with Yelena, she might have blackmailed him with something. Remember she was present when Eren defended Historia

When was that again? After the railroad, right?

Yes.

>EHchads
FTFY

I think she just knew that Zeke was going to be eaten by Historia sooner than expected. Military might have been hiding it.

Four years ago Zeke already told Eren he'd come back to save him even though he had never met him before, and even before that we see his distress when he thinks about what Grisha forced his otouto to do, and automatically assumes they suffered through the same ordeal.
He couldn't have known beforehand whether Eren would agree to the plan or not but he still gambled on him possibly being the trusted person he was looking for. However, if Zeke could somehow get Eren to do something ridiculous as convincing the queen to get pregnant for an euthanasia plan he already wasn't sure Eren himself would even agree to then this entire convo in 115 makes 0 sense, regardless of whether he trusted him or not.

>It's spamming if I don't like it

On the same night of the railroad opening ceremony which Isayama still hasn't fucking shown. Also note that Yelena left the party right when it was getting into full swing. Either something happened to Eren during the two months time period between the railroad construction flashback and the ceremony, or during the ceremony itself.
Well the wine was being distributed from the start precisely because ZY had already anticipated that potential scenario.

Where fucking leak?

I was just throwing it out there. It doesn’t make much sense. However, Eren probably wanted Historia out of the way so she wouldn’t NOT be able to be used to rumble/coordinate plan or whatnot. He probably wanted to guarantee that the military wouldn’t pull anything prior to him meeting with Zeke before or after. But then again, who knows.

Yes, but that’s possible that she still used it to persuade Eren particularly because the plan isn’t exactly fool proof.

I have the theory when Eren was alone with Historia (helping with the orphanage) Historia showed her true colors aka she was really scared, and then Eren when he came back with AMJCS they were happy with the marleyans. If you notice AMJCS were selfish and kind of assholes, yes they were worried about Historia but also deep inside they would accept Historia's sacrifice just because it was more comfortable for them. And for Eren Historia saved his life (not physically but mentally). I don't want to add more fuel but also Isayama looks happier and healthier since he married so maybe that influenced his manga too

You mean that she would have used the "get the queen preg to guarantee her safety" argument to further ensure Zeke's own safety? I mean, that was the old assumption because Rogue suggested it and it made sense at the time but I'm not sure whether that still holds true anymore given the way she presented the pregnancy this chapter.

>EHcuck

Attached: 1551941098000.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

We know you miss your waifu, Hisu

The only cuck was Ymir because Historia was never a lesbian. Even Isayama said he loves AU Historia

Yes it’s still possible. However, Yelena is a known liar. I don’t trust how she presents anything and I doubt she would admit to coercing the queen or Eren if she did. I’m leaning toward Eren advising Historia to get pregnant to prevent her from being used on his own after meeting Yelena - who probably helps him meet Zeke. Don’t you think it makes the most sense at this point?

Historia is Eren's freedom

Attached: 1554657697699.jpg (480x480, 46K)

> I’m leaning toward Eren advising Historia to get pregnant to prevent her from being used
YHfag I'm sorry but Eren impregnated her

Dead and irrelevant.

Genuine question here: Was their relationship the best development for Historia as a character? I was reading the first volumes and it surprised me how much this character changed with the time.

Attached: 1556314286589.png (1000x927, 860K)

And a degenerate ruins the convo. I’m leaving

>we will never see this ass again

Attached: 02490890874629.jpg (250x333, 18K)

Imagine telling to someone to get pregnant with a guy that will die of old age and may not want to leave his wife and kid, and for a risky plan where Eren could have failed in Marley, leaving Historia even worse.
Stop being in so fucking denial, YHtrash.

>degenerate
Not him but how the fuck is Historia having sex with a guy that defended her is more degenerate than Eren telling Historia to have sex with her previous bully?

If Eren isn't the father i will live stream myself shooting up tumblr YHfags

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Hango sure will needs to give him quick help finding new wounds and avoid the hypothermia

What did Isayama mean by this

Attached: 1502372202834.jpg (1024x765, 119K)

Reiner is based in one of his bullies

You know I think that this is unironically true. He has been chained to a mission which he never wished for and he doesn't want to be the puppet of his father, his relationship with Historia is basically his alternative, the chance of live a happy short life with his own family.

Eren is selfish and isn’t going to have his own children at risk.

>The REunion was Isayama's self-insert fantasy

I like yaoi but come on you're in denial

Are Reiner fujos worse than manletfujos? You made me dislike Reiner and any chance of talking about him. What happened to the other Reinerfags?

I’m sorry but this entire eren is the father is complete conjecture and I’m sorry I can’t be a part of it. If it happens ok, but I’m not gonna look like an idiot grasping at straws.

>disliking a character because of its (nonexistent) fags
EHautism at its worst

Sadly Reiner is used by fujos as damage control. Maybe Reiner dying will be good just like Erwin

>EHautism
I dont even like Eren and I'm bored about the pregnancy meme so piss off with your fucking obsession

It helped keep her relevant considering her extended periods of absence.

