Isekai Quartet

episode 4 preview

youtube.com/watch?v=X-63uEK75Ew

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: D479y9DUUAEI5os.png (804x762, 392K)

2 worst MCs

nah that'd be Ainz and Subaru

>more tanya

It's a good episode

Nah that'd be Kazuma-NEET-lolicon and Edgy-Subaru

>ainz and shalltear rekted by aqua
>albedo rekted by rerugen
is tanya going to 1v1 ainz and reinstate him as the corporate slave he always was

Attached: sadists.jpg (1049x720, 276K)

Attached: D5DzPW3UYAIwO84.jpg (2048x1536, 420K)

Tanya can sniff out a salaryman from 100 miles away. Momonga doesn't stand a chance.

Are the cats gonna bang?

Well Tanya is a veteran salaryman while Ainz is just a subordinate.

buy isekai and isekai accessories

Attached: D4_lgwsWsAExG7s.jpg (1024x512, 103K)

Based on this preview that I read, Tanya and Ainz (Doesn't know what's going on) confrontation, but the situation changes when Ainz says something to Tanya. While Subaru and Kazuma seemed to suspicious with each other. It is likely the two will realize that they're both japanese that got transported to another world.

You misspelled "best".

>While Subaru and Kazuma seemed to suspicious with each other. It is likely the two will realize that they're both japanese that got transported to another world.
What was the give away? That they all speak Japanese?

All Tanya has to do is demand a fully completed and annotated report by 3AM on Saturday and Ainz's Japanese racial ability sleepless drone will activate. Nazarick is doomed.

The HR department is the worst enemy of the lowly salaryman wagecuck. He was doomed before the battle even started.

Attached: D5DzPW4UcAEF0JM.jpg (2048x1536, 493K)

>Megumin on the merch
>has had 3 frames in the show
How shameless

Looks like a good meal for bulking

Ainz about to get BTFO by another MC. How will Ainzfags recover?

Attached: D4lEQGTUIAEAKG6.jpg (2048x1536, 569K)

>smiley fries
Why are japs so based

Probably their names or amaybe Subaru's clothes that Kazuma noticed from episode 2.

Once you put furikake on boiled rice there is no going back

Well the preview said that the confrontation changes when Ainz say something to Tanya, but we don't know what it is that he said to her.

Albedo and Rem are pretty getting along in this preview. Both of them are demons after all, but different type of demons.

Right how can we recover, how dare they place Ainz and his guardians amongst people they can decapitate in 000000000000.1 second. How dare they nerf Shalltear who would have captured a female as a sex slave or Cocytus who would strike first and ask questions later or Demiurge who literally has a passive like whatever mind control Erich used last episode. Also still waiting for an episode with Megumin asking to become Ainz student after he shows his [Nuclear Blast]

>lettuce with a bit of oil
>frozen smiley face potateos
>that dry looking schnitzel
>boiled sausage
>rice??????? with a german meal
That is one sad looking meal.

God that tracksuit faggot is an insult to Kazuma.

nah, there's not much nutritional value in the sausages and the cutlets are rarely cut thick
youre paying for the waitress , but the food wasn't that bad from my experience

Attached: D4_6uExUwAEVcLL.jpg (986x1023, 131K)

>Megumin asking to become Ainz student after he shows his [Nuclear Blast]
Probably at the talent show.

>Scary demonic skeleton man in the middle of qt3.14s
What's the meaning of this? Why this combination?

Attached: 1556070116881.jpg (1124x633, 127K)

Kinda makes me want something like Walfas for this.

They had to cover the blank space and Ainz is the biggest character (Not counting Cocytus, which they wouldn't put there because he isn't a main character and would somehow look worse)

>lettuce with a bit of oil
Looks like boiled or stir-fried cabbage to me.

>rice??????? with a german meal
Just accept Japs eat rice with everything.

>Still some desk free in the Class room
So the other MC om other Isekai will for in the last episode to joke like : "Im too late"

That's easy. They're putting the best and most popular characters from each of the series on to the shirt to increase the sales of the merchandise.
The other user is just retarded so don't mind him.

