Could he beat Saitama?

Could he beat Saitama?

Attached: Younger_Toguro.jpg (1280x960, 299K)

>b class shitter
lol

Are you talking about Saitama or Toguro?

He claimed he could of atomized yurameshi if he hit him with his full strength when he was only at 80%

saitama isn't a b class shitter, he's only there because he's retarded
toguro is an actual b class shitter, still a monster that would wreck most of OPM's S class heroes, but comparatively speaking he's still nothing compared to actual S classes from yyh

What a retarded question. Saitama wouldnt even use his serious series

Toguro was much more impressive than your average A-Class demon in YYH, he's a mere B-Class due shonen power creep.

Saitama would still defeat him because Saitama is a gag character, only people like Arale or Bo-bobo are a match for him.

Attached: 1548802598273.jpg (387x398, 51K)

No, but pic related can

Attached: 1555935438422.jpg (664x858, 80K)

Toguro isn't even all that strong in anime terms, he doesn't vaporize continents or destroy planets. Saitama is way way way beyond his level.

That said power isn't what makes a character good, Toguro was by far the best antagonist of YYH and I wish I had stopped watching after he was defeated-

Does he really deserve 10,000 years in the torture dimension for his crimes? He's done some horrible things but that's a long time to spend in excruciating pain.

saitama
> at least planet buster
toguro
>around mountain level
no

He's probably Dark Shine level.

Putting a small crater in the ground is a high lvl feat for him at 80%. I have my doubts about this.

Child Emperor would kick his ass

Toguro was literally a "% of my power" meme machine. He is going to job himself by not using 100% all the time.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

There were demon classes in yuyu hakusho too bub

Saitama one punches anything

Nah, he is good one shot material

He deserves 10k years for being an ass during the tournament. He could have won if he was not fucking around.

His choice.

according the ONE he'd need at least two punches to destroy the entire universe

Saitama is already A in the webcomic

Well he spent around 60 episodes trying to forcing 3 different people to train in order to give him a good fight and in the end he got what he wanted. Obviously Saitama should just start a death tournament, pretend to kill Bang, and finally meet his end at the hands of Garou. He's going about the rival thing all wrong. What team of 5 would Garou even bring to a tournament?

But Saitama wished to be a hero, being too strong only made his wish lackluster

He cares more about exciting fights than he does about heroics by a large margin though. Otherwise he wouldn't be so bored and depressed all the time.

>can't even one punch Orochi according to Murata
Weak.

Why make this powerlevel circlejerk thread?

which is my point

saitama could maybe find someone his own size in yyh's S classes, but certainly not a b class like toguro, even though toguro would shit on any S class from OPM

>saitama hits him
>toguro: oh, that hurt... let me go 100%
>saitama: but you said you were already at 100%

Attached: toguro.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Saitama is A class you fucking Mangaonlies.

Carnage Kabuto would be a more interesting fight with a brawler like Toguro

Better question.
How far on Toguro's percentage does Genos get before he gets fodderized.

He can't even beat TTM

Attached: C6cUihUUwAAmkBR.jpg (640x480, 61K)

underrated

10,000 years of torture followed by nonexistence. Pretty brutal.
And to be fair, thats literally what Enma said. Toguro inflicted it on himself.

Better question: Could Saitama beat Elder Toguro?