"Sayaka is the best girl in Madoka Magica."

"Sayaka is the best girl in Madoka Magica."

What kind of person do you imagine?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/URf7eA_aajs
youtube.com/watch?v=cH6NB2F-Jcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kyouko.

Attached: 1540271138979.jpg (650x698, 146K)

fpbp

People with a 200 IQ

Does this make Kyouko the highest IQ mahou?

Attached: 1555735921571.jpg (480x611, 75K)

A self-righteous loser with zero confidence.

>inb4 someone posts the picture of the photoshop muscle man

My best mate.
I used to think that he has atrocious taste, but after deep reflection Sayaka is the best character in Madoka and I really like her theme.

Met this person. She was shit-tier herself and related to Sayaka's garbageness.

Myself.

Attached: 1471193309423.png (256x256, 75K)

An autist.

Factually she's probably be the lowest.
Coincidence?
I think not.

She is a great character, but she is easily the shittiest person from the entire cast.

People who are as stupid as her.

>she

A gentleman and a scholar

Rude!

Attached: 1553551566673.jpg (700x700, 83K)

is it a coincidence that my favorite madoka girl is sayaka and my favorite monogatari girl is nadeko?

How is she a shitty person at all?

I always feel like with Madoka you either fixate on Homura or Sayaka. They do drive the show as two extremes who are oddly similiar in that while one tries to be Le Edgy Nihilist and the other a Literal White Fucking Knight, their humanity shines through both for better or for worse.

Attached: Battle Tendency.png (910x980, 745K)

Don't ask me, I think Monogatari is shit.
>selfish
>self-righteous
>stubborn
>weak-willed

Mami is the worst and it’s not even close. None of the characters are particularly smart, but Mami is next level irrational.

>Le Edgy Nihilist
Fuck off, redditor.

She is not any of those things.

Yes.
Nadeko did nothing wrong while Sayaka definitely did.

She's not. All meguca's are good girls, even if they aren't perfect. They hold up pretty well despite the shit they go through. I love them.

Attached: 1527908596883.jpg (959x1098, 642K)

Mami's sole and only flaw was hubris, which caused her death. Ultimately she was just a lonely girl yearning for companionship.
Sure thing, buddy.

Let's all be nice and agree both Mami and Sayaka are shit.

Kevin-kun
hopefully that shitposting faggot has an hero'd by now

All those doujins of Mami being a slutty exhibitionist with hairy armpits
that's my content

Attached: 1331657245787.png (477x393, 61K)

Madoka Kaname must die. Otherwise, the future will be one of constant war and Gacha Based Microtransactions

Attached: Oriko.jpg (960x540, 270K)

Just stay outside of the online gambling witch barrier.

>Le Edgy Nihilist
>Tries to be
>Nihilist
>Homura
There is so much wrong with this post, I can't even.

Just give into hedonism, bro

Attached: a1e1973b0f79127066d95afd8ec68dbe.jpg (930x744, 120K)

Homura > Sayaka > Mami’s mammies > Madoka > Mami > Kyoko

>hairy armpits

Attached: 1555223839604.png (413x350, 166K)

Did you watch the show?

If by shittiest you mean the most self-centered, I don’t actually disagree with you. Thats probably Sayaka, but if you mean shittiest as in the most incompetent, that’s Mami because she is a moron + over-confident which is one of the worst combinations possible.

someone with tate

You can debate "selfish" if you construct some really retarded argument about how it isn't really selfish to do something in the hopes of getting something.

But all other points are 100% the case:
>self-richteous
>stubborn
Have you even watched it? If anything, the way to defend Sayaka would be to say that those are not that bad or good. But denying them is retarded beyond belief

>weak-willed
Relative. Compared to who exactly? Compared to Homura - who is probably the most strongwilled character in fiction period, to the point that her Will literally pulled God from heaven and became a universal maxim? Yes, duh.
Compared to Madoka "If anyone ever tells me it’s a mistake to have hope, well then, i’ll just tell them they’re wrong. And I’ll keep telling them till they believe. No matter how many times it takes! " Kaname? Yes.
Compared to Mami? Well, not really.

Probably just someone who likes swords.
Although IMO she is best girl, but mostly because of a whole lot of potential for Utena-esque drama I can see from her, especially given the other character in anime who has "Miki" in their name.

An actual girl.

Diagnosis: you are a scatophiliac.

Mami is probably the best at Fightan though, when she is psychologically stable

A man of taste

Attached: (you)_me.jpg (1920x1080, 921K)

>but if you mean shittiest as in the most incompetent
Of course not, how do you even go from "shittiest person" to "the most incompetent"? That being said, you're awfully wrong. Mami was handling the entire city for god knows how long (1 year?), completely alone. She got killed only when she got full of herself and lost focus for a moment. Meanwhile Sayaka witched out after what.. a week? Sure, their circumstances differ, but there is no way in hell Sayaka would be able to fight the witches for as long.

>it’s another yurishits ruin any possibility of having a decent Madoka thread episode

Homura is the best if her opponent does not know her powers and she is actually going for the kill.

Why the fuck are there no good doujins or fanfics involving Sayaka and/or her morality?
Hell, that official manga about her just screwed the pooch with Sayaka by having her just fucking ignore everyone and turn Witch right in front of Mami even after outright showing a great fucking Alt-Reality route to go with her character.

I'm a yurifriend myself but I never understood the appeal of trying to create yuri where there's none. The most you can do is claim Homura x Madoka but all you've got to go on as far as Sayaka x Kyoko is pic related.

Attached: kyoko_sayaka.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

And what about SayaHomu hate sex ship?
It's pretty hot, desu~

Attached: 38621e1ba2813df80d4e66fcb0529168e738cc2c.jpg (236x334, 21K)

Only thanks to hundredfold repetition, though.
Homura has the most experience by a vast margin after all.
From what I recall Homura is technically 24 years old thanks to doing those 2 months over and over.

Rebellion pretty much makes KyouSaya canon whereas MadoHomu is very debatable and one-sided at best.

Be careful.
Do you want to summon him user?

