JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

6 hours remain

Attached: D4_q2NxUEAEhFqG.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ittZczLzC5U
hlj.com/super-action-statue-leone-abbacchio-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-5-reissue-mdc96601
youtube.com/watch?v=SpGQte6MNGE&list=LLWviOf0JJw7Oj_5ddqBCgqw&index=26&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tYIYIVG64C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cloud is fucking mario showing his middle finger. Turn it sideways, you'll see.

sugoi

tick tock abbafags

Attached: 15541329999.gif (351x338, 1.2M)

Looks like TGT Mario too, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ittZczLzC5U

Attached: today.jpg (80x97, 8K)

I'm really gonna miss Abbacchio you guys

Attached: 15536196129.jpg (981x551, 86K)

Oh boy here we go

Donut or recap episode?

Where the fuck do I watch everything up to now?

well fuck you too mario

Attached: MArio dEaD.jpg (1560x1200, 1.57M)

just torrent them

based

CR

where do i go for the stream? is it stil nyaa?

cd1313

thank you very much!

Can we take a minute to talk about Giorno casually putting his hand down Mistas pants here?

Attached: eba8c2b63491504ff87b93bf40f64d07eeaab6bb_1135649_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.14M)

ABBABROS...

Attached: D4_uCpdXoAAsQqr.jpg (413x549, 29K)

Somebody post THAT pasta

Recap is next week.

I am not fucking ready Abbabros, the animation better be fucking good

Attached: sad times.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Why are you guys acting like this is the last time you'll ever see Abbacchio? There's still the Rolling Stone arc.

>Another fucking recap
for fucking real

Only three recap episodes so far, not that bad if you compare it to other anime. Like Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains, for example.

Attached: very-angery.gif (1000x1000, 2.06M)

Can 20m emerald splash defeat king crimson?

god I hope they dont fuck this up like EOH did

Why does Jojo need so many recaps though? There's still shit to adapt in 10 episodes and I'm worried about the pacing.

It lets them take a break, I guess. Part 4 didn't have a single recap episode, so they rushed a lot of things (remember when Great Days was unfinished on the first episode it aired? stuff like that). If that's the case, I'm glad they can take their time.

Attached: 1491159880302.png (443x576, 213K)

The real question is, can Kakyoin beat anyone who's not a brainwashed minion with no personality?

hey guys animeonly here.

i just want to say im loving this part and it's definitely my favorite so far. abbachio is my favorite character and i can't wait to see him fuck up the boss and become one of giorno's capos. i hope we get a lot more abbachio scenes in the coming episodes.

It's also Golden Week in Japan for the recap

here comes the death of my favourite part 5 character, how fun.

Attached: abba sketch.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Can Thunder Cross Split Attack?
Yeah bro, same here. I'm also incredibly excited for some more Fugo fights as well!

Attached: z5ux7q9.png (1146x1310, 1.14M)

Did DP intentionally make the image a donut?

Abbabros... :(

yes? he sees where the projectiles are coming from, casually steps out of their way and dodges them while in broken time, then goes back to normal time.

t.speedwatcher
did you even notice that fugo left the gang?

>did you even notice that fugo left the gang?
You fool, how could you not see the plan Araki has put forward? Surely Fugo fucks off for a couple of arcs, and then bombastically enters the scene stronger than ever!

RIP the original Giorno hater

Attached: f1x71oaikzt21-1.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Yeah I'm not against recaps, but three recaps aren't a bit too much? Also this I guess

Velma Bruno looks incredibly fuckable

I unironically believe Fugo will come back for an anime original scene. Please DP.

Why is Trish still Trish?

Abbachio is the kind of guy that will ask a 15 year old to drink his piss upon their first meeting and then has the gal to tell Giorno to take shit seriously

>trish is the same

makes it better even

who else would she be? scrappy?

anime only mexican girl here, i love abbachio too and i'm so excited to see his next fights! i saw a cap from the manga of his playing football with some kids, so cute!

Abba I love you so fucking much your my husbando 5ever

Attached: 28EE65DB-0AFD-4424-846C-5AE91749AE44.jpg (800x800, 109K)

Pesci will save us

Attached: JPEG_20190423_152500.png (125x107, 24K)

Scooby Dee

People posting Abbachio memes long before part 5 anime was ever announced feels like yesterday, but here we are, hours from THE episode.
Feels weird desu.

Attached: e2c.png (519x571, 435K)

>Let's just leave Abba by himself while he's uncovering the boss's identity, what could possibly go wrong?
Araki is a hack

>lets just send our members after the gang 1 by 1 instead of teaming up
I know they couldnt have white album and grateful dead working with everybody, but they could have teamed up more

Attached: 1556280691963.jpg (746x616, 495K)

Now that Abbacchio is going to die, people are dumping all their hatred on him.

Is Sardinia a decent place to go on vacation irl? I'm seriously thinking of going there next summer and try to find the exact spot where Abba died.

Top kek.

Attached: 6GUc5l0_d.jpg (640x400, 15K)

So do you anons think it'll do Abbacchio sitting at the cafe before the punch and before we really know what's going on? Or will they only do it afterwards?

Weren't they keeping an eye on where Risotto was? Also Giorno and Mista were watching the roads as far as I recall, I guess they just didn't expect the boss to be able to blend in with a bunch of kids.

Lmao, you're right.

Attached: file.png (956x1700, 1.94M)

I hear it's inaccessible by boat

>it'll do Abbacchio sitting at the cafe before the punch and before we really know what's going on
That would be pretty kino, hope they do it that way. The realization would be so dramatic.

Attached: 1500902180649.jpg (743x800, 99K)

Finally, no more Abbitchio

Yes, it’s quite expensive if you want to stay at costa smeralda.

