Rozen Maiden

I am a 25 year old bald dude and I unironically gonna watch Rozen Maiden now for the first time because I heard the opening song, and it's fucking dope, and the lyrics are one of the most metal stuff I've seen.

Change my mind.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (983x693, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGpb8vqyGEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur mom gay

You sounds like you would enjoy Mirai Nikki OP.
Here, check it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGpb8vqyGEM

I get Limp Bizkit vibes from it, but it's good, I guess.

no u

Youre born a decade too late, unfortunately.

>Youre born
You could stop there, that's quite enough

My mistake, I'll correct it.

Your borne a decade too late, unfortunately.

Don't mind me, just posting best dolls.

Attached: 1375215610512.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

I wonder... In the universe of this anime, is it theoretically possible to have sexual intercourse with a doll?
Asking for a friend.

How can your taste be so... uneven? That's best and worst doll in one picture!

They are anatomically correct according to official design art, even if the manga and anime made the mistake of not having enough nudity to show it.

Saaaay... Where can I find this anatomically correct design art? Purely for research, of course

I need to better organize the ones I have, and don't feel like risking a break right now for the best examples, but I think only Shinku and Hina Ichigo showed the kind of detail I wanted the anime to include.

Attached: 1546404760480.jpg (1200x1638, 234K)

Soft, life-like anatomically correct dolls
I think you can actually buy one nowadays

Guys, my grandma saw me watching it and now wants to watch it too. She saw Stalin's mummy once. What do I do?

Guys, my grandma actually likes it,
I got a fucking 86 years old weaboo in my family now

fuck my life
I'm making tea and we are watching second episode
she said this is somehow RELATABLE

Out of morbid curiosity, how can a mom "be gay"?

lesbian trans

But trans can't give birth? Would it still be a mom?

Or maybe he has two lesbian moms who either adopted him or used some guy's sperm

Attached: 1555877099509.jpg (574x485, 34K)

Rozen Maiden is a God-Tier anime. Have fun watching it.

The second adaptation is miles better than the first in my opinion, you should watch both though.

What does your baldness have to do with anything?

Trans men can.

The anime is meh.
Also, it ends at a very unsatisfying point in the story. Second anime is even worse.
Read the manga. It's not exactly a masterpiece either, but it's better than both adaptations.

The entire franchise is only popular among a certain type of person with whom it really "clicks", and
for everyone else it's just moderately okay-ish. It's in the same category as madoka, alien 9, spice & wolf, kemono friends, idol stuff, etc.