I'm an EHchad and I love Reiner. Imagine attacking other posters just because you hate us

Reminder that "see you later" girl is Frieda, and she gave Eren the red scarf.

Attached: D39zXgjUcAAHGSD.jpg (820x947, 74K)

>Red
It's black but I like the Frieda theory. Will Isayama explain how could Eren receive that dream before eating Grisha?

>Eren tells Zeke that Grisha regretted what he did to him
Isayama PLEASE

Attached: Cxer28mUUAAGBon.jpg (462x680, 56K)

there are hints all over the place user, certainly enough that it would make perfect sense
you don't have to agree, but this manga has bee full of foreshadowing and hints being dropped before things happen, and it's foolish to take things at face value

Attached: 1554563732356.png (833x883, 1.38M)

Yes, Zeke and Yelena have been known to be lying through their teeth but everything she said about the euthanasia plan itself actually fits what we saw in Zeke's flashback, so she's definitely not lying on that part and as such, I see no reason for her to lie on the pregnancy either when there's nothing/no one to be wary of anymore.
I'm also wondering why Eren made the face he makes in pic related and whether it was before or after Yelena talked to him. I can also imagine that he'd be struggling with what to do next and eventually sharing whatever she told him with Historia at some point: I'm not sure if the "i'll get her preg just for extra safety" scenario is the right one though, especially when the wine was there. The only thing that we can be certain of at this point is that Eren is involved one way or another, without getting into the father argument.

Attached: 1543364035547.png (511x809, 367K)

Can you explain this theory in more detail? Curious how that would even work

I guess she could've seen that he would have the FT in the future through the paths and she would visit him and mindwipe him like she did Historia

I think Eren just simply like Historia. AMJC never understood him and imagine having cancer and spend your last years protecting a country that wants to be friends with everyone. Id say Isayama would be a genius if he portrayed group of friends that way instead of the typical animu friendship.

>EHchads
ftfy

I like this theory.

Can she do that with non shifters? Though maybe she can with future owners of the ft

The Reiss could mindwipe non-shifter Eldians en masse right? So I don't see why she can't do it to one person

The best way to tell a lie, according to Pixis, is to mix it with some bits of truth.
But I'm a different user, and I'm not in the "Yelena coerced Historia board". I think Yelena is lying, but not with the fact that she didn't coerce Historia (and it's not even a lie if you don't say it).

You got it backwards. It works best on non-shifters. The shifters were the ones to be shown and implied in lore to be able to resist it (outside of non-eldians).

He already selfishly prioritized Historia over his country when he decided not to tell anything about his theory. Telling her to get pregnant/getting her preg to just protect her when pretending to go along with Zeke's crazy plan wasn't the best option for Paradis at all is selfish as well. I don't see how that argument works when the child itself wouldn't be at risk at all if he succeeds, especially when the whole point is to protect the mother.
>"Go fuck that guy to protect yourself, not me though, ain't got nothing to do with that!"
Doesn't sound very Eren.

I see your point but again I don’t trust it until I hear from Historia.

I’m not too sure why Historia is pregnant aside from Rogue’s theory. The timing is very suspicious and the idea that hisu fell in love in less than a year is horse shit. Like you said, without getting into the father theory, I also think Eren is at least the hooded figure. I can see Eren orchestrating much of what’s happening now more than getting his hands dirtier than he has to. But that’s just my opinion.

It's a lie by ommission which is still a lie in my books, but heh. We'll have to wait and see how this all plays out a few months from now, I guess. That might be the first time I'm actually not that hyped for an upcoming battle because I actually want more dialogues flashbacks and answers.

>I’m sorry but this entire eren is the father is complete conjecture
Farmer being the father is pretty much also a conjecture. Or rather than conjecture, it about believing an information presented without proper source.

Also didn't sound like old Eren when he shat on AM. I think Isayama made it very obvious he changed

Attached: 0108-025.png.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

>the idea that hisu fell in love in less than a year is horse shit
Why?
Also she's been close to Eren for 3 years before she got pregnant

>pic
It hurts

Attached: DkaBqL3U4AAUyv_.jpg (716x775, 131K)

Pii is for...

Attached: Pieck_character_image.png (350x350, 237K)

I'm talking about after the Yelena meeting which already showed his change. Again, I don't see how the selfishness argument works to disqualify Eren from being the father when the very decision to protect Historia with the pregnancy (assuming that's why and how it happened) is selfish in itself.

You only proved my point. Eren would continue to be selfish despite choosing to save Historia because HE decided to. How much Eren would be involved completely revolves on how selfish he is and can be. We'll see

That's because probably Eren has deeper feelings for Historia, and those panels with Hange looking at Eren were weird, just like she bringing Historia specifically

>you now remember Ymir Yeager

Attached: 49b1b2cefc9786e7c8b072727e338f2b.jpg (346x401, 47K)

I’m not talking about Eren, please. I’m talking about info in canon (108) not fandom headcanons.

