One piece

who would you pick up?

Attached: vacation.jpg (1791x1300, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gNX55dCnCg4
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Robin

ODA

Franky because he could modify my car into a tank or something crazier.

Was it rape?

Attached: 941 (8).png (918x1300, 436K)

They look like they're about to rob me, nobody.

Robin

In today's climate, would this be considered rape?

Attached: 08.png (916x1300, 426K)

Carrot Then I'd just walk around my house, looking for things to bend her over and fluff her on

Attached: carrot super mega hype.jpg (139x158, 12K)

where's jinbei?

Attached: デイビージョーンズのロッカー.jpg (1366x768, 121K)

Has Oda lost his touch?

Please... Help me kill the hype...!!! Post about lowered sales that are still higher than other manga, say Oda lost his touch, anything you can come up with...!! There's not much time left, we are desperate hype killer bros... Please...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-20-52-26-1.png (233x577, 139K)

yes

Nah.

>SHI SHI SHI I left my Guinness award in "That Place". If any manga can sell enough, it's there for the taking.

Attached: One Piece Guinness Award - Highest Selling Manga.jpg (1280x1490, 472K)

FUCKING DELETE THIS
DROPPED SALES, HELP ME PLEEEASE

Since Yasu is being executed in front of the jail, will Zoro and Law just break everyone out at once?

Attached: 939 (8).png (1823x1300, 1011K)

He ran out of skittles

Attached: 941 (14).png (924x1300, 447K)

Nah, just sexual harassment, I wouldn't file a report though.

Nami - Anal Full Nelson
Robin - Cowgirl
Hancock - Mating Press

SOUL

I love the fact that Zoro lost his bed virginity

Yes, all the small groups are now converging in 2 or 3 locations. The end of the act is near.

Act 3's going to be the biggest act then.

Zoro, please protect Toko's smile!

This has been quite a long act. Wonder if Hiyori will put on the mask again.

Attached: 925 (11).png (935x1300, 469K)

reminder that one piece fanboys are now as bad as naruto ones were back in the day.

Zoro

Attached: 1555623274634.png (2111x2446, 1.25M)

Yet the people who take time out of their day to crusade other threads are far worse, sweaty limpdick.

Luffy and Zoro are sexy

Attached: totally_not_tumblr.jpg (500x420, 77K)

Imagine you're driving to work but these faggots block the road

Attached: beck_off_m8.jpg (210x243, 13K)

*INHALES*

Attached: oyaji.png (494x438, 214K)

DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT OLD MAN

Attached: Toko scared.png (172x160, 25K)

just step on the gas and run over usopp

ONE PIECE

Attached: OYAJI PLEASE NO.png (546x438, 201K)

Attached: 88938.jpg (225x350, 33K)

SOMEONE STOP HIM BEFORE SAYING THE N-WORD

>Zoro wants to go to "good place"
>"good place" is crossed out on the sign with a "don't go" warning above it
ODA NO, YOU DON'T GET TO KILL ZORO. YOU"RE FUCKING WITH US RIGHT?

Attached: 1555703946589.png (1025x1026, 159K)

stefan pls.

STILL SELLS MORE THAN ANY OTHER MANGA, DESPITE THE DROP IN SALES!

Attached: OYAJIII.png (504x438, 312K)

I just finished re-reading One Piece from the start. WTF happened after the time-skip? It's like Oda is just rehashing old stuff and forgot how to write whimsical fun.

Attached: One Piece when it was good.jpg (1200x878, 127K)

Attached: 49739.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Hiyori won't allow it
>captcha: Select all squares with stairs

Attached: Hiyori refuse.png (120x271, 18K)

One Piece got serious

It's not fair Sanjibros. We get a three eyed ugly freak while Zorochads get the hottest chick.

Attached: 647.jpg (393x829, 81K)

Attached: One_Piece__Death_of_Whitebeard.jpg (900x659, 198K)

Attached: 1514227333406.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Don't other manga have less sales than the drop even is?
It's like the fanatics that sperg about sales want to be a human centipede.

actually, the ones poisoning the discussion are fanboys that keep sucking oda's cock no matter how shity his writing gets

Nami a cute

>whimsical fun
I found Nami/Usopp last chapter, and Hiyori being smug about sleeping with Zoro this chapter whimsical fun. As fiction approach their endgame, they usually have to get more serious, it's just how it goes.

>spa resort leads right into her vagina
figures

m-masaka

Attached: sng.png (1024x573, 509K)

reminder to ignore shitposters/falseflaggers

and Good Place is the same direction as Home

figures what, user

Attached: lelsbian.png (97x95, 30K)

actually, it's the ones who keep sucking the cock of other likeminded epic Yea Forums raiders. there's nothing shitty about oda's writing, it was just boring for too much of act 2.

This. As much as I hate to admit it, Oda has lost his touch and Wano is just boring.

Absolutely based

Thank you...!! Please, put in double time if you have to, kill the hype before it's too late...!!

t.

Zorochads make some noise
youtu.be/gNX55dCnCg4

a better series

ebic

Attached: Fagbeard.jpg (900x659, 179K)

Does Zoro still have the scythe? He doesn't quite have a third sword at the moment to fight with, unless he's going to borrow Brook's or something. I mean he could try to steal one from the guards, but I imagine he's going to jump right in fighting if they're preparing to execute Yasu right away.

Attached: 937 (14).png (1813x1300, 860K)

>when she sees a hot woman

Reminder that hiyori had to slobber over queen’s cock so many times she eventually became his favourite whore

He can just kill a random guard for a sword. Also I think Hiyori left the scythe.

Are older volumes this bad?

Attached: 1556276197909.jpg (919x599, 113K)

kek

Thank you, kind hypekiller...!! Trying to ruin a classic manga moment is a good tactic, good move... Huff... Wheeze...

t.

I can't do this anymore. I can't defend this last chapter. The hackposters are correct, Oda really has lost his touch and i'll tell you why.
So he introduces this character, tonoyasu, with the purpose of the readers empathising with him and caring about his fate, but he horribly fails. Why? Because we were literally introduced to his character only 1 chapter ago. There simply isn't enough time for him to grow enough so that the average reader will worry about his fate. And it's not helping things that he, like so many others, is drawn fuck-ugly as hell.
Oda used to make us care. Even senor pink had a larger buildup to his character, with his dressing style and attitude before the backstory reveal. This new fugly dude just 'helps people lol' i legit thought he was a treacherous devil fruit user when he barged in and talked to everyone and made them all friendly with him. Was that supposed to show his charisma or something? Oda is clearly trying to speed things up, sacrificing meaningful and organic character development. The result is this; a nothing happens chapter, more characters nobody cares about or even remembers, buildup after buildup with little else. Again. I thought he had learned after Dressrosa but he didn't. WCI was just a momentary spark of inspiration, amidst the overall hack writing.
Oda has lost his touch.
One piece has become shit.
Nothing happens: the chapter.

Attached: 923 (2).png (1810x1300, 847K)

>imagine putting this much effort into falseflagging
Losing your grip discord tranny

Attached: zorojuro.png (879x686, 443K)

>not getting that you're not supposed to care about yasu
kek

right and we also need more steaks

Life long One Piece fan here and I agree with this. It's been shit ever since, it's reached it's top at some point and just being the same shit ever since and people where complaining ever since.
Wano is still shit though, way to throw selling point of your manga being about pirates and shit to make another nip wanking shitfest, and being boring shitfest as well, there's no damn tension, there's no real emotion and no struggle here, everyone is like walking into a disneyland, how is that supposed to be interesting? Honestly if there's one big problem with this manga ever since, it's the fact it's focuses on filler arc characters and plot, instead of having major goal and focusing on that and main chars as well, instead they are irrelevant background for another poor one dimensional bastards who needs to be saved from teh evil overlord.
Oda has lost his touch so of course even OP would decline, when you doing the same shit for twenty years.

But we're are the steaks though

But what if they're raw?

Pacing in this chapter was weird, I enjoyed the last previous chapter but this one feels rushed

Oda used to make well done steak. Now he makes medium rare. Oda has lost his touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

Fuck yeah, I love steaks

Attached: src (1).jpg (750x640, 202K)

only mindless fanboys will disagree with this post

Wano is ugly and boring looking. I'm disappointed, Oda.

Medium rare's generally considered the best.

