Don't Come To Japan To Make Anime, Says Japanese Animator

>"I always feel sad when asked by young anime fans at overseas events that "I want to enter the Japanese animation industry, what should I do?" It's not a very recommendable environment."
>"Japanese animation is surprisingly low budget. But the quality is high. That is because they have low wages and work long hours. Even if it is impossible, the budget will not go up."
>"Japanese anime has nothing like royalty or revenue sharing for character designers. The material we drew is collected and discarded."
>"The environment is the most difficult for beginners. There is almost no employee system. However, there is no time to go to bed. Everyone works for a long time and finally earns 80,000 yen. Many are supported by parents. Make an animation using the creator's parent's money."
>"In rare cases, older people in the anime industry say, "This is a job you like. Do not complain about running out of money." I think that is a strange thing."
>"Even if the pictures I draw are used for products like key chains, notebooks, pencils, and figures, I can not get the money. First of all, I do not even have a contract as an anime character designer."

WTF bros? Are we supporting this? How do we fix it?

kotaku.com/dont-make-anime-in-japan-says-japanese-animator-1834322679

Attached: 324.png (1045x732, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nishiiterumi1
money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/trash-workers-high-pay/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2DfAO1Ey5cs
hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-original-lion-king-writers-are-losing-years-remake-1174451
cartoonbrew.com/disney/aladdin-writer-unhappy-that-he-was-excluded-and-unpaid-for-disneys-live-action-remake-165286.html
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/jpn/
ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/51570/2/kako Sharp decline in food self-sufficiency1.pdf
twitter.com/Nishiiterumi1/status/1120349330051723264
a1p.jp/recruit/
st-trigger.co.jp/recruit/
bones.co.jp/recruit
cloverworks.co.jp/recruit/
kyotoanimation.co.jp/recruit/job/
mod.go.jp/gsdf//jieikanbosyu/streaming/job/index.html
buzzfeed.com/danmeth/this-american-is-one-of-the-only-non-japanese-working-in-ani
youtube.com/watch?v=8-hQwXnXzhk
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-22/madhouse-production-assistant-says-he-worked-393-hours-in-one-month/.145990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and water was wet

>kotaku

No.

Stop advertising your shitty article.

Attached: 1394755741583.jpg (314x341, 26K)

>le kotaku is le bad
>lets post le big anime titties nr 50000

Kotaku is garbage and anyone that's been here fire minutes knows this already.
Fuck off and kill yourself newfag.

>We struggle day and night making shows that are easily forgotten while having less budget and people for our most popular shows
Literally just commit seppuku. OPM is currently airing and has shitty animation while these Japs are sitting drawing other shit this season.

Attached: Myadhouse.jpg (600x483, 74K)

kill yourself kotaku shill

Ah yes, how's that Persona 5 article about the lyrics going on?

Make anime vidya

>kotaku

Attached: Yikes.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

The real reason not to go is because westernfags need tens of thousands of dollrs not to strave to death.
You can live with under $900 even in tokyo by using cheap apartments and using the studios benefits.
If you really want to make anime then fund it yourself, $50k for a cheap 30 min ova.

Attached: -.jpg (600x905, 71K)

And people think anime is mainstream in japan.

>bros
>we

>kotaku

Attached: get out of a.jpg (488x488, 106K)

the garbarge man in my country earns $4k/a month. Why would anybody ever make anime?

kotaku is a shit new sauce but they are not wrong in this article. anime working condition are shit, your best bet s to work as a freelancer as a foreigner and not in studio.

you can even move to japan and work from your house using the internet if you want but the working conditions are as bad if not even worse at most studios so avoid them.

and it's not like most western animation studios there are no compensations or unions and you don't get insurance, if you get hurt while working that's your own fault and the studio ain't going to help you in the slightest

i wanted to get a studio job but i have heared enough horror stories to put me of but i still want to move to japan at some point and work from my house or my own studio apartment like tezuka did.

Attached: bakuman .png (284x177, 141K)

Not clicking the link, were those greentext copy pasted from the article? Those are obviously google translated and not even proofread.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Where the fuck do you live that the garbageman makes 25 USD an hour?

Passion and some studios pay well like toei, kyoani.
Also you get more money the faster you draw the frames, so only slow drawers complain.

>Kotaku

Attached: 3f3e29a3f5e9cacf1bb15edbf6675a03d7f7c197e857ad9e97ca7164bbfbc364.png (593x189, 6K)

Cute art, artist's name?

sorry about my shit grammer

but working in an anime studio is shit

but working for an anime studio or for yourself is not bad

is what i was trying to get across

and the anime industry under paying it's staff is no secret

>But the quality is high.

Attached: have-you-read-this-bullshit.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

Attached: wqdr5an7wiasocjdnwaj634t7gfhpzcc_hq.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Why don't they make independent animation then?
I don't get why people get so riled up about a certain industry being shit while wanting to be part of it. If you don't like the way the industry works you should make and distribute your own work through internet platforms.
Also
>Kotaku

this

is what most smart people are doing, i'm working on making my own manga and a anime video game

Attached: making-manga.jpg (637x367, 82K)

>kotaku
Fuck off.

>Are we supporting this?
I'm not, I pirate.

>shitaku
No.
>How do we fix it?
There is nothing wrong. That is a job they like.

with youtube and digital animation i thougth we would have more independent anime but i don't see it happening

Unfortunately youtube doesn't pay nearly enough for that. Most successful youtube animators are people with recognizable names that are getting funding from other sources or paying for shit out of pocket. You can only have so many successful Patreons before the audience runs out of money too.

Ill fix the anime industry soon enough, just wait a little bit bros

Attached: facepalm.png (128x128, 32K)

just give it time, when anime hits more of the mainstream it will happen.

an anime fans have been making their own anime and putting it onto youtube for years now just look at fanime that was mafe back in the day in ms paint and web gen animators of now who animate fight scenes and upload them online.

>Kotaku
We know this shit already. Shirobako is all about this

Attached: 1554159769929.gif (463x260, 3.3M)

there needs to be some kind of platform that is friendly for animators it used to youtube but now all they care about is drama and these rich playboy vloggers and drama whore channels. instead how it used to be filled with creativity.

Reminder to report advertising threads

Best solution: put everything in CGI or ToonBoom stuff like the west

>Kotaku
Post the archive you fucking shill.

Shitrobako you mean

toon boom anime is not a bad idea

>This is a job you like. Do not complain about running out of money.
100 % this.
How stupid would you have to become an artist and then complain about the money.

vimeo seems friendly for short videos and animators, i don't know how it's their remuneration system tho

why do they even submit themselves to that? cleaning toilets or opening graves gotta pay just as much with much less stress

>kotaku
>wtf bros
>we
You can actually help by killing yourself, but you won't, then, what's the point of making this thread.

Imagine how much richer the anime industry would be if everyone reading this had paid fair price for everything they've ever watched and downloaded.

Based. Fuck millennials. Fuck gaijin.