>the idea that hisu fell in love in less than a year is horse shit
Yeah not like that didn't happen with Grisha/Carla/Dina

>It's a lie by omission which is still a lie in my books
Just nitpicking. It depends on what is supposed to be the truth.
The true nature of lies is affirming something that is wrong as true/ as a fact, while fully knowing it isn't.
On one hand, she never said she didn't coerce Historia, nor deny any accusation of her doing so, nor anyone asked about it. When seen through that aspect, she didn't tell a single lie. Especially since Historia's pregnancy would be fortunate for her and she admitted that much.

However, she did say that she had no intention of hiding anything from them. So omitting that fact would have indeed been a lie. And her lie was about "not hiding anything" but not about "coercing Historia".

I think it’s just highlighting how far Eren is willing to go to prevent any of his friends (minus Armin) having to be a titan. It doesn’t necessarily have to be romantic. Hanji brought up Historia because she thinks Eren expedited Hisu’s fate by bringing Zeke back to the island prematurely.

And this is fun because both hisu and daneris share the same VA in the italian dub.

I’m talking about the story that was told in 108. Can you shippers fucking pipe down? So annoying.

By he risked his friends even more just by not using Historia. He literally dragged them to a war zone, risked them with Zeke and against an unknown shifter.

So why are AMJC so shitty when Armin is already dying of aids, all of them stepped and volunteered for AIDS and they're all out there on the front line risking their lives? If Historia accepted the task of becoming a titan and having children (as a royal should be doing anyways) why is it unacceptable for them to go with it? They could be dead fucking tomorrow just like Sasha.

Well yeah, that's exactly what I said because I actually agree with you on that part. Going the extra mile to keep Historia from harm is selfish, what I'm arguing is the idea that he would have any qualms or second thoughts about fucking her if she asked him for a yet-to-be-born child (who wouldn't actually be at risk of anything) when he already went that far for the sake of his/her mother. That doesn't add up.

What shippers retard? You have to be retarded if you think a drunk guy drinking Zeke's fluids can know everything and you have to be even more retarded to think Isayama isn't hiding something by not allowing a single page of Historia and farmer talking, much less with Zeke being revealed to be anti-baby.
Even that fucking page of Willy with Zeke and Eren is fucking foreshadowing

Unironically only shippershits believe chapter 108

AMJC aren't shitty, it's just EHfags who want everything to be about muh Pissu

>Hanji brought up Historia because she thinks Eren expedited Hisu’s fate by bringing Zeke back to the island prematurely.
He doomed everyone's fate not just Historia's. She isn't the only person living on that Island, mind you.
He also doomed the whole 104th. But Hange didn't say anything about Sasha dying or him not caring about Mikasa, nor Armin, nor Jean, nor the rest of the Island. She went and said "don't you care about what happens to Historia' specifically.

What does EH have to do? They were shitty no matter who the father is, brainlet.

No? In canon, there’s stronger concrete evidence that farmer is the father. The narrative says he is as of now. Readers are obviously suspicious of the story that was told, however we have nothing but assumptions and conjecture to contradict the MPs talk. Until we get a reliable source that dispels the story - farmer is the dad. We’ve seen them living together as well... so, unless there’s a more convincing fake daddy story - I’m not persuaded.

Because EHfags and Pisstoriafags think AMJC have to bring her up every second. They have bigger things to worry about

i just want the wombowl not to drag out much longer desu

Attached: c69a685de6e8f4d12a57a41c6317fcd9.jpg (563x651, 65K)

>Pisstoriafags
Fuck off Mankasawhale, AMC are trash

Answer me why falling in love in one year is not reasonable?
Have you ever loved anyone user?

Dude you dont have to be any of those fags to think it's weird they didn't even react when Pixis said that. Even AM were assholes for worrying more about the world than about Historia's shitty fate

Bringing Zeke back sooner or later doesn't change the date of the end of his term, though : as long as he's around he can be used instead of Historia. The problem is the actions that Eren undertook in Liberio, which put the whole island in danger, Historia included. Hange herself says this right before asking whether Eren still cares about what happens to her.

Attached: 0107-028 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 487K)

Well.. fandom conveniently forgets she’s the only one in close proximity to Eren with the threat of becoming a titan. Which is why she’s being prioritized right now. I think Eren still cares about all his friends.

Don't take away from my question with your trashy shipposting

Why are they though? Why is Historia's fate so much worse than a disposable pawn? Why is it so outlandish that people who volunteered to be shifters would allow her to become one when it's desperately needed and she's already agreed?

No one said anything about bringing her up every second, stop with that boogeyman already. And you might be the one who needs to get their brains checked if AMJC not bringing her up even fucking once when everybody else and their momma did is perfectly normal.

Not your discussion but EH(an)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LE. I want to see them together again, they were always cute together

Attached: eren_hanji_by_lailyfidya-d6mcgv8.jpg (1024x804, 148K)

Yeah I see your point. I think Eren would probably have a hard time refusing considering he is asking a lot of her to begin with. But the Historia might be the selfish one - she may want her child to grow up with a father and/or normal life. If that’s the case, she may not have considered Eren.

REkino soon.

Attached: 12.jpg (640x433, 99K)

She didn't marry the farmer though, so I don't think she is interested in him helping to raise her child.

