Disdain for faggots

Disdain for faggots

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.08_[2019.04.26_04.45.47].jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17889157
youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0
streamable.com/c6oit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

Remember novel killed all the speculah

Shikata nai ne

>This is what Too saw in episode 1
>Kazuki's knockoff cosplay is good enough to completely fool two people

The real twist is that Toi is the only straight in a homo show

Is like Ikuni knew the fujos would be most attracted to his character and bait switched them for giggles

Attached: 57012696_380931379415126_8813843731975613209_n.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Still no update on the reaction picture?

Nope

I thought it was supposed to be a trick for us viewers to not spoiler Kazuki's secret.

According to the novel translator user in the last thread "Yeah to be clear there he genuinely thought Kazuki was Sara... and thought that Sara was "普通に" cute. So he didn't notice anything was off, and that was his like initial reaction to "Sara"

It seemed a bit odd to me that even Toi was starting to develop romantic feelings for Kazuki all of a sudden, now this makes more sense.

crippleslut is going to be the final boss. trust me, i deal with the insane.

Has he even seen the real Sara before or was familiar with her? Sara is a local idol and he just transferred there right?

But fujos like the cops the most and barely care about the shotas.

To be fair is still playing in the are traps gay territory since he looks THAT much like Sara to Toi so it could also be another bait and switch later on, but regular Kazuki almost disgusts him

He has an idea of what the real Sara looks like, but it's implied she wasn't a big idol as she is now 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure he saw the real Sara before since she's everywhere in Asakusa and he had her face memorized, although he didn't know who she was.

>Both Enta and Toi like Kazuki
Where is this going?

>regular Kazuki almost disgusts him
Never read the novel spoilers but judging from episode 2 I thought he developed some sort of respect for Kazuki because of his devotion to Haruka.

>inb4 Toi is the real kappa Prince who got his memory erased and Keppi is just a stand in double to protect his identity

We still have to fill out that memory loss Ikuhara trade mark somewhere

Enta is in love with him, Toi considers him a friend at least for now, not sure if you're trying to start shit.
Let's have a civil thread for once.

>Ikuhara keeps getting away with it
Inb4 Reo's been dancing alone the entire time.

This would explain why Chikai has his own character section on the site and Haruka hasn't. Toi's brother and Keppi might be allies.

To be more specific the idea that he is/was attracted to Kazuki for looking like Sara, but realizes is just Kazuki on closer inspection is what disgusts him

In other words literally me after recognizing the bulge

Oh that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing it up for me user.

>Toi considers him a friend
Mutual respect for honoring blood ties

Common perception trick. Your brain fills in the gaps and Inconsistencies if you don't really focus on them.

I love Mabu.

Attached: CDA66355-64F2-4E8C-B0DF-7EF5FD0D8519.jpg (1090x1582, 424K)

s-sauce

Endgame right here brothers

Attached: 97F13662-E49C-4FA6-89B8-BD1555CED02B.jpg (1629x1920, 414K)

Are you all read the LN spoilers?

I did, but the first novel covers until episode 6 and the next volume is out when the anime will be already over so it's fine.

He will learn.

I want another Sara insert song

Attached: tumblr_po0cru3IEB1v561ubo3_500.png (500x283, 109K)

We're missing stitches and reactions. What happened?

I want to tenderly place my face right there between Mabu's perfect milky smooth thighs.

We got webms and edits.

Attached: hugnhuff.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Hopefully there'll be one more later

>fake spoiler anons trying to give mis info instead of just waiting for the anime to get there
Whew these threads are ruined

@analu_DT3

The threads aren't ruined for such a thing.
These are all legit spoilers based on what the user who is translating the chapters posted.

endgame is brothers

Attached: headpat.jpg (1280x720, 387K)

This is so dull for now. Why do people thought this show was daring?

>Anymai shud be lol randum

Dull is not the right word, give it time.

You could also try to not be a butthurt shipper and enjoy Ikuhara's wild ride for what it is

I want to drink Reo's tears.

Attached: 1555782026254.jpg (2548x2191, 2.73M)

Fuck off, shitty otter boss

Anus balls extractions
Weed

I love Mabu.

Attached: even when some other anon beats me to posting it sometimes.png (839x1190, 841K)

Reo's is bigger than Mabu's.

What does it mean?

Attached: BF5F19CB-9E68-4351-BA7A-CEBFBE418674.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

He's trying to play titanics theme song

he wants me to fuck his cute mouth

Indirect kiss.

>upturned eyebrows, eyes on verge of blissful tears
>blush that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room
>taste of delicious kazuki coursing through his very soul
This sick fuck is experiencing his first hands free orgasm

Why is bullied Enta drawn so lewd?

Attached: B46BE444-E7F6-4603-8CA6-C43AE17C9361.jpg (700x394, 43K)

I love the terrible HOMOphone based jokes.

That's just common knowledge with niggers

I didn't understand last episode bad guy's secret. Did he just wanted to kiss girls? Why would that even be a secret?

You'll know when you're older.

This show seems like could be good, but it feels like it's trying too hard to be weird and random, and I'm getting tired of the same scenes and songs every week. Transformation sequences are expected, but watching the exact same battle scene is getting old.

Those sick soccer shota fucks held him down and gave him neck hickeys, and kissed him so aggressively and deep that his lips are bruised. What sort of twisted world has ikuhara painted here?

In b4
>b-but that’s just iKuHaRa style!

It’s probably recycling animation to to save budget. That’s why he has to keep making flops to keep his lights on, because he can’t create likeable or compelling characters without heavy handed drama.

b-but user, it's a stylistic choice to reuse assets!

I liked this stuff in previous Ikuhara stuff but yeah I think this time it's just he tryharding. I hope I'm wrong though, there's still 8 episodes to go.

I'm not worried about the reuse of animations as much as the monster of the week format. I hope it won't continue.

that’s literally what it is though, in his case. they’re reused so that when the mold is broken it stands out more. it comes from his days working in toei, and he does it because why the fuck not.

Why does every fag have to be a huge freak? Cool you like dick but like calm the fuck down.

Attached: 1460581557574.png (479x510, 252K)

Attached: D5E3kt2UEAIPsEo.png (900x750, 449K)

i wish they were my dads

T-there's nothing freaky in sniffing your gay crush's used clothes.

I wish she was my daughterwife

You're just ignoring all the gross het freak behavior

Honestly I find it tame and by the numbers compared to Ikuhara's usual stuff after episode 1.

Attached: D5EF6CmUYAAMp8K.jpg (900x972, 151K)

Remember if you find him disgusting you are homophobic and evil.

b8

No there is, but not every depiction of them is like that. So far every time they show anyone that is gay they are usually some creepy freak or tranny. Its very fucking rare to have someone that is gay or bi and still act like somewhat normal person that isn't ruled by their sexuality alone. The West has failed at this since they can't think beyond their sexuality which makes them shallow and really fucking dull.

Attached: 1535742093197.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

strawpoll.me/17889157

but Enta is a pervert

You realize being gay in Japan is still widely vilified and shunned, right? Why wouldn't this anime make them out to be weird, perverted social misfits?

>Why wouldn't this anime make them out to be weird, perverted social misfits?
Because a change would be nice for once.

I think it kind of has to be both.

In-universe he needs to pass as her plausibly enough to fool Harukappa, but if he looks identical to her at all times in the actual animation itself, the audience is going to be confused. We should probably assume that he's fairly convincing to the characters, but that visually we need to be able to distinguish the two for practicality's sake.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (1280x720, 406K)

I actually like it this way. YuriKuma made it seem like lesbian relationships were perfectly natural in that universe, so much so that there were no fucking men around at all. At least in this show it's made plain that not everyone loves or feels the same, and that some people are more deranged about their affections than others. Makes the world feel a bit more believable

lmao like some efl on Yea Forums knows what japan is 'really' like

A nice change isn't always a change befitting of the story being told. Go read some boring western LGBT lit if you want gay people doing inane things.

Yes its looked down upon yet they still tease the shit out of it, but play it off as a joke most of the time. Your typical harem show now seems to always have to meet that quota. Which brings out the worst fanbase.

Attached: 1548002608701.jpg (500x357, 54K)

Anime does not represent the entirety of Japanese pop culture, only a very small, niche market. Just because you see traps in your anime and characters joking about or being ok with it does not mean that kinda shit happens or is taken lightly in television or movies.

Do you realize Japan is not a person but a country?

Ikuhara blasts his loads to lesbians and only cross dressed once because he probably has a sissy fetish. I don’t know why anyone was expecting him to write something friendly toward male homosexuality.

As with every country, Japan isn’t a monolith and you’ll get more/less acceptance depending on where you are in the country, the age/politics of the people you’re talking to and how out you are about it.

