Kuchiki Touko

>Great artist
>Mysterious
>Kind
>Has a voice which is purity and innocence personafied
>Never fails at teasing you
>Understands you and your desire and suffering by mere observation
>Loves you dearly
>Even after getting all limbs chopped off, resolves to make it through until your child is born
>Can't even hold the symbol your love in her last moments
>Her last desire is to wake up in your embrace.

How can any other waifu even compete? Except for Kyouko.

Attached: Kuchiki.Toko.full.1423061.jpg (1280x720, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangagamer.org/kns2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>waifu

Fine, female heroine/lover interest.

Thanks for spoilers faggot

>Implying she is from a nukige.
KNS us an utsuge. Fucking sluts isn't the focus of this subgenre.

>2019
>Still hasn't read KNS

manga or anime ?

Anything from a visual medium.

How can Miki create 2 best girl's in one series?

Attached: f42783.jpg (800x600, 102K)

>visual novel
Please post it on another board, user.

Why? In the end she is a drawing, nothing wrong with posting it on Yea Forums.

1. Visual Novel has its own threads already
2. Yea Forums is a board for anime and manga

Well /vg/ barely discusses an eroge that isn't a nukige.

Can Miki surpass the ending of the second episode in the last installment?

Attached: 1552716341784.jpg (4000x2640, 3.29M)

And moege
I know Miki is the one with biggest influence on the whole franchise, being the artist and fucking CEO, but can we give some credit to the actual writer? Almost no one mentions him and I feel bad for the due.

Well I am not trying to disregard the writer but when it comes to visuals, Miki has all the control and his atmospheric art is one of the main things that makes Innocent Grey's VNs different than others.

Attached: Kara.no.Shoujo.2.full.1679211.jpg (1280x720, 689K)

What's with all the recent Yea Forums threads about KnS? I don't think we've had any news in over a month.

The voice recording was confirmed to be finished 2 weeks ago. Miki posted images of character scripts on his Twitter.

Attached: D36nj0oUYAAo2LB.jpg (1280x747, 100K)

To be fair, OP also spoiled KnS2.

Attached: D36nkRSUwAAT56Z.jpg (1280x847, 149K)

It's been 4 years since KNS2 was released in the West.

What am I doing with my life.

Attached: D36nk14UwAA9jPU.jpg (1280x960, 193K)

Hoping to hear the sound of a ringing bell.

Attached: guishen_0291ev118d.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Kyouko is best girl.

Fucking sluts is the focus of everything

Well said my fellow KNSbro.

Attached: yande.re 111808 sample cleavage hazuki_kyoko innocent_grey kara_no_shoujo nopan pajama sugina_miki.j (1400x938, 279K)

The H-scenes can easily be scrapped and nothing will change in case of any IG VN.

Man, why doesn't Kyouko get as much official art as the other girls? Is it because she isn't your typical high school love interest?

The plot of the second episode was a giant clusterfuck. Having two main characters was fun but Masaki's backstory and the motivation of the villagers was controverted beyond belief, and the poster girl ended up being a literal who brainlet. The most amusing part was probably catching the murderer and when her identity was revealed everyone was just like "whatever".

While I didn't like Masaki much, the village setting was one of the most interesting aspects of the story. Also regarding the elder's reasoning about the old customs, it's not supposed to make sense in the first place. I agree that the reveal of the killer's identity wasn't that great let alone the identity of the killer but I think the main mystery of the story was about who exactly was Satsuki and the reveal about Fuyumi being Satsuki was done great. One second and third reading you get the similarly between her and Satsuki's voice but it wasn't so apparent in the first reading since her tone was so different.

About Yukiko, yeah I agree completely. Satsuki being the poster girl makes far more sense.

Will Uozumi and Hatsune return for the last installment?

How will poor Uozumi react knowing Reiji and Kyouko got together? Although I doubt either of them have said actually admitted about their relationship to anyone.

Takoyaki Old Man is the best character. Never forget that.

Oh yeah, hope they keep him around.

Miki : Such a happy couple, what can I do to make it better for them?

Attached: f42781.jpg (800x600, 89K)

Despite not having much, I enjoyed every second of her screentime.