This is true but then consider Eren’s reaction. “You can’t kill Zeke.” That’s specific and I think it’s because of Historia being pregnant and the wine being spread throughout the island. Which is why I think he got upset because I think he still feels immense guilt about Sasha, Historia, and all the deaths that have happened. He did not sacrifice Historia and he probably thinks he did or is saving her.

>If that’s the case, she may not have considered Eren.
Or maybe yes, there are couples with one of them being terminal who wants to leave a son in this world.

Then why did she choose her childhood bully instead of Jean or some shit? She can also still marry someone else after Eren's death to replace him.

Based

She didn’t but I don’t think that’s necessary for them to raise the child. She just doesn’t love him.

Historia's potential fate is much worse than just becoming a shifter, she's going to spend the rest of her shortened life pumping out children until one of them devours her and continues the cycle in her place for decades. It's the same fatalistic cycle that the royals were doing before with the founder that she rebelled against. She "agreed" to it because it was necessary and there was no alternative, but Eren has made one.

Hasn’t this already been stated numerous times considering much of the fandom thinks Eren is the father?

Her being a potential shifter didn't matter in that particular conversation because of her pregnancy though (which Hange and everyone else is supposed to know).
It had nothing to do with Historia becoming a shifter. Hange's comment was about the Island being invaded by a dangerous army who could potentially harm the people he's trying to protect.

This, which is why AMJC are assholes thinking only their lives are in danger.

I'm not sure why you're trying to downplay how fucking horrible the 50 year plan is when even Hange admitted as much and actually tried to do find an alternative after Eren rejected it. Also MJSC volunteering to inherit Eren's titan is hardly comparable to that. They don't (and understandably so) comprehend the burden of becoming a shifter cause they're not shifters themselves nor are they bound to that fate by their very own blood. They can pull out anytime if they don't feel like doing it, someone like Historia doesn't have that luxury and never did. Eren understood that. Add to that the breeding aspect and forcing that fate onto your own children for the generations to come and it should be a no brainer. It's a fucked up fate whether no matter which way you look at it.

Attached: 0107-025 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 403K)

If the father wasn't going to be someone she had feelings for why would she curse one of her friends by involving them? Fathering a pile of children destined to eat eachother in a chain isn't enviable.

Marriage can be a formality, especially for royalty. But I don't see her wanting his help raising the child if she doesn't love him.

She'll also continue to live the protected life of a royal in exchange for it. It's why she's far more valuable than AMJC are.

Well, if she actually married the guy I would've considered it a possibility, but her refusal to do so seems to indicate that she has no desire to be bound to him or keep him around in any way whatsoever. He can be dismissed anytime after the child is born.

I’m confused. I’m missing the part where Historia has to choose an already known character to be her child’s father. I can’t speak to why she chose a bully (Isayama why) but all I can say is that any of her friends being in this position is risky. Choosing a random person that isn’t involved in political or military matters would probably be a safer bet to keeping any plans or motivations under wraps.

"Protected" in this case would almost certainly be framed as a prison. She'd be confined because they can't risk something happening to her.

This, and just imagine forcing a 13 years old kid to breed and suffer the same fate. Hilarious how Mankasa is ok as long as Eren is doing everything for AMJC, because their feelings are more important than all that disturbing shit that was waiting for Historia and her kids

Or the farmer is just a cover for Eren being the real father, hiding the fact that Historia is a traitor.

You’re right but I read Hanji and Eren misunderstanding one another. Sort of talking past one another? I believe that they weren’t referring to the same things. Which is why Eren got so frustrated.

The pregnancy didn't happen as part of the 50 year plan at all though: she literally dodged it by getting pregnant at such an inconvenient time for the government. Still assuming she'd have to become a breeder after all is said and done and that the child will have to be subjected to the same fate makes no sense.

Could levi have killed the Female titan?

Attached: Femaleandarmornotarmoururretardifusayamouritsarmoritsarmornotarmour.png (569x427, 198K)

I considered that user but I’m not really buying why he’d do that... money? Power? Because he feels guilty for bullying her? Is he just going to stay until the cat is out of the bag? How much does he know? It just seems kind if messy and dramatic. Not sure if the manga is going to be that sticky. Not saying it’s impossible though.

Take a seat, brah! We have wine and potato chips.

I can certainly see that. We don’t know the extent of their relationship canonically But id say it’s pretty obvious at this point, there’s not a burning romance there. So, I don’t think she could bring herself to marry him. Because she’s nothing more than figurehead, she can opt to marry for love and not responsibility.

When he jumped at her she was already extremely exhausted and he mopped the floor with her, however Annie has excellent reflexes, body coordination and spacial awareness, so in a rematch were she was in a better condition she should be able to go toe-to-toe with him (and the ackerhax in general).

Too bad Historia is not thicc.

But 7/10 because it made my heart hard.

Cutest and best nose

Attached: 1556303485056 (1).png (808x986, 691K)

if we can’t believe that farmer is the father because of character assumptions, then we can’t beleive zeke’s assumption of eren and armin destroying the survey ships sent by marley, which in turns makes me beleive that chadren destroyed all 30 some ships by himself because you can’t prove me otherwise and isayama will never bring it up again.

