BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA: RISE OF TOGA

Deku's love will let her go even further beyond

Attached: 1556232858268.png (462x1298, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picrew.me/image_maker/62745
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHNfzXSqLQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK8439/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's getting the next asspull powerup

It better be Ochako, because she stands no chance against her rival

Attached: 1556247136534.png (512x2120, 1.06M)

How hard is Hori going to sperg over endgame?

Use this one instead. I noticed there were some stuff I forgot to erase.

Attached: the power of love.png (512x2120, 1.04M)

Soon.

Attached: 1556202078860.jpg (850x1201, 489K)

>CHUP CHUUUUP

>Uses Twice's quirk
>Coppies herself
>Gives Deku a harem of his own choosing

> E C S T A S Y

Attached: C1DE2486-429E-42E6-99C1-3D6B4E5EFF04.jpg (870x644, 251K)

Spinner will reveal his lizard powers next chapter

Imagine the tightness.

Attached: Sexy.jpg (1680x846, 280K)

Hori is a hack

Kohei Horikoshi:
>" This is the next manga that will carry the Shonen Jump. It's an honor to fight together in this magazine "
Time to get reading user

Attached: D5EHmkrUYAAhlHx.jpg (759x1200, 214K)

Probably wouldn't 100% count as an asspull, but Spinner's Quirk revela should be happening soon. As far as genuine asspulls go, something tells me that Dabi will eventually use ice powers if the Dabi Todoroki theory is correct.

>spoilers
Way to be a cunt

>Twice awakens the third personality and becomes Thrice

Twice's powerup would be getting over his trauma and copying himself again

Shiggy. Now that quirk evolution asspull has been mentioned in the manga as happening through near death encounters. His quirk will evolve to affect time.

You're a fucking idiot.

Hori has shit taste and I wouldn't trust his recs

I mean, it's entirely possible that the whole ice quirk was a recessive gene that wouldn't show up at all to compensate for his blue fire. Hence why Endeavor threw him away (or perhaps Dabi left on his own).

It's canon, sorry user

Attached: 0013.png (511x505, 105K)

She she more popular now in Japan & West now?!

Attached: 192ffc64bb6b1153cff8819c874b687a.jpg (965x1200, 166K)

He's talking about it affecting time, how the fuck is that a natural progression from disintegration

Seems like Deku is excited to rip off his fingers from jacking off again.

>fucking removes the text next to it saying that not it

Toga says she's wrong in the next page fucking speedreader

ironically, this shot is KINO
Hori the madman strikes again

He's going to go plus ultra when Cap lifts Thor's hammer and says "Avengers Assemble"

implying that deku even loved her.

People love Toga by bleeding. Therefore Deku loves Toga a lot

I want Sugarman to overdose on sugar and have a Hulk moment.

but not really though.

Critize his writing as much as he deserves, the mans artstyle progresses beautifully.

Attached: moth monster deku.png (748x627, 327K)

So she gets fucked up if she tries to use the quirk she got blood from then right

You just know Spinners quirk will be revealed and convienent enough to save his life and/or someone else's

Time for some maid Toga
picrew.me/image_maker/62745

Attached: toga maid.png (600x600, 666K)

He eats 100grams of sugar and grows so massive he becomes a rampaging gorilla

What?

Yes because Toga is the picture of mental health, and isn't just spouting some metaphorical nonsense.
If you get a boost from adrenaline to push over a car and someone says 'He had a boost of adrenaline' and you say 'No I'm IN LOVE' does that suddenly mean you weren't using adrenaline?

>Foreshadowing Dekus next quirk
Hori you madman

Attached: moderatlyhighend.png (624x892, 153K)

Here's another bun Deku, fresh for the morning

Attached: bun quirks.png (720x610, 417K)

>another power that won't matter against deku because hurr durr his power is only to stockpile power

Killer Queen's conjecture holds just as much weight as Toga's claims, none

Attached: feel the snap.gif (294x295, 1.41M)

Was this the most gruesome thing yet?

Top cute

Bitch crazy.
>those anons who said that society failed toga
This girl ate a dead bird when she was small, freaked out and attacked the deku look alike and before she got recruited she randomly killed citizens. Fuck off togafags, you disgust me.

Cute! I want to give Deku my quirk!

>Toga getting blasted in the face
>Blasted internally
>Proceeds to kill dozens of people by having them fall to their deaths.

Pretty damn gruesome. Hope Bones wont hold back when it gets animated.

The meme about Bakugou's quirk evolving so that he makes small explosions in his brain to become a genius will turn out to be true, huh.

God that is such a good panel

Bones won't. Those peopleƬs bones, though....

He's gonna learn to explode other body parts like that guy from Baroque Works in One Piece

Hori is based

Kek, good shit

Society is why she is like that.

Good thing I already saw it.

He technically already can because the explosive is his sweat. Why he never does is a mystery though.

Attached: get a load of this guy.png (200x219, 63K)

Nah he's just going to learn how to sweat more volatile chemicals

>We

This girl is best girl. Man she is awesome.

she's gonna be the final boss after getting both Deku's and AfO's blood, unwittingly combining their quirks within her

Because his ability is decay and it could be said he just misunderstood his power and what it does is the same as the guy from Bleach

It's wrong for HER case. But the Liberation army confirmed it can happen.

Attached: Baraggan_Released_(ep276).png (980x707, 893K)

What happens if Monoma steals Toga's quirk and then drinks gallons of All for One's blood?

i wish that was me i would squirm and moan like a cattle as she pins me down by force and has her way with me so she can drink my blood

i want to be reverse raped and femdominated by toga

Attached: 4287909879702.png (388x337, 200K)

>Toga with huge motherly tits
lucky baby

Did Killer Queen die?

Attached: CB550120-2AB1-4357-9A32-16B6B4406557.jpg (720x447, 33K)

give all the quirks to Deku

Attached: _____SMOL-MIGHT.png (172x324, 81K)

Kinky little fuck

Obviously. Now's she's the Mama Milkies and her baby can chup chup chuuup. And Deku at night

Maybe?

Shiggy will disintegrate the walls of space/time to make Bak u go happen

Bakugo's getting a stun grenade ability still makes no sense based on his quirk.

>get a load of this copy.png

>This girl ate a dead bird when she was small
I believe she drank its blood because she wanted to be as cute as it was. Toga's quirk cross circuits her brain.

pretty based
reminder that one of the togafags here is a self admitted schizophrenic, so that should be pretty telling why they defend the character like idiots

Attached: togaposter_is_legally_insane.jpg (917x513, 61K)

He can only produce sparks from his hands

Pic related, quirks do not evolve, they are just like a muscle. Adrenaline effects quirks the same way it effects muscles and reaction speed. Just look at Deku vs Muscular

Attached: quirkevolutionmythbusters.png (1924x590, 148K)

He already has a stun grenade, though.

you are still there with that putrid nonsense, brainlet?