Can't really see their relationship being hatesex, though. Plus it's not like anyone ever made a Sayaka/Kyoko doujin into hatesex, despite all the opportunity they had to do so. Instead they just made it all into happy fluff.

the best

Attached: mami.png (816x730, 1.3M)

>Omitting the whole part where she tries to murder other Megukas because she feels she’s not in control of the situation

Mami relies completely on her natural fighting talent, but she’s unpredictable hothead who is the least trustworthy to have around. Yeah, she patrolled the city quite nicely for a year, but that’s akin to saying “Oh well this person was very nice to everyone in the office until that day when they fucking killed everyone.”

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1438884602170.jpg (680x680, 85K)

SayakaKyoko is incredibly cute. If I were to make a Doujin about them (which I won't because Megucas are not for lewd), I would never make SayaKyoko into anything other then happy fluff.
Why would anyone make them hate sex?
They don't deserve that. It's just too cruel! It would probably break my heart. And I'm sure other anons also feel that way.

SayaHomu, on the other hand, is a whole different story entirely.

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1552959642648.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

She is not selfish or self-righteous at all. Or weak-willed by any standard. She might be stubborn but it doesn't really matter.

>Why would anyone make them hate sex?
Because Sayaka is just too good a character not to use her for conflict. Why do you see no conflict with Kyoko, but plenty for Homura?

Imagine the smell

Attached: 12231.jpg (640x480, 27K)

haven't seen him in a while, maybe he finally left the building?

You're right.
Not selfish, self-righteous or weak-willed;
just utterly moronic, ignorant and obstinate.

Attached: 1554559368148.png (501x445, 192K)

no joke, girl armpit is one of my favorite smells

all she did was want to get fucked by some chad and then he wouldn't do it lol literally worthless

A manchild and/or white knight fagboy.

shes the lancer so yes

Homura and Madoka love each other, as do Sayaka and Kyouko. Whether there is romantic interest or potential is up to imagination and interpretation I guess. I just think a romantic expression of their love is pretty cute.

Attached: 1535524850454.jpg (1440x8100, 3.87M)

Well, there is just no potential reason for conflict with Kyouko.
What would that even be about? Kyouko and Sayaka have accepted their differences with each other. That's what's so cute about them.

holy shit, first post wins yet again

Attached: 1157358109_preview_hajimeguide1.png (618x747, 1.76M)

Literally me.

Fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1501339511978.jpg (590x330, 46K)

how dare they try to make me feel this way over two girls who aren't even the protagonists

Attached: MeguBlush.png (112x112, 27K)

>Whether there is romantic interest or potential is up to imagination and interpretation I guess

Sayaka had a crush on a boy, so it’s not up for interpretation whatsoever. She’s straight.

It makes her my wife. And I thank God everyday for her cute doujins.

Bad misdirection. You haven't addressed any of my points. The bottom line is, if you think Sayaka is more competent than Mami, you're borderline retarded.

>being heterosexual and liking female smells is degeneracy

Attached: 1489865986440.jpg (637x476, 39K)

sayaka loves kyouko

Attached: 1550636368903.png (700x700, 524K)

Dumbass moralfags
SayaKyo shippers
Tomboy lovers who are closet gays

>left her behind
So her regret is like.. instead of making a suicide pact with Kyoko or doing a murder-suicide she regrets Kyoko an-herod at the hands of witch Sayaka?

Imagine this same scene with male and a female characters. You would NEVER even suggest the romantic nature of it being up to "imagination and interpretation".

Okay I’ll make it simple:

>Sayaka
A danger to herself

>Mami
A danger to herself as well as everyone around her

not to question the lesbian there, because it was obviously the intent, but girls in general are more touchy among themselves in straight enviroments than guys

Interesting definition of 'competency'. Very convincing.

Well yeah but that's more because two female characters typically have a much different way of interacting than a male and female character. Girls can get away with being that close while remaining ambiguous.

Me

I don't think the line actually holds up. Wasn't the reason Kyoko took herself with Oktavia BECAUSE she didn't want Sayaka to meet her end alone?

Now imagine it with two males.
>I regret I left you behind, my warrior brother

Yes. I trust Sayaka to be competent enough to at least occasionally listen to other people and not randomly point a gun at my head. I do not trust Mami’s competence in either of those regards.

Yup, but maybe something was lost in translation.

Anime is not 3DPD. Applying 3DPD social conventions to a highly symbolic work such as Madoka is utterly pointless and distracting.

Yeah, it'd be homoerotic as hell.

Unless you've already gone into ultra-precise detail with the Japanese word-choice Kyoko uses in those scenes, I'm not going to believe that.

>soldiers not wanting to leave their fellow soldiers behind is gay
>"Fuck no sergeant, no way I'm going to cover Bravo team while they retreat, that would be gay as fuck."

What's the confusion? Sayaka died leaving behind a hurt Kyouko. Sounds like a pretty normal thing to regret.

a morbidly obese NEET

>What kind of person do you imagine?
Myself, I relate to her way too much.

Attached: 07b761a92fa75f9729a3c4d3f1ccf88daacc98d8.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Kyoko's the one saying the line, not Sayaka.

Wrong.

You sure?

Remember that time Sayaka gored those two men over some friendly bantz? What a kind soul.

She can't be the best because that is clearly Madoka. But I do relate to her ability to consistently make poor decisions for herself the best.

>friendly bantz
Fuck Gamergate.

t. autist
Nice quads though.

Yes.

Compare
>roger that, we're holding this position
>the only thing in life I regret was leaving you to die, sarge! Hold my hand now, we're doing this together!

It was Sayaka who said it.

Madoka doesn’t count because she’s literally Jesus and you can’t relate with her.

Someone who admires ideals and roots for the underdog, I guess.

You're not wrong.
Thanks brah.

Attached: 1344662190384.jpg (668x458, 92K)

>he doesn't get the hatesex
Homu's anus is for Sayaka.

Attached: PSX_20190424_221528.jpg (599x936, 175K)

K then.

I'm still gonna be asking whether or not there's any Sayaka doujins or fanfics that use her for good drama, though.