Attached: VERY fast Toko running at incredible hihg speed.png (204x156, 21K)

Here we go with the discord army again, lmao.
Get a job faggots

Attached: 1555502203567.png (172x195, 27K)

you're ugly and boring

>mindful*

If Toei don't fuck up the animation and keep drawing the characters on model, I think Wano will be better in the anime. So many off-panelled stuff they can cover in the anime

Wtf man, yasu was introduced many chapters ago, where he explained the weirdly optimistic philosophy of Ebisu Town. There was even the scene where they offered zoro clean water despite having almost none for themselves.
You’re criticising Oda using yasu in this case, it seems clear to me that this character’s backstory is about to be revealed, that will be the moment where the reader will start to be seriously emotionally invested in the character
I’m not disputing the fact that Oda may have done a subpar job in act 2 of Wano, but at least get your facts straight

The new volumes actually have low ratings on amazon because the pages are not proper. So there are speech bubbles and panels hidden in the crease. That's why.

Attached: 1556262487405.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

This but unironically.

Legit.

>implying well done steaks are better than medium rare

Attached: Disgust.png (335x294, 241K)

Falseflagging or not, i'd like to see you make a case in favor of tonoyasu, the newest literally-who that we're supposed to care about and why should he be the focal point of a chapter when we have all those established characters around. It's a waste of time. Why not focus on some of the many supernovas in wano? Why not continue showing Luffy? Why is everything all over the place, once again? There is no sense of imminent danger, at all.

>well done steak

Attached: out.gif (244x180, 1.22M)

I was worried that we'd all be bored during the Shonen Jump break, but I guess the Discord fags getting btfo keeps the excitement going. Thanks for helping us get through the break easier?

Yeah, no. One Piece is dropping everywhere.

Attached: 1556200648181.jpg (640x296, 50K)

this, but unironically. Wano is fucking garbage

>supposed to care about
Again. No.

This. Wano's biggest flaw is that it didn't manage to make me care since its secondary cast is boring outside of Toko and Kyoushiro. The nippon wank with Wano being home to everything relevant is annoying too.

Next chapter would be perfect for the start of a flashback, Dressrosa already had Rebecca and King Riku flashbacks by this number of chapters.

>still no Jinbe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you... Saying the meanie "f" word is sure to dampen their spirits... Keep going at all costs...

t.

>Why not focus on some of the many supernovas in wano? Why not continue showing Luffy? Why is everything all over the place, once again?
It's simple.

Oda has lost his touch.

you never eat steak

Do they roleplay as retards or something?

Attached: lets baby.webm (480x360, 2.48M)

Fuck off autist. Stop being a fanboy, all the critics are legit.

Attached: SHE'S GONNA SAY IT.png (670x386, 181K)

Where's my nigga Apoo, Oda?

I legit thought he was an unnamed peasant what would appear for 1-2 chapters back then, because he had such a generic-looking, middle-aged hobo so he must have been just a random gag guy. And this is not only tonoyasu's problem. Basically every Wano-introduced character except King and maybe Kyoshiro look goofy as fuck. It's like Oda is afraid to draw normal-looking dudes anymore. The few lines of exposition he gave back then doesn't really add to his character. Practically everyone in ebisu town was like this, so we didn't seperate him from the others.
It would be a different story if the town was depressive while he was cheerful, that would raise an eyebrow or two. Not sure why he went the other way.

so will we ever get any explanation of how this whore survived this?
oda is a fucking hack

Attached: 0933-012.png (916x963, 674K)

I wonder if jump’s routine of assigning rookie editors to Oda in order to let them get experience with a veteran mangaka (who more or less knows how to run things) is being detrimental to the quality of the manga.
My biggest complaints about Wano so far are about pacing, and I think a good editor should influence the rhythm of storytelling

Oda has lost his toch. What did you expect?

>Why not continue showing Luffy?
So that you faggots can throw a fit about ''the Luffy show'' no thanks

Thank you... All criticism is legitimate, such as criticizing water for being wet... Keep going, user...

t.

>roleplay
riiight.

Wasn’t Tonoyasu introduced really early on Wano? Also, Toko (his daughter) was also introduced pretty early on. It’s like you purposely forgot how much we’ve already seen and speculated about these characters. Anyway, it’s still relevant that Orochi will kill one of the old Kozuki alliance leader.

with killer in the forgotten zone

>all the critics are legit.
t. drone

>speedreading this hard
>not remembering Kosiro's method

it's robin holding the sign though?

t. fanboy

t. odabot

Is this Oda dick suckers cope?

>his thread is so dead he has to take refuge in ours
Ouch.

>not noticing that their path leads to Hell
We're fugged.

Fpbp

They can't accept the fact that OP is losing sales each volume.

How will Brook support Zoro in this raid? Not too sure his hypnotism will work quite as efficiently at an execution, and they aren't partial souls he can draw out with his own df.

Attached: Bard.jpg (960x590, 258K)

see

Subhumans that eat raw food.

Attached: 3.jpg (259x194, 8K)

fucking charcoal eater

Law is stronger than Zoro

One Piece sales per year:

>2010
>2011

>2017
>2018

t. butthurt fightfags

I don't care about Yasu as well because you're not supposed to. You're supposed to care about Otoko lising her papi and most people do. Why would I argue with someone that's literally too stupid for One Piece lmao get the fuck out back to your BNHA thread.

Attached: 1555288203540.png (600x600, 294K)

Well, it looks like the raiders gave up and lost. Have a peaceful thread dudes.

The fact that they all look shit is easily explained, most of our protagonists are labouring in the poorer areas of the country so everyone looks like shit. I don’t like it either but it makes sense story-wise
The fact that yasu seemed to be generic in a sea of cheerful, poor weirdos is a weird criticism imo, the guy even gets a name box. Now, I know that you have to make people care about the character by making him interesting, not just by giving him a name box, but that thing meant he was always meant to be a somewhat relevant character
Again, if after his backstory (which I guess it’s coming since he expects to be executed?) I still don’t care about him, then Oda can go fuck himself for all I care, but I think it’s unfair to criticise him about something like “yasu is too generic” when we know very little about him
The pacing of the arc is shit tho

>character has no exposition whaa
>character is not edgy whaa
Way to move the goalpost

who are the raiders

>o-toko's look of panicked desperation as she still forcibly smiles
ODA A DICK

>2010
>2011
>HUGE GAP FOR SOME REASON
>2017
>2018
Come on, son. Post 2012-2016 sales as well

He can scare the shit out of people

Anyone who makes a high effort, concerted attack on a thread to promote their gay series.

If by introduction you mean the couple pages where he explains stuff to zoro and then appears to the other group to ask about the final battle in the recent chapter, then yes. But nothing of real value to his character was shown then. He was just a random guy explaining stuff and then asking questions.
Literally last chapter we learn that he actually steals stuff from rich and has a daughter and everything. And the next chapter's cliffhanger ends with, what? What will his fate be? The structure of a manga is such that the last pages aim to hook the readers into buying the next one to find out more. I sincerely do not believe that this guy had the time or the effort to provide adequate response for me, and many others, to begin even wondering about his fate or even his impact. At most, he serves as a way to make Orochi look even meaner to the Wano citizens, spark revolt etc. but of course this could be achieved without wasting a whole chapter to a literally-who.

So, we have a lot of card themes and all from Kaido, and we have a bunch of Japanese folklore already with the kappas and tengus, etc., but I expect us to get some more actual mythology, your Susanoos, your Amaterasus, since Orochi is a thing. My jap mythology is pretty bad though, so I probably wouldn't have noticed these things.
Any Shinto-connoisseur weebs who've picked up on anything?

Pick up tier:
Usopp
Skeleman
Deerman
Sanji
Seem like total bros.

Don't pick up tier:
Robin
Nami
They will scam you out of all your money.

Turn 360 and drive the fuck away tier:
Zoro
Roboman
Big Rubberman

>a literally who
He's a daimyo.

The point is that One Piece lost 29,000,000 yearly sales in just 7 years.

With Oda, it's either edgy or goofy, unfortunately. The fact that you can't see middle ground is a testament to his inability to draw non-caricatures.

This but reverse

>The structure of a manga is such that the last pages aim to hook the readers into buying the next one to find out more.
sorry to interrupt your little discourse but is that supposed to be a bad thing?

And yet is recently celebrating 450M sales and about to overtake Batman, an iconic comic book that's been around way longer, haha.

>He won't pick up Luffy, Zoro, or Franky but will pick up the fucking skeleton

THIS, Katakuri didn't eat donuts.

It isn't, I'm pointing out that Oda fails to achieve what he obviously tries to do with the cliffhangers in older chapters

You realize that OP has been on a steady decline and it can't even reach 2M sales per volume anymore? If it keeps dropping like this Oda will be forced to do something drastic or Jump will just end the series.

