Anime is a boring movie where nothing happens for brainlets

>anime is a boring movie where nothing happens for brainlets
>anime is a suspenseful heart stopping thriller for patricians
Why don't more anime satisfy this feel?

Attached: angel.jpg (1016x1014, 222K)

>anime is mcdonald's arthouse for avant-teens

Attached: avant teen trash.jpg (3264x2680, 3.21M)

Then give an example of what consider a "heart stopping thriller", patrician

Attached: 1409437118966.jpg (325x247, 63K)

HxH

JoJo

>patlabor on there twice
based

>wahhhh i don't get mamoru oshii wahhhh
Read a book.

I know this is bait but do people actually say Patlabor is deep? I really liked it but I didn't think it was anything more than cops with robots and tomboy mc.

Have you seen the movies?

Death Note. It actually has hearts being stopped.

I watched the first one then started on the show but I don't remember anything DEEP

They are not deep but they are artsier. The second one in particular.

no
A lot of shit on that chart is very straightforward and not deep at all

Ok thank you

I never learned to read though.

useless thread, useless OP

Yeah buddy, I watch Lupin III, Shin-chan and Space Cobra because they are D E E P. Kill yourself mongrel.

>Seems about righ-
>LOTGH
Which fucking subhuman brainlet made this graphic

Attached: dbdd32a33d3e4463e8451dc321c8bad85659fb22ab42ae4c815e5f92632f2e9b.jpg (640x944, 98K)

Based, fuck pseuds

These are very low effort, you can't just bait putting 30000 different stuff in one pic. Have a scope, retard.

So you considered Lupin "deep"?

FPBP

When Yea Forums calls an anime pretentious it's a sure sign that it's worth watching.

hello Twitter

Watch Tarkovsky
I am well-read and I still like arty anime, it doesn’t have to be Proust for you to extract something from it

Attached: 3CBF6EF1-C3D8-4E59-9491-F0E3B6578F61.jpg (781x468, 73K)

I don't understand why people would watch anime without fight scenes. There's no way people get entertained by a sequence of still shots of muddy backgrounds, right?

Watch Tarkovsky you fucking pleb

Watching Angel's Egg is more like listening to a symphony or some other art music than anything else. It's wonderful to experience in ways that plotfags are incapable of grasping.

Hello /r/anime

I thought trolling was bannable

don't respond to low quality posts, report and move on

Na I don't care for pretentious art. If it's not entertaining it can fuck off.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means user

Fuck off, crossboarders.

All of you suck.

~187565482
read rule 6 pls

I can’t believe art has been respected since 4081 years, for it to all end like this

kek

Attached: 1551279061522.png (753x800, 337K)

Read my lips: Fuck you.

~187565780
You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text
If you can't respect Yea Forums's rules and culture, please never come back

>Why don't more anime satisfy this feel?

''Adults no longer outgrow comic books. Hollywood prefers that they hang on to the adolescent illusion of carefree, escapist pleasure by pretending that the form’s juvenile cynicism is a sign of sophistication ''

''The cultural monopoly represented by the Marvel Cinematic Universe in its latest release, Avengers: Endgame, depends on geeked-up viewers telling themselves that they are having a major cultural experience.''

''However, been-there-done-that doesn’t matter to the Star Wars–Lord of the Rings generation still caught up in toddler enthusiasm: “Do it again, Daddy!”''

This probably applies to fags like you too and others who try and go for the mature anime that satisfies meeeeeeeee! outlook.

>Doesn't even know how to quote
>"Muh board culture!"
Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: 1556152440728.png (484x414, 169K)

>look mom I posted it again
have sex

~187566038
You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism

¥Who are.ru quoting?

Monster