What would anime made by an anime industry run by unions look like

>could link the actual tweets
>instead link the kotaku write-up

Why do people do this?

Look a bit lower.

>Kotaku
MODS!!!

This.

The industry standard is $150-200k for an episode. 30 min ova would cost more.

Garbage men actually make pretty decent money since they're doing an undesirable job. No one wants to be around foul smelling trash all day so they actually tend to have pretty decent pay.

shills being shills

Probably better for everyone including us.

fuck off

Attached: Kekc.png (650x581, 284K)

I think in 20 years CGI will merge with AI where they can simulate hand drawing on a virtual canvas instead of recreating a scene using 3d models. The animator sends keyframes into the system and the program fills in the frames in between, and can adapt to the animator's style and vision.

*laughs in work ethics*

Attached: 1552157049765.gif (1280x720, 2.61M)

Nothing will change. The real problem they say is no matter how the industry earns money, animators wage are still the same because all of that goes to sponsors. Even if they earn like 1000000000billions, animators will still get paid 80000yen a month.

If they want to change that, studios should invest their own money on making anime but they don’t do that because they don’t want to take a risk

Please stop.

Attached: time to browse a.gif (478x360, 1.36M)

vimeo only gets used by other creatives mainly and it's hard to get the attention of the average person on the site

You do anime out of love, so joining the industry and then complaining about not getting paid is fucking retarded, main reason surprise surprise, nobody does, if you don't like it the door is right there.

how does it feel to suck kadokawa dick

The endless QUALITY and cheap CG sure do scream love huh.

I mean, if you're a typical wageslave you waste your life doing stupid shit you don't care about and clicking buttons on a computer. Animators may be poor but they get to draw cute girls for a living.
japan is the best country to be poor in, anyway.
this. cost of living in westernshit countries is so high i can't even comprehend this level of unprecedented bullshit. god, i could be living in TOKYO for less than i pay in this flyover shithole.

Based gaijin need to fuck off and let japanese animation be controlled by only japanese, western gaijin love their media being controlled by non western origin people too much.

I do pity them and agree they need to be treated better, but it’s really annoying that what they do is only complaining. They never try anything. They don’t want risk but wish things to get better wtf.

They might say they don’t have power and fear of losing jobs, but if what they say is true, there is no point of keeping it if you work 24hrs and still have to live on parents money. It’s fucking slave life but they do nothing except repeating they’re in hell.

have these niggas never heard of patreon, they could siphon so much dosh outta dumb americans

Based and redpilled, stay out Foreigners

>worker is exploited
Who could have expected this?

>people still bumping this shitty shill thread
>mods still not deleting this shitty shill thread

Attached: 1337138955908.png (285x281, 16K)

The mods are in on it

>Are we supporting this?
No, since hopefully almost all of us are torrentfags with a few streamfagging normalfriends.
> How do we fix this
There is only one way.

Attached: illya_commie.png (480x480, 415K)

wtf? I want to go to your country and pick up your garbage, sir masta.

Mostly not made in Japan.

it's from nishii terumi's twitter.
she's the animator the article refers to, afaik.

twitter.com/Nishiiterumi1

money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/trash-workers-high-pay/index.html

Kill yourself tranny

>Japanese work places are a hellscape of abuse and toxicity
BIG THINK

>>look this nobody said such inappropriate things
we sjw now?

The fact of the matter is that poor working conditions are the only thing keeping animation work in Japan.

>producing an anime
>hire some "big name" VA in "the scene"
>she looks like literally every other japanese girl with makeup on the planet
>she screams ONII CHAN for 20 minutes
>bills us for $8,000 for her talent
>have $500 leftover to pay the 30 guys that made and put together the entire fucking episode

i blame /jp/ for this

Attached: 1500495253319 - Copy.jpg (486x659, 141K)

LOL. What a lie!

They already outsource to china, korea, thailand, vietnam, and the philippines.

True. I would add a line:
>who cares we all are pirates anyway.

Should i believe somebody who actually works in the industry or some random retard on Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2DfAO1Ey5cs

When you think about it, why not just hire westernfag to come and "live the dream" of an animator?
Some of them might "appreciate" the slavewagin condition these people live everyday rather than sit on their asses and lecture other people like smug cunts.
It's not like any of these companies will hand over all control over some burgerfags anytime soon. If they want to import some foreign spic wageslaves for their corporate fatcats that they worship everyday, 2 can play it that game.

Attached: 1554894562326.jpg (627x750, 128K)

FUCK! I want to go to the USA.

Isn't the trash industry also a bidding market for control over trash resources?
One man's trash is another man's gold afterall.

To the baka gajin who want to make anime. Kindly fuck off. Because we know from history that if white boys and girls start to meddle in a certain business they also bring up their "western" values with them. Meaning LGBT, feminism and what have you. Kindly don't rape anime

I mean I just got into Lupin the 3rd recently and apparently not using the expensive VAs for once caused a massive fan backlash and actual rift in friendship for some of the creators.

Though to be fair I'm talking about an established series with an established voice cast here, so your point still stands for new shit I guess

People will literally watch for famous/favourite VA's though. It's part of the marketing.

It's why the GoToubun anime did so well, despite being animated on a shoestring budget.

>Are we supporting this
>he gives money to japanese jew

>Japanese anime has nothing like royalty or revenue sharing for character designers.
That's not a Japanese problem, that's an animation problem, and it occurs even when there are unions.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-original-lion-king-writers-are-losing-years-remake-1174451
cartoonbrew.com/disney/aladdin-writer-unhappy-that-he-was-excluded-and-unpaid-for-disneys-live-action-remake-165286.html
A lot of people, even within the industry, have no idea how the rest of the world does things and still believe that studios and their employees not having any rights to their works is something unique to Japan.

What are those about?

hence /jp/s fault, VAs are only valued by the hikkineets that splurge their 2-inchers over signed photos from their voicefu and refuse to watch shows without them - it's the same desperate virginity that fuels the jpop kpop market

Japan and the anime industry are fucked
>Population decline
>No immigration
>Old as fuck population
>No economic growth
>Low as fuck birth rate
>Huge debt
Am I missing anything?

>Kotaku
How bout you kill yourself.

Can you please cite your information on the pay Japanese voice actor receives?

STOP BUMPING

Attached: 1462522370609.jpg (480x270, 16K)

I fucking hate people who parrot "water is wet" bullshit
water is NOT wet
water makes something wet
but water itself is not wet.
water is water.
for fucks sake.

Attached: 1555766496843.png (852x480, 425K)

water is wet
and you are upset

>current year
>buying anime

What else would water be? Dry?

Attached: 4ec.jpg (803x688, 76K)

That's like saying a sticky substance can't be sticky because it makes other things sticky

Just like the poor guys from the movie and cinema industry amiright? Dumb nigger.

Water is water, a liquid.

>water is not wet

Attached: 1521581071644.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Those entered for the money.

