Yamakan has officially lost his Goddamn mind:

Yamakan has officially lost his Goddamn mind:
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-26/director-yamakan-official-line-blog-goes-offline/.146072

Attached: Yamakan.jpg (374x454, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/STxhjklV4Sg
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-01/wake-up-girls-yutaka-yamamoto-criticizes-attacked-idol/.112830
youtube.com/watch?v=wvzO44-B3JE&has_verified=1
mizonokuchilaw.com/archives/306
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/少年漫画
youtube.com/watch?v=dTOfz2Xybpw
youtu.be/i35rp63q4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9JGPQbD4Y&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ9iVQReCEE
dailymotion.com/video/x6b25d2
youtube.com/watch?v=IH742fxHWhI
youtube.com/watch?v=8JaIOY2X7SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless there is a public announcement made by Yamakan or one of his doctors that he has lost his mind, it is not official.

F

Why was he so salty again? Something to do with Wake Up Girls not doing well?

>victim blame an idol for getting stabbed by a crazed fan, and pontificate about his hatred of otaku and "resentment" towards Chinese people, among other things.
Holy BASED.

Yamakan has realized the only way to save anime is to cut off social media users from influencing it; Yamakan hopes all studios and directors follow suit.

Attached: let me explain why mai idolfu a best.gif (640x360, 241K)

I don't see how pointing out how thought policing has become standard practice for social sites means he's lost his mind.

youtu.be/STxhjklV4Sg

On Friday, Yamakan posted a video of himself calling LINE. He tells the call center: "I'm recording this call, so don't you say anything weird, okay?" Then he says, "Why do you keep cutting off my calls?" When the woman answering the call tries to respond that it is standard practice to redirect calls to the relevant department, Yamakan interrupts her to say, "No, you just cut me off one-sidedly. Tell me, is that how you treat a human being?" Before the woman can finish her sentence, Yamakan interrupts her again to say, "No, no, no. I told you to bring out the person in charge." The woman says, "I cannot connect you to that person because I cannot understand your request." Yamakan says, "Why not?" Before the woman can answer, he reminds her, "I'm recording this. I'm going to post it to the internet." When the woman says she does not understand his request, Yamakan repeatedly asks her "Why don't you understand?" and tells her to bring out someone who can understand.

This goes on for roughly two minutes until Yamakan starts saying, "Are you denying me because I am a special case? Am I irritating to you? Annoying? Am I on a blacklist? I have a lawyer. I sent a contents-certified mail . After I've done all that, are you saying that you can't even get in touch with the person I want to see?" Even then, the woman repeats that she cannot connect the call. Yamakan continues to ask her "Why?" until eventually she hangs up. The call was five minutes in total.

Attached: 1453297711808.jpg (400x311, 74K)

Yamakan is just a shitty person with a bad attitude.

Is his movie out yet?

You have no right to say that. I have a lawyer. Yamakan is an excellent director and the only person who can see the state of the industry for what it really is.

t. chink otaku subhuman.

HOLY FUCK YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: We_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (1000x483, 395K)

He died for our sins.

Attached: 1370847026792.jpg (594x520, 79K)

This reads like a bad Spongebob episode, what the fuck

t. Yamakan

Attached: 1481457878611.jpg (1200x797, 156K)

Attached: Planet_of_the_Keks_0.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>This reads like a bad Spongebob episode
So like all of them?

Nigga, seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob are great. It was only after that it started to suck.

holy fuck

Attached: [Worried laughter].jpg (248x272, 55K)

based

deserved it

Attached: file.png (806x838, 256K)

He was never sane to begin with

Attached: 1492272827881.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>two dozen stab wounds
Yeah the whore asked for it.

>You like moe don't you Yamakan?

Jesus Christ

Kyoani rejects are often mentally unstable.

He's literally a middle age white soccer mom

Reminder that Naoko Yamada framed Yamakan for sexual assault in order to get rid of the #1 rising star of the studio and clear the way for herself to get at the top. Yamakan was a gentle, delicate soul, but the experience traumatized him so greatly that he hasn't been able to trust anyone ever since.

Attached: manipulative whore.jpg (225x350, 34K)

He's a literal fucking baby!

Attached: 1520477030479.gif (640x360, 559K)

>He went on to say that he takes an attitude were he is ready to fight back at any time.

Can Yamakan have a single conversation where he doesn't make it about himself?

Did what happen with Yoppi finally do it? Then again he's the reason whe was even accepted in the first place

that's why kyoani rejects them

>He went on to say that he takes an attitude were he is ready to fight back at any time.
Could you take Yamakan in a fight, Yea Forums? Be honest.

Attached: Yutaka_Yamamoto_at_Anime_Central_20140529.jpg (220x297, 16K)

If his glasses are a weakspot I think I could have the upper hand

Honestly, I bet I totally could, unless he knows martial arts or something
What is a onions-filled japanese man with bad attitude could do to a manly 6ft tall mexican?

I do weightlifting and kickboxing. He's a shrimpy little fuck. Of course I can kick his ass.

He's too busy training wing chun

Attached: images (8).jpg (640x427, 27K)

Is he saving anime like this?

What's Donnie Yen been doing lately speaking of which?

Ip Man 4 i guess

Why does OP talk about Yamakan like he was in his right mind to begin with? He became famous for being the looniest director in the industry, not for his amazing hit anime like Fractale.

>pssh, nothin' personnel, kiddo
Painfully witless and self fellating

He asked for an honest answer. I gave him one.

>that video
Completely insane

He's a child.

Attached: 1482780952191.jpg (500x483, 81K)

Underrated post.

Attached: 1476633434123.jpg (599x525, 63K)

Moe is not the same as fanservice.

party is over

>Yamakan has officially lost his Goddamn mind
A long time ago. Beating a dead horse.

holy shit, what a retard

who would assault this annoying orange looking bitch

I probably couldn't withstand his famous 883 punch combo.