Thanks, I have issues with my neck and would not have otherwise been able to see it

Wow rude

Attached: leone_abbacchio_17602.jpg (469x469, 48K)

I feel like it wouldn't be too hard as long as they did it right, and framed it as though this is probably a while after the whole face finding thing, and having little snippets in the lead-up to his death, as though he's just remembering recent events.

I guess it'd be obvious after a bit anyway, but doing the slow realisation bit would just let the shock sink in real slow.

Abbacchio should have listened to mista and not taken a piece of cake out of the four given to them.

Attached: 12412421412421.png (395x574, 308K)

Holy moly

Attached: GER_Profile.png (900x1199, 2.84M)

>44

Attached: 1553971149454.png (1200x726, 1.27M)

>44

Attached: 1553878296613.jpg (1024x994, 66K)

doppiochads we’re gonna do it
we’re gonna protect the boss

Haha fuckin durururururu n' shit

Attached: Doppio.jpg (500x500, 215K)

>44

Attached: jojo01_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x358, 53K)

one can only dream.... it'd be cool to find some way to show him in the final episode

There's actually a cool way to show Fugo in the final episode. What if he kills Diavolo in one of his infinite deaths. That'd be awesome.

I don't think it'd be too hard for DP to give him a bit of time in the (presumably) extended epilogue, especially if they have some kind of funeral/mourning thing for Bruno/Narancia/Abbacchio where he could show up.

The anime made it seem more like he really did want to go, or that at least he was very emotional from the fact that he didn't want to, so it doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult to even just get him to show up to Giorno/Mista to reconcile in some way.

>44
fuck

it's an interesting idea, but it'd feel kinda weird just randomly throwing him in there. I havent read PHF, but it'd be nice if DP just showed Fugo maybe reacting to the news that [spoilerDiavolo is dead[/spoiler]

>tfw bossfag
My dear sweet Doppiofags

Attached: 1672327148457.gif (680x679, 525K)

>Six days before 9/11

What did he know?

Araki knew too much.

Attached: 489dd4ad80c9888da2640bcfe4288983cc43c36c_hq.jpg (482x499, 51K)

bro who gives a fuck

feels good being a mistachad

How long until Polnareff shows up?

Attached: 1556208588002.jpg (720x1045, 117K)

2 weeks?

>never appears outside of his part
so much for a chad

We'll hear his voice today probably.

Don't they just get a computer message at this point?

We won't actually SEE Pol till after Green Day though, isn't that right?

My beautiful Abbacchio live forever in my heart

Attached: A75B7CA9-498C-4FF2-B85B-42FA9DB5C9F4.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

This is correct. Two weeks untill you hear his voice, tough it may not sound like him.

that's a good thing. comedic brojos deserve peace and quiet after their part is done unless they want to be polnareff'd

Same

Attached: D4_g8OIU0AAN5jD.jpg (800x1129, 150K)

Dubs of truth. i wish Polnareff had a peacefull life in France

Will they list Polnareff's VA on the episode where he only speaks through a computer? That'll kind of ruin the surprise for animeonlies.

I don't mind talking about it for hours.

They might go the extra step and have his voice be in a computer scrambler type tone.

The one where Giorno converts him into a submissive cockslut?

>implying the average animeonly remembers the name of the voice actor
they could just credit him as "computer voice"

I wish Giorno converted me

Attached: 538AF59F-6F97-4D76-839F-4893568C7379.png (400x800, 349K)

Looks like Giorno cosplaying as Abbacchio

why did he have so little screentime?

Wow, the new episode was shit. Only good thing was the animeonly scene of the boss dabbing on Abbacchio's corpse in the distance while getting a goal for his team.

Yesterday I read the whole 500 pages replies about Dio vs Diavolo but everyone missed the obvious. First lets put how KC and Dio works overall just to make sure again

KC: Lets say I want to stab him in the back 3 times, very fast. Epitaph warns him, he enters skipped time, I stab 3 times, time is deleted so nothing happens. THEN since I dont know anything about the skipped time I try to stab him 3 times as if I was about to do it for the first time. KC positions himself to counterattack, probably behind him, I try to stab fast but KC kills me from behind in one hit.

Dio: Dio stops time. He can do it many times in a row as shown with Polnareff and the driver. Its not a small radius pocket world of time stopped. He stops time. Everywhere.

Without entering in much detail can we assume this is how it works? ok, lets go to Dio.

OK LETS GO

Lets assume for the sake of the argument, that KC nulls stopped time too. We really dont know but lets throw a bone to KCfags since its not relevant to the plot Im going to make.

KC enters skipped time
Dio uses the THE WORLD and punches in skipped time
KC exits skipped time while deleting Dio attack
KC positions himself behind Dio to avoid the attack

TIME STARTS AGAIN

Dio doesnt know time was skipped so he does what he was going to do.
Time stop.
In time stopped he realizes Diabolo somehow was behind him
He is intrigued but ultimately doesnt care, Dio blows Diavolo head with a kick from his good knee, not the bad one

Do you think he played untill the end of the match after he donuted abba?

That's only assuming DIO can just immediately stop time again after doing it before, or if he'd even have the time to realise what happened before Diavolo fucked him up.

The recap episodes aren’t part of the 39 main episodes you fucking nigger

Everyone knows Sardinia is a famous holiday destination, it's also one of the world's favorite vacation spot for billionaires.

>44

Attached: 1552958932257.jpg (415x415, 30K)

fifth reply
saved

Do voice actors know from the start what happens to the characters? Or do they get attached without knowing one day they’re getting the donut

This pic implies Abbachio sleeps with Giorno instead of Bruno and I don't like it.

Whoever hits first has a huge advantage, but I'd say Dio would win anyway due to his healing.