How Japan shat so much anime every year if the job of animator is literally a living hell?

If sticky substances meet another sticky substances, they will get sticky
If water meet another water, they will just become water. they're not wet. they're water.

>No immigration
Good

>Population decline
>No economic growth
Small growth is still impressive given a declining population

>No immigration
How's that a bad thing?

Attached: 1554576699116.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Because people will put up with it so they get to make anime.

Japan, China and Korea would create genetic engineered children in industrial scale to replace the population, this is sci-fi theory.

Kind of agree, should be "water wets"

>You do anime out of love
I'm not going to spend seven years making a one hour fourty minute movie thank you

Attached: p8896171_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 341K)

People make top dosh drawing disgusting shit on patreon.Not that some of them like it but still

Thanks god you don't make anime then.

>sustainable country that has existed for thousands of years, entirely self-sufficient if need be
>collective, supportive, high-trust community
>low to no crime
>god tier infrastructure
>will always have a tourism industry, extremely scenic
>essentially all of hokkaido is a giant farm, will never go hungry
They are far, far less fucked than western economies that rely on financial wizard-tricks, quantitative easing, and are a palace built on a foundation of swampland. the US infrx is crumbling, as soon as oil prices go up where cars are too expensive it will all come tumbling down. the houses are all built in suburbs far from jobs with no transit, everything depends on the car being economically feasible for every person to own and operate. talk about all eggs in one basket. high crime, low trust, people at the point of civil war in the streets because the media fuckwits get them riled up over nonsense. all of japan's issues are temporary and reversible. if the US wanted to survive it would need to level 9/10ths of the country and start from scratch. Infrastructure is a HUGE determinant of national prosperity, and in burgerstan it's africa-tier. America will become the next brazil.
Luckily I can emigrate to at least two different countries when that time comes. Feels good, man. One international friend who can hand me a job, and (non-jewish) birthright citizenship for another european country.
What's japan's problem? long work hours, people are too shy and busy to make kids? that an be fixed with a few policy changes. To save the US you would have to start from a blank slate.
Japan is an actual nation. the US is a one-weekend tent show as temporary as its infrastructure is. Put it up, and the moment it stops being profitable leave it to decay. Japan has survived far worse than its modern issues.

so if I happened to be /pol/ would it be ok for me to make anime?

This is true.
English parroted this expression from french and translated it badly
The original says "water wets"

Note for mods: this is /n/ not /pol/.

Wet means saturated with water.
Water is saturated with water.
Therefore water is what.

You actual mental midget.

People need money to live.

No because you are just the other side of the western coin.

>Water is saturated with water.
no retard, water is not saturated with water. water is just water, a liquid substance.

That's a lot of words to say "whito piggu go home"

Every developed country has low birth rates, there's a few countries with faster population decline (even with their migration). Not sure why it's Nipland that gets memed so hard for this.

Even if the concept seems wrong the opposite is absurd you mong, saying that water isn't full of water is denial.

No, people need the ability to manage their resources. If you find that working your dream job leaves you with nothing but that,decide for that job or for something lesser that leaves you enough money and time to pursue your other interests.

Since it's inception, the whole point of anime was to be a low-budget content mill.

water is full of hydrogen and oxygen
you're retarded. it's like saying "human is full of human" no.

Just read the credits of ur favrite anime zoomer

user, you seem to have an overly idealistic view of Japan. It's balls deep in global capitalism just like any Western country.
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/jpn/
Key takeaways:
>n 2017, Japan exported $694B and imported $632B, resulting in a positive trade balance of $62.4B.
> imports petroleum, electronics, and food as well

> Hokkaido is a giant farm
ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/51570/2/kako Sharp decline in food self-sufficiency1.pdf
Japan can't be self-sufficient in terms of food at this point in time.

>Faggy ironic weebs want tomake ANIME
>Not manga
>Probably wants to be an ideas guy
Fuck you, fuck everybody

At the very least we stay on topic more often and shitposting stays below critical levels.

>Wet means saturated with water.
In what language?
And what does "saturated" even mean?

Because anons post for free and actually give a shit about the topic, unlike unemployable journos whose livelihoods depend upon generating clickbait.

It’s true that Japanese economy is keep falling. They highest debt ratio in the world and lot of industries beaten by China and Korea. Only thing they have left is tourism industry and some of charater ips(and maybe Toyota).

They are still rich country because they were so strong in the past, but they have no future

W A T E R I S W E T

Dumb frognigger.

>linking fucking Kotaku
Kill yourself

And what the hell are westerners supposed to do about it? The Japanese are the ones that need to demand a change

Attached: 1555616103908.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

don't pollute our culture dumb gaijin.

Why isnt kotaku banned yet?

ye fedora, i wished i was a christian faggot country stealing nazi gold!

>having no workers
>having no fresh blood
>good

Do you guys know how the US of A came to be? Let me give you a hint: Its start I and ends with mmigration.

We need Hulk Hogan to come back and finish the job.

For that to happen, they need to first understand how to use patreon, but nip otaku animators are dumb nips, so of course they can't.

Arent there platforms for that these days? Remember that game where you take care of a loli who was abused and it sold thousands? The author of that is a millionaire now.

Thay's the power of independence. But too bad anime (and Japan in general) is dominated by traditional big corporate. LNs, Anime and their video games are still dominated by an oligopoly.

Not to mention Japanese Animators refuse to union up and strike. If Kon were still alive, maybe the Anime workers union movement would have picked up momentum.

Yea Forums hates kotaku

Cuck

>WTF bros? Are we supporting this?
We aren't though
No one here pays for anime

Burgerland became burgerland because everyone who were too retarded to make a living in Europe went there.

and then burgerland made you their bitch shortly after

Not if you capture animators on the street and chain them to a cteach.

Muh Honoru. Disgustingly similar to americans comparing work hours like dick sizes.

Don't worry you'll become tacoland in less than 10 years.

I agree, but doesn't make much sense either. "wet" means "has water on it", "wets" means "puts water on it". So both words need another object than the water itself for the concept to make any sense.

You can say "Keita wets himself", because Keita actively puts a watery substance on himself.
After that you can say "Keita is wet" because he is something else than water that now is soaked in watery substance.
You can also say "Keita's pee is wet" because pee isn't 100% water and if it dries out to leave only minerals it's still pee.
You can even say "Keita's pee wets Keita" because putting dried out pee powder on Keita wouldn't make him wet.

But you can't say "the water in Keita's pee is wet" or "wets Keita" that's a retarded thing to say.

Attached: keita wets.png (1366x1600, 1.99M)

/pol/ wants to censor whatever they consider to be "degeneracy" which is anything that doesn't follow Christian morality, so you would be just as bad.

Is Europe the only place where workers have proper unions?

So Yea Forums, how do you feel about "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There" ?