I like to keep my anime viewing drama free.
If he makes good stuff he could be insane for all I care, if he's trash, whatever.

When did 'boring apathy' become synonymous with enlightenment?

I saw Yamakan at a 7/11 in Tokyo yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What a weird long torso and short legs.

t Yamakan

What a legend.

Attached: 1552806664486.gif (216x216, 13K)

Unironically for what purpose. He seriously needs help and to stop posting on social media.

WUG was garbage

It was the Evangelion of idolshit, you pleb.

So this is how saving anime ends

Nice English, Yamakan.

Whatever happened to that Twilight Coin thing he had going on?

Can you blame him though?
Who hasn't lost his shit at least once during one of these calls? Customer service for any big company is always shit.

what does this mean?

>he liked 君の名は
Yeah, he has truly lost his mind.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Please don't make fun of Flip Flappers.

>In the meantime, Yamakan started another blog on Ameba Blog, which goes into detail about why his LINE blog was erased. In his first post, which was published on Monday, he wrote: "I've gotten fed up with LINE blog's utter spinelessness." In subsequent posts, he shares more details about LINE blog's supposed "awfulness." He reveals that his posting was restricted on his LINE blog without forewarning for "the umpteenth time." He claimed that after sending a contents-certified mail to LINE, they deleted his blog altogether.
Can't wait to see Yamakan unhinged.

He directed an anime called Fractale that was supposed to be this big masterpiece but it only sold 883 copies first week. 883 sales was referred to as 1 frt for a while back then

what does yamakan have to do with flip flappers? educate a newfag please

wait i thought it was flip flappers that sold 883?

Both sold 883 copies, people made fun of FF for some time for this reason.

Based and Yamakanpilled.

I agree but most people wouldn't record it and post it online.

thanks and where do people even get this sales info? why did yamakan make fractale? why is he making anime at all and insulting otaku if he thinks people are mentally ill for liking anime after a certain age. he said that didn't he?

I'm pretty sure this makes it seem like he lost his mind

>muh thought policing
neck yourself

Attached: 1323908747790.jpg (750x581, 100K)

The man is an absolute basket case, Thank god he left Kyoani.

Attached: 1533531485782.gif (444x250, 939K)

How long until he kills himself?

He just salty he hasn't had much success. He probably blames his bankruptcy on otaku who were too dumb to enjoy his shows.

I don't like Yamakan or his shows, but he's correct here. Asserting that people need to take precautions to protect themselves is not the same as asserting that the people who cause the danger are morally in the right and the people who don't protect themselves are morally in the wrong. You can shout "should be" and "shouldn't be" all day, but if you want this world to be less nutcase-friendly, then the reality is that you need to be on your guard and avoid dangerous situations as much practicality allows.

And to think there are people he isn't the greatest mind in anime.

その域に達していない [...]

*who think

Being Yamakan is suffering

Attached: Yamakan.jpg (1313x844, 102K)

The movie was good

I was going to agree as well until I read that she contacted the police, in which they did nothing. Maybe she thought she had to send some kind of message to the guy, but at the same time was too scared to say anything. I am also curious what kind of gift he sent her.

Fuck. This was better than the NIGGER patreon too.

Not really. The movie was already funded. That was for showing it to students in the region for free as well as English subs.

>132 backers

Attached: Bern-laugh.jpg (436x458, 163K)

>Don't talk about what can be done to prevent this in the future because it doesn't fit neatly into feel good fantasy world!

Thought policing.

Bitch deserved it
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-01/wake-up-girls-yutaka-yamamoto-criticizes-attacked-idol/.112830

Holy absolute based.
He cannot be stopped.
Fuck jews.

Nah "she" deserved it for being an idol slut.

Nani

Yet her agency did nothing to protect her?
I find this very hard to believe.

And who the fuck goes out of their way to send back gifts to somebody much less to a crazy stalker?

She really looks like an evil bitch.

Calm down there, Yamakan.

So shit?

cringe

Firing Yamakan was KyoAni's biggest mistake.
He was their best episode director by a long shot.

This reads like the goddamn "like you're doing now" copypasta

literally a manchild

Based

I mean, fuck the chinks. But he's probably a super nationalist, to which I respond: zipperheads are all zipperheads.

>wannabe boomer
You need to go back.

>two dozen stabs
jesus christ

>crossboarding child

>Japanese police

Attached: Japanese cops.jpg (1280x1845, 398K)

in america they would get shot

>super nationalist
Why he instead making idolbushit show dont make a show about WWII japanese brave soldeirs

but they got raped in WWII, that's not very nationalistic

Yeah the text makes it seem worse than it is since it sounded like the lady was repeating the same shit. Obviously you want to cut through that automated response to actually get somewhere. Which would be fine but his attitude was pretty bad, I can only hope he was acting immature for antics.

because wwii didn't end very well for the nips

It looks like he was giving advice so that other people in their sort of position don't shanked like she did, how does that make him "criticizing" her? Fucking retarded.

Hiroshima Nagasaki bombs were a blessing in disguise.
Look at Detroit now and look at Hiroshima and tell me which is in a better state compare the 40s.

That face looks so puncheable.

>"resentment" towards Chinese people
What are these quotation marks implying?

That aside, what was Wake Up Girls supposed to actually do to the industry that was so great? It was rather bland in it's characters and safe. Even the 'behind the scenes' stuff the girls did was rather soft.

>Posting ANN links openly
>Nobody says anything
Sasuga Nu-Yea Forums

>doushite desuka?
>doushite desuka?
>doushite desuka?

Attached: wut.jpg (198x263, 19K)

Wasn't it supposed to be some kind of realistic take on the idol industry? I don't know the edgiest it got was the swimsuit episode if I recall.

Yeah. And there were sprinkles of that every now and then. I don't think it needed to get really dark but if the worst is "I got kicked off the team" then it's kind of tame.