Attached: dummy thicc.jpg (1969x1193, 161K)

I REFUSE I REFUSE I REFUSE I REFUSE I REFUSE I REFUSE!!!

Attached: Abba.jpg (1074x1245, 679K)

Dio can stop time again and many times in a row

They know

I definitely think Dio would end up winning just due to healing/longevity, sure, but I think Diavolo could definitely get some strong hits in there and circumvent DIO's timestop for the most part.

Unless maybe if Diavolo could hold out until daytime or something.

I mean in this case they could just look up the wiki for the character they're playing, but yes, actors/voice actors generally know whats been planned out for their characters, usually just have to sign a waiver saying you wont leak anything though.

Gonna buy some donuts to celebrate lads

And he's no ordinary man, him being a vampire and all. He could probably tank a donut or backchop.

Attached: kingcrimsonham.jpg (484x476, 90K)

We don't really see him spam it though, seems that he needs to wait even if its just for a minute or 30 seconds to do it again, which is more than enough time for Diavolo to get a good hit in.

He can stop time 10 seconds. Im pretty sure he can realize that Diabolo positioned himself behind him in 10 seconds. He doesnt need to understand what happened. He just need to do what he was fated to do. Which is to stop time. For Dio it would be as if KC just moved very fast to his back but doesnt matter because Dio was about to stop time and it affects KC even if he is at his back.

Also those 10 seconds are 10 anime seconds. They are more like 5 minutes of talk and exposition

yes

Fuck you. I'm going to make a Mista dabbing on Doppio gif when you know what happens

>He could probably tank a donut or backchop.
>probably

Attached: King Crimson VS Star Platinum feats.png (618x905, 846K)

Dumb Abbafags. Us Risottochads have been waiting one week to properly mourn him. Thats real suffering.

>He is intrigued but ultimately doesnt care
He absolutely would care. Jotaro moves his finger a centimeter and he was flipping out. Someone bypassing his Time Stop would scare the shit out of him.

Dude wtf? Are you stupid? He did it in a row many times. He doesnt need to rest because he is a vampire he has superhman stamina. Look how the driver tried to exit the car many times. He can do it instantly many times. And here he only needs to do it twice in a row, which is less than that scene

I hope they handle the final scene between Risotto and Bossu well too. That's one of my favorites.

> mfw abbacchio insists that he needs to get back on the bus to go meet his friends

This is the final stop.....

Attached: 1112312421214.jpg (620x348, 45K)

All these edits are incredible, we need a compilation

Well he tanked punches from Star Platinum so he definitely could, I haven't re-read part 3 in a while so I sort of forget this stuff.

Attached: jotarofucksup.jpg (638x1024, 603K)

wasnt it supposed to be a recap episode today?

I assume he can only do it multiple times in a row only if he doesn't reach his limit. Otherwise, what would even be the point of establishing a limit?

No, that's next week.

>tfw your favorite character survives the entire part

Attached: 0kkkR23.jpg.png (1136x640, 680K)

PEOPLE AFFECTED BY TIME SKIPPED ARE FATED TO REPEAT THE SAME MOVEMENTS THEY DID.

DIO WILL STOP TIME AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS A VAMPIRE, WHO IS STRONGER, WHO IS NOTHING BECAUSE DIO CAN STOP TIME TWICE IN A ROW

Why the fuck are people suddenly pretending to care about Abbacchio?

true, but that was because jotaro was an joestar. dio said he would never EVER underestimate them again. and he meant it, before approaching jotaro who should be dead he checked for his breathing then checked heartbeat. i think any opponent that dio respects he is very cautious of. so king crimson bypassing stopped time would make him super cautious and make his fate to play defence for awhile and understand his ability. then and only then would he attack

DIO has shit regeneration at this point, and has to absorb multiple people to properly regenerate, not only this but if he receives a head injury he will be weakened severely and this time won't have Joseph near him to absorb, therefore if DIO survives afterwards he gets murked by having a lack of speed and power.

That’s a miracle in Jojo. Except part 4, no one significant dies in 4

Attached: AE8D907F-D1C7-43EA-A58A-44921EF5457D.png (591x908, 123K)

If Diavolo got hit by Dio's punch in the head, he wouldn't have one at all.

Go suck Fugo’s dick fag

why dosent dio EVER use his vampire abilities? he has fucking laser beams in his eyes. he can revive the fucking dead and heal from injury.

Based Mistachad

Dio wouldnt receive a single punch. He stops time again after skipped time.

Attached: smugechi.png (680x381, 493K)

>all the comments on the offical Jojo twitter
Do people actually like Abacchio now or are they just being dramatic for the memes? Or is my perception of things skewed, I never saw him as that popular

Attached: Duyq3qDU8AAwIMr.jpg (400x650, 48K)

Thanks for proving my point.

Abbacchio has always been pretty well liked.

I think he's always been well liked, just not that many have him as a favorite

People really like abbacchio, especially japs, just as it is he doesn't get a lot of screentime so they aren't coming out of the woodwork until something big happens.

What are the comments

memes

>tfw migraine
That bitch better leave before the episode starts

Attached: 40F8BE09-8EBD-4B4E-B6F9-FCC75802FC60.jpg (400x228, 18K)

Nah, he's the least popular of the crew. Even Fugo is more popular.

No he isn't

Can't remember if it was the IBO2 article that said seiyuus get index cards with their character's arc for the cour.

Fugo didn't even show up in top 20 of Animage's poll while every other Bucci gang member did.