Pretty sure that doujin is just an orgy where Homura gets futa-fucked by all the other girls. It doesn't count.

I want Sayaka to gore me with her giant throbbing sword.

Attached: PSX_20190424_224609.jpg (457x749, 100K)

A human.

Attached: 1436325216166.jpg (485x602, 142K)

Things do get pretty gay in the military.

Both are perfectly acceptable tactical communications.

Name a more kino transformation.

Attached: 1531580931952.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Neither Homura nor Madoka are meant to be relatable. They're ideals. One of the ultimate devotion, the other of the ultimate self-sacrifice.

My interpretation is that the movie was shameless yuri pandering garbage which retroactively damaged the authenticity of the original show.

Not yet!

Attached: 25ba5b55a1f2cb3d3d0d5b18f4a6a50d.png (500x613, 187K)

>Neither Homura nor Madoka are meant to be relatable.
Patently false.

Not according to SFDebris.
I mean, certainly this thing was fucking pandering out the wazoo, but it doesn't automatically mean it sucks.

Hot

Attached: 1553228954525.jpg (767x581, 142K)

>Patently false.
Patently retarded.

That's not a transformation, she's summoning her witch.

What? You can relate with Homura. Autistic people do exist you know.

Came in here expecting you. Slighlty disappointed.

Attached: 1443563483995.png (717x726, 394K)

You can't, because you don't have 1/1000th of her devotion and determination.

I want to bully Sayaka mercilessly.

Attached: __akemi_homura_kaname_madoka_and_miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_yuugo_atmosphere__5 (1200x1685, 438K)

I miss the days I could spend all day on Yea Forums.

Attached: Jewish.png (739x845, 512K)

If you can't find a reason why either of those characters might be relatable then you're pretty hopeless dude.

Speak for yourself loser.

Homura is an Übermensch - you're not. Nothing more needs to be said.

Post more Sayaka angst.

Evil Homura is almost as good as evil Madoka.

Attached: 38780615_p0.png (700x1300, 821K)

What did Sayaka mean by this?

Attached: 1545439052981.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

That she's not quite too good for him.

Homura is not without some major personal flaws you moron. She has absolutely no clue how to communicate efficiently with other people. She wouldn’t have even needed to restart so many times if she had even an ounce of charisma.

Read Nietzsche, you ape.

Would you pull the lever?

Attached: trolley.jpg (506x267, 35K)

Run over Homura's happiness and let her worry about fixing it with her time loop powers.

Someone with shit taste. That's primarily because the like Madoka Magica, though.

We've seen what happens when you pull the lever.

Attached: 1547196949441.gif (464x258, 2.02M)

Madoka would pull the lever and then jump in front of the trolly in the hopes that her body would stop it’s momentum enough to not run over Homura’s happiness.

Was it rape?

God I fucking hate hairy pits.

Like this
youtu.be/URf7eA_aajs

2nd best Meguca with the best theme song, so overall an aright lad

That changes nothing. She could do the same the other way around. Not to mention that the very act of her "stopping it with her body" is mutually exclusive with Homura's happiness.

Guess which one ended up causing Rebellion.

>She could do the same the other way around

Incorrect. Switching the route of the trolly increases your chances of actually stopping it by jumping in front of it.

1) it brings the trolly closer to your current location so you can jump in front of it sooner (if at all)
2) the alternative route is also longer so it would be more likely to stop in time

Madoka would immediately realize these 2 things since she has a 200 IQ.

So did Homura literally devour the entire universe into her Soul Gem?

God I fucking LOVE hairy pits.

I hope you're joking, else I don't think you have a clue how to perform a thought experiment.

Yeah, but Madoka didn’t actually know that tossing Homura a bone would conflict with the greater good. She’d probably chosen greater good had she could foresee what would happen.

I absolutely am not considering that Madoka also picked a “3rd choice” in the actual fucking show. Rebellion kind of muddied the issue, but that’s because it’s fucking trash which I try my best to believe is not canon.

"Mami is the best girl in Madoka Magica."

Attached: 1545918698045.jpg (600x800, 352K)

Oh, so you weren't just pretending.

A fat old man.

Horny people

A black gentleman

Someone who doesn't really care about the story and thinks muskets are the tightest shit.

a hungry witch

Sayaka is pretty cool.

Attached: 61ae937abafcdaa8064635ec8681fb7f.jpg (3500x3500, 1.34M)

>Nagisa

Attached: PSX_20190227_002616.jpg (1583x1620, 279K)

someone with extremely good taste

For some reason I imagine a girl with a cock.

Let's extend the question to the rest of the girls.
>Madoka
>Homura
>Kyouko
>Junko

Attached: 1531246742330.jpg (2121x1500, 2.56M)

>Magia Record EN release in summer
Are you FUCKING READY?

Attached: 1555886312173.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

You're a trashy tripfag but you're not wrong.

Attached: Sayaka_consider_the_following_nice.jpg (800x600, 130K)

Attached: d858ee74026db89de8d5c7d24c499fc7.png (622x923, 322K)

Well it was good thread while it lasted, but now I think now is a good time for the jannies to axe it now that it’s become infested with RPing avatarshits as per usual.

One has to wonder why is it that Madoka threads get some of the worst shitposters on Yea Forums.

calling for a thread to be deleted is breaking the immersion as much as avatar-fagging, yet one still gayer

I'm currently rewatching it and I love it. I'm learning new little details since I first saw it a year or two ago. I'm about to hit the latter half and see what I missed out.

Attached: Sakura.Kyouko.full.2540411.jpg (1191x1684, 908K)

Attached: PSX_20190313_093821.jpg (1280x808, 420K)

> avatar-fagging
Why do people say this? Posting with a single character is not avatar-fagging unless that character is original. The purpose of the rule is to prevent people from forming an "identity" by tying themselves to a character. If the character is not OC then doing it is impossible because anyone can use pictures of that character.

Attached: monkey_consider_the_following.jpg (452x526, 39K)

Cry more, avatafag,

Attached: PSX_20190224_094721.jpg (1128x992, 340K)

Your pic is this.
And that is why Homura is an Übermensch and you, who lack the will to power will NEVER undertand her, vermin.

