Akame ga Kill!

Which did you like better, the anime ending or the manga ending. Personally, I liked the anime better, Esdeaths final moments were done much better.

Attached: 56E4B796-481A-4F3B-AEF2-4578CE71A400.jpg (225x313, 18K)

>Which one would you like more, Tasumi with Esdeath dying together or Tatsumi making a retarded choice and choosing the loli?

Attached: 3425.jpg (1079x1079, 151K)

I prefere the manga, in the anime everyone obtain stupid powerups with no justification (while in the manga those powerups got explained way before the final battle), and also i prefere esdeath nearly defeath everybody and than got stabbed into an icegolem instead beaing defeathed by an illusory trick out of nowhere

You're right
Tatsumi choosing best girl and having millions of babies with her is the best ending and patrician choice.

>Choosing the little girl over 10/10 older women
Miss me with that shit.

Attached: Visual-Disgust.png (240x240, 64K)

>not choosing a loving wife that will support you and nag you to get better over the retarded edgy sadistic bitch
Are you gay user?

Esdeath is probably the first time I picked someone over a loli, she made the show worth it

I hate both because they killed best girl, and it was worse in the anime.

Attached: Best girl will never work you up.jpg (498x728, 172K)

why didn't akame win the tatsumibowl?

>Not choosing the psychotic hot older woman that fell in love with you at first or the hot older teammate that already marked you for her future husband and choosing the little girl that physically and verbally abuses you like you're the first MC to do this

Attached: file.png (448x1022, 666K)

>choosing old hags ever
Fucking retard.

>Old hags
Let me see...18 would be an adult. 20 would be someone finishing University/college or still in. Then at around 22 your work life as well as considering marriage, also the brain fully develops at around 25...Let me check, yep i'm a normal 22 human being who finds women that at-least 20 to be attractive and anything below that to be a child. Fucking retard.

Attached: 8976.jpg (450x338, 84K)

She was never in the bowl, and a god part of her appeal was being this eccentric, asexual, aromantic girl

Attached: 1409499898852.jpg (1440x810, 212K)

Because she wasn't interested. She's too cool for romance.

well, least she got to kill the main villain

Attached: 00039.jpg (900x1280, 222K)

While I never cared that much about the shipping, and wasn't particularly supporting Mine, I did appreciate that takahiro actually had the MC hook up with one of the love interests halfway through the series, rather than going the usual shonen route and having lots of love intersts hanging around and the MC hooking up with the obvious one just at the end

Attached: mine negro.jpg (221x244, 16K)

Esdeath was pretty much the only reason why I finished Akame ga Kill.

Attached: 1432352642871.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

The manga, it had Leone die out in the street, like the animal that she is.

Attached: z28.jpg (800x1168, 505K)

>Favorite male character is Tatsumi
>Favorite female character is Esdeath
>Hates Mine
>Detests the idea of them getting together and likes that he chose Mine because it caused him to man up and become an alpha chad.
Anime Tatsumi is a bitch and went out like a bitch though.

Attached: Incursio_evolve_form.jpg (1953x1400, 1.01M)

>alpha chad
Literally what Esdeath and Leone wanted. Also please don't make me puke, any MAN would choose literally anyone but Mine. Don't try to explain to me why the MC chose the little girl, I've had enough of Kazuma fags, Tatsumi fags, Layfon fags, Kyousuke fags and all the other fags.

Attached: 1547049035862.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

>Anime Tatsumi is a bitch and went out like a bitch though.
Can't really agree, he died saving civilians from becoming collateral damage.
That's pretty noble, I think

The manga, it has two of the best romances in battle shounen.
Tatsumi didn't choose Mine, Mine chose Tatsumi and made it worth with a lot of self-sacrifice, cuddling and sex.