Attached: 1555814767927.jpg (319x360, 15K)

Gives enough of a fuck about the topic to maintain an elitism that alienates people who refuse to assimilate to the local culture and would cancerously try to change it.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1551828459329.jpg (336x336, 33K)

>linking Kotaku

what is wrong with you

t. faggot

but human only has one human, ofc it's full of a human but not of humans. meanwhile water has uncountable water within it.

FUCK Yea ForumsERMIN AND FUCK MODS

Attached: 1555873500816.png (376x384, 210K)

kys discord tranny

Wait, what? Is there an influx of white pigs going to japan to make anime that I don't know about?

I would think even weeaboos would just want to go to Japan on a trip, buy everything they can get their hands on in Akiba, visit a soapland or two and then come back with as much loli merch they can hide stuffed in their bags

in short, there's a spot for japanese indie works but that's different from having an union or making a full anime which you can't by yourself.

>visit a soapland or two and then come back with as much loli merch
These two do not go together

because you fuckin kids are culture vultures and they know that

AI could actually put out some decent stuff. Someone's probably on it since it means saving more pennies

>i-i can under 900 dollars per month
>my slavedriver really cares about me they will pay

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WAGESLAVES

Attached: 1555694134125.jpg (840x440, 62K)

based, cant wait

>not releasing your anime for free as in freedom

Attached: 1553798676055.jpg (719x719, 62K)

Not everyone of has big daddy connections.
You have to work the small paying jobs if you want to survive.

came here to post this

WE don't do anything. Take the guy's advice and don't go immigrate to Japan with plans to make a living out of making anime.

Sit back in your home country and simply enjoy the content. It's not your job to fix the world. If the Nips want their industry fixed then they're better off fixing it themselves as the results will be better than if foreigners start getting mixed up in it.

Kill yourself frogposter.

Chink buy nip animators with twice of salary and chink anime industry start to grow and don’t relies on physics sales like nip.

In ten years you’ll be saying this in Arabic.

going to another country to work on a whole style of animation you'd have no experience with being from another country is really weird anyway.

>kotaku
why are you people responding
also, I'm pretty sure this was already getting plenty of retweets, so why not just link to the animator's tweet, OP? Are you trying to shill kotaku?

>kotaku
>not shilling
Pic one.

>various shitposting threads being deleted
>kotaku and netflix threads stay up

Talk about value for money.

If water meet another liquid then what?

In my experience people who are delusional enough to think that's a good idea usually lack the cognitive and social faculties and the financial resources to simply travel to Japan as a tourist let alone obtain a work visa and stay for any length of time.

Then you are diluting my drink and I will punch you.

Depending on the liquid it either bonds together or it doesn't.

Do nips don't know the concept of a strike? or protest? I get that posting it on twitter is a first step, but having the sympathy of thousands of gaijins will still not solve anything because nobody here has the power to actually change things. Animators should take matters into their hands for once instead of simply complaining and then going back to work like good slaves.

he is right dont let them in or anime turns into a identity politics nightmare without any qualtity.

But will that make water more wet?

My dick.

No.

Attached: Bermuda Triangle.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

It's not that dissimilar from the animation industry in the West. The starting pay there is horrible, especially for animators since so many people want that job, but if you work hard and are competent during the first part of you career things have a good chance of working out.

what did he mean by this

Bermuda Triangle was objectively better than Mob Psycho.

>the West
>animation industry
lol

It's a saying, ESLtard

Bocchi is wet

>le
>cuck
>kys
>tranny
The state of this board.

Attached: 1407111065524.png (540x540, 426K)

> Let me give you a hint: Its start I and ends with mmigration.
No. It starts with Discovery Doctrine and ends with Revolution for Independence.
A bunch of Italians and Irish immigrating to NY over a century later is not how the USA came to be.

>HOES MAD
HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD
>HOES MAD

Attached: C2DFED3C-2CCD-4FE0-8F19-933E5EF916FA.jpg (531x531, 61K)

>So both words need another object than the water itself for the concept to make any sense.
No they do not. It is not incorrect to use either intransitively. It's grammatically open-ended/vague, sure, but that's what context is for.

damn

A saying that's wrong

fuck off Yea Forums

Japan does actually have strong unions with functional union rights. Even the anime industry has one example of a strong and capable union as shown with Toei.
It just happens that all the middle and low tier animation studios in Japan employ highly autistic people who are bad at socializing, and thus won't form an union to demand better working conditions.
That however suits the studio execs just fine, as they don't have to deal with any demands from their employees except the occasional twitter post where the animators whine about their jobs, and the production committees aren't unhappy with that situation either, not having to micromanage anything.

60% of the jobs in the world are like that

and its better to be underpaid doing what you like than being underpaid doing some shit job in your shit country

The fans who want to make anime are very well aware of the awful conditions.
They are interested in going in despite that due to their love of the product.

The main concerns with people coming to japan to make anime is can they actually draw the given material and animate well, can they later take initiative and make something good and not a trash derivative.

Attached: 04230108242.jpg (1956x2428, 581K)

wet defines liquid
water is a liquid
water is wet

wet can also define a solid that has been drenched in water, or a gas that is saturated with water. This is a secondary definition, and a short of wet feeling or wet to the touch

wet means liquid, water is wet.

kotakufags are the real retards, fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1386198912537.png (113x165, 34K)

underrated post. nailed it on the head
normies get the fuck out reee

can you not understand the greentexting , as in quoting the "le"?
are you retarded? at least we dont tolerate kotaku faggotry.
chug fucking bleach

being this autistic

There's no fixing anime, it's been in a race to the bottom since the 80's bubble burst and the only thing that's kept it running is what everyone in the industry already knows: absolute insane Jap work ethic.
Blood from a stone.

>anime was going downhill since 80s
Accept it wasn't and quality kept climbing till the end of the cel era (2000)
>the industry is in a downward spiral
More like trash is in a downward spiral. The studios making proper shit are booming, only trash and cheapshit names are falling on hard times.

There's no one to protest to
You strike and cause drama, only the studio loses money, and investors won't fuck with them cause they pull shit.

Not if I do it first.

Attached: 1551101326713.jpg (641x868, 79K)

>But the quality is high.
l o l

>Accept it wasn't and quality kept climbing till the end of the cel era (2000)
Yeah no.

>kotaku is a shit new sauce but they are not wrong in this article.
Because it's not Kotaku it's some jap animator talking.

Why not just make your own anime here in the west?

>Every single animator and director refers to 90s as a golden age and a revamp of quality from the past
>Miyazaki himself notes the 2000s as the start of the decline in quality

Surely you, some faggot online, know better than the biggest names in the industry

Off yourself retard.

Attached: 1551627992576.jpg (480x531, 32K)

It doesn't you cringey fuck.
Yea Forums is a fucking shithole like the rest now and this cringey pasta proves it.

>normies
>reeeeeeee
back to normalfag

This is why modern art(including anime) is shit now.

>No immigration
Kill yourself already or I will come to your house and do it for you, kike.

>animation industry
>lol
ftfy

3 fps doesn't count as animation so modern anime is not animation.

