Attached: Fmavol1.jpg (1222x868, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1355642/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>comedic asides constantly ruining dramatic tension
>homunculi underdeveloped as characters
>main villain is typical "i wanna be god" power hungry sociopath
>some side characters completely dropped near the end and only referenced in the epilogue where happy endings are forced for every character
>pointless inclusion of the caricature not-Chinese characters
>Trisha, Nina, and Hughes hardly get any screentime compared to 2003 yet are all major motivational forces for the main characters
>generic "defeat the big bad" ending, and defeats the big bag with power of friendship bullshit
>the relationship between Ed and Al feels cheaper and less developed than Gon and Killua

Attached: 1445795484458.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Attack on titan

Based Hunterfag

Attached: 15998774541.jpg (329x375, 62K)

>still way better than HxH can ever imagine
kek Huntard is shit

>he's not on Faceless' wild ride

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.51_[2019.04.15_21.52.15].jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>what is One Piece
OP is a faggot

Based

As an edgy 15 yo I really enjoyed it though. Except of those overused comedic asides.

Attached: MuiXZYy.png (500x497, 225K)

One Pie is wacky childish shit

This almost felt like a legit criticism before you mentioned Gon and Killua

cringe

And yet it is a better story than HxH.

Still a good story in a good universe tho and clearly way better than hxh

Man brotherhood is so bad about this shit. The first 20 or so episodes are nearly unwatchable.

One Piece fans have tricked themselves into thinking that story is any good anymore to justify their continued consumption of it and validate 20 years of it. Any Psychfags got the name for this phenomenon?

sunk cost fallacy.

>using shonen to mean "I punch you and fire lasers at you and beat you up"
Both Lucky Star, Koe no Katachi, and Dragon Ball are all shonen. Don't just repeat words you saw some retard use incorrectly on Yea Forums.

you know op means battle shonen, don't be a WELL ACKKSHUALLY autist

Get a load of this faggot.

what are you talking about hunter x hunter literally just stole the plot of planet the apes and called them ants

It's common knowledge on here what shonen really means. Only crossboarders don't know.
Hi, OP.

One Piece is more popular among Chinese and Thais than Americans and Japanese

Non-Japanese Asians really like their shallow shonen anime and hate the plot-heavy, artistic anime that sells more in the US and UK

Based. Anything is better than FMCrap

SNK is better.

Attached: 1554664120890.jpg (190x360, 41K)

shittiest plot ever

not really

every story somehow 'stole' something from older works. Thinking this way you can even link modern novels to prehistoric tales about ghosts and gods

Japanese art, including anime, is based on imitation. Going off book is not accepted unless a series is something like Big O or Panty and Stocking that's meant for the foreign market.

Yes it is.

Attached: 1553242884397.png (839x686, 582K)

Attached: 1550767534643.png (331x132, 40K)

Not Wan Piss

Lucken, M. Imitation and Creativity in Japanese Arts. New York: Columbia University Press, 2016.

FMA defaults to a regular action adventure story to hard to really deserve to labeled shounen as the core characteristic of shounen are the perpetual chuuni fights that take precedence over every other element. This is the reason FMA is so well received by the wide consensus while other shounen have to rely on the inner 12 yearolds of their narrower but dedicated fanbases.

the whole story is already told on 2st episode fuck off shonenfag
based but fuck off huntervirgin

Attached: 423144675542.png (396x310, 62K)

there really isnt a super tight plot driven shounen like fma around, but you really should be looking into more seinen stuff if you want that. i guess modern snk? its pretty fucking good at the moment

I commend you for actually having one.

It was so unfunny that I would never use the term "comedy".

>2st
the absolute state of haterxhater virgins

Neverland and Dr Stone are doing well in the plot aspect.

>Shooting at big bad with an entire platoon=power of friendship

How can one cuck be so based?