Attached: 1555981210341.jpg (705x705, 137K)

Then why is Ram on it?

NTR.

So who sits on the MC seat?

Cocytus, right? Either that or Ram.

It'll be a funny twist if it ends up like that.

You gotta be brimming with OLD MAN sexual energy to NTR with that many young girls at once. And Ainz being a sex driveless no benis skeleton I don't think he's up to the task.

Cocytus doesn't sit on the seat. Cocytus IS the seat.

I watched all of Konosuba and Overlord in a week just to see more Tanya. This is a fun show and I'm glad I did it

make sure to watch all of Ple-Ple-Pleidas too

nah, shalltear is a seat

Attached: 5billion IQ.png (248x203, 37K)

That thumbnail
>Isekai?
>Isekai.

Shalltear was only used as a chair as punishment. Cocytus offered himself up as a chair willingly.

I mean, Cocytus has repressed perverted thoughts, so it makes sense that he would do that

Read Overlord’s LN if you have the time, only watching the anime is doing yourself a disservice. Also, the anime skips or doesn’t explain a decent portion of what’s happening.

Does he even have genitalia?

Attached: full nude.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

YES! NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS!

Attached: DA67CFF3-EBEB-4361-B72D-9292EB073CD7.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Of course he does, he just hides it since it's his weak spot

i cant wait for the season to be over and never see this threads again

Doesn't Kazuma go to the brothel all the time though?

Looks like Ainz finna gonna boutta get DABBED on
again

Attached: 1555067160019.jpg (706x720, 95K)

dream brothel

Is it true that Kazuma have a small peepee? Or is it just the cold weather?

Attached: 1556040873547.png (371x410, 267K)

That shirt is pretty shitty and I can't imagine anyone wearing it. I have no idea what that thing on the right is. The bag is pretty cool though.

Checking it out now. Thanks, user

I actually fucked up when watching it and watched season 3 before I saw season two. Didn't feel like I missed much, but I planned to read it after I finished the Youjo Senki LN

And the aquashits arrived, this thread is going to shit now

Go back to season 1 and watch Darkness' reaction to seeing Kazuma's pp. He's probably average. Aqua's reaction can be explained away with Kazuma being a grower rather than a shower, as well as women in general being disgusted by dicks and thinking average = small.

Attached: 1457656014580.jpg (1600x859, 117K)

Hey, I'm not Aquafag, bro, so don't call me that.
I've just finished the show and it's a genuine question that I have, because of Aqua's reaction.

Attached: 1555821494350.png (240x193, 28K)

I thought she was just reacting to the thing Megumin wrote.

is this any good?

Considering she got used by everyone in the barn every night it is very well possible. I would assume after that she would be the person most well acquainted with the average penis size of men.

she was laughing at that being called Excalibur.

Megumin calls it "Excalibur" and she's had more experience with it than anyone

Attached: kazumin.png (1268x1802, 1M)

No its not, everyone is just deluded because the chibi characters. Dont watch it.

I'm the other guy and I wouldn't call myself an Aquafag either. I just love making fun of Boney Bois.

Doesn't that just mean she likes to have it berried deep in her ass?

Why is Overlord so overrepresented in this and Re:Zero so underrepresented?

The episodes are like 10 minutes long, so we only have like 30 minutes of total content so far which hasn’t been enough to say really whether it’s either good or bad.

I can only tell you it’s not horrible.

It's a comedy. Re:Zero's characters have little comedy potential.

OVERLORD BROS WHERE YOU AT

Yes it is, don't listen to the nofunfag.
If you've watch most of the show then you'll have a good time. Go watch the 3 episodes and come back here to talk with us.
If not then you're probably a pleb anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Attached: 1555795491871.jpg (1000x1414, 252K)

Presumably because the writers like Overlord, and Re:Zero is only included to draw in a wider audience.

I like how Shalltear is consistently unabashed about being on the slow side and not too insecure to ask questions. A lesser person would pretend they understand everything perfectly.

