Will there ever be a new anime that will be better than this?

It's just not possible.

Attached: 8d7.jpg (1600x2294, 1.64M)

>Will there ever be an anime better than this 100% bland MC, useless side characters and a average plot?

1st season was better though

>mob shitco
yikes

It's a 8-9/10 as an adaption, that's it. It's very average storywise.

(OP)
it was meh, just another shounen
also, this

The 2nd season’s pacing was so fucking horrible, I don’t get why so many morons think it was better than the 1st season.

my 2 irl friends agree season 2 was dogshit compared to 1 and the animation was the only good thing about it

Wow, Yea Forums suddenly really dislikes Mob Psycho of all things? I saw nothing but praise for it while it was airing. How fickle.

Attached: a7b240401b6faf846e1e7e218daeee235639e80cad4faaa17831e0f5465da7c3.png (1093x1223, 2.61M)

Are you a literal 10yo? it was trash.

Does the 100 represent the number of disc it sold?

what Yea Forums says doesn't matter. It was shit regardless of your opinion

it wasn´t even the best anime last season unlike pic related. And you mobfags are lucky Vinland saga wasn´t released last season or it would have looked like some lil shit.

Attached: The-Promised-Neverland-7-Emma.jpg (1599x899, 58K)

wew

Definition of a time flop. Now that we’ve had time to think about it, it’s overrated as hell.

It was just the same 3 guys that were spamming hyperbolic statements. Everyone else was just enjoying it as a entertaining show with good animation, the same way Dragon Ball is entertaining.

No it was good

Because the second season wasn't that good nigger. It was recognized as a good series before the anime aired. Now, you have all these obnoxious overzealous fags calling it a masterpiece.
Also, the second season was ass.

Agree completely. I’ll admit Mob is a better adaption than Neverland in regards to how they compare to their source material, but Neverland s1 was just straight up a better and more entertaining show than Mob s2.

>Wow, Yea Forums suddenly really dislikes Mob Psycho of all things? I saw nothing but praise for it while it was airing. How fickle.
It's good, happy now?
Now stop making these threads every day, it's getting obnoxious.

This is the first time I've been accused of samefagging. I guess Mob Psycho is a trigger for Yea Forums now.

Watch more anime, faggot.

It wasn’t. The claw arc dragged in the manga
Anime is better unless you want slow boku no hero pacing

Chicken run the anime.
They should have escaped by episode 2

It's anime of the decade.

Just because the manga’s pacing was even worse doesn’t mean the anime’s wasn’t also bad.

Anime’s pacing was fine but I guess you want one piece pacing then where nothing happens for 27 episodes straight

I want pacing that doesn’t spend 3/4th of the show of SoL arcs then suddenly introduces a whole bunch of new characters with no foreshadowing whatsoever only to kill a bunch of them off within literal seconds after them appearing.

If you watch Mob II before having read the manga, you’d realize how incoherent the final arc is. The 1st season didn’t have that problem.

It was amazing. I really loved the part where Mob beat up the bad evil psychic really hard and made him understanding the power of friendship.

this, unfortunately. still have love for it all, though.

In terms of animation? I don’t think we’ll ever get an anime this good , it’s a wonder of the universe that all these animators got together to make this at all.

The anime itself? It’s fucking garbage, poorly written condescending horse shit that has nothing of value to say about any of the theme it attempts to tackle.
An a moralfagging mc who spills vapid nothings about the most shallow human concepts known to man.
The action scenes, while well animated are a fycking mess narratively whether it’s action that just makes zero sense and has no thought put into it in terms of choreography or stupid meme magic with the battle shounen explanations of shit that doesn’t even matter.
Take a shot every time that hack writer has dimple tell the viewer what is supposed to be happening or what a power does or how strong something is. It’s just a complete embarrassment especially since the fights mean absolutely nothing.
Every instance of mobs moralfagging talk no jutsu is just pure cringe since the writer has no idea what his talking about, and all these scenarios are incredibly silly on contrived , and then the show goes on to try to say something meaningful about these real life human conditions it’s just so terrible.

Lewd mob!

It was foreshowed last season. The end of 1st season.

We saw the claw boss but it was said he wasn’t in Japan.

Sho called him dad at the end of season 1

Mob psycho is a SOL . Therefor it has SOL arcs because mob goal is to improve himself.

You just have a bad memory user

It will be remembered as a classic.
But you shouldn't be asking this on Yea Forums, people here are absolute degenerate lowbrain scum. They are contrarians who MUST hate on good things, add onto the extremely low IQ they have and they've managed to really talk themselves into disliking it.
There's nothing to dislike. It's amazing, 9.99/10

Attached: 1549768529705.jpg (280x268, 29K)

It definitely isn't as bad as people are trying to say it is (evident from the lack of actual criticism). It's also not as good as some people try to say it is. It's just a beautifully animated, well-executed, simple coming of age story. It's not revolutionary and it's not shit. But I guess that's just not interesting enough is it?

Yes people saying the final fight was good are retarded. The pacing was so fucking bad i'd preffer to read the web comic over that monstrosity

I'm waiting for Arifureta, the edginess will be awesome