Lot of death cards then for jjba

I remember these Abbafags from the first episodes

MAL faves

1. Giorno Giovanna - 2,046
2. Bruno Buccellati - 1,351
3. Guido Mista - 995
4. Narancia Ghirga - 467
5. Pannacotta Fugo - 196
6. Leone Abbacchio - 172

I've always assumed they are required to read the manga

> MAL

Attached: 111222131314.jpg (865x512, 82K)

>Animage
that's only women and fujos voting idiot

>MAL
ebin

50€ Abba

Attached: 2F67EDB1-54EB-492F-8AC1-825528B6375F.jpg (1029x1500, 130K)

OH NONONONO ABBABROS IT'S NOT FAIR

No way is it that harsh. I would assume they're just given a basic rundown/copy of their characters arc/the plot and just go from there.

So 99% of the fanbase

Regardless of how good the site is, normalfags use it so it gives you an idea of which characters are liked most

I don’t think that’s a requirement? I honestly don’t think most could be bothered

Not even an Abbafag but thats one of the prettiest figures. Would buy.

I'm going to miss La Squadra so much, my darling one is already gone but when Risotto dies there won't be any left.

Attached: D4h155vU8AAnBYc.jpg (1729x1020, 292K)

30 minutes

t. seething Abbafag

Then buy it?

I live in Sardinia and yes, it's great

You are an hour early bro

It really doesn't, especially not if you want japs' opinions.

Im a poorfag

AAAAAH FUCK WHORENO FUCK STUNO FUCK MISTAKE FUCK WHOGO

+1 hour

Attached: DF452B7D-F6CB-44EA-97A4-34719E882B12.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Squadra calendar when

Everyone is finally going to realize that guard squad > hitman team soon.

So blueberry donut at the end? Or mid?

Attached: 0908A4FC-4AC7-4BD7-B2DD-84470713FB92.jpg (640x360, 63K)

> would probably get Formaggio for january

No thanks.

I like Abba because he's one of the most useful members of the crew despite not having a solo fight. Mista is fucking useless despite all his screentime.

Why are Whogofags coming after Abbabros today

I just hope that something like this happens

DONUT

I love that idea and I wish it was real! Ghiaccio would be a perfect pick for December!

Attached: tumblr_pq2beqCLJG1tvlhxzo1_1280.png (1280x882, 1.05M)

Japs hate Abbacchio because he's a dick to based Giorno.

I want an OVA about Melone, Formaggio, Pesci and Prosciutto dicking around

Which one's your darling?
>still in mourning for Ghiaccio

Always Prosciutto

Attached: 42`5235421353215125.png (683x771, 20K)

Not true, Mista is really good at shooting himself

It's Ghiaccio! I've loved him for about a year now, we even have matching glasses! I was devastated watching his episode, even knowing what was going to happen I still cried myself sick watching it.

Attached: D41sYdlUEAEBB67.jpg (892x1577, 140K)

1 hour left right?

15 minutes

Attached: sthu.png (795x540, 635K)

1 hour and 15 minutes

based

B A S E D

Based.

Husbandofags aren't fujos.

>posts unrealistic fanart where he doesn't look like an autistic potato

This pic would make a nice yandere Valentine card.
Just needs a pink filter.

It's useless user, just go to sleep and watch the ep when you wake up.

Who’s ready to hear Suwabe’s death throes

He's only a head. He cannot manipulate Jonathan's body like that.

link?

based

Me

Attached: 97acc1fdbd8762885c8800a98a62cd641dd67947_hq.jpg (750x673, 47K)

I'm looking forward to his tweets

>he has fucking laser beams in his eyes

Wasn't a full part of DIO, if he sucked all of Joseph's and Jotaro's blood he'd be part 1 DIO with the world

1 hour left

There's sadly not as much art of him thats on-model, I've got 6k+ images of him saved, and maybe only a hundred or so that fit that description. If Ghia's an autistic potato, he sure is a cute one!

Attached: D4pYhpYUwAAL_hx.jpg (786x1024, 162K)

Space ripper stingy eyes aren't lasers user

This, Star Platinum and the World are in a different world from King Crimson in terms of feats of strength. Though I'm sure if Araki were writing he would care and toss it all out the window

Here you go hlj.com/super-action-statue-leone-abbacchio-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-5-reissue-mdc96601 set release november 2019

Shoujo vision is real you tard

Attached: mdc96601_5.jpg (1491x1500, 133K)

why is the stream chat full of people this early

why are you this early?

People wanna see the boss play soccer

NOG NOG

Also shouldn't have been the 4th to go on the boat.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO ABBA

>Was an honest and respected officer of the law
>Made Giorno drink his piss
>Saved the gang from Soft Machine
>BTFOS Illuso with a savage chokehold
>The master of replaying events, that one time with Diavolo was because he was a based hero who didnt overstay his welcome, and not because he was staring at Diavolo's ass (because he only want's Bruno's ass)
>Flies a plane with no training
>Repeatedly puts Giorno in his place
>Unable to prevent King Crimson from killing him because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding Giorno but spared his miserable life
>Finds the location of the OA-Disc due to his skills and his alone
>Became the greatest police officer in Italy, becoming the undisputed best at upholding the law before turning his back on his former life
>Too Alpha to mess with the twinks and instead neglects his own feelings as being the outsider to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a few chapters to rest before kicking the shit of everyone again
>Ended via an honorable donuting from the big bad, just like based boy Kakyoin
>Was not seduced by Narancia's twink ass because he was so loyal to Bruno
>Has enough consideration to the normies to tag along with them
>Even when faced by the most powerful man in the country, he was still smug
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet Giorno when he's in need, sacrificing his life to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped Diavolo by revealing his identity in the nick of time

A B B A B O Y S
B
B
A
B
O
Y
S

Attached: 1513332853165.jpg (540x587, 59K)

>Was an honest and respected officer of the law
he took bribes

based

Attached: images (1).jpg (212x238, 9K)

Nah he's just a jobber

I was worried that no one going to post this

Attached: unknown.png (832x634, 877K)

So do honest officers of the law.

this

Same. Great little band of supporting villains far more memorable than Dio's rag tag band of follower nit wits.

