Jojo

He's gone

Attached: the lion sleeps tonight.jpg (359x315, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEx1C9O7lVk
youtube.com/watch?v=6aEEZYvofHw
youtube.com/watch?v=N8pki8kiXI0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does he sit like that?

It was pretty well executed. I knew it was coming but it still had me tearing up.

the OST was amazing

Attached: 1554595696486.jpg (720x834, 49K)

this one is in top 3 for saddest anime deaths so far, of course Caesar can never be dethroned but wow this one came close

Attached: SL5LOxl.gif (500x282, 915K)

IM SAD

Are you guys ready

Attached: 1556070335254.jpg (1536x1536, 295K)

Admit it, you cried.

Are we just going to leave leave Abbacchio all alone?!

Attached: Sadnarancia.png (1734x1071, 2.15M)

I'll cry during the requiem arc

cute couple

Attached: mkgfdnogsn.png (812x380, 459K)

Sleep tight Abbacchio.

Bruno's lip bleed and Narancia's reaction in the manga got me, so being able to see it animated and hear it made it even sadder

B R O . . . THAT PART MAKE MY CRY SO DAMN LOUD.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv-00:12:55.025-3.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>Another fucking recap next week
That makes what, 3 or 4?

I cried harder after seeing that next episode is a recap

Oyasumi~

Attached: Golden Wind 28 (6).png (1280x720, 1006K)

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

They should have done the scene at the cafe before the donut.

>he didn't cry during the scene
have you no heart man

Attached: 274976.jpg (225x350, 55K)

That would have made no sense since he was still alive and the scene isn't a flashback.

I didn't felt shit when Abbacchio died in the manga and still think his anime death was sad as fuck.

Ill probably kill myself when What a Wonderful World comes around

Attached: child.png (373x309, 171K)

I hope they actually use the song. I saw it used in an add recently so I don't see why not.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=XEx1C9O7lVk

Maybe I'm missing something but wasn't Bruno unable to bleed aftee his fight with KC?

Start scene after the halfway point, make it look like a flashback at first. Right after the revelation that it's actually the officer who died smash cut directly to the donut. Put the rest of the cafe scene either right before Giorno sees the rock in Abbachio's hand or as a post credits scene.

I feel like the slow realization would be sadder than the sudden gut punch.

I hope so too, but DP seems to have an aversion for using real-life songs putside of endings, it would be absolute kino if it happened

I didn't until Narancia started going through the 5 stages

Abbafags seething

Attached: 15563007012.jpg (469x551, 66K)

even if they don't, the fans will
and that's what matters

This song is used so often in movies/shows the rights to have it must be prettycheap, I hope DP spares a couple nipbucks to make it the most musically pleasing ending.

FUCK Giorno and FUCK his stupid dream

fuck you giorno, your dream sucks

Attached: wut.png (384x307, 213K)

Why the fuck was he dodging attacks during the fight with Bruno if apparently shit just passes right through him?

Attached: king crimson 2.png (1920x1080, 3.99M)

shut up giorno

Attached: abba sketch.jpg (240x240, 10K)

If What a Wonderful World actually plays in the background while Pucci murders the gang and chases after Emporio and in the end after the last universal reset i don't think i could hold my shit together

>another recap episode next week

Attached: 1541731728390.png (767x720, 755K)

What A Wonderful World ends happily though. Why would it be sad to see the characters die when you know that they will not only come back, but also have much better lives? Was anybody who read DiU before watching it sad when Rohan bit the dust?

Something wrong,
i hold my head,
Abacchio gone,
a Nigga dead

same. I hope DP delivers

Yeah, either Araki forgot or it was used for added dramatic effect

youtube.com/watch?v=6aEEZYvofHw

for the heck of it
to get in a better position to donut

The blood is still there but since his heart is not pumping it's not going to come gushing out of a wound. Bruno probably just bit his lip hard enough to release some of the blood that was there.

Attached: 1556303930761 (1).jpg (562x519, 29K)

Bruno bit on a ketchup packet.

I completely forgot about those stand users, it'll be like watching the fights for the first time.

Fuck, i didn't even cried for zeppeli, neither fucking jonathan

This fucking this, however.

Attached: 1447291704517.png (364x390, 117K)

He had to do it here as an emergency solution, it's not how he usually erases time. The way he used it here is not very useful for melee. Bullets will go past him in the short time he erases but if he did that to let a punch go past him, the arm would still be in place and he'd be pierced after the skip is over all the same. What he did here can only be used to defend from something that is very fast and won't stay around, i.e. bullets.

Maybe his butt hurts.

here we go again...

this episode did nothing for me because the 5 stages of grief shit in anime is overdone so it was kinda cringe when narancia did it

Attached: IIII.png (894x773, 48K)

yes, the famous 10 second long punch, diavolo better avoid that one
he was flexing on Bruno, just couldnt help himself moving away and watching him swing at air

Dude looks like a lady
Also the only one acting completely hysterical
Hysteria comes from the Greek word "Hystera" which means acting like a woman

lmao.

so, how exactly does seeing the face mold help the team??

>another fucking recap episode

Attached: 1551874929857.png (1920x1882, 2.64M)

Attached: dab on the dead.gif (1024x682, 1.02M)

The fingerprint does more than the face. Wait for the next episode that isn't a recap.

King Crimson is just fucking bullshit

I didn’t think I would cry but I did

(You)

Could he have saved Abbacchio if he stuck around?

>gets used once
Should DavidPro have added some filler/original content just like they did with the hit-man team?

Literally the best fight of part 5, i can't wait

Nope

Attached: 1553968331437.png (622x435, 160K)

Who’s the guy in the green suit again? I forgot his name.

Whogo

Holy shit I didn't even cry that much at Caesar's death. I fucking hated Abbachio but here I am with tear stains on my shirt god damn

Pudding.

Shhhhh, Abbacchio is sleeping

Attached: abba.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

fuggot

where the reaction vids at

>What a Wonderful World ends happily though
Not for Emporio
He had to watch powerless as Pucci murdered every single one of his friends in brutal ways.
To make matters worse when the second universal reset took place he was sent to a new universe where all his friends were alive, but all of them were different people from the one he knew, they did not have any memories from the original universe and they didnt even knew who Emporio was.
The cherry on top it's that F.F didn't even got to exist in this universe and she is probably retconned from existence.

That shit its out right depressing, Emporio didn't deseve this

Attached: 47c.jpg (816x640, 55K)

The reason araki made Fugo chicken out is because he would fuck up diavolo
Purple haze can beat KC becaue it has an area of denial effect

Attached: sasuga.webm (720x405, 969K)

>recap next week
so it's gonna be like a month until we see polnareff, right?