Attached: beyond.png (1368x772, 1.49M)

ALL GLORY TO THE GREAT TOMB OF NAZARICK AND AINZ OOAL GOWN

Usually in anything like this, budget and availability determines who has the most spoken lines

Fuck off Aqua, nobody likes you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-165232.png (2048x1748, 1.46M)

Chairs don't need to pretend to be intelligent.

Don't worry Ainz-sama is good at dealing with scary little girls.

Attached: 69553709_p1.jpg (1748x2480, 973K)

>One person says it’s shit, another person says it’s great, a 3rd person says it’s “meh”

G-gee thanks guys

the average and slightly below average know where they stand and tend to be realistic about it, it's the slightly above average who build palaces of delusion to protect their pretension to being far above average

Cute!

Attached: [Anon] Pure Pure Pleiades - Fugitive Clementine 01 [E1EA12D8].mkv_snapshot_08.40_[2019.04.18_11.47.0 (852x480, 70K)

it's worse than pleidas, but it's fun.

Attached: one sticker.jpg (565x543, 18K)

Attached: 6d861208-8d67-48db-a530-552364978473.png (255x255, 115K)

it's better than pleidas, but it's still shit

I am surprised he hasn't noticed how similar her voice is to Tanya's.

Attached: f40d5c79-f894-444c-900c-b6e546c3c8ea.jpg (720x720, 42K)

It’s equal to pleidas, but it’s average

That’s simply untrue. The Overlord crew has only really been funny when they’ve gotten to interact with the Konosuba cast. The Re:Zero characters haven’t gotten any opportunity so far to interact outside their group and have had to completely come up with their own jokes which have at least been better than when the Overlorders interact just with each other.

Attached: 7CBAC83A-0967-4635-911C-F500592BA696.png (1280x720, 878K)

Ram has been completely carrying the Re:Zero cast so far. More confirmation that she is best girl.

Attached: 0D5696CF-A1B9-4F59-BD7D-A8C05C620BC8.gif (498x378, 1.4M)

Wait, when did she get a voice?

hes just shilling his product

Attached: muh rune weapons .jpg (632x1066, 104K)

Ram being a bitch is pretty standard, as is really their only comedy potential.

The overlord crew had some potential atleast with the Ainz/Demiurge dynamic, and the Ainz/Albedo/Shaltear dynamic. And the whole fact that they are demonic monsters that stick out like a sore thumb in the class of (mostly) humans or humanoids.

The swastika is a nice touch.

nope

I’m just saying the idea that there is no comedy potential for Re:Zero to interact with the others is patently false, they just haven’t milked the cow yet. It looks like we’re finally gonna get to see Kazuma and Subaru do some shit together, but there’s also Emilia/Megumin VA shinnannigans to be had, as well as Subaru loliconning Tanya.

FUNi is a madmen in getting EVERYONE back to reprise their roles in the dub

Sorry, I didn't look close enough. I thought that was Clementine at first glance.

Attached: IMG_20151009_102712.jpg (552x467, 141K)

Clementine isn't scary you silly.

Attached: pretty flowers.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Attached: D4_6uEhUYAAEVZ4.jpg (1023x835, 148K)

It’s been alright. I’d say the biggest problem though has been wasted potential and too much time spent on exposition.

After episode 1 aired, anons started coming up with a whole bunch of great jokes and ideas they’d like to see in the show which honestly would have been better than what the show has actually done so far. They did at least capitalize on the Aqua/Ainz fight, but not really much else yet.

if clem doesn't show up for a quartet episode, i'm rioting kadokawa

>Clementine gets to be in an episode for 2 seconds

Attached: Overlord Ple Ple Pleiades (OVA) 720p.mkv_snapshot_18.31_[2019.04.18_11.06.16].jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I haven’t actually watched the dubs of any of these shows, how decent or terrible are they?

This is canon to me, Neia should have had thick eyebrows.

t. butthurt ainzfag because aqua is stronger than him

>Re:Zero's characters have little comedy potential.
It depends on how much they use the characters. It should be noted that Re:Zero is a series that has gradually had the humor stripped from it in every adaptation. Rem and Ram will probably wind up carrying the humor. Ram's a huge bitch and yandere for Roswaal. Rem's also a bitch and a total stalker. Emilia is retarded, Betty is bratty, and Subaru is obnoxious.

