Finds a Way

Another season. Another victory for KyoAni.

Attached: file.png (1155x1043, 636K)

Shoe's
Hot
Cum

Attached: 1540412183917.jpg (766x766, 71K)

Too bad that it flopped.
Some score is meaningless compared to all the money they lost by betraying the fanbase.

Attached: this kills the franchise.png (1272x1980, 1.08M)

Flopped so hard japanese anime sites are filled with Hibike articles and posts right now and additional screenings organized repeatedly.

Kyoani pays for advertisements and rent theaters for their screenings. Your point?

Numbers don't lie. They betrayed us with hetshit and got what they deserved.

Attached: Kumiko and SHIT.jpg (666x941, 291K)

Stop ban evading.

As for topic - the movie earned million dollars just in 3 first day of screening and was in top 5 of Japanese box office.

Yup. That's a flop
A 10k selling anime with 6 vols make $6M
Movies have a much higher budget
Just celebrate after 2 weeks or whatever. The numbers are too low for now

A show with 2 seasons got 3rd movie and likely will get another season and possibly more movies.

Keep seething.

And that makes it a best seller in your definition?

That makes all your baseless projections about one of the most prosperous studio in industry revealed as garbage.

Reality: K-on was the last time Kyoto Animation won an anime season.

Supposed to be their "magnum opus", Violet Evergarden, flopped and didn't even make top3 best selling in its own season last year. Tsurune, despite being a better anime than Violet, flopped as well. Liz, another colossal failure, especially considering staff involved. Now Hibike opening way below expectations. It only goes downhill from here.

I am not projecting anything though.

>likely will get another season and possibly more movies.
yeah I don't know about this.

Those are kyoani shills. Real fans are all disappointed. Nobody wants forced hetero.

The KyoAni two "movie years" apparently were so flop they decided to extend it for two whole more years. How dumb can they be, eh?

Attached: kyoani movie years.jpg (1920x1533, 512K)

YUME WO

Well deserved.

Author keeps writing books like mad. Continuation is given. The "Finale" is length none.

They have nothing else to milk

Holy mother of bait. (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Nice arguments, fellow Kyoani cultist.

Attached: holla holla get yuan.jpg (1455x2160, 3.24M)

>t-those are just shills reee
Cope.

where do they go from here?

Maybe you are right but they did good anime after K-On, last year we got Chuu2 movie, Koe no Katachi was pretty good too and Maid Dragon was the best TV anime they did since Amaburi and Hyouka, we just have to pray that they drop the soap operas like Evergarden or the boring shit that Hibike was.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. They'll keep digging their own grave.

Sasuga Kyoani.

They are finished

>keep digging their own grave
KyoAni is bigger and more financially stable than ever. They're literally the only independent studio in the industry, as well as their own publisher. They might not be making big hits like K-ON and Haruhi anymore, but they don't need to. Smaller hits like Free, Hibike, Chuubiyo and VEG are enough to sustain their business and allow for continuous growth.

Attached: 1554854594763.jpg (2110x1500, 569K)

Attached: tybka.jpg (208x243, 10K)

Is Kyoani a one trick pony? Or are they capable of doing other genres? Depending on who's directing/producing the current show, I guess...

They’re best when doing SoL or comedies
Their dramatic shows are boring and lame

This.
Please stop tring to do "highbrow" dramas, Kyoani, you fucking suck at it.

>m-muh visual direction

b-b-buh my kyoani is dying rhetoric!

A wantanabe show that’s successful?

Because it’s about girls playing English music and not rule of cool

It's the most popular show this season in China.

>CIRT: Critical Incident Response Team
I wonder how much yuribait will they cram into that police station?

Source

Source

There was a thread the other day but it was deleted.

Heil GodAni

Everyone seething because kyoani stopped doing anime and doing more movies, keep crying

Mediore movie turn out. I hope Kyoani dies after what they did to Hibike.

>t. seething /u/seless
Just watch you people latch on to VEG once that lesbian OVA comes out.

I'm sure they be dumb enough to get butthurt when they don't end up together.
/u/ really has the lowest braincell count

>Kyoani won another season
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Tsurune movie soon

Breathe in, count to ten. Breathe out, count to ten.