I felt that Enta’s character and the whole reveal was handled honestly and realistically. It’s not like everyone’s going to be pure and completely void of any flaws in a show like this. At least he’s literally canonically gay and they didn’t try to brush it off and leave his feelings open for us to interpret, like the staff on YoI did. He actual felt like a real kid having trouble tackling his first romantic feelings.

It's ambiguous in the light novel. He shouldn't post his opinion as fact.

Penguindrum had a bunch of straight people trying to sexuality assault each other from ep 1, you guys are fucking stupid.

Yeah, I was assuming as much since Ikuhara is known to do that, but only Toi and Haruka seems to have fallen for the ruse while to Enta he still looks like Kazuki even in drag and even when out in public he doesn't draw attention like a idol would

Ikuni treats lesbians better than hets but treats homos worse than hets

Each of the characters having a different perception of him is a nice detail. It's kind of like how some people can't tell identical twins apart to save their lives while others can distinguish the same identical twins like it's nothing.

>Small market

Yeah no its bigger then that, but yes that doesn't make the entire culture. Still everyone bases an aspect for every country even if not everything they do. Japan still likes finding things to market but usually never fully commiting on anything because it would actually upset people despite some of them like the fantasy of it.

I would actually love to see an anime about a shota trying to handle his gay feelings for his best friend, so Enta is a good start.

Enta character has been done a bunch of times before. Suggering homo best friend is pretty much a trope at this point.

STAND BY ME
O NEEE GAIIIIIIIII

This. Ringo was a thousand times worse than Enta. Huffing your crush's shirt is nothing compared to hollowing out a hidey hole under your teacher's house to spy on him at home.
Although recorder indirect kissu is very cringy, regardless of gender. I don't get why Japs have a hang up on this one.

I don't see it. What are the homos he treated so badly? Most of his guys are bisexual anyway.

The only penguindrum lesbian was a rapist tho

Do not start with that shit again.

So we're Ringo and Kanba

Lesbians are pretty easy to accept since even straight guys like the whole asepct of girls having sex with each other even if that means they get nothing. Hell even women tend to look it up pretty often. Plenty of shows always confirm a bunch of lesbians because it hurts nobody and gives them the since of accepting gays. Yet you will probably never see them ever commit two guys together because they know people would be uncomfortable about it.

Why is Toi the only good and likeable character despite having the worst background?

Kazuki just gets constantly fellated by the cast/narrative and Enta is a pathetic “suffering creepy homo” stereotype. Bravo Ikuhara, what a genius.

Wasn't that the one with the dick who was about to rape Ringo?

A shame this show attracted exactly the cancerous fans I hopes it would filter out

Emofag shut the fuck up. Enta is a good boy.

Attached: D5Em8j5VUAAU9Yk.jpg (850x1203, 135K)

They make a point to show us in episode 1 that Toi fully sees tranny Kazuki as indistinguishable from Sara from his POV, is not speculation at all

How is he a huge freak? Indirect kisses are a huge thing in Japan. Smelling your partner's shirt in some way is also a huge cliche.

Well of course it’s bound to reappear in an Ikuhara work. He’s done the unrequited love schtick with het too. How would you have liked it to be executed, then? Suffering homo is a pretty broad bracket, it’s not like realistically Kazuki would have reciprocated his feelings at this point anyways.

Enya are actions are creepy, but he doesn't come off as creepy. More like potable confused teenager with no outlet for his feelings.

Enta's character starts and ends at "he's gay".

i love it.

That's rich, coming from a brocon.

It's not ambiguous at all: 転校初日の朝。ピッキング中に居合わせた吾妻サラもとい一稀のことを、普通に可愛いと思ってしまったこと。

>it's a "gay people can't have human flaws" episode

Funny enough all the side characters have been pretty decent even though the main trio are kind of fucked in a way. I still keep thinking the little brother is going to have very mixed feelings about his idol(brother)

I don’t care about the main characters at all. I just want to marry a cute retarded otter.

Attached: 76CB5B5D-DEBD-4E03-BC51-57E9B0C48813.jpg (1233x1234, 908K)

He's a disgusting homo freak who only cares about connections that get him closer to fucking his crush

I miss retardmoe Mabu so much.

i love this artist’s works

When you have a crush on someone at that age, it's not exactly uncommon for them to become the center of your universe. Not to mention he can't even talk about it, so he has no way to get perspective on how he's feeling.

what's worse is I bet the fujos in here are all sick fucks who've probably done much worse

Attached: D5AjoGDU8AAVsnY.jpg (831x1200, 124K)

Define much worse, I'll answer honestly.

t. disgusting fujo

I've read the summary of all chapters and Toi's feelings are never brought up again, am I wrong?

So does Reo.

The fujos love him. I don't know why you're pushing this retarded agenda that they hate him.

Guys in general are portrayed horribly in Ikuhara works

They are either repressed homos, bullied to death, rapists, Playboys or all four at the same time

>creepy freak
>tranny
Did you get bored of Carole & Tuesday or something? Why do you watch Ikuhara shit if you don't like Ikuhara shit? He's had this MO since back when he did Sailor Moon.

Am I going to hell for enjoying this show?

>major point of the show is that we all have secrets so disgusting we hide them away as deep inside us as we possibly can
>WHOA WHY ARE THESE CHARACTERS SO DISGUSTING
I wouldn't be surprised if most people making these criticisms couldn't look critically at themselves, yeah

>MC treats little brother like shit
>Freaks out that brother is later sad

I never seen someone have such a fucked way of showing affection. Honestly no sad backstory will redeem him if he is this fucking retarded.

Attached: Immediately+thought+of+this+_ff75042c492360c2112a873865b3d10c.png (970x646, 28K)

Obviously the best thing to do is lick his belongings to find out.

This

Well Miki was a decent person besides all the heavily repressed incest.

No they're not as far as I remember. I'm not saying he has a crush on Kazuki for sure (I have no opinion either way), just that the scene in question suggests Kazuki in drag gives him (I am not being literal here) an awkward boner.

I hope they their smiles back.

Attached: feels bad.jpg (546x1200, 52K)

You're going to hell for postin on Yea Forums

>lick his belongings
It's an indirect kiss you mong

Miki was alright. Also his guys are never one dimensionally evil, Ikuhara always portrays their failings and insecurities in a very tender way.

When will this anime really start to get interesting?

crossdresser =/= tranny
No boy in this show wants to be a girl. I would expect this kind of retardation from twitter/tumblr.

If he thought it was the best thing to do, do you really think he'd be ashamed of it?

As far as the novel shows, he is just retarded. He's chosen the dumbest fucking ways to handle his problems.

Never. Go watch something else.

I wish he get better glasses or just wear contacts. He would look pretty cute with them then being a fucking nerd.

I don't remember Sanetoshi being any of those but it's been a while

they’re MEMING you DIP

Every retard who has ever called Kazuki a tranny here is a shitposter.

People just hate MC so they call him a tranny.

>try to kiss one of the main female leads in his introduction episode
>Not a playboy
Sure

So according to enta's obsessive fanbase, no one is allowed to criticize or dislike him unless they themselves are saints and he's a perfect dindu. But also he's a very flawed and realistic character. Make up your minds.
>pretending you and your ilk aren't disgusting fujos shlicking to his faggotry

If he actually enjoyed it and did it for his own recreation then yes he would be a tranny. Given how he is doing this just as a facade to get closer to his brother he gets a pass despite stupid it maybe.

He's just depressed, user. The parents should've sent that kid to fucking therapy years ago.

>There was that one time Ikuni was sleeping on a bench. And I just kissed him. It was a spur of the moment thing. Also I masturbated to him too. Never told him about that part.

Attached: 27a2015c0e185bbed4c9f893b09a418a1541101482_full.jpg (639x360, 43K)

Miki was alright. Also his guys are never one dimensionally evil, Ikuhara always portrays their failings and insecurities in a very tender way. Luka and movie Touga for instance are very shitty but also very broken. Luka in particular is particularly wicked in his selflessness. I wonder if current Yea Forums would meme him into a king of cucks had Utena aired nowadays.

>pulling the pretending to be retarded card
That's the sarafanbase alright

Who is this cutie

Sauce?

ikuhara does not have the guts to make a character who is really trans

>If he actually enjoyed it and did it for his own recreation then yes he would be a tranny.
That isn't what a tranny is you fucking mongoloid. He'd just be a trap.

Shoma was a good boy.

He's just retarded. Even depressed people can make better choices than "I'll treat my brother coldly in person but crossdress and RP as his aidoru girlfriend every day to make him happy" and "I'll get my sorta-friend with a gun to kidnap an idol to protect the lie I tell to my brother everyday" .

undressbill on twidder

>has an appreciation for boys
>doesn't know about aots

Attached: seriusly.jpg (192x234, 13K)

Me ten years ago.

Many thanks

I don't get why other fujos like him. He's an annoying angry/creepy homo stereotype and has an ugly design. Every other male character is better.