In the 90s only like 12 anime a year were produced.
Digital ruined everything by allowing a lot of quantity of trash to be produced cheaply.

Why don't they just ask for a raise?

If you wanna act like a little bitch about Kotaku Yea Forums, simply go to this guy's Twitter and read what he said about working in the industry there, Kotaku simply quotes his tweets:
twitter.com/Nishiiterumi1/status/1120349330051723264

>Anno makes Eva in its earliest spitball form to reignite 80's otaku stuff
Sure bud, no one thought the 90s were a decline and the single most popular anime of the 90s wasn't born out of the perception that things needed saving. Got it.

Water IS wet. Each individual water molecule is surrounded by other water molecules, making each water molecule wet. Thus, water is wet.

he's just saying that to keep all the anime jobs to himself

because you'll be blacklisted from the rest of the industry if you try that and so will everyone who works with you.

why would you want to be part of the industry tho? indie artists can make decent amounts of money if they find a good enough niche.

There's a lot of artists doing that already in Japan, pixiv got its own version of patreon recently. Its not as profitable as it is in the west, but even then its not like opening a patreon is guaranteed stable income like a proper job.
Also a lot of animators really love anime and want to be apart of it, so they're more willing to put up with it plus japan already has an exhausting work ethic.

Attached: 1552534137762.jpg (1025x1119, 145K)

Really, it's a moral duty not to support exploitation of the working class. Every little bit helps to dismantle capitalism.

>fans at overseas events that "I want to enter the Japanese animation industry, what should I do?"
Holy fuck they must be stupid

>Dex will never make coherent music again
it hurts

westernfags can't draw

It's probably your typical 16 year old nuweeb that doesn't know a single word of japanese but swears his shitty fanfiction makes him an incredible writer. Then again, when you look at most popular LNs, nowadays...

Being an anime fan in the white western world is great.

1. You can enjoy anime, enjoy even more shit if you learn some Japanese.
2. You dont live in Japan

>Dont come to japan
>Still hiring Chink and Gook to make shitty work
WHOA!

>Yea Forums tier brainlet thread
>200+ posts
>Still up

Remember when sage bombs were a thing

>all these people thinking no western people work in the industry
o i am laffin. I literally know someone who has worked on anime, and an animator named Henry Thurlow has his own entire studio to help work on various shows

Tell us more about your uncle who works for nintendo
We're all very interested in your life and the people you know

>I wanna work for VIDEOGAMES
it's basically the same shit in the west.

sounds like someone doesn't want competition

Start hiring them to make OVA and Series and Movies aimed directly at certain groups in many markets.

More money in making a DBZ inspired martial arts anime filled with normal humans and starring a multiracial cast then there is in shitting out yet another litterally gay KAWAII UGUU cute girls doing cute things...thing.

Netflix? They're going to hardcore push homosex and queer themes like a motherfucker.

Something like the FLCL sequel was retarded. But a 90's ish inspired toonami style anime(no not that nonsense about the pompadour fella with the ship and what not) then there will be a lot more money for them.

FMA didn't do to well in many markets. But it did gangbusters in america and european markets.
Focus on one single market and make something to test the waters then try to get them to fund their stuff.

I for one would love a network filled with multiple types of well done anime from inspired authors.
I mean, it won't be like the relatively large amount of cash that the litteral pixar slaves were getting. But it will be a living wage for gods sake with a lot of potential for marketing and owning their own shit. .

>muh debt
It's almost all domestically owned, the money doesn't disappear overseas to foreign countries.

If they got desperate they could inflate their way out of most of it and even defaulting on their loans would only suck for a decade or so, their economy in a vastly better position then Argentina or Greece.

Believe whatever you want to believe user, it won’t change the fact that it’s true

>"Japanese animation is surprisingly low budget. But the quality is high
yeah and thats why berserk 2016/7 was a MASTERPIECE

The commercial art industry is unbelievably competitive. If you're a master artist, you will probably be able to make a modest living. If you aren't at the master level, don't even fucking bother, because absolutely nobody will pay for your shit art. To call it cut throat is an understatement.

I hope this post is ironic.

>The commercial art industry is unbelievably competitive.
In what year are you living in?
In 2019 art is at an all-time low and most things produced now are fucking trash.

>The west can't make ani-

Attached: ldr.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

I wish I could be an animator slave and just draw until I die, at least I would have purpose.

correct
by definition the west cannot make anime

Not really my point. I'm saying that, unless you're the best of the best, you should expect to be a starving artist. It's a ruthless line of work.

me too
I feel like seeing my creation would be worth all the hours and low pay

>good animators are being wasted on this trash
fuck netflix

do you understand what anime is user?
You could have posted avatar, or some Thomas Romain work.

It's really not, especially not nowadays. The barrier-to-entry has never been lower.

Combine that with the fact that animation studios are at an all-time greedy high where they just want to make money with the least investment possible and you see why anime...hell...animation and art in general nowadays are in such a stagnant pathetic state.

CONTINUE BUMPING

>youtube
How do you expect anyone to make any sort of money off of cancer like Youtube?
Youtube should honestly have died years ago, but I don't see it lasting more than 5 years with how terribly it is handled.

Not him but hey, that rhymes.

TV anime isn't actually that stagnant or pathetic. Quite the contrary, it's quite varied in both quality and genre, which is only achievable thanks to the abundance of anime studios doing all those Japanese cartoon shows. And the myriads of anime exist mainly because ultimately, the whole business is profitable enough. This is at the cost of the animators and other low-level employees (who are not necessarily low-skilled) being unable or unwilling to form coalitions that could improve working conditions.

Well, for us Westerners, this situation is of course great. We don't have to feel bad for the animators in Japan, because they actually do have the possibility to improve their situation, but don't want to, we get to watch the newest anime within hours after it has been broadcasted for the first time in Japan with functional subtitles, and the best thing is, it's practically free.
Thank the god of capitalism, Adam Smith, for globalization.

WHITE WOMEN ARE CUTER THAN JAPANESE WOMEN

Attached: BREEEE Larson.jpg (220x275, 13K)

2 good episodes the series? No thanks

Attached: Gachiface-0.png (622x754, 305K)

dO yOu UndErsTAnD whAt AnImE Is user?

enjoy your manjaws lmao

Hiring season is right now
If you are planning on working on anime in 2020 make sure to look into your favorite studio and offer your resume.

Most of the Japanese is simple and the rest can be translated through microsoft or google translate.

If you can actually draw and have something to show get a reel and apply.
You find animation jobs by going to a studios official japanese website, and finding the recruitment button. usually it's on the top and very big.
Some of the companies hiring right now
a1:
a1p.jp/recruit/
trigger:
st-trigger.co.jp/recruit/
Bones:
bones.co.jp/recruit
cloverworks:
cloverworks.co.jp/recruit/
Kyoani:
kyotoanimation.co.jp/recruit/job/

More studios are offering but this is some big names

If it's inaccessible from your country you can always use a vpn, though if they went through the trouble of blocking that option from your country I'll doubt they will not toss your resume if they see you are from said country.