Neverland yes, but Dr Stone is just a vehicle to show sciency stuff through characters, comedy ad some action. The plot really doesn't matter there.
Neverland feels like a YA Novel in manga form.

kek, mean to write first

In every culture on Earth:
Real life experience + Own fears and imaginations ->
Idea of gods, ghosts and paranormal phenomena ->
prehistoric oral tales ->
more developed myths and stories ->
first dramas ->
those things mixed among themselves thousands of times enriched with neighbouring cultures, historical events and new philosophical thougths->
modern literature

Attached: meruem_1__hxh__by_acetaris-d7z13oe.jpg (1280x1275, 324K)

I guess you're right about Dr Stone. I do like the story, though. It never feels like an excuse to me.

>This is the reason FMA is so well received by the wide consensus

well received my ass, only burgers shill it to to hell and back with it's faggy dubshit and it's shitty fired voice actor for main character.

More like

>we'll never get another shounen with consistently excellent OPs

At least there aren't any O MY RUBBER NEN moments

>mfw that Hohenheim ending with OP5 song

Attached: MTK1.jpg (460x443, 92K)

>well received my ass
imdb.com/title/tt1355642/

you are in minority

Damn straight it is

Attached: Kyo and Iori.jpg (720x564, 42K)

I want to believe that's not true

i do too, though. It's engaging.

>what is Black Clover
The absolute state of FMAfags

This.
Both versions ofFMA are fucking garbage

Some shitty Naruto rip off?

Snk is pure garbage

Attached: 1555252931696.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

>What is jojo's

Attached: 1556121325730.png (1280x844, 575K)

Based Hunterfag, nice pasta material.

Reddit meme anime?

Ain't that Hunter ?

All battle shounen is reddit meme shit.

You really have to read the manga on this one because of the massive cuts to the plot. >>Trisha, Nina, and Hughes hardly get any screentime compared to 2003 yet are all major motivational forces for the main characters
>complaining about the anime
Again, you really shouldn't be judging a story based on it's anime because there isn't a single one that doesn't fuck something up with respects to the source manga.

Attached: 721eafc19ca56081eaa31ab64bdd1ba8.jpg (480x480, 76K)

FUCK SHIPFAGS

Attached: 5737643534.png (592x516, 46K)

At least the author was able to finish the story in a timely manner than having to brainstorm for 6 months at a time.

hunterfags btfo
japanese women are the superior mangaka

>tfw a LN has faster releases than a 30 page shonen manga

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-213912_Chrome.jpg (553x717, 175K)

It is way better.

Attached: 1554999354140.jpg (190x360, 50K)

¿? are you retard

mob psycho 100 > all

toGAYshi no ending pedo

Every anime mentioned in this topic is good

>generic "defeat the big bad" ending, and defeats the big bag with power of friendship bullshit

Mob psycho ‘s final arc (??? Arc) > FMA final father arc

>>the relationship between Ed and Al feels cheaper and less developed than Gon and Killua

Mob & Reigen > gon gay killua and Ed Al pedo

BNHA

>bnha
>plot
user...

Training and 7 quirks ass pulls = plot

Hero aca should just end already

>Hatable, pure evil villains are bad writing
Who keeps spreading this dumb meme

Attached: STILL NO.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Agreed, but it’s not in a bitch made shounen magazine so it doesn’t have adhere to all those shitty battle shounen tropues, it’s definitely the best written on going manga atm period

Dr stone

Is FMA so RENT FREE for huntards because normalfags like it better, or because it had an actual story to tell and got finished rather than getting stuck in hiatus hell?

AOT has a shitty mc. mob psycho 100 Is better

>AOT has a shitty mc.
Eren is the best pleb filter.

Attached: 1548320420318.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

>what is black clover

>plot-heavy, artistic anime that sells more in the US and UK
Like Naruto?

Based Hunterchad.

Kek, imagine believing this

Roy Mustang is one living O MY RUBBER NEN

Wow... It's truly a bad day for rain apparently.

Jojo OP1 is just a meme and not a genuinely good song, and if you think otherwise go commit toaster bath.