>The cherry on top it's that F.F didn't even got to exist in this universe and she is probably retconned from existence.
Nah she's just chilling as a plankton somewhere.

They didn't "come back", they are by all means completely different people.

>Maybe his butt hurts
From what?

Attached: 134216452165414.jpg (225x225, 11K)

wishfull thinking.

Attached: 1548163737982.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Can anyone give me the boss face on the ground with high quality?..

I never fucking cry until other characters start crying.

wrong.

>be me
>a frog
>some pink haired guy picks me up
>suddenly razor blades come out of me
>fuck my life

Attached: dbyl97c-2d71760c-b75e-46d3-9f4c-53e2440c94a5.png (462x738, 125K)

Remember Foo Fighters last words before dying when Jolyne wanted to bring her back:
>But that will probably be another Foo Fighters
>It probably won't be me

They are different, but not by much and only for the better. They are the same people on the inside, only they have lived through better experiences since Pucci wasn't around to fuck up their lives.

This is a good point. Emporio probably went through a major existential crisis after this, but in the end I think he'll be fine.

How the hell did blood came out of Bruno?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8pki8kiXI0

Yes.... only sleep, let him rest.

Attached: 447px-Manlytears3.jpg (447x599, 40K)

Attached: 30th_of_march.png (1183x702, 371K)

Bruno can still bleed but just not much because he has no heartbeat

I WASN'T READY FOR IT

I KNEW IT WAS COMING AND I STILL WASN'T PREPARED

bravo Narancia's VA for really selling the moment, top tier work.

Attached: crying cat cowboy.jpg (436x413, 14K)

Here ya go

Attached: Schermopname (69).png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

F

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.29_[2019.04.2 (1280x720, 110K)

They keep taking away my favorite characters
At least I know Narancia will die a miserable death as he deserves

why did the Boss threaten to leave Risotto to die in front of Bruno?
Doesn't he know Giornos power and wouldn't risk leaving him alive where Giorno could revive him?

F

Bye bye goth mommy

Attached: IMG_20190426_141311.jpg (1796x2048, 637K)

Swiss cheese shaggy

>freaking out after someone dies makes you a hysterical femoid!
Why are m*les so sociopathic?

Big dick energy

how can you cry for abbacchio if you dont even know what music he likes

>freaking out in a situation that requires keeping your composure is good
femoids everyone

It was a bluff, Risotto didn't know about Giorno.

>>>/trannyera/

He likes The Police

Thanks, user

>It's not ok to show emotions during difficult times.
Sociomale.

Nope. The reason Araki sent Fugo away was because the original plan was for Fugo to be a traitor, and since Giorno is the only one capable of surviving Purple Haze's haze, he'd be the one to kill Fugo.

Here's the thing: Araki is attached to his characters and thus he felt depressed with this conclusion. So he decided to keep Fugo loyal to Bruno, but too scared of the Mafia to follow him. He felt it was more on-character and a good closure to him.

Why not keep Fugo around? Araki most likely had already planned the battle's ahead without Fugo in mind. And although Fugo should've been able to see through Talking Head and kill King Crimson (if he managed to get close to him) he would've been utterly useless against White Album and Notorious B.I.G. because those battles were in close quarters, and useless against Green Day/Oasis and Requiem since those were at long range.

Attached: 1555958989992.png (394x370, 195K)

Rent free.

Would Purple Haze kill B.I.G. permanently?

>It's not ok to show emotions during difficult times.
If a show of emotions potentially puts yourself and your friends in danger the above statement is correct.

>tfw you start crying at abbas death even though you've never cried for a fictional character.

Attached: RIPAbba.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Why part 3 and 4 censored the "gore" but part 5 doesn't?

>Why not keep Fugo around? Araki most likely had already planned the battle's ahead without Fugo in mind.
He didn't, that's why Green Day is literally a Purple Haze reskin, you can tell that fight was going to be vs Fugo and Purple Haze but got hastily changed into not-Fugo and not-Purple Haze.

How is it any worse than what everyone else was doing? They were standing around and talking while an enemy was nearby.

It's really not that hard to guess his taste in music from the way he looks.
It's probably metal, death metal, hard rock, glam rock, and progressive rock.

>tfw he was my favorite character and I didn't even shed a tear and instead was annoyed by Narancia.
Just like Abbacchio would have wanted

talking is a free action in jojo, are you new here?

>Buying into the "Araki wrote Fugo out because his stand was too strong!" myth
Stop spreading this shit, it's not true. Araki was originally going to have Fugo be a spy for the boss and turn on Team Bucciarati, but he was struggling with depression at the time and couldn't handle the how having a trusted friend turn on them made him feel, so he decided to just have Fugo leave instead.

Glam Rock police Abbacchio was my favorite.

Attached: abbacchio.png (1000x563, 544K)

So is screaming and crying.

I didn't care for Abbacchio in the manga.
I can't remember crying this much while watching anime in years.
How did David do it?

>kissanime

Attached: 1538776820508.png (184x208, 28K)

literally doing anything that isn't actually fighting is a free action

Then so is going "AAAAAAAAAAAH! OH SHIT, WE'RE SO SCREWED!"

>hey user you gotta disable adblocker if you wanna see this episode, because you didn't, you've been banned for a few days LOL
Closed the tab and never went back.

When I was a kid, I thought it was weird how characters would still be in the OP if they'd become deceased. But now I guess it's to make you feel bad that they're gone.

Why wasn't Abbachio's face in tatters even though Moody Blues smashed its own face in rock?

Attached: frodo.png (560x559, 325K)

sad part is that kissanime has a lot of old anime that is hard to find seeders for unless you use batoto, but I can't use it

Did it never occur to you that taking them out is an effort nobody's willing to make?
Not only is it further work, it's also frankly disrespectful.

Thats right and we've known it for over 20 years now.

Rock isn't shit for standos.

This ep made me realise how little they made me care about abbacchio

If I recall correctly he likes Beethoven/Mozart/some type of classical music. Hope I'm not confusing him with another character.

>guy picks you up and takes a bite out of you to restore his iron supply

So he could see Bruno's future movements.

Well, he was the oldest in their teen gang. Kids usually have no empathy towards those who is older than them.

Time could resume in the middle of a punch and we don't know what happens then. Still, I don't think that explanation holds water because the punches wouldn't pass right through him since they're "fated" to hit Diavolo, so they'd just smack into him normally. Unless a stand went to donut him, in which case it wouldn't be passing through him so much as making a hole that won't be there.

How the fuck did Koichi survive getting fisted through his body but Abbacchio didn't?

