Boku no Hero Academia

Pure Love always wins.
I always knew Deku would bringout the good in Toga.

Attached: 1556247136534~2.png (512x304, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Fixed_device
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi
youtu.be/6qF4JkJkUb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Twice is her lover though.

Cope.

I actually like these two. They look cute together

Attached: 1542082146028.png (600x400, 384K)

Hori's story gas sort of been meh the past year or two but he is doing a bang up job at building up hype for whatever he plans on doing between Deku, Ochako, and Toga.

What did Momo mean by this?

Attached: 1556233407995.jpg (887x1300, 411K)

Based Toga. I feel pretty odd since I identified with her so strongly. I'm living normally.

That's not even Momo you dingo.

Momo is for ________________________

I meant Mina.
That was a typo.

Ass eating and head pats.

Attached: sample_80cf26f6eddad7ea6d35b3f8213e7553.jpg (850x1199, 975K)

I'm surprised we havent gotten more scary Mina edits from this panel yet.

Attached: Jesus Christ how horrifying.jpg (829x643, 236K)

Where did you get this from?

pic related.

Attached: Deep Dope.png (1240x2038, 910K)

Hug those Frogs!

Attached: 1465118210909.png (231x344, 21K)

*suck*
*suck*
*suck*

Attached: real toga_.jpg (2480x3508, 1.15M)

Attached: TsuBikini.jpg (1748x2480, 1.07M)

cute and canon

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

They do but Toga is evil and just wants to kill Deku so it won't happen.

Get back in you cage Jade

deku will heal toga with love and they'll live happily ever after

O

Attached: MHA.png (1398x724, 785K)

Looks too cute.

It's been such a frequently repeated post, it's funnier the way you originally typed it. You should ask what various other characters not in the picture meant by this.

love is power

Wish energy.

Why would you want this?!

Attached: spooky mina.png (361x310, 9K)

oops

Attached: spooky mina 2.png (361x310, 10K)

Would fucking Mina means melting your dick?

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

have you been doing okay, miriofag?
you seem different.

Life is good.
ily

Why isn't she in a maximum security jail hospital.

that's good to hear
i was kind of worried

Attached: 1536532926636.png (785x168, 10K)

Kirishima is such a "lucky" guy

Kirishima is such a lucky "guy"

Mina is for ___________________________

shouldn't she say "ochaco chan"?

yung tranny he in sicko mode

Kirishima is such a lucky "gay"

spooky posting

Attached: 1554620389338.png (282x322, 85K)

SPLAT

Why does Toga look skinnier as Ochako than Ochako does as herself?

Should be Boku No Villain Special Needs School

Because she drank Ochako's blood, not her fat.

because Toga doesn't train her "roundness" by stuffing her face 24/7 like Ochako-chan does

No that's not english

Not if you get INCREDIBLY HARD.

based, tetsumina confirmed

ebin

Lewd

Attached: 1554509225341.png (500x1000, 570K)

Attached: dont watch an anime called boku.gif (361x476, 1.14M)

>Frog x Moth
cute

would you?

Attached: 1535960378074.png (878x900, 395K)

would I what?

Attached: bun quirks.png (720x610, 417K)

Attached: VvhdK-BB7Mc.jpg (604x604, 179K)

post cosplays

Attached: D4oABD3XkAcZVdK.jpg (1364x2048, 516K)

Why does this look like a crime scene photo? Is the girl in the middle shooped?

Man, if Deku gave the One for All to Toga's kid he'd be unstoppable.

Frog would.

Would boku those heroines.

Riot cock.

Attached: 75995fb0c6918b3719701d4c4c21062a.png (550x1100, 437K)

MY

Frog is for Bakugo

Attached: mic official cosplay.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

cutest ship and best eugenics ship

Attached: 1536512643468.jpg (770x828, 176K)

RUBBER

>super villains are super jobbers

>those tiny Momos

Attached: no.jpg (680x680, 85K)

bad meme

I don't think there would be any benefits of it being their kid exactly. You need to transfer OFA differently.

Anal queens.

Like with daddy's cummies

does anyone know artist source for pic related? tried every site i could think of and i couldn't find the original pic

Attached: Image.png (380x452, 193K)

Good tastes.

Attached: katsuyu otp.png (383x485, 458K)

>gets hit by a girl
>has hardening quirk
>ow
Even in fanfiction he's still such a little bitch.

He (probably) has 50% AfO DNA inside him so that could be pretty good in one of their kids.

Mina is for sexing a soap person to make a person that secretes a neutral pH substance

I'm gonna ruin this picture for you, user
>the hands

Can you Deku self-insertfags stop shipping Deku with Toga? It is so unsightly. Disgusting. Hmph.

Attached: tumblr_nzywqkpOF21ukn1hpo1_500.jpg (500x705, 98K)

>Mina x Wash
now THIS is a the patrician man's ship

>implying they're not togafags
From what I've seen from the dekufags they like to troll bakugofags and dekuhaters.

Attached: 165647473.jpg (288x450, 18K)

Eri is very cute and funny

Attached: 1555845771524.gif (560x315, 78K)

Are you fucking kidding me?

Nice.

Attached: D5HGbhFXsAAPWJg.jpg (832x1200, 217K)

>the shoes
perfect

>because Toga doesn't train her "roundness" by stuffing her face 24/7 like Ochako-chan does
when memes become reality

Attached: 1556298899343.jpg (644x953, 307K)

>dat pic related
???

Attached: fc75b7c06.gif (480x266, 1.61M)

oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Fixed_device
This is what their kid would be

Deku has already shown several times that he is willing to break his body for someone he cares about. All Toga has to do is convince him to care by saying the right thing. Heck, she could start off by playing up Stain's respect for him.

Evidently someone would, or mutants like him wouldn't be so common in-universe.

Attached: 1539508051480.jpg (2224x1668, 314K)

Are you saying they shouldn't?

Let it fuck you.

>Tall
>6 arms
>Endless penises
>stoic and mature
>caring
Imagine the hugs

With every new issue things get a little dumber. How long until every fucking character has access to 10 different quirks? Why can't Hori write interesting scenarios where the characters use their singular quirk in interesting ways? This "actually they had a hidden power all along" shit is awful.

Not necessarily, but you have to wonder what some of these kids' parents saw in their partner in the first place.

Attached: 1533317558527.jpg (1857x2048, 820K)

There's so much good cosplay, and you chose this...

Attached: DlH4-YlU0AAlUNw.jpg (724x1024, 66K)

In the volume 19 extras he says Toga actually can use the quirks of those she transforms into.