Attached: Ghiaccio.jpg (900x898, 408K)

Doppio is so cute, it's a shame Diavolo has to be such a dick.

Jesus fuck I thought I was ready before today, but here we are 35 minutes from the event and I'm depressed. Why'd he have to go like that bros?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=SpGQte6MNGE&list=LLWviOf0JJw7Oj_5ddqBCgqw&index=26&t=0s

How many more weeks until it finishes airing?

>the absolute state of Yea Forums rooms in 2019

Attached: cringe.png (326x497, 18K)

No idea, although I've always liked Abba, but I've always seen hatred towards him. He's very underrated.

BASED

Incorrect.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYIYIVG64C4

every other conversation topic in the world has been covered dont complain

Based

Attached: 8PyStpW_d.jpg (640x360, 25K)

kill PHF even harder lol

They're my favorite villain group from any series, every one of them is fun, has great designs, and they're just so memorable like you said!

Attached: D2_tT_eU0AUGTyX.jpg (2000x1300, 373K)

Giorno..

Attached: 6C906B38-CB9F-4C98-98B2-B4DC9CBE35A7.jpg (640x360, 78K)

this isn't even fujo you autistic piece of shit

Someone make a squadra edit of the gang

>Hurr durr we don't even know which music she likes
Was Fugo retarded?

Attached: 1538020853590.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>bringing Yea Forums and Yea Forums garbage instead of just shutting the fuck up
now I know how Abba feels when Giorno opens his mouth

*jobs*

someone already did, I don't have it here tho

seems i struck a nerve

Attached: sip.jpg (369x305, 10K)

based as fuck

Attached: f14b3878751f47c9ee6b318ae4596195.png (313x400, 166K)

cringe, fujos are my friends and the lifeblood of jojo. say sorry.

Attached: 1553108737728.png (1506x1467, 406K)

Bruno as rice
Giorno as ham
Coco jumbo as fish
What else

Finished rewatching part 4, why is part 5 so trash in comparison?

Who was who on it?

>was he retarded
no
>was he autistic
absolutely

you have already exposed your lack of taste when you admitted rewatching part 4

You're SoLtrash

How much longer, boys? I gotta take a shower and run errands but if it's like 30 min or less I'll wait.

Why would anyone be an Abbafag when Risotto exists

What? It thought it was mostly a universally liked part
Better than stand user of the week

4 isnt bad
5 isnt bad

flimsy premise
majority of fights are travel-based rather than destination-based
half the crew doesn't do anything
character designs are extremely out of place in the setting

You just rewatched stand user of the week you retard
Why are partshitters so stupid

Because Risotto was a retard

link to the stream?

just search cd1313 dumbass

20 mins

Nah all parts are good

Wait what part are you talking about exactly

Tick-tock Abbafags...

Attached: 1517026248089.png (546x473, 318K)

who the fuck even likes idolshit jesus christ fuck off
where the hell is gunma

DiU of course

Obviously he’s talking about 5. 4 is the complete opposite of his list.

based tard

Thanks. Guess I'll stick around.

I find those posts so hilarious. Partshitters somehow dont realize the same faults they find in other parts are present in their fav ones.

YES I FEEL TOMORROW, I WILL BE CRYING
CRYIIIIIIIIIIIIING

abbabros, it was a good run! I'm happy we could have these threads and best boy to bring us together!

Attached: IMG_5661.jpg (566x800, 100K)

none of these apply to 4

>this is your brain on partfaggotry

CGI DANCING UUUUUUUURGH

That's all Jojo is and that's why we love it.

>this is your brain on part 5

flimsy premise and half the crew doesn't do anything fits part 4, specially the first one

And apparently you didnt watch/read it

are you hungry, Yea Forums? I sure could go for some donuts right now

Attached: licorice donuts.jpg (725x523, 141K)

>flimsy premise
depends how you difine it
>majority of fights are travel-based rather than destination-based
only 3,5 maybe 7
>half the crew doesn't do anything
>character designs are extremely out of place in the setting
5 and onwards

Based

have a nice preview of part 7
>CGI HORSES MOVING AT 20 FPS

Not an Abbabro but I'm gonna miss him.

Attached: 1555523366889.jpg (570x800, 257K)

Based

WILL NO ONE LAY THE LAUREL WREATH
WHEN SILENCE DROWNS THE SCREAMS

the crew is Jotaro, Koichi, Okuyasu and Josuke. All of them do many things.

CIAMBELLE

Flimsy premise sure but the main 5 crew members
>josuke
>okuyasu
>koichi
>jotaro
>rohan
Have equal screen time

lol very funny meme and certainly not stale at all

It's almost time. Press F to pay your respects

Attached: IMG_6108.png (623x1280, 474K)

I'm retarded, what's the difference between travel-based and destination-based?

Prepare to dab on Abbafags, Mistabros

Attached: D4U.png (351x427, 280K)

;;

Attached: D3VAZq5UUAAtQ7z.jpg (1447x2046, 363K)

YOU NIGGAS IN TROUBLE

YOU NIGGAS IN TROUBLE

F

Yeah, whatever you say, Bruno

S

Fuck abbatards

Fuck I still haven't made it home.

I think a body horror vampire, Aztec fitness gods, a sailor suit worn casually and a Nazi cyborg are real fucking out of place for their settings.

>moody jazz with a mouth
cursed!

Now why do you ignore the fact that the 5 crew does many things too? Abba has a non combatv stand and is more useful than Okuyasu.
Because you're a blind partshitter.