I dont dislike Toga but holy shit her fanbase are some of the most annoying posters I've ever seen

imagine arbitrarily not including the rest of those reply chains

Reminder Deku is gonna give her a womb tattoo.

Attached: 1554610296729.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

Todoroki, obviously.
But only after Deku gets another quirk.

>her fanbase are some of the most annoying posters I've ever seen

Attached: average togaposter.jpg (600x729, 137K)

>Hey Hori, you good telling them this is good? We give you a Spiderman figure if you do.
>...I do like those.

The side of Togas face exploded so I was thinking she cant handle it quite well

We do not know if quirks are a virus. We do know that quirks work like a muscle
Until we know where they come from, the point is moot

I can think a couple more posters that are far more annoying than Togafags

Attached: fujo mascot.jpg (1024x1024, 360K)

She's always had a following, it may just be Hori being a hack and pandering to Waifu-Warriors.

I already miss her........

Attached: 1556221232388.png (231x1300, 224K)

>duping the yandere
Is there something with this plot? Sounds like it could be fun

so much S O I in this thread

Attached: yawn.jpg (1242x1480, 206K)

You tell me.

Attached: Another one bites the dust.png (649x654, 310K)

All Might said that OfA can only be transfered by the users force of will and conscent, it's more than it just being stockpiled.
If people could steal or copy it don't you think AfO would have tried that already when he touched All Might multiple times while they were fighting?

Attached: AfO vs All Might.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Ara Ara user~, want to have a special one-on-one interview with me?

Attached: Chitose.png (322x691, 175K)

Nah, she said she used only leftovers of Urarakas blood, thats the transformation dispelling mid execution and for a nice visual effect.

>We do know that quirks work like a muscle
quirks can be trained and improved upon, that is a well established fact in canon

Attached: quirk training.jpg (2028x1522, 1.03M)

It'll even end in a splat

Actually, it could work. Stun grenades are light, concussive force, and sound, with gas expansion kept to a minimum. If he focused his blast into a narrow 'beam' and fired from one palm to the other in front of someone's face, keeping the target hand shaped to block the blast from the face, that might do it.

Yes, exactly. They work like muscles do, proved not only by the training the students undergo but also by the fact that it's the syllabus the kids learn at school

The rat theory is not proven, and therefor is a moot point. Even so, it has absolutely no bearing on the conversation whatsoever because quirks function exactly the same whether they are a disease or not

If she touched me, I'd probably explode

Not like Hori is new to powercreep. Remember when Endeavor tanked a skyscraper, Tsuyu tanked getting her spine destroyed by Beast, and Shinso broke huge metal pipes by just pulling?

Attached: 1530398639483.png (846x496, 101K)

What a waste......

Attached: 1555680038261.png (350x732, 345K)

Society did fail her to an extent, but it doesn't change the fact that she's literally a serial killer. Makes it hard to sympathize with her.

Attached: 1554620389338.png (282x322, 85K)

Your point?

Attached: 5D32A016-3C81-43E3-BA8B-68C1537EC51A.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Guys don't worry about Chitose, the ambulance is coming to get her.

Just finished the first 2 volumes. Why are the girls in My Hero so fucking ugly?

Attached: tats.jpg (800x1138, 300K)

Checked

Attached: quirk evolution.png (1920x1830, 760K)

nice

Attached: large_destroyed.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

Momo is for __________________________

I don't get why you think where the quirks come from is important to the argument over how they are trained

If she wanted blood, maybe she could've just asked

See

motorboating

Attached: 1549763068467.jpg (1200x1006, 162K)

people don't splatter blood everywhere when they fall from a great height. they might bounce a few inches and then they're unconscious or dead.

Pretty sure she's aware that most people are weirded out by her.

Ochako just has to use a bottle of hair spray and a lighter to beat Toga. It's the ultimate move of GMA

Attached: ochakopsyched.png (245x245, 103K)

because that is directly relevant to wether or not quirks can truely change beyond the scope of just muscle training

Not posting the better version

Attached: midoriyaaa.png (214x243, 80K)

Why do you think they're ugly. They're nothing special compared to other shonen but not to the point of being unattractive

See

gross lol

>not posting the better version

Attached: jirou_posters.gif (214x243, 50K)

Kek she drinks blood, not lard.

So is Toga's lust for blood a mental illness or something caused by her quirk?

I want to make passionate love to Toga.

Attached: abhorrence.gif (480x270, 591K)

She bit the dust
Tofa is fine though

>this is the power of togaschizos

Of course they can change, regardless of whether they are a disease or not. Again, it is literally irrelevant

There is more chance of an error in human reproduction causing a mutation than a virus that is already within a host. For the virus to mutate, it would need to be passed on. We could assume this is only done through reproduction, because quirks cannot be passed down any other way. But just like I said, because this mimics errors in our own reproductive cycle it is a moot point

t. Studying genomics and emerging technologies to for personalised drug development

Why doesn't she just get a job at the Blood Bank and be a normal person that contributes to society

Attached: 1552002830530.jpg (654x541, 49K)

>Tfw ywn be a guy with a regeneration quirk who would willingly reciprocate Toga's love via her blood consumption while simultaneously pounding her harder then Chitose's fist-watch

Attached: 1554213256515.jpg (268x414, 33K)

She'll get her Requiem quirk soon.

Attached: BITES ZA DUSTO.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

>that whole deal with Mina calling out Vlad's biased reporting
>has a fan-favorite violently kill Killer Queen
does Hori have a beef with journalists or something?

Attached: 1556271212192.png (547x536, 327K)

A little of column A a little of column B.
It seems certain quirks do tend to make their wielders more violent or addicted to using them. From Bakugo to Muscular to Rappa

>goes into job interview
>murders the interviewer, disguises as him and takes his job
Sound plan

Normal jobs don't exist in this world. You either a hero, a cop, or a villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHNfzXSqLQ

Attached: Drowning Pools.png (988x2112, 1.78M)

Unironically this.

Sheā€™s mentally ill, user; itā€™s either an asylum or being put down like a rabid dog.

Has Toga ever transformed into a male?

>Of course they can change
>it is literally irrelevant
If they can change that is directly relevant, what's being talked about is quirks changing after someone has already awoken theirs prior to the age of 4.
What you're saying is quirks changing generation to generation which is also well established in canon (pic related, bad example because Eri McGuffin power).
The real talking point is wether or not quirks can chnage after someone has awoken there's which this chapter has sparked discussion for.