Attached: Killer_Queen_punching.png (240x240, 142K)

His favorite musician is Claudio Monteverdi.

Josuke.

That fist is clearly only lightly penetrating him.
Abbacchio got CRIMSONED.

Fugo unironically made the right decision. He's probably eating mahgerita pizza in a nice cafe somewhere. He never technically left the organization, so unless Giorno decides to kick him out, he's still a member of Passione.

thats a nice cop out for shit writing

He's probably gone back to protecting restaurants.

I wish Araki had gone through with his original plan of Fugo betraying the gang and fighting Giorno, but then we wouldn't have gotten Green Day vs. Oasis. Really, I just want more Purple Haze.

>Purple haze can beat KC becaue it has an area of denial effect
Unless Diavolo threw something at him with KC.

That's the one. Only remembered his taste was distinct because all the other gang members' favourite artists were from the 20th century.

O MY ASSPULL DIAMOND

KING CRIMSON NO NOURYOKU

Attached: dabavolo.jpg (500x666, 76K)

Based Fugo living a peacefull life

Attached: 1551632296913.gif (311x329, 2.4M)

It's not an asspul in any way tough. CD is a much better healer than GE

This is literally the only instance of him using his power in this fashion. I think Araki just really wanted a cool moment and bent the rules of the power to match. Normally he can interact with things during erased time like The World.

Koichi had to prove he was cool enough to hang out with Jotaro - his drive to appear badass kept him alive just long enough for Josuke to heal him

He likes Moody Blues. It's literally his stand's name.

A in durability

This episode once again proves that Narancia's VA is the best thing about this adaptation.

A rock is a physical object, so it wouldn't be able to damage a stand.

only a stand can hurt another stand (most of the time)

the hell are you talking about? He was annoying as fuck and wanted him to shut up so badly
He ruined the entire scene for me

What a very nice looking planet*

Imagine not loving every second of Narancia's voice.

O I FORGOT

Attached: 23132.jpg (562x519, 32K)

I'd rather not imagine myself being a cropophile

What's with all the JoJo villains punching holes into people's torsos?

Part of me wishes Kira left Morioh, moved to Italy to hide out, and became a cleaner for Passione. He'd get along well with the boss and Doppio has pretty hands.

Attached: jojo villains kareoke.jpg (600x800, 122K)

>Part of me wishes Kira left Morioh, moved to Italy to hide out, and became a cleaner for Passione. He'd get along well with the boss and Doppio has pretty hands.
Wrong. Being a mobster isn't peacefull life

Attached: HAYATO.jpg (691x463, 69K)

Araki is a well known donut connosseur

Mushroom Pudding

The boss doesn't like kinky people. He'd only let Kira have gayngster traitor hands.

What the fuck?
HOW DID KING CRIMSON DODGE THE BULLETS WITH SKIPPING TIME? That's not how the ability works.

He doesnt need to dodge, hes invulnerable in skipped time

>kira tells bossu he needs a new hand asap
>receives a hairy, veiny masculine hand

Attached: 1553906921019.png (1035x533, 952K)

Why did he even try to dodge in all of his other fights, then? he can just stand still.

He just moved to position himself behind bruno

How did he move himself when Risotto is holding him tight? it doesn't make any sense.

why is the boss twice in that pic?

Hes invulnerable in stopped time, nothing can touch him not even risotto

>Are we just going to leave Abacchio all alone?
>I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND

FUCK

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.36_[2019.04.2 (1280x720, 409K)

I dunno, it'd be pretty peaceful. Just blow up the occasional person, erase the occasional body. He wouldn't even care if Kira murdered a thot or two. He'd probably give him Trish's hand.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NARANCIA HE DED

He can't stop time tough

Wouldn't Purple Haze be able to actually kill Notoriuos CHASE?

He wouldn't be OK with someone knowing about his fetish. He'd try to kill Bossu just to be safe. The real question is would he be able to? (with all his abilities)

Holy shit Narancia looks just like that meme of the sad kitten face.

Attached: crying kitten.jpg (500x259, 13K)

Maybe Bites the Dust. We don't know what'd happen if King Crimson erased the time where he blew up, but time still rewound.

>would he be able to? (with all his abilities)
Well, Kira has to touch things to make them into bombs. Bossu probably avoids physical contact with all his hitmen, given the emphasis on secrecy.

Sheer Heart Attack could probably do the job, but Kira would need to know where the Boss is. And he'd also need to know to sneak up on him.

Sorry meant skipped

Hypothetically speaking, if Kira had left Morioh instead of remaining and dying, and he was pursued by the Speedwagon Foundation from that point on, then the only place in the world he'd probably find a safe haven would be Passione.

I don't think anything can stop Bites the dust. Besides he wouldn't know to earase it, Kira could just plant it on a random passerby.

>Giorno covering abbachio body with flowers like he will do again later

DP didnt have to add that but they did and it made me sad

Attached: 1552707168936.jpg (209x242, 3K)

what? ive missed it?

>And he'd also need to know to sneak up on him
Impossible to do because of Epitaph.

If he used Epitaph and saw himself blowing up (or just saw Killer Queen for a brief moment in his eye like Rohan did) and used King Crimson to erase the time where he blows up, where would he end up afterwards? Would time still rewind? Would he find himself an hour in the future ahead of everyone else? Would he be booted outside of time and space for existing "ahead" of the rest of the universe? Would it just blow him up anyway since it's already inside him?

Attached: king_crimson_and_killer_queen_by_hiperoncraser-d8ilqmd[1].jpg (1400x1400, 801K)

What if kc erased the time where he blows up from btd?

>questioning how King Crimson works

Attached: PREPARE YOUR ANUS.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

when they leave as the sun goes down the area of rocks where abbachio got killed is full of flowers that werent there before

>>And he'd also need to know to sneak up on him
Bossu doesn't use epitath all the time user. you very much could sneak up on him.
>>If he used Epitaph and saw himself blowing up (or just saw Killer Queen for a brief moment in his eye like Rohan did) and used King Crimson to erase the time where he blows up, where would he end up afterwards? Would time still rewind? Would he find himself an hour in the future ahead of everyone else? Would he be booted outside of time and space for existing "ahead" of the rest of the universe? Would it just blow him up anyway since it's already inside him?
I don't think anything can stop bites the dust once its activated

Post a stand without actually posting it

Attached: 11522844.jpg (1200x1360, 1.25M)

Killer queen already entered his eye. Ded.

Imagine deleted time as chicken bone (time) you are about to throw away but you decide to chew on it a little before binning it then going back to your meal. This is what i think of king crimson

It'll make sense much later in June or July probably.