Shit

Also actually good

He wasn't in too much combat and when he fought someone that was superior to him, King Bradley, he loses near instantly.

based chinese cuck

Attached: 1520622400265.jpg (629x605, 194K)

This series was character focused the fuck

Whisper more faggot, FMA actually has a fucking narrative. HxH is just some goku clone going on adventures with people he just met but he cares way too much about and vice versa as he "looks for his dad"

Does HxH even have good villains?

High IQ post

good story, good ending, good soundtrack,decent animation /action sequences, terrible comedy
really how I judge it.

Humanity.

Attached: 000.png (929x1300, 228K)

meruem

besides meruem though, he's only introduced in the last arc of the anime

Meruem's arc was longer than the entire FMA:B series

longer doesn't mean better. I'm just asking about other arcs. FMA:B is one arc with a great host of characters and villains. I'm just asking about the other six or so arcs in Hunter x Hunter since you know, you have to get through them to get to the ant arc

Phantom Troupe

which arc

Yorknew. Did you even watch HxH?

nope

im kind of just fucking with you because you keep giving these small answers. Like I was hoping you'd say, "Oh X because etc. etc." instead it's like you're just full autism and giving bare bones answers.

Cope?

I don't want to brag but Black Clover has a pretty consistent plot so far.

Attached: best shounen heroine.jpg (774x1032, 73K)

FPBP, based hunterchad

Attached: 1533149872855.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Maybe the scenes aren't supposed be as tense as your autism thought? Actually scratch that, you're a hunterfag they definitely weren't meant to be tense.
>homunculi underdeveloped as characters
Why the fuck would we need some extensive development for these characters, they serve their purpose for the narrative and themes of the story. What, do you need 5 pages with nothing but a white background and paragraphs text stating how Sloth is lazy cause he fears death?
>main villain is typical "i wanna be god" power hungry sociopath
Fail to see how this is bad writing. "But it's corny, and been done before", doesn't matter you'd get laughed out of academia with that sort of analysis.
>some side characters completely dropped near the end and only referenced in the epilogue where happy endings are forced for every character
They served their purpose and the narrative moved on. You could say the exact same for your obnoxious series too.
>pointless inclusion of the caricature not-Chinese characters
Worthless point, more of just your autism.
>Trisha, Nina, and Hughes hardly get any screentime compared to 2003 yet are all major motivational forces for the main characters
"Screentime = importance" Also why the fuck is Trisha important? What about fucking Mito, or does that not register in your autism?
The "defeat big bad" and "power of friendship" all go to work and tie up the main theme of the story while efficient concluding the narrative.
>the relationship between Ed and Al feels cheaper and less developed than Gon and Killua
You're just exposing yourself at this point.

Reminder that these are the """Hunterchads""" on this website:

Thanks Aot-chad

HxH is cock-sucking material

>it’s definitely the best written on going manga atm period

Attached: 1531598841590.jpg (771x900, 102K)

Single arc of narrator x narrator has more flaws than entier FMA

Consistently shit

mob psycho started as a well done OPM wannabe, but eventually turned into a boring and pretentious super power story

No it didn’t .
It has the best final arcs of any shonen manga ever created.

The ??? Arc

>animefags

Attached: 1551757893831.jpg (327x323, 32K)

>Promised Neverland
>Black Clover
Maybe Beastars too but that's almost more of a drama.
A year ago I would've said MHA but recently it doesn't really seem to know what it's doing.

Cringepilled

>tfw the next FMA reboot will be Isekai

Attached: 1542934035165.jpg (970x545, 50K)

based and--
>hunterfag
nevermind

>well done OPM wannabe
So, it was shit?

All true.
The hunterfag is right for once.

Grow up one pissfag

Damn this post had all the FMAfags seething lmao

2003 is better than Brotherhood, always has been and always will be. This question is the ultimate pleb filter

based and 03pilled

>meh
>trash

>fma
>plot
I don't remember any. I think there was plot in ep 1 then another in the last ep and the rest was just filler sol.

>one piss
user, I...