Requiem/Awoken/Evolution/Secondary quirks have been discussed before in these very threads multiple times just over the past 4 months before this chapter even dropped.

Attached: Eri_family_tree.jpg (848x349, 169K)

Hori
>can't choreograph fight
>can't panel
>can't worldbuild
>can't foreshadow
>can't write at all
>can't draw cute/beautiful girls
>can't draw
fug bros, how does he do it

Deku during the Yakuza raid

She turned into Deku during the Overhaul raid speedreader-kun.

Attached: Toga_as_Deku.png (302x382, 121K)

Welcome to the hub brother, take a seat and warm yourself up.

I find it funny that this is just an accepted thing in battle shounen shit, Iā€™m dropping Kishis new manga if it happens

She wasted that drop of Deku's blood during the overhaul arc. What the fuck was Hori even thinking with that, wasting such a useful plot thread on something so utterly meaningless.

I know it's just due to her fangs but she looks like she's missing teeth there

>still number 2 on going manga in WSJ
really, how does he do it

But if that's the discussion, then like I said, whether or not it's a virus doesn't matter. What we have seen, from multiple different people in the manga, is quirks being trained to a point where the user is able to do something they weren't able to previously. That is because the ability to do it is always present, they just haven't trained to a point where they're strong enough to use said ability (Again going back to the squatting analogy)

I get that this is a work of fiction, but viruses do not work like you are suggesting they work.

Attached: 1555333861048.png (500x463, 157K)

Sheā€™d have orgasmed over the prospect of interviewing Deku.

she unironically deserves it, both her and her fans

Attached: dumb bitch.jpg (330x847, 153K)

god this image gets me going

Jujutsu Kaisen's pretty fun. Only downside would be not being up to date on it, as Viz only offers the first 3 and latest 3. Scanlations are a little bit behind.

based american dad poster

> capeshit + coming out right at the time naruto fans looked for a new series + push
Oh i wonder.

Attached: 1555151404839.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

The only one I agree with is that he's not good at fights, but he's getting a little better lately

He does foreshadow sometimes, like with the liberation army getting a throwaway mention with Gentle or the doctor's Noumus. It's just that he always does it too little, too late and sometimes not at all for a bunch of stuff that he probably should e.g random powerups

I keep reading this manga because it reminds me of the shitshow I went through the first time I ran a RPG campaign and I want to see if Hori gets his shit together before sales begin dropping

He is already touching "space" or air with his palm constantly. Next step is gaining the asspull stand power The Hand and erase air or space between, forcing movement and teleportation

>Selling better in the West then most capeshit comics
How does he do it?

Attached: MHA US Sales Rankings.png (1865x2776, 3.17M)

Deku and LockRock.

>sheā€™s literally NuMystique

Canā€™t believe it took me this long to get it

A whole lot of things sell better than comics user

Because most western comics have turned to shit.

Murata
>can't worldbuild - that's all on ONE
>can't foreshadow - that's all on ONE
>can't write at all - FILLERS UPON FILLERS OF NOBODY THAT MATTERS
everything else, sure

The first time he foreshadowed Detnerat was like 160 chapters ago
The doctor foreshadowing payoff was longer than the entirety of current Black Clover

Virus can mutate, HIV mutates all the time which is why truely curing it will be next to impossible. You stated you have a background in science to bring credit to your arguement but did you ever think that the person you're replying to also has some background as well? I'm not going to blogpost so I'll just leave it at that.
If you're studying "genomics and emerging technologies" surely you have a basic understanding of microbiology and disease prevention.
If quirks are a literal disease like Overhaul stated, this chapter pushed that forward with Toga's insanity, then quirks being a viral disease passed from Mother to child is not that far fetched. Just look at Cytomegalovirus for example.

I see that the author at least puts in effort to diversify his cast most of the time but the main chick is a chubby potatoface, frog girl is a frog, headphones chick looks like a dude and the brunette is just your typical big boobed anime girl with nothing to make her stand out. Not to mention he draws every girl with blocky manhands. Not good at all

Attached: mizuki.jpg (2048x4167, 3.61M)

Only because society told her to lock up her emotions and said her fetishes is disgusting instead of discussing about it in a meaningful way. She became a ticking time bomb because of that.

Toga should become the new AfO.

saved and fapped

Attached: mizuki.png (1682x2757, 941K)

Why would Hori recommend something so fucking dull?

I don't see how it's related to this thread but since you bring him up, it does get frustrating how much he fucking butchers the pacing in the redraw. The pacing is one of the strongest aspects of the original, but the redraw sacrifices that for a bunch of pointless fights. Granted, it also has gorgeous art

He has a craving, that only hands can satisfy

Attached: (You)verhaul.png (1751x1300, 1.52M)

>jeremy trying to dow dissent between ONEbros and BNHAchads
I see what you're doing, you bald cuck
Black Clover is still shit and nobody reads it

>discussing about it in a meaningful way.
she kills people and drinks their blood you retard, even if you get rid of the killing part she still drinks their blood, living as a vampire is not feasible in any society no matter what other manga or anime tells you

>haha I habe pictures of strangers, I WIN
grow a spine, woman, and go see those people in real life to see how strong you really are.

>make villain underpowered by not using her strengths enough
>reverse your decision to limit her power and revert to concept

Fun trivia
In all the hero names introduced thus far, two letters are never used. Can you guess which ones?

PICKED UP! How can Mirko even compete?

I read and watch both, I love Japanese capeshit, sue me.

Attached: garou.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

What pacing? Without the padding, you would burn through the entire webcomic in 1 cour. Manga and anime adaptation runs by completely different rules from webcomic.

Black Clover lives rent free it appears

Thing is, foreshadowing is not about how long you can hold your load, it's about putting previously established story elements into new light so you can make the story feel coherent and "logical". If he mentioned Detnerat literal years ago and didn't do absolutely anything with it until now that may as well be no foreshadowing at all

The doctor is a much better example because he has been a recurring character throughout the series

>go see those people in real life
Not him but going to anime conventions is peak retardation, all tumblr whales like that picture
>to see how strong you really are.
If you mean mentally then strong, physically I hope that most anons here could btfo women in any feat of strength.

Too bad its author can't move enough units to pays his rent
LMAO

The passing of the disease through offspring is unimportant though, as in the same way we can chock up cases like Eri's to viral mutation, we can also say could be caused by birth defect/mutation. It doesn't change how the quirk will work during the child's lifespan, only what quirk the child will receive
On the subject of HIV mutation, despite it being an incredibly fast in it's changes, it is still HIV. It still produces the same symptoms and it's still untargetable for the relatively similar reasons. A mutation of a magnitude to change a quirk would not only be impossible in viral replication, if it were to occur for some strange reason it would most likely end up just killing the new virus

Seriously though why does Toga have fans? Guys hate pushy female characters.