Why do people say Eren is smiling on that panel with Hange? He actually seems thoughtful. Like if he's thinking about something.

Nuh nuh

Attached: Best Smile.jpg (236x300, 12K)

>Ymir Yeager
>not Sasha Yeager

You have to be kidding me

Don’t be surprised if Historia herself doesn’t discuss paternity for this very same reason/type of writing.

One possible reason I think Historia might have chosen Eren is specifically to make it personal for him. If it's his child's fate on the line it adds to the stakes in a way that wouldn't exist if the father was someone else. It would essentially be saying "if you want me to do this then you have to cast your lot in with mine".

I think that's a more realistic scenario then the shippers who think they fell in love off screen or something.

Not him but I don't think there was a lot of room for talking past each other when Eren pretty much kept silent the entire time while Hange was monologuing. He only really spoke up when Hange asked him if he no longer cared about Historia, and he started off with a really off topic rant about acquiring the WHT, then jumped to the govt's incompetence and powerlessness and then blew the fuck up. I don't think the words themselves answered the question, but his outburst sure did.

Attached: 0107-030.jpg (1066x1600, 494K)

Someone suggested that too, that Eren being the father was a proof for Historia that Eren would care and would make it his own problem too. Though I think they may like each other too

>much of the fandom thinks Eren is the father
I kinda doubt that. There are still dense people who totally buys the farmer's story outside here. They will be totally shocked if Eren is revealed as the father but after thinking a little bit about it they might see, indeed, that the implication had the needed sense to be a plausible outcome eventually.

Come on, man.

But that’s what I mean. I believe she’s referring to Eren starting a world war and he’s sort of prattling on about various things... while he did answer the question. He does care. He said all he did for her sake. He just didn’t answer directly.

What are the chances of AM actually being endgame? I'd like to think fairly high, but what do you think and why?

Attached: 1542329670656.jpg (478x285, 41K)

Does this look like a smile to you? Because his lips are still. I just noticed this, he's not doing anything with his lips.

Attached: 1556350017427.png (185x91, 43K)

0. Armin will die out of Titan AIDS. If Eren doesnt eat him first.

Please forgive them Isayama

I think that’s certainly possible too. However, I’d like to think that wouldn’t be necessary. I’d hope Eren would care and love the baby even if it wasn’t his - but because it’s Hisu’s. Tot works for me and it would still be sweet. It would be a pretty awesome thing to read imo. Simply because I already know selfishness is a theme in SnK so to read Eren caring although he’s not directly affiliated would be refreshing to see.

Fairly low I would think. Armin like all shifters is on borrowed time; he won't be around very long unless the curse of Ymir is broken somehow. That and the fact that his feelings for Annie have become more prominent seems to suggest a different outcome.

>this autism

Attached: 1542550966386.png (336x479, 224K)

It's more like a smirk than a smile.

>I’d hope Eren would care and love the baby even if it wasn’t his - but because it’s Hisu’s.
What kind of shit ...

Attached: 1544533942004.jpg (401x372, 24K)

We literally see them doing it in 106, which confirms Zeke's assumptions about them doing it.

That's some cuck shit if I've seen any.

I just don't see a panel like this, assuming it is Eren, working without the child being his. The relationship between parents and their children has been a focal point of the story and Eren especially, and you can't resolve themes like that unless there's a direct relationship that exists.

Attached: 1542551327550.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

a smile is half in the eyes too user, why'd you remove them?
serious autism

Have you considered there’s a chance Eren’s not the dad? Cause... maybe you should.

I don’t... think that’s Eren holding the baby. Which is why it doesn’t work for me, user.

Look What you can see there are suppose to be smiles/laughs too.

Isayama likes to draw awkward smiles that don't look like smiles at all, tbq

Good to know.

It's not about Eren not caring about the child unless it's his, it's about him being willing to put a child of his own on the line. Because as of right now it's only Historia's descendants who are at risk.

Tumblrinas are in denial I see

Even Isayama hinted at it in that stream, by the way they still refuse to translate but yeah Eren being the father is getting more and more obvious

It would be really awkward for Eren to barge in and hold a kid he pretty much talked his friend into forcing herself to have with some ex-bully and telling him/her he's free.

>Retarded Anniefag still think Annie can touch any of the big players much less non-crippled manlet

The thing is I doubt Historia would do that because Eren puts his life on the line regularly. I don’t think she’d burden him in that way. That insinuates she doesn’t think he cares. Possible but I don’t think so.

The person in the final panel has a beard. That’s not Eren..

>refuse to translate
So you are saying only fujowhales can read nip? Pretty sure there was some EHwhale here who mostly translated EH art here

She knows kung fu though

Attached: Best Girl is ready to kick ass and take names.png (1280x720, 845K)

dot pixis is the father
drunk titan soon

>kung fu
That's Muay Thai

Eren's plan requires Historia to risk her life and the life of her child. I don't see how it's unreasonable of her to ask Eren to do the same.

Manlet literally carried FOUR(4) thunderspears with one hand and maneuvered the forest with it like it were fucking props. Annie got no shit on manlet
Newfag

Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Feng Shui, Bukkake, same thing really.