I don't understand what's so wrong about this? I didn't read this poorly written wall of text tho

>Besides posting about how much he hates LINE, Yakaman has so far used his Ameba blog to complain yet again about how much he hates otaku ("I'll never regard you bastards as 'customers'").

absolutely based

so, what went wrong in yamakan's childhood

>hasn't done any good anime for over a decade
Why does Yea Forums still give a shit about him?

He was breastfed until the age of 8

Holy shit, he's fucking crazy. He's the kinda guy who goes AM I BEING DETAINED?! to cops all the time. He's Dustin of Japan, by the way, does he know it's illegal to record calls without getting consent from the other party?

Who is this guy?

I hate kyoani specifically for firing this dude with false claims of sexual harassment.

WUG

Literally nobody misses him over there and over here.

I wonder what Kyoani would be like if Yamada left instead of him
probably bankrupt

It was the right move. He's crazy and you're retarded

It would've been rough but they'd survive without k-on and koe no katachi.

doesn't japan usually brush that shit under the rug
so if he actually got kicked it must've been pretty bad

Yeah, liz made tons of money, amirite?

it's like those sovereign citizen people who barge into the offices of local officials and yell until they get tazed

Kyoani is filled to the brim with females. So naturally he got fired for mansplaining those retarded wimen.

Kyoani is the most SJW studio in this industry.

AM I BEING DETAINED

Feminized brainwashed retards of Yea Forums won't understand yamakan.

Yamakan wills save anime, we just have to believe

>so if he actually got kicked it must've been pretty bad

it wasn't the sexual harrassment, it was the first 4 episodes of Lucky Star that did it. now that was a crime.

>openly advocates for hebephilia
>traditional values
>making germany win a fictional world war 1
>good guys are white as fuck
>evil guys are slightly tanned

>SJW
Stop using words you don't fucking understand you retarded nigger.

Attached: 1518363815484.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>conveniently forgetting K-on
Just 500,000+ BDs amirite?

Attached: smugblin.jpg (1280x1280, 158K)

He spazzed out at female staff during lucky star production. He apparently made misogynistic remarks like women are fucking stupid and should just confine themselves to kitchen.

They are feminist as fuck, retard. Why do you think they hate fanservice?

>doushite desuka?
And a new jap spamming meme is born.
Too bad he had too piss off the idolfags by adding panties to the sacred idol performances like a retard.

>Most SJW
>Made Amagi wich is full of hot chicks and fanservice.
Yeah, sure. Yamakan didn't get kicked out from KyoAni for sexual harassment, he got kicked out because he did a shitty job directing the first four episodes of fucking Lucky Star. Your precious Yamakan himself said so.
The sexual harassment thing happened with Ordet, the studio he created. So either he is a SJW himself (wich would make sense since male SJW always end up with accusations of rape or sexual harassment thrown their way), or he's just a genuine creep.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvzO44-B3JE&has_verified=1
Sure.

>>openly advocates for hebephilia
Older man x younger girl is female fetish #1, even better if he's a father figure.

Attached: (you).webm (848x477, 196K)

>anime jews network
if dubs OP dies

We Yea Forumseddit now, get ready for the twitter threads.

Most of it is not even fanservice and it's just 16 minutes, you fucking retard. Go shill your video in discord, nigger.

First episode of lucky star is great, plebians.

Now are we going to forget that yamada was mad at Ishihara for fanservice scene?

Alright buddy, keep moving the goalposts.

Any sauce on the sexual harassment shit that he done at kyoani? I thought he was fired for rucky shit and not sexual assault on yamada?

>he did a shitty job directing the first four episodes of fucking Lucky Star.
That's just an excuse. If that's the case, then they would just demote him instead of firing him altogether considering haruhi's success because of his ideas.

>posts supposed fanservice video
>most of it is just tame swimsuit shots
Now you're using words that you don't understand. You definitely are from plebbit.

What kind of feminist openly advocates for hebephilia you retarded nigger?
They've also always fanserviced their characters both inside and outside their actual anime, Violet is an exception you inbred ape.

I don't know from which board you came from and just how fucking new you are but you need to get the fuck out of Yea Forums.

And since when do SJW defend men in their 30s wanting to fuck girls in their teen years you stupid fuck?
It doens't matter if normal women love that shit, the subject here is pertinent to SJW and only SJW. Learn English before posting you cum guzzling baboon.

Attached: 1556338511933.jpg (5925x4101, 2.67M)

>What kind of feminist openly advocates for hebephilia
Female feminist who self inserts as female getting it on with old guys. Like change the roles and all hell would break loose.

I still hate chocolate coronets because of it. Just thinking of how to start eating them fills me with rage.

Not only you're a newfag nigger but you're also a basic bitch. What a fucking combo to witness tonight holy shit.

Ok fuck what I mean is kyoani hebephilia is for female self insert

>Yamakan is finished
GodAni wins again

Attached: 1344785248808.jpg (1440x812, 206K)

>kyoani does fanservice
Maleservice desu. If not Ishihara and takemoto, we wouldn't even have the meager amount of fanservice we got.

>knowing that post-Yamakan Kyoani is better than post-Kyoani Yamakan so you have to scream sjw

Right, hot female characters wearing little to no clothing and doing poses isn't fanservice at all.
Imagine getting to BTFO in one reply that you move the goalpost to the other side of the planet.

>yamakan leaves kyoani
>kyoani anime quality drops

And now you know why Yamada and Ishidate, Kyoukai no Kanata and Tamako Market aside, are their best directors.

Fanservice adds nothing to a story and its presence implies the creators don't really care about how the show is perceived. If I wanted to see 2D bouncing titties I'd fire up those old sukebei torrents.

Just wearing swimsuits isn't enough for fanservice. You gotta pronounce on sexiness. Only very few scenes in amagi and one scene in hyouka does that. Which means kyoani hates fanservice Now fuck off, you virgin newfag.