Is it "that" time of the day again?

Attached: shitposting serieswar fagots, this isn't V.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

This is literally the only reason I read OPM. Mizuki is perfection

>you would burn through the entire webcomic in 1 cour.
And it would be a very entertaining and eventful cour. But I'm mostly talking about his recent fixation for showing all the S ranks fighting, which does feel like pointless eye candy sometimes

Jirou is for _________________________

Well Ochako certainly has her work cut out for her, doesn't she?

Q and something else

Wtf I like OPM now?!?!?!

She cute

Attached: toga in a coat.png (409x676, 133K)

fake nerd boy detected

You forget the whole kidnapping arc too.
If he does, he's simply aware they're soulless lying parasites.

she can't

Attached: mizuki vs miruko.jpg (759x1200, 160K)

Are you aware OPM is a shounen and the rework is a manga and has an anime adaptation? Are you that ignorant to not understand pointless eye candy fights are literally what shounens are about?

Viruses can change during the lifespan of the career, looks up sponaneous viral evolution.

I think I've made my point already but if you don't want to listen I can't help you, atleast now this topic has been discussed more seriously than it ever has before so I'm happy you were willing to have an arguement in good faith when so few anons are willing to do that anymore and would rather reply with one word responses or just outright shitpost/bait/merely pretend.

If you're interested, this article is a good read.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK8439/

Now that's a fucking throwback reference.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP

Attached: 1556167744953.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

>Wtf I like OPM now
your dick likes it
just beware that OPM is sparse on girls other than Mizuki, Fubuki, Tats, and pic related

Attached: fubuki vs virran.jpg (1246x1300, 399K)

Ochako needs to find Onahole and break him out of prison if she wants to stand a chance against Toga.

Eh, first season of the anime managed fine with a fraction of the fights. Even if it was still being done by a decent studio this arc would feel pretty fight-overloaded by comparison

what are you even talking about

Fuck both Tats and Fubuki make me diamonds so I'm split between the two. Who's better?

Attached: 1543026573962.jpg (1220x1920, 534K)

Toga is a freak who is currently dating a 30 year old man. Ochako will do fine.

>Who's better?
Can you fuck off please, these discussions are done to death already in the One Punch Man threads.

Attached: fubuki vs sis.jpg (1086x735, 113K)

Yes and it is gay

Fuck you that was my next question.

Speedreading through the article it actually looks like a pretty good read, and I understand what you're saying about viral mutations, but what I'm trying to say really boils down to this

The chances of a mutation so large that it causes the symptom of a new quirk to appear occurring is so small that it may as well be 0. Theoretically it's possible, but realistically it's just too far fetched.
A very small mutation causing subtle changes in an existing quirk is much more possible if you are subscribed to the virus theory, however these changes would most likely go unnoticed by the user

Also yes, good talk

So when/if evolution quirks do become canon in 3-5 will people cite these threads?

Attached: ofa_2015_multiple quirks.png (923x274, 19K)

Truly this post was ahead of it's time

I can't stand you webcomic elitist fags.

Yeah, think the best example of this is kiri originally only being able to harden a small amount of his body but he's trained it enough to be able to harden his whole body
Massive stretch but the only way I can see this not being an assault for toga is her quirk using the persons dna to transform and so with the "quirk evolution" it's obtaining even more dna or some shit to the point where it can copy the quirk from it

I really don't get why anyone was shocked by OfA passing more quirks after the reveal that there were that many previous users
The way Hori handled revealing it was super lame but I thought everyone saw it coming ever since the sports festival

OPM is a seinen, you brainlet. It was only ever published in a shounen magazine in the West.

Onahole was right and quirks were a mistake

It's not a surprise, but it's a terrible thing to do narratively because it kills tension. If Deku gets into trouble he can always just pull another quirk out of his ass.

Not really, when I first read the manga years ago I literally had the same thoughts the moment All Might said there were 7 users before him AND he started to mention AfO around chapter 59-ish.
People discussed the idea of mutliple quirks so many times in these threads but shitposting retards blew it out of proportion because they're petty.
Side note user, the loudest and most active voices in the room are not the ones who are the "most right"
search for genuine opinions and truths where you can

Toga should become a heroine and join the main cast.

A better explanation is that Toga always had the means to copy quirks, she just hadn't reached a point where she could activate it yet
I mean, you are born with everything you need to lift 180kg off the ground, but just because you always have the means to do this doesn't mean you actually can without training

yes

Attached: lab rat origins.jpg (2745x2896, 1.68M)

no

Attached: best not go hollow.jpg (2715x2385, 421K)

on the contrary, it means Deku now has many more ways of completely brutalizing his body trying to wield powers he has no natural affinity for just as he did with super strength

>Tofa
kek

magne will realise he can also pull objects

meant to say 3-5 *years
tofu

RIP Toga's dufflecoat.

Attached: 14-15.png (748x1294, 348K)

He ded

>ESL Beaner still can't show me nitroglycerin creating that result

kek

How many body parts will Deku fuck up with his moth quirk?

stop talking "women"
>Chisaki "make a spill of the mentally ill" Kai
>Chisaki "XX or XY you're still gonna die" Kai
>Chisaki "Muddle your gender, get put through a blender" Kai
>Chisaki "splash the tranny onto every nook and cranny" Kai
>Chisaki 'Deconstructing deconstructed gender norms' Kai
>Chisaki "confused about your gender, jump into a blender" Kai
>Chisaki "turn you into gore if you don't want a dick anymore" Kai
>Chisaki "wanna transition? prepare for annihilation" Kai
>Chisaki "destroying Thailand by hand" Kai
>Chisaki "feeling fruity, become a smoothie" Kai
>Chisaki "killjoy of the ladyboy" Kai
>Chisaki "eternal slumber for the assmuncher" Kai
>Chisaki "swing the other way? Let me swing you away" Kai
>Chisaki "no respite for sodomites" Kai
>Chisaki "killing queer is the best career" Kai
>Chisaki "preferred pronoun? Prepare for a showdown" Kai
>Chisaki "Pop goes the Trannyā€œ Kai

Attached: the transgender community.png (400x500, 300K)

Chest/back muscles fucked from trying to flap wings he wasn't built for

After they devour the QLA's assets they can buy her a new one

That will wash out.

How the fuck can Ochaco even compete with this bullshit?

Attached: tochako.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Lets be honest here, how bad will this scene trigger normalfags for being the first on screen death?

Attached: Magne's_Death.png (518x628, 227K)

imagine twitter when anime happens

Bak-U-Go will help her out

these threads will be shitpost city with episode 1 of Season 4

By not being a psychotic leftist bitch.