Sex is against the rules.

anyone who can translate it for me?

Attached: Volume_19_Himiko_Toga.png (602x949, 513K)

I guess your pic is not related? Because she looks disgusting.

Toga copied the appearance and DNA of a person with a passive power that requires no mental effort to activate.

Call me back when she's effortlessly copying someone like Momo or Cloudy-With-A-Chance-Of-Meatballs-Kun

kacchako landwhales are freaking the fuck out about the "gutsy roundness" comment in a volume extra, and now unironically believe that Bakugou loves fat chicks (because there's no way he could have actually been insulting her), so they're using it as an excuse to get even more fat now

Good for them. Anything that makes them even easier to identify will make them easier to avoid.

I disagree.

That's what Toga supposed to look like.

Anyone else completely fail to notice that the white lines on their uniforms say UA?
I feel like an idiot for not noticing this before.

Attached: UA.jpg (465x720, 70K)

Tsuyu is for ____________________________

>NEN

Toga isn’t a disgusting gook.

imagine the headpats

Attached: 324588031027707924.png (112x112, 24K)

Ahahaha. Right.

And yet she effortlessly uses the quirk for the first time ever, levitating a huge crowd of people all at once and perfectly weaponizing it. Ochako lived her entire life with this quirk and had extreme motion sickness using it on more than two objects at once.

Only noticed after a second thorough walk through.

>those fucking SHOES

Attached: 1475180133476.png (800x800, 1.36M)

back-hole impregnation

Attached: Surinam_toad_(DFdB).jpg (2692x2970, 2.27M)

Do they not know that bakugo isn't real, Wtf are they doing?

Attached: autism.jpg (447x336, 29K)

I want Shouji to pull me close with his eight strong arms and wrap me in a bone-crushing hug

Attached: 1555465657550.jpg (650x989, 226K)

But what's under his mask?

Attached: Hado.jpg (720x405, 72K)

Those were giant robots.

She gets nausea when she goes over her weight limit. No not that one.

Gross.

retards

Probably a beak.

pain

their kids will be super cute though

Toga and Deku tag teaming against a greater enemy when?

Attached: 1501181957467.jpg (962x1024, 131K)

I cant argue against that.

Have fun

Attached: 1530922639069.jpg (958x1508, 269K)

They'll go up against Tomura of course

No, it was one piece of rubble and deku, who probably weighed like 80lbs soaking wet.

The greater enemy is Kacchan cucking Deku

Attached: cuck.png (1616x4056, 2.3M)

how would be sex with toga?

Attached: 1495760615456.png (215x266, 21K)

cutest couple and most powerful hero duo

Attached: 1556287711733.jpg (965x1200, 166K)

bullshit

That was right after she spent minutes trashing the aforementioned giant robots. I don't like to call people names, but you're coming across kinda like a "speed-reader"

Attached: 1548218497586.png (1000x625, 473K)

a kissable face

Is it just me or this last set of chapters was incredibly good? Or at least, I enjoyed them a lot.
Maybe it's just because the heroes are fucking boring.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1658268965_7vw6.jpg (3000x2250, 1.45M)

>Peverse and dominant
nice

>She's (a bad guy) living in (the darkness among) a society (of superhumans.)
HORI!

Does it contradict your headcanon in some way?

>YAMATE

Attached: DeDGM25V0AAbBq6.jpg (1200x900, 239K)

Could someone like Toga even be treated in a real life mental institution? By nature she's attracted to blood.. and she especially wants to draw out the blood of the things she likes, so I don't think just giving her blood packs from hospitals would help calm her down.

It would be a nice way to die: orgasm + afterglow enhanced by the dizziness of blood loss while your life flashes before your eyes.

They're so desperate for a muscular chad to want their fat, disgusting bodies that they'll even turn to a fictional 16 year old boy for validation, even though Bakugou's is the most likely character to call someone out for being fat which is what he did to Ochako.

She needs to be put down like a dog

you mean ochako cucking deku

That was a prototype sketch.

she would be heavily medicated and put through extensive therapy and medical observation

>the fucking boots
This is autism.

Attached: spic pepe.png (136x102, 26K)

No, I'm not. It has been clear and consistent throughout this entire series that using a quirk is not a given. It requires practice and training and effort to get the hang of it. Toga learning to use other quirks could potentially make sense as an extension of that concept, but to have perfect mastery over other quirks that she's never used before is dumb. If this had been set up and expanded upon over the course of the series, it could have been interesting. But just springing it on the reader because Hori doesn't know how to get Toga out of the situation he wrote her into sucks hard.

Attached: uraraka.png (278x311, 91K)

>she's (a bad guy)

Fuck you, now I can't unseen it.

You'd need to find someone who's willing to get cut or give her a little blood every now and then, but also strong enough to prevent her from overpowering them if she loses her shit.

She really cant, this is what makes her irredeemable;: there is literallly no way to try and find a path outisde of the life she has now.

This is a sign.

Toga is going to hijack the upcoming BNHA movie now.

Based

That sounds like a very impossible arrangement, especially when you factor the whole 'Toga can use the quirk while transformed' thing.

and cute, and canon

You'd have to find someone whose quirk very difficult to copy. Someone whose power would basically be a dud if it were copied.

I remeber a previous threadin which the idea was brought up to have the movie take place in the fantasy AU . I wonder what the villains would look like?

Attached: MedievalMHA.png (1280x842, 1.49M)

Not yet

quirk bullet

>villain getting a power up thanks to the power of love
Marvelous.

Day of the Quirk Bullet when?

Honestly this picture as an arc idea sound great, I love it when a hero and a bad guy have to team up to escape due to circumstances.

I'm so glad Hori didn't do it before.

>Toga didn't make a single effort to throw anyone up in the air but somehow they all ended up high enough to become bloodstains on impact after falling
I don't mind the quirk evolution stuff but that was bullshit. Ochako's quirk just removes gravity, it doesn't immediately throw people upwards.

Hoo boy, so now we finally can say that bakugo/Urara is headcanon.

Blood Sex Sugar Magic
some artistic liberties are taken with characterization in it, but it's a fun read

More like the power of being batshit insane

Attached: my-hero-academia-1085310-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 82K)

It would be the movie Enemy Mine, of shounen.

Hopefully also ending with the "bad" guy getting pregnant!

What ever happened to the poster that was supposed to make BakuTsuyu art?

Everything and anyone she (ochaco) touches begins too float upwards unless being held by someone/something.

imagine a mosquito the size of your foot aiming directly for your liver.

When something is 0G'd, it moves in a tangent from the earth at the speed it rotates, which eventually sends it "upward"

so what? It means the idea was already there.