>emilia and aqua got replaced by the true heroines
hahahahhah

For me it’s I’m rioting if they don’t abuse Subaru’s return from death at least once for some shtick. All I’m asking for is just ONE (1) time travel gag, but I genuinely think they won’t have the balls to touch that pandora’s Box.

Attached: BCC615D7-A33E-44FE-A6F5-C385FA76C8B8.jpg (597x490, 194K)

Attached: D4SayhuUwAE99kz.jpg (671x1000, 112K)

It was small, but in one of the store exclusive short stories he got it inadvertently enlarged (a witch doctor that removed a watermelon seed from his stomach does it as a free service while Kazuma is magically put to sleep for surgery).

bigger than Ainz's

2 best

Rezero and Konosuba are carrying this show

So Overlord has the cheapest cast?

>Rezero
>carrying the show

They've had like 2 scenes of only them, and almost no interactions with the others
If anything Overlord and Konosuba (Mostly Aqua) are carrying the show

Which character would be the fastest to use Subaru as a reset button if shit suddenly goes tits up?

Probably Tanya

Threadly reminder that Ainz X Aqua is the patrician choice for men of great intelligence.

Attached: IQ Threads.png (1253x356, 60K)

first half overlord and tanja
2nd half konochads and Re:chads

They don't have to do anything. Just interacting with each other puts them ahead of Overlord/Youjo Senki's roles so far. Ainz and co hasn't done anything of interest other than have Demiurge do his sasuga Ainz and be a sandbag for Aqua(which was all Aqua)

Ram, I guess. Especially because this appears to be Chibi Ram rather that canon Ram, exaggerating her disdain for Subaru.

Neia-chan has beady criminal eyes! How shameful!

Attached: 1554346055763.png (1181x1748, 1.97M)

>it turns out Subaru can reset time upon death because that was the wish he asked Aqua/Eris to grant for him in the afterlife but they erased his memory of it as one of the conditions

Would never happen, but would be kino

Do you think she'd keep the visor on during sex?

>chad tier
Overlord
Konosuba
>alright tier
Tanya
>total fucking melvin tier
RE: Zero

>Kazuma vs Ainz is the real 1v1 power level fight
But why would Ainz do that if it means risking that he'll refuse to kiss Albedo?

Attached: 1555437479552.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Visor stays on no matter what. She'd also probably call you daddy without realizing it and feeling really embarrassed after.

I'm very okay with this.

Attached: 1512676080560.jpg (321x294, 18K)

> It was Subaru's wish
> Not
> Subaru was such a pathetic asshole he was cursed to eternal death.

Albedo is a succubus that literally has never had sex and has been brainwashed into only desiring a man that will literally never fuck her. Her existence being pure existential suffering is literally a major plot point, at least it will be if Maruyama ever gets off the fucking boat.

Attached: 1554378869265.png (1267x1109, 903K)

No one really made anything of interest yet, except for their introductions, Aqua hurting Ainz (And Shalltear) and Demiurge explaining the obvious situation they were in
Almost everything else feels like filler

>The Youjo Senki supporting cast

Why did they even bother to include them? Literally nobody remembers anyone from the show except Tanya and Viktoriya

Attached: 1549603017581.png (540x438, 289K)

Was she still a virgin before Ainz changed her settings or did changing her backstory change her sexual experiences as well?

What else were they supposed to fill those chairs with?

She couldn't ride the bicorn in season 2 or 3, i don't remember because she was a virgin

B-bros, will Ainz finally get a win this time against Tanya? I don’t know how much more bullying our guy can take.

Attached: 9EC7E373-78E7-4EC9-8901-FFC5B4F4FBCB.jpg (607x608, 147K)

I have no idea. I didn't think it's ever been brought up but she is confirmed to be a virgin because she couldn't ride the bicorn in volume 8.
Also nice trips. Witnessed.

