The original Psycho Pass was easily a 9/10 and debatably Gen's best anime work before he left...

the original Psycho Pass was easily a 9/10 and debatably Gen's best anime work before he left. Why did the second season and movie suck so much? It doesn't give much hope for the next three movies and third season.

Attached: 64337.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Because Gen wasn't involved

/thread

How?

The story and world building was paper thin, the characters were all one dimensional and there was literal exchanges where they just quoted philosophy. It was fucking garbage.

>Psycho Pass was easily a 9/10
>debatably Gen's best anime work
Listen to yourself talking, boy
Psycho Pass was literally the most laughable dystopian concept I've ever seen
I can give you an entire text wall about why I kept on facepalming myself as I watched this crap but I digress.

the psychiatrist twist in s2 made no fucking sense

s2 makes no sense in general

PP was always garbage.

Good news, all three Sinners of the System movies will be released on BR on september 18

Attached: wjJFv6BDdfc.jpg (1099x1500, 212K)

Generally in season 1 of any sci-fi, fantasy, etc series you establish all the rules and premises and do your worldbuilding. In later seasons you have all that under your belt and now you're free to tell another story without getting bogged down re-explaining the mechanics because your audience knows them, or they can go back and look them up.
Psycho Pass s2 just stayed obsessed with the CC, Muh Numbers Muh Colors and duplicated so much of s1's plot - Another psychopath, except this one is made artificially! Oh and more corrupt insiders.

Attached: yayoi_domineitah.jpg (900x720, 80K)

It was hard to pick up PP because of the first couple of episodes.

Fucking WiFi guns and incompetent "cops" are just too much to handle, it's painfully stupid.

The rest is kinda okay, I'd give 6/10 for the first season.

Attached: 1487016796513.png (1920x1090, 1.62M)

You guys get to experience a bit how us E7fags are getting repeatedly fucked in the ass
Enjoy your franchise lads

>rating taiwanese cartoons

The show was a masterpiece

Attached: 1552084081143.png (2562x4889, 2.61M)

The idea of judging the system itself sounded really cool but I don't even remember what happened when the villain judged the system because it was so uneventful

I don't really remember anything significant thing that happened in Season 2 other than the main badguy can't be detected by the Sybil System because of he has parts of other people and some of the brains in the Sybil system is purged.

I really don't remember and can't be bothered to rewatch it

HAPPY MEEEEEEAAAAAAAL

>No mention of spooky boogie
What a shit analysis

Because they made someone who can write decent shows when they’re given free reign a show where they were constantly told what they could or couldn’t do to keep Gen happy. S2 is shit become they couldn’t do anything unique or interesting for risk of pissing Gen off while he worked on the movie

Fafner’s better than Psycho Pass anyway

Gen’s best anime is Gargantia though

the system purges the brains with the highest crime coefficient which makes no sense because the system is made up of brains that can't be judged

I've never seen the show so I can't really say, but I'm sure there's someone on the internet obsessive enough to rant about why for almost 2 fucking hours and also maybe a lolicon for some reason.

Was it Digifag?

/thread

Themes literally mean nothing when your execution is trash, as the user you responded to pointed out.

I read from Case.3 spoilers that Frederica's nipples were shown in a bath scene with Tenzing but the latter's nipples weren't seen. Will Shinya's nipples ever get exposed seeing he got his own separate bath scene in the same movie? Somebody who have seen it should confirm that.

Bump

Attached: clap.webm (1000x562, 2.44M)

do your best, pseud