He gets shit on the most out of the three mains, so you’ll see people defending him more. Basically I’m seeing both extremes of the spectrum for him.

If I translate some more of chapter 4 will you stupid fucks stop blogging about fujoshi and metashit

I'm going to pull an Entafag, and tell you that most depressed people don't experience traumatic experiences at 10. The retarded choices are just leftovers from no one fixing that shit back then.

>stereotype
How? Just because he came out as gay he's a stereotype? Lay off. He's shitty alright I agree but I fail to see what's stereotypical about him. There's nothing wrong with him except for the fact that he doesn't suit my tastes.

See Please don't make me agree with sjw shit.
At this pace, you're going to meme it into reality.

Yes please, these fuckers are so obsessed with what fujos think, give them something better to discuss.

have you picked the bulkhead lock to the basement of your crushes house at night and slithered into his room to apply a natural anesthetic to his forearm that you harvested from insects during your self-funded trip to costa rica so that you could tie his middle and forefinger together with stripped copper wiring in a pointing motion and apply a liquid cast to it without him waking up so you could then later doink yourself with his "fingers"?

Attached: D5CwRP4VUAAon0W.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

Please no. I can’t escape creepy troon autogynophile weebs as it is, let’s not give them any more ammunition.

thank you. and put it on pastebin when you’re finished

I'm not feeling the creepy homo stereotype to be honest

You just have shit taste.

>He gets shit on the most out of the three mains
Not really. I'm pretty sure half of the shitposting is done by Entafags out of affectionate bullying.

Fujos love to talk about themselves

user?

Not that user, but my favorite is Toi and I still can't figure out why Enta is generating his much controversy. He's not perfect and he shouldn't be, but I find his portrayal to be sympathetic so far.

I think it's pretty dishonest to imply that young people don't do uncomfortable, strange things in an attempt to figure out the world around them. Everyone has something in their history they feel disgusted looking back on that was ultimately a product of them just trying to navigate life at the time. It's not pretty but it's human.

Toi is for gay incest

Transvestites are just guys wearing fucking dresses regardless if they are gay or not which applies to him technically. As for him being a trap that can apply as well since he does pass off pretty well as a woman. You can't say every guy is a trap just because they dress up though.

True

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.07_[2019.04.25_13.28.14].jpg (1280x720, 325K)

Only westerners love him this much either because
>first ikuhara
>first legit homo
>muh representation
Nips mostly ignore him.

Nobody would be shitting on Enta if he looked like Toi.

I hope Toi has sex with his brother so ToiKazu shittery can die.

you're breaking the narrative user, STOP!

Attached: D5FHndcUYAApSUa.jpg (1032x1142, 81K)

It wouldn't be this much if his fans didn't type out paragraphs and reply to every single person who doesn't like him. Everyone else just rolls with hate except entafags.

When will we get the tender, sensual, on-screen brocon sex that we deserve?

I can safely say I have done none of those things. After reading this I actually feel like a saint.
The worst thing I have ever done to my crush is lick his tit during a truth or dare game, and, if that counts, put too much pepper into his girlfriend's food, so you were pretty far off.

Attached: sweat.jpg (400x369, 26K)

Of course, people with patrician taste deserve respect. When your taste is so shit you like some autistic crossdresser then you deserve the rope

This show has the same fanbase as Free. Here is proof

Entafags = Makotofags
Kazukifags = Rinfags
Toifags = Rei and Nagisafags

Now watch the exact same arguments happen now as they did back then.

>ditches his close friend and completely ignores him
>uses the transfer student like a servant to pull off stupid schemes
>leaves his brother in a street, lets him get hit by a car, and then ignores him at home and uses him as an excuse to troon

Is he the shittiest MC Ikuhara ever created?

Fuck off with this cancer

You miss, Rinfag and Toifag here.

They would because he'd have a boring character instead of a good one

Don't rope me user

Attached: 9999.jpg (620x350, 150K)

I haven't been in the threads much thanks to the usual fujo nomads being embarrassing so I haven't seen this. Still, I think some of the criticisms toward him in this particular thread are pretty unfair.

Fujos latched onto KazuToi because they liked the designs, so they hate Enta because he’s interfering. Kazuki is literally Ikuhara’s shoujo heroine and both of them will be in love with him, but you’ll all defend it because he’s male.

This read as projection

>I purposefully fucked up food for someone else's consumption because I was jealous
>man I'm golden

He's the weird homo who's obssesed with the MC and gets unreasonably angry with others about him. If this isn't a stereotype I don't know what is.

I like Rei, Enta and Mabu, but that’s just because I have a massive megane fetish.

Attached: E625ECE6-BC92-4A01-A7AD-EC4A5FBD46AA.jpg (2048x1463, 191K)

if toi were a chubster not even incestfags would want him

Attached: D5Fwq9UUEAAfCgb.jpg (900x1200, 86K)

>quits a hobby he enjoyed, upsetting himself and the people who enjoyed it with him
>obsessed with living a lie to interact with his brother who loves him instead of talking to him
>steals someone's housecat, cuts its ear so it looks like a stray, and leaves it on the streets
>tries to organize a kidnapping
He'll redeem himself somehow at the end.

>enta is interfering
In what world? He's not even a threat, was the point of this episode not clear enough for you?
He's just not to my taste is all. Doesn't mean I want him to die or to start a war with his fags. He did nothing to derserve my hate, only my indifference.

Tranny is shorthand for different things but when people use it in the west 99% of the time it's referring to people who want to be a different sex and none of that applies to this show. Stop pushing western agendas where it doesn't need to be.

I-it was only a little, it was still edible and she didn't even notice.

that’s just the art style stupid

some fujos hate him, amazingly fujos arent one giant collective with the same opinions

shut up fujo

people on Yea Forums can’t comprehend that people within a certain group don’t all share the same hivemind though.

that was quick

Attached: 74384440_p0.png (800x1067, 524K)

The archetypal homos in anime are the kaworu clones and the flaming okama, neither of which fit whatever you're describing.
If you think Enta is a homo stereotype maybe you should check your own prejudice about homos.

Fujo, fujo, fujo

Let’s all admit the show isn’t exactly a masterpiece and you’re all watching it for some flavor of /cm/. If it was yurishit it would be in the dust.

no

A lot of fags like a chubby shota.

No shit it has different meanings so you took it the wrong way maybe some other shitposter did imply that, but this wasn't that case.

Keppi is a better character

But I like yuri too

than who?

"character x suffering" is best pairing

Attached: D5Fc2HtUcAAZ4Nq.jpg (1084x1000, 110K)

but this is endgame brother?

Attached: BB37EC99-58AE-4E08-985C-17381BA75553.png (607x845, 368K)

Touma, Yamagi, Nisaka, Franz, he's not original as you thought.

What the fuck this supposed to mean? Explain.

Attached: sarazanmai11.png (1600x897, 2.29M)

They'll have a heat-of-the-moment erotic encounter to experiment with their desires, but afterward it will be awkward and they'll agree to ignore it. Kazuki will discover that he's not into dudes from his heated touch with Toi, and never do the same with Enta.
Suffering is endgame.

it was an awkward mistranslation but i forget what it is that he actually meant

Is Kazuki alpha or beta?

Who even said anything about him being original, goddamn, you're fucking retarded.

Attached: no discussion.jpg (377x465, 55K)

I love how the viewers in Japan are finding all the real-life locations in the show.

Attached: IMG_20190426_103044.jpg (3968x2240, 661K)

So it's confirmed that the gay cops are kill?

He's a stereotype at this point that always goes nowhere.

no, they will live happily together after regrouping with sara and killing the kappa trio and keppi.

Alpha, but also a retard who squanders it. Lying, stealing, kidnapping, and having major disregard for the feelings of others all of his own volition takes a sort of alpha personality.

Kazuki will have no sexuality and his plot will revolve entirely around his brother and being the typical clueless anime MC

Toi will be straight but have a few gay trap thoughts.

Enta is the only explicit homo and will be alone.

Cops will die together and have some sort of reincarnation thing.

Cap this.

Have some more chapter 4
If no one protects the weak, they won’t survive.

He was made to face that reality back then.

“Soba Kyuu, Closed Due To Owners’ Sudden Deaths”

Thus read the fresh sheet of paper plastered outside Soba Kyuu.

His parents had died the winter of the year he turned 10. Based on what he heard much later, they had been tricked by some friends of theirs into taking on a massive debt.
Chikai had already gotten himself mixed up with a bad crowd at that point, and didn’t come home very often. But nonetheless, Chikai was the only person little Toi could depend on.
Even though he couldn’t even turn on the lights after the sun went down, little Toi spent days staring obsessively at the alter for his parents that was set up on a little desk tucked snugly into one corner of the room.
When suddenly, he heard footsteps racing up the stairs and he froze.
The door crashed open and Chikai, clad in a sukejan, appeared.