Attached: AiYoLever.png (506x267, 75K)

Madoka threads didn’t become irredeemable hellspawns until Rebellion went balls to the wall with the yuri pandering. You now can’t ever discuss this series without attracting a swarm of t/u/mblrshit trannies who don’t actually give a fuck about discussing the show.

Still mad. Why make a wish just so the cripple can ditch you for your best friend.

That's funny, because no other yuri/subtext anime, with the exception of YuYuYu, has even close to as many shitposters as Madoka. I don't think your t/u/mblr bogeyman theory stands. In fact, one thing the two anime have in common more than anything are gachashit and /vg/ crossboarders..

What about SSSS. Gridman?

Because she thought it's what a good person is supposed to do. I think she still believes that which is why her grief about being ditched hurts so much for her. She thought that she would be rewarded, but she didn't, and that made her realise that she wasn't the good person she thought she was and that more than anything drove her to despair.

Attached: Sayaka_crying.jpg (560x569, 93K)

I don't watch Triggershit, with the exception of LWA, where the threads were fine until halfway.

>

Attached: gigachadTipToe.png (474x1064, 196K)

Logically she isn't the best and really lacked good decision making, but I just love Sayaka so much it almost hurts. Every time I think I've left her behind she just gets to my heart again.

Attached: 1328566736676.jpg (600x847, 309K)

A based person

Sayaka would appreciate that you're kind enough to still like her even though she's retarded.

Is Sayaka a female Subaru?

Attached: 1B0DE5DB-BF56-4C83-9DE2-AC0087EB5072.jpg (480x480, 30K)

You really had to be rude about it didn't you, user?

No, because Sayaka is a good character.
The flaws only serve to highlight their inherent goodness.

Attached: Sayaka_bikini.jpg (217x600, 30K)

Is there any fanart of Sayaka being a moralfag?

There's nothing wrong with being retarded. I wasn't insulting her, just stating an objective fact. You're the one being judgmental.

Some girls just aren't smart, and that's okay. Someone has to look after them, because they can't.

Attached: 4ea61d7ae20ae3dbfcca4e176c77deb2.png (1920x1080, 533K)

Sayaka should have wished for a billion dollars instead
what a waste

Sayaka is a baka

Attached: Sayaka.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>Faust
>Love
>Rejection
>Utilitarianism
>Despair
>Death
>And it's all self inflicted
She has an incredible character arc.

Someone with pretty good taste

Or that

someone between the ages of sixteen and twenty-three that hasn't watched a lot of anime

that goes for anyone talking about madoka in a positive light, not sayaka specifically

t. discord tranny

>187574709
Poor word count to bait quality ratio.

>She's straight
So is spaghetti until it gets wet

No, despite your homo/dyke fantasies, you can’t turn a straight person gay.

Justice

Attached: 39452095_p26.jpg (650x636, 217K)

>waifufags

Not him, but do yurifags not have waifus?

Reminder that you will never not be the most pathetic retard to ever use this site.

I do and I love her, but since I can't be with her, yuri is the second best outcome. Laughing at people having waifus from anime with male love interests.

Not a waifufag, I’m mad that the movie ruined a crucial part of Sayaka’s character (as well as Madoka) only for the sake of pandering to yurifags.

Sayaka's only competition as a character is Mami.

Her story is the story that made the show.

This except replace Mami with Homura.

>Her story is the story that made the show.
Then why does everyone remember Homura and episode 10 as the highlight?

>Then why does everyone remember Homura and episode 10 as the highlight?
Not me. For me the highlight was episode 8.

That’s because it was an epic twist episode same as episode 3 with Mami getting decapitated. People mainly remember because those episodes because of the shock, not because of the substance. Sayaka brought substance to the series.

I can't agree more. I watched it once, and most of what I remembered was the Homura time travel thing. But after a re-watch I was shocked at how little I remembered of Sayaka. Her story and development arc are the most complete in the series.

Attached: Sayaka_dispair.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

No, it's because it has the best voice acting anyone has ever heard in anything.

Dumb and angry

Fine gentlemen like myself.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_misada__8536588a9807bb67ab37e10f58093078.jpg (1029x1802, 854K)

>Madoka
Homura
>Homura
sufferingfags
>Kyouko
404 people not found
>Junko
Hobos

How dare you. I exist.

Attached: 1549870331546.jpg (700x1058, 86K)

Uh oh looks like someone's putting on a bit of chub

S
A
Y
A
K
A

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_misteor__c711f6993b5a0a7e678451b75e78a11f.jpg (3000x3000, 1.65M)

Rude! She's had a hard life so she turns to stress eating. And she can kick your ass.

Attached: 1548292706588.jpg (637x1125, 293K)

Someone with a foot long penis.

Mami is normally an excellent fighter and flat-out has the strongest magic out of anyone. Her problem in Episode 3 was that she was drunk on the power of friendship after Madoka said she'd be her friend and that she didn't have to be lonely anymore. You can see it in the montage right before where Mami is basically showing off because she wants to look cool for Madoka.

Not even Homura could defeat her 1v1 when Mami was fighting with a clear head, if Mami gets you with her ribbons then the fight is basically over.

Its because Sayaka died without having been able to really resolve their differences (since Sayaka was too busy drowning in her ideals).
Also in the timeline that led into Rebellion Sayaka died, apparently right when the two of them had finally become friends.
>bisexuals don't exist

Attached: 625px-KyoSaya_afterlife_manga.jpg (625x899, 90K)

Fuck that bullshit. Rebellion did so much damage to Sayaka.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_zangetsumaru__a675bcc96458e700c226101333289777.jpg (1042x1434, 222K)

Attached: 87db8b00c585a131c6265fdb05ad60e4.jpg (744x505, 112K)

Attached: 0579131fac67217a16b2a8ea2138c2be.jpg (524x860, 135K)

Attached: 22107521_p0.jpg (413x600, 190K)

On the contrary, Kyoko deserves much better than Sayaka

Attached: 1464528813012.jpg (800x650, 171K)

Kyoko deserves to be shot for war crimes.

