Why does Yea Forums hate realist characters so much ?

Why does Yea Forums hate realist characters so much ?

Attached: 1554625972696.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Because being "realistic" has no value.
It's realistic so what?

realistic =/= annoying

WOW HES JUST LIKE ME HAHA SO REALISTIC I TOO HAVE GIRLS FLOCK OVER ME DESPITE NOT BEING NOTEWORTHY IN ANYWAY HAHAH xDDD

>1200x675

>I TOO HAVE GIRLS FLOCK OVER ME DESPITE NOT BEING NOTEWORTHY IN ANYWAY
that has literally nothing to do with subject's character

It’s only one girl, she’s mentally ill, and it’s because he basically manipulated her in to thinking he’s cool by having exclusive knowledge of the future.

Anyone could pick up chicks if they have the power to endlessly restart time. Outside of having that power itself, nothing else is unrealistic about what he did.

realistic otakus = annoying counts with superiority complex

>It's another thread of the same autists saying "Re:Zero is too deep for you" and "you need to have a knowldege of sociology and psycology to understand the characters" while Yea Forums laughs at them
You guys never get bored of this shit?

>realistic
didn't even fuck anyone that moves
gay or what?

>realist characters
I watch anime to get away from reality you faggot

Attached: 15561560559.png (360x368, 216K)

How is this retard realistic?

Re:Zero shouldn’t be too deep for most people, its just the show is a magnet for somd of the most retarded haters in existence who make it seem like it is.

Aren't most people retarded?

Attached: dumb people writing smart character.png (915x933, 257K)

reminder that steins;gate, made in abyss, and madoka magica are just as bad as re:zero for the same exact reasons

We live in a society

Lack of lolis, unlikable main character and a generic fantasy setting?

Ah, 2011 Akihabara, truly it was one of the most fantastical of times and places.

Correcting you :
"WOW HES JUST LIKE ME HAHA SO REALISTIC he have to die 3 times before being able to find a girlfriend." Yes this is realistic

if I wanted realism I'd go outside

>Lack of lolis
All those shows had lolis.

We like realistic characters
Subaru is not one of them

This

pic unrelated I assume

ill give you that he is unlikable at first but still he grows as a character. i will agree that the setting is pretty generic but they do some interesting things with character interaction in the show. lack of lolis is dumb they have like 4 and if you don't like any of them then your standards are to high.

Harem anime are not realistic

We dont he literally us

Confirmed for having not actually watched or read the series. Subaru doesn’t have a harem.

Subaru is as close as it gets to a realistic Otaku.

Just a reminder, but Subaru was always right.

He's made as abrasive and unsympathetic as possible so you don't feel bad about seeing him constantly murdered and spiritually broken.

There’s more to being right than saying things that are technically correct. Subaru might be right with what he says in most cases but his actions are usually wrong.

Putting a realistic character in an unrealistic situation does have value though.

this

>Subaru is always right
...When he isn't tunnel visioning after Ilia.

"I should avoid doing whatever caused me to die in my sleep last time... Oh, better let that dog bite me again so I can go on that date!"

>When he isn't tunnel visioning after Ilia.

Even that can be explained if you’ve read the source material.

Tropey characters get tiresome

hits too close to home

I have no idea what your Talking about, she's just a normal half elf girl who has to deal with the entire coincidental similarities to Satela.

being nonrealistic has no value

Realistic characters are the opposite of tropey

>Shitty character is a badly written sperglord
>Wow hes so real

Attached: 1448680216942.gif (300x169, 1.2M)

Stick to watching Fairy Tale ya brainlet

>i watch isekai, i am so smart

Just listen to yourself.

No, shit taster

Cause realistically I would abuse the shit out of return by death. Everytime I fuck up in a game I restart the save immediately. I would kill myself immediately if I ever did anything cringeworthy or any mistake really. After that ass beating against Julius and the incel speech I would have an heroed.

Re:Zero is an isekai that’s critical of isekai. I’m sorry you’re too retarded to understand that.

He just sucks and is stupid. If anyone else in the story had return by death they would use it way wiser. The apple merchant could use return by death better than Subaru.

>a having one taste
>realist
>Subaru

Attached: 1556220525382.jpg (640x960, 139K)

>realist
>dude dies and travels back in time
nigga what

He’s a realistic person with unrealistic abilities.

Realistic is how faggots try and justify their characters being generally boring or uninteresting. Go to any Persona 4 thread and these retards will try and say some bullshit about how they all feel like real friends despite having no personalty or agency to share between them.

best post

I kind of feel like rewatching Re:Zero but there's other more recent stuff I haven't finished watching yet. Should I rewatch it, or is it not worth it?

From what I remember all those years ago Subaru was annoying but the pacing was good so it was decent to marathon.

Attached: 1381615544700.jpg (850x1062, 832K)

Sure, why not. Its a show you can rewatch just fine, I’ve already done so a couple times.

Alright, I'll give it a shot then. Thanks bro.