You're really grasping at straws here, it's sad.

Attached: Enigma.gif (480x270, 1.73M)

>he'd rather see porn of some slutty girls than fanservice of pure kyoani girls

Takemoto is their best director though.

Attached: 1447986629792.jpg (9600x7560, 3.99M)

Keep moving that goalpost, it's not like Phantom World had a female character whose power was activated only after she fondled her own breasts or anything.

Stupid fuck go be retarded someplace else.

Yamakan is too good for this world, you guys can't even comprehend his noble sacrifice to save anime.

>Keep moving that goalpost
Why do you redditors shit up Yea Forums?

The fuck are you talking about, we got Kawakami Mai/Sento Isuzu (remember the limbo, remember the cheerleading and so on) and alot of their shows have beach/bikini scenes like Haruhi/K-ON etc.
I will always love the OP.

It's just Ishihara or takemoto anime that have male oriented fanservice. Female staff at kyoani hate fanservice but get wet for some manservice

Yamakan is a true auteur fighting against the soulless corporations killing anime, being fucking insane is just a side effect of his struggle.

Should ask yourself the same question.

There's one final sacrifice he has to make

Attached: 1450053077726.png (279x301, 134K)

What make you qualifield which anime feminist or not? having FEMMC or have them actually do something outside being craving for MC cock like most of harem?

Takemoto is amazing when he wants to be. Sadly he doesn't really seem to be up to it anymore.

Correct. I want art from KyoAni, not light porn to jerk off to.

Why are you still here after getting exposed in a couple of replies newfag?
Go back to your home site and/or board.

>beach/bikini scenes
I said it already. Having character wear beach outfit clothes doesn't in itself a fanservice. You gotta accentuate the portrayal to lewd and sexy levels.

Phantom World had it's famous limbo scene with breast bouncing all over the place in episode one. It also had the monkey episode. Amagi has the commercial scene with all the girls dancing in bikinis.

What you're saying is simply wrong.

>see this fanservice
>that's not a fanservice, you retard
>STOP MOVING GOALPOSTS
do you even know what this word means?

Not him but what about other shows, bozo?

>porn isn't high art
Your gay is showing

Yamakan is my hero. He'll save anime for sure and then kyoanus will lick his balls.

Occasional reminder that Enigma was massive wasted potential and the show should have ended with the mc summoning her to do some creepy-cute mum-son roleplay.

Kyoani retired from male oriented fanservice is right way to phrase I guess.

>what is Maid Dragon, the show that literally fanserviced lolis

Attached: 1494979462745.png (783x573, 471K)

Amagi Brilliant Park, and Dragon Maid off the top of my head
But I'm sure you'll pull some impressive mental gymnastics to explain to me why this doesn't count

Attached: SentoAss.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Well not all of their shows have male oriented fanservice (or in very small amount). It still doesn't change the fact that they've had fanservice in fairly recent shows and thus are obviously not against it. You don't need to be TNK/Passione-tier in order to not hate fanservice.
The "KyoAni hate fanservice" meme is just that : a meme.

Is this 2017? I don't remember their recent anime having anything sexual to pleasure men.

>2017 isn't recent.

Attached: 1492707778494.jpg (909x865, 67K)

If it's not on the level of xebec, then you can ignore the fanservice as being fanservice.

>what is Chuu2 Take on Me with the Shinka+Dekomori yuribait

Had barely anything really - not like they had a walking pair of monster tits as a character or anything

Attached: Lucoatittybounce.gif (640x360, 582K)

Cause otaku doesn't buy shit just because of fanservice anymore. Look at the top selling show in each season.

>Kyoani is not doing dragon maid S2 because they are ashamed of the fanservice they did in S1
You can't make this shit up.

He'll never admit to not having watched a single anime before 2016.

By that metric, most studios are filled with SJWs who hate fanservice.

You just did.

Fucker, I've been watching anime even before you were masturbating in your mother's womb.

Sure thing Timmy, I believe you after the stupid shit you said ITT.

Cause it sold like shit? VG is shit too but it's still sold like 7500 units which is why they're make more of its.

Woah careful on that edge user, mommy might catch you swearing on the internet with her netnanny subscription

Attached: Wholesome_Family_Content.gif (540x304, 1.12M)

Amagi is a Kadokawa show, not Shitani original. Maid dragon is a third party adaptation too. Their own shows are as tame as possible unless they are going for fujos.

It’s just stupid yuribait and manservice these days. Gotta appeal to dykes and gays and fujoshits.

This. Kyoanusfags are delusional as usual. If the theme of shitpost was that "kyoani appeals to audience using fanservice", then they would argue exactly opposite to what they are doing now.

But Phantom World is a "shitani original" and is the most fanservice filled recent Kyoani show. What you're saying doesn't make any sense.

Goalpost: moved.
I swear to God there isn't a single newfag with an IQ higher than the african average.

Attached: 1498699783634.jpg (527x705, 56K)

No one cares about nu-kyoani. The sales will go down year by year and they'll bankrupt unless they decide to suck kadokawa's dick for good source material.

were the hibike beach specials after s1 or s2?

>Goalpost: moved
I swear to God you don't even know how to use this term and I'm not even him. The goal is still about kyoani hating fanservice.

So I have read the entire thing and I totally don't understand the situation, can someone give me an explanation for dummies?

So how do you explain Phantom World? An IP they own, and publish?

Attached: Enigma.webm (960x540, 3M)

>Moving goal post
I didn't even talk about studio itself.

>the goal is still about kyoani hating fanservice
>that is why they bought the rights to source material riddled with it, so they could animate it because they hate it
>but those shows do not count because of [insert retarded reason here]
Dig that hole a little deeper.

And you keep moving the goalposts as to what fanservice is and isn't.
I honestly hope you're just trolling, because if not I can't imagine going through life with such a room temperature IQ.

All this thread is doing is reminding me that Phantom World fucking sucked.