>cool
>strong as fuck, only a bit below mami
>easily has the most reason out of the cast to witch out but doesn't
>can eat all she wants and probably never get fat
>based spear weapon
I realized that I don't have very many Kyoko images so have a picture of mobage lesbians instead

Attached: Magia.Record .Mahou.Shoujo.Madoka☆Magica.Gaiden.600.2177703.jpg (600x427, 62K)

She's not an ally of justice.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_negresco__a55b3bd3d3bae26c0556e99c84cda6a0.jpg (573x785, 435K)

No, she's a girlfriend of justice

Attached: 1473068132373.jpg (800x500, 118K)

She obviously loves me and not Kyoko.

Attached: Kevin-kun.jpg (1120x1600, 858K)

Attached: Kevin-kun2.jpg (1101x1600, 809K)

Attached: Kevin-kun3.jpg (612x945, 283K)

Attached: Kevin-kun4.jpg (1098x1600, 788K)

Attached: Kevin-kun5.jpg (1126x1600, 699K)

You don't see anything this pathetic in yuyuyu threads

Attached: smugwasshi.png (425x389, 168K)

Fucking based holy shit.

Attached: lucky_star_laugh.png (1153x1621, 303K)

Homura = Shit

Don't bother, Madofags have no self-awareness.

Gay shit.

Attached: Sayaka Phone.jpg (600x480, 99K)

based giga chad

Yeah because they're dead.

Attached: sayaka amused with a bat.jpg (1042x1080, 269K)

Attached: __miki_sayaka_and_oktavia_von_seckendorff_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_kinfuji__c5afa4c51f27e (1076x1680, 357K)

Attached: 1534892224484.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Being a witch sounds kind-of comfy. You're basically a NEET that can lure people into your extra-dimensional basement to play with. If it weren't for the cursed aspect it would be quite comfy. #

Attached: Sayaka_happy_smile.jpg (440x600, 106K)

She swallowed a lot of Sayaka's semen

Attached: Sayaka's dick.png (323x338, 139K)

>Kyoko lets herself put on a bit of weight because Sayaka once made an off-hand comment that she thought it would look cute

My lovelove kevin-kun

Attached: 1548707786291.png (200x200, 51K)

Attached: LastWord.jpg (610x780, 215K)

an ex beta orbiter

Kyouusuke and Sayaka make a cute couple.

Only MagiReco and Gacha can save us now.

Based and hetpilled

Attached: LastFuckingWord.jpg (2500x1600, 1.06M)

This rewatch is just so good. Tears were shed. God why can't she be at peace? Oh what I would to for her. I love you. I love you so much. I can't stand it seeing her this way. Being able to do nothing but sulk and remember.

Attached: 1542438877345.jpg (450x613, 55K)

How about you cool it with them negative waves

Hey man, I rarely get to feel tears or soft spots of sadness. I want to enjoy this low point.

Yes. Comfy.

Attached: 22156233_p8.jpg (700x454, 130K)

Someone as lonely as she is.

Bisexuality is a thing user.

Mami at least stayed level headed enough to take on Walpurgis. Sayaka can't even make it past her "baka" transformation.

No it isn't.

Gachabros, where we at?

Me.

I think that was her curse, megucas have 2 wishes (1 wish and 1 curse), one that makes them megucas and one that makes them witches, however homura's curse exploited a loophole on madoka universe so she didn't become a witch

here.

>1 curse
I never thought that was a thing. And if it was what was Sayaka's curse? I don't remember anything happening when she witched out other than her dying.

It wasn't, that's just user's headcanon.

That's good I thought I was going crazy for a second.

I would get into a van with her if she promised rock cds and beer. Hell even classic music cds and water.

Attached: 1443576596754.png (800x1500, 752K)

SayaHomu.

Attached: 1362762417947.png (600x1430, 607K)

>there will never be a sequel with Sayaka and Homura hanging out together in the new world
Fuck urobuchi

Sayaka has claimed Homura's anus.

Attached: PSX_20190427_144548.jpg (537x398, 66K)

Nice one Gachabro.

a corpse

Madoka.

I knew all along it's the /vg/niggers who's constantly shitting up Madoka threads. Gas yourselves, you addicted shitposters.

People that understand what a good character is.

>This thread is still alive.

Attached: a5b86a1fef5a62988c85d520b1395e71.jpg (700x988, 444K)

I wish I couldn't say the same about you.

Attached: 37369808_p10.png (300x300, 19K)

Kevin doesn't actually like Sayaka though, he likes some imagined non-canon version of Sayaka that he can pretend would like him back.

Sayaka would totally like me and we would have hung out and stuff like that. All I need to do is play some music and I'm good.

Attached: 38737351.png (1024x1024, 616K)

Sayaka would much rather hang out with her friend Kyouko and make out with her.

Satania doesn't even like Kyouko, she wants to fuck Homura

Sayaka is straight tho.

>Satania

Attached: f7a240887914b6dd16cab051bb3b7ae2.png (566x800, 287K)

Well let me tell you one thing lad. There's a country called Australia where we have perfected shitposting, where we breathe shitposting, where it is our national sport. Our national fucking sport.

You can't kill all 24 million of us nor can you stop us.

Attached: LastWord16.jpg (508x754, 57K)

>tfw you miss this post.

Attached: ab8d4295a7b3874e8ad6681e19e06004.jpg (700x700, 401K)

>Sayaka is straight tho
Rebellion fixed that.

Literally one of the worst things about this series.

Attached: 2fde4c126925a3a7e4fa5b794bcbd812.png (900x800, 588K)

Aussies get a pass.

For shitposting?

Gachabros who rolling for QT3.14 Loliguca Ui Tamaki?

Rebellion is canon, deal with it faggot.

Quiet, you.

Attached: PSX_20190427_164002.jpg (532x451, 129K)

Yes.

Why is Sayaka such a core part of Madoka shitposting?

People feel threatened by her coolness, and feel the need to try to diminish her by shitposting about her. It's all quite sad.