Attached: 1552346478439.gif (540x644, 897K)

Right, but I'm asking if Ainz changing her setting also potentially undid the 2 million cocks she would have ridden in her "backstory".

Every time the Re:Zero or the Konosuba(minus Darkness) cast talk is the best. A shame Ainz's character doesn't let his seiyuu use his full power and wide range, the rest of his group are nobodies with uninteresting voices.

>take 4 episodes of an anime
>split it up and make a season out of it
SASUGA, KADOKAWA-SAMA

No she wasn't as her setting was that she was a huge slut. Ainz changing the setting before they got isekai'd made her a virgin

>Confession arc SOON

I think she was probably a virgin before too, her creator loved moe-gap so the idea was virgin slut probably.

Yeah, I think Ainz changed it retroactively. Since all guardians were NPCs in the game and therefore had no real "past".

Wasn't the gap moe that she looked pure but was a slut?

She wasn't a "pervert". She was a "slut" the moe gap was that she was strict in public but secretly a gigantic slut

>He doesn't love Albedo's sexy voice ranging from smooth and sultry to flipping her shit
I'd marry the VA just for her voice

I'm glad Ainz is getting put in his place and being out of his comfort zone. He was too invincible in his own series.

Sure it could go either way but the only change was that she loves Ainz, so that shouldn't change her being a virgin or not if Tabula had specified it.
Either way who cares? Maids are the best girls anyway.

How would their gay sex be like?

the only guys i remember from youjo senki apart from tanya and viktorya are the blue hair dude and the zettour

True, but supposedly the manga and LN give the supporting casts much bigger roles than they had in the anime.

I loved her voice as Atui, Lilith, and ghost girl. Her loli roles are also nice. But Albedo's range bugs the hell out of me.

>Maids are the best girls anyway
Wrong
Shalltear is the true best girl

> so that shouldn't change her being a virgin or not if Tabula had specified it.
Ainz erased that she was a gigantic slut from her setting.

Personally I agree, Ainz needs to get sexually bullied by Aqua

Attached: B6F1FEE2-46C0-451B-BC45-83E56770C3CF.jpg (960x1378, 295K)

Yes and that wouldn't change her virginity if Tabula had specified it. Considering his personality he definitely would be the type that would pull "She looks pure, but she's slut. She's a slut but she's actually a virgin"

Oh I thought you were arguing that she WAS a virgin. Because I'm not and I'd have to be in denial and doing mental acrobatics to believe her setting before Ainz changed it implied it

It was at the very last part of her backstory though. It doesn't make sense to write "She's a slut but she's actually a virgin" if you're going to end on "She's actually a slut".

>looks pure
>with those hip windows

Attached: 1556059251560.jpg (726x719, 96K)

But skeles dont have dicks

But he didn't put that in and you're just going with your headcanon. Momonga read it all and it was that she was a slut.

I'm saying that it wasn't specified, so it's stupid to argue about it because it could go either way, since we don't know how the world fills in the blanks. Though I do agree that its most likely that she wouldn't be.

Not even sure why waifufags are upset when Albedo didn't actually exist until after her setting was changed and they went to a new world.

Why would he specify that she's not a virgin after writing she's a huge slut? Are you stupid?

At least Rem made a new friend.

I don't think anyone's upset. The concept of Schrödinger's Slut is just interesting.

>tfw Shalltear was supposed to be maingirl
I'm not even a Shalltearfag but transfering all her good points to Albedo just to make her the main girl feels pretty bad.

There is nothing Schrodinger about it. Just one user reaching hard to deny the obvious because it somehow sullies his waifu and it's kind of sad.

exactly

I wonder if the homunculus maids molest him when he's dressing up.

Attached: 1554019067151.png (800x800, 620K)

This 100%. I love the concept of Ainz getting humbled a bit since he gets constantly fellated in his own series. And conversely, it’d be nice to see Subaru actually have a few bones tossed his way for once since he gets by far the shittiest deal in his series.