Attached: garfield.png (291x173, 8K)

What are the remaining 11 episodes gonna cover?
I remember oasis/green mold, requiem, and rolling stone. Is this gonna fit? did i miss more?

Nope, that's pretty much all.

His favorite actress was Monica Belushi, his favorite movie was Sling Blade.

We know plenty enough.

>I don't think anything can stop bites the dust once its activated
Except a stand that could erase time, potentially.

Not exactly. It took Rohan a few seconds to die after triggering BtD. That's enough time to use King Crimson to avoid further damage.

It's in his eye by then, like a part of him. He'd just take it to the erased time and get blown up inside it.

He's ability has a cooldown

>yellow face Crimson
Absolutely disgusting

holy fuck diavolo BTFO
Thats a legit good point user, i think Bite za dusto seriously could beat diavolo
Now then, what the hell beats bite the dust?

NOOOOOOOOOO

BRO NOOO

>gonna have to wait 2 weeks to see these two animated

why make me suffer like this DP ?

Attached: 54446966_573258483194702_6968036072907494818_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Maybe? I dunno. We know that parts of Diavolo still function in erased time (like his blood) but something that's been embedded in him from outside might not count.

HAYATO

Attached: KIRA.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>Now then, what the hell beats bite the dust?
D4C maybe, if Valentine can change bodies in time. Kira did insist that BtD was invincible.
GER could obviously beat it but who the fuck cares about GER.

Attached: arnie.png (881x558, 1.14M)

What if I told you ciocolatta is in Phantom Blood

BIG

I don't get it

Attached: soft and wet.jpg (600x900, 100K)

Deku's voice makes everything better

>GER could obviously beat it
we dont know shit about it really, it was only used once, we dont know if giornio fully controls it, if he retained it etc

Attached: wOuSbJl.gif (296x240, 1.98M)

polpol when

The retarded explanation that some fans will peddle to you is that because the bullet is on the other side of you when time resumes, the act of it going through you is erased and you won't have taken the hit, but since a fist doesn't go through you, he had to dodge Buccellati.

The real explanation is that he was just being a cocky dipshit during the Buccellati fight, since he could see the future and knew the punches were coming, but it didn't actually matter whether he dodged or not.

Or at least, that's the less retarded explanation. However, it's possible the retarded explanation has merit, because in the manga they spend several panels letting you see the bullets enter Nero's body, almost as if to point out that time was resuming before the bullets had a chance to exit his body (or perhaps even that there was not enough force for that to happen at all). If someone used that page as evidence for this argument, I'd honestly have no counter for it. If you believe Diavolo phases through things and everyone else can't, and that's it, it's that black and white, why spend an entire page showing Nero get hit?

>Normally he can interact with things during erased time like The World.
No, he cannot If he could, he would've killed everyone. What's to stop him from punching a hole through them and resuming? Both times he gets a fatal blow on Buccellati, he attacks after the skip ends. During the final confrontation, he even looks down on Giorno and says out loud that he's waiting for time to resume so he can kill him. In fact, during the final confrontation, the fact that he can't kill you during skipped time is a major plot point, as Polnareff and Giorno use their own dripping blood as an alarm to warn them that time's been skipped, so they can act the moment he can.

Tatoo you?

Attached: 1464877162868.jpg (340x372, 69K)

didnt he attack narancia in erased time?

good one

Attached: 1343082042654.jpg (300x300, 57K)

really now ?

Much like Abbacchio now :^]

Attached: vitamin c.jpg (500x750, 69K)

Huh. Interesting that I'm watching GunxSword right now, where two such betrayals occur

Reminder that animating Purple Haze Feedback would virtually solve any issues that anime has with it's ending. It would solve any issues and tie up most loose plothiles and actually make Fugo relevant.
While they didn't animate Part 4's novel it was basically an off-shoot adventure while part 5 does actually matter.

I thought they were going to do the same thing, like Abbachio reminiscing about the past while waiting for Moody Blues to replay.

Attached: The_Bully_133.png (1152x864, 1.48M)

it isnt canon and not created by araki
I dont think they would go out of their way to get the rights to it

No. And now you're going to go "a hurr durr hurr yes he did!" but no, he didn't. There is zero proof he did. He just threw that twink into the bars. He was above and behind everyone and they were focused on Buccellati's squirming body. King Crimson just manifested behind them, grabbed him, threw him, and then activated before he could yell. He almost kills them later in a similar fashion but they survive because they were spread out in a circle looking at each other. Also, if you want to argue King Crimson isn't fast enough to do that or something, all of their Stands were faster due to Requiem.

Sure he'd probably like those he also seems like he'd like sadboy synth stuff and the Cure

the flowers are yellow sultans too, which mean things like loneliness and a strong will

this

Attached: broken-camera-lens-canon-5d-mkiii-canon-16-35mm-lii-lens-smashed-camera-DAFC00.jpg (1300x956, 136K)

it looks cool

>twink
he's a twunk you straight blind fuck

if part 7 get animated one day i say good luck to DP to make this not confusing and clear at all cause years later i still dont fully can make sense of who shot who etc

Attached: most confusing part in all of jojo.jpg (1520x1200, 626K)

It is canon and araki drew for it

GER is completely automatic and independent from Giorno. It could beat BtD by rewinding it back to zero and then killing Kira. GER is no fun allowed, and is therefore pointless to include in any discussion about stands.

No. He didn't write it. Someone else did.

He was fated to throw Narancia onto the bars, and just used KC to skip the process to remain undetected. That's literally it.

Attached: jojo stand.jpg (484x660, 178K)

They've already directly contradicted Purple Haze Feedback twice in the anime. First with Fugo's creepy professor and again with the guy Risotto found to reconstruct the photo of Sardinia.

Attached: F.jpg (778x969, 307K)

When should sleeping slaves of fate be inserted in the anime?

Japan doesn't apply the same rules of Canon as the west.

Same place as in the manga.

Valentine's original ability was different than what D4C eventually became. Initially, he could allow multiple parallel worlds to exist simultaneously in the same place by overlapping them. Araki realized how fucking confusing to draw and explain that'd be, so he simplified it to just Valentine travelling between parallel worlds.

All he did was orchestrate it so that alternate universe counterparts of Diego and Wekapipo shot Johnny in the base world at the same time. Valentine also shoots Johnny, but doesn't need to trick anyone.

Doesn't change the fact that it's not canon fugofag

Stop posting reddit theories.

only thing I can think of is Koichi got hit in the abdominal area, and Abbachio got hit in the chest or AKA the heart.