Attached: 1414159131127.png (968x1400, 428K)

A real man chooses his woman regardless of what others think and stays loyal to her til the bitter end

This was probably the only series which made Yea Forums go ballistic almost every chapter with around 800 to 1000 posts peaking at Christmas Tree chapter then spiraling down with the O MY PUMPKIN chapter. I miss those days. Not even Darling in the Franxx had that. Nor any of the haremshit .

Honestly the whole series is trash. All of the relationships seemed out of convenience more so than any chemistry.

A real man goes for a woman and not a girl. A real man also doesn't fall for a little girl that physically and verbally abuses him. Damn, how many times have I seen MC choose a-little girl that is also shaped to be his ideal partner. Caring, supporting, gentle, pure, cute, somehow knows what MC feels, story bends over backwards to show her resolve in protecting you...Yeah, no, you fucking pedos have at-least a decade before the entire industry is reshaped or anime finally dies and the Chinese rise up with their Cultivation psychopathic MC that at-least have females that don't look like teens. Also loved when I saw Mine die in the anime, nearly broke my heart when I saw Leone die but knowing Mine is headed to hell makes me happy because Tatsumi will have Leone and Esdeath all to himself in heaven. Stay frosty bro.

Attached: 1539332538312.jpg (362x459, 36K)

dragon dicks

I disagree, it did a perfect double tsundere couple (which is one of the only way a tsundere can work, the other is a tsundere and a someone who don't take their shit). And Wave is a perfect lolicon with good taste.
Mine only hit him once in the manga (chapter 3), and not even because of tsundere antics, and he hit her back in the same chapter. The rest was back and forth verbal teasing the rest of the manga, including after they got together. Mine is also older than Tatsumi, and in the anime extras he ends with Mine in heaven as well.

Attached: 1417203185300.jpg (823x566, 210K)

If only this series was a visual-novel/eroge like originally planned, we might have found out what the dragon dick looked like.

Attached: consider Akame.png (600x600, 163K)

>That image
Oh boy

Attached: 1536246299121.png (439x298, 251K)

The "anyone can die" gimmick would work better in VN format, at least, and usually does.

It does because the author can kill anyone in any route and still have his character development in another arc. In an anime format we know that whoever gets developed/has flashbacks will die. Although AgK did trick people occasionally, like Mine having all death flags possible and surviving.

Attached: 1416953965939.jpg (960x812, 124K)

Why didnt she just run away with him and start a family along with Kuromi?

Attached: dbhtwa7-817250c6-bc65-437e-8caa-f291e8565a58.png (497x538, 364K)

>Mine is older than Tatsumi
BLAUGRGHHHHHH!
That was me puking right now. So this shit is another Tatsumaki (OPM) treatment of a loli that is much older than she looks. Also IRC she hit more than once and also it's verbal abuse not teasing.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 375K)

Because Akame prefers girls

Attached: vb9sx2wsyggz.png (834x892, 995K)

Legit had feeling for him user.

Attached: bdb36150964f5f654d1916c874d38921.jpg (380x544, 53K)

That was without a doubt the biggest problem with AgK. It would've been a perfectly fine popcorn edgefest had its idea of edge not been killing off its cast, especially at the drop of the hat. Shit like Chelsea and Seryu's deaths were the worst. examples of this.

I just said she "prefers" girls, not that she was completely uninterested in men. More of a bislut than a dyke.

None. The comically stupid anime ending had me and my friends rolling but it wasn't good. The manga ending was even worse because he somehow got to bone Mine as a dragon. The final battles were better but it was still shit.

Can you post one hit that happened in thr manga? Not anime original or anime extra? Also Tatsumi was 16, Mine was 17 by the start

she's only 1 year older than Tatsumi.
It's not that big of a deal

Attached: 1419364875432.jpg (300x300, 86K)

>especially at the drop of the hat. Shit like Chelsea and Seryu's deaths were the worst. examples of this.

Can't agree with Seryuu, they'd built up to her confrontation with Mine and her death over quite a long time.

Attached: just range.jpg (1470x1385, 461K)

>Tatsumi making a retarded choice and choosing the loli
In anime he had no choice because the loli was already dead.