The npcs have talked about the conversations that the players had with each other, so they must have "existed" in some sense.

bug > slime > wolf > robot > doppel > dullahan

Recorded text logs. Using the WCI to change her background setting is changing her entire character's past. When they became actual people it merged everything about them(setting, alignments, etc.) to make a personality

I'm expecting good things from their talk.

Attached: 1489265466536.jpg (898x762, 166K)

I think the next episode is the make or break point for the series. How the MCs interact with each other will probably define the course of the show.

I hope we start to get more interactions and jokes.The episodes until now wasted too much time on setups.

Attached: D306WSXVUAI4MjU.jpg (4093x4093, 1.16M)

Attached: D3t0XLoUUAA6dkM.jpg (964x578, 89K)

This, except the thought bubble is coming from Kazuma.

NTR

Where are my overlord bros?

Will they ever stop sucking off ainz? holy hell I know he's the most popular but come on.

>Will they ever stop sucking off ainz?

But he got wrecked by Aqua my dude.

HE HATES IT

Attached: D455HfSUYAAjzpZ.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

I wonder if Kazuma will do his steal! gimmick on one of the other girls, what do think would happen if he stole Tanya’s pantsu? Or what about Albedo’s, that would probably be the most interesting one

albedo is stealing the spotlight now

Who will NTR who?

Regular Nip symbols are hard enough to make out. This script style is killing me

What is this exactly?

this is obviously a pokk that says 83% of nips believe aqua would beat ainz AND his smelly skeleton crew any day of the week

Attached: 1542425328764.gif (750x422, 866K)

Subaru of course

Attached: SubaruThink.png (233x491, 141K)

Emilia, Rem, and Megumin after Kazuma and Subaru decide they’d rather hang out with each other than their harems.

Can he NTR himself?

Attached: D42HnXLUwAcbDch.jpg (500x257, 36K)

More Konosuba characters like Wiz or Eris?

I keep waiting on the inevitable reveal that all the MC's are from another world/Japan.

Attached: 723.jpg (469x359, 20K)

Stop fighting, Subaru is the only shit MC in this show.

You mean Ainz. Subaru is great hipsterkun

>Subaru
>Most stereotypical isekai protag possible
>cries constantly like a little bitch
>"I love Emilia"
>implying this is better than Big Daddy Skeletor

lolno

I dare you to go try and make a thread about it so you can get BTFO just like the hundreds of other Subaru haters who have tried before you.

>Megumin-tan maji tenshi!
>I'm an angel..
>I'm not blushing/feeling bashful~..
>Subaru...

>Most stereotypical isekai protag possible
You clearly haven't watched any of it. Or read any other isekai. Ainz is the closest to stereotypical edgy power fantasy isekai MCs

Isn't the constant joke with Aqua that she's the most OP shit ever when she tries, or half-tries

It's to the point that you sometimes wonder if she's just pretending to be retarded

Kazuma cucked

So why doesn't tracksuit guy go for blue maid? Is he in love with the red maid because she's a tsundere cunt?

Because he's been in love with Satella for 400 years

But he did, he wants both Rem and the silver haired girl, Emilia.

Ainz + Aqua vs everyone else combined, who wins?

Subaru dies a million times until he knows how to coordinate the other people to win.

There's actually lore in Konosuba that Aquas followers actually do recognize her but leave her alone because pretending to be mortal and vulnerable is just her idea of a vacation

She is literally the reverse of Ainz who is a normalfag larping as a Demi Lich

>implying anyone would listen to him

>Ainz who is a normalfag larping as a Demi Lich
I mean, he is a good Lich, just a terrible leader.

Monkeys and typewriters user.

seething

Attached: D2UB10VVAAIrft5.jpg (1183x1437, 334K)

>Ainz is going to steal the show again
Sasuga!

Because Ainz is the main character.

>I have no idea what that thing on the right is.
Phone cover.

What kind of facility can you advertise with a skeleton in a bathrobe

Wow, Megu front and centre.

senior health spa

>Re:Zero cast getting the entire back row
Lucky shitters, those are the most based seats to get.

Tanya and Ainz will team up to defeat the God of Isekai.