I only know about 6 months worth of japanese
nowhere near moving there level

I agree with you. Look at Marvel's current animated series. They really look horrible.

Preaching to the choir bro.
But youtube is surviving because it has an unspoken monopoly by being installed on every android and sheer goddamnd momentum.
Google is the only one who has the money and power to keep the one thing that youtube has that gives it any value. The old GOOD content that it has.

And with the way the algorithim is outright assfucking everyone's ability to search for any goddamned thing...I really don't see youtube surviving is the russians and indians or japs ever decide to make their own homegrown media servers and pay real money to good content creators rather then just hard push evil assholes and retards onto anyone with a screen.

Nah, join this instead:
mod.go.jp/gsdf//jieikanbosyu/streaming/job/index.html

Since some parts of the animation process are now digital more studios are open to overseas help. You don't have to physically be there. If you have the art to show for that can match the level of production you could get work.
Besides, try your luck, it's not like you got much to lose.

The jap oligarchy would decimate the lives of all of the animators who even attempt to unionize.
And the worst part is, half of the workers would dime out the other half for a pat on the head and a line of shitty coke.
When those boys..and gals grow a spine and start looking towards greener pastures then they'll have a future and japanese animation would become something that animators and the country can be proud of and ajob that has worth and weight and the entire industry can stop dying and pushing horrible crash.

She was chosen specifically because she looks like an average as fuck middle aged mom.

>TV anime isn't actually that stagnant or pathetic.
I stopped reading here.

I'd go crazy diving into Japanese political affairs, their politics is absolutely nuts. If you can bare that go ahead... though unless you are already a Japanese citizen you aren't likely to be hired. You can always go for the US army

Every animation anything nowadays is horrible.
Digital cancer, CGShit and muh "save the trees" hippies ruined everything.

I just want to win the lottery. Then finance a r rated gunsmith cats anime movie and release it world wide.

>The author of that is a millionaire now.
ONE author, user. That's like saying Pewdiepie making it big on Youtube means everyone and anyone can emulate his success. There's a lot more factors than just going independent.

No actually.
It's rich perverts hiring the children of other rich perverts and there being a fucked up agenda to push onto the kiddies.

>The jap oligarchy would decimate the lives of all of the animators who even attempt to unionize.
The studio execs who are responsible for the bad conditions aren't part of the oligarchy.

A good product, self promotion and having an audience to target.
That's about it.

Furries(yeah yeah I know) and western porn(dear god it's almost always awful shit)makes a fucking mint.

Many of them are and the one's that aren't are part of an old boys club that is definitely on the side of the oligarchy.

Pretty much why I sail the seven seas to watch my anime lmao, anyone who supports this shit industry is a cuck shill who could be spending their neetbux on something productive

Attached: EF590362-320C-4F31-A0C7-93897977E68F.jpg (540x642, 65K)

I'm not talking about anime specifically, I'm talking about animation in general.

CGshit became popular because in this modern day era of "everyone is a winner" every talentless fuck can make a 3D model with a computer.
That and the hippies whining about "muh trees" has killed traditional animation.

>Pretty much why I sail the seven seas to watch my anime lmao
Come on, you would have pirated anyways, don't lie.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Making an animated 3D model that works well with other 3D models and looks good enough to be acceptable while doing at the insane production speed that is required for TV anime is quite a difficult skill.

BP

Attached: bait3.png (625x626, 181K)

hang yourself

No you simpering waste of spunk.
CG took off because CG was this new cool thing and it was fucking cheap.
So they all phased out traditional animation for it and the kiddies who've never seen anything else and the teens adults who were reared on FUCKING AWESOME CG SCENES FORM VIDEO GAMES BRUH were all enamored with that shit.

Bam.
CG takes over everything.
Problem is that handrawn animation from the 90's even the crappier anime is artisitically superior to basically all of the cg enhanced anime being churned out for nickles by slave asians today.

>looks good enough to be acceptable
This is what art has been reduced to.
This mentality is the hallmark of stagnation.

There hasn't been done anything interesting with CG since like the early 2000s.
At this point it has become a cheap tool that talentess hacks who can't do traditional animation resort to.

Seeing how successful Avatar The Last Airbender and all those anime-like french shows like Wakfu are, I don't get why more westerners just make more anime-inspired shows.

Either that or just go to Japan, study their animation techniques and then return to your home country then make a profitable school curriculum teaching others how to make anime.

Most, if not all, jobs in Japan are highly stressful to the point of causing karōshi because of Japanese work ethics, aren't they?

I don't think blue collar jobs would be any worse

I can't. I live in Congo.

>TV anime isn't actually that stagnant or pathetic. Quite the contrary, it's quite varied in both quality and genre
>genre
>90 % of airing show are Isekai , cheap fanservice shows

Too expensive and most people aren't interested

>This is what art has been reduced to.
>This mentality is the hallmark of stagnation.
TV anime isn't art, it's primarily mass-produced entertainment and advertisement to promote other things.

Why don't people post archive links instead of the actual article?

Making CG that looks GOOD is an art in and of itself.
Some people have that skill down pact. Look at OPM for instance and Evergarden.

Lastly every westerner doesn't have nickelodeon money backing them and a god tier korean studio to do the actual heavy lifting of making the series work and look good.

>Kotaku
You can't make this shit up. Now they're trying to get revenge by shit talking about Japanese culture as a whole?
Never thought World War III would begin because of anime titties, but I'm down.

They're just reposting someone else's article

Lets just post cunny instead of talking with the underage

Attached: 1511992093689.gif (720x405, 1.27M)

Cute

Attached: c7b2e84f3cf1bbeb5ba49ba957b6fc90340ad73f1d631e198997619e58c1cd90.png (1467x1429, 1.11M)

Stop that.

Attached: 1550765584272.jpg (1024x1013, 121K)

Attached: 956fdd20b6b853f9e0c0da0fa6f40726.jpg (827x1169, 758K)

n o
o

Attached: a2862ec1083794fa08c0b883fa195e4c.jpg (1260x1746, 979K)

all toasters toast toast

Attached: 1052059pw81JWGF.jpg (472x316, 14K)

I buy the DVDs of animes i want to support, but for the most part you’re right lmao

Attached: F0AB948E-9332-49B4-A359-73A75ECF91C9.jpg (828x523, 337K)

Attached: 1538086103319.png (1560x1240, 1.39M)

Based cunny poster saving Yea Forums

I'll get into it too!

But it used to be...somewhat at least.
Now there's no room for anything but low-effort trash.

And as I said before I'm referring to art and animation in general not just anime.

Don't buy it to support it, buy it because you can use it. If you want to "support" the producers who finance the anime, or the animation studio that makes the anime on behalf of the producers, just send them money directly as a thank you gift.

