Sarazanmai is an anime people will remember 10 years from now

Sarazanmai is an anime people will remember 10 years from now.

Attached: 1555969790022.png (993x591, 442K)

Whose shirokodama is the tastiest?

Why is it so fucking Gay?
At least Yuri Kuma was cute

Stop spamming this gay shit faggot

Ikuhara botched the last yuri show so no one'll green lit his girl on girl idea anymore.
Only gay shows are allowed now

XO

nice bait thread there

I already forgot its existence

How about actually good shows like Penguindrum?

The fights are too bland. All three so far have involved more or less the exact same actions (doing the spinning disk thing, getting attacked by beams or long stretchy arms or whatever, defending with the shield, shooting back, and then extracting the shirikodama). They had better start changing things up soon.

this isn’t an action/fighting anime. but this is bait so i’m not even sure why i’m giving in

Is the third episode bearable? I really like Ikuhara, and I am genuinely enjoying the show, but the yaoi is getting too much - it’s like Death in Venice all over again.

You might as well drop it if you’re seriously uncomfortable with male gay. It’s not like they’re fucking onscreen or anything, though. Just see for yourself.

>- it’s like Death in Venice all over again.
Are you telling me that there's an older guy going after a cute boy?

I can deal with it, I treaded through pretty gay shit due to those things having artistic value, but if it’s going to devolve into a yaoi fuck fest then it’s going to be annoying as fuck to say the least

Not with all the reused animation

No, the thing about Death in Venice is that’s it’s a really good book and it has some amazing prose with a great extremely Gothic atmosphere. However, THAT beach chapter was unbearable as fuck. I am comparing them because they are both unbearably gay things that also happen to good, at least Death in Venice was a book and it calmed down after the beach.

Why can’t there be more yuri in literature? All I want is a lesbian version of Death in Venice.

The anime with the kappas versus otters and three guys reaming someone's ass every episode and then skating on water doing gay poses somehow isn't gay.

It's not gay if it's stylish, however the reused sequences are getting old.

but there's a literal gay character

yuri kuma was gay as fuck just not the kind of gay you fear

why is it so fucking gay?

Ikuhara I guess

kids can't be gay, they are just confused

he's an anime character

>Just watched ep3
Oh god i think its getting worse.
Also according to Ikuhara we should have a good grasp what the series is actually about by next EP.

>yurifags

Source?
Next episode is about Toi's backstory