What goal post? I don't care if kyoani makes fanservice or not. I'm not that user.

Bad source material meets meh director. Duh, no shit it sucked.

>moving the goalposts as to what fanservice is and isn't.
How dumb are you? This is Beatle in the box problem. Reaching an understanding to what is fanservice and what is not is important for the theme of this discussion. That's not moving goalposts contrary to what you learned at r/anime.

Read the articles. Do a Google search. She asked the police for help and they ignored her, and her case was considered so exceptional that they CHANGED THE LAW over it. She was given an official apology by the police who acknowledged that they were negligent. The police did not protect her, and her agency did not protect her.
>B-but she should have defended herself
She was a Japanese college female, he was nearly thirty and male. Japan doesn't allow you to carry weapons for self-defense.

The 'sending back unwanted gifts' is pretty common and generally considered to be acceptable in Japan, moreso than accepting gifts you don't want.

Some books and a watch.

Women love tits and fanservice. Panty and Stocking wasn't kidding about girls being horny all the time too. The yuribait girl archetype is an exaggeration of how women act if they have hot friends.

What women don't like is the infantilized moe girl. They like hardcore women, which is why VD did really well with them and not with the intended audience.

His blog was suspended because he kept making racist posts, and when he called in to argue his case the CS couldn't help him so he kept asking "why??" like that baby from Animaniacs

I'm don't know if you're this user but beginning comment itself talk about why Kyoani doesn't make maid dragon S2.

Thanks for proving that your are indeed retarded.

>Yamakan thread
>turns into Kyoani shitflinging
He truly can't catch a break can he?

Yeah keep bringing up the reddit strawman, faggot. It's really helping prove your point instead of answering all the proof I've been posting.

Attached: Reina_suck.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

There is no shitflinging, it's just one or two guys not knowing what fanservice is and trying to save face after being proven wrong by everybody else.

Eh, I didn't think it was that bad. It only "sucked" because people have crazy expectations for KyoAni so when they put out a show that's decent it automatically becomes the worst thing ever.
Phantom World had a nice dynamic to it, cool direction, and top tier animation in fight scenes. Something a lot of anime fall short of. It certainly was KyoAni's blandest show, but it wasn't bad.

Consider dating a man.

Attached: 1485260340_chitanda.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

>prove your point instead of answering all the proof I've been posting.
Yeah go fap to your tame bikini shots, retard.

How can you say one of Kyoani best works in the last 5 years "sucked"? Now you are going to tell me you didn't liked Maid Dragon.

>everybody else
I love how you picture the current state of affairs. Lmao.

It's actually incredible how many studios have died because Yea Forums tried to pit them against Kyoani.
The Kyoani curse is real

PW sucked negro dick and so did Maid Dragon. Their "muh fun" shows are often bad.

I already said that only hyouka, amagi and phantom trash(I forgot about it back then) had fanservice. Even Maid dragon has fanservice but it was way toned down from manga indicating they indeed hate fanservice.

Poor you getting shit on by the rest amirite?

Kyoani death is also near. It's only a matter of time before it becomes JAV porn company with Ishihara and takemoto fucking yamada in both holes.

>the rest
Your samefagging is getting embarrassing, buddy.

So having little to no fan service and Female MC make it feminist? I guess GUP,Haifuri,PriPri,Nanoha,Madoka is feminist then.

C.o.p.e.

Fuck off, kyoanusfag.

>GUP,Haifuri,PriPri,Nanoha,Madoka
The girls in these are made for male self-insertion. Violet is clearly meant to appeal for bored housewives who want to fuck middle aged men.

Yamakan is so disliked threads about him get derailed into being about the studio that fired his ass.

Literally die on a fire.

It’s more that he’s boring now.

I neither like him nor hate him but I fucking hate kyoani. It's just that we both have common enemy.

Yes, and? What they are doing is far from "hating fanservice", it's simply "not putting fanservice everywhere regardless of if it is appropriate".

>hating GodAni
You have irredeemable SHIT taste

Oh no, another lost soul, but worry not.
There's still time for you to convert to daughterism, user.

Attached: nega-hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 38K)

then wheres the kyoani anime about having open borders and letting diversity take it's toll

>purposely tones down the fanservice from manga
>t-trust me, they have nothing against fanservice.
They hate male oriented fanservice and you know it, user.

>remember the cheerleading
>Amagi has the commercial scene with all the girls dancing in bikinis.
The same cheerleading where the internet went crazy over Kyoani's inane decision to not have their concrete tits move an inch as they hop up and down? That's what you're trying to use as a fucking example? Come on, at least try not being so stupid and new, it was only 4 years ago.
Yeah, they finally after decade and probably very reluctantly, gave in to their ideals with Phantom World, but that doesn't explain stuff like that. Hell that scene was probably why they went so hard with Phantom World.

But there aren't any relevant male in those show for you to self-insert.

>JAV porn company with Ishihara and takemoto fucking yamada in both holes.
Kek. The I'd consider to buy their BDs.

The girls in such shows aren't designed to be representation of actual girls.

>moving goal posts
>ignoring proof
>projecting
>strawman
You must be gold medalist of the mental gymnastics league.

Attached: blinicat.jpg (960x875, 138K)

kot

Jesus fuck, did reddit invade us or what.

So like almost every anime?
>But muh Violet
Quit your strawman already. Tell me one real woman that act like Violet then. The world would be better place if real woman behave like Violet.

It took you this long to notice?

It’s fucking embarrassing to even read your post. You look like a kid who recently stumbled across terms like "goalposts" and "strawman".

PW had a rough start, but from episode 5 or 6 it was good. Really, I wish it was a long running show, like 52+ episodes, because I had a lot of fun with it.

literally who

I know how he feels, sometimes you can't help but get mad at these huge corporations who have all these barriers set up so you can never get to someone who can actually solve your problems.

