Netflix

Now that Netflix is a major player of the industry what animes would you like them to produce?

Attached: 15348418861693.jpg (660x412, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-netflix-live-action-series-cast-1203180399/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing

>Netflix thread

Attached: 1554616268587.png (262x241, 94K)

nothing

I want them to produce more awful, forgettable bullshit no one cares about. It won't bankrupt them but it's a start.

>Netflix thread

Attached: 08B6B0F5-D7D7-4D31-899E-163CA889045D.jpg (750x661, 107K)

A cowboy bebop live-action would be dope

Netflix is still going about anime completely fucking wrong. They are waiting for a show to already be aired before putting it up on their platform, right? I watched VEG literally months before they had it up on their shit app. What's the fucking point of Netflix buying the streaming rights when the actual fans usually watch it some other way? Only the normies and casuals would wait for Ne- oh shit that's what's going on isn't it. Netflix is and always will be for fucking casuals.

How about they start off with making Season 3 of KoS already, fuck.

I want them to keep making garbage anime live action so this trend will never actually pick up

>*turns your favorite character into a fat gay black trans latino*
Pssh, nothing personnel.

Full CG adaptation of Takemitsu Zamurai

Nothing. I would prefer it if they would kindly fuck off to other shit.

variety.com/2019/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-netflix-live-action-series-cast-1203180399/

Nothing, I just want them to stay away from anime

kek

Devilman Crybaby was really good.

>op and eternal lust for cocks

but all they did was steal everything from other anime anyway in making that show

Yeah

Attached: 6846075193ac864447b07d69426d8b11.jpg (999x797, 193K)

FUCK NETFLIX. JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

fpbp

More Neo Yokio

Based and overlord-pilled.

Haruhi S3

>Netflix thread

Attached: 1556064108472.gif (720x480, 126K)

>Netflix cartoons

He said it. He actually said it...

Attached: 1547512034337.gif (400x218, 1.24M)

who cares, anything that appears on Netflix has already finished airing half a year beforehand. look at seven deadly sins and Baki.

Attached: Cracked.gif (720x372, 3.23M)

based fpbp poster

yes that’s true but luffytards acknowledge it and don’t pretend that their anime is something that it’s not

>Netflix
>major player [in Japanese animation]
Choose one. Seriously.

>what animes would you like them to produce?
Tatsuki 3DCGshit, since I don't watch that anyway.

>Nichijou S2 (vol. 8-10 + original content)
>The Devil is A Part-Timer S2
>GTO remake and Shonan Junai Gumi adaptation
>proper Berserk adaptation
>Hi no Tori adaptation
>20th Century Boys adaptation
>Adolf ni Tsugu adaptation
>Serial Experiments Lain but set in 2019

Attached: 78EEE154-3EFE-42C3-B1B8-8FA239CFD9A2.jpg (750x750, 133K)

hell yeah!!!!!!!

Attached: Arcangelo.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

0% censorship

Attached: HOMUNCULUS.png (500x400, 143K)

Second season of LWA

Violet Evergarbage was simulcasted on Netflix you fucking dunce. If you're going to complain about something that Netflix actually does anyway, you might as well use an example where they actually did it. Watching airing anime is the casual choice anyway.

Based

I dunno but I liked Rilakkuma and Kaoru. A bit slower-paced than I'm used to, but still good. Hope it gets a second season.

>cgshit
Stop soliciting the rape of innocent anime.

if you're 15 and haven't seen much of anything, sure. Watch more anime

>Watching airing anime is the casual choice anyway.
you have probably seen like 80 anime series at the most stop posting retarded shit

Watching shit while it's airing is the "I've seen 20 series and have decided I want to talk about whatever the most popular garbage airing right now is like an office worker discussing game of thrones" choice.

if you are watching flavor of the month sure, but other than that its not casual especially when you are watching the current season and backlog. Whats casual is kids like you who watch like one old show a week or two

You have bad opinions and your judgement of me is inaccurate.

I just want anyone to make a Tomo-chan anime, expecially if it's Doga Kobo

>making assumptions about how I watch anime
I watch shit as it's airing too, I'm just selective about it. Watching shows that have finished is better in pretty much every way.

also if you arent watching seasonal anime you probably haven't been here long since all the threads have been the same for ages and when a new anime comes out they are slightly fresh. Whats the point of being here if you arent watching seasonal anime? so you can see the same threads that have been posted a million times?