Mistabros and Abbabros should be friends

not just mistabros, anyone who isn't an abbafaggot. Kirabro reporting in

Attached: heart attack.jpg (826x816, 115K)

risottochad here. sending my condolences.

*Ahem*
FUCK ABBACHIO AND FUCK ABBAFAGS

Attached: 1539457847292.jpg (1920x2959, 1.63M)

It's not over user.

Fanculo

Not really. Part 2 is about hunting these pillarmen with Broheim. Part 5 is about gangsters who dress like strippers, especially fuggot

Based. Abba is bully

I want to be mad but well played Giorno, well played.

Attached: 1555313447080.png (247x247, 30K)

cry me a river fag

If you're gonna go to Italy go to places that aren't tourist traps. Friuli, Apulia, even Marche. Cheaper and more authentic.

Fuck Giornofags, even Abba was better than him

Can Spice Girl make Trish soft? If so, would that make her immune to donuts? Or any kind of physical injury, for that matter?

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH

>abba is better than a plank of wood
Solid observation

tons of fights are centered around getting to a location rather than occurring at a fixed location

AS I CRAWL A CRACKED AND BROKEN PATH

>liquirice donuts
Ah what the fuck

Attached: 808F0C67-5583-4A65-9E5F-6C21BA57E31D.jpg (400x225, 27K)

SEETHING

whats their stand ?

Attached: stand users.png (302x358, 183K)

How is this a bad thing

COFFEE COFFEE
COFFEE

[Coffee and TV]

Running in the 90s

But I love both

Attached: 9AFA27F7-EFC1-45F3-B521-BBFB432190F2.jpg (723x800, 146K)

IF WE MAKE IT WE CAN ALL SIT BACK AND LAUGH

black coffee or all saints

What do they taste like

Attached: large.png (500x607, 533K)

NOG NOG

Dont see why not.

Started

FIGHTING GOL-

like disappointment and 410,757,864,530 dead cops, give or take a few

What stream?

Attached: disgust.png (500x505, 402K)

because part 5 leans on it so much compared to how sparingly it was done in previous parts

Attached: 2019-04-26_190655.jpg (1041x586, 65K)

cd1313

Hot

>hair down bossu
Oh no he's hot

Attached: D5BE29LWAAAcOXB.jpg (1024x1020, 87K)

now kiss

Stream link?

It's like I'm on /vp/

Attached: no.png (542x639, 311K)

ITS NOT SUBTITLED REEEEEEEEE

Again, how is it a bad thing. You're just lazily describing the part

cd1313 on vaughn

Satan said it
Diavolo > Doppio

aaaaahhh muh clit

Attached: 2019-04-26_190951.jpg (1041x586, 78K)

>subtitles on the jap tv channel

nooooo

Attached: 2019-04-26_191000.jpg (1041x586, 44K)

>didn’t learn Japanese solely to watch children’s cartoons an hour before everyone else

That’s what you get dummy

Attached: 2019-04-26_191107.jpg (1041x586, 77K)

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK

Is Diavolo a footfag?

Stream died on me when he used KC for few seconds, so this is how it works.

Attached: 2019-04-26_191150.jpg (1041x586, 56K)

Please post more screenshots. I am working and this is the only thing giving me solace

HOW DOES IT WORK

Attached: 2019-04-26_191158.jpg (1041x586, 79K)

best KC scene yet

>all those retarded speedreaders who thought they skipped KC activating for 0.5 seconds to dodge the bullets last week

I swear to god half of the people in these threads are fucking brain dead

mfw I catch a nigga talking shit about Abbachio

Attached: _20190426_191413.jpg (1080x525, 67K)

Damn

Attached: Screenshot (57).png (913x509, 701K)

Attached: 2019-04-26_191325.jpg (1041x586, 77K)

I don't get it, he skipped time but it didn't affect him? What?

jesus christ

fucking brutal
based dp

RIP goth daddy

My man :(

As well as people who thought KC needs to actively dodge in erased time

Attached: 2019-04-26_191523.jpg (1041x586, 80K)

Like he did in the fight in Rome?

Bros
How the fuck did Risotto lose... ? I can't believe this

How people get confused by that lmao. Diavolo becomes a ghost-like thing during the erased time.

Attached: 2019-04-26_191600.jpg (1041x586, 66K)

Like he didnt just now in this very episode?

HOWS THE PACING

Why did they stop censoring blood?

Another innocent animal slaughtered by Araki.

Attached: IMG_20190426_095004.jpg (540x272, 24K)

>Doppio/Bossu will never hold you like that

LMAO BYE BYE ABBA

ABBAFAGS BTFO

Attached: 2019-04-26_191921.jpg (1041x586, 54K)

Holy fuck that ANIMATION

:(

Attached: Screenshot (73).png (907x503, 754K)

OH NO NO NO ABBABROS THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

CEASAABBA

I bet Diavolo is the type of person to use KC to cheat at football

That doesn't change the fact that he did dodge the attacks in latter fights, and then does shit like covering Giorno and Polnareff's eyes during the skipped time

press S to spit on the shitty ex-cop

Time slots maybe.
Part 3 probably played it safe because it's the most popular with kids.

Attached: 2019-04-26_191943.jpg (1041x586, 82K)

I like this panel in widescreen more than in the manga

where the fuck is the episode

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Attached: 2019-04-26_191930.jpg (1041x586, 50K)

And? This fight just proved he doesnt have to.

Donut'ed

Araki fucked over Abbachio bad. No fight even before his death with no development

Hot

bros...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVFHCCK YOU DIAVOLO

>tfw you kill two goths

Attached: lole.png (145x160, 38K)

Narancia got it worse off screen.