>can't even use up-to-date meme
The absolute state of sanjifags

Zorochads rise up

only 2 million sales it's time to euthanize this failure

Well, to be fair, Oda fails in a lot of things. He's not the brightest mangaka out there. Most people read OP just for the fights, anyway.

I really don't like Wano

>OP just for the fights, anyway.
Wa?

OP has sold so much and has such good standing with Jump that it could sell 0 volumes for a decade and they'd still let him continue it. One Piece is the Star Wars of Japan in terms of a cultural phenomenon.

Don't worry user, a big battle is coming and it's gonna be HUGE it will be so epic, let's just keep foreshadowing it for a couple hundred chapters while nothing happens inbetween, surely people will continue buying!

Me neither. Wano made me realize that Oda has lost his touch.

Have shitposters lost their touch?

Why are you stating obvious things?

I too am a homosexual.

Yes, anyone who denies this is a dicksucker.

I like Wano

Bleach was part of the big three. Its success was way bigger in the west compared to OP, yet Jump had no problem axing it. OP makes no difference. If it keeps going down like this, there really isn't much choice.

>nothing happens
>Luffy royally pissed off Queen and ate the one thing Big Mom's craving when she just got to the area they're at
You'll come up with something.

>The nippon wank with Wano being home to everything relevant is annoying too.

This has been my gripe with this arc for awhile too, like yea of COURSE they not only could create and write on the poneglyphs for some reason and their ruling family could also read them. They are also the origin of this "superior" Armament haki and black sword haki imbuement. Getting real fucking old man.

Wano is the most boring arc in a long while. Not bad, just uninspired.

You keep talking about a scenario that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. You're going to hold on to the fantasy of it being cancelled for 10 years, and when that never happens, you'll pretend it was cancelled anyway.

Wano has been really side character focused but none of the side character bar toko are interesting or fresh, Queen has potential but has done fuck all

yall giving mad head right now

your mom gives mad head

It's quite inspired, just not focusing on the interesting stuff right now, until Yasu makes his statement.

I swear we're totally not a discord army trying to kill the hype. Oda lost his touch.

You got a point there, when was the last time he had a good editor? I dont keep up with that stuff but realize its an important role.

Law is stronger than Luffy too

What's with Discord? I thought reddit was the hated platform here.

Agreed. Luffy's just fat for no reason haha. Do you remember the password? I lost it.

>two weeks of this shit
I hope mods start banning these fucks soon.

Sabaody editor was objectively the best editor.

Wano is not the origin of haki retard, also It’s laughable to think this is a nip wank yet when the entire country is under the mongol invasion rule.

They do all the time, just depends on the day. The shitposters know they're in the wrong, but have to continue out of a sense of delusion.

The "Sugar beats Kaido" dicksuckers have arrived

>They are also the origin of this "superior" Armament haki
do you also think that skypiea is the native country of observation haki?

Attached: confused number one scientist.png (502x414, 153K)

>It's another nothing happens: the chapter episode

Right now the scale is 1:1, a chapter where nothing happens, and in the next one a minor thing happens.
Surely whatever Tonoyasu has to say will make up for literally nothing happening in this one. Unless, of course, the focus shifts once more.

I wasn't around for that, but she literally does. Sugar is the Pirate Goddess.

You're ignoring something major, friend.

He was literally backstabbed a few chapters earlier Oda you hack

What exactly is the problem with saying you don't like wano

Sugar only beats people without weapons. Kaido would club her and send her flying into the sky oceans

Well considering mantra was retroactively made into Observation Haki, no.

cool, then you shouldn't think either that haki shockwaves are native of wano too

PLEASE STOP INSULTING ODA. I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK.

Attached: 1536152632004.jpg (166x200, 12K)

Jinbe is a sexy name bringing to mind making hot love near fireplace

Attached: 1880770-394px_jinbei.jpg (609x640, 58K)

No but despite knowing near nothing of any other haki they somehow are familiar with this advanced Armament haki where even the fucking Amazonians knew about it, pretty bullshit. Origin wasnt the right word I admit.

Wano is boring. Oda has lost his touch

oda is a god, and disliking anything about one piece is a grave offense

It's like saying you don't like the Seducing Woods. Barely anyone remembers the Seducing Woods, WCI is generally remembered as everything from Cracker until the end. It's like saying a restaurant is bad because of their chips and salsa appetizer.

This. Except for the things the general fanbase agrees are flaws.

Based hunterchads

What's the deal with Kuma, honestly? He is such a mysterious character post-timeskip. He used to be one of the seven warlord, is feared by the marine and basically everyone, but yet is the most loyal to the government, but then he is also an officer of the revolutionary army, but he also gave his body to vegapunk to clone and create pacifista, and now he is.. a celestial dragon slave? That does not cry or yell?

Where is Oda leading us with Bartholomew kuma? Is he going to be freed? Why would he give his body to vegapunk and what is his relation with vegapunk? Better yet, what's vegapunk deal with the government to accept Kuma's last request to protect the sunny, the ship of one of the WG biggest threat?

Attached: 1555674072051.png (121x154, 13K)

Aren't we like halfway through Wano?? People said it'd be around 75 chapters

God no. The absolute minimum this arc could've taken with amazing pacing is 100 chapters.

Reminder to report all discord trannies for spamming/flooding and hide their posts. You gotta keep this place nice and clean.

Attached: 1555468197855.jpg (1075x1518, 158K)

Jinba is my waifu

Speaks volumes about how Oda is a hack. He can't help himself but introduce 20+ forgettable jobbers in each arc, wasting chapter after chapter by odasplaining whatever the fuck their mini-purpose is.

>odasplaining
t. tumblr tranny

It fleshes out the world by making it feel living and breathing. If you didn't like how Oda fleshes out side characters, you should've stopped reading around Skypiea.

>おれは人間が嫌いだがてめエみてエな話の分かる奴と女は別に
Shit, Arlong raped Nami confirmed

Attached: 08_132.jpg (747x1200, 195K)

Well? Let's hear it. What's Yasu gonna say to btfo Orochi?

Attached: 15.png (926x1300, 351K)

>Aren't we like halfway through Wano??
*raughs*
>People said it'd be around 75 chapters
People who aren't Oda? And even then you shouldn't trust Oda when it comes to the length of the series. Wano will be done when it's done.

"Komurasaki had herpes!"

FUCK OROCHI
FUCK WANO
AND FUCK KAIDO

'Orochi has lost his touch'

Kuma used to be a King, and part of the revolutionary army.
The World Government probably blackmailed him, and threatened to destroy his kingdom.
In exchange, he would let the government turn him into a weapon and experiment on him as an example to all other kingdoms.
He's now officially dead and has no personality, a full obeying robot.
I believe Kuma asked Vegapunk directly to let him protect the Sunny and not the WG, which was fully done with him as soon as the Pacifistas were perfected.

Reminder that Dellinger's father fucked a fish

>and the son is a faggot
Shocker

Attached: Shanks.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

Based mods.

what did they do?

once we arrive at the battle those faggot will back to cocksucking mode like they used to

Rightfully so.

One job.

This but pre-timeskip Robin. Post-timeskip is eh. Why did they ruin her look.

Attached: mGQeC58pUd.png (744x1039, 1.49M)

I missed some funposting it seems. Does success really breed this much jealousy?

Attached: 1550215446963.jpg (1024x576, 200K)

well every mermaid are pretty hot so imagine a sexy fighting fish musculars mermaid
dellinger father is based, but it's unfortunate that dellinger is a faggot

Not him. My wish came true it seems

Robin and Zoro want to go to a good place (don't go)

>So he introduces this character, with the purpose of the readers empathising with him and caring about his fate
Stopped reading right there. While I do care for him I only do because I'm a weirdo and I never felt like that was Oda's intention.

Attached: 1556260512285.png (256x263, 137K)

WAAAAAHHHH Komurasaki

Attached: 8385f608-4eb1-4787-a621-2ba44afa5056.gif (268x280, 38K)

Death to traitors

Attached: 1550207639760.jpg (313x314, 36K)

You can't hide from me, Pandaman

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-094503__01.jpg (969x727, 116K)

Y E A R
O F
Z O R O

It’s easy to think of Oda as just some faceless hack, but this man has been doing a weekly series for over 20 years. Kishimoto and Kubo were doing it for less and their mangas by the end were completely garbage, while OP is just not as good as it was but still decent. And he doesn’t pussy out like Togashi because he wants OP to have a satisfying ending. He’s probably some shriveled old man now but he still does this because he loves his fans, based gOda, I’d suck his dick.