“Chikai…”

Before he could even welcome his brother home, a wad of something hit the ground with a soft noise and rolled toward his feet. It was 10,000 yen [about $100].

“Use that to feed yourself somehow for the time being.”

Mabu is confirmed to have been killed at some point. He seems to be some sort of undead right now.

Chikai pulled out a drawer from his parents’ dresser and pulled out a pearl necklace with a smirk on his face.

“But, that’s mom’s…”

Toi said disapprovingly, and Chikai spat back, “Once you’re dead, it’s all over. I’m sure those people’d be happy it’ll provide us with a little cash.”

Toi’s brother felt so distant the way he called their parents “those people”.

“But dad was always saying not to do bad things.”

Chikai added as he searched around for anything else that might be worth a few bucks, “Idiots who pretend to be good people, end up dead.”

But Toi couldn’t stand it.

“I hate it when you say mean things about mom and dad! I wish you had died instead!”

Fwump! The next second, Toi felt something hard against his cheek as he was knocked into the wall.

“Oww…”

Tears began to well up in his eyes from both pain and fear.

“Don’t make me finish you off…! Toi, you best remember this: in this world, only bad people survive.” [sorry that first one is his catchphrase, it hasn’t been translated consistently in CR’s subs so I give up]

>Kazuki will have no sexuality and his plot will revolve entirely around his brother and being the typical clueless anime MC
The theme is connecting, you are a moron if you think it's not about acknowledging the other two.

Thank you user, I am in pain.

Attached: oh.png (667x504, 442K)

Tiny, scared, good boy Toi is appealing.

But we all watched Yuri Kuma.

Nobody watched Yuri Kuma

how old is chikai supposed to be?

I watched but got bored of it after while since it wasn't as interesting as I hoped despite all the yuri they showed.

Late 20s-early 30s, probably the same age as the cops.

I don't think it's been specifically established, but I think he has to be at least 20 in the present day (which would make him 16 here), but he could be older. I don't think he could be any younger than that though.

>kazuki
>clueless
People forgot how he brushed off the gun in episode 2 or how he said he doesn't want anyone's understanding in ep1. I'm sure he knows full well what's happening but he is so against confrontation he thinks he should treat everyone else's situation the same way. Realizing he can't hide from forming real, meaningful connections should be a plotpoint.

old enough to party

Attached: D5Fad5UUIAA5-lz.jpg (1290x1587, 304K)

>16
he looks like he's pushing 40

Are you illiterate? I said that's the youngest he could possibly be during this flashback.

Suffering will age a person.

no i just think it'd be hilarious if he really was 16 looking like that

To be fair, Ikuni isn't a stranger to making characters way younger than they should be for how they act/look.
>Kozue

I find it amusing that Sarazanmai is the first Ikuhara show where 14-year-olds actually look 14.

All the better to make you severely uncomfortable when the rape and incest and incestuous rape starts popping up!

Never give up on your love!

Attached: D4hWUt4U4AEXta9.png (870x1181, 323K)

A different night.

Toi watched Chikai secretly meeting with a mean looking man in the alley behind Soba Kyuu. He had no way of knowing at the time, but the man was Yuri Kamome the young head of a gang that had been throwing its weight around in Asakusa, the “Yurikamome”. He tried to hand Chikai something wrapped in cloth with his signature laugh.

“Chikai, my man, you’re one of us now. You can handle this.”

“No, I’m good where I am.”

“Then as your superior, I’m just askin’ you to hold onto this for me. …Capice?”

Chikai must have determined that disobeying him any more than that was a bad move, because he sighed and gave in, taking the item. Kamome’s laugh echoed eerily down the night streets.

Toi got into bed and pretended to be asleep, and before long Chikai came into the room. But after he clattered around with the desk he immediately left again.
Toi crawled out of bed and timidly pulled out the desk drawer.
And there he found a TT-30 glinting in the dark.

“…Chikai really is a bad guy after all.”

A wrinkly 10,000 yen note was left haphazardly in front of their parents’ photo.

Somehow, I get the feeling those things aren't going to happen to these boys. Maybe it's the real-world setting.
It wouldn't make me uncomfortable though.

God I wish Mabu was my wife, and alive.

Attached: 1556060720313.jpg (2300x3399, 1.87M)

I hope Reo sacrifices the rest of the cast to save Mabu. Just reboot the whole universe and live a comfy papa cop life.

Attached: D866B737-1ED4-4590-8747-BF9C91D22705.jpg (1092x2048, 565K)

Ending wish: the boys all realize the power of connections and homosexuality at the end through obtuse metaphors, give the plates to Reo, who resets the world with Mabu alive in it and everyone else happy.

Let me believe.

don't sacrifice my son

Attached: D4mb7raUYAElecl.jpg (1200x750, 171K)

What do you think Mabus nipples taste like?

Attached: F4784FEF-9A5C-4A78-9AB0-B07C75821415.jpg (800x800, 176K)

I'm going to kill toi

I'm all for gay shota but this episode hit a bit close to home.

#notmyson

Attached: D4cGZ4-U8Aw2l5T.png (464x464, 195K)

Would watching this be easier if I watched yuri bear storm at the same time?

watch penguindrum

Heaven.

Attached: titgrab.jpg (1762x1141, 409K)

I love the sexy otter teeth he gives Mabu to match with Reo’s shark mouth.

oh yeah, i never noticed the little canine mabu had.

This is my wholesome wish as well. I want the boys to realize that they can achieve their connections with their own power, and give the plates to Reo who actually needs some magic to make his connection again. It would be a good lesson for the boys and for anyone watching, to be bold and have some faith in their ability to make human connections despite how hard it can be to manage one's own emotions and communicate with others.

I love Mabu's pert nipple caught right there on the delicate skin between Reo's fingers. I can practically feel it on my own hand.

Yeah, I think any of the boys gaining their wishes through the plates when they could do so by just confronting their fears and talking it out would shoot the intended message in the foot. Them realizing this and giving up the plates would be the most satisfying ending, I think.

I mean, would the yaoi counter itself out with the yuri like alkaline and acid? It happened with Utena.

It wasn’t long after that that they were made to vacate Soba Kyuu.

“We’re getting kicked out? You mean our parents’ shop is going to go away?”

Even he pressed his brother, who hadn’t been home in ages, for an answer, all he got was a cold and curt response.

“If you don’t survive you disappear. And when you disappear you’re forgotten.”

“I don’t like that! I’m never going to forget them! I’m never going to forget the taste of our soba or mom and dad…!”

The young Toi was opposed to it to the bitter end, but as a powerless child he couldn’t do anything.

The day before they were evicted, some relatives of his came by the shop to clean it up.[it specifies that they’re a couple, the “aunt” and “uncle” Toi’s living with now, but I couldn’t think of a good way to phrase it]

“Stop it! Don’t touch our shop!”

Toi’s uncle glared at him as Toi clung to his ankles.

“Whine all you like, but you’re getting evicted tomorrow.”

“It does feel like a bit of a waste to abandon this place…”

“Not much we can do about it without cash. You two outta be grateful that we’re taking you in at all.”

Toi was just about to give up and accept that it was all over, when––

“If it’s money you want, you can have it!”

The door flew open and Chikai was standing there.

“Chikai! Where have you been all this time…”

Chikai ignored him and plunked the briefcase he was carrying down on the desk. Inside it was the deed to the shop and rolls of bank notes.

“I got the shop back. And I’m giving you this money. So…”

Chikai turned toward his aunt and uncle who were flabbergasted at the sight of more money than they’d ever seen in their lives and said,

“Please take over the shop.”

It had been a bitter decision for the siblings. Toi could still vividly feel the sting of how powerless he was in that moment, how he was just dead weight that Chikai was protecting.

there's no yaoi

Five bucks says this shot will be reused with Reo and Mabu when they get into their backstory.

Attached: Capture.png (651x442, 449K)

Yeah, but instead of Mabu it's Sara

take that back

Attached: 1556229591920.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

basically, self-loathing?

Yes, but it's the self-loathing that Enta feels for himself, because Toi is actually a projection of Enta's own feelings here. Toi looks disgusted with him because that's what Enta feels people will feel towards him.

>One time he said to me "no way fag", I got very depressed heh, so I made Evangelion.

2deep4me. I didn't think Toi's expression in that scene was anything other than his usual cold look whenever he's standing around with the other boys.

>ToiKazu
>Kujicest
They’re both good

i think if anything, in that particular shot it was a look of distant sympathy/second-hand embarrassment for enta

Thank you for doing this, user.

He does get secondhand embarrassment according to the novel.

Will there be more tittyservice?