Tfw he unironically was completely right and quirk evolution is going to kill them all

Attached: overhaul0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

he had character I'll give you that

Attached: overhaul autism.jpg (840x251, 118K)

Why would there even need to be an Ochaco when there's a betterchaco now? Toga should just drain Ochaco dry and permanently walk around as better Ochaco, win the boy and play with blood.

>mfw is a toga chapter

Attached: 1544278276969.png (590x586, 652K)

>leftist

Attached: 1366752997317.png (600x579, 233K)

Well, I do suppose Toga's insanity does render her vulnerable to low blows. And Ochaco does go all out when she fights serious.

Question is, is Ochaco self aware enough to be able to get inside the head of Toga? We know she figured out Bakugou's mindset on multiple levels, but Toga is sort of a mirror to Ochaco, and we all know Ochaco is the one person who Ochaco doesn't understand

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Why not have both?

Attached: 1554814672991.jpg (1446x2048, 362K)

he's a retarded /pol/ie who can only think in terms of politics and people political spectrum, best to ignore

I predict one user who will be screenshotting twitters of outraged fans who will continue to watch the anime despite claims of doing so otherwise, and posting their compilations after a week or so

Attached: togadekuocha.png (500x491, 298K)

>Ochaco does go all out
she's a fucking joke, even after last arc

Attached: stop.jpg (600x1025, 37K)

You literally have no idea what you're talking about

Tfw your henchwoman ends up being like 1000x more powerful than you and your rival has seven new quirks when you're still stuck with your one contact magic quirk

Attached: shigaraki.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Die child abuser.

Do quirks mix on an activation level? As in has anybody received a quirk that's both of their parents combined into one function?

Toga should take over the LoV.

bakugo

Attached: Donovan and Mirio in Jail.png (670x480, 363K)

don't forget the 'trans hate' comments.

Why is he in jail?

If he wasn't so obsessed about repaying his debt to the Yakuza and bringing them back to power he could've done some serious damage to Hero Society with the Quirk Erasing Bullets. Granted without the Yakuza he wouldn't have the resources and people to carry out his plan.

Attached: 1554301574647.jpg (564x752, 70K)

He should team up with Ochako since she also has just one shitty contact magic quirk

Attached: uraraka.jpg (189x267, 11K)

But it would the good kind.

Was the sex good?

Attached: 1554611041178.jpg (1200x810, 158K)

Not for Deku. Toga is a selfish lover.

Yes, that's normal. You get either one of your parents' quirk or a mix of the two. The way it mixes is also random. You and your wife might hope for armored skin and extra legs and wind up producing a giant quadrupedal snail.

based and tonypilled

Without eri, you mean.
Someone whose blood her harvested as he kept her in an awful physical and mentally abusive prison? The fact she was only a child didn't stop him from being ruthless either.
Such a cunt.

it's funny how in the comic Thanos got a good end but in the movie they will make him suffer.

Based jews

it's already starting

Attached: ....jpg (644x953, 307K)

All she says is that's not it and it's because of love. That's not a valid explanation. It's still likely due to near death evolution not some love bullshit.

Didn't have time to wait a decade. The quirk disease was mutating rapidly. A decade would be too late.

So it would have been fine if Eri was older?

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49K)

>villain chapter
>first decent plot progression in months
Further proof that villains > heroes

>The quirk disease was mutating rapidly.

Not in any meaningful way. Quirks are at the same strength.

for pedophilia

Why? He's Japanese.

Mirio is white. Pigskins aren't allowed to touch pure Yamato children.

>quirks will eventually spiral out of control and destroy the world
>countless children have their lives absolutely wrecked by their own quirk
>a quirk could make you unwillfully a menace to society
>etc.
Tell me how Chisaki wasn't 100% right?

Attached: 1553372806444.gif (540x304, 2.09M)

His late is Togata. He's as Japanese as Date Masamune.

>Mirio is white.
He belongs to the race known as Tintin.

He was and those Eri bullets will save the day when the first edgelord from Class 1-A goes rogue and becomes Sasuke. Smart money is on Ochako since that will give Lawfrog a headache

Tintin is white. Togata is pseudonym like that nigger Yasuke.

Hori must be into ryona, broken toga nearly looked like zippocat near the end.

>togata
>toga ta

Yes

We can literally say anyone is Toga now

If Toga transforms into Mirio as he is now will she be able to use his quirk?

She'd be split in half

Whose the cutest baby?
For me?
Itā€™s
Todoroki
Deku
Jirou
Momo
Ochaco

She probably finds it cuter now

She'll go double-team Eri with him instead, Mirio's godly tastes are just THAT powerful.

Attached: 1518120194006.png (552x509, 108K)

>Villains killing each other.
Don't even need the heroes.

Attached: 1534459317235.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>More Toga dedicated chapters in the past month than Ochako has ever had.

Truly we are Hori's chosen people

Attached: 1448455035988.jpg (600x934, 155K)

Well shit, I was the guy who requested this edit, thank you so much for making it!

Attached: 1539049676160.png (1280x5301, 3.42M)

Honestly? Based.

>people STILL haven't figured out Shigaraki's real quirk is the reverse of Eri's
Why do you faggots think he moves so fast

When he reaches full power he'll be The Flash

So if I carve you up because your blood has magical properties, would that be okay?

Its ok user let them be faggots. I like your theory

I can't get excited because I know in my heart she just won't win anything.

but that's perfect

togafags are the "male" equivalents of bakugo fangirls aren't they

Who the fuck is that in the bubble? It could only possibly be solid air guy but he's in class 1-B.

No, togafags have taste.

Bakugo fangirls are fujoshitters.

and that manga quality goes up the more Deku isn't on panel.

It was Ochako you speedreading retard.

>this entire arc will be the villains progressing and awakening parts of their powers like the heroes
cant fucking wait
i hope shiggy gets the ability to turn his decay on and off whenever he wants and to use only his finger if he has to

Attached: 111~2.png (178x345, 88K)

The problem with toga is that her version of love isn't healthy. Love is all about understanding each other and making sacrifices. It is selfless.
Toga just wants to drink your blood and then move on. Girl needs help.

She doesn't have solid air that's Kosei.

>Toga vs Stain during Prison breakout.
>Toga starts getting torn up, Twice arrives to save her at the last moment and fights back.
>Twice is getting his ass kicked, Stain swears that he will hunt and kill Toga no matter what and that she will never escape alive.
>Twice is bloodied badly, Toga doesn't feel the expected pull and lust for blood, she feels anxious, panicked, she is worried about him and in that moment realises true doki doki love, runs back to save him.
>Both of them cut down and unable to fight back against Punished Stain.
>Twice tells Toga to transform into him.
>She does, he then tells her to run.
>Twice suddenly clones himself, who clones himself, instantly amassing a chaotic mob of dozens of twice-clones running in every direction, throwing themselves in to attack Stain to give Toga the cover to escape without Stain being able to pursue her.