Attached: 46709821_p0.png (740x576, 1.04M)

Sayaka = shit
Sayakaposting = shitposting

Remember "why is Sayaka such a bitch?" posting? Now those were the days. Kids these days don't even put in any effort.

Attached: why is sayaka such a bitch.jpg (400x450, 39K)

Homura was best girl
Shame she's a lesbian

Sayaka is the only character who actually generates real discussions about the series tbqh. It’s all the other characters who can only spawn shitposting.

fucking deplorable

Attached: sayaka is cute and not a bitch.png (597x685, 861K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cH6NB2F-Jcw

Attached: 1344749763887.jpg (1600x1067, 82K)

Attached: sayaka is not a bitch.png (492x657, 351K)

You could always tell some user's jimmies were really rustled by Sayaka's presence every time that was spammed.

Well then, it's good to see you've given up on these threads and indeed this board cause it ain't safe from the blokes and ladies down under.

FUCK sayaka

Attached: keiyaku.jpg (600x400, 63K)

Cursed trips

Attached: 1318561861013.png (1400x1024, 479K)

It was often me. I'm retired now but defending Sayaka's honor used to be a full-time job.

Attached: 38547464_p0.jpg (463x445, 31K)

Unlike Sayaka.

Lmao based and lolimurderpilled

That's what she wants, user.

Maybe I should have written that post clearer.

Oh, I misread it. Oh well.

It's okay, your work is still appreciated.

Attached: 1439211431751.png (192x204, 35K)

Fellow comrades. That one tripfag is excluded.

Attached: 42084844.png (1417x1984, 2.46M)

Sayaka is the most “literally did nothing wrong” character in existence.

a-akemi san?

Attached: __akemi_homura_and_akuma_homura_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_movie_and_etc_drawn_by_misteor__f1456b2ac (933x1060, 210K)

Sayaka is cute but the only people who like her are dumb retards like Kyouko

Rude

Attached: sayaka things like that make me sick.jpg (320x298, 72K)

What about her best friend Madoka?

Attached: image.png (600x558, 284K)

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Attached: akuma.jpg (2836x1595, 401K)

Sayaka can't be Madoka's best friend because Homura is Madoka's best friend.

Madoka is the kind of girl who has multiple "best friends"

The line doesn't hold up, it was written just to pander. Sayaka did not give a shit about Kyouko when she turned, she was mostly upset about lashing out at Madoka.

Rebellion fucked up Sayaka anyway, she's magically emotionally healthy and doesn't even want Kyosuke anymore.

That's because Madoka is dumb and probably likes Sayaka.

I want crazy to stick her dick in me
>Homu will never impregnate me
Why even live

crying

Attached: 1550181481630.jpg (1024x1366, 168K)

n-no!

Attached: Kaname.Madoka.full.494596.jpg (708x1000, 461K)

Be sure to make it non-consensual, Madoka.

Attached: CC23D5F3-1C29-4A16-AC3D-644CE4BC9A98.jpg (283x286, 53K)

Attached: Democracy, fun for the Majority..png (900x688, 459K)

Attached: 1464213520757.jpg (1024x725, 167K)

This thread is deader than Sayaka.

Attached: Oktavia and Kyouko (2).jpg (2250x3600, 2.66M)

I'm surprised it even lasted this long.

Attached: 1360029099933.jpg (688x544, 37K)

I'm sure we can take it to the bump limit. I'm reading the old threads while rewatching and it's fun to read on all the theories and memes. I hope we can do a Meguka version for the Magia Record series.

You really think gachareco will be worth it?

I don't know to be honest, but I want to make the most out of it.

Probably not. I'm not a mobage expert but from what I've seen I don't think that a mobage can pull off a good serious story, so I doubt magia record will be any good.

At least it generated some funds and maintained some level of relevance for the series. Granted Gen probably thinks its an abomination.

Attached: behind mami.jpg (1066x1416, 1.08M)

>I will never smack dat ass.

>I hope we can do a Meguka version for the Magia Record series.

I don't. I hope it looks good instead, and besides, meduka meguca was ruined by retards on YouTube and other sites who completely missed the fucking point. They even made a version for Rebellion by zooming in on distance shots. As fun as it was back in the day when it happened, I don't think it would work anymore, the authenticity is gone now that retards appropriated it.

Well, if they announced that it was canceled, I wouldn't be particularly disappointed, but I'm not going to judge it until I see it. It still has a lot of the extremely talented people working on it who made the original series as good as it was, it's a shame that Butcher is missing but people tend to overstate how important the writer is.

definitely homura

Attached: 1551640098192.png (868x1228, 1.46M)

I blame Homura's anus

You think Homura would think that Sayaka is the best girl?

This. I disliked her the entire time I was watching, she's just an overall bad person, and that's why she's a great character.

For me its mami

Attached: 1542633288050.jpg (1280x1024, 763K)

t.

Attached: delicious2.jpg (546x366, 50K)

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_siraha__1d783360da99d20f0b02bb69a32e68a6.jpg (1300x1000, 367K)

oh no it was just my opinion.
i like sayaka but i think homura is the best girl

Sayaka is responsible for the best Maguka thread we have had in years, say something nice about her.

Attached: 4ABEE76B-2319-4937-8598-E8A6836A3429.jpg (240x240, 14K)

God damn that's a fine booty, shame about the face though that doesn't suit the rest of the art-style.

I love the good natured dummy types. I said it before ITT but after a rewatch I was shocked at how great Sayaka was considering I pretty much forgot she existed before the rewatch. She's probably one of my all-time favourite anime characters.

Attached: sayaka_forced_smile.png (300x420, 137K)

just wondering if the new season will be on netflix °-°

Attached: sayaka implying.jpg (589x549, 152K)

Attached: 849c18436c81f54bef56419043bd94ff.jpg (1560x2047, 251K)

i like netflix so i just hope so but i think this wouldn't happen

Sayaka still died a baka.

Attached: 1497651154879.jpg (1140x1140, 585K)

she did her best

Attached: 1533388328038.png (400x471, 172K)

Her life was still better than any of the other Megucas, except maybe Madoka.