Sadness

BASED and soon to be CUTE and CANON

I think this is a plot hole, yeah. With Ochako people have been theorizing from day one that she could use Judo moves to throw people into the sky, implying she needs to put in some effort to do what Toga did here IN A MATTER OF SPLIT-SECONDS.
So far when Ochako's gravity powers haven't been anything like that, I remember she merely stopped Deku from falling into the pavement but didn't instantly send him upwards unlike this chapter.

they're literally just perfect for each other
not to mention they're extremely cute together

Attached: 1552090270036.jpg (735x890, 102K)

Horikoshi, like most mangaka, doesn't understand physics - this is what it comes down to. Each of these outcomes makes sense based on how you justify her quirk, but because he doesn't understand the physics he mixes them up and uses them interchangeably. It's always been one of MHA's biggest weaknesses.

Read what me and this user say.

I hate Ochako because she is fat.

Why are Pro Heroes so shit they can't even catch the most wanted criminals in their country who walk around in broad daylight?

This also explains why Momo exists in a perpetual state of jobbing.

Attached: wizards.png (915x933, 237K)

You realize how Ochako's quirk works, right? It makes thing levitate AND makes them very light at the same time (judging by how she's been able to use a massive column as a baseball bat). That meanst that you need minimal force to make something fly in any direction. She can lightly grab them while activating Ochako's quirk to make them move up pretty quickly.

I swear the LoV is finished this arc one way or another, considering this CEO who controls a city and has some heroes under his command has their EXACT LOCATION and could alert Endeavor and the rest of the Pro Heroes about them with the push of a button. Even if they lose to the LoV, it merely takes someone sending the Satellite signal to the heroes as revenge.

If that doesn't happen Hori is a hack

>Why Bakugo? Because he doesn't need any shading or tone and can be drawn quickly!
Hori literally using Toriyama tactics.

Are stupid or trying to bait?

Its called cartoon physics you stupid nigger.

You do realise Shiggys plan involves Giga waking up, tracking him down and pounding the liberation army into the ground.

Oh, Hori is a hack, don't get me wrong.
At this point I'm just here for cute characters doing stupid fun superhero shit a la Adam West Batman

that just means there's more to love and more to stab repeatedly, over and over again

That's why I say, even if the LoV loses to Giga or whatever, they could send the Satellite's signal to the heroes as a last-ditch effort and have the hero association destroy them.

Are you stupid? Twice was in the middle of a city taking a stroll long after they figured out his real identity. Dabi walks around like it's nothing too.

You see, the difference is that Horikoshi can be smart - some of his characters, plots, and ideas are extremely smartly written. He makes missteps sometimes - more so recently than before - but still he's generally quite good at it. The only thing that's truly asinine is his ability to misunderstand the very scientific concepts he uses to justify his world.

The fights could use consistently better choreography, then.

So how many scars will Toga's face have after this?

Would bang left if she cover her face.

Attached: 1551095258743.jpg (409x512, 43K)

Wouldn't Giga just destoroy the hero's or doc warp them?

hopefully none

>doujins deku gets raped by toga using twice's quirk out of the woodwork
>in reality it's going to be futa toga fucking everyone when the doujins pouring out

Not gonna lie, I'd destroy Tsuyu's fat ass

I really doubt he's trying to use as much real science here as you think he does

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi

Remeber what shiggy said before taking midoriya hostage; no really pays attention and police & heroes are reliant on civilians to report, hence why they where able to track them down in camino ward. Isn;t always guaranteed though.

Reminder that dating a shapeshifter means that you essentially have a one woman harem. He could literally fuck a different girl every day of the week without cheating.

Say what's Gentle up to nowadays anyway?

Ah, goes well with the mask imagery, and would compliment her face changing ability

Toga maybe crazy but she's not gonna pour molten gold on her face.

Prison most likely.

Getting his pedo ass raped by prison inmates

In fairness I do tend to get a bit hung up on the science being applied, but at the very least he could be more consistent about how things work. It's fine leaving the justification up to us losers, but if he doesn't follow his own rules it creates a more prevalent issue.

That midget is 20 y.o., officer

Wait how is he a pedo?

Alright i'll give you that, but im still not buying how fast it all went down. Toga is fast as fuck alright but that was still too fast and nobody even tried to do anything against her.

Are you an idiot or is this a joke?

I've long since abandoned this approach. I try to figure out stuff on the fly and only get annoyed when there's so many contradictions I literally can't find any explaination for how something works.

I kind of wish Gentle and La Brava would reappear as comedic Jesse and James side characters. Like becoming famous children show stars

Because we definitely need more filler right now, thank you user

The second, I was being intentionally obtuse for a gaff.

Nonsense.

She managed to fuck up Eraser, and all the jobber memes aside, he's way stronger than a bunch of random mooks and a rich bimbo (and I don't have anything against rich bimbos) who seem to be way better at writing articles than fighting.

she should come back with a new plan every arc

Attached: evil-masterplan.gif (496x368, 260K)

Do you think Twice will create a Deku clone next chapter to make Toga's final moments her happiest?

she'll live and live happily with the real deku, as his wife

Does he have his measurments?

My bad, officer. She's actually 21. I just love 'em short.

Attached: 384be693b77b6e349c8530bdd813cc4b.jpg (761x1200, 134K)

Not filler, just backup stories

>111cm
Can't feel my legs

Attached: Haha.png (810x1038, 1.44M)

She'll live. In fact Toga will look in a mirror, see her horribly scarred face, and cry about how beautiful she looks now.

Underrated. Travis Scott is my favorite white rapper btw.

Who's gonna fight Feel Good Inc.?

Lizard boy or Twice?

Could be worse

Attached: otre3qNl8g1tofr7.jpg (426x877, 118K)

If you love them short then that means you want to molest little children. I must arrest you.

IMAGINE

That's so racist, officer.

she's also pretty stacked

Hey what do you know, these past few chapters have been pretty good.
I don't know if i should find it funny or sad that Toga is a better Ochako than Ochako though.

Wait a minute, didn't La Brava say she was with him for 8 years or something?

Friends!

Attached: 1552413606536.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

I kind of thought that was the case, but it can be pretty hard to tell. I chuckled either way, so well done.

How is that racist?