Hmmmmmm

Attached: d92fa1981dda527cc524331c6942f8ab.jpg (1200x1600, 1.02M)

>Making CG that looks GOOD is an art in and of itself.
CG has looked good since the early 2000s when Pixar perfected it.
It however hasn't looked interesting in a long time.

The novelty effect wore off and now it all looks like the same shit.

Deport vtards

Attached: 2005165 - Kate_Hoshimiya Katsuki_(Kozuki) Lady_Venera world_conquest_zvezda_plot.jpg (974x1071, 449K)

>early 2000s when Pixar perfected it
the FUCK is wrong with you?

Don't blame the people that buy things for buying based on reasons you don't like.

>this entire post
>this entire thread
>the state of Yea Forums
fuck this shit joining the cunnybomb

Attached: 1453513056085.jpg (890x1100, 174K)

Attached: 1552852186700.jpg (872x1024, 86K)

Attached: 1462237742017.png (700x1040, 354K)

That isn't true. The general cost of everything in Tokyo is like a typical expensive city. Eating out is cheaper admittedly. Housing is only cheap because the rooms are basically all studio apartments and they have high density cities.

You could live like that in america too.

The reality is these people just choose to live on a shoe string budget subsisting only on their passion, until they die from overwork.

What about video games industry in Japan? Is it in a bad shape like anime industry is?

This has been common knowledge for so long - how fucking new are you?
>kotaku
Very apparently.

It's not really low-effort. Quite the contrary. There's so much work involved that needs to be coordinated to make a coherent whole product that it's quite wondrous by itself that so much can be produced.
Of course, that means that the process and the management of anime production has become a piece of work of art and efficiency.

Attached: 1453514654858.jpg (785x1000, 311K)

Fute girls

Attached: shana.png (546x729, 316K)

Attached: 1453513761369.jpg (666x990, 114K)

Top or bottom?

Attached: 1554045539175.jpg (964x1752, 426K)

Depends on the size of the project. Stuff like the next Final Fantasy geimus are of course well paid and huge, but niche stuff like indie porn games also subsist on passion and sheer tenacity of the ones involved.

Reminds me of this.
Would you work for 300 bucks per month ?

Why did this thread become loli spam ?

Attached: Asagaya animation street.jpg (642x605, 86K)

Attached: 1453514508953.jpg (858x1200, 567K)

indie porn games made for and sold to a small niche is pretty lucrative.
I don't know why they are getting fucked so badly by this.

from worst to best thread

Attached: 1512161780527.jpg (696x1000, 139K)

Attached: 1454200756396.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

>Why did this thread become loli spam ?
The faggot known as OP linked to kotaku instead of the original article

Attached: 1453514006661.jpg (1200x1080, 363K)

Attached: 1552740011937.jpg (1060x1500, 1.29M)

Attached: 1453513935197.jpg (1270x1500, 602K)

Attached: 1519328930427.png (1080x1159, 1.64M)

Attached: __ana_coppola_itou_chika_and_sakuragi_matsuri_ichigo_mashimaro_drawn_by_sezamyan__fea87e4bcb4bae33ae (1396x1010, 823K)

Attached: 1504095883544.gif (540x304, 352K)

Please stop posting loli, i have a rare condition that causes my dick to turn purple for 3 days after witnessing 100 loli pictures

Attached: 1453513698197.png (1280x1280, 770K)

Sorry

Attached: 1434984286476.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

THOSE POOR ADVERTISERS

you poor soul

Attached: 1453514289409.jpg (1252x966, 268K)

Attached: 1462238847129.png (774x912, 567K)

Been a while since I last saw loli spam. p. nice

Attached: 1535864786573.jpg (706x1000, 164K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Attached: __itou_chika_ichigo_mashimaro_drawn_by_fujiwara_gacho__373e3b35903feafe0903895b302523f2.jpg (1012x1262, 140K)

Attached: __ana_coppola_ichigo_mashimaro_drawn_by_hachi_orange__9dc7f251da34d8e2232cfb94e4b11a27.jpg (600x720, 223K)

quit posting on Yea Forums, Ghiaccio

Shut the fuck up loser

Instead of America copying Japan they should copy their own golden age cartoons instead(which is the basis for all animation).
But instead of CalArts teaching the 12 principles of animation and the way animation was done in the golden age, they instead teach them how to make shitty flash cartoons and cgtrash.

Pic related.

Attached: animatorsurvivalkit.png (1752x6796, 1.31M)

Attached: 1462237777951.gif (500x650, 1.81M)

Lolis are a miracle of the universe

Attached: 1434986230457.jpg (900x1243, 526K)

How can I do that? I know most of my money goes to (((them))) but it’s pretty much the only way I know how to conventionally support official releases.

Attached: 1462238257452.jpg (714x1000, 326K)

Attached: 1462240596105.jpg (1380x2000, 243K)

Attached: Platelet03.jpg (780x1080, 343K)

Attached: 1462240086891.jpg (714x1000, 366K)

So much cancer is being allowed here now. Those two shitty faces get deleted on sight, but they're far from the only cancers now.

Attached: __ana_coppola_ichigo_mashimaro_drawn_by_sezamyan__8cb9787b40a3b70bf850190fb5cc40c4.jpg (1223x1741, 659K)

This is the first loliposting that I've seen in a while where people actually had the balls to post full on loli H

Wanted to check why this thread is still alive,
oh well
based loliposters

Attached: 1476419550953.jpg (833x1382, 110K)

In the most primitive way, you can simply send a letter with some money in it to the company that you somehow wish to unironically support. Or just contact the companies and ask for the IBAN.

Attached: 1453513634573.jpg (746x899, 88K)

he does this for free, ladies and gentlemen.

mods are asleep commencing dump

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know before this thread gets nuked by the admins because of the virginposting. I’ll do that from now on.
I know Trigger has a patreon and I like some of their stuff so I’ll probably shill for them there.

>censor
No, purge in holy fire.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_001.jpg (1152x1600, 473K)

The only way to fix it is to cut out the bloated distribution system. How? simple, move to all digital, build a space for online, worldwide distribution, allow localization projects to translated manga into native languages. That way the artist can keep at least 70% of the revenue, throw 5% at the translator teams, and have a 25% margin for hosting. This will give the artist a more direct benefit towards their hours worked, will reduce piracy, will increase sales, and will help the industry flourish. Korea has been going this route with webtoons, and the results speak for themselves, although localization is SERIOUSLY lacking, artists on Webtoon sites now earn in a month, what they were earning in a year. It also allows for a greater connection to the audience, which allows for even more revenue via livestream, direct merchandising, and sole ownership over rights. If Japan does not adopt this soon, they will be overtaken, and end up losing out even more than they already are.

>linking kotaku
Even fucking Yea Forums don’t do this shit

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_005.jpg (1110x1600, 542K)

>It's not really low-effort.
lol
majority of anime is recycled bullshit with mediocre cg backgrounds and like 3fps of animation and barely animation in general

Nobody is giving a shit about manga. It's about anime.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_007.png (1115x1600, 549K)

Based lolibros

Did I say anything wrong?