Attached: 52209.jpg (231x300, 16K)

Have you played the demo?
Anons are excited because we got actual progress updates from Miki after years of silence

it would be extremely awkward to fuck the deuteragonist's daughter

>Is fucking dead

>Implying it doesn't elevate her to an even superior level

>Have you played the demo?
Yeah. Although it's not necessary.

It really doesn't, at least considering superior girl Yukari is still alive and well.

I would say it helps streamline the beginning of the game and make Misaki's intro less abrupt. When I first played the game I felt they didn't talk enough about the murder Misaki was involved in. Without the demo I also wouldn't know who these figures are
On this topic, have you read the short stories on MangaGamer KnS2 site?

Yukari is too perfect. I do like her but not having any flaws only makes it hard to make her actually interesting.

I mean, Misaki still hasn't fucked her, so she's not allowed to die yet.

>short stories
Nope. Do they focus on Reiji or on the side characters? Also can you provide link please?

I'm pretty sure that trying to feed her brother with bugs is not a good thing.

>Misaki
That faggot doesn't deserve a maiden like Yukari. Hope he doesn't get much screentime.

Isn't being too perfect a flaw in itself? Checkmate toukoists.

What's wrong with him. Is it wrong if I self-inserted as him while playing the VN years ago.

>mangagamer.org/kns2
These short stories are about the previous generation in Misaki's village, with a focus on his mother and her relationship with the Hinagami brother.

He's just too bland compared with Reiji. People also have the impression that he got it easy and had his problems solved for him by other people. He aslo has a higher chance to get a happy ending

What's wrong with a suicidal, over 10 years older man who is also a father fucking a high school girl?

Let's be real user, in any narrative being too perfect only ends up with said character not getting enough focus or a character arc.

Reading these stories I'm really curious on what Misaki's mom was thinking
"I'm married to my brother but I cheat on him with my other brother, but I'm aslo jealous of my husband-brother's mistresses"

He is too generic. Also doesn't help that Naori was the best character from the flashback arc and didn't get enough screentime because this faggot was needed to be shoved down our throats.

>self-insert as one of the protagonists
Why would there be anything wrong with this? Sizable chunk of the story is trough his eyes.

While Misaki is a bit boring, his relationship with Reiji is worth watching. It's hilarious to see how Reji treats him as an idiotic little brother. Sometimes I even forgot that they are at the same age and both WWII veterans. It's extra amazing if you throw Yaginuma into the mix.

I hope the last game will answer the age old question about the most enigmatic figure in the whole Innocent Grey universe; who the fuck is the Takoyaki guy? Is he the mastermind behind everything? And what are his takoyaki actually made of?

"My precious daughter,
why do you shame your father by
shaving your eyebrows?"
"Those wonderful eyebrows were
my gift to you,
my daughter."

Attached: Kara-no-Shojo-The-Second-Episode-Old-Man.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Isn't he in some games before Cartagra too? Maybe they explain all the hot and totally relevant mysteries around him.

He's obviously the true antagonist inciting incest everywhere he goes.

I love for every alive character from the two previous games to return so that we can have more potential victims
Poor Uozumi got cucked so hard.

>I love for every alive character from the two previous games to return so that we can have more potential victims
It'd almost feel cheap to kill old characters for extra drama. I hope they don't go that route too heavily.

who was uozumi? fuck it's been so long...

>Isn't he in some games before Cartagra too
Yeah. I heard that the MC in that game said his takoyaki were bad, so he decided to went somewhere to master his cooking. Apparently, his takoyaki are still as bad many games later.

Forgot pic
He is a police investigator and Rej

Attached: 17446.jpg (800x600, 171K)

Reji's friend in the first game. He has a crush on Kyouko.

> Uozumi got cucked so hard.
Kyouko having feelings for Reiji was confirmed since the first installment, although we don't get more specifics on how and why she fell for him. The only thing we know about their past is that she and Reiji are old friends and Kyouko was the closest friend of Reiji's fiancee. It would be interesting to see a flashback on Reiji's past with kyouko, Uozumi and his role in WW2.