Attached: 5F8349CE-460A-4950-AE2C-10293540B9C7.gif (540x304, 2.94M)

Wow, I just realized that he actually has nipples for once in an anime.

pepperoni nipples

Enta's nipples were in episode 3 too.

So kazuki thinks it's all a soccer club dare? Or was that entas imagination too

It’s not really clear where Enta’s fantasy starts.

>not posting them

Delicious large pink nipples.

Attached: 5EDCD345-F903-4AA7-A20B-910273998FF5.jpg (728x900, 160K)

The most common interpretation is that Kazuki is ignoring the possibility that Enta has feeling for him. He's either extremely dense and inattentive/insensitive, or actively avoiding anything that isn't related to Haruka.

You can see them here .

Kazuki is trying to maintain a status quo/normalcy

what if toi is just a figment of his imagination as an outsider slowly working his way into his life to balance out the real close friend in his life that's slowly working his way out?

Attached: D5BSV65U4AA7XVB.png (850x819, 220K)

Even then he's avoiding Haruka in reality in favor of interacting with him via Sara and text messages.

What if Toi is getting cummed in repeatedly by his big brother?

I know he's doing a shit job of it for sure, but in his stupid little 14yo brain, he thinks that what he's doing is the right/only way to make Haruka happy. He probably thinks that Haruka deserves to hate him and he himself doesn't deserve to be happy, or something like that, which is why he doesn't try to connect to Haruka as himself and why he gave up soccer.

i'm not gay

Looks like Asenshi will be faster this week.

HE STOLE SOMEONE ELSE'S CAT

I did not claim that he's smart or that he's making good choices. For him, it seems that the ends justify the means if it's "to make Haruka happy".

Reminder that Toi cares for his brother in brotherly ways and nothing you incestfags will say will change it.

Attached: 1556251933274.jpg (460x640, 68K)

toi will cum inside aniki

So this is Ikuhara’s sissy fetish anime? Gross I’m glad it’s flopping

Brotherly ways involve dickings, so I don't know what you're on about.

He will never make good anime again

what's wrong with a little brotherly dick touching user

>can badges and shit are sold out a day after preorders go up
Figure announcements, when

But brotherly love is inherently romantic and erotic.

Every character's struggle in this show can be trivialised in "muh ___" format

i want aniki to cum inside me

What are you talking about? Incest thoughts about pure, innocent Toi are horrible.

I would never suggest having his brother remove his clothes and licking his tiny body all over, nibbling his neck and kissing his adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about his cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around his brother's thick cock slick with his saliva, pumping in and out of his mouth until it erupts, the cum more than his little throat can swallow.

The idea of his brother thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down his chin over his chest, his tiny hands scooping it all up and watching him absorb it off his fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of his brother spreading his smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to his pure, tight, virginal asshole, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes his lips which are slippery with cum, while his small body shudders from having his anal virginity taken in one quick stroke by his brother.

I am even more disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as Chikai lean over him, listening to his quickening breath, his girlish moans and gasps while he hasten his strokes, his sweet pants warm and moist on his brother face and his chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling to meet Chikai's.

Every character's struggles in every show can be trivialized in "muh ___" format

jesus shut up

Stop bumping the thread to add nothing relevant, newfags.

You enormous newfaggot

It is truly nasty how his brother would run his hands all over his tiny body while he violates him, feeling his nipples hardening against his tongue as he licks his chest, his neck and his armpits, savoring the scent of his skin and swear while he trembles from the stimulation and as he reaches his climax, hearing him cry out softly as he has his first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside him, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through his freshly-deflowered ass for the first time, filling his ass only to spill out of him with a sickening squelch. And as Chikai lies atop his flushed body, he murmurs breathlessly, "Y-You came so much inside of me, Nii-san", then his fingers dig into his back as he feels his brother's cock hardening inside him again.

You're all freaks. Toi's too pure for anyone to imagine him in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43.278.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

where's reo and mabu when you need them to purge the degenerate desire

I want to fuck Mabu in a bed of iris petals.

Attached: IMG_20190425_081049.jpg (3246x4096, 1.52M)

>tiny blush
Toi a cute

But in Sarazanmai everyone is literally "muh [my personal unresolved issue]"

>unresolved issues in a show that's currently three episodes long
Perish the thought

maybe because we’re only three episodes in and they’ve been given barely any time to develop. let’s just see how this all plays out, it could all come crumbling down in the end but at this point it’s a given they don’t feel satisfactorily fleshed out.

Who is best boy and why is he Mabu?

Attached: IMG_20190417_082748.jpg (1100x661, 56K)

Geez, I was just agreeing with that user who said it's a kind of show that can be summarized like that. It's clear just by looking at the OP.

“Kuji, are you listening?”

Kazuki said, pulling Toi out of his reverie.

“Huh? Oh, sorry.”

Kazuki was moving pieces with little faces drawn on them on a hand drawn map he’d spread out on the ground.

“See? The day of the meet-and-greet, we get into Sara’s dressing room. First, you trap her manager in this bathroom, and then you call Sara out, then I slip into the dressing room… Yeah, my plan is absolutely perfect, dish!”
“Hang on.”
“Huh?”
“Why are you pushing all the work off onto me?”
“I already explained that! You’re the only one I can rely on for this! I have to focus all my energy into impersonating Sara dish-slurp, slurp, slurp…!”

Kazuki groaned as the full force of Toi’s Iron Claw hit him, and then the instant soba he had been slurping began to float away.

“My soba…!”
“Another kappa zombie?!”

I really do want to listen Shoujoshiki Elise.

WITNESSED

Because Mabu is the perfect wife.

This thread is nothing but husbando wars and fujos calling other fujos fujos.

It's also the kind of show that currently has a total of three episodes.

Kazuki's continued "dish~" faggotry while he's not performing for Haruka bothers me so much. I don't know why.

There's a little arrow next to each post's number, use it.

maybe he can tell it rustles toi's boner

He is seducing Toi because he knows he's a sarafag.

Split personality and autism

Attached: sjd8w.png (327x283, 177K)

Good, I'll finally understand that line about slicing girls into thirds

>he knows he's a sarafag.
Are you baiting or just a speedwatcher

Attached: 1535412889963.png (960x540, 177K)

At the Asakusa Police Station, in that large conference room, a meeting was being held in a solemn atmosphere.
Sign with the words “Asakusa Unnatural Death Incident Investigative HQ” was hanging outside the door.
The chief of police’s voice echoed through the dark room.

“We have identified the corpse that was discovered this morning. Sobatani Yu, 30 years old and proprietor of the soba shop “Soba no Yu”. Six months ago he was arrested on suspicion of breaking into the residence of one of his regular female customers and stealing her leftover bath water, but was released due to lack of evidence. We are investigating his murder.”

With a shhk shhk sound the chief flipped through the slides projected on the screen. Photos flashed of hoses snaking through the victim’s bathroom window and sucking up her remaining bath water into a plastic container. This guys was a serious nut… was the atmosphere in the meeting room.

“We boiled that noodle!”
“It was yesterday’s soba!”

Yes, it happened last night.
Right in the police box they were stationed in.

“Um… I have to prepare for tomorrow’s service…”
“To those for whom there is no beginning, no end, and no connection…”

Mabu held up a photo of Sobatani carrying a plastic container and winding up the hoses from the bathroom window.

“We’ll open this door for you…”

Reo abruptly pointed a gun at Sobatani.

“Desire?”
“Or love?”

A large taiko drum appeared above Sobatani.

“Desire extraction!”

The next instant, Sobatani was sucked into the drum and disappeared.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.15_[2019.04.26_21.49.16].jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Real tak, what's up with the lack of porn? It seems decently popular and sales are not bad, but there still no decent porn of the 3 boys or even the cops.

Soba soba

Attached: 1536502459434.webm (392x110, 2.66M)

Good porn takes time. At least Service Boy jumped on that shit immediately

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.23_[2019.04.26_21.47.18].jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>YWN get tag-fucked by soccer shotas
just end me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.02_[2019.04.26_21.55.24].jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Doujins take a lot of time. I'd expect there's going to be far more porn of the cops, though.

Attached: D5E2vHpWwAAkSDT.jpg (898x1200, 227K)

There's at least one high-tier doujin in the works for the cops. I've seen a decent number of one-off drawings too. A lot of porn for a series like this at only episode three isn't something you should expect though.

The Desire Field enveloped Asakusa, and the zombie underlings stole everything that resembled soba in town. And naturally Soba Kyuu was no exception.

“Ahh! My soba…!”

Toi’s uncle fell to his knees, horrified as his soba flew away.

And Toi saw it all through Keppi’s monitor. Enta, who was standing next to him, shouted, “Isn’t that Soba Kyuu!”

“…Tch.”

Toi grabbed Keppi by the beak and threatened him.

“Make me into a kappa right this instant!”

“Kero?!”

Keppi crashed right into Toi at point blank range.