Attached: 838EE656-8413-4436-AEEE-A9E9CABF04F2.jpg (720x1074, 508K)

Fuck me for a speedreader.

So what's his endgame?
Is he really playing 4D chess right now?

> while OP is just not as good as it was but still decent
I prefer modern OP to old OP to be quite honest with you senpai. While Skypiea is my favorite arc overall the happenings in the New World are more interesting to me than the old Grand Line stuff. The Dressrosa-Zou-WCI-Reverie-Wano ride has been the best stretch of consecutive arcs I've read in any manga.

i think he definitely knew that hiyori purposefully, and specifically, scammed those orochi's goons

I've found I speedread less since I started actively looking for him, and it makes the week to week chapters a bit more enjoyable since I caught up back in dressrosa. Some of them are hard as fuck.

I personally like it, but I can see why others like old OP more

I love them!!!

Attached: RubberMochi.jpg (1080x751, 273K)

He faked Komurasaki's death so he's a good guy
But he sold out the rebels so he's a bad guy
Fugg

Attached: 1470384659379.jpg (908x678, 132K)

>I've found I speedread less since I started actively looking for him
It's a built-in feature for just that purpose.

Extremely lewd!

Attached: Blushing.jpg (772x862, 248K)

Attached: After the lovin.jpg (508x354, 49K)

BEWBS

I love them more!!!!
!!

Attached: Sniff.png (1800x2000, 1.2M)

I don't understand this shitpost because we regularly have instances in this manga where a character is slashed in this exact same way with blood fucking spurting 30 feet and in followup chapters they are, at worst, just sitting there in bandages bitching about being cut clean in half. Not even a dozen chapters later Zoro does exact fucking thing to the manslayer guy and that just cuts to his eyes whited out.

brainlets like you unironically need to get gassed, cramming hundreds of poorly developed side lots and side characters in each arc don't make a series better except for easily impressionable mongs

Attached: 1551469112808.png (446x435, 29K)

What do side characters have to do with any of it?

BASED

>cramming hundreds of poorly developed side lots and side characters in each arc don't make a series better except for easily impressionable mongs
Hey worked for Skypiea

>He faked Komurasaki's death so he's a good guy

I'm telling you Hiyori "I literally open the curtains on Wano" Kozuki is not necessarily a good guy. She's done the most damage to Kaido and Orochi's government but Wano is a clusterfuck of different ideologies. For all we know she's working for the WG or some shit

Attached: Kozuki_Hiyori_Manga_Infobox.png (447x629, 332K)

I agree

she's working for Zoro's fat cock

Uh? Skypiea was a self-contained arc with each side plot being deeply tied to the main one. Everyone agrees that the survival game was the worst part of the arc and that it got better once Enel stomped all the secondary shitters. Proving my point.

What a hack face

Could Suit Sanji beat Jesus Burgess?

Attached: csoyqbietxd21.png (2500x2300, 2.67M)

This. Handjob must be godlike with her

Zoro belong to Tashigi!

Attached: xvzf_1555123731856.jpg (500x688, 129K)

holy... based
kek

user, her thigh though. Her thigh! Begging to be gripped.

they are spics and niggers

Reminder

Attached: missgw.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Yes, good legs on the filly.

Ducks have spiral-shaped penises that are three times longer than their bodies. Carue used this penis on the virginal Miss Goldenweek.
What a lucky ducky.

Attached: 1556214871261.jpg (378x353, 95K)

Wrong, Tashigi belongs in the trash.

Attached: Perona.jpg (480x670, 52K)

he's maneuvering himself to come up on top of everybody else at the end of the arc, he'll be the new shogun/leader of wano

Perona belong to sugar daddy mihawk

Mihawk is gayer than Ivankov

Zoro doesn't like weak minded women, he's always annoyed by them.

Hiyori a slut

Attached: 1429893756187.gif (500x259, 1.78M)

What's next for their careers now that the Marvel cow has been butchered?

Uh, I think the opposite. Zoro seems to be the tradionnal japanese type, aka he would like submissive yamato nadeshiko

Reminder that Zoro belongs to Luffy

Attached: 37c5d005e44a36bcd2ec367d24af10e0--sweet-kisses-one-piece.jpg (413x384, 28K)

this is an interesting conjecture; I don't believe her to be working for the WG but
a) it's fun to speculate
b) she hasn't convinced me yet, I don't trust this thot one bit at the moment; I kinda expect her to fuck zoro up in the most dramatic moment of the next few chapters, while he's busy rescuing yasu

this said, I don't think yasu will die so soon for a number of reasons, including (and this is just my speculation) the fact that he might be in possession of kaido's mansion blueprints

Ivankov isn't gay

You realize that if you turn 360 you are still facing the same way...

>Ctrl + "Nothing happens"
>6 results

Yup.

Attached: hunder chad.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>he can't moonwalk Jango style

One Piece cinematic universe.

Zoro
>has a harem of bitches
>feats of strength rivaling luffy
>doesnt take shit from anyone
Sanji
>Ever woman makes fun of him but his cucked fans pretend it is otherwise
>didnt believe in his own crew
>constantly jobs
>his character arc was about him being the biggest bitch on the planet that lets everyone walk all over him
>so weak willed he often forgets about his dream because of muh vagina

Attached: f3578fe06f141803a1443b821dfcb0d7ec2130b6_hq.jpg (626x1024, 102K)

Starring Chris Evans as Smoker?

I mean, does he like any kind of woman? Strong willed, weak willed, he kinda looks like the epitome of mgtow

spiky hair smoker or slicked back hair smoker?

>Condoms
I bet she pierced them all secretly...

Hiyori works for Kyoshiro.
She wants to overthrow Orochi and rule with Kyoshiro.
She hate Momonosuke
She wants seduce Zoro for information about the rebellion.

Buzz-cut smoker because fuck it this is Hollywood

I disagree. He respected Kuina because she wasn't weak minded. He got pissed at her when she started ranting about how she's weak because she's a woman and she would be left behind once they got older.

She could make hundreds of tits and pussies of all sizes. Tight half sized pussies, huge ones you crawl inside, giant boobs- would be heaven

big moms

Tashigi is proof that she was right though. Kuina killed herself because she knew she would never be able to beat Zoro again.

zoro is about muh bushido code, of course he'll like strong willed persons more than victims like Tashigi

Hiyori will hate her family
Her mother sent momonosuke, kinemon .. 20 years in the future
She had to sell her body to survive
She will take revenge on momonosuke

Zoro is a lolicon bastard!

Easily. Burgess isn't very strong in the grand scheme of things and the rest of BB's fleet doesn't seem to give a fuck unless he ends up with a devil fruit later. Even then, this is wanpisu so he's gonna ultimately lose to like Chopper and Brook or something

What happened to make you like this?

For once can Oda actually just fucking kill the character? Like I don't hate Yasu but I do fucking hate these "guy is about to die and then at the very last minute someone shows up out of nowhere and bails them out" stunts Oda keeps doing

Attached: 1549035251725.png (257x353, 82K)

And people like Momousagi and Tsuru are proof that Tashigi just needs to stop crying about being so weak and just get strong. Goddammit Oda why couldn't you just make her an admiral?

Attached: Gion_Manga_Infobox.png (484x588, 108K)

5 months with no new chapter to his favorite weekly manga.

As interesting as that would be, particularly given how drastically it could influence the current focus of the Wano rebellion against Kaido, as well as the situation after its completion, I don't see Oda going down that path to any meaningful degree. At most I could imagine Oda having Hiyori be troubled by those feelings, but getting over them quickly in order to help Wano out of respect for her family or some other such reason.

This. Remember Pound and Pedro?

V.69: 3,147,224
V.70: 3,039,487
V.71 : 2,890,263
DROP
V.85: 2,400,524
V.84: 2,393,553
V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
V.92: 1,776,868

One Piece is dying.

Wait, wait I don't think you guys got the same definition of "strong-willed women" as japanese people like Oda do. It has nothing to do with being strong physically or being a stoic badass swordsman girl femZoro. It's about being an assertive, bold chick that isn't afraid to boss people around, aka what westerners would call bitchy. Going by how annoyed Zoro gets everytime Nami/Perona/Tashigio talk back to him he clearly dislikes strong-willed chicks

Attached: Strongwilled.jpg (511x883, 181K)

>Momousagi
Typical do nothing VA jobber
>Tsuru
A literal washed up old hag that couldn't even deal with a babby Doffy while she was in her prime

>Imagine you're driving to work but these faggots block the road.
MFW

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-111209.png (2960x1440, 1.03M)

With the way it's set up, I think that Yasu will actually die. Getting ready to reveal some shit or having a big speech is never a good sign of someone living after that. Also
>Leave this world with a smile on my face
Just get him a body bag already. I feel sorry for Toko.