Attached: Best Girl ready to kick ass.jpg (497x732, 81K)

But Annie can dodge bullets even in Titan form though

Attached: snorting like a princess.png (1155x939, 471K)

No one said it’s unreasonable. I just think it’s unlikely.

Plus I don't think Historia would choose on her own someone she has a pretty bad history with and whom she seemingly didn't actually bother giving the time of day before she decided to approach him when as the Queen she could've gone for virtually any other random who isn't involved in military matters (nobleman, rich merchant etc.) and would be more than willing to hook up with her be it for power or influence or whatever.

Guys, please remind the chapter and spoilers will be released next week? Because of the golden week

I think you all do a lot of projecting onto Historia. I understand you all don’t want farmer to be the father but it doesn’t make Eren the father. It’s possible Eren’s the father but you all are basically talking yourself into it being absolute. It just looks like denial. If she did choose her bully, she choose her bully. It sucks but it’s not the end of the world.

It is likely because unlike others even Armin, Historia trusts Eren as long as he FIGHT for them in smartpass. Even if you think the smartpass is a fanfic, during the cave scene Historia even asked would he rather be crushed to death just because they are the enemies of humanity (or FIGHT to live). He's a soldier, it's his JOB to fight and lay his life for his country but if the child is his, it's his RESPONSIBILITY to protect it with his life.

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. Doesn’t change mine.

It's not that I don't want him to be the farmer, it's that I don't see much of a reason for him to be if all that was needed was a sperm donor.

Sure, but this is a discussion so I accept your concession.

The thing is, it only looks like a smirk to you if you ignore angles. If you should be looking at Eren in fron of him, you couldnt tell if he's smiling or not.

*an argument
Since we disagree on shits

Exactly, which is why it’s very possible it’s not Eren at all. Considering it appears Eren has to sneak around to see her, seems less likely.

I’m not arguing with you. You see it differently and that’s ok.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.

I mean, we're discussing the specifics of why that pregnancy happened and with whom and the rationale behind Historia's possible decision, which is entirely speculation because we don't have access to the POVs of anyone involved, regardless of which side of the argument you stand on. There's nothing to be in denial of or certain about when we don't know squat, and I don't think anyone seriously discussing was talking in absolutes here, either. Using that kind of argument is just shutting down the discussion.

>Sneak around to see her
Nigga, the 104th going to Historia's farm isn't a classified stuff and everyone knows that Eren regularly met up with Historia for memories searching in the past.

Eren went to see her in a hoodie. Why did he do that, user?

You presented a point then I countered it with my own. How is this not an argument? Otherwise you would've not respond past your first point

Reiner is the mother

Attached: wuh.png (366x260, 258K)

If founding titan can "castrate" every eldian, then what prevents it from ending the titan inheritance?

Attached: 1506555997325.png (538x442, 138K)

Nope. Because there’s nothing to say Eren IS NOT father but to parade around saying the story says he is ABSOLUTELY at this point, is starting to look foolish.

He doesn't have to sneak around. He's a known ex-comrade and friend of hers as are AMJSC. It's not like he'd need a special audience to see her or anything. If anything the problem would lie in covering up the shady shit he was doing concurrently (aka secret meetings with volunteers, possibly gathering Jeagerists too).

Not him but because a panel of him unhooded would literally spoil that Rogue was wrong about his theory, maybe?

It’s simply a lot of talk about how many different ways Eren can be the father. Let’s not pretend it was a discussion of anything else. Thank you.

Guys, please remind the chapter and spoilers will be released next week? Because of the golden week

It’s pretty much confirmed that he went to see her in a hoodie. That’s concealing his identity to interact with her. I don’t know what else you want me to say... that’s... considered sneaking around to see her?

Maybe because farmer is another Eren fanboy and he doesn't want the mp to relate him with him

Mikasa is fucking 5'9 and 150 lbs, plus she has the HACKERMAN genes.

That’s sort of a moot point because he went there with his head covered in the first place.

Okay then.

Attached: 1556157300578.png (856x1565, 1.18M)

>MPs think Historia got pregnant to protect herself and Zeke
>Yelena thinks it was for the 50 years plan
>It's just a child born out of love
Simple yet kino

Attached: 1554689308383.png (276x373, 117K)

>Erwin: *ehem* I approve EH

Attached: uv3bMXB.png (1920x1080, 3.69M)

Erwin would sacrifice Historia without a second thought though.

Hahaha the shit they find in the basement. It's all 'Muh 6million jews Ebil Nazi' shit. This is some SJW manga. Done reading.

Attached: Attack_on_Israel.jpg (2268x2856, 2.71M)

Eren is hitler

The jew is the enemy though

This, he would sacrifice Historia AND Eren the moment he acts against it

>Animation director burst into tears when she saw the ED song

twitter.com/nemu_nk/status/1122003844982919168?s=20

Attached: 14th_april.jpg (882x1171, 336K)

Grisha and Dina flashback made into an ED confirmed

cute....CUTE!