There is no solid air you stupid fuck, is this bait? She was put inside a bubble as training equipment.

>and then move on
no she wants an ever-expanding harem

>Toga falls in love with Twice and lives happily ever after with me

>twicecucks still think toga has feelings for him even after every interaction shows him being a beta orbiter that she brushes off constantly

I never denied any of what you just said I just wanted to let you know that solid air is Koseis quirk.

Attached: 1556301105779.jpg (932x238, 58K)

Mr. Compress will learn to literally compress anything inside his balls, instead of just reducing it in size, while it's in the ball.
With that, anything captured by him is already dead and he can create very powerful air bombs.

The boy she killed isn't part of her harem any longer, is he?

We know that and it has nothing to do with the reply chain, you absolute moron.

Mr. Compress doesn't need a power-up lol, he's already one of the most powerful if he uses his quirk in intelligent ways.

but then he'll be able to fap and won't wanna be a villain anymore.

>implying he doesn't just make toga suck him off on the daily to release the sexual frustration

Best Sex Ever!

Attached: Toga having Sex.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>implying toga wouldn't bite his dick off for blood

Why should I care if it has nothing to do with the reply chain?

Best two members of a threesome

Attached: dekuocha confused.jpg (474x580, 59K)

Shiggy's her boss, not one of her playthings.

Are you literally trolling? You can't be this fucking stupid. YOUR POST had nothing to do with the reply chain is what I'm saying. Shut the fuck up already.

Neither of them are interested in that tranny in the slightest you speedreader.

What the fuck are you on about

All those quirks and not a single one equipped to stop the user from dying from a fucking fall

desu its my headcanon
and i mean in a realistic setting it would probably be like that

Does Toga have any of Chisaki's blood?

Attached: w2821.png (515x674, 509K)

pic related is 10m, and i gues we can be sure that its ATLEAST that height.

Most Quirks would die to it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>tfw you realize Compress took one of his arms
>we all thought it was just as payback for his missing arm
>but it was so they could harvest the blood from it for Toga and also make Overhaul quirk High End Nomus

I know it had nothing to do with the reply chain. But why should I care that it didn't?

>bakugou calls out ochako's fatness
>kacchako landwhales thinks this is an excuse to get even fatter

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (800x440, 699K)

They have the bullets.
With Eri's blood inside.

more proofs than bakugou is a true cancer

Is it her blood or something synthesized from her blood?

oof, i forgot about that.
Jesus, after this arc, LoV has some insane theoretical HACKZ, and i bet thats what hory is going for

Twice Army if he gets over his shit
Overhaul Noumus
Shiggy with AfO doing some insane hacks

this would make the "muh 7 quirk bullshit" kinda reasonable. And in my eyes its the only way it can be redeemed.

Well if Monoma's explanation is anything to go by, Toga shouldn't be able to activate Eri's quirk anyway.

Why make Toga a murderer? What the fuck Hori?

>why make the character who was a murderer from the very first time she appeared on screen into a murderer
Hmmmmmmmm

Why not? Monona can't copy the stored energy, but Toga can literally become that person, everything included.

ok this is epic

Nah, she can become the person but that doesn't mean her instance of the person has the stored energy.

Imagine if someone just went and ruined your brand new duffle coat.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 21 [720p].mkv_000631756.png (618x405, 403K)

He is gay and triggered at a popular girl. Just let him cope.

Attached: Master High End.jpg (900x751, 365K)

The blood is processed
And even if it wasn't she would have the same problem that Monoma did

Here's to hoping kacchako fags will eat their way into an early grave

Attached: 1512866068782.png (794x966, 379K)

Who says that?

>Reporter-chan probably used her landmines to soften the landing, she's fine.

Monoma's explanation works for every possible kind of copy quirk.

Who says that? Monona and toga aren't the same.

>watermarked as if somebody would try to take credit for that
Hhhheheh

Kek

Headcanon.

>Her rival

Delusional chunkotard

Wait toga wants a threesome with deku and ochaco?

Attached: 1502587595631.png (576x699, 226K)

And stain.

If Ochako and Deku were tied up in her room as a gift, I'm sure she wouldn't refuse.

>slowpoke.jpg

Monoma's quirk isn't even the same as AFO.
>Copy allows you to instantly know how to use quirk
>AFO has to study every new quirk and can give up on it if it's too difficult

she*

kys trannys

>Steals your first kiss.
What do?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 45K)

she wants a quadsome with stain deku and ochako

The only major difference is Monoma's is temporary while AFO can take it permanently. So AFO could make use of Eri's quirk, because he doesn't have a time limit to build up the charge for it. Monoma can't do this. Toga theoretically could, but it's dependent on how much blood she had available, and she wouldn't be able to switch into that form and use it in a pinch.

wake up

What if she copies Eri's quirk while she has stockpiled enough power?

fuck off back to twitter, corporate shill

That's not how it works, user.

She doesn't want to have sex with ochako or deku she wants to kill them. Twice is the only person she has shown any geniune romantic interest in.

user, I...

I didnt think we would get another major asspull so soon after o my 7 quirks. This manga is going downhill so fast. Time to become a cloverchad.

Sheā€™d get Eriā€™s capacity to stockpile, but not the stockpiles power.

Please go back to the very first time Toga was introduced and use your eyes this time to read the manga, not with your dick.

Attached: I Cannot Stop Speedreading.png (580x430, 242K)

stay mad retad

We don't know. That is how it works for Monona, it could be different for Toga.

what lightsaber forms would everyone have? given hori's boner for star wars refferences.

Juzo and Sen would have a penis lightsaber that they'd use to fuck your mom

no one would have any form or whatever the fuck. they'll all just know what to do like Rey with no training.

7 quirks wasn't even an asspull. It would have been if Deku was in the middle of an actual high-stakes fight vs a villain and suddenly had more quirks which saved him from losing the fight.

Having it be revealed during a training arc, and having that be a problem they had to deal with rather than the thing that made them win, is the complete fucking opposite of an asspull. It's in fact the proper set-up a series SHOULD USE to introduce new powers.

>Not High John.

You had one job.

Attached: Made in Nomu.jpg (988x818, 238K)

oh bs, that's only deku.

>deku
>no training
Based retard.

She drank blood from a dead bird. Girl was a psycho from day one and there's nothing anyone could have done for her.

well he gets all the other asspulls/

were reaching critical spiderman levels here
the villains are actually improving

nah, everyone wouldn't even have to go through the process of crafting their own lightsaber. they would just be handed one for free.