Honestly it ruined them because even though the ended up dying more people were concerned that they weren't actually dead because of how often Oda does this shit

Attached: wp_ss_20150223_0002.png (737x309, 119K)

I bet that rescue will go well and it looks like they'll succeed, but then this smooth motherfucker will swoop right in and cut Yasu down like nothing.

Attached: Kyoshiro.png (540x479, 154K)

This I now think they're dead but I didn't feel anything during their chapters because I thought they would come back 5 minutes later

This. Even when people die I don't give a fuck because I know they didn't.

Why cant OP sell 2M anymore, bros?

I really like this theory, and it kinda clicks with what I've been thinking about her all along; although the thing that puzzles me and that has emerged in the last chapter is her relationship with toko. If yasuie is an authentic oden ally (and toko obviously cares about her father), hiyori working secretly with kyoshiro might mean that she might not want to save yasuie, putting her at odds with toko. I mean, if zoro rescues yasuie and he joins the ranks of the rebellion, kyoshiro would end up having another troublesome "enemy" to reach the top of the country

or maybe kyoshiro would save yasuie now in order to first topple kaido/orochi, and then would backstab the kozuki loyalists

>Going by how annoyed Zoro gets everytime Nami/Perona/Tashigio talk back to him he clearly dislikes strong-willed chicks

He doesn't hate strong willed women, just women who are loud. Hiyori is strong willed, but she doesn't appear to be the nagging type.

This is what makes Zoro hard.

Attached: Komurasaki.jpg (793x651, 376K)

Because the touch of storytelling and adventure magic that Oda has and sprinkles all over the story pre TS is now lost.

Oda lost his touch, the paneling sucks now (compare it to Toriyama's to see what I mean), the characters don't interact anymore and there's no adventure.

Komurasaki was strong-willed. Hiyori not so much

HE KILLED ACE YOU FUCK

Attached: 1555125433780.jpg (737x743, 114K)

> I will not bend my knees to anyone

hiyori sucks dick while laying down on the bed or in 69 confirmed

This. Why is Wano so boring? I expected a Marineford 2.0 with samurais, dragons and shit but I got the opposite

Wrong, Sabo is just Ace with a different hat.

Actually his character arc was about him being himself DESPITE what others think he should be, but ok

>Typical do nothing VA jobber
she was an admiral candidate, around the level of purple tiger or whatever his name was isshou?

Also a bit of trivia, Tsuru is 6'8" tall

OP isnt good anymore. No wonder its losing sales.

Everyone read one piece for the wild adventure and world building.
Now it's just fights and repetition of the formula.

Attached: 1437165846814.png (545x570, 220K)

>the characters don't interact anymore
This. All the chemistry and endearing interactions between the crew members pre ts have now been reduced to
>zoro grunts
>luffy meat also I'm pirate king
>sanji sees women nosebleeds
I don't know how anyone can delude themselves thinking that post ts arcs are good.

>sanji you are sooo nice you just save people who have been harassing you all your childhood!
this was his arc, i bet he is sooo nice he would let other men fuck his girl, if he had 1 (one)

This

Attached: 15.jpg (762x1200, 140K)

This. Oda lost his touch and his heart isn't in it anymore. This can be seen from the forced pacing to the dishonest paneling.

Legitimately this.

Being admiral candidates just proves how shitty she and her beta orbiter are. They absolutely would have preferred to promote internally for their admirals, but all the VAs were so fucking shit they had to bring on completely unknown randoms instead.

desu i prefer the old art style, odas scribbles are cool but they are a real step down
Gore used to look so much better, look at this blood splatter

Agree. This arc is a boring clusterfuck so far. Wano as a setting is literally just feudal japan aesthetically, so lame setting. Yet another "BOOHOO WE'RE AN OPPRESSED ISLAND KINGDOM" story.

I don’t even think you anti-Sanji fags know what you’re saying anymore, you’re just saying words hoping someone gets pissed

I cant believe that i say this but Wano arc is fucking boring, people complained about WCI but it was nowhere near this level of boredom even in the "weeeeeding caaaake" chapters.

Why does Kyoshiro hate kinemon?
Is he his father?
I think Kinemon cheated on Tsuru with another woman

>they had to bring on completely unknown randoms instead
it was my understanding that Momousagi and Chaton were one of those people that the marines brought in, which is why they just popped into the op world suddenly

Exactly, it was nice and cute the first few times but this repetitive storyline is getting real fucking tiring Oda.

This. The islands used to have many different locations and towns for the Strawhats to visit but not it's just one boring place per island. They used to go to all these mysterious places like Little Garden, Skypiea and Thriller Bark and there was this real sense of discovery. Now it's just LOL NIPPON STRONK FORDED OVER TOO HUNDRER TIMESU

Shut up Hunterfag.

You can have this opinion that’s fine, but something tells me this is just one or two guys with a hate boner

this is literally what his sister said about him, this is what the conclusion was of sanjis character arc
Why cant people understand one piece? Its not a complicated manga

To be fair Wano has several locations. Although the characters travel so fast around the country it may be the same as one single location

samefag

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Where is it implied that Kyoshiro hates Kinemon? I though he just wanted a fight because he was strong?

Brook because imagine stopping at a rest stop or a McDonalds/highway diner with a talking skeleton.

Fun trip.

Wano is quite boring desu. I want the see the straw hats do relevant things instead of hiding and following what others tell them to do. They're more spectators than actors. I'm sorry to say this but Oda has lost his touch.

I see.

Attached: At least two.png (704x155, 8K)

It makes no sense, Kyoshiro is willing to kill off the scabbards if they came for Orochi's head.

Yup. Nothing happens because there's no HxH chapter. Again.
COPE.

Explain the 1.2M drop in sales then

Some of us just have seen though the bullshit and cocksucking. True OP fans would admit that it's not good anymore.

Attached: O really.png (347x108, 4K)

This. Majority of real fans agree that post TS is trash and this arc is just boring

>I'm sorry to say this but Oda has lost his touch
Indeed. It's truly depressing watching a manga that you grew up with and loved start going on a downhill and is now more disappointing than ever. Oda has lost it.

It's honestly just Wano Act 2 that's awful.
Act 1 was pretty damn neat.
Dragon Kaidou, Luffy getting wrecked, Kidd being teased, the reveal of the Toki Toki no Mi, Queen and King bullying Jack.
Act 3 will fix this shit.

Daily reminder that samurai on Wano aren't that weak, only Strawhats became really strong in the series.

>Queen and King bullying Jack.
This is act 2.

Why do you keep reading if you seen through all the bullshit and cocksucking, then?

is kinemon even that strong? the strong ones of the akazaya nine seem to be inu neko and shutenmaru, the other ones seem subpar

Because it's been too long.

I don’t know and I don’t care. Why should that effect my love of the series? I never care about sales when they were high and I don’t care now because I don’t base my opinion on them

I could see it happening.

You got it right. One Piece has been getting worse every arc. I mean in this arc alone, we have a lot of shit writing, asspulls and plotholes, like:
1. Luffy doesn't develop as a character
2. Predictable because it follows the usual One Piece arc formula
3. The good guys - the Kozuki clan and Tama - are unlikable so you don't care if they lose
4. The Headliners suck
5. The traditional Japan setting is boring

When there was little drop in sales you were crying about sales!=quality.
Now that there is a bigger drop you say it's cause of the bad quality. Make up your mind

I mean, he says he's willing to do that, but would he actually do it? also, he seems to despise orochi
motherfucker is a liar, don't trust him one bit

>"I will not bend my knees to anyone"
Hmmmmm

Attached: 09.png (248x419, 77K)

Will there be a form for Gear 4th that can dish out absurd amounts of damage, but at the cost of defence and mobility?

If there is the moves would probably be based on the times Luffy twists various parts of his body (Rifle, Bowgun, Firework and Storm)

I think if there were longer fights and more straw hat interactions all the other problems wouldn’t seem so big

Where does the "Kyoshiro hates Orochi" meme comes from ? He was making fun of Orochi being affraid of ghosts when drunk but that's it.