What if Toga's face stays stuck at half Ochaco?

she's also better at being a wife to deku than ochaco is

Fuck off

it's cute and canon and you can't do shit

Impossible, she only found about Gentle after graduating high school and becoming a shut in

As Deku helps Toga start getting the help she needs her infatuation slowly becomes a reciprocated love, but due to appearances nothing can become public, and Deku still loves Ochako. A few years down the line Ochako and Deku, a known pro-hero couple, take Toga in to live with them under the guise of a rehabilitation program. Of course, that isn't a total lie - she still needs to heal and adjust - but it's also because they want the opportunity to spend more time with their now close friend, and to let her experience life outside of an institution. Much later, they're happily together as a little polyamorous family; Deku and Ochako are married, and though public opinion on both Himiko's past and on polygamy won't let her marry them as well, she's content with her life - happy simply to be loved.

I thought that was middle school

It is anything but canon and you can’t do shit

Extremely, officer

>tfw you realise that Sports Festival 2:Electric Boogaloo is going to probably coincide with the Nip Olympics

Attached: chuckle_stops.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

deku doesn't love ochaco though, he doesn't even know she loves him.
toga is winning the dekubowl.
polygamy is good too though

Attached: 1554517213093.jpg (600x900, 89K)

To be honest I'm not sure, I just vaguely remember something about her being a friendless loser and her finding Gentle after finishing some studies.

Ochaco's quirk absolutely causes floatation beyond just removing gravity. See her save on Deku from the entrance exams again: he was heading toward the ground at splat speed, her touch changes his speed and floats him. That scene just plain cannot work if her touch just removes gravity and nothing else.

>Miriofag 2: Son of Miriofag
Does anyone got that pic with Deku and Ochako after round 5?

The simpler explanation is that her quirk does only remove gravity, Hori just doesn't understand inertia.

>He doesn't know how /sci/ence works
What happens when you remove all weight from an object, baka-user kun

Ochako just can't murder people left and right for multiple reasons.

I am still arresting you

Attached: 7000.jpg (480x368, 43K)

Not that user, but nothing happens, cause weight is not mass.

you must be new here

That's actually great. That means that I'm not arrested right now. And need I remind you that I am right now Gentle Criminal, a guy who can't beat a well trained middleschooler with a good quirk, but can fuck up not only a single police officer, but ecen a bunch of pro heroes in at least 15 different ways.What I'm trying to say is that it would be really ill-advised to try and arrest me, officer. And therefore, toodles.

Attached: Gentle's_Quirk.png.jpg (1336x1298, 1.43M)

source?

Ugly thots

Why read BNHAMACademia when One Punch Man has much stronger heroes?

Oh my god, no, you must be way newer than me. Just look at you!

Anal, since the vagina is the most acidic external part of the human body.

Say what you will about the plausibility of Toga copying 0G, but this is the longest time in a while that threads have had such a favorable ratio of actual discussion + quality shitposting : low-effort cancer

Attached: 9a4.png (481x621, 105K)

>having any kind of tits
>having an ass
yeah, no, nice headcanon

Because strength is not interesting by itself.

You don’t scare me. I will arrest everyone that endangers children. Prepare yourself.

cheers

Attached: 1555620468355.jpg (1500x846, 222K)

Attached: fixed.png (1364x1365, 2.4M)

why dod they still write "ochako" it's "ochaco"

Dont know if somebody posted it threads before but here are the sales someone posted on the sales thread 2 days ago

Attached: US BNHA Sales.png (1865x2776, 3.17M)

En fucking garde, monsieur

Attached: 77ca52394ec78df458a526c9331208d5.jpg (540x650, 60K)

Friendly reminder that Mineta could totally pin Tsuyu to the shower door, douse her in cold water, have his way with her, and clean up the evidence.

Their sources are always the same: Twice wanting to get with Toga. That makes them in a relationship because we have /r9k/ posters here.

Hey something just occurred to me. We now know that some quirks condition peoples psyche like in Toga's case. Could it be that La Brava's über infatuation is, at least in part, a compulsion created by her quirk?

Attached: 1556182146403.jpg (300x382, 49K)

I will never pronounce gif with soft "g", nor will I ever type Ochako with a second "c".

wait...did she get smaller? she wasn't a 3 year old, she was like 8 or something

To be honest, we don't even know if he does, but Hori made this and they also spend a ton of time together.

Attached: 63688w.png (540x710, 168K)

powering from love > powering from hatred

also it was confirmed that toga does not love twice in a recent chapter
sadly the twice self inserter is delusional and won't go away

Attached: 1554499493174.png (503x635, 375K)

Oh hey, I've never thought of that, and I've been talking about the psychological effects of quirks for years now. That's a pretty plausible theory.

It might have affected her priorities in life.

Why so many people talking about Quirk Evolution when Toga stated she didn't evolve hers?
Oh right, is it because the Mommy talked about the concept? If that's a thing that exists, then yeah Shigaraki probably found out an offscreen power-up and he'll try it on Destro ala Gear Second.

Damn, I'm pretty fucking sure you're just Miriofag changing his shitposts.

Ochapo

yeah, she got smaller after the rescue. Still not sure if it's on purpose to reflect her power overheating and making her a few years younger, OR it's just editorial desires to have a younger element in the MC's somehow

I've been asking for raws of that page since the chapter release, but no one's got 'em. There's no way to find out what it really says until we get them .

quit it, i just think deku and toga are both super cute and make a really great couple

So who's going to face off in 2nd year sports festival?

I'd imagine years of drinking people's blood and flipping around has given Toga an abnormally strong stomach.

Of course they are, Miriofag

Yes we do, he asked her to marry him.

>111cm

Attached: 1554948579521.png (1139x1079, 456K)

She got motion sickness from either levitating herself or something too heavy for her to handle. When we met her for the first time she effortlessly levitated a ton of robots each one of which should weight way more than a bunch of humans.

The funny thing is that Toga probably could have been a hero if someone gave her a Capri Sun blood bag when she was still a wee loli.

stop picking on me, leave me alone

Shuddup for a second, will you?

How do I get a gf that looks like this?

They sure do.

Attached: 1555025323573.jpg (700x988, 205K)

As Deku helps Toga start getting the help she needs her infatuation slowly becomes a reciprocated love, but due to appearances nothing can become public, and Deku still loves Ochako. A few years down the line Ochako and Deku, a known pro-hero couple, take Toga in to live with them under the guise of a rehabilitation program. Of course, that isn't a total lie - she still needs to heal and adjust - but it's also because they want the opportunity to spend more time with their now close friend, and to let her experience life outside of an institution. Much later, they're happily together as a little polyamorous family; Deku and Ochako are married, and though public opinion on both Himiko's past and on polygamy won't let her marry them as well, she's content with her life - happy simply to be loved.

So we wind up at Toga's motivation for joining the LoV: her entire quirk and its use is too degenerate for anyone to have tried to help her with it.