Best Girl.

Attached: kvwjkpq7f5k21.jpg (2018x1885, 621K)

It's not who she died to as much as it is the point in the story where she died. The Wild Hunt arc would've been the perfect time to give her some character development and an actual character arc. Killing her off before then is just hacky. I would've given Budo's death to her, as it'd allow Mine to still get her big moment and keep Budo alive long enough to actually do something.

I love Mine so much that I like to think that after the manga’s ending Tatsumi and Mine never stop having kids or sex. That the new size difference between their reproductive organs caused them to be so addicted to rough sex that Mine stayed pregnant for the rest of her. That Mine stays flat chested despite pregnancy. That even when mine is already pregnant Tatsumi still had sex with her with his dragon cock throughout every pregnancy and that he can and does knocking her up even more during pregnancy because his sperm also acts as a form of gonadotropin medication, and child birth was difficult or even impossible for mine because tatsumi almost never pulls out of her pussy even after cumming because, as a dragon, he has no refractory period and the orgasms just make them both more horny. That being pregnant with dragon children stop Mine from ageing so she and Tatsumi can keep having sex forever. That Mine is reluctant to have sex while pregnant but gets onto Tatsumi’s dragon dick anyways out of her addiction to it. That the minimum about of babies that Mine will be pregnant at a time with were decuplets and that her pregnant belly will be so large and heavy that she will be unable to move from the bed they have sex on and she will have no choice but to were clothing that shows her belly. that Tatsumi fucks Mine so hard during pregnancy that his dick penetrates her womb/cervix completely and ends up hitting the very top of her womb. That they have sex even when they do not want to because Tatsumi’s dragon urges forces him to rape Mine 24/7 and that he can only pull out long enough to let Mine give birth to one of their babies before being overwhelmed by his urge to put his dick back into her pussy. That Tatsumi and Mine are trap in a never end pregnancy sex hell born from their own love for each other. P.S. I self insert as dragon Tatsumi in this.

Attached: mine.jpg (1280x1622, 161K)

>I disagree, it did a perfect double tsundere couple (which is one of the only way a tsundere can work, the other is a tsundere and a someone who don't take their shit). And Wave is a perfect lolicon with good taste.
There should be a hentai doujin staring both of these couples.

Mine's grudge was with Seryuu though, not Budo. That was her conflict to resolve.

Killing her off before then is just hacky
>it really isn't.

>I would've given Budo's death to her, as it'd allow Mine to still get her big moment and keep Budo alive long enough to actually do something.
What? Seryuu died long before Budo did, how could that keep him alive long enough to do something?

>dragon dick is mentioned
>Yet no one posted this meme yet.

Attached: 1483951169076.png (1013x3478, 1.39M)

To be honest, I would have the prime minister be the one to kill Budo.

Manga ending

Attached: 1487083191970.jpg (870x1255, 271K)

Also Mine is a pink haired tsundere done right.

Attached: 1519064729236.jpg (1366x768, 117K)

how da fuq they have children isn't that dude a perma yugioh monster?

>Mine's grudge was with Seryuu though, not Budo. That was her conflict to resolve.
Which is exactly why Seryu should've been the one to die in the Colosseum instead of Budo.

>Mine's grudge was with Seryuu though, not Budo. That was her conflict to resolve.
Because Seryu wouldn't have died before Wild Hunt in my scenario. What I'm saying is that I'd keep Seryu alive until the colloseum fight, which is where Budo died in canon.

Having that be the reveal of his stupid Teigu nullifier would've been a lot better, yeah.

fanon wise like this
or this
But canon wise, pic related which happened before the dragon transformation.

Attached: 1440953850407.jpg (982x1971, 842K)

Just as long as mine's route ends like my copypasta here

>Having that be the reveal of his stupid Teigu nullifier would've been a lot better, yeah.
It's flat out destroys teigus not just nullify them.