It means uterus actually

>use epitaph
>see orange twink impaled on bars by you
>see everyone freak out because they saw you do it
>or see that narancia somehow manages to land a hit on you blowing your cover because damage transfer to the person you are possessing
>kc erases it
>narancia is how dead on the bars and nobody knows who did it

You stupid nigger, that's literally what Araki says it does the first time it appears.

Attached: 1555863273806.jpg (719x386, 152K)

Attached: Sadcat.png (1280x720, 775K)

Well, that was gut wrenching.

JoJo deaths really hit hard with the music and voice acting.

Attached: ken.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>koichi with his tiny midget body gets donuted
>still alive for josuke to heal him after kira wastes time fixing his socks and getting pounded by jotaro

>abbacchio gets donuted
>dies instantly

No

>INCORRECT THIS MAN IS DECEASED!

[spoilers]he's next[/spoilers]

bueno

>josuke gave a fuck about koichi
>giorno didnt give a fuck about abbacchio

Attached: happy boi.jpg (166x184, 13K)

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 28_001_28571.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Holy shit since when is Abbacchio so popular

Attached: D5G7fe4UcAABabW.jpg (1175x1200, 108K)

Attached: tumblr_pql2s2LOog1s7zxlx_1280.jpg (1243x1920, 308K)

Crippled Frenchie soon

Bruno is technically dead, isn't he? been a while since I read the manga

Wrong, isn't technically Bruno first?

All of the boys are popular even fugo

His character didn't grow on me, so I didn't really care. Caesar's death is definitely more sad.

Echoes?
Hey yah?

Attached: smol sponge.jpg (1399x1041, 84K)

Based

>Caesar's death is definitely more sad.
you are a normalfag or this is bait

shoulda hold hands

Echoes, yea

Nah, he was a dick without redeeming qualities, felt bad for Narancia though.

Caesar's death is nothing without the music

>guys we gotta be careful we don't know how many enemies there are
>yeah lets just leave the guy who's most crucial to the mission with the weakest stand all alone
is bruno retard?

Attached: bruno-buccellatti-jojos-bizarre-adventure-golden-wind-7.78.jpg (210x240, 20K)

>Narancia learns he's next to die

Caesar was baby's first jobro death, it was sad for a first timer but Abbacchio (anime) is way more sad, nothing can top Narancia breaking down for me in terms of sadness in jojo.

>Caesarfag
Eek

He's suffering from a mild case of brain death

this, in the manga abbacchios death hit me way harder than Caesars

His brain is literally shutting down.

Probably just thought "hey we literally can't lose, other guy is nearly dead and we have 4 guys", plus Narancia thought he knew where he was.

Not him but Caesar was a bro.

Guys I don't want Narancia to die

Attached: 1517747352215.jpg (598x529, 34K)

He's just sad that we're now one (1) death closer to his own.

His body is dead but his soul remains in it

Don't underestimate Nips. Even Mista x Giorno and Bruno x Trish trended at one point

Trish is the absolutely worst female JoJo character. And not just because she's female either, she could be a shapeshifting rock for all I care, she's absolutely useless and an absolute entitled bland cunt. She caused the deaths of most gang members because she's oh so weak and frail grill except when it's suddenly convenient for her not to be (yassss queeeeen slaaaayyyy!) and I wish she actually died.

Not to mention how fucking heartless she is, humiliating and putting down Mista in front of everyone as if she's any better than him.
I'm not gay and I would rather sniff and lick Mista's sweaty asscrack than touch Trish.

Trish deserved to die. Narancia should have stayed alive and Trish died instead. Literally 0 benefit of her having stayed alive. Zero.

Narancia is fucking retard he deserved to die.

Caesar was a retard and his death is stupid

Too bad. You can't escape your fate.

Attached: this is my fetish.png (430x442, 384K)

I do not remotely buy the idea that Joseph and Caesar were ever friends

If Narancia stayed with Fugo then Risotto would have won and Abbacchio would still be alive

they didnt knew that risotto was fighting someone else until they noticed the body , up until then they believed the ennemy was dealt with and even when they noticed someone was escaping they couldnt at any point believe that someone would recover so fast

>Bruno x Trish trended
Why do nips have such bad taste?

>hey caesar why dont we go and kill wham together
>no muh zeppeli pride

>Abbacchio dies being loyal to his bros and does his job to the last minute
>Caeser has a temper tantrum and dies without achieving anything, leaving Joseph to have to finish the job alone
haha yes Shiza so based guys fuck Bacchio lmao

>Trish deserved to die.
Based

why'd they remove risotto's backstory

And Abaccio was a dick and his death could have been prevented by not leaving him alone while he was doing such important task, your point?

>I'm not gay and I would rather sniff and lick Mista's sweaty asscrack than touch Trish.
ok faggot

it never existed in the first place, it was just a wall of text.

If Mista didn't chase the rock only Bruno would have died.

Attached: IMG_20190426_195952.jpg (740x410, 94K)

Jojo Anime Series

Part 6 2023
Part 7 2027
Part 8 2030

>loyal and committed
>badass
>smarter than he looks
>good boy
>doesn't need a whole gang to look after him and protect him 24/7

>my cousin was murdered and i killed his killer and thats how i became an assassin

the small scene added of him with the squadra added way more to his character as the squadra leader and how he cared about his team than this childhood flashback would have done

Lol. Keep seething

>Mista x Giorno
>not Giorno x Mista

Attached: 1528273403995.jpg (789x658, 51K)

Maybe they are saving it for an OVA, otherwise they used that time and resources to make Abba's death great.

Attached: IMG_20190426_195955.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

What's the difference?

Fuck abacchio, that goth freak

3/4th faggot, you faggot.

>part 7 anime
>part 8 anime
AHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: IMG_20190421_164248.jpg (537x557, 35K)

>And now you're going to go "a hurr durr hurr yes he did!"
Yes he did. Nani?
No but seriously, if he had predicted with Epitaph that he was going to kill Narancia anyway, he would have also seen everyone staring at him horrified as he did it. Even if he got back into Mista's body before the time he planned to erase ended, they would have still been looking up at Narancia's body. Instead, they were still standing where they already were like nothing happened. And if he could have done it stealthily without them noticing him anyway, why even erase time at all? There'd be no point. The simple answer is that he erased the time, changed his fate by impaling Narancia instead of what was meant to happen (nothing), bing bang boom done.

>I'm not gay and I would rather sniff and lick Mista's sweaty asscrack than touch Trish.
t. Giorno

My favourite part of this moment is the fact that doppio is still like a young adult in stature so when he runs by here, I can only imagine him being hunched over running like an idiot trying to pretend he's 10 years younger than he is

Attached: 1515214310916911836525.jpg (479x492, 132K)

part 6 is 2021, no way dp will wait that long

>Abaccio was a dick
Only with Giorno. He was friendly with the others.

