One punch man vs Mob psycho 100

Let’s settle this once and for all.

Which ONE is better ?

Attached: F1321921-6E19-4346-B4EC-85263FF34EA3.jpg (811x1448, 139K)

Mob

OPM's webcomic MA arc > all of MP > rest of OPM

One Punch Man. Mob Psycho is bland

Nah mob has a complete story
So

Mob> one joke man

Saitama is bland and is one joke

Both of these characters are Japanese ?

I think Mob is way too pretentious at some points.

OPM at least knows what it is: dumb but fun eyecandy

>Mob isn't a bland character
Yeah okay. You're clearly a teenager if you can't see Saitama is a severely depressed man

Mob develops into more of a protagonist over time.

Saitama is one joke

>pretentious
It’s not. Mob is the protagonist of his own life

OPM is boring and one joke and nothing with out murata’s Pedo art

>Mob develops into more of a protagonist over time.
Literally the most bland MC in history.
>Muh repressed emotions
Get the fuck out of here. he develops way too fast, he went from a brick to some middle schooler giving advice to adults. Yeah, miss me with that story telling.

both are capeshit but at least OPM is ironic capeshit so it's good

>he develops way too fast,

So you want one piece pacing where it’s slow as fuck and no ending.

Shit taste

OPM is one joke user

Both are pretty racist

Lewd mob

Mob is good shit

ONE

>OPM
>interesting characters, enjoyable story, good main character

>MP
>all of the villains are unsympathetic crazy lunatic assholes who miraculously turn into good guys the second Mob uses the talk no jutsu on them, Mob himself being a thirty seven tier Autist having even less reason to understand how to talk to people

Mob had potential and it was wasted by him being a boring character with no actual substance surrounded by a cast of people who exist purely to either be "The Super Bad" or "The Mob Team".

>>MP100
>>interesting characters, enjoyable story, good main character

>>OPM
>>all of the villains are unsympathetic crazy lunatic assholes who miraculously turn into good guys the second saitama uses the ONE JOKE PUNCH jutsu on them, Saitama himself being a thirty seven tier Autist having even less reason to understand how to talk to people

Mob’s final ??? Arc > one punch man

You do realize that flipping those doesn't work right? Please show me the panel where Garou/Boros are in Mob's apartment playing games with him.

Never read it. The fight vs the literally who big bad boss wore me out of the story when Mob talks him into becoming a good person despite him being a literal psychopathic killer five seconds prior.

Read it! It also shows that the boss didn’t change immediately after his fight with mob

Saitama* not Mob. FUck me I'm tired.

Garou and boros suck.

??? Is the best villain ONE has ever created

Mob has better character designs . I hate murata’s Art

Garou is the fucking best are you kidding me? We didn't see much of Boros for him to be more than just a reflection of Saitama but Garou is incredible.

??? > Garou (GAYrou)

>reading the manga for anything except the additional scenes

Read the webcomic to see OPM as it was intended.

Comparing them is retarded. They both set out to accomplish different things. I prefer Mob though because I enjoy the characters more.

>the villain is so uninteresting his name is a literally who
>better than Garou

Nice try.

mob psycho has one fucking annoying gimmick for everyone
>haha now that you beat me i guess i am no longer a sociopathic narcisstic murderous piece of shit
also mob as a character is so fucking poorly written and boring. saitama on the other hand is also bland but in a funny way. saitama's gimmick never gets old. you could watch it a thousand times over and it'd still be refreshing to see someone so overwhelmingly powerful go about his daily life with apathy for fighting.

>miraculously turn into good guys the second Mob uses the talk no jutsu on them
When does this happen? It's very clear what makes each of them reconsider their actions and even then, not all of them are fully redeemed.

>saitama's gimmick never gets old.
Yes it does. Which is why ONE and Murata literally ignored him in his own story and replaced him with the more interesting Garou.

??? > Garou

Saitama is one joke man and he gets boring after ONE chapter and ONE episode

Maybe it gets old to you retards but not to me. I will never get tired of it because it is humorous, and I have a sense of humor

>when does this happen
literally every single human enemy he fights.
>it's very clear what makes them reconsider
you are retarded. do you think narcissists and sociopaths irl simply reconsider and become good people after a good beating?

>read thread
>nothing but buzzwords and juvenile lowest common denominator Yea Forums esque-shitposting

Discussion for these series both went to shit after their adaption aired. Some of this shit reads like Youtube comments

>irl
Ok I get it now

Attached: bm0qc6l.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

It’s unfunny ! Reigen is more funny!

Reigen > genos
Teru > sonic
Mob > saitama
??? > every OPM villain

Have to agree with this.

Mob is finished, so I like it more.

but mob isn't a funny character

OPM is an ongoing so it will eventually if not already have better written parts than Mob Psycho, since ONE is constantly improving as a storyteller. Basically what I'm saying is your question is unfair.

Because mob is more than that user.

He’s the protagonist of his own life.

And cute and lewdable

ONE is a one hit wonder and mob is clearly the better work

Stop projecting onto flat overpowered deadpan characters you virgin wwwww

Lewd mob