>But I'm mostly talking about his recent fixation for showing all the S ranks fighting, which does feel like pointless eye candy sometimes
Murata's choreography is amazing so it's okay

Name one.

>inb4 muh 7 quirks
Not remotely an asspull, that retarded argument already got BTFO It's like you fags don't even know what that term means.

Calling it now
Dekus original quirk is one that is impossible to know is there, just like AfOs brother. It is a quirk that makes copies of any quirk that Deku has. Useless alone, but with OfA he can now have an infinite amount of successors who can inherit his power.

eripack

fuck out of here ESL lmao.

explain?

What part of that post was ESLfaggotry, if anything your post was nigger

At rather alarming rate at that.
Toga > students.
Toga with a knife > pro heroes.
Toga with a knife and some blood > a whole street of quirk users.

Attached: 1534873833013.jpg (546x960, 112K)

>no argument

oh my 7 light sabers

We already knew what Eri did before that, it wasn't an asspull at all, in fact if Deku wasn't going all out it would have killed him.

Can't wait for her to take over the league of villains.

yeah but we didn't know how it'd effect him,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS DOOD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>If Toga transforms into Mirio as he is now will she be able to use his quirk?
I don't think she can for the following reasons (my headcanons/theories).
I think her ability is like a computer who can temporarily access a cloud server to use some data. I.e by drinking someone's blood she makes some kind of connection to the host's body, and is able to access information about them and apply said information to her body. It could be their body (quirk included) or their belongings (clothes).
Evidence : she could copy the clothes Ochako and Rock Lock's were currently wearing.
Another user also theorized that the reason why she could move so well after transforming into Ochako is because her body essentially "became" Ochako's uninjured body on every level (which is very interesting).
Even on meta level, her theme since the beginning was about "becoming the people she loves". So her quirk's true nature might actually be becoming literally the person in every aspect.
And the most accurate way to become someone is to become what they currently are and not what they used to be.

>togafags have taste
user...

Is Toga even a proper yandere? She doesn't seem to be dere towards anyone.

>leftard being racist to defend his mistake
to nobody's surprise.

Not really, shes just a hardcore guro/ryona fetishist.

People are legit retarded user, like when deku said he was using 120% vs that muscle guy or whatever. Like no shit he is not using actual full power when he has been using 5% to that point and getting his shit blown off. I mean people were arguing about that and the author had to come out an explain it because people are legit dumb.

Attached: 1555571316199.jpg (564x566, 55K)

So where's your counter-argument?

She's dere to tons of people, though. What she actually lacks is the Yan side.

The game already called this. I'm just glad to see that her quirk isn't completely useless anymore.

It was Ochaco. The idea was, get her as nauseous and motion sick as possible, then have her strain to float more weight than ever before since exceeding her limit does that to her, anyway. She probably wound up bazooka barfing.

This chapter made me realize toga is actually pretty ugly. Like damn son.

cobra kai saved anime

She's crazy, but things probably wouldn't have turned out like this if she just had some blood bags in her lunchbox every day.

post best crackship

Attached: c-cute.jpg (226x301, 18K)

Tsuyu is for ____________________

Hero society is shit and oppressive. Toga should kill more.

prolapse sex.

being kissed and hugged by a grumpy blonde boy with explosive sweat

Journalists should all be shot. That's a quote.

she cute

Attached: 226.jpg (412x519, 106K)

>Another user also theorized that the reason why she could move so well after transforming into Ochako is because her body essentially "became" Ochako's uninjured body on every level (which is very interesting).
Indeed. She's got a container belt full of specimens and a town full of people, so if this hypothesis is true logically she should be able to keep going despite all her injuries for quite some time, until the LoV wins and they can give her medical attention if she needs it.

This.
Toga did nothing wrong, her parents and society are at fault for not even trying to understand her or canalize her thirst for blood.

So...how hard is the League fucking up things given that they already ended up killing Publisher CEO? That stuff should really make a mess on the stockmarket.

Her face itself is cute by itself. The expressions she pulls time to time, now that's another story.

Attached: 1534876441239.jpg (853x1280, 402K)

You're right...about me, I mean. I knew something was...off. After middle school, I thought I could walk off the battlefield and into a normal life...but here I am, surrounded by death, having a interview with terrorists. I told myself this was about love, about becoming someone else...but I was wrong.

THIS IS MY NORMAL. MY NATURE.
ITS TIME FOR OCHAKO, TO LET ER RIP.

Attached: 13.png (870x461, 334K)

>Toga's crashing Japan's economy all by herself.
Based.
But jokes aside. The death of a CEO will barely affect any big company that's worth their name. Unless it's a really shitty company where the only competent person was her.

I'm predicting at least 3 Kotaku articles.

YOU are gay.

All the villain motivations boil down to "we live in a society and I just want to be allowed to hurt people."

a bit of capeshit reading is required for BnHA user.
in comics, various superpowers were explained to have happened whenever there was a stressful near death situation, in some cases allowing them to override any fatal nature of the event (i.e. the Hulk, flash, etc.)
mutants from X-men gain it usually during a crazy event in puberty like Cyclops.

stress awakens potential

I've been saying this for about a year now. Overhaul was right about everything. He's going to come back as the series' Orochimaru, help the heroes beat Shiggy, and get away with everything.

Attached: 687474703a2f2f706d312e6.jpg (512x275, 32K)

The death, sure. But how will it sound once the league crashed multiple companies and a political leader after this? The public image and that is going to genuinely come crashing down on these.

Toga is legitimately bakugo tier now.

Just wait until she figures out simultaneous transformation with multiple blood sources.

If it's stockpiled power, the only way Toga could have it is if she took the power from Eri. That would seem to be outside of the parameters of Toga's quirk, as we understand them.

Her parents are pretty dumb
>Let's just view our child as a monster and make her suppress that side of herself, that won't have consequences on her mental health in the future
Even in future Japan, parenting is shit

How tight is Mount Lady?

Cavernous

Toga has done nothing wrong. The society in this universe discriminates against people with "villainous" quirks and forces them into destitution. She's only trying to survive.

I agree with the other user, it could be different for her.
Remember that she can copy someone's clothes, which has nothing to do with their body or blood (on top of their appearance and quirk). Or to be more accurate, she copies the person's current appearance and their current clothes.
Its not impossible that she could actually copy things like stockpiled energy.
But that's just speculation for now.

so is Yea Forums just accepting this asspull like its nothing? you guys realize this just opened the door for anyones quirk to do literally anything depending on the situation.

I would say it's more "Society is trying to crush me. I'm going to crush back, and we'll see who goes down first."

Except for Twice. He just wants a place he can belong.