>his death could have been prevented by not leaving him alone
Yes, but that was not his fault

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 28_001_18583.png (1280x720, 712K)

Because nobody cares why some edgy rice goth decided to kill people for a living.

>What's to stop him from punching a hole through them and resuming?
What's to stop any OP villain from instantly killing everyone instead of toying with them until they job? Hubris. Or plot.

realistically part 6 will probably come a little earlier based on the huge popularity coming from part 5

Fujos are autistic about who tops and who bottoms in homoships

They'll definitely take a break in between Part 6 and 7 but I don't think 6 will take four years

It's literally just babby's first quantum superposition. D4C made the three possible realities of Wekapipo, Diego, and himself shooting Johnny converge in the same place. If you don't get that you're probably retarded

wait I thought he couldnt bleed

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 28.mkv_snapshot_19.41_[2019.04.27_00.04.27 (1280x720, 115K)

2 years in between each part. 6 in 2022, 7 in 2025, and 8 in 2029

transparent

Attached: home is based.png (740x410, 527K)

he squeezed very hard and blood came out

>doesn't need a whole gang to look after him and protect him 24/7
>leave him alone twice in the series
>first time he almost gets eaten by a spider and sets the whole town on fire while trying to get groceries
>second time he dies

how is he alone when he dies? everyones there

>sets the whole town on fire trying to get groceries
what, like that doesn't happen to you on a daily basis?

>Hurr durr here is character in afterlife now feel sad
How people fall for this? Deaths got worse and worse since part 3 and the ghosts thingie, only total nomalfags would cry for something like this.

every time I close my eyes...

>7
>pages

Imagine if Diavolo wasn't such a weirdo and actually tried to have a normal life with Trish as his daughter. He'd probably try and pass Doppio off as her brother. Man, that would be some awkward mafia family shenanigans.

Attached: 45939439_p7.jpg (820x615, 166K)

He's actually tasked to hunt down Bruno with other hitmen but he ends up killing the hitmen to protect Bruno.

Nobody was watching him.

Attached: 1550988521485.png (600x849, 564K)

It's symbolic, you troglodyte.

Attached: 1540268788724.png (800x692, 1023K)

The one whose name comes first is the top.

What level of mental gymnastics is this?

I thought it was a flashback but then it wasn't and I got sad.

It's called having a fucking brain you goddamn narancia.

>Hey dad, how come I never see you and Doppio in the same place at the same time?

Nice

Attached: D1OiGHHVAAELXV5.jpg (1200x761, 235K)

Oh, I think it was Giorno x Mista that trended then

Narancia
>loyal to you like a puppy
>affectionate and touchy
>kind-hearted
>absolute madlad when serious
>probably a qt virgin with a tight boipussy

Trish
>vain thot who will only use you like an object then dump you
>snob and self-absorbed
>absolute bitch, treats everybody like shit
>useless, cries woe is me
>probably a bbc whore with daddy issues

Attached: NmxuSoc.png (780x1010, 403K)

>My Dad Is Also My Brother?! Confessions of a Mafia Daughter

Mistrish should be the most popular ship with her, Brutrish sucks

Not him, but stop speedreading

Attached: file.png (746x431, 729K)

I want you to imagine Jojo but instead all the stands are CGI. How does it make you feel?

>Narancia
>dead and rotting in the ground
>Trish
>not dead or rotting in the ground

Ok how the fuck did he manage this shit? This is text book time stop. Ya stop time, switch the boy and doppio, resume time. How can you explain this with king crimson?

Attached: boy.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

I don't know how people like her, she is the most useless and annoying member along with Fugo.

>probably a qt virgin with a tight boipussy
He went to juvie user.

Attached: cc79a2ca-580a-45f1-8b78-cc7e7a143b74.png (795x225, 23K)

HE FUCKING ROLLED I TOLD YOU

Keep seething, filthy fujo

can we get an F-MEGA for our boy

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-08-18_at_10.38.33_PM-9352.jpg (437x437, 128K)

Doppio is his surname
He didn't need time bullshit, he had plenty of time while Bruno and Narancia were dicking around

Who are these guys supposed to be.
I think the yellow one might be Fugo, but I'm not sure, and I have no idea who the black one is.

Attached: these guys.png (178x130, 53K)

How does Japan feel about Part 6? Seeing how all out DP is going with part 5's animation bc of how much Japan loves it I wonder if they're going to put in as much love for part 6 depending on how they feel about it. Japan was kind of mixed on Part 4 from what I hear and the anime for it sucked.

Attached: nrt.jpg (768x768, 110K)

You're wrong, but I'd like to see Araki tackle a stand with that ability in the future.

I'm not her and neither a fujo but Trish character is shit and Narancia is better

Dude, it's just a kid. Overpower him, sew his mouth shut, succ his blood and then use KC to erase time and escape.

parallel world

Attached: main.jpg (280x400, 63K)

Japs hate part 6, it's going to be DIU quality but worse

Attached: 15550180903.jpg (600x408, 42K)

;_;7

Attached: .png (1534x863, 2.05M)

I'm pretty sure the black one is shadow Diavolo. I don't know if yello's Fugo, but it looks like Shigechi.

jolyne feet

Bruno got to hold hands with her. Mista didn't. Pretty lewd 4th base if you ask me

>Pucci resets the universe
>Narancia alive and well getting the love he deserves
>Trish doesn't even exist

At least even Fugo had more depth especially after PHF
Guess they'd make a good ship, especially after Fugo falling for her, quite literally, on her tits

that's "filthy faggot" to you

Attached: 94850fd9-s.jpg (339x480, 59K)

What is Abbacchio purpose in that one shot? He doesn't do anything or say anything, he's just Bruno partner and that's it.

Kino episode
based jerk abaccio nevar forget

Giorno already claimed him

Can't wait until they animate the 7 pages

Huh... Part 5 would have ended right there, and we can't have that anyways

Everything is the same in the new world up until part 6. The only difference is that Pucci doesn't exist. Although that wouldn't make much sense considering the fact that Jotaro's encounter with DIO and stands is what made him a neglectful father to Jolyne, and since she's well-adjusted as Irene, it can be assumed that Jotaro never encountered DIO, so maybe DIO doesn't exist either in the new world since his bone was part of Pucci? But if DIO never existed, then Giorno wouldn't have been born, meaning that Diavolo wins part 5.

Koichi and shadow Diavolo

see

The fuck you said, dead boi

Attached: 1554302491467.gif (540x540, 277K)

I get bossu had to get iron back, but was biting a phone a good idea?