“Extraaaaact…. Desiiiiiire!”

“The kappa zombie’s object of desire is soba this time, kero.”

“Kuji, is your family’s shop going to be okay?”

“Huh? Kuji’s family has a soba shop?”

Kazuki’s eyes went wide at the new information.

“Steal from me, and I’ll just steal it right back…!”

Why does Reo always do the shooting?

the ED is so comfy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.25_[2019.04.12_09.37.08].jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

>Toi grabbed Keppi by the beak and threatened him.
>“Make me into a kappa right this instant!”

I love the boys offering their ass to Keppi

It's his designated job. Mabu is the good cop who lays out the evidence, and Reo is the bad cop who waves the gun around.

he's the seme

I KNOW THE REFERENCE AND I CLAPPED

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.57_[2019.04.26_22.03.54].jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

I heard a rumor here that an interview with the VAs(?) implied otherwise.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.27_[2019.04.26_22.04.58].jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

It wasn't an interview. It was from the talk after the three episode pre-screen. They joked that when they recorded for the show, they only had seen the video reference footage (of real people) for the otter dance, and both of them had made the incorrect assumption about who was pulling whose heart out. Some people extrapolated this to them misreading the seme/uke roles as a joke.

look at that slut he can't wait to have his ass breached

Oh, gotcha. So was the video footage rotoscoped or just referenced? I couldn't tell.

Attached: magicalgirlassumestheposition.jpg (720x719, 233K)

Referenced.

I wonder if they were tricked by Mabu's exaggerated body language while he's having his heart pulled out, becuase Mabu is the less expressive of the two (in the anime). Or maybe in the reference footage, there wasn't a clear height difference between the dancers that corresponded to their characters. I want to see the footage too.

you mean keppi right?

Man, I just want them to have more lines that aren't just about desire extraction so we can get more character out of them to compare to the manga/twitter. It's hard to tell if they actually have changed outside of what they're potentially being forced to do.

Yeah I'm curious about it and hoping we might see it as a disk bonus (unlikely but I can hope). But yeah I'm guessing it had to do with how they were reading the characters, since the idea of Mabu literally tearing out/stealing Reo's heart feels pretty in line with their characters (at least as far as we know so far)

I think they're going to get more focus in the back half. A lot of things feel... at least somewhat resolved with the boys by the half-way mark, while Reo, Mabu and Sara (and the overarching backstory of the world) are still largely a mystery.

“Kappature it!”

The three of them faced off against the kappa zombie at Keppi’s shout.

“I love the girl who loves my soba!”

The kappa zombie relentlessly tossed soba at them.

“Left over bath water isn’t enough! I to be by her side!” [this is a stupid pun on “soba”]

Toi flatly rejected the kappa zombie’s assertions.

“There’s a point where your selfish demands to be by her side are crossing a line!”

“Gyaaah!”

Toi shouted as he caught the shirikodama inside the zombie’s ass.

“I want to protect the things my brother did…!”

“We got it!”

When Toi pulled the zombie’s shirikodama out, what he saw was the man’s desire to eat soba noodles that had cooked in girl’s bathwater.

“I got some nice broth…”

“I see, he wanted to cook his soba in the bath water he stole…”

“I’ve been found out!”

The zombie burst.

Any of the sakuga people who around in this thread after episode 1, thoughts on it so far? It’s not as well made as Penguindrum like I was hoping and Kaneko’s ep left me a little cold, but Masato’s ep felt like a step in right direction. I’m sucker for racking focus/DoP abuse.

Really excited for Takeuchi’s ep too. The screenshot with young Toi looks like it was ripped straight outta Kizumonogatari.

Attached: F0A1E31F-FAC3-4BE7-9BE2-E0068BCD8FFF.jpg (1249x706, 131K)

I really hope so. Right now, despite how much promotion they're getting, they both really don't feel like much of characters in the show proper

Reo breaks out of their basic desire extraction loop at the end of the novel.

>tfw no Reo bf

I feel like absolute worst case we'll have to read the second novel for the full story since his cowriter did mention there was a lot of content about the two of them that they couldn't fit into the show proper and she hoped they could put it out in some form or other (admittedly this could have been a vague hint about the Twitter account and stuff). But I don't think Ikuhara would build them up like this and cuck us out of a satisfactory character arc. I wanna say I remember him saying he was particularly fond of Reo in some interview too, but I can't remember where off the top of my head.

Nice, but why?

That's disappointing, but at least if there's a love for the character he should be treated well in the show in terms of characterization, even if it's not as deep as it could be. Really too bad they only have 11 episodes to work with this time.

You want a BF that thinks that he wants to dirty you the first time he meets you?

Who wouldn't want to get defiled by a loyal shark

He goes after Haruka's desire. By "breaks the loop" I mean, he gets out of the loop of generic lines/actions he and Mabu have with their pervert of the week. He and Mabu both start to show some character at that point..

If only

Attached: 1555848577229.jpg (1200x675, 519K)

>god-tier attractiveness
>responsible
>kind
>devoted and loving
>purges deviant desires with a magic zombie making gun
>excellent with babies and kids
>makes stupid puns
He's perfection.

Attached: 8.jpg (984x1400, 264K)

*otter

Interesting. If he's going after Haruka's desire, then is he actually evil, or is it something else?

“Sara!”
“Sara!”
“Sara!”
“Sarazanmai!”

As the shirikodama transfer began, Toi felt something akin to resignation. And it wasn’t long before the other two felt it too.

“Leaking…”

The first scene was that winter, four years ago.
It was right after Chikai had bought back Soba Kyuu and disappeared again. Toi was running through Asakusa, puffs of white breath spilling out of his mouth.

“Chikai, where did you go? Don’t leave me…!”

He heard a familiar laugh from one of the alleys he ran past.

“Ehehehe…”

Toi held his breath and peered around the corner where he saw Yuri Kamome and one of his underlings, Yasuda Yasu.

“Kuwaa! That damn Chikai doesn’t seem to have come home. And the old man at the shop says he cut ties with ‘im and don’t know where he is…”
“Screw it… It’s just a matter of time before he shows up again. He better not think he can steal our product and high tail it out of our territory and get away with it… Ehehehe…”

His eyes were wide open as he laughed.

“If you see him, shoot him. I can’t believe I gave him my piece.”

“Kuwaa!”

Toi hurried home after he’d overheard their whole chat.

will straight up try to murder a crippled shota for you

Any more webms?

How about both? Considering the circumstance from spoilers + speculation, it's understandable why he might be somewhat desperate.

Isn't he is a faggot too after getting kapped?

>“Yurikamome”
Nice Yurikuma callback

Toi's secret isn't "embarrassing" in that sense.

I'd like to see if he hesitates at all to do it or if he's so far gone in desperation that he does so without thinking. Can't wait to see it animated.

They're not supposed to be embarrassing, they're just secrets. Kazuki sure wasn't embarrassed about having stolen a cat.

Attached: 1556228164027.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

he should be

Ashamed, but probably not embarrassed.

Soba Kyuu had reopened and some of its customers had started to return. When Toi opened the shop door and went inside, his uncle yelled at him.

“Toi! How many times do I have to tell you to come in from the back!”

But Toi didn’t bother responding and ran upstairs.

There was a 10,000 yen bill sitting in front of his parents’ portrait that hadn’t been there that morning. And when he pulled open the desk drawer, the gun was still there. His brother hadn’t taken it with him after all. For a moment, a scrap of paper that was in there with the gun caught his attention. He hadn’t thought much of it and turned it over where he found––
––a photo of a young Chikai smiling with Toi.
It was a family photo from when Toi was five years old.
The warm memories filled Toi’s heart.
The day before the shop opened, when the four of them had eaten the soba they made.
On the Sanja Festival, when he and his brother wore happi coats and sold soba in front of the store.
And those few and far between days off when they went to Hanayashiki as a family.

“Chikai…!”

“Fuck, I knew it was going to be this…!”

Toi thought he had been prepared for it, but the thought of experiencing that day again filled him with regret toward his brother.

Yes, this was a secret just between him and Chikai. One they were supposed to keep to their graves.

I'm so curious about how the other two will react. I feel so bad for him.

>Yes, this was a secret just between him and Chikai. One they were supposed to keep to their graves.
Toi will kill Kazuki and Enta.

endgame

Attached: AAEADA3D-9F30-47A5-93BE-A12402355FBF.jpg (1675x2048, 347K)

why is his beak so long

endgame it's in the promo poster

Attached: hold.jpg (512x810, 137K)

The shirikodama transferred to Kazuki.

The Yurikamome gang was getting tired of not being able to locate Chikai, so they set their eyes on his little brother, Toi.
Toi couldn’t let them catch him and cause his brother more problems, so he ran as fast as his little legs could go.
He heard some men wearing the same sukejan that his brother had talking on top of Azuma Bridge.