Inasa Deku Shoto and Bakugo free for all brawl.

Stop acting annoying and I'll stop picking on you

Shouldn't that straw be falling apart?

cute

Attached: 1540949430204.png (700x988, 239K)

Find a hobo, wash her, and put a ton of makeup on her face.

She only went crazy because she suppressed her urges for years until they finally brimmed over and were unleashed. If she'd been allowed to moderately indulge over the course of her life she'd probably be fine.

Attached: gif.png (630x773, 254K)

They'll have to show UA accepting other schools' competitors. Which should happen but I'm not Hori.

you're mean.

An Easier Place

It's "gheeph", user

Ochako's quirk is probably the easiest in the world to use next to Shigaraki's. Just touch the thing, then press both hands together once you want that thing to fall back down. Using it seems to have drained her energy quicker than usual, anyway, so that's a drawback.

It's for your own good. I'm only mean when you start forcing your ships too much and act too simmilar to Miriofag.

Would you let a little Toga nibble on your wrist to keep her from going crazy?

it's a hard G, user

Don't stop, you're doing the right thing.

Attached: 1508634619618.png (800x800, 441K)

Ochako doesn't want to kill people with her quirk. Toga does.

i'm sorry
they're just really too cute i can't help it

Easy, Conference Tournament involving multiple schools nation wide. Like with high school boxing and wrestling.

Please, control yourself. People will like you more. You don't have to be silent, but trying to silence others is also rude.

>user doesn't realize how fast the earth is spinning
so I guess the Liberationmemes should've gone flying to the west

I like the sound of that. I hope Hori doesn't cop out by having the blood heal her. It's just supposed to give her energy and allow her to transform.

Bueno.

I want Aizawa to help me accept the things I can't change!

I hope Toga drains/absorbs ochako and takes her place for good. Like Deku smashes shit up in a fight and creates a cover for her to isolate ochako :^)

then years later, its revealed to Deku and the audience - as their kid has sharp teeth and blonde hair, Deku looks at Ochako who has those crazy eyes

fin

Ochako is just Toga if she sucked. I don't like Toga much either, but at least she'll be more fun to watch fight and more believable as an adversary if she can copy their powers as well as their faces.

Attached: 1555716530551.gif (365x483, 147K)

that's a nicer way of saying things, i may have been kind of rude, i'll try to be more considerate from now on
fuck the twicefag though, i hate him

Hey she consented so it's legal.

Pair her with someone that has a blood regenerarion quirk.

Attached: jailtime.jpg (672x716, 225K)

i want to make you feel happy and give you lots of hugs and kisses

The earlier in a series something is the less credibility it usually has. See JoJo's if you want a good idea of what I mean.

*cough* Vlad King *cough*

I won't be too upset if she completely recovers, but this is definitely the better way to go.

>toga drinks so much of ochaco's blood that she literally just becomes her
i'm okay with this

The girls in MHA are a waste of ink

Attached: Nero.jpg (1088x1742, 94K)

Guess we know what one of Deku's secret quirks is going to be.

he controls his blood, he can't regenerate it

Quirks were a mistake. They're nothing but a disease.

*cough* you can't be sure *cough*

*Teleports behind you and handcuffs you*

Nothing personnel, pedo.

We don't know that, he could have blood regeneration along with blood control, I mean have you seen how much blood he shoots out?

>toga has all the blood she can drink, all straight from her favorite source; her husband
cute

Handcuff me too, officer :3 I've been bad! uwu

Attached: nae7h6EJM1uku9tc.jpg (456x456, 151K)

I mean, I would assume he at least replenishes blood at an accelerated rate - even if it's not instantaneous blood creation. Otherwise he would be woozy after one fight and unconscious after the second. Plus being able to release your blood without any real damage would be a big boon for Toga-feeding duty.

Pretty much. Had her parents and community understood her needs, none of this would have ever happened.

*completely ignores it, gets rid of the handcuffs, fucks up the officer, drinks the finest tea*

Every day he's proven more and more right.

if they have zero mass the second they start to take a step theyll go up

Oh no no no no

Attached: Overhaul_Anime.png (250x568, 75K)

I didn't know Saitama was into cosplay. I wonder if he'll look better for the actual season.

couldnt twice use toga to make a bunch of ochako/deku clones

Please stop it you always make pictures likes this then you say he do that in the story that is not true so stop it already + it is not funny

>zero mass

Attached: 1499295875252.jpg (350x389, 25K)

H-Hayai! How could... do this...

The more I think of BnHA the more I think of how similar it is to Medaka Box. Quriks and Skills are damn near interchangeable.

Attached: m077.17.jpg (1456x1068, 444K)

Have her be in a relationship with someone who doesn't mind pricking his finger and letting her suck on it.

Personality linked powers are an old trope.

ochako can swing around concrete pillars like theyre made of styrofoam

it's a japanese comic book for teenagers, dont pipe up with your physics 100 high school knowledge like youre richard feynman

Attached: getarealjob.png (438x438, 372K)

Who's the BnHA equivalent of Kumagawa?

She could use him to clone anyone whose blood she can consume.

Midnight?

>zero mass

Attached: 1551470533860.jpg (961x864, 93K)

Kouda

You're saying this as if this isn't exactly what most of the LoV has been about from the start.

Toga's quirk is morbid and Twice's quirk drove him insane. Shiggy lost his faith in society due to the failure of heroes to help him in a time of need, as well as having an inherently destructive quirk. Even Spinner has a very prominent mutation type quirk and appears to be a shut-in, and Magne is trans. Kurogiri, Dabi, and Mr. Compress are the only ones with no obvious connection to the theme of society creating its villains.

Okay, this is sounding a little smug, but I've been pushing this since before we found out about even Twice's backstory and vindication is nice; in any case the point is that yeah, all it would have taken is a little care to avert this, and that's exactly the point.

I don't know about 'wants to'. I think it's more 'is willing to'.

Nah, user, they fucking disappear. Remember E=mc^2? That's what it means. And if you mean zero rest-mass, Ochako's quirk would make her create nuclear (far worse, actually) explosions by touching anything at all.

If they had zero mass, anything Ochako touches would be sent flying to the west at a speed of about 1600 km/h.

>Dabi
>no obvious connection to the theme of society creating its villains
Is that so, ENJI TODOROKI

>Dabi
Well, I wouldn't say it's 100% obvious but we all pretty much know the direction it's moving towards. Whatever happens, he's got some connection to best dad Endy.