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_008.png (1115x1600, 505K)

That would be low quality, mostly as a result from overworked staff trying to do too many things at once and fumbling around, not low effort.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_009.png (1115x1600, 450K)

Do mods go into purged threads and ban all the loliposters or do successful loliposters get spared due to the amount of work it would take?

>oppai loli
brb calling the mods

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_010.png (1115x1600, 459K)

Do you hear the people sing...
Singiing a song of ANGRY men
It is the music of a people who will NOT be slaves again!

You have to start with Manga, from there you can build up the resources to fund independent Anime teams. As it stands now, there is nothing for the industry to do but slowly march towards its own death.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_011.png (1115x1600, 501K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_012.png (1115x1600, 508K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_013.png (1115x1600, 501K)

The thread's already at 400, just work together to make it hit bump limit.

Attached: 150.jpg (300x100, 39K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_014.png (1115x1600, 479K)

I want to do things to Sakura.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.16_[2018.03.04_02.01.49].jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_015.png (1115x1600, 535K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_016.png (1115x1600, 573K)

Wrong Sakura
Cannon Sakura is brunette, not blond.

Attached: 1551062550358.png (502x405, 223K)

I think this is the doujin that made me start appreciating loli. God bless. Shame there's no anal.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_017.png (1115x1600, 506K)

Mangaka don't have the same infrastructural needs like animation studios. It's absolutely not and will never really be the same.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_018.png (1115x1600, 492K)

It's a timeless classic.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_019.png (1115x1600, 481K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_020.png (1115x1600, 433K)

All Sakuras are good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.31_[2018.02.08_16.16.37].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>looked it up
>art's nice
>200 pages
Looks like I'm in for a treat
Based loliposter

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_021.png (1115x1600, 511K)

sexy

Attached: yayo.jpg (750x750, 215K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_022.png (1115x1600, 454K)

I've been pondering watching this but it looks like too much of a quality drop from the original.
Maybe if this was its own thing I wouldn't be so harsh on it but after looking at that sweet sweet animation it's hard to go back.

Attached: 1549150904962.jpg (960x720, 88K)

>Neither do we

Attached: 1534886591224.png (318x355, 311K)

Skipping ahead to the Komugi chapter.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_041.png (1115x1600, 563K)

puchidols are whores

Attached: afuu.jpg (750x750, 184K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_042.png (1115x1600, 390K)

stop

Already reading my own copy on Nhentai, you can feel free to skip around.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_043.png (1115x1600, 531K)

Not my fucking problem

If the little cuck boys making anime don't want to band together and demand better treatment, they can continue to churn out my chinese cartoons for slave wages for all I care

Attached: 1437409977426.png (198x198, 75K)

Silly Yukipo mistaking a meat for a trumpet.

Attached: yukipo.jpg (750x750, 276K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_044.png (1115x1600, 483K)

Everyone else is also posting lolis. Deal with it.
Also, rule 34.

Literally newgrounds

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_045.png (1115x1600, 350K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_046.png (1115x1600, 562K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_047.png (1115x1600, 471K)

I don't think westernfags could cut it. They'd go over, try working for a while, get completely burned out and disillusioned and go home.

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_048.png (1115x1600, 507K)

Attached: Kemomimi_Onsen_049.png (1115x1600, 481K)

I actually know a friend who used to live in America and went to Japan to do this. Left to live the dream.
He fucking hates his life right now.

Why do artists still exist? Because they like creating.

Attached: chihyaa.jpg (1036x724, 305K)

Cheers
Tom fulp is a playboy
Games, animation, art, full creative freedom, no bs. A great part of my childhood.
I still upload there today

So, if I pander for fujos? Will I obtain sucess

I laughed.

Attached: 5.jpg (850x1200, 552K)

>calls themselves kotaku
>hates everything Japanese

Why

>I don't want to contribute to something meaningful in my life because I won't be rich doing it
What a whiny bitch.

Secretly pander to every fetish but make it look accidental so people will fight amongst each other for which interpretations of your creation are correct and spread a retarded fanbase around the world.

Do people overseas actually want to go and become an animator for anime? That seems like a really stupid idea.

Now now, let's be honest. Doing illustrations for merchandise shit really isn't something meaningful. It's just trying to trick people into wasting their money on something useless because it has a waifu pic on it.

>Do people overseas actually want to go and become an animator for anime? That seems like a really stupid idea.

buzzfeed.com/danmeth/this-american-is-one-of-the-only-non-japanese-working-in-ani

>"Let's just be clear: It's not a 'tough' industry... It's an 'illegally harsh' industry. They don't pay you even remotely minimum wage, they overwork you to the point where people are vomiting at work and having to go to the hospital for medicine. They demand that you come in whenever they realize a deadline isn't going to be met. That probably means about a month and a half of nonstop work without a single day off. Then you will be allowed to go back to your regular six-day workweeks of 10-hour days."

Images like this are amazing, one of my favorite positions and the x-ray just make it better

Damn, this is some james bond type of deal

I'm legit surprised they dont fire you for going to the hospital, those work conditions remind me of 19th London

Attached: 6.jpg (850x1200, 517K)

Attached: 7.jpg (850x1200, 498K)

>buzzfeed
you hsould have stopped there and turned around but
>rehashing the same things everyone says just making it more dramatic and more storyworthy
user how stupid are you?

>not even two loli dumps could stop this thread
Is this the true power of Kotaku OPs?

Attached: 1555824349237.jpg (600x600, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8-hQwXnXzhk
Don't, don't, don't say goodbye

Attached: 8.jpg (850x1200, 606K)

Aww, parrty's over.

>somebody in this thread was banned and all their posts were removed
>it was neither of the loliposters
BASED MODS

And just like that, it's gone, like it had never even existed.

I kinda miss pre-SJW Kotaku when they were just memed as Slowtaku and weren't malicious.

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (238x251, 8K)

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-22/madhouse-production-assistant-says-he-worked-393-hours-in-one-month/.145990

>Anime industry
>work 393 Hours a month

>Video game industry
>work until you die on your work desk

What about manga industry?

We knew this already dumb newfag. Also
>linking to kotaku

I'm sending you all my energy lolispammer

If digits OP and the mods die choking on nigger dick

Attached: loliposter gathering energy to BTFO shithreads.png (1280x718, 887K)

They didn't die in vein
They managed to break the bump
They were wiped out but they sent this thread to oblivion.
Based loliposters
sasuga

Is Yea Forums really this deluded that they don't really see any wrong done to the animators? Oh wait. We pirated n shit. Carry on my niggas.

Well, there's no such thing as proper work-life balance in Japan.

Did you read the thread? people are sympathetically, they are just annoyed at kotaku for making shit articles using that problem as clickbait

If most of the people here didn't have pirating available then they would just not watch anime.

It's sympathetic.