I have been thinking of writing some Akame ga Kill! crossovers one being a half-life crossover in which tatsumi and mine get set to a future in which the empire got taken over by the Combine and the other crossover is with the bolo series which is very fitting seeing how those AI tanks tend to die at the end of their stories and because it be nice to see the empire be curbstomped into oblivion.

Manga since best boy Wave ended up with best girl Kurome.

So much this.

The manga was the romance route basically.

I for one like to think that Wave and Kurome had a boy, while Tatsumi and Mine had a girl.

The nigger here is our shaman of veraciousness.

Attached: WaveKuro21.png (921x872, 525K)

No love for Leone or Sheele ?

The "look at me I am the FANSERVICE" and the ultimate plot device? No wonder.

The best part is when Tatsumi and Wave were arguing about who has the better waifu.

>Manga introduce a new group of villains
>They literally do nothing but job
The anime was better, not just the ending but overall because it didn't have all of this extraneous shit that just ended up being completely pointless anyway.

Attached: Akame ga Kill Wild Hunt.png (500x379, 198K)

That one was GOLD.

>The anime was better, not just the ending but overall because it didn't have all of this extraneous shit that just ended up being completely pointless anyway.
wild hunt arc may of been over the top edge with jobber villains, but it did kill off run and made Wave and Kurome abandon the empire.

Why do all the pretentious ledditors who like trash such as MP100 hate on this show so much?

Attached: 1552.png (857x1200, 1.55M)

Best part is that if you realize that Mine and kurome basically have the same body type. Basically both Tatsumi and Wave are both lolicons.

Attached: 1529260387119.png (900x333, 608K)

Why do all the underage reddittors (like yourself) like Estrash?

And Kurome and Mine are lesbians since they hold each other's hand here, we just can't see this. Plot twist.

The manga by far.

Still should of been an visual-novel/eroge

Honestly the whole series is amazing. All of the relationshups seemed full of chemistry more than out of convenience.

The last time Yea Forums got together to enjoy something, sadly after 2014 it became forbidden to enjoy things.

Attached: 1464309401062.jpg (567x567, 62K)

>Which did you like better, the anime ending or the manga ending

I’m glad we’re now at least admitting it’s a real question. Everyone shit on the anime for going off the rails when it aired, but it turned out the manga’s ending was hardly any better.

Today I'll remind them.

Attached: best ending.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

The manga was better in every department you fucking retard.

I'd say overall the manga was better. The Esdeath vs everyone battle was great and emphasized how OP she was much better than the anime version, and since I didn't like Esdeath's lovey dovey side and didn't care for the anime version of Tatsumi I wasn't all that affected by their end, although killing off the MC did impress me a little. Akame's epilogue was less edgy and more satisfying in the manga, and Mine got to fuck a dragon which is always a plus.
I did like Leone's confrontation with Honest in the anime better though. Crushing his face without the aid of her super strength was badass.

Attached: 1514481672883.jpg (640x489, 140K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1445819514304.png (1706x2573, 2.56M)

>Having that be the reveal of his stupid Teigu nullifier would've been a lot better, yeah.
There's nothing stupid about his teigu nullifier. It was one of the first teigu I expected to exist, as it's one of the more obvious ones.
I mean, if I were to create a bunch of superweapons like the emperor did, I'd probably want to make some sort of failsafe in case they were used against me.

It also wouldn't really work as a means of beating Budo, as budo was already dangerous without his teigu.

I enjoyed the manga ending more, but thought the anime ending was probably better, as it continued the idea of these characters being sacrificed in some shadow conflict for their countries future.

The manga felt a bit like it was just twisting things to give people happier endings

>introduce characters
>kill them off
>now introduce more characters with even less personality to fill the void
>kill them off
Rinse and repeat. Wild Hunt was specially bad in that aspect, they brought literally nothing to the manga.

She looks like she's made for clown dick.