>The voice recording was confirmed to be finished 2 weeks ago
Unless you see something I don't, the tweet just says the scripts which will be used for recording are finished.

Its coming??????

Attached: f42834.jpg (800x600, 60K)

>the poster girl ended up being a literal who brainlet
This is my biggest disappointment with the game. You can remove her and her subplot from the game and you wouldn't feel any difference. Too bad because I do like her character design.

Attached: __kayahara_yukiko_kara_no_shoujo_2_and_etc_drawn_by_sugina_miki__sample-b9192599d44c5f8ba1cb4124221c (850x1282, 204K)

Where is that Kyoko picture from??

Why is he so gay for Reiji? Must be an abnormality since he is straight as we see him fucking a female prostitute in Cartagra.

Attached: images (34).jpg (250x300, 10K)

I guess promotional art by Miki, just like

Expect some news or a PV late this year. They are probably gonna release the KNS remastered version with voiced Reiji this year as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-11-26-08-898_com.android.chrome.jpg (709x341, 44K)

Yaginuma is a jerk, but a competent and reasonable jerk. One of the most hilarious scene is when Reiji casually smokes his cigarettes and even offer them back to him.

Holy shit there is new update today. Miki just released Yukari's new arts.

Especially liked the one scene where Yaginuma asks Reiji to go to his home after catching the killer and Reiji clearly rejects him saying he doesn't want someone like him at his home. Yaginuma's reaction was priceless.

Add to that, that the "normal" ending is actually the best resolution possible in the novel, if it wasnt tthe pointless killing at the end.

if you manage to get past this point for one of the true endings, basically the whole Masaki plot falls down, literally not giving one fuck about Ayako anymore(chasing her 20 years of his life....) Doesn't care about his sister and best of all: doesn't know Chizueu was his daughter all along.

Masaki is the biggest cuck in nukiges

Attached: ev112.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

For KNS3
Posted where?

Yukari character sheet for KNS3.

Attached: D5D0FzOVUAAVA8v.jpg (1248x1757, 207K)

Can't forget the bugs.

Attached: D5D0FzXU0AAMNo2.jpg (1757x1248, 226K)

It was similar in KnS1. If you didn't get the Toko flags you could get the killer with less murder happening. Reiji's dick is some kind of broadcasting tower for serial killers.

A more mature outfit.

Attached: D5D0ISGUEAE-e7O.jpg (700x900, 36K)

Can we get a new game in the same universe where Yaginuma is the main character after this please?

is she finally going to get reamed by that fucked family dude?

I don't think he completely gave up on Satsuki. It's just that it wasn't the time to get back in a relationship considering all that happened with Yukiko. As for his sister, while he certainly cared about Karen he wasn't that much attached to her.

Literal perfection and needs to be protected

Nope. Considering we haven't gotten any news on Masaki and his role in the last episode, it's safe to assume that he won't get as much of a focus.

You know she won't survive this time.

You're too optimistic. The teaser trailer specifically mentions that one of the victims is Misaki's former colleague.

Since we all know that she is very important in the last installment considering her character sheet was revealed just after Reiji with Miki himself confirming her importance in said tweet, what are you guys expecting for her?

We Rokushiki also have good enough focus considering his connection to Stella?

Attached: D0D0sxLU8AA7-5J.jpg (1248x1748, 257K)

>Even after getting all limbs chopped off, resolves to make it through until your child is born
? I thought she died. It's been ages since I played the first game.

Attached: 1545780334707.jpg (1500x1000, 525K)

>. If you didn't get the Toko flags you could get the killer with less murder happening
Pretty sure you're mistaken. There's only one victim Reiji can save, and it's has nothing to do with Touko.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he will get much focus. Miki didn't even care to show his character script.

She died in the beginning of second game

Touko doesn't get trucked.

I hope we get to fuck Stella this time around

Lightning might strike trice, though I'm slightly worried killing her at this point makes for too good a shock value to pass.

Maybe he just showed the scripts at random. One of the scripts showed is Touko's mom, and I don't see how she still has a role in this.

That's Kyouko.

Nope. Kyouko won't die. Miki alreadycame close to killing her once before.

Attached: f60049.jpg (1280x1680, 133K)

Even more reason to kill someone you don't expect.