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.27 - 03.26.47.03.webm (506x284, 1.8M)

Isayama will reveal Eren is the father when Grisha and Dina flashback happens

>Reiner will never be real
>You will never protect Reiner's smile from depression
>You will never save him from his coming death
>You will never have sex with him in a missionary position with the sole purpose of reproducing children
>You will never watch Reiner grow old and be a real father to your children

Attached: sufferboi.png (605x512, 460K)

I am EHfag, but I doubt it. This is the same level of autism as "Isayama shows Eren as father on his birthday".

Attached: 1553555518484.png (513x593, 297K)

>

>If the founder can change the genetic structure of Eldians then what prevented him from turning all Eldians into space marines and start a galactic crusade?
>If the founder can change the genetic structures of Eldians then what prevented him from turning all Eldian girls into futas with colossal, rectum wrecking, dongs.
>If the founder can change the genetic structure of Eldians then what prevented him from creating a massive harem out of Armin clones?
Hacksayama is a hack

Attached: Arminfu.jpg (737x980, 68K)

This better be good.

Oh no three pics. Lets make a post about it instead of talking about the plot myself!

Why didn't Karl just make Eldians into fish people so they could live in peace in the sea?

Attached: 1534922557420.jpg (382x394, 54K)

>do you have ANY idea where we are?
>RAGE MY SOLDIERS
>sopa de macaco
>serumbowl
>the owl
Are you excited reddit?

Attached: b96.png (800x960, 1.5M)

I'm even more excited for S4/S5, but this shall be good too.
>Oceanren in a little over two months
Someone make a time machine please.

Attached: 1531291318584.gif (540x267, 2.85M)

Because there is no bull fish in the ocean (not bullfish b t w)

Gee, i wonder...

Attached: C'thulhu.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Marley is the jewish utopia
Eldians are white wypepo

Attached: 1555115180519.png (278x424, 121K)

S3:Part 2 Highlights
>Reiner gets bamboozled by Erwin on top of the wall:
>WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE?:
>Loose Belts: The Marcogate incident:
>Bertnedict Hooverbach channels the chadforce:
>The charge of the sasageyo brigade:
>Marlo realizes too late that Hitchu's hitchus are better than Dwayne Johnson's johnson:
>Sopa de macaco:
>Burrito Fiber gets BTFO:
>I-it's a d-d-draw:
>OMAERA:
>Moblit saves his waifu...*sob*:
>Erwin's psychotic pet midget murders him in cold blood:
>The key does not open the door:
>"I hope that whomever first reads this shitpost is a fellow ancestral faggot":
>Kruger drops his hat (and the mic):
>Kruger becomes the Kwisatz Haderach:
>Eren becomes Erekose:
Soon...

Attached: The great devourer.jpg (703x1267, 325K)

Haha XDD

Does anyone know if they will bring back the thicc outlines from season 1?

>*clink* *clink*
>*ahem*

FUCK ELDIANS.
FUCK NIGGERS.
FUCK FRITZS.
FUCK JANNIES.

Attached: hj.png (888x894, 520K)

Golden week is over so spoilers on monday.

>EHfags are mentally ill

>Our ancestors were heinous criminals. They believed in eugenics and committed genocide.
Eldians are the yuropeans, the roles are reversed.

Dude arw you going to spam this shit again until the anime ends?

Jews never had an empire. Eldians are white people in todays world. Hated by other races and guilt tripped by jews because we were succesful in building empires in the past. We developed the world and were despiced for it.

>SEETHING

I only spam it now, after that i will post it every week after the anime airs.
Then i will post the S4/Marley arc highlights

I'm atleast expecting the whole of this seasons budget to better then last ones, expecting some CGI titans tho

Chapter and leaks next week?

if this is mental illness then mental illness is real cute and canon

Attached: 1555714471204.jpg (700x956, 112K)

>No Hange speech
Lame

haha you've extended the meme so far it's turtles all the way down hahahahaha

fuck you catch up faggot

Nice, filtered.

>Enko is an AA/JMfag
eww

Chapter and leaks next week?

Yes

I want to marry her

>Used good
EHfags are degenerates

Where do i watch todays' broadcast of the first ep?

In the Isayama's house

Don't be jealous, you have your vibrators

Only fitting she has general shit taste

Attached: 1555533903929.jpg (628x1080, 214K)

At what time EST does the anime air??

Predict how many hits he'll land before getting BTFO

Attached: 1532942934209.png (184x186, 44K)

uhh like 3, then he's getting pierced by 20 pillars

Attached: 1556304382109.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

EH is based

Attached: 1542935281030.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Hopefully a few, but he might get impaled before even landing.

Not that user, but when someone sounds desperate and lonely, then it's you

Imagine taking everything so seriously

Attached: 1556314495975.jpg (604x340, 38K)

Beautiful, strong, tender, and kawaii, why is Mikasa so perfect?

Attached: 12523652362.jpg (400x587, 36K)

Jean approved kek

Attached: 1545244269097.png (523x606, 382K)

too scary

>all these white single roasties mad at nip women
My sides, imagine being this jealous

to virgin and beta like you.

nip women are my fetish though. Desperate neckbeards like you are just embarassing

>drawing underage characters having sex
BASED ENKO
EHCHADS ASSEMBLE

how long untill we get the final charge AMVs set to The Trooper

>White women sperging again
Relax, she might be used goods, but you are unwanted goods.