>1. Luffy doesn't develop as a character
He does, only you're too ignorant to see that.
>2. Predictable because it follows the usual One Piece arc formula
The arc is still far from over, so you can't call it predictable. Just criticize an arc once it's over.
>3. The good guys - the Kozuki clan and Tama - are unlikable so you don't care if they lose
[citation needed]
>4. The Headliners suck
We've only seen 2 of them and not in a real fight. People were also calling shit about Katakuri before the mirror fight.
>5. The traditional Japan setting is boring
See the answer 2.

Against whom did Yasu fight?
Who crucified him?

You work in the american southwest? Where nothing happens?

The problem is that people just want to get to the fireworks factory, set up is fine, but too much of it just gets people impatient to see the action go down

>the good guys are unlikable
That's my main gripe with post ts arcs actually. NONE of the good guys are really likable.
>neptune and the Royal family
Fucking shit, otohime was passable but that's about it
>punk hazard
The kids were hardly characters so it's hard to give a shit
>dressrosa
The royal family in this is actually fucking stupid especially riku with his muh pacifism after everything
>zou
Only alright ones
>whole cake island
Not relevant
>Wano
Most unlikable good guys ever.

Fukurokuju maybe.

I don't even want long fights, just less focus on the side characters and more focus on the strawhats

turn the car around and drive away asap because there is a giant guy pointing a bazooka at me

What I’ve been saying all along, in order to become the most known and favourite whore of the entire country you literally have to suck only god knows how many cocks; old, fat, smegma infested ones, it does not matter, you’ve got to slobber them all
Wouldn’t be surprised to find out she’s been running around all this time with a thick kyoshiro load sloshing around her pussy

Sanji, he seems like a nice boytoy to have.

Body language tells you everything. Go back and read 932. Dude can't stand Orochi. And regardless, it's clear Orochi hates Kyoshiro based on the recent chapter.

Why do people say Wano's good guys are the most unlikable? The only person I find completely unlikable from the bunch is Shinobu, and even the others call her out on her shit.

Tankman? You're forgetting we've never actually seen "regular" Tankman and that what we saw on WCI was a modified version of it

Attached: ys7t8t47il701.jpg (887x960, 89K)

In retrospect, having an entire act dedicated to set up wasn’t the best idea. But hey, less to set up for the future acts

Ok, despise was the wrong word; looks down on orochi? Certainly doesn’t hold him in high esteem

Yeah I like the supporting cast in Wano o don’t see the problem

I mean, I would expect a tank to tank, not necessarily dish out a lot of damage like a glass cannon, although it might be a possibility

b-bakana

Attached: 1554518000234.png (360x350, 58K)

How did we go from WCI to this? Like I imagine (hope) it will get better moving forward but so far other than the Kaido reveal this arc has been fairly mild

Attached: 1554047736304.jpg (480x467, 39K)

somebody needs to kick out the rookie editors and bring back someone with more balls than these spineless fucks
the editor of sabaody arc forced oda to create the eleven supernovas, that's the kind of editorial guidance that elevates the creativity of a mangaka

He's that romantic yakuza trope who's secretly on the side of the oppressed. You'll understand it if you watch enough Japanese movie cliches.

>not posting the real jolly roger

Attached: one-piece-58341.jpg (155x403, 18K)

ODA, where's my nigga Run_

Attached: run.png (310x409, 137K)

What body langage ? I don't see anything here.

Orochi is angry at Kyoshiro because he killed Komurasaki, but even then he didn't criticize him one bit. We can tell he has a lot of trust for Kyoshiro.

Attached: 11[1].png (910x1300, 342K)

Oda has lost his touch.

Wano worst characters

>Yasu
>Toko
>Shinobu
>Hyo
>Queen
>Orochi

Create more characters for people to say
>FUCK THESE NEW CHARACTERS I WANT TO SEE MORE OLD CHARACTERS
yeah great idea

>How did we go from WCI to this?
How did we go from Seducing Woods to the Tea Party? Patience my friend. We have Orochi, Kyoshiro, Law, Zoro, Hiyori, Toko, and Brook heading to the same location, once of which is supposed to be dead to the entire country.

I'm slow as shit but I just noticed Shutenmaru has the same tattoos as Hyou.

Attached: atty.png (670x438, 132K)

NANI

Attached: 1523603750417.png (480x610, 412K)

Leather chewing goat.

WHAT
it never happened to me in 20 years that i completely forgot any character in the manga

is this some kind of reverse mandela effect?

I think franky and brook are the most boring nakama.
I would rather that Pauly has joined

Attached: 1522261116887.png (200x196, 46K)

i have yet to meet a character in Wano that I like, either design or character wise.
The Tengu is kinda cool design-wise, but still too grotesque.
Kyoshiro comes close, but I need to see more of him.
Everyone else is just a grotesque caricature with one-dimensional motivations. That twist with the ugly old hedgehog man last chapter had ZERO impact on me

Brook is best strawhat along with Usopp.

Agree with this. I haven't been able to enjoy One Piece since Marineford. People may rightfully complain about Togashi's chapters, but every One Piece chapter now is crammed with small, detailed panels full of exposition, making them a chore to read. Every chapter takes like 30 minutes to go through unless you're speed reading. For as much as Oda tried to copy Dragon Ball, he sure couldn't get the pacing and page composition right. It was already a problem pre-timeskip but less pronounced and at least the plots were more interesting. Also the fights are really terrible now, again because of the crammed panels.

The best part about One Piece has always been the characters and that's what hooked people in before the world building got complex. But the characters seem like complete caricatures now. Compare Luffy of East Blue with Luffy now; Luffy in East Blue could actually keep his mouth shut. Now the only thing keeping people interested is the lore which is why every chapter feels like an exposition dump and why the only thing people get hyped about is more world building. There's just something off about the series

Attached: 35.jpg (778x983, 140K)

>Franky
Agreed, Oda just made him 2big after the timeskip and cannot physically fit him in enough panels anymore.
>Brook
Shit taste
>Paulie
Shit taste, Pedoburg would've been best

Attached: Pedoberg.png (985x1109, 1.52M)

mark my words. Wano will go down as one of if not the worst Arc in One Piece.
The fight against Kaidou, if you can call it that, will be a joke.

But afterwards it will pick up again.

Attached: cptblack.jpg (720x578, 39K)

Nah. After LOL JAPAN it will LOL SWEDEN with Elbaf.

Big Mom is gonna carry over all the way to Elbaf, isn't she? Elbaf is where that Caramel thing occurred so she'll regain her memories or something.

No way, she's getting one shotted by Kaido.

I 100% don't understand the timeframe in this arc.
In this chapter, Brook is in Ringo, and he's telling Zoro and Komurasaki all about the witching hour boy which was caught in the morning.
But, he also said he went to check out on Nami and Robin in the bathhouse yesterday. Does that mean Brook has to constantly make it between Ringo and Flower Capital everyday? And what about the well he's haunting, is there a village around it or is it in bumfuck nowhere?
And when did he exactly move from the Flower Capital to Ringo.
And how did he get by so fucking fast, when it's taking Chopper's group an entire fucking day to make it from Kuri to Udon in a goddamn crocoshark. Which in the previous chapter, we saw were RIGHT outside the prisons.
And now it's morning, and they're nowhere to be seen.

I don't get it, I really really don't get this timeline.

Attached: brook.png (916x383, 211K)

also they organized a huge island-wide burial in like half a day?

What is Big Mom going to do now?
Chopper lied to her with the food in Udon.
Linlin hates liars
Luffy has eaten everything

holy fuck a madman has appeared

Oda is a hack, nothing new.

AND the execution which was set immediately.

He's a one arc character, don't focus on him too much

Is one piece worth getting into? I got around 65 episodes of bleach done and fond it pretty boring. I hear 1 piece is good but 1000 episodes is quite a bunch

W-wait what's this?

Attached: jump manga series sales by their latest 3 volumes.png (1600x900, 793K)

she won't hate Chopper, since by a stroke of luck there was technically O-shiruko there at some point. She'll either snap at Queen or Luffy, probably the latter. If she stays hostile to him there wouldn't have been much point to the setup with amnesia, so they'll probably have some sort of agreement to keep peace for now, maybe directing her towards Kaido.

Basically, I think that the amnesia arc was made directly to get her to interact with Kaido and resolve whatever personal debt plot-point they had set up at the end of WCI. Who knows where it will go from there, Kaido is a sorry drunk and Linlin is pure/moe right now, so maybe it will come out on good terms. I doubt it will be straightforward though, the end of the arc will be an absolute clusterfuck of interweaving plot points IMO

What ? Kyoshiro started to organize it after he killed Komurasaki.
Again, Kyoshiro recommended Orochi to kill Yasu on the spot.