I had some issues with Google and there is literally no way to speak to a human being, it's all e-mails and google forums.

That being said, these poor front-line customer service reps cop the abuse and can't really solve any problems, because they are restricted by a script.

He wasn't wrong and the customer rep wasn't wrong, it's just a messed up system.

WUG getting the Berserk treatment was just too much for him.

>he never met autistic women
How hard is it for you to understand that purpose of girls in all cute girls cast type anime and violet is different? Violet is meant to be a self insert for females. VEG is written by a female for fucks sake

>pripri
Ange is not made for male self insertion. If anything, with her looks she's more a target for female affection, like Doroshi.

>bought the rights to source material
Dumb anus drone.

I just take my gun and visit nearest service center.

>Idolshit
Why should i care faggot?

Aha, so there was even more naked Chitanda in the manga! That's a useful piece of information, thanks user.

It would be difficult for them to take the fanservice to the manga level though, because the manga didn't exist back when OVA came out. Well, maybe first volume was, but not these scenes for certain. The show was the adaptation of novels, manga is largely irrelevant to production.

Yamakan owes 100 million yen to the yakuza. I don't think he'll be able to pay it so expect to hear news about them finding his body at the bottom of Tokyo Bay soon

>"I cannot connect you to that person because I cannot understand your request."
>Yamakan says, "Why not?"
>I'm recording this. I'm going to post it to the internet."

Attached: Wakako-zake.jpg (1280x720, 468K)

You can keep denying user, but I'm not using either of those terms incorrectly.

>assertion of B argument is required for refuting argument A
>STOP MOVING GOALPOSTS.

Nobody in those service centres are the cause of your issues.

If anything you should go to head office instead.

I have to wonder how Yamakan is still given the okay to work but apparently Yaginuma still hasn't had work since Netojuu, politically though I think they're the same basically so I don't know why only Yaginuma got outsted

Attached: 1533611557436.png (500x281, 220K)

Forgot to say you want discussion to happen according to your terms and presuppositions. If anyone points that you, you chimp out muh goalposts.

Kanna is not loli.

Threatening those wageslaving motherfuckers can send the message to higher ups. Higher ups won't respond unless something big and impactful occurs.

Written out in english sounds really bad, actually listening to it though it seems at least semi calm, at least till like half way, I think this is the first time I've heard his actual voice, unless he gave himself a line in some show before.

Are you actually implying that you've posted any significant or constructive arguments? The only thing you've posted is poor denials of your own bias as to what fan service is.
I'm not going to keep arguing with the mentally deficient - but if you want to take my advice, you should kill yourself.

I wonder if he's said anything about Yamakan

Why do I feel like I know you from /vg/ and Yea Forums?

He started losing his mind when his Idols got taken away from him. Imagine if the Feds took your daughters. That is how it feels.

>The only thing you've posted is poor denials of your own bias as to what fan service is.
Same can be said for you, nigger. I said what fanservice means multiple times and it's not my fault you ignored it.

oh fuck, his twitter is suspended, how am I supposed to know what he thinks about jews and yamakan now?

Attached: 1538842221884.png (746x560, 30K)

I wouldn't call it calm, it's more like barely contained hysteria. Also he's gaslighting the girl the entire call. I heard his voice before when they were doing those Haruhi behind the scenes videos. He sounded like a normal guy back then

Fractal was good fight me

lack of Haruhi drove him insane, the poor bastard

Yamakan is not really going full "gas all Jews, Chinks and Gooks, Empire now". He even shits on Japanese right wing retards too.

So does Yaginuma, pretty sure they're in the same group, the Japanese even have a name for it, the right wing internet troll types that have been around forever

And Yamakan is not like that.

>Novel written by female mean female character it it is self-insert
I take it that retard like you doesn't know about Yamada and seven witches.

He was targeted by SJWs for liking JKs. He was targeted by dumb otaku for pointing out how dumb and stupid they are. He was targeted for being against censorship or banning a work even if the content is anti-semetic. He was fired from a stupid that got catapult into popularity and relevance because of him. So on so on

your thinking of netto uyoku, Yaginuma definitley is, Yamakan maybe in personality slightly

Never said that retard. Yamada-kun is shonen.

>stupid
studio*

I had issues with PayPal today. I hate these fuckers.

>did some enshutsu and directed 4 episodes of LS
>catapulted the studio to popularity
Retard alert.

Nothing about Yamada is shonen, retard. It's just Romcom

Haven't seen much news about the former idol recently. I hope she's doing okay.

I don't play video games, I just like Blini.

How will Yamakan be remembered 50 years from now?

He won't.

>what is Haruhi S1?
Did you forget that he was production director for Haruhi S1? He was the one who made that meme dance and implemented achronological order.

Are you a retard? That manga is published under shonen label.

20 years from now?

Published in weekly shonen doesn't make it shonen, retard. Koe no tachi and Fuuka published under same magazine too.

mizonokuchilaw.com/archives/306
He declared bankruptcy a month ago on top of this. I'd imagine his mental health is probably very deteriorated

He won't.

It means the main target audience is boys. Fuck off, retard.

It literally does by definition. Kill yourself.

>Published in weekly shonen doesn't make it shonen
I think this might be the single dumbest sentence in this thread.

5 years?

There's only one way he'll be remembered forever

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Yeah. He seems like the kind of tosser that blames other people for caring about their fitness instead of being "moderate" like him.