“That fucking brat…! Where the hell is he hiding!”
“We need him to lure Chikai out! Find him or else!”
“Kuwaa!”

When the men’s footsteps got further away, Toi poked his head out of the tunnel under the bridge. He had to hurry, but where to…? Toi’s steps were heavy in the tunnel.

“Where are you goin’, son?”

Toi looked up and Yuri Kamome was standing there at the exit to the tunnel.

“Ehehehe… Why don’t I take you home?”

Step by step, he drew closer.

Kazuki couldn’t take it anymore and shouted out, “Look out…!”

Attached: 007c.jpg (234x216, 7K)

mob x toi doujins when

Reo doesn't want to dirty Mabu's pure hands.

Enta felt the same way when he received the shirikodama from Kazuki. But he was concerned about how calm Toi had been.

Bang…!

For a second the tunnel lit up as bright as it’d be in the afternoon. A bullet pierced Kamome’s gut. His large body sank into the ground. It almost seemed to happen in slow motion.

“Haa… Haa…”

It was only then that he noticed his hand gripping the gun was trembling.

He had just––right in that very moment––taken a human life.

On the other side of Yuri Kamome’s unmoving body, he saw a familiar figure.

“Chika…”

He had been so desperate to see his brother again, but in that moment he wanted nothing more than to run away.

No. I’m scared. I’m a murderer. Help me. I’m so sorry. Dad. Mom.

Chikai walked straight for him. And Toi felt like his feet had been stapled to the ground. He felt something cold touch his hands as he squeezed his eyes closed.

It was Chikai’s hand.

He gently pulled Toi’s trembling fingers off the gun, and took it from him.

Toi felt his cold fingers pull away from him.

Chikai readied the gun, and without hesitation, pointed at Kamome and pulled the trigger.

Bang! Bang!

The sound seemed to release Toi from his paralysis.

Chikai looked back at Toi as Kamome’s lifeless corpse stared at him[Chikai].

“In this world, only bad guys survive…”

Chikai crouched down to Toi’s eye level and flashed him a smile.

“I killed him… With this gun.”

“Huh…”

“Us two are gonna survive. No matter what it takes. …Got it?”

And then he hugged him tight.
He’d never done anything like that before.
His back was so broad, no matter how hard he tried, Toi’s tiny hands couldn’t reach all the way around him.
He felt ashamed of his young self.
For how helpless he was. How all he could do was be protected by someone else.

“U-uh… Uh-huh…!”

Hot tears spilled from his eyes, wetting his cold cheeks.
It was that day that he swore to never let him go again. [swore is the same kanji for Chikai’s name]

“Fuck…!”

Toi’s cry of grief echoed through the sea of emotion.

>Toi straight up fucking shoots a man
At this rate, I fully expect something akin to this being the ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

Toi ;_;

I still cant believe that the soba soba in the song was literal soba.

keppi always has the best scenes, if we could just cut out the recycled animation by 1 minute and devote that time to him I'd suck ikuharas pp

Attached: D4ksRygUUAAjJ-u.jpg (1024x512, 134K)

After the Desire Field dissipated.

Toi noticed that he had gotten a message on his phone.

“Circumstances have changed, so it doesn’t look like I’ll be over there for a while. I’ll contact you again later.”

It was a blunt sentence. He’d seen the very same one so many times by now. But today the message really got him down.

“Unfortunately, the plate is silver again today.”

“Tch…”

He carelessly grabbed the plate from Keppi and as he was about to leave, Enta stopped him.

“H-Hold up! I saw that… Kuji, you, you…”
“…Yeah. I killed a man.”
“How can you… How can you say that with such a clam face…”

He didn’t feel like there was any point in arguing. He wanted to get away from them as fast as he could if he didn’t need to be there any longer.

“…If I hadn’t shot him, he might’ve killed me or my brother.”
“S-Still…!”
“Argue all you like, but morality doesn’t mean a damn thing in front of someone stronger than you. That’s why I decided I would get stronger, so I could live by my brother’s side and for his sake. I don’t give a shit what anyone says about me now.”
“…But.”
“But I’m not about to let the price my brother paid for me go to waste. If this gets out, I’ll…”
“Eeep!?”

Toi swiped his ruler right under Enta’s nose.

“I’ll finish you off…”[again it’s the catchphrase]

Enta stumbled back in fear and Toi tried to leave.

“Kuji!”

He wasn’t in the mood to deal with any more annoyances. Or at least he thought as much, but Kazuki ran after him.

“Here. It’s yours. …You can have my plates.”

“Kazuki?!”

Enta caught up with them.

He looked at the plates and Kazuki’s face.

“…What’s your angle?”
“I think you deserve to use the plates more than someone like me does, that’s all.”

Enta couldn’t stand silent after that.

“What are you saying?! You’ve been doing all this for Haruka’s sake! How can you just hand them over to Kuji! Don’t you care about Haruka?!”

“…I.”

He balled his hands into fists and forced the words out.

“…I hate Haruka.”

And that's chapter 4. Might do some chapter 5 later.

Thank you based user, this chapter is a fucking ride. That fucking ending.

>“…I hate Haruka.”
Kazuki really is worst boy

Pastebin for ch4 if anyone wants it, apologies for any dumbass formatting errors/typos/general mistakes: /Pm2MESJ0

TL user, whose your favorite boy so far?

I excited about next's episode.

Thanks for your effort.

Attached: 1553435133331.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

This chapter cemented Toi as best boy. Enta 𝘢𝘯𝘥 Kazuki a shit. Really disappointed in how they reacted to Toi's secret, especially Enta. Anyways, thank you so much for the translation!

Honestly hard to pick. Really don't mean to give some bullshit diplomatic answer, but they're all good and interesting in different ways (yes, even Kazuki). Admittedly, I'm currently most interested in the cops and Sara (and Keppi) just because we know the least about them even with all the spoilers.

For what it's worth Enta apologizes later

thank you user
this confirm kazuki as my fav

I'm glad they're all revealing themselves to be fucked up people. I was waiting for that. Thanks, user!

>watching this fag shit

If i wanted to watch some gay ass show i'd watch jojo

then go watch jojo

Even from just spoilers, chapter 4 made me love Kazuki

this website is 18+ enta

Attached: D5GTBgDU0AArzJU.jpg (1200x900, 84K)

Box and kiss were literal too

Looking back on it, it makes sense, but before ep 2 aired and before we had any info about the novel, there was just no reason for it. They're really going hard on those double meanings.

Get a grip, Enta.

Kazuki is terrible. How can one boy be so shit? Not even looking cute as a girl can save him.

don't be mean to shotas

Attached: 170d1f8d0eecd68b.jpg (1200x1100, 245K)

I feel like Ikuhara is piling too many flaws on one character and not easing the watchers into them.

Like so far he's just shit, it's the same problem Ginko had.

I'm really trying not to hate Kazuki but boy does Ikuni make it hard.

Attached: 117384788.png (308x314, 41K)

I might be weird but I like initially fucked up/unlikeable characters being revealed to be sympathetic (like Nanami). It's not like Kazuki is outright evil.

Here's some chapter 5 because I'm still bored:

Chapter 5: Sachet

Kazuki was five years old.
It was a glorious afternoon in the beginning of spring when the three person Yasaka family became four.
The boy was named Haruka.
It was a gentle name that seemed to herald the coming change of the season, and carried the image of the cherry trees along the Sumida River that they could see from their living room in full bloom.

“…Haruka.”

He quietly said the name. The baby’s glistening eyes looked back at Kazuki. And then his tiny hand reached out for him. Kazuki put his hand against it and the baby squeezed. Kazuki was surprised at how much strength the baby had, and at the same time it filled his heart with an indescribable sense of duty.
Kazuki’s father, who was watching over them nearby, hugged Kazuki and said,

“You’re a big brother now, Kazuki.”

That’s when it crystalized for him.

That’s right, I’m a big brother…!

Kazuki felt this distinct sense of joy at having met something he was meant to protect.
He gently drew close to little Haruka’s face. He smelled of sweet milk and sunshine.

After that, Kazuki and Haruka were inseparable.

Haruka’s first word was “Kaacha”, and both Kazuki and his mother had insisted that Haruka was referring to them. Their father mediated, despite feeling a bit left out.

But those happy days suddenly came to an end.

Am I the only one who likes all the boys despite their flaws?

Attached: 1555604062621.png (900x661, 390K)

Damn, user. I think I'm stopping right here since we're getting near the turning point of the show but I'll keep it for later, bless for your hard work.

“Your mother was a disgraceful woman…”

Kazuki’s grandfather on his father’s side passed away when he was ten.

All of his relatives were gathered around his hospital bed when Kazuki’s grandfather suddenly pointed to Kazuki and said that.