Hey guys wanna guess what my quirk is

Wild guess: Kurogiri in this whole thing for protection because his quirk is very valueable and he's been heavily pressured by some shady people to work under them until AfO came. And Compress... Compress is a unique case of a LoV member who's just in it for shits and giggles. He's some sort of a weird artist type and just happens to have a pretty cool quirk.

>still missing out why people are calling him an idiot

Raging homosexuality?

Cocklust?

>and Magne is trans
Correction: WAS trans.

Attached: Magne's_Death.png (518x628, 227K)

Wrong!!!! Please guess again

He'll always be trans in our hearts. Rest in a few pieces ans some red goo, you magnificent creature.

Shirou?

>Wild guess: Kurogiri in this whole thing for protection because his quirk is very valueable and he's been heavily pressured by some shady people to work under them until AfO came.
Wouldn't be the first time. That crystal Yakuza jobber joined Overhaul because he was being kept as a slave to create counterfeit gems using his quirk.

Zero mass would mean that Ochako's quirk basically turns things into photons.
Light speed is relative because photons have no mass and mass is necessary to experience time.
Anyone Ochako touches would just immediately die and rot away into nothing.
Kinda like Shiggy's quirk, actually.

Okay, okay, you're right about that one. Instead of "obvious" let's say "shown in text", or something along those lines. The point is we all know where it's going, but it hasn't gone their yet.

That's a solid guess. If I had to make a similar guess for Compress it would be that he used his quirk as part of his act as a stage performer (or even a street performer, as that would explain why he couldn't get certified) - an ultimately harmless crime, but one that put him on the wrong side of the law.

OOF. I'm gonna be real with you, I completely forgot that even happened. That's what I get for jumping back in after a long break.

Nope. You've lost my attention and should tell me the answer to regain at least some hope to get it back again.

>Implying she can't touch air
She'd be a nuke herself

This is going to kick off a shitstorm with a lot of the SJW who for some reason follow this series.

Oh boy. This will get Hori more death threats than normal once the anime scene airs

Random blood packs would definitely not calm her down. She only actually enjoys blood that comes from people she likes. When Shouji interrupted her attempted dekurape, she got pissed and said would never drink his blood because he wasn't her type..

Not everyone is as skilled as Gentle user

>That's a solid guess. If I had to make a similar guess for Compress it would be that he used his quirk as part of his act as a stage performer (or even a street performer, as that would explain why he couldn't get certified) - an ultimately harmless crime, but one that put him on the wrong side of the law.
You mean him faking being a real magician? This is my official headcanon from now on.

High IQ Cloverchad here. "Mass" is the amount of particles of an object. A physical object with zero mass doesn't exist because it is literally nothing.

Ochako's quirk is zero gravity i.e she negates the effect that acceleration due to gravity has on an object. The problem is Horikoshi makes it look like you can swing around a weightless boulder as easy as a baseball bat, which isn't true. The boulder still retains its mass and thus its inertia i.e resistance to acceleration. The more mass an object has, the greater its inertia. In simple terms this means a weightless boulder can still crush you to death.

Attached: this ain't it.jpg (1024x483, 73K)

But it didn't cause much of a fuss when the chapter came out

>High IQ Cloverchad here. "Mass" is the amount of particles of an object
High IQ Cloverechad needs to learn that particles got mass too.

because a lot less people read the manga than watch the anime, especially normies

>SJWs
>reading
Normalfags need colors to be outraged user.

Because it wasnt as popular and SJW are surface level secondaries in everything.

>High IQ Cloverchad
Oxymoron

Most of the kind who whine about such things never read the manga. Just consume the anime

Yes, and how does that make me wrong?

IMAGINE

Attached: 1537048508129.jpg (468x655, 54K)

>"Mass" is the amount of particles of an object.
No its not, the amount of particles has another term I forgot but mass refers to the energy required to for an object to change its state (acceleration and angle acceleration)

Imagine the blowjobs

>thinking animeonly SJW's have the brain capacity to read

no one gave a fuck about shieldbro false rape scene when it came out in the WN or manga, only when it aired did the SJW fags explode like it was the worst thing ever

I bet her breath smells like rusty iron

user the amount of particles or matter an object has is its mass.

That's not what mass is.
Mass is an object's gravitational power. How much pull toward other objects it has.
Light has zero mass and I think we can all agree that light exists, otherwise reading these posts would be impossible.

>amount of matter
Yes, that is mass.
>amount of particles
No, you are a brainlet.

They determine it but its not its definition.

You are wrong too nigger.
"Mass" is purely defined by an object's resistance to acceleration.

How does being wrong about what mass is makes you wrong? By definition.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT WHAT CONSTITUTES MASS YOU FUCKING AUTISMOS

Attached: Mustard's_gun.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Particles are composed of matter dumbfuck

Attached: b07.png (500x385, 61K)

stop posting that loser Braptard. hahaha BRAPtard. FART BOY FART BOY FART BOY. god what a dumby.

Please continue, user. I'm pissing myself reading this shit. You're doing god's work.

Attached: happy might.gif (450x252, 837K)

Your thinking and analysis are impressive and correct, user. Hero society is flawed, and has failed the members of the LoV, and many more besides. It is an attempt to maintain the status quo of 300 years ago through regulation and repression, and very unfair, and that is why reformers like Stain, the LoV, and secretly the Liberation Army are popular. The problem is, the reformers have embraced violence and murder as their tactics, and that gets them fought by the heroes. At best a stalemate, at worst, total defeat. What they SHOULD be doing is trying to get the heroes themselves to turn against the system, as apparently the LA has managed to do with some. If the next Symbol of Peace speaks out against the system, the system will change. Although it's not clear that will happen...

But what about that guy with the quirk that made his body entirely out of anti-matter?

Do blood born illnesses not exist in BNHA world? Wouldn't Toga be incredibly sick all the time?

Also does her quirk just let her heal damage? I'm kind of confused what happened with her in the latest chapter. It did look like she was stressed and part of her skin fell off as a result though, so I guess it's like... a second skin?

Also holy fuck I want art of Ochako in Toga's costume now so bad.

I can give you a hint!!!! It is about reading!!!!!

Does anti-magic have mass?

Light got zero rest-mass, user.

Maybe people are just healthy.

Assuming medical technology and procedures have advanced in the last few decades/however long since first quirk popped up, certain diseases must be quite rare

>it's an ochaco-related physics argument epsiode
I love these episodes, they're so fucking retarded

Every fucking time. Your stomach got acid to deal with stuff like that. Unless you've got cuts in you mouth ot esophagus or it's a few specific deseases, drinking blood is pretty safe. You can get side effects from getting too much iron, but you'll have to drink a lot of blood.