>1960年代中頃までは男子小中学生向けの漫画であったが、1960年代末からは読者層を大きく広げ、高校生以上の高い年齢層向けの作品や女性を視野に入れた作品も多くなった。ストーリーは基本的に戦いやパワーゲームが好まれ、冒険やアクションなど、主人公の戦いと成長をテーマにしたものが多い。他にスポーツを題材にしたもの、ホビーを題材にしたもの(メディアミックス化した商業戦略的な作品も多い)、乗り物やロボット、未来的な発明道具などメカが多数登場するSF作品も少年漫画に好まれる題材である。他にもギャグ漫画も定番となっている.
Retard
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/少年漫画

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store last Friday. He was talking to the girl at the counter. "I'm recording this conversation, so don't you say anything weird, okay?" Then he said, "Why do you keep cutting off my calls?" When the girl tried to respond that it is standard practice to redirect calls to the relevant department, Flying Lotus interrupted her to say, "No, you just cut me off one-sidedly. Tell me, is that how you treat a human being?" Before the girl can finish her sentence, he interrupted her again to say, "No, no, no. I told you to bring out the person in charge." The girl said, "Sir, I cannot redirect you to that person because I cannot understand your request." Flying Lotus said, "Why not?" Before the girl can answer, he reminded her, "I'm recording this. I'm going to post it to the internet." When the girl said she did not understand his request, Flying Lotus repeatedly asked her "Why don't you understand?" and told her to bring out someone who can understand.

This went on for roughly two minutes until Flying Lotus started saying, "Are you denying me because I am a special case? Am I irritating to you? Annoying? Am I on a blacklist? I have a lawyer. I sent a contents-certified mail . After I've done all that, are you saying that you can't even get in touch with the person I want to see?" Even then, the girl repeated that she cannot redirect him. Flying Lotus continued to ask her "Why?" until eventually she left. That was five minutes in total.

Yes, and? It's still shounen manga. That doesn't mean good or bad or indicate its content, but it's still fucking shounen. Retard.

>being EOP
The definition of shounen manga literally in article but i guess retard like you can read it anyway.

Imagined those outsourced that are not provided any god damn training at all.

Are you me? I just got so fucking pissed today when my dispute with Paypal went nowhere.

Poor Yamakan, he really does seem on the edge of a mental breakdown.
But it was brought on by himself, so eh.

>KyoAni
>Dying
Ahehehehe

>all these barriers set up so you can never get to someone who can actually solve your problems.
Man, sometimes it's just sheer luck if you get someone competent. One time I called in 5 times an afternoon. The first 4 calls were some youngsters feigning ignorance or actually being ignorant telling me how they can't tell what the problem is (our landline got disconnected by mistake) on their system.
The fifth one was an elderly guy who in less than a minute went "Ah yes, I see the problem. A colleague of mine screwed up, terribly sorry about this. Let me just fix this...aaand done."
I really don't like dealing with CS on the phone.

The part you quoted is not the definition, you dumb EOP. It describes the things that usually appear in shounen as well as states that its readership base has been expanding including older people and women. If men read 50 shades of gray it doesn't suddenly make it a men oriented novel. Retard.

The actual definition is
>少年漫画(しょうねんまんが)は、日本における少年(小学校高学年から高校生まで)を対象読者と想定した漫画。厳密には、小学校低学年以下を読者に想定した幼年漫画とは分類される。
And I like how you omitted the
>具体的には少年漫画雑誌(少年雑誌)に掲載されていることで分類される。
part.

he's legit insane

He sounds more like an asshole in Japanese.

>cops didn't give a shit
you know maybe NTR scenarios aren't so stupid after all

Oh god, I'm dying. It's like shitposting in real life.

Attached: 1402597817630.jpg (477x467, 92K)

Based KyoAni did the right thing

this guy is a meme

Sounds like a pretty based man.
Shame he is breaking under the pressure.

Is he the Kojima of Yea Forums?

is Kojima considered a big joke?
if so then yes

Kojima is the Kojima of Yea Forums with his interactive CGI anime.

This.

People are calling this insane? I used to work as tech support and this wasn't super rare. Sometimes people get extremely irritated(especially if it's about a recurring or long term issue) and start acting like that on the phone even if they are not usually like this. And I worked at a webhosting company for cloud, dedicated server and some enterprise customers so it's not like I was talking to complete retards that can't turn on their TV or something.

>Yamakan didn't save anime

But what happened to the 99% conviction rate?

Have to be arrested in order to get convicted

It’s only when they bring charges, which they almost never do it unless it’s a slam dunk since failure can end careers.

He recorded it and put it up online.

>Saved anime by becoming a living parody of anime itself
Holy fucking based.

Why are people claiming he's insane? I don't quite understand this bugpeople mentality. It seems all asian people have it. Why is he insane? Because he's pissed about some corporation he feels wronged him? What is he supposed to do? Bend over and take it? Can someone explain slant people to me?

Doushite desu ka?
Doushite desu ka?
Doushite desu ka?

He's already pretty much forgotten. He only make the news when new drama happens, Yamakan is essentially a lolcow, he failed his career at KyoAni, he failed when he started working for other studios, he failed when he created his own studios, and now he's only being talked about because of some retarded LINE drama.

He's an irrelevant anime director with a big mouth. Many other directors that no one ever talk about have accomplished far more than Yamakan ever did without having an inflated ego. He's just a drama queen.

Slant, this is why we nuked you twice and you still act like a retard

Yeah, it'd be hard to tell when others are insane, when you're insane yourself. You have my pity

Only the insane can recognize lunacy

are you still insane if you can recognize yourself's insanity?

We should've nuked you a few more times.

>ANN

Wasn't there a Nintendo Treehouse SJW that advocated for consensual sex between adults and kids/teens in her personal Twitter?

Yeah, something like that. Allison or something. Wait, maybe Amanda?

Japanese police just want somebody convicted, doesn't have to be the right guy.
Sometimes they also do stuff like decide that people who are found dead with stab wounds on their back commited suicide. Case closed, no conviction necessary.

What a fucking loser lol

I agree.

Women are better than men, now fuck off and kill yourself you retarded incel.

>another incel
Having the most females is why they're the best studio.

This. What a fucking retarded newfag.

I cant take him seriously considering he is running a Niko show along with his best friend Otaking.

He's the Phil Fish of Yea Forums. Yea Forums's Kojima is Hideaki Anno.