Well Yukari also dies in one of the bad ends of the original KNS.

But this happens in the canon route.

I am willing to bet that Kyouko won't die. Reiji's child has the most chance of getting killed anyway.

So is she still a high school student or is in college now? How many years have passed since the first game.

Why does the relationship between these two feels so natural? Their interactions are easily some of the highlights of KNS2. Whether it's portrayed as old friends, people in a physical relationship or genuine lovers, it always feels natural.

Attached: f42740.jpg (800x1200, 139K)

Gonna sleep, fellow KNSbros make sure to keep the thread alive for 6 more hours if possible.

She survives in some of the endings, including the true one. However, she's still missing all her limbs, and the bad guy kidnaps her and takes her someplace where she gives birth and dies.

In the Karen bad end, he seems really care for her though.
And what about his other sister, the real Satsuki? I find it amusing that he never comments on the fact his sister was killed by his aunt over his dick, and they are both halves of his sweetheart
I actually think it makes sense that there is nothing left between Misaki and Ayako. After, she is his aunt, and she killed his sister who he also loved.

That fucking family tree is so confusing.

I love those beauty marks of her. Yes, she should have an important role considering that she is the narrator of the teaser trailer. And I distinctly remember that the very first concept art of KnS3 is supposed to be a Rokushiki pic.
I would be extremely disappointed if Reij doesn't dick Stella

Attached: __maris_stella_kara_no_shoujo_and_etc_drawn_by_sugina_miki__sample-4e1c118d64247fcf5069c74f866e7c7f. (850x1178, 310K)

Maybe in your head canon. Touko getting trucked is written into the main story. There's no ways around it.
I still remember replaying the game over and over in the hope to find a hidden route in which that bitch doesn't steal Touko's medicine. I still remember the bitter taste I got when I realized I couldn't help her.

Yukari also dies in one of the bad ends in the second game, which makes me think they will kill her off for real in the last one.

I hope we only get Reiji focused story. Masaki ruined ks2 for me

>bad
They weren't bad in any of the English released games. They were always described as neither particularly bad nor particularly good as far as I can remember.

Suwabe reprising his role in the actual hentai surprised me. What are some other mainstream voice actors that do hentai?

I want her to be happy, I want her to be alive, I want to hold her in my arms, I want to hold hands with her and tell her how much I love her.
Toko ;_;

Attached: 54821838_p0.png (1464x1945, 3.83M)

>What are some other mainstream voice actors that do hentai?
Based Wakamoto

Yaginuma is one of my favorite characters in the KnS/etc universe. He's such an arrogant dickhead but he's legit very good at his job and does a lot of very useful stuff whenever he gets involved with anything, which goes pretty far in justifying his attitude.

Reminded me of this Mayuri CG.
Hope the next Flowers vn gets localized this year.

Attached: 1543557407800.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Based and yuripilled.

I hate to say it but you might be right. Feels like she has been saved right for this moment ; ;

Suoh and Erika would've made a better pair.

Maybe Masaki can become a victime, who knows?

Make you wonder why no one visits his cart.

>tfw Reiji reunites with his daughter,fast forward a few years and she looks like a mini version of Touko
This is how it should end.

>KnS threads with increasing frequency
This is nice.

It thanks to Sugina Miki deciding to work on the game for real, and revealing character arts on a regular basis.

>smol non-toko will always remind reiji of his loss
Even the best possible end right now is bittersweet as fuck

Attached: i've seen some shit (2).jpg (267x316, 69K)

That's not the best possible ending.
>turns out people fucked up recognizing the bones and Touko isn't actually dead
>Reiji, Touko and smolTouko live their life in happiness
>Touko gets kickass cyborg limbs attached
>Reiji wakes up from a long dream and sees his wife sleeping next to him

>spoiler
kino

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Reiji's child a boy?

No, it was a girl. The same one that he held in his hands, in nursery in that one scene. WHY DO YOU DO THIS SUGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Suoh and Erika would've made a better pair.
Yeah, but Chidori was the better waifu for Erika.

Attached: Flowers -Le volume sur ete- 3.jpg (1280x720, 120K)