Attached: JapaneseTruck.png (800x638, 604K)

Attached: D5DkQtNU0AAm08Z.jpg (2866x2024, 1.13M)

NO AQUA-SAMA

YAMATE

Attached: AINZ.jpg (540x304, 44K)

Oh Megumin is alot more popular than I had thought, 9k range in pixiv to Aqua's 2.6k

how new?

She's on orders from Her superiors to not solo win, but to just assist the hiki neet in his quest to defeat demon king. Mostly She just has fun and tries to not get too stressed about troubles Kazuma gets them into.

>OP shit ever
Yes. As an example normal high level casters in fantasy Australia are limited to only 1-few high level spells per day, Aqua on the other hand has practically unlimited manapool and can spam high level spells like resurrection like they were cantrips. On top of that She has access to sacret metamagic feat that can turn normal spells into broken versions: normal create water = few liters of water, sacret create water = few million tons of water dropping from the heavens at terminal velocity (more destructive than Megumin's explosion, the most destructive offensive spell available to highly dedicated casters that are bound by the normal rules). To make things even more OP Her naturally maxed out stats and divine equipment makes Her more tankier than Darkness (still doesn't like gettign hurt and protests loudly if She does)

what a terribly uncute young woman

There are plenty of popular characters who don't make it close to 10k.

So why do people like and/or hate Subaru?
Actual reasons please, not cuck memes reasons.

Shitposters like parroting opinions and have never finished the series so they tend to come off as retarded when they talk about the characters.

He is annoying and unlikeable. If its on purpose I dont think it was done in a good way.

>tfw I've read all the LNs but watched none of the anime adaptations

Megumin is the size of a thumbtack. An actually big dick would split her in half.

Including Tanya was a huge mistake.

They probably want to promote Tanya's movie

Tanya is there for the sex appeal.

Other than during his meltdown in arc 3 he is pretty good. It's funny how self-inserters/edgy user like to say "if it were me" or believe they have the mental fortitude to abuse RbD.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.36_[2019.01.01_09.1 (1280x720, 89K)

I like Tanya. I don't mind the officers being school staff. Why there's a group of nobodies along with her is a mystery.

The people who hate him usually have an inflated opinion of themselves and lack the self awareness to realize they are just as spergy, non-optimal at decision making, and annoying as Subaru.

The people who love him are aware that’s relatively similar to how they act or at least would have acted at his same age.

Then there’s the people who neither particularly love or hate him who actually ARE bonofide chads who are perceptive enough to understand his character but just don’t relate to him.

Should have included SAO or Isekao Maou or anything from Kadokawa

>tfw isekai quartet S2 will introduce the Shield Hero cast

SAO would be a horrible fit in this show. The characters have the personality of a wet blanket.

He reminds me of certain people in real life.

>rice
Rice is used in some german cooking, but not like that. Stuffed cabbages have rice mixed in with the meat, risotto with cheese, rice pudding, Really though Mashed/roasted potatoes or Spaetzle would have been a better side option. I think the rice being there is more for Japanese tastes. Like how American Sushi is more like Onigiri than Sushi because it's made towards american tastes.

Looks good to me. Rice goes well with almost everything.

It looks pretty good for a high school lunch.

>clem and princess renner blocks your path

Attached: 1451s698590809.jpg (1279x1726, 497K)

Local Goddess defeats edgelord chuuni Salaryman while drunk

Attached: konosuba aqua.jpg (1200x993, 230K)

Shieldfags need to leave.

CUTE AND BASED

god I wish those horse buckets were me.

Doujin when?

>You clearly haven't watched any of it.
Moron everyone and their fucking mother watched Re:zero. All that faggot does is cry EMILIA TAN for over half the show.

>Aqua/kasuma
based bros

You would do the same after seeing the most beautiful beeing in existence

The only one I haven't read is the Re:zero because I don't even know where the start is

>Right how can we recover, how dare they place Ainz and his guardians amongst people they can decapitate in 000000000000.1 second.
Literally no-one is impressed, my friend.

Visha is most underrated girl