More Baccano
Americans already like it more than nips

I want netflix to go fuck himself and leave anime alone. But it would be interesting to see an anime driven by choices like they have been testing lately, despite being shitty because:
>Netflix understands 0 of making good anime
>Netflix releasing series after they were aired
>Netflix needs to fill the minority quota forcefully

Neon Genesis Evangelion 2 : Electric Boohalu

given how there was there remake version of Voltron as "Legendary Defender", perhaps a remake of Code Geass, but keeping in the animation style back in R2 as well as using elements seen in the Akito and Oz spin-offs.

I don't spend anywhere near as much time on Yea Forums as I used to. Just glance through the catalog every so often and maybe open a thread or two if anything seems like it might be fun. Also like I said , I still watch anime when it's airing. I was being intentionally inflammatory when I made my original post. I don't really have a problem with people watching anime as it airs, I just think a lot of people act like it's the only way to watch anime and that's fucking retarded.

Nothing. Everything they make is shit.

you want another CGI saint seiya?

I'd rather have them stick to cartoons and don't pollute the anime world.

Based

wtf i love netflix now

>this triggers hunterfags
>this triggers not a single wan piss shitter because they know and don't try to hide it because fun things are fun

You can enjoy One Piece without acting like its something its not, therefore it is far superior. Same thing with DBS and every pedro and spic in those threads acting like its the pinnacle of sophisticated media

>didn't like Devilman: crybaby
Objectively shit taste. Don't hurt yourself trying so hard to fit here. Perhaps going back to Reddlt is more your speed?

>you dont like my show
>REEEE REDDIT
quit being a faggot and hang yourself newfag
It was probably the best of their bunch but IMO still not good. Their decent show to shit show ratio on netflix is 1:10

>kikeflix

>animes

You can literally see the edge of the picture this was photoshoped over, how pathetic

Attached: 1556305857860.gif (360x360, 2.46M)

anime industry needing netflix to become popular shows how miserable they are

Don't open this post, it's an Infinity Wars spoiler, which is not anime or manga in general

>Now that Netflix is a major player of the industry
[X] Doubt.

Attached: 1555446209669.png (523x520, 391K)

Netflix is a double-edge sword that has not shown any good results.

Sure it can help anime industry with financials but if the artistic merits are compromised, as it has been with all Netflix funded "anime", then its a waste of time at best and has the potential to spread the western ideological cancer.

Tony uses the infinity gauntlet to not feel so good and dies afterwards. Also widow and cap die.

>Giving a warning
It's time for you to leave because Thanatos is killed by iron man who dies shortly after, and black widow dies, but I heard captain america just becomes an old man, but maybe he dies, I dunno.

He chooses to live in the past so when the present guys meet him again ( after like 5 seconds since they've last seen them ) he's old

This This This This This

Attached: based_and_redpilled.gif (244x309, 1.85M)

>Sure it can help anime industry with financials
>but if the artistic merits are compromised, as it has been with all Netflix funded "anime"
neither of these things have happened

if they get a finger then they will try to get the whole arm next.crunchyroll is already a nail in this context.

If you're in the same ideological camp of Netflix, you will not notice it.

>what animes would you like them to produce?

More Castlevania!!!

Attached: Carmilla.jpg (1287x1500, 724K)

Dorohedoro maybe

>Nichijou S2
Great
>The Devil is A Part-Timer S2
Can't fuck it too much I guess
>GTO Remake and Shonan Junai Gumi adaptation
This can't go right
>proper Berserk adaptation
literally impossible unless live action (and even then it will be okay at most)
>Hi no Tori adaptation
Haven't read that
>20th Century Boys adaptation
I can see this going actually alright
>Adolf ni Tsugu adaptation
Why
>SEL but set in 2019
This sounds possible but PLEASE don't

>white ethno-continent
>cancerous western mainstream shitlib ideology
pick one

Attached: 1522597359802.png (819x653, 263K)

Maybe they will make that Watamote season two I seek. It's full of lesbians now, very progressive.

I mean is it really a spoiler? I haven't watched that shit, but it should be obvious what happens after every movie

You guys are forgetting that Netflix will demand that niggers and trannies must be shoved in at every point. Japs only ever depict them because they're perverts or trying to convey that a group of people is American (Evangelion aircraft carrier episode). Netflix and streamshit is a cancer that needs to die for the good of every man, woman, child and college student.

>animes
Retard.
Fitting, though.

no, thats why I preferred if they could keep the animeitno style they did in R2 or of the Akito ova series.

To be fair Netflix is a platform that offers something unique that only Devilman have took advantage of so far, FULL EXPLICITY, Netflix would be the best platform for brutal shit like a totally uncensored Gantz anime or a Dead Tube 1:1 adaptation, but like I said, only Devilman have done it and the kind of productions they are aiming for seem to be leaving this fact on the side, which is total shit.