For a second, he didn’t understand what he was talking about. But from the chilly atmosphere around him, he gathered that the woman standing next to him wasn’t his “mother”. Followed by the vague sense that he wasn’t supposed to be there. His only solace was that young Haruka was asleep and hadn’t heard any of it.

He had a “real” mother, and had been adopted. His parents didn’t give him any details, but apparently he wasn’t his father’s child either.

“Like I said, we’re a family and this changes nothing.”

His father showered him with those kind words. Kazuki tried to accept it.

We aren’t really a family.
I’m the only one with no connection to any of them.

Those thoughts crossed Kazuki’s mind seemingly at random in the days that followed. Even when they all wore their matching pattered clothes, or when all four of them ate breakfast together. Everything that he had just accepted as a given so far in life, suddenly felt completely impossible to comprehend. Even Haruka’s face as he innocently idolized Kazuki pained him.

He started to forget what happiness smelled like.[/spoiler[

You are a hero user.

I like all of them.

I love them all. I love seeing the worst parts of people in fiction, I'm very pleased that all their secrets are genuinely things that people would want or need to hide.

>He started to forget what happiness smelled like.
>He gently drew close to little Haruka’s face. He smelled of sweet milk and sunshine.
;_;

Reo best boy even if he tries to murder children

Attached: reo.gif (320x240, 296K)

I like Enta and Toi but I can't seem to warm up to Kazuki just yet. We're still at the beginning so I'll keep an open mind.

Soiya!

Kazuki works so hard just to make his little brother happy he's a good boy

Thanks user!

Attached: Screenshot (53).png (474x577, 361K)

Nanami was hilarious and also her progression was more natural

Chikai wouldn't kiss his little brother because it would be disgusting and wrong.

Attached: 1555637006977.png (1253x1362, 693K)

any user got that freaking gay frogs streamable link?

I'm choosing not to read because I want the show to surprise me from week to week but I want to thank you anyway for your hard work. You've been absolutely prolific here and it's amazing.

Goddammit, I had talked myself out of it, but he really does want his brother's D, doesn't he?

All I can say is procrastination is a hell of a drug

Kazuki is absolutely worst boy.

yes
and he's going to take it by force

streamable.com/c6oit

Isn't that just a metaphor for deflowering girls and discarding them?
Fun fact: if you can't figure out an Ikuhara metaphor, it usually means sex.

>porn for pure and beautiful shota love
How dare you

The VAs just assumed that because Miyano has such an uke voice.

Mabu's voice is the one I'd much rather hear moaning and gasping from a hard fucking.

Suberb taste.

Attached: 125556332.png (600x450, 359K)

Toi and Kazuki are the most interesting besides the cops/Sara for me.

Cute and pure!

If you mention Kaminari Gorogoro Kaikan, Asakusa’s storied entertainment hall, the first thing you think of is the headquarters of Tokiwadou Kaminariokoshi located inside. At first glance, it’s a really flashy looking building that looks like it could be the Palace of the Dragon King, but the section of the basement that housed that famous headquarters had a modest, refined quality to it too.
The headline event at that very same Kaminari Gogorogoro Kaikan today was a meet and greet for the local idol, Azuma Sara.

“It’s here! That’s Sara’s car!”

Kazuki watched the car slip into the first floor of the parking structure.

“…Hey, are we seriously doing this?”

Toi, who was ultimately dragged into the mess, was standing behind him.

“Of course we are. I’m going to complete this mission no matter what…!”

The mission in question was the “Azuma Sara Abduction Plan”.

“Wait… why are you so normal?“[sorry, this sounds dumb, it’s vague in Japanese so you’re meant to assume he’s asking about Kazuki’s clothes but he’s actually talking about his demeanor]

Toi asked, looking quizzically at Kazuki in his school uniform holding a box.

“Huh? Oh, I’m gonna get changed later in the bathroom…”

“That’s not what I mean! You know my secret… why haven’t you said anything?”

Kazuki lowered his voice in response to Toi’s awkward attitude.

“…I was scared of you at first, but I’m actually jealous… really jealous.”
“Huh? What is wrong with you?”
“Good question. Sorry. I know I’m being selfish here…”

Toi looked utterly baffled. But Kazuki changed gears.

“Let’s do this. First target: her manager!”

>The mission in question was the “Azuma Sara Abduction Plan”.
>

Attached: 1529762823983.jpg (735x657, 47K)

Attached: D5FmTkvVUAIb2jX.png (700x840, 149K)

I think this may end up the first ikuhara work with no incest. I don't get the vibes from Toi and his brother or Kazuki and Haruka.

Did Toi take his plates?

I don't think so. Sounds like Enta interrupted and Toi probably just needed an excuse to gtfo

Both Enta and Toi are stupid gay for Kazuki.

Yuri Kuma didn't have incest. Did it? I don't remember anything about the plot except Lulu's brother.

Lulu and her brother did kiss at the very end.

thanks user

>not watching both
Faggot

I was thinking the same yesterday. I can't believe Ikuni has given up on his most famous signature.

I don't wanna read spoilers cause that's boring desu

maybe one of the zombies will be an incest

No one cares what you don't like, faggot.

Attached: 04.png (800x761, 583K)

Thank you! You're amazing user!

I care what he doesn't like, he's my dai-special tomodachi. You'd do well to find one of your own, toi.

Go smell Kazuki's underwear, Enta.

>tfw no qt street thug with a heart of gold bf

Stop user, you're making me hard

Enta will end up drugging and raping Kazuki some day.

“Okay Sara, I’ll call you ten minutes before you’re meant to go out.”

Azuma Sara’s manager said as he left her dressing room.

“Understood, diiiish!”

Sara responded from inside the room in the same drowsy tone she had on TV.

Toi followed her manager after glancing at the room with the sign “Azuma Sara Dressing Room” on it.

“Hmm, hmm~”

Sara’s manager was taking care of business in a slightly old fashioned but elegant men’s bathroom.

“ I can’t believe our little Sara’s gotten to the point of having a solo event at Gorogoro Kaikan. At this rate, getting to Budokan might not be a dream after all!”

Just as he was expressing his magnificent dreams and zipping up his fly––

Creeeak…

He heard one of the stall doors open behind him.

“Hm?”

What Sara’s manager saw through the mirror was a man wearing a kappa mask, pulling a cucumber out from behind his back.

“Gyaaaa! Mmmph! Mmmph!”

A “closed for cleaning” sign hung on the door to the men’s restroom.

The “cleaning” crew made quite a suspicious racket before finally settling down.

[Sigh]

Toi shifted the kappa mask and sighed.

In the stall in front of him, Sara’s manager was bound and pantsless.

“What the hell am I even doing…”

He mumbled to himself as he tossed the manager’s pants out the bathroom window and they fluttered away on the wind.

>In the stall in front of him, Sara’s manager was bound and pantsless.
>He mumbled to himself as he tossed the manager’s pants out the bathroom window and they fluttered away on the wind.

Attached: 1551451549816.gif (450x253, 510K)

I feel the next 2 episodes are going to be great.

Glasses faggot I can understand but I am baffled at how you reached that conclusion with the emo from that

W-what did he do with the cucumber?

you know god damn well where it went

Attached: D4rP0JPU8AEGiDn.jpg (594x826, 98K)

Toi was the real rapist all along

Knock, knock.

Sara looked up when she heard the knock at her door.

The phone in her hand was displaying image search results for the phrase “cucumbers of the world”.

“Excuse me.”

Said the man in the kappa mask as he entered the room.

If Sara had been a normal idol, she would have been looking for help with the mysterious intruder. But perhaps by some strange twist of fate, the kappa masked man was still holding the cucumber he had used in his previous misdeed.

“…A cucumber, dish!”

“I’m here to ask you to take some PR photos before your meet-and-greet starts…”

Sara’s eyes followed the movement of the cucumber the kappa masked man had in his hands. Sara wasn’t listening to what he was actually saying anymore.

“Understood, dish!”

And thus, Toi, wearing a kappa mask, was successful in getting the idol, Azuma Sara, to accompany him.

“What the hell am I doing…”

That was the second time he had muttered that to no one in particular, but there was someone watching his brave actions.

Namely Kazuki, dressed as Sara.

“Kuji… Good job!”

>Over 24 hours and still no reaction

To?

> the kappa masked man was still holding the cucumber he had used in his previous misdeed.
Imagine the smell.

Sara’s eyes followed the movement of the cucumber the kappa masked man had

>Local man in kappa mask successfully seduces idol with his cucumber

Not sure how much more will be translated or if anons still have anything to talk about.

But here's a thread up to move if needed.

The reaction guys edit? There was one, although I didn't see it get edited into the chart.

It's dead Jim

Enta's episode was too traumatising.

What, seriously? This shit ain't subtle.

And you clearly have some goggles on because only Enta is

Why a cucumber?

Because Kappas like Cucumbers.