Fucked up on Jolyne there

Fuck, I dropped the jojo anime after part 4 because I couldn't handle how dirty they did my favorite part, I thought DP had lost their touch but seeing how fucking amazing Part 5 looks from clips I guess it just depends on fan reception whether or not they're gonna put in the effort.
>tfw part 4 and part 6 are my favorite jojo parts and part 6 is most likely going to suck as bad, maybe even worse than the part 4 anime

Attached: D3MJsdtVsAAvR6_.jpg (974x737, 105K)

what the fuck is that

Attached: toga_concern.png (332x269, 72K)

Soon Polnareff also dies.

Based

What do you maen?

Attached: 1554302271219.jpg (826x462, 94K)

Not really though...

Attached: SOON.jpg (495x749, 52K)

The first time Giorno and Abbacchio worked together in a Stand Battle, Giorno had to remove himself from the fight in order to let Abbacchio find the answer.

The last time Giorno and Abbacchio worked together, Abbacchio was removed from the fight, but entrusted Giorno with the task of leading everyone to his answer.

I feel like he really softened up on Giorno at the end, even if he didn’t get a speech about it like all of the other characters did.

but it's okay because he's a turtle i probably will cry the most when he does "die" though because fuck me i loved the entire cast of part 3

Attached: niggetika.png (640x635, 524K)

yep
fuck me up good

ONIONS

Attached: ABBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (814x143, 88K)

And Mista touched her body and he said he was interested in her.

That hand holding scene wasn't supposed to be romantic, not even nips can understand jojo or they don't have friends

That's not how death works.

OH MY GOD LOIS IT'S POLNAREFF FROM STARDUST CRUSADERS

Attached: mqxayon694i11.jpg (794x960, 80K)

q*bert

Everything after his death was 10/10
somber mood and lighting
light piano
the clash of emotions with the gang
the lesson araki showed to the audience
death was given a proper recognition
Bruno biting his lip to the point of bleeding.
Very nice.

Attached: 1535331510931.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

What the fuck did you say about my movie?

All of that about Trish is proven untrue in the Biggie Smalls fight.

Attached: 790.png (864x810, 434K)

>giorno has 3 donuts
>only 3 people originally from the bucci gang make it out alive
it was... a prophecy... all along?...

Attached: 245798232019212.png (445x296, 231K)

Fuck abbachio

Attached: 0eec1e3f-26e2-4692-9a83-0a706646a3e0.png (1250x1120, 536K)

if dio never existed then Johnathan wouldn't have died and Joseph would never be born since lisalisa would be living a normal life with her parents since the ship would have never sunk thus causing Holly, Jotaro, and Josuke to not be born

Abbachio deserved to die for being mean to giorno

how is saying you're interested in someone's body romantic

hey user I want to pump n dump you
how's that sound

FUCK Abbachio and FUCK Italians

It was pretty retarded. It would have ended his character arc pretty nicely even if he did die right there and then.

Attached: 1552928053628.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

So basically Fairy Gone?

go drink some piss giorno

Was Narancia's freakout too overdramatic for animeonlys, or did they enjoy it?

Based

but muh giorno x mista

literally wears an open chest turtleneck. i fucking hate doppio but he's a cool villain

why the fuck these scenes tears me up? ;_;7

Attached: iggy and avdol.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Killer Queen isn't as strong. He just got a light donutting, but Abbachio got a really hard donutting.

he did sell very good that cry
felt a knot in my throat

just looking at the comments on crunchyroll yeah they enjoyed it.

>People still overthink KK
He can erase time. That's so incredibly vague that Araki has a wide array of interpretations of what that means. JoJo operates on rule of cool and Araki doesn't care about small inconsistencies if he can draw some stylish panels. The entire story works that way and always has.

>tfw even cried when Shigechi died
god... DAMNIT

Attached: 1555641593665.jpg (720x951, 336K)

Abbachio isn't worth shit, he's just another side character that doesn't even deserve to be in main gang and act as a leech to bruno with his emo goth faggot emotions

Attached: I mean Holy Crap.jpg (822x788, 123K)

bro are you me?

Attached: 1546478597903.jpg (304x409, 19K)

>acknowledging doppio as a villain

how does it feel being smarter than most of the fanbase

ok

Attached: IMG_20190426_234243.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Jesus christ, that death was bad.

Remember when Part 3 had deaths that had impact on the final fight rather than a scooby doo mystery?
>*gets stabbed* *dies* xp

Attached: 1549637620132s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

But I can relate to his emo goth faggot emotions

Attached: 1534436834455.png (564x1083, 680K)

>that part when vanilla fag viciously kicked iggy
>Ponlareff left alone and half dead
>this scene comes up
mfw

Attached: 8Ix2n1A.jpg (351x351, 22K)

#killingfoolswithmyKC
#BLESSED

doopio was the original boob-window sweater slut in the 90s

Attached: tumblr_ojtsf8To9C1tc1kmmo6_250.png (200x200, 82K)

you know the memes

Why didn't Sex Pistols watch over Abbacchio

Even Pesci's death was more sad than Abbashit's

Doppio isn't a slut

>21

god he's younger than me what the fuck

"Get fucked idiot lmao"

exposing your boobs is pretty slutty, user

I know this is bait, but I honestly want to know if you forget that Kakyoin died trying to figure out The World's ability

>Abbachio was the same age as I am

Attached: madotsukiroughtime.png (300x300, 30K)

I hope DP animates an extended epilogue

Attached: 72911eab-00e9-40e3-be8f-f25c711d205b.jpg (800x800, 136K)

yes

Attached: Tommy_DeVito.png (640x362, 193K)

fucking boomer go to sleep

Unfortunately Yea Forumsnons don't watch old anime, or even slightly less new anime

That's exactly why I said "final fight".
Did you forget that was in the midst of a clash? I mean come on, atleast Kakyoin attacked and attempted to kill the villain.

Please don't call me that

It's just a little cameo for fans. Think of it as an AU where Bruno and Abba went clean and never joined Passione.

He's such a fucking slut that he whipped it out immediately after a girl finally talked to him

I'm not the doppioposter, but i do have to agree he's a cutie

He's just eager and a virgin, that doesn't make him a slut.