Rate my husbando

1.Phoenix wright
2.Sebastian Michaelis
3.Hawks
4.Law
5.Aizen

Based Chainsaw Man

"GO ACE"
ACE IS ALIVE CONFIRMED

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-183558.jpg (1080x1920, 1014K)

You scared me a moment there, thought this is a case of "On break next week".

Based and salespilled though.

Attached: 1540387483285.png (785x644, 670K)

>O-Toko is a PINK haired princess

Attached: 1556266050638.jpg (636x466, 18K)

Well, I mean, it IS Golden Week next week, so...

Attached: goldenweek.png (536x415, 57K)

it's faster to read than watch, so if you prefer to read manga you'll be better off.

Id recommend watching the anime until the end of Alabasta, or at least the end of the Arlong arc, which is about 30 episodes. If you're not really into it by then, then it's up to you if you want to keep going.

One you get past the timeskip though, look into One Pace, it's a fancut that removes a lot of filler. The post-TS arcs really slog on much more than the earlier ones, so a lot of people burn out. One pace condenses a 100-episode arc down to about 20, so it really does help, but you do miss some of the flavor scenes, although it mostly just cuts useless reaction shots and othrr time-consuming filler bs.

tldr: Watch until the end of Alabasta (ep. 130), or at least the end of Arlong Park (ep. 44)

Toko is useless
Her father sold her to a brothel

Just read a few chapters / watch a few episodes and continue if you're entertained or see potential.

Attached: youneverknow.png (243x216, 48K)

Literally stated in the chapter. Tying a guy up to a pole takes no time, but broadcasting does. Luckily Kyoshiro is making high iq moves.

Attached: High IQ Kyoshiro.png (799x353, 144K)

Is it just me or is nothing really have the same heart and passion as it used to? Not just One Piece, other manga, video games, music, movies. Everything just gives me the feeling that things are just being made for the sake of making things. People say One Piece is soulless now, that’s how I feel about everything currently being made. Even HxH I feel doesn’t have any soul or passion anymore. Am I the only one that feels this way?

you're getting old and you can botice consumerist pandering more than you used to. It happens to every generation, and the advent of the modern internet just exposes you to even more of it

One Piece bad fathers

1.Judge Vinsmoke
2.Yasu (he sold toko)
3.Yasop
4.Dragon
5. Big Mom 42 husbands

>things are just being made for the sake of making things
*selling
Welcome to capitalism.

This. Soul AND steaks.

When is One Piece Warrior 4 coming?
I want to fight Jack, Cracker and Katakuri

Cool. Also how is the powerscaling in it? I just got finished with DBS and im tired of shit writing

Well capitalism has been around for a while now but I feel like this soullessness of media happens withen the last decade or so

not an argument

When did I ever claim it was?

It's basically a given he'll be won over by Luffy.

Since the '90 in the harder form.
Besides, quality stuff that wasn't stomped down to appeal to an as large as possible audience still exist, it just often can't compete in case of marketing.

Whitebeard, Garp, Dragon.

definitely not DB tier, it's actually pretty alright. Things get a little fucky sometimes, but it's not too prevalent. A major arc involves a much stronger opponent getting type-countered by a much weaker one, and there's an entire arc devoted to the strongest people in the world having a fight around the MC, with him making an impact despite being pretty weak in comparison, in a non-asspull way. Most of the powerlevel stuff gets introduced after the timeskip, and even then it doesn't factor in too much besides letting characters that don't have broken devil fruits be strong.

Theres a lot of creative stuff in fights (by shonen standards, anyway) like finding type weaknesses early on, Alabasta especially. Luffy is never the strongest person in the arc, he's usually neck deep in shit and barely escapes, although it's usually not an aspull and pretty satisfying. It's definitely not DB, Naruto or Bleach-tier

>Big Mom 42 husbands
Didn't she literally fuck them and then imprison them? I'm pretty sure Oda said something about this in an SBS.

Putting it this way, characters introduced in the first 100 chapters as major badasses are still some of the top 10 strongest people in the world.
There's obviously powerups and shit for the main cast but they don't just blow past every arc's main antagonist in strength every time like in a lot of other series.

Oda has lost his smell

You guys know the actual reason why post TS isn’t like this, I assume, is because after the Marineford boom, WSJ told Oda to make One Piece appeal more to kids, making everything goofier, the plot slot simpler, and character gags more prevalent. Not saying it’s a good thing or bad thing, I’m just saying you grown men are yelling at a children’s manga.

Well, they are retarded. One Piece's readerbase is dominated by adults.

fishman was a mess , dressrosa was a mess this shit is a mess

None of those guys and even I'm feeling I'm simply reading OP just because I have done so nearly every week for over the past decade.

Was excited for Wano but to be honest the story telling has really drained the hype from it for me.

>it was my understanding that Momousagi and Chaton were one of those people that the marines brought in
Pretty sure they're not.

I don't think so

Attached: 1556179366307.jpg (388x654, 420K)

>after the Marineford boom, WSJ told Oda to make One Piece appeal more to kids
Is that true or are you just full of shit?

Attached: morgans.jpg (209x360, 23K)

fucking newfags One Piece was always retarded.
>appeal to kids
yeah, child trade, patricide, cannibalism

I think it might have quite a bit to do with the fact that Oda never intended for the series to be this long and I feel he has already done that which was clear in a story telling sense in his mind.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

>DESPITE MAKING UP 13%

Awesome ill definitely give it a shot

It doesn't help either that the anime animation has become shit and bloated to stretch out time.
>Read through a hype fight in the manga
>Can't wait to see this in the anime or as an amv
>Anime is shit, animation is shit, loads of wasted time dragging out the fight

The last truly good fight to watch was Luffy vs Lucci and was the peak, then after the time skip and the anime was basically toe to toe with the manga it entirely nosedived.

SANJI
SCREAMING

Stop shipping Zoro with the Megitsune, Yea Forums

Tell that to Oda

Attached: Hiyori getting handsy.png (172x169, 26K)

Imagine the smell. Reminder that Zoro bathes once a week and Hiyori is always sweating.

>miniskirt secretary loli
>funny pet in business suit
>mayor in the most beautiful and unique city
>entire island loves him
>he can skip whatever he wants

Iceberg got it made

How much of the capital will Zoro slice apart to save Yasu?

Attached: 056-057.png (1520x1200, 3.28M)

am I the only one that thought those were giant balls and a tiny dick on the thumbnail?

Law will slice in half everyone in the prison, including Zoro, Hiyori, Brook and Yasu.

Steamy Sweaty Sex

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

Yes, why are you thinking about balls and dicks?

I wonder if Oda is happy now that his friend Kishimoto is back.

Reminder that these are the end of arc matchups for Wano.

1. Luffy vs Kaido 1v1
2. Zoro vs Kyoshiro
3. Sanji vs Enhanced Pageone
4. Marco vs King
5. Kid vs Queen

Screencap this

Probably.
From what I can tell most mangaka at least respect each if they're not outright friends. None of that manga war retardation that you see some jackasses trying to push on Yea Forums.

Shut the fuck up Robin, you had your chance. You should've just raped him in one of the hundreds of visits you made to the crow's nest.

>not Carrot vs the Beast Pirates plus Orochi
>not Zoro vs Kuina who ate the Time Time Fruit and entered a timeline where Zoro didn't die from falling off some stairs

>1. Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

Attached: 1524538365710.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Also toad oil. How does toad oil smell?

Imu wants to marry Vivi

Franky is so out of place in the crew, nobody cares about his robotic freak ass. When will he drop die?

Based. I've always hated the design of the Sunny too.

EoS king haki using Strawhats:
>Luffy
>Zoro
>Usopp
>Franky
>Brook

t. Pauliefags

Based. Brook too. Both of them need to fuck off

based. but muh le wacky grandpa xP

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Who?

Cringe, Brook is the best mugiwara by far and fits the spirit of the crew perfectly, unlike a massive faggot such as Sanji.

where are the threads about HxH new chapter?

Worst post ITT and I like to pick on sanjispics

Name a better duo

Attached: cb9bf561fe5465346d60e53c8c9dce3c.png (254x248, 30K)

Attached: b7782db7904de2c942ce7afcb451c046.jpg (717x668, 74K)

t. seething Sanjifag

I can't

Attached: Best Bros.png (681x642, 849K)

>Luffy vs Kaido 1v1
kek
nigga to take down Kaido you will need AT LEAST Luffy, Law, Kid and Zoro

1 on 1, always bet on kaido dude

I don't want to see sad Toko bros...

who's gonna protect her smile?