>forces them into destitution
If only their society forced them into prostitution instead.

As long as Deku isn't getting more powers I'm cool with it.

It's not even set in stone that her quirk evolved.

loosey-goosey

Attached: yum.png (780x1300, 376K)

One of those secret quirks will be the ability to develop more quirks.

I would love to have a friend with benefits relationship with Mount Lady.

We've never seen her copy someone with a quirk as straightforward as Ochako's, have we?

Why are the villains so much more interesting than the heroes?

Because the heroes don't have consequences. 100% pure original truth.

With 6 other OfA tier quirks it doesn't even matter what they are, at that point it's just a matter of creativity to get them to do what you want

Nigger, the game had called this last year. Besides, if quirks can't develop, then what's the point?

not so much anymore after taking the redwood

Attached: 1540686136251.png (499x1112, 753K)

Because normie high school kids who always get their way are boring.

because they can kill people
characters that kill their enemies are always the best

>if quirks can't develop, then what's the point?
Hori is forced to tell a interesting story limited to the previously established constraints of his own setting?

the funny thing is, chisaki could have brung him back in this instant if he wanted to.

>Person who turns into people gets better at turning into people
>Anything can happen now! It's madness!

theres a difference between developing and being a new power altogether, she literally just got monomas quirk except she has to drink blood

that would just make deku a shitty AfO

Meh I want her to be tied and experimented/tortured to fulfil my whole subjugated dominatrix fetish.

see

Just like Endeavor training his quirk to be able to fly is like him getting someone else's quirk too? Sometimes quirks just fall under another's purview too. Monoma's not even outclassed, Toga's quirk has far more conditions attached.

The really funny thing is that right up until they cut his arms off he could have given Compress back his arm any time he wanted.

Honestly, the most worrying part of OfA is going to be finding a sucessor now that the seven quirks shit is canon. Due to the way the quirk works whoever gets it next is going to be exponentially stronger than All Might ever was, and that would already be dangerous enough, but he's also going to get another SIX quirks each individually stronger than All Might's OfA, and if the trend of quirkless population diminishing keeps up, he's also going to have EIGHT FUCKING QUIRKS total with each and every one being enough to bring down cities

Most likely it's not going to get passed on for precisely those reasons, though. And we'll need some next level powercreep down the line to keep Deku challenged. Either that or he learns how to job 7 times harder

If Deku defeats AfO and Shiggy once and for all there wouldn't be any need for him to pass on OfA.

Deku will be the last OfA holder.
When Eri-chan learns how to use her quirk properly, she'll stop him from aging.
Deku will become the God-Champion of humanity the same way his daddy was the God-Shadow-Emperor

What's stopping Deku from passing One For All through all his classmates to gain their quirks as well?

Nah, if Overhaul wasn't a complete psycho that put the man who took him out of the streets and adopted him in a come because of a disagreement, he could have treated Eri better, even while using her to make the bullets, imagine if he actually bothered to give her some semblance of comfort and anesthetics during the procedures, and instead of calling her cursed and unwanted, he praised her for her strenght and bothered to convince her that she was the key for his plan and very important for the Yakuza. Imagine if Overhaul actually caused some conflict in Eri's mind, about wether she should go with the heroes or not.

ALL MIGHT IS FOR ________________

I'm asssuming once you pass it on you can't have it back, and you need to cultivate it over a lifetime for it to work

And this evolution falls in line with those constraints. Why shouldn't Toga's quirk extend to the quirks of people she transforms into? Especially if they have a physical trigger on that person's body like Ochako's finger pads?

Damn, Kamui Woods is legitimately sexy, despite being made of wood. It's how his face looks like a helment. I love men with helmets. It hides away the ugly truth

Attached: 1406123244486.gif (684x325, 255K)

I like the little roses on his outfit
it's a nice splash of colour
real /fa/

That would actually make the story so much more interesting.

Instead of the obvious abuse being there to motivate the shit out of Deku and LeMillion, she'd just be saying hi.
Then, the revelation that she's being used as a weapon would make the heroes want to take her away, but she'd resist them (even use her powers on them) and would make the heroes (especially Deku and LeMillion) question what they were doing.

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEL

>EIGHT FUCKING QUIRKS
I mean, it's not all that special in a big picture. High-End had six quirks, AFO has at the very least 20, most likely over a hundred. And the shit will only be getting worse from now on, maybe even 8 quirks won't be THAT powerful in the late game.

>>people STILL haven't figured out Shigaraki's real quirk is the reverse of Eri's
I don't get this theory

The Yakuza arc really disappointed me regarding Overhaul, when it was revealed that he put the old boss in a coma i got kinda mad, he became an absolutely illogical psycho in my eyes. I started thinking that he did that because his hate for Eri was just that strong, and that it had something to do with Eri's mother(Overhaul's sister), but it wasn't.

Attached: 1468653087439.jpg (238x255, 11K)

What about the spy? Did the author forget about it?
Still convinced is the fucking "speak loud" guy

This is it, the final battle. Me, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Monoma will fight that fiend Shigaraki and his shitty disintergration quirk.

Ochaco, you deal with that lowly CQC Martial Arts expert minion who can copy all our appearances and powers

Don't worry, I'm having Momo draw up a strategy for you. Apparently it involves THREE sticks

Attached: deku.png (602x602, 271K)

This. Lets see how much she likes blood when its hers.

Swamp Things son.

You know, even with this chapter Toga's only confirmed kill has been that little bird.

When it comes to humans Toga doesn't tend to kill. Even the little boy she snapped on.

Attached: hitoshi.jpg (225x225, 9K)

So she just happened upon the corpse of the deku-lookalike that just so happened to be fresh enough to chup chup some blood from?

don't you dare post this gif another time you monster

Anime has taught me that Japanese alleys are full of things like dead bodies and inhuman monsters.

Toga strikes me as like a cat that would mourn its owner's death but also eat its corpse, so maybe.

holy shit the denial

Doujin of Toga eating a dead Deku when

Hey man I'm not saying it's not contrived but I am saying that Toga has repeatedly spared people. Camie, Rock-Lock, and now even the little boy in the flashback wasn't killed.

And when Shigaraki mentioned killing everyone Toga asked if he would spare people she liked.

I'm not saying Toga's not psycho but so far she's had no kills besides that poor little bird

clever

Attached: 1511325380421.gif (250x250, 993K)

>implying Shiggy's NEETspeed won't have evolved to the point he can blitz them all before they can blink

But that's wrong you fucking -- ohhhhh, nice

Eri rewinds time. Shiggy accelerates it so the object he's touching decays and disintegrates.

The spy will be well positioned to kidnap Eri when the time comes to rewind AfO. Until then, deep cover is advised.