Ishidate is the best episode director by far, since he is the only onw who`s not anime fag and actually studied direction and wanted to work in movie industry. Takemoto is good, but what you post in your pic is not even him. Series director != episode director/storyboarder/animator.

Technically, their most experienced director is Ishihara. Most talented Yamada. Takemoto is just Shinbo/Shaft fag. Ishidate is most proffessional at actual DIRECTING and not just making cool pictures. Fujita is talented a mule that makes actual work than later is falsely attributed to Yamada.

Lets just clear it here before everything else: despite his character and personality, the guy is talented. Very very talented as director.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTOfz2Xybpw
youtu.be/i35rp63q4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9JGPQbD4Y&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ9iVQReCEE
dailymotion.com/video/x6b25d2
youtube.com/watch?v=IH742fxHWhI
youtube.com/watch?v=8JaIOY2X7SQ

Maid Dragon only flopped in Japan. It was huge success in China. Not sure if 2nd season will be since China likes KyoAni itself rather than the manga.

>any year now
Meanwhile, KyoAni finished new building and formed whole new Studio 5 with new staff. Poor poor KyoAni, what would they do without shitposters advice - probably remain one of the biggest, richest and successful studios in industry.

Attached: kyoani revenue.png (489x506, 16K)

Why is every KyoAni hater always retarded? Or maybe they are KyoAni haters BECAUSE they are retarded?

Attached: file.png (954x35, 6K)

cringe incel thread

Attached: shut up and suck it.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

As someone who worked part time in a call center I can tell you the hugger ups don't give a shit. If you want to have things done the best you can do is not to act like a dick. Cause I remember how much fun it was to fuck around with someone getting mad on the phone.

Based Yamakan.
Only thing wrong about this is posting it in his official channel and not just twitter or something.

He doesnt. Trigger does now, since Yamakan distanced from USP. Its not his debt.

They literally just arrest and lock up anyone accused of a crime, innocent or not, without much investigation.
That's why the conviction rates are so high, Jap's police enforcement and justice system is so dysfunctional that they should't be considered a 1st world country for that reason alone.

>Yamakan has a history of being critical of the anime industry. He has declared anime "dead" and criticized the anime production committee system
RIP Japan, Miyazaki is going to go unibomber on the anime industry.

Attached: 1554992571337.png (356x500, 212K)

>doesn't know the difference between profits and revenue
Not surprising from an anus cultist.

BASED

They've also finally started to sell their LNs in stores outside of their own.
The future of Kyoani is truly too bright

Eternal reminder

Attached: yamakan vs $h¥₦฿¤.jpg (1164x859, 268K)

are you going to add that he was kicked out of the studio he founded and went backrupt?

No, but the fact that he founded Ultra Super Pictures and helped to bring new fresh breth into industry by helping such studios as Liden Films and Trigger

Shaft is also dying so it all evens out.

If only he hadn't tried to molest Yamada.

>there are people who actually like Yamakan

His work while in Kyoto Animation is among the best the studio has done.
And WUG is great.

>And WUG is great.
It really wasn't.

Attached: WUG.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Someone post the gif.

Haruhi aged like milk.

WUG is masterpiece

It really hasn't.
It is still great, no other show has done what it did as well as it did. And Yamakan directed the best episodes of the show.

Aged like milk desu.

We know. It happened a long time ago.

Attached: I have no budget and yet I must scream.gif (640x360, 417K)

>ANN

>resentment toward chinese people
Everyone hates Chinees though. What's wrong with that?

if only Japs spoke english, this nutjob would have his own /cow/ thread already

>by the way, does he know
It's funny that you make fun of those sovereign citizen while your "my terrible understanding of local law obviously applies to the whole world" is just as stupid.

If you can shoot enough of them to stop people from working there your issue is solved.

Attached: edgy butcher shounen.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>Or maybe they are KyoAni haters BECAUSE they are retarded?
This. We all know it's mostly just one autistic spammer though. We shouldn't bully him too much.

It just says that Futabasha is not a member of anime production committee which means they didn't pay to produce it and won't get any profits or losses from anime BDs, music and other related shit.
It's listed as ©クール教信者・双葉社/ドラゴン生活向上委員会 everywhere and is still published in Futabasha's magazine. Nothing about Kyoani "buying rights to the source material".

I used to think that my life was a tragedy...but now I realize it's a comedy

Attached: yamakan.jpg (500x698, 106K)

>Non Otaku
>WUG was just to pander idol otakus
KEK

I can't wait for this shitty thread to die.

Attached: 1457696455680-1.jpg (554x636, 193K)

Holy shit what the fuck

Kyoani is on the top of the production committee.

Maybe they just hate redditors?

>And Yamakan directed the best episodes of the show.
Unironically true.

His voice sounds like you took a can-I-speak-to-your-manager fat bitch and placed her soul in a middle-aged Japanese man

>DOUSHITE DESU KA?
>DOUSHITE DESU KA?
>DOUSHITE DESU KA?
Holy fuck what an annoying passive aggressive sperglord. As someone who works in customer service and deals with entitled pricks like that, I really sympathize with that lady.

Attached: DwPXWRVUwAE2Huh.jpg (720x676, 71K)

Bump :)

what does enjoying anime without caring for darma and apathy have to do with each other? The guy is just here for the medium you self important cunt

>buddhists

Attached: Planet_of_the_Keks.gif (300x186, 1.97M)

Fuck off back to r*ddit.

The call that saved anime

>reported it to the cops, who went on to not do shit
>got stabbed 24 times in the neck and chest
Wew

i'm surprised too but i guess the common knowledge that yamakan is a nutjob superseded the ANN link post

What episodes did he direct again?

Sasuga Yamakan

Bro that's just the plot of Shield Hero

rip Wake Up Girls

BASED

Attached: 15536281594.gif (500x500, 255K)

That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Attached: shinbo.jpg (1280x720, 119K)