Attached: Sayaka_wave.jpg (1920x1080, 914K)

So exactly why did Sayaka suddenly become a lesbian?

This is reversed. Even the statements are backwards.

Chemicals in the apples. Turning all the magical girls gay.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_and_sakura_kyouko_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_kinfuji__22f95336b7c40c2523ca667 (1600x1200, 1.34M)

Yes.

It's questionable she was ever straight. The reason she was attracted to violin-kun was because his condition triggered her hero complex. Although the real answer is probably Kyouko's just that good.

Attached: 1534464434272.jpg (1000x1274, 536K)

Because Rebellion is yuri pandering trash and not canon.

Hmm im sorry im a bit too drunk i guess.
I really like sayaka but there is something a can not agree with...
whatever i should go to bed
have a good night guys

Attached: 1533081796034.jpg (894x894, 115K)

>being a slave

>handholding = lesbians
The absolute state of yurishitters

Attached: 1549577892418.png (600x600, 542K)

Homura is cute! CUTE!

>hitomiXbsg
How the hell did this image even come about

bisexual =/= lesbian.

Attached: Happy Dream.png (901x615, 654K)

Sayaka is so cool

Attached: 61800443_p0.png (960x1600, 1.2M)

Okay that is pretty cool.

>The reason she was attracted to violin-kun was because his condition triggered her hero complex.

That's makes sense to me. She always had the attitude of a white knight. And she almost immediately loses interest in Kamijou once she learns about the soul gem's purpose. She didn't think of how shallow her feelings were and just stuck to someone who could do anything.

I just meant that, "she did her best" should come first, because the "still" in the first phrase denotes a reply to a statement.
Also, Homura praising Sayaka and Kyouko insulting Sayaka? That's obviously backwards.

Attached: 47591596_p0.jpg (1033x1042, 804K)

Cute!

Attached: sayaka_smile.jpg (1920x1080, 917K)

They gave Mami the slutty dress.

Well she is the sluttiest

Magical Girl of the Day: Madoka Kaname
-The MC of the original series.
-Depending on the timeline, she made a wish to save the cat.
-Reflected in the game with her being one of the best healers.
-Her death in the original timeline led to Homura contracting and repeating time after time just to save us.
-Became the Goddess of the New World.
-Along with Tart can be a world-ending Witch.
-Goes to Kamihama to find Homura.
-In her story she meets Shizuku and buys her a drink.
-She befriends Kako Natsume and the two watch the stars together.
-Kako would later show up and meet her again in the Valentine event.
-Fights alongside Mami and Sasara once.
-Lends a hand in Chapter 5 to fight AI-chan.
-Goddess Madoka found out about the MagiReco timeline but is afraid of intervening lest she destroys it. She eventually intervenes to heal the girls so they have a chance of beating Walpurgisnacht in the finale together. They do.
-The Goddess intervenes because it's the one timeline where Homura and Madoka can be friends and fight alongside other Magical Girls
-The Goddess saved several girls including Viking Girl, Tart and others. Card Art of Viking Girl is seen in the Goddess Second Magia/Special Attack and it is very likely they'll show up in the game one-day, voiced
-Designed by Ume Aoki
-Voiced by Yuuki Aoi.

Attached: MadokaKaname.png (700x899, 325K)

>Madoka can't intervene without destroying the universe for no reason
>But she can save the day when the writers need her to

>Madoka won't fulfill her wish, a cause she passionately believed in, and eliminate witches in this universe for entirely selfish reasons
This is character assassination. These writers have no fucking clue what they're doing.

What did you expect from gacha.
God I hope they do rewrites for the show

fishie

Attached: sayakafish.jpg (650x690, 158K)

Attached: sayakafish.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

There's a risk it what she did so she won't do it again.

>believed in
There's already a Ultimate Madoka. Why would you add another one?

>There's a risk it what she did so she won't do it again.
Do you not realize the problem. They created a rule, and then they broke that rule when it was convenient. The writers don't care, they're just doing what they want.
>There's already a Ultimate Madoka. Why would you add another one?
what the fuck are you even talking about

She's just Kyoukosexual. There's no gay or straight in Madoka Magica.

>what the fuck are you even talking about
Being a gacha addict is inherently a mental illness. Don't expect a coherent discussion.

Beta whiteknight who thinks he has a chance with her simply because she is heartbroken and has low self-steem.

>Kyoukosexual
I'm going to use this for every official document from now on.

Attached: Sakura.Kyouko.full.448673.jpg (1323x800, 258K)

This is canon.

Happy Golden Week! ヒャッハー!

Sayakafags

Kapplin!

Yes, yes. He's optimistic and proud of himself.

Huh? You should not deny "Kapplin"! It's the law of the universe.

Kevin-kun x !Akemi
Their colors are cool but their passions for 'Justice' are hot!

Exactly. Very contrastive!

Why don't you come to Japan and buy your favorite doujinshi?

Don't care about the line. Shaft and $hinbo just wanted to grab cash by their hand-holding.

This is yuri-anime. You don't have to think about hetero-anime.

Yes, yes.

Yeah, they should have translated "Sayaka" into "Kevin-kun". Also, you can start to learn Japanese with me!

If I obey your theory, those who don't think "Sayaka is the best girl" is NOT a human, don't they? Actually, you think Kyoko is the best girl. LOL, you are not a human but a fruit! Indeed, I'm not a human but a lawnchair! What a coincidence!

If you refer only to the relationship between KyoSaya, I agree to the former but disagree to the latter. Rebellion gave their bonds development. However, Rebellion has had a bunch of contradictions.

You're our hero and a veteran tripfriend! No Kevin-kun, No Justice!

KEK Even Kevin-kun ignored your post! You should post something really funny.

You're always welcome!

The filename should not be 'trolley' but 'troll ehhh!'. Actually, the person, who has the lever was not Madoka but Homura herself.

You're not very cool, tho! see Calm down!

What?

Yes, yes! You're right!

But we don't have a new topic for discussion.

Will you play the gachashit English?

No margin! 2000/2000

Attached: madoka-magica0209.jpg (1920x1080, 995K)

Just Kyosexual.