No need to project. I also don't care if she is used goods, since I have no interest in some random nip. My only comment on her is that she got shit taste, but that's it

>this level of education
You may want to avoid 70% of books and movies

Attached: confused.png (202x200, 39K)

EHfags are really disgusting

It's sad we don't get any mystery plot hole Frodos anymore

I don't get it, if you want EHfag attention just say it but don't be so jealous just for a simple comment. You need to hide your insecurity better

Honestly the anime looks better without it

Mysteries is what got me hyped for new chapters. Now it's just meh and I'm reading it out of habit. Haven't watched S3 and I'm also not planning on watching the second part.

Maybe the YHfag is in love with the EHfag? Who knows

Not sure what you are even talking about, but then again I also don't really care.

Post cute EH to trigger the fujo

Attached: 1554564307749.jpg (517x700, 63K)

>taking the bait
please don't be dumb

Attached: 1544167511647.jpg (869x735, 221K)

i'd hatefuck the YHfag but it's a male unfortunately

>being this jealous because of a joke
Go to a gym, woman.

you are gay

Why do you feel so lonely? Tell me.

Truly the Mona Lisa of manga.

Every time you reply just read this again

>Playing tsundere now
Cute but you are not my type. I don't like insecure and jealous women. Good luck in life, be grateful you got some attention.

Don't worry, I'm not into sad, mentally ill whales like you. Good for you you can get some attention here though.

kek

She's in perpetual state of triggering, seething and menopausing.

>Jeanbofags

Attached: 1548993572845.png (733x765, 261K)

She won't be perfect until she breaks her limiter

>Anti-Jeanbofags

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwBzlFdrDhMEo_uZSij8uidI.jpg (1920x1346, 121K)

>OPMtard
fuck off

When are leaks coming out?

>EHcucks are normalfags from l*ddit

no

Attached: 1548748165191.png (160x261, 65K)

Who would want that failure?

NEXT FUCKING WEEK

>that failure
Are you about Eren?

THANK YOU. I'LL BE BACK THEN. Which day more or less?

>Gildaposter
Gut yourself d e s u

Attached: OPM_t10_g73_15.jpg (796x548, 125K)

I just want them to be ok

Attached: 1555801539395.jpg (500x617, 175K)

Probably may 2

Attached: 1555097668161.png (400x419, 270K)

>Jeanbofag
Gut yourself d e s u

>people unironically think EM might happen

Attached: 581305.png (1019x853, 989K)

out of all the fags its a garoufag cringe

Only Jean can save Mikasa

Garou is great, you just have shit taste

At least he sticks to his words

Take off the first word and you're right

>Jeanbofags are desperate
Nobody wants you Jeanbo, let it go

Attached: nami.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Is someone getting worried?

>Sticks to his words
What happened to "I'll shoot next time"?

He did shoot

It's absolutely hilarious how lil Benji (Muddy) over here went from seeing Ryner as his biggest threat to seeing him as his ultimate savior.

yeah you, when jeanbo will remain as irrelevant as ever alongside his friend Connie the cuck

>It's afraid

>that new thread
Kek

t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

Your ship (yummycummies) got BTFO 6 years ago but you are still here and still shitposting like the spic nogger creatura that you are, Benji.

Then he regressed back. Absolute cringe, Mikasa is shit now but she's obviously still getting her separation from Eren. I would rather she fuck off to Hizuru or even Armong since at least they had interactionS

Imagine being afraid of Jeanbo

Why do you dislike Jean so much? He even dresses as Mikasa's father, Mikasa was always destined to Jean, not the rageturd
Also best BOY and best ship thread

t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

How has he regressed though?

Based boozefag

>Gohands worked on the new OP
Enjoy your shitty filters, /snk/

Attached: 1464539644938.jpg (700x460, 52K)

Is it one day yet?

Explain

O N E
O N E
O N E

Attached: 1539871668821.jpg (1600x2187, 504K)

Are you a Twitterfag?

no

Mikasa:
>Superior Ackerman\Asian genetics
>Skilled in combat, the best of cadet class
>Hizuru princess
>Tall and gorgeous young woman
>Doesn't talk much, good for family
>Loves only one man, does not pay attention to others.
>Caring for her family and friends
>Avenged her parents by killing the slaver
>One of the best soldiers of humanity
>Immune to memory wipe and brainwashing
>Every hairstyle suits her
>Dark-haired girls have a higher IQ according to numerous studies
Historia:
>CuckReiss bastard offshoot
>Useless in combat, was put in the class top ten by her lesbian girlfriend
>Even her mom and dad didn't love her.
>Nominal queen
>Womanlet
>She talks a lot and likes to lie, bad for family
>Sleeps with a farmer without a wedding
>Killed her own father
>Instantly forgot her lesbian girlfriend, who saved her many times
>Self-proclaimed enemy of humanity
>Her sister and father casually messed with tiny brain of her
>Unkept hair (until some servants brush them)
>Blondes have a lower IQ according to numerous studies.

Can someone explain to me what is actually happening in the story right now?