Attached: bromance.jpg (500x3548, 869K)

Post the og trio.

Attached: 1554516279150.jpg (426x417, 99K)

Her new parents

Attached: One Happy Family.jpg (925x431, 48K)

>Oda can't draw older women without making them monsters
Fucking fag.

Luffy doesn't even have faith in Zoro, as shown in Whiskey Peak

Is this what she wears when she wants to go lesbian mode?

fucking mongoloid

Attached: fwjxyhx0k7vz.jpg (971x641, 148K)

More like he knows he can't kill Zoro because he has faith in his abilities. Luffy would never go all out against anyone else on his crew because they couldn't take it.

Tsuru?

DON'T DO IT TOKO

Attached: tumblr_oa94nqAYTr1u4hshao5_r1_400.gif (400x225, 486K)

Attached: 83340ed2431351dc7dcb7af88bf1f305.jpg (1080x1080, 244K)

Someone get this poor woman a washcloth so she can hide her horniness!

Attached: sad_toko.png (327x227, 69K)

Wano is boring. Oda has lost his touch

Simpler times.

Attached: 1437322107994.png (780x1200, 1.08M)

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1554070222609.png (688x474, 285K)

>not picking up rare face Nami

The original 2.

Attached: 001.jpg (1560x1200, 2.05M)

Attached: NamiBeforePlasticSurgery.png (1280x949, 1.77M)

Didn’t Sanji already achieve his dream of seeing the all blue? Like the half way point of the grand line was pretty much that

Attached: Hiyori angry.png (254x212, 23K)

God I miss the old designs so much.

Based CoC trio

Attached: og trio.jpg (1122x1278, 328K)

The og duo

Attached: sevengodsofpirate.png (569x588, 374K)

I wonder why Oda changed his plans of introducing Arlong in the second chapter (or why it got rejected). Would have been hype imo.

Attached: d1rafJBQ_o.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

>Luffy vs Kaido 1v1
Luffy will be the last one standing but the fight will be a team up

Ugleh

Attached: 28a5324a4a95d9761f3c61c158fb78d3c5dcf8ac_hq.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

When are we finally going to see the other Gods of Pirate? It's been who knows how long since we've seen only two of them.

What's with the OG trio and dragons?

Attached: Chapter_32.png (1224x1750, 1.86M)

Forget about big tiddies, the real mistake is the long hair.

This looks like this was traced from the anime

apparently his editor didn't want him to, perhaps because he thought fishmen weren't cool enough

Attached: Chapter_449.png (1023x726, 1.28M)

Oda is a known tracer

God tier foreshadowing for Momo joining the crew.

you're full of shit

>we were literally introduced to his character only 1 chapter ago

Attached: 1550470284306.png (499x338, 38K)

Oda cocksucker

Attached: Chapter_526.png (1650x1200, 3.61M)

Didn't read but
>Nothing happens: the chapter.
I agree. Except for Hiyori being a slut.

>yasopp
>bad
his wife convinced him to join shanks.

Nami's still cute while Luffy and Zoro look JUST

update this

Attached: 125.jpg (204x226, 21K)

I hope Oda designs the heroes vs villains volume covers for Wano in this artstyle

no way fag

She can just use Zoro's face instead

This. OP is getting worse each chapter

One Piece is the best manga to ever exist

ayo hol' up bitch, what did you call me?

Attached: 1536607754900.png (1280x720, 752K)

You never speak english ooga booga. But of course a neanderthal would eat his meat raw

based

faggot

Attached: missgw3.jpg (544x408, 50K)

Why is it losing 1.2M sales in 5 years then?

Would Nami have jumped on Luffy's dick if his IQ was 30 points higher?

based
cringe

>Would Nami have jumped on Luffy's dick if One Piece was a Seinen?
Yes

The Jury's still out on Yasu, this is a thing that'd happen a lot in olden Japan, Yasu actually sold her to a wealthy place to live an easy life in the capital, as opposed to starving in Ebisu with him.

Cope

This reminds me of happy, where everyone is dressed like bdsm bugs.

Attached: 1555047758061.png (142x131, 18K)

Hyori touching Zoros steaks will fix it.

One Piece is dying

Attached: 1517159487619.jpg (721x861, 182K)

seething

Of course we will, dumbass

>They will kill you, TOO
Toko...
Toko had a hard life...
She's talking about her mom right?

Attached: toko.png (672x392, 126K)

I think thats hiyori saying they will kill you

Attached: 1369482100210.jpg (292x302, 25K)

mmmm luffy's meaty toes

Piss off ESLnigger, or I will kill you, and then kill your mom TOO!

I'm still not sure if that's Toko or Hiyori speaking but I'm wondering about her mom anyway.

Quit speedreading.

Attached: Muh haki.png (619x635, 336K)

Nami in qipao is pretty cute

But he did cut her. She was bleeding.

ehh, Fem-Sakazuki is kinda foxy all things considered. Fem-Kuzan looks like an MtF, the other two look like kind old grannies, especially fem-Issho,

>can't understand dialogues in a kid story
based brainlet

"A blade that injures ALL that it touches isn't really a sword".

Thats a metaphor you nigger

quit overthinking

Robin and choppa desu soi-pai

can you post the rest of it?

He was talking figuratively you human waste

you wanted older women who don't look like hags? here they are

>What the fuck, why can't this hack explain anything?
>Explains things
>What stop over thinking it

Fucking brainlets.

Sad that it's difficult to tell who is talking every time when in japanese you can tell without even looking at the drawing.

He cut through her but his blade phased through all of her organs like when Zoro tried to cut the leaf. Essentially meaning he didn't damage her at all.

Retard.

faggot

Attached: Unbenann.png (1162x1763, 3.15M)

You're a really moron, aren't you.

sure

Attached: 7EoHqxQx_o.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

he cut her but not deeply idiot, even east blue hoodlum could do that.
no need for pretentious bullshits.

Oda has lost his touch

Brainlet

Or just watch that Part 3 jojo episode of some enemy of the week killing a npc without harming the cow

your mum is dying

Then tell that to the fucks asking how she lived, idiot.

Nothing happened

Oda has not lost his touch you faggots.
One Piece was always shit, you're just noticing now.

Oda has lost his stakes.

who cares with the other, i'm only disgusted with your pretentiousness.

all rise for tanjihado lofulamingo

IT USED TO HAVE SOUL!

can someone edit this picture to make Robin and Nami's feet look better? wtf is this shit

Attached: wtf.png (217x156, 70K)

One Piece turned to shit when it turned from martial arts with weird super powers to Dragon Ball.

Where are the crew interaction Oda you fucking hack

>I'm a aggresive person
>I sort of take advantage of that personality
Nami confirmed to be Oda self insert

>tfw no steaks

Attached: 129864531253.png (201x197, 7K)

Thats some Brie Larson shit

here

Attached: 1566663.jpg (324x473, 44K)

Who has the worst outfit?

I think Sabo, Hawkins and Apoo have the worst outfit..

Attached: e28ff3df-34b2-4874-9f95-f567169b9970.jpg (906x960, 283K)

Act 1

Did ruffy find the treasure yet?

Supernovas' outfits are just recolors of their original outfits(except for Law)...

Attached: 1555803227725.jpg (776x1054, 125K)

yes

Attached: 1549818366486.png (490x487, 627K)

forget new editors, we need butchers!

the colour of sabo's coat is some seriously heinous shit

Luffy is asexual like OP fans

So... is there any coloured canon picture of her with green hair? I picture everybody in Wano with black hair. I hope this is not some Vinsmokes 2.0, where they should be all
superior aryan genes blonde but got those stupid hair colours.

They're already working in the kitchen, can't you smell it?

Bege is the only one who looks good

He likes meat and women's meat is tasty

user, I...

Attached: 00[1].jpg (904x1300, 1.71M)

>Zoro gets shipped with the whore of the whole country
>Somehow Sanji is the cuck

Attached: 1554264505806.png (692x600, 64K)

Attached: 1555556682441.jpg (1456x2272, 708K)

Oda has lost his tush

Nami finds ugly old men, water vapour, prepubescent dicklets, and obese animals more sexually attractive than Sanji.

Didn't Oda say somewhere that he was avoiding the boring old Japan colors in favor of puke rainbow like the rest of the One Piece world?

Oda is very redpilled on women, nothing is more unattractive to them than thirsty betas except for ultra desperate girls like Pudding