Attached: 2019-04-26_192436.jpg (1041x586, 62K)

fuck that was so good

So no Risotto backstory?
What a wasted opportunity

Wait, I missed it - didn't they include Abbachio's final dream sequence?

Attached: 2019-04-26_192501.jpg (1041x586, 64K)

even the bulge wasn't spared

this censor is fucking ridiculous lol

DP are a bunch of Brunofags who dehumanized la squadra

Attached: 2019-04-26_192638.jpg (1041x586, 60K)

This is an ms paint-tier edit

HOLY SHIT

THIS EPISODE IS KINO

holy shit this is fucked

holy fuck f

Abbacchio is so based he smokes with his nipple

>Zombruno suddenly bleeding
Hold the fuck up

At least it's not Jotaro smoking tier.

why would they put his backstory? it's boring and doesn't fit anywhere

Attached: 2019-04-26_192715.jpg (1041x586, 88K)

How good is the ep so far

Attached: 2019-04-26_192849.jpg (1041x586, 82K)

>Mistas non ass
Why do they do that

KINO better than the manga

Bruno still bleeds lmao. Rewatch BIG arc

I'm crying lads

Attached: Screenshot (105).png (906x508, 596K)

20/10
Best shit so far

10/10, i didnt feel anything at these scene reading the manga but this made me tear up bad

I live here,it's a nice place,but Costa Smeralda is quitr expensive

Maybe he still has some blood in some parts? Wouldn't he look all pale if he didn't have any?

kino osts and awesome color direction

Levorene Abbaccio

YOU WILL DIE BOSS

Attached: 2019-04-26_192920.jpg (1041x586, 61K)

I don't think I've cried this hard at a character death before, holy shit that was brutal. I'm not even an Abbafag and I'm fucked up

Why couldn't Fugo have been killed off?

I missed it, rate the episode, lads.

I thought Narancia's voice actor did a really good job. His reaction carries a lot of impact here, imo

10/10. I didn't expect to actually cry.

holy fuck it's angelo again

LMAO

Attached: 15561160173.jpg (840x848, 473K)

he bit his lips so hard because he didnt feel physical pain at this point that he literally cut his lower lips

Rip giant abba

sleep tight.....

i stand up, shout kino, and clap my hands when credit rolls

reminder that this is narancias fault and he deserved his death

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (919x516, 963K)

where the fuck yall got the episode

So if Giorno could "revive" Bruno from the dead why couldn't he do it for Abbachio?

I overslept and missed it aaaaahhhhh

F lads

Bruno still had a mission

>still looks nothing like the Boss

Attached: dou.jpg (223x350, 49K)

What's his backstory

But he didn't bled when he stabbed his hand or cut his leg earlier.

Because Abbachio's soul is already long gone, while Bruno's soul still lingering between life and death,

From the moment Deku was casted as Narancia I knew he was going to do a terrific job at this moment

Recap next week

tokyo mx stream, but it's over now

They should carve "Fuck Giorno" onto his tombstone.

Because he never life punched Abbacchio.

Hes a petty little shit

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.
Fucking spoilers

this makes the hole a lot less silly black circle and look horrible

Attached: Screenshot (99).png (921x504, 735K)

RATE
10/10

Attached: 1555829854966.png (500x280, 191K)

Live in Japan

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Bruno died in his hands, Abba was long gone

Bruno was determined to get back at the boss while Abbachio had already moved on in both body and soul. Serious answer it's because of the piss

Was it kino?

10/10

Attached: Santa_Optimus_Prime.jpg (500x498, 90K)

Attached: Screenshot (97).png (905x500, 488K)

Purple Haze seems like it'd be harder to write than Moody Blues, which can just occupy a support role.
And, I dunno about you guys, but I kept forgetting Fugo was even there for half the Part because he had only ONE fight.

>when the ass is unbelievable

reatard

i hate deku narancia but his voice actor went in
kino

Attached: 1533853104870.png (919x516, 807K)

The scene when Narancia trips was anime original

Cute girl.

>Getting spoiled for a 20 year old manga
idk what to tell ya chief

Attached: Capture.png (276x279, 22K)

It was.

>6k+ images
Godspeed user, your love for him is so sweet. He's my fave too, I just think he has so much personality for a "minor villain". He'll live on in both our hearts.

Attached: 6moz6fr082g11.jpg (1200x946, 1.07M)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (904x510, 522K)

>Okuyasu
>does many things
>jobbing to josuke, shigechi, super fly, rhcp, and kira EXCEPT for his one shining moment
gureato

Bros... wtf... wtf abbabros... Why did best boy die??

Attached: abba.png (1283x1983, 878K)

Was the adaptation of Abba death good?

Were there any other anime-original scenes?

Actually got teary eyed. Fuck. It went by so fast, my poor goth husbando

Attached: DA07AF7D-26DD-4A81-94BC-3109AAD9CA86.jpg (553x675, 194K)

Sad/10

Your only hope is a Purple Haze Feedback OVA

only honest answer

i cried/10

Attached: Screenshot (95).png (914x510, 525K)

way better than the manga

Okuyasu does a bunch of shit that no one gives him credit for. He was the only reason they beat Shigechi and he outsmarted Otoishi three times.

The voice acting and soundtrack was outstanding, holy fuck

George Constanza edit?

Now we can wait for our Green Tea and Sanctuary

>Purple Haze Feedback OVA
Hopefully it will be written by Araki himself and different from the novel

There was a lot of focus on Narancia

wow they actually gave Giorno emotions during this scene

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (911x506, 534K)

>Next Episode

Attached: destino.gif (373x320, 2.24M)

*raughs at you*

he was the most emotional

Does the episode cover "pronto on the line" or have the Cioccolata & Secco cliffhanger ?