>is NOT
*are NOT
>don't they
*are they

>they broke the rule when it was convenient
Well not really they said there would be consequences if she broke it I'm sure we'll find out what it is in Part 2.

There are two Madokas in this Universe. A Ultimate Madoka and the Madoka in the timeline.

Damn it feels good to be a Gachabro.

Can't wait for Gachabros to take over this thread.

We can start now.

Attached: 69838303_p0.jpg (800x800, 288K)

Let's do it.

>Well not really they said there would be consequences if she broke it I'm sure we'll find out what it is in Part 2.
Don't delude yourself. We won't.

You would be sad is Kevin died.

It's not about delusions. I'm saying the story isn't over yet.

Thank Sayaka for saving the gacha

Attached: 1518548026831~01.jpg (627x911, 180K)

Based Sayaka saving the game.

>Homura
>nihilist

Yes, everyone knows nihilists hyperfixate on one single goal based off of how highly they value their first notable emotional bonds even though persuing that goal puts them through an entirely self-inflicted hell for an unspecified amount of time.

Classic nihilists.

>this thread is still alive.

Attached: sayaka_miki_vector___madoka_magica_rebellion_by_aprildoppel-d8oqy1z.png (838x953, 305K)

I want Kevin-kun to eat spaghetti.

Kapplin!

Good question! Why don't you erp? You're waifu!

Sayaka is yuri from the beginning! They gave her more angelic character.

Those who love Sayaka only in TV series are sadistic or feel superior to her helplessness?

I like the picture. I want you to cosplay as Sayaka-chan!

I want Apple-chan to kick my ass. And I'll rape "her"!

Really?

Kapplin Intensifies!

>shot
To her anus?

Hate-sex? Hate-sex? Hate-sex!!

At least you should buy Momoya Chika(YawaragiBin)'s doujinshi!

Kevin-kun is our leader!

I knew your true taste.

Why can't we abandon Madoka threads?

If you're a NEET, you have a lot of time to learn Japanese!

This is a nice picture! Hey Apple see it!

Attached: CQUj2MoVEAAG8k9.jpg (600x849, 112K)

You can never steal him from Apple-chan!

Because both Sayaka and Kyoko are baka.

>Sayaka-chan is stroking her sword gently.

Indeed.

Can you play violin?

>Sayaka is straight tho.

>seeing another poster

Exactly!

Really?

see Oh! That takes me back!

Golden Week Edition!

Kapplin! Kapplin!

Because she did not eat the forbidden fruits at church.

>I really like sayaka
HomuSaya! Good night!

That is may post. Thank you for giving me (You)s.

How much did you use at the Gachashit?

What? Apple has me!

Yes, yes! see

Attached: 23797711_p0.jpg (1253x1770, 951K)

>Lawnchair-tan of "Cheers"乾杯の椅子

Attached: 2478659.png (623x594, 273K)

Happy Golden Week! ヒャッハー!

Sayakafags

Kapplin!

Yes, yes. He's optimistic and proud of himself.

Huh? You should not deny "Kapplin"! It's the law of the universe.

Kevin-kun x !Akemi
Their colors are cool but their passions for 'Justice' are hot!

Exactly. Very contrastive!

Why don't you come to Japan and buy your favorite doujinshi?

Don't care about the line. Shaft and $hinbo just wanted to grab cash by their hand-holding.

This is yuri-anime. You don't have to think about hetero-anime.

Yes, yes.

Yeah, they should have translated "Sayaka" into "Kevin-kun". Also, you can start to learn Japanese with me!

If I obey your theory, those who don't think "Sayaka is the best girl" are NOT a human, are they? Actually, you think Kyoko is the best girl. LOL, you are not a human but a fruit! Indeed, I'm not a human but a lawnchair! What a coincidence!

If you refer only to the relationship between KyoSaya, I agree to the former but disagree to the latter. Rebellion gave their bonds development. However, Rebellion has had a bunch of contradictions.

You're our hero and a veteran tripfriend! No Kevin-kun, No Justice!

KEK Even Kevin-kun ignored your post! You should post something really funny.

You're always welcome!

The filename should not be 'trolley' but 'troll ehhh!'. Actually, the person, who has the lever was not Madoka but Homura herself.

You're not very cool, tho! see Calm down!

What?

Yes, yes! You're right!

But we don't have a new topic for discussion.

Will you play the gachashit English?

No margin! 2000/2000

Attached: madoka-magica0209.jpg (1920x1080, 995K)

easy

Attached: New40kDamoclesTauLanding.jpg (1000x578, 109K)

>Mami's sole and only flaw was hubris
Mami's flaw was that she was selfish enough to drag Madoka and Sayaka into her world because she wanted friends.

At least it is not something like what Homura did to want to destroy the universe in exchange for saving his lesbian friend.

She's big and strong. I hope she gets to kick Homura's butt someday.

>I hope she gets to kick Homura's butt someday.
Never gonna happen

*gets brainwashed*

Imagine if Kyouko was your girlfriend and you had to feed her constantly

I'd let her eat my dick constantly.

Imagine if Sayaka was your girlfriend and you had to (emotionally) feed her constantly

Based faggot suck each other's dick

Imagine killing yourself you mentally ill

Sick insults dude.

Crackman hasn’t been in this thread has he?

Me!

Attached: 2a9f67a4da66ea25f5bb3447f8233293.png (707x1000, 559K)

Main Series
Sayaka > Homura > Madoka > Mami > Kyoko

After The Different Story
Mami > Sayaka > Kyoko > Homura > Madoka

After Rebellion
Sayaka > Mami > Homura > Kyoko > Madoka

Attached: Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-The-Different-Story.png (710x432, 358K)

Main series
Kyouko > Homura > Madoka > shit > Sayaka > Mami

After TDS
ranking doesn't change because TDS isn't canon

After Rebellion
Kyouko > Homura > Madoka > shit = Sayaka > Mami

I would love to be her house husband and spoil her rotten with my cooking.

Attached: Sakura.Kyouko.full.448220.jpg (756x1000, 222K)