Do single paragraph breaks exist in dumbfuck ledditor posts?

Yes, but different particles can have different masses. I could easily have two objects that are each composed of the same number of particles but have different masses.In the first place "particle" isn't an actual specific denotation of scale. Grains of sand are particles, as is the dust in the air - but so are things on a smaller scale, such as individual molecules. But even if that wasn't the case a molecule of carbon dioxide (CO2) is more massive than one of carbon monoxide (CO).

If Ochako removed weight then anything she uses her quirk on should shoot up into the sky because bouncy is still a thing in air.
There are all kinds of bullshit technicalities. Mirio should be fucking invisible when using his quirk. Momo should literally nuke everything when using her quirk.

Attached: 1550276164661.png (500x336, 170K)

Guys, guys, don't argue. It's all pretty simple. Just look at this diagramm of a quark-antiquark pair forming.

Thank you, oh Lord and Savior All for One, for this Autism

Attached: Feynmann_Diagram.png (431x275, 13K)

What is wave-particles?

Attached: not amused.png (126x183, 43K)

HARD MODE: watch until the very end
youtu.be/6qF4JkJkUb8

Attached: 1556007327245.png (2000x1500, 1.85M)

>"Mass" is purely defined by an object's resistance to acceleration.
>purely
No. You're referring to inertia which correlates to mass but inertia does not *quantify* mass. That is why "the amount of matter of an object" definition exists. Neither definition is incorrect.

Attached: peek.jpg (1200x900, 276K)

There are ways to at least partially justify Mirio's quirk not rendering him invisible. Momo's quirk is busted, yeah, but it's at least internally consistent. I haven't been a major player in this argument, but my point from the start has been that Horikoshi keeps multiple incompatible interpretations of Ochako's quirk in play.

My theory, if I treat it as intentional, is that she simply does more than just cancellation. Seeing as she seems to be able to coax things in certain directions without prodding them and manipulate objects in ways that don't make sense, I conclude that her quirk has a number of subtler telekinetic affects that she can so fat only access subconsciously.

Attached: buddy_boy.gif (300x220, 666K)

Is that Krumbs at 1:20?

Can we all just agree that Ochako's quirk is based around tachyons?

I am under the impression ochakos quirk is not properly definable as it does many different things

You mean every type of particle?

>fat
nice Freudian Slip there

Urarakas quirk is actually Physics manipulation.

You could just chalk it off as as not actually gravity negation/nullification and its actually making the objects have the equivalent density mass and density as air.

Ochaco's weight limit is about three tons. More than that and she hurls. The crowd probably didn't weigh that much.

You can see, during the battle exam, as the giant robot is making its debut, she's got her hand over her mouth and is looking queasy. She'd obviously already pushed herself too far, at that point. Which is probably why she barfed rainbows after saving Decu...

>she can so fat only
Perfect typo.

Attached: 1533355664056.jpg (226x244, 58K)

Please guess again I am waiting

>Landwahle ships kacchako.
I thought it was just a meme

garbage can

>that mineta

Attached: 1550329177002.jpg (648x315, 58K)

Feel free to call me a brainlet, but I'm confused.
Is this a metaphor or did Toga literally wear a mask to hide her ahegao face?

Attached: 20190426_181323.png (596x795, 526K)

a metaphor, it's kinda explained in the next chapter

She's been always obsessed with blood in a inappropriate way. Toga's been in some sort of therapy that taught her how to imitate and act like a proper member of society. The she saw a boy she liked covered in blood and her "mask" crumbled. She murdered the boy because of her obsession with blood.

Ah yes she was wearing a literal mask that was just a black smiley face so that everyone around her would think she was completely normal.

Attached: probably.png (362x258, 147K)

Metaphor. She pretended to be normal until events caused her 'mask' to shatter.

I won't call you a brainlet but I gotta ask, is this your very first storytelling media you've ever consumed? The mask metaphor is all over the place I am kinda confused how you've never encounter it before.

It makes long posts more readable. How is this not obvious?

fucking brainlet

Shitposters don't care about being understood.

>It makes long posts more readable
They're also used incorrectly, because ledditors are stupid fucks, and their sites coding reflects that. Double breaks are meant to be used sparingly, at the sign of a complete shift in topic

not

after

every

sentence

because

otherwise

it's

fucking

obnoxious

and

shits

up

the

formatting.

grow a pair you faggot bitch

Why does Toga "love" Deku again? It's been ages since I read their first interaction.

Everyone insisting Toga and Deku are now headed for the altar should consider this. Shiggy has said all who stand with him will get to preserve the things they love. But Deku is obviously high on his "To be killed" list. For Toga, will he forebear killing the kid he hates so much? Or will he go for Deku with both hands some day and Toga will leap in the way and become an ex-Toga?

She just thinks he looks cute or something

They claim it makes them more readable but instead makes thier posts resemble a children's book format.

i'm glad i watched it just for that grape

Attached: 1543118547911.jpg (725x679, 66K)

>last chapter was pretty good
>"wow this manga is actually fun for once!"
>remember that there is -literally- no reason for the jewish company and the league of villains to be fighting each other because they have the exact same objective
>remember the manga is shit

Attached: 1555809455435.png (500x463, 157K)

Not that user, and I've no idea if people in burgerland are taught how to write, but you don't mark topics with paragraphs, you use them to mark finished blocks of thoughts.

It's called the "Villain Alliance" or "League of Villains" for a reason: they don't all have the same ideals, they just happen to be the only criminal organization that stays alive in Hero-Society.

She saw him covered ib blood and half-dead after his fight with Muscular and it turned her on.

She saw him covered in blood and bruises with two shattered arms and still pushing on. A cute little trooper.

>hey just happen to be the only criminal organization that stays alive in Hero-Society.
that's just false

Trannies BTFO literally

Wow, saying the mean words really refuted my argument. Well done, I must back away from your intellectual might.

Congrats on being unable to read.
A single break is meant to symbolise a shift in thought; a double break is meant to symbolise a shift in topic, as exemplified here.

And I'm a nocturnal bong, don't insult me like that.

>QLA fights for PR, LoV fights to recover Giran and fuck up the people who dared to attack them
>no reason for fighting
user...

Okay guys let's say you're Toga and you're about to be caught.

Do you:
A. Run away
B. Fight
C. Do the handsigns of some girl you met once a hundred chapters ago for seemingly no reason except drama

Attached: 1556165362670.jpg (1200x671, 108K)

to be fair, the writing in these last two chapters was, like, really bad. Curious claims to be a great interviewer, but she just psychotically screams questions while both her and toga make sex faces.

and like, how are we, the reader supposed to feel about this? they make Toga's victory look like a big heroic moment but it comes out of nowhere and also maybe we're supposed to feel sorry for this murderer????

>WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHHH

there is no reason for re-destro to not call the league of villains and join forces with them
this forced and roundabout way of making them both fight is just retarded

Wouldn't she not like him after he is healed and not covered in blood though?

>A single break is meant to symbolise a shift in thought; a double break is meant to symbolise a shift in topic, as exemplified here.
The source is your ass, right? It doesn't matter how many breaks you use, it matters how it looks in the end. Double break on Yea Forums makes a devision between paragraphs obvious, single one turns it into a visual mess.

bargain my freedom with my body

>that Iida autism

She's already got her first lady boner from Izuku and is now set on her goal.

>The redditor cries out in pain as his favourite site is insulted

>there's no reason
>PR
user, please...

i got a lady boner from izuku too

"Quirk" in Japanese is 個性 which means personality.

>calls people reddit
>he reads boku no boredom
The irony is palpable

Attached: 20181126_161234.jpg (1080x1010, 407K)

what a coincidence, that is about the time I dropped the manga becuase HOLY FUCK THAT LAST SCHOOL EXAM WAS FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOORING
it was 2 volumes of that shit, TWO FUCKING VOLUMES OF IT

The Liberation army doesn't want to destroy society, they want to reshape it in their own ideals and sees themselves as the good guys. The LoV has no reason to oppose them, but they generally just want to fuck shit up and has no reason to help them either.

The LA using them for PR is not a bad move because they want to brand themselves as society's liberators, showing the LoV attack civilians is a good argument for letting civilians use their quirks, while they also present the LoV as tragic victims created by society's stance on quirk restrictions.
Too bad they're not aware of the LoV being the Main Villains and thus having plot armor.

>Double break on Yea Forums makes a devision between paragraphs obvious, single one turns it into a visual mess.
>>literally just used a single break to separate the quotation and the sentence
Either this is masterful bait or I'm talking to an ESL or a moron. No, the sauce is my eduction. Try it, you might like it; you'll learn much more about form from an English teacher than from leddit.
And yes, form is just as important as spelling and punctuation when it comes to the written language. Saying that you refuse to use commas correctly because you think full stops look better isn't at all correct or justifiable; since they each have different uses for a given meaning, the same way the break and the double break have fundamnetally different meanings. You haven't got a leg to stand on, either use your breaks correctly or incorrectly, but don't bitch when somebody corrects you then calls you out.

Attached: registered.jpg (400x551, 77K)

And yet here you are. Welcome

>the LOV's or at the very least shiggy's goal is to destroy literally everything in society, good or bad doesn't matter, just destroy it all with the exception of things they personalty like
>the QLA want people to be free, to not hide their true selves and to use their quirks uninhibited but still keep society intact
>wHy DoNt ThEy TeAm Up

user do you literally have brain damage, their goals are nowhere similar enough to even think of teaming up

Attached: 1518213014593.gif (300x168, 2.65M)

but can even the power of the Dekock tame the beast? or just end in the belly of the beast?

Attached: 1533180954722.png (600x750, 509K)

the dicku is just too good, none can resist

>And yet here you are. Welcome

Attached: 1545440574377.png (594x582, 41K)

Please hurry guess again I am waiting

Your education is really fucking stupid if it taught you rules instead of principles. I can use single breaks with quotes because quotes are clearly separated from my response by color.

Yes you do wonderful self-portraits. You really captured your eyes

>manga so boring that they are discussing how is the right way to write on 4chin
lol

stop fighting

to be fair there are a lot of people with more fucked up faces than that in the bnhaverse

Noone is fighting we're good childhood friends

Not really.
Even the weirdest looking mutants don't look like they're constantly about to cream themselves.

imagine being la creatura like the birdboy I would put a bullet in my head

>187579192
Seething simp is seething

how do you get "about to cream themselves" from a generic smiley mask

Sure, but that still implies Toga used a mask of a fucked up face to fool her classmates into thinking she was normal and wore is all the time from the day she met them. There are more convincing ways to pretend you're normal.

Attached: legoman.jpg (198x324, 27K)

>finally get wifi access
>thread is dead
Go fuck yourselves

Attached: 1555979409862.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I'm talking about her normal face.

>Your education is really fucking stupid if it taught you rules instead of principles
>>You see children, when we Add two things together, we do so on principle. To everybody else 2+2=4; but if you really feel like it, you don't have to do it that way. If you want 2+2=5, and that is just as correct!
>>You see children, when we spell 'irrelevant', we do so on principle. To everybody else 'irrelevant' is spelt as so; but if you really feel like it, you don't have to do it that way. If you want 'irrelevant' to be spelt 'irrelephant', and that is just as correct!
You sir are a fucking idiot, and your school should be shut down. Principles of a subject are not subjective, each subject has rules you have to abide by otherwise everybody wins and nobody is wrong, on technicalities. Using a double break in the place of a single break is not aceptable form no matter how much you like it or think it is correct, and you certainly should be expected to be marked down for it.
t. Private grammar school education.

Attached: unreal.jpg (547x692, 75K)

No need to get your panties in a twist because your secret shame was found. Just be yourself

Attached: blood witch.png (1252x1252, 1.18M)

>*steals ur bf*

Toga was an asspull even if it was foreshadowed

Please please can you guess again hurry I am waiting

This

Why am I getting deleted for not stroking this dumbfuck's ego?

>Toga was an asspull
She won against overwhelming odds and a murderous bully. I don't care how she did it, just that she did it.

I think that Kurogiri was one of AfO's servants who was rewarded for his loyalty with a bomb-ass quirk that AfO poached immediately once it manifested.

Attached: coincidence.png (530x369, 381K)

>Togafags mentality

Not surprising

Attached: 184F76B0-6516-4276-BF53-988AE60AF624.png (600x600, 147K)

this, bullies btfo

Everything in this series is an asspull like all might going plus ultra against nomu, deku 1 million against muscles

>lol I just do the Ochako hand jutsu for no reason
>wow it worked
5 star writing

bullies are bad and i hate them

I like the idea that kurogiri had trouble controlling his quirk before he got his "physical body", which AfO had made for him

I stand up to them.

She said she'd been watching how Ochaco used her power. She had a reason, and she knew it would work.

that's good, you're very brave, i never stoop up to my bullies.

>She said she'd been watching how Ochaco used her power.
How? She hasn't witnessed Ochako beyond the forest.

I miss Kurogiri

Speed reader.
Sports Festival, Yakuza raid