I was referring to when Mista said to Fugo "I can't stop looking at her"

I have no problem with Giomis being the most popular ship, its true that it will never be canon and Mista is definitely interested in Trish but at least they have a lot of interactions and Araki draws them together a lot. I just don't understand how that is Brutrish the most popular ship of her (And with Bruno too) Also, I've seen a lot of nips Giomisfags support bruno/trish just because "Muh, Mista is for Giorno"

>another recap
for fucks sake

Gold Experience can only plug up the wound, it wouldn't revive Abbacchio. Crazy Diamond can heal the body and even restore the soul as long as it hasn't departed i.e. when Josuke saved Hayato

nigga he's 17, everyone felt shit back when they were a teenager

Why does it matter if it was during the final fight or not, Abbacchio is the reason there will be a final fight

Bruno and Giorno wanted to kill him anyway and take over the gang. Even if Diavolo was the kindest father in the world he'd still have to go just for allowing the drug problem to fester.

Honestly would have been more interesting than what we got but I understand why Araki couldn't go THAT morally ambiguous. Maybe if he wrote part 5 today, since what I'm talking about is essentially Jobin.

WHO'S READY FOR THE BEST FIGHT OF VA

Attached: 1555074795516.png (754x484, 696K)

>Abbacchio is the reason there will be a final fight
Save that for a fucking side-character. Not a main one.
>Why does it matter
That's why Part 3 is easily regarded as having the best final fight.

40 year old boomer grandpa

fucking zoomer kid get off my lawn

this, fucking why

I feel you user, even Narancia x Trish makes more sense than BruTrish

Jobin isn't remotely threatening
>OH NO JOBIN HAS THE ROKEYKOKEY
>wait why do we care

Stop please

Okay sorry!

i cannot wait for these two, christ.

What was he thinking in this moment?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [1080p]-00_12_41.427.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>"fuck giorno"

>That's why Part 3 is easily regarded as having the best final fight.

Oh yeah, I sure enjoyed seeing DIO dick around the entire time even though it was shown the World was stronger/faster than Star Platinum. And even if Jotaro could move in stopped time, DIO could've punched Jotaro's face in immediately.

No, Part 3 had the worst fight.
They even robbed DIO of his justified Joseph kill (Joseph being dead could've played nicely into his family finding out about Josuke, too).

The Vanilla Ice fight was much better than DIO'S World.

I guess its because they wont be able to fill the 39 episode quota with the story
so they need filler

>forgetting O MY MOTHER'S ILLNESS

but yeah so far Tsurugi is more terrifying

FUCKING GIORNO

how come there's always another man inside him then?

More crusaders died to Vanilla Ice anyways

You know very well that refers to his split personality disorder and not him physically having another man inside him sexually.

Attached: 1539363093360.jpg (349x349, 29K)

Male anons, who is sluttier: doppio or narancia, and which would you fuck

Abbacchio(1980 - 2001)

>VI killed 2 crusaders
>In the end Dio only killed one

Attached: cirno laugh.png (900x900, 647K)

>fuck you giorno, you were suppoused to cover me, mista you alright i guess

Narancia is shocked when he sees two men fucking each other he's a pure boy

Doppio is a slut with a sugar daddy

Maybe Dio exists, but DIO doesn't. Either he never wears the stone mask, or Jonathan actually kills him either at the castle or on the ship. Or everything up to part 6 happens the same except Jotaro isn't a dick to Irene for some reason.

You wouldn't be shocked if you saw two men having sex on a bench in real life?

Feel like pure shit just want him back x

>i guess
Self-doubting stupidfag

I hate BruTrish but I see the appeal, handsome older guy x girl in need of a father figure.

What if everything remains the same up to the beginning of Part 6 except th

mista was also suppoused to cover abacchio
but abba doesnt hate him

He's got an A in strength.

Doppio dresses like a slut and Diavolo can't do much about it. All he asks is for Doppio to wear elastic clothes to prevent wardrobe malfunctions.

ZA WARUDO! TOKI O TOMARE!!

'E WILL KOM BAK
'E WILL NOT DYE LIKE THEES

god he was so cute like this

>KK
Killer King?

cringe

He's always getting molested by strange men and covered in fluids.

Queen Qrimson, abbreviated to QQ

Bruno literally says that up until Trish's disappearance in the elevator he was only planning on finding out the Boss' identity. Trying to kill her is what pushed him over the edge into trying to kill him.

especially fat and bald

He has bad luck and a knack for getting stuck in difficult situations, and the fluid you're talking about is blood, usually his own. Because he's very unlucky, you see.

I cried like a bitch.
F

Attached: 1542694601179.png (411x411, 332K)

He wanted to find out his identity to take him down. Bruno hates Passione for what it did to his father, but he knows he can't leave either.

So that's why they're having another recap episode.

Attached: HAYAI.webm (1244x700, 1.07M)

In Part 6, all Joestar Family die.

>my cute little doppio
Yeah, nah. You know Diavolo probably mindjacks it to Doppio in the shower. Probably calls him on the loofa to have phone sex.

im not gay and i'll touch trish as much as its needed if i get to do that afterwards

Narancia went to juvie. He's probably seen and felt more dicks than the entire part 5 cast combined.

Probaly Brutrishfags are just girls with daddy issues. Same shit that Jolyne x Weather

>Queen Qrimson

Blood, mud, water, ice cream. Doppio's a dirty boy.

Attached: queen_crimson.png (1050x1050, 399K)

Attached: 1552355935215.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Or you like how the two characters look together. I know they have no chance together. I just like the look

Attached: 668b0018-d4b2-4386-af47-6e8af597fae1.gif (853x480, 993K)

>He wanted to find out his identity to take him down
Out of the position of boss, yes. He had no plans to kill him until he tried to kill Trish.

>I know they have no chance together
Well, at least you are not delusional

CHEAP TRICK

A woman wrote this absolutely.

I like how Trish looks with me

t. Mista

AW GEE LOIS, REMEMBER THAT TIME I OUTED A STAND USER MAFIA BUT WAS CUT FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND HORRIBLY MAIMED BY THEIR MYSTERIOUS INVINCIBLE BOSS?

The movie might have been shit, but the Stands looked incredible. A shame that we'll never see live action Killer Queen now.

Eww, Mista(ke) is smelly and hairy

its obviously bruabba tbqhfam

>GIOOOOOOORNOOOOOOO

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Weather report?

They all shot each other. Each version of reality is just the events of different dimensions chaotically merging together because D4C’s power is still not fully manifested.

This arc turned him into my favorite character from part 5 (and one of my favorite in the series) in the manga. I'm glad the anime did it justice and even upped the level.

Now excuse me as I cry my eyes out.

Attached: 1553891954810.jpg (1074x1065, 105K)

When he said he was a worthless man in the afterworld, that's when it hit me the hardest.
And of course narancia falling and crying and bruno biting his lip so hard he tore it off helped.

Now listen up you little nigger...

Attached: 1530048067927.jpg (148x170, 14K)

Fuck off toki, narancia died during KC's time erasure.