>tfw you can longer help your teammates again

no

that was in the manga

Attached: Screenshot (82).png (916x503, 298K)

no nigga
tune in back in 2 weeks

Attached: D5F9M7DUcAATXk6.jpg (1796x2048, 637K)

Finally a good looking episode

Well it was his fault

So it was 3 chapters today? it worked well

He will appear in the final episode the rolling stone episode

based gio cared about abba

next week is the replay episode. after that will be pronto on the front line

Suwabe's tribute

Attached: D5F9gO4VUAUd_1T.jpg (900x1200, 92K)

>tfw VAchads can't stop winning

Attached: kira.png (640x360, 300K)

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (719x510, 215K)

Anyone else noticied how the rock at the ending now have more cracks?

Shine on you crazy diamond

Attached: 1486862542558.jpg (720x671, 88K)

>3 Recap episode

WTF IS DP DOING ?

the first time we heard so much emotion in his voice

nope

Based

theyre running out of budget so they gotta space it out more

:(

Man the proportions are fucked here

This is the power of Rolling Stone, nerd.

tranquilo assenayo

to be fair, this ep itself was pretty QUALITY in the first half. they need the time to animate episodes better.

Last one I have
So is it a recap episode next week?

Attached: Screenshot (85).png (905x505, 388K)

what is the problem? They're not a part of the official ep count and they allow DP to have more time to make the eps look good. Part 5 has had the lowest amount of QUALITY of any part so far, retards will disagree

He should’ve at least came back for the final boss fight.

Money and time to make shit look good. Think about what's left of the part and how much praise that stuff gets. It needs to look good.

yes

Faithful to the source material

Trying to buy more time to animate I assume. And considering part 4's second half, I'm all for it.

>to be fair, this ep itself was pretty QUALITY in the first half.
If you think this is QUALITY in any sense of the word you really should watch the TV broadcasts of Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency, why do jojofags especially love to use the word as a meme without even knowing what QUALITY is

>Part 5 has had the lowest amount of QUALITY of any part so far
Deluded, especially since 2 and 3 exist

It resembles how Boss is bound to his past, get it? Say it with me: BASED DP

Maybe if Abbachio got some real development that wasn’t just helping some kids, he would’ve done it.

:)

>what is the problem?
I don't want to wait

Los ingobernables could perfectly be a group of minor villains in jojo

2 had tons, agreed on 3

(:

>2
>anything but a QUALITYfest
nigga what

>especially since 2 and 3 exist
Oh no no no no no no

I remember when it was impossible to discuss Jojo because for weeks everyone was spamming QUALITY screencaps from the Jotaro VS DIO fight.

Attached: 1538773006078.png (784x469, 159K)

>Deluded
>Part 2 and 3
Are you just pretending to be retarded or

It looked alright, literally only faraway shots had Dio make silly faces, even then looked by far the best out of any season

Like 40-50% of "quality" posts are just people having no clue how animation works. Just annoying shitters looking for a quick meme.

Be patient you fuck, it'll be worth it when they go all-out on animating the 7 page muda

Attached: koichio.jpg (1024x576, 22K)

>Cute twink single handedly kills two hot goth dads at almost the same time during the same arc
WTF bros...

Attached: 8CT2deM_d.jpg (640x594, 14K)

3 is objectively the least QUALITY part, rewatch it

That’s fucking Part 2 and Part 3 and you know it

Maybe if he cultivated a fear of the number 4 he would’ve survived

10/10
DP is on a roll

how

this, like any other overused meme, QUALITY lost all meaning

AKSCHUALLY, Narancia technically killed the first one.

Hello, user here. Stop talking about quality. Thanks.
Sincerely, user.

Attached: 1550297032683.png (105x105, 5K)

Mista killed them in Rolling Stones

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 37K)

*dies by a gate*

user >Part 2
Are you honestly blind? Rewatch part 2's TV release, a single episode usually had more QUALITY in it than the entirety of DiU

...Koichi?

>muh dio funny face
3 has less of that on average than any other part

this screenshot alone is unforgivable

My nam is, ( u dont need to remember) DEO, age 100, the past month to me is, only stando powah tests. the entrance into high-school brings really exciting and worry-ing days.
till i met these 4 very special guys......

>Teapot
Oh no

and a dog

All the fights looked pretty good though unless you got some QUALITY I don’t remember. Part 5 loves to do that with those distance shots all the time.

Absolutely based and abbapilled

DIO didn't meet Avdol in that fight

Rude

You’ll be joining Dio soon enough

I'm going to break down break down your ass if you won't stop with gags like that

Ok that was le epic

Are you retarded?

subs are out bros

>six days

Fuck crunchyroll. They still haven’t released it.

Have this

Attached: Typical_gangster_family_time.gif (543x517, 77K)

I don't fucking get these neo doge memes.

This is sinful.

>THEN since I dont know anything about the skipped time I try to stab him 3 times as if I was about to do it for the first time
That's not how it works you idiot. The stabs happened inside the erased time, you won't just start doing them again.

>PEOPLE AFFECTED BY TIME SKIPPED ARE FATED TO REPEAT THE SAME MOVEMENTS THEY DID.
You have fundamentally misunderstood how KC works. They are fated to do their actions as Epitaph foretold and KC is able to erase them. They are fucking erased, they won't be repeated. I'm not sure how you can misunderstand this even MORE than the usual.

It's the "okbuddyretard" meme, which appropriated doge but isnt strictly limited to doge

I forget that Yea Forums and Yea Forums are the same fucking board. Why did I come here to hang out with you meme spewing fags

who the fuck is thjat on the right
t. hasnt read part 6 in forever

Ok incel

it's star platinum you dingus

apparently you haven't read part 3 or 4 either