This is it

Im the main carachter and the world moves around me, it cannot be possible that in all the time ive been here ive never seen a fucking thread of agk, but yesterday i picked for no reason to read it and then just after finishing i enter this page and the first thread is about it

Fuck you all of you, irrelevant non important secundary carachters. Im the main carachter of this world, fuck all of you

>Im the main carachter of this world, fuck all of you
I'm a disgusting old man irl and I'll ntr the shit out of you and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

>why didn't akame win the tatsumibowl?
ha, remember when someone trolled us with scans of one of the DVD bonus comics, saying it depicted an alternate timeline where tatsumi & Akame hooked up?

Attached: sister pose.jpg (1000x1333, 241K)

I'll always say this image just needs Dog being led around by one of them on a leash

Attached: happy.jpg (700x392, 52K)

Has there ever been a title character that is irrelevant to her own story as Akame? I mean both Kurome and Mine basically hijacked the title of main heroine from her.

Well, Akame kills Esdeth. No one else could have done that. But yeah, I guess she should have had more panel time. The problem is her role didn't overlap with Kurome or Mine. Her role overlapped with Tatsumi. That's why she got so little attention.

I laughed hard when the sisters arc happened in the manga and Kurome got more writer's attention there than Akame. (Not that I mind since I've always loved the lil sis more.)

Akame got to face Wave at the beginning of the arc and kicked his ass. That was cool.

>Which one would you like more,
The only sane choice, Tatsumi ruling the nation together with Esdese, obviously.

She prefers women.

Anime ending: all dead except Akame and the General
Manga ending: Tatsumaki is a super cool dragon who's living a happy married life with children

I prefer the manga ending

See &

She obviously pitied him.

Attached: surrender or die in obscurity.png (966x1400, 952K)

Bulat was the only good thing about this shit series

>Akame got to face Wave at the beginning of the arc and kicked his ass. That was cool.
Gotta disagree, i thought it sucked.
It undermined one of the few fighting-based achievements Wave had(back when he whipped half of Night Raid during the religious sect assassination) to give Akame a handjob she didn't really need

>she didn't really need
Except she did need it. The manga was in its last stretch and Akame would have to face Esdeath in the climax. She wouldn't have been a credible threat to Esdeath if she couldn't even beat Wave.

>She wouldn't have been a credible threat to Esdeath if she couldn't even beat Wave.
The problem is, she should have never been a threat to Esdeath, who could command the power of nature itself. That fight is pure bullshit.

I think the problem with Akame is that the author honestly didn't know what to do with her.
Like, he lay down some groundwork for things to do with her, like Kurome as her nemesis, but he didn't seem to know how to take it any further.
Kurome ended up serving more as a love-interest for Wave, than for her conection with her sister and Takahiro couldn't seem to develop plotlines to make akame compelling.

Attached: The Gangbang Olympics.jpg (1277x1128, 167K)

Well, the problem was making Esdeath too powerful. Akame killing Esdeath was a given from the get go. There's a reason it happens in both the anime and manga.

In any case, Wave should have never been able to touch Akame. That never made any sense. Even Takahiro realized that at the end.

>Main antagonist is an ugly, fat, decadent, corrupt old man.
>There are somehow no doujins or fanart of him raping the series various cute girls
You're really slipping Japan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>People finishing college at 20
what?

I think it comes down to the fact Akame should have been the MC of the series. Tatsumi was kind of shoehorned, leaving Akame in the sidelines without nothing to do. Akame doesn't work as a heroine because she's not interested in romance. Besides, as a former assassin from the Empire, she has the perfect backstory for the MC role. Heck, she even kills the main antagonist in both anime and manga. That's generally something the MC does.

>Akame killing Esdeath was a given from the get go.
It's not. The premise of the manga is a revolution to overthrow a corrupt regime. There are many other ways to end it instead of some assassin assassinating the country's top general. The source of corruption is Honest and the nobles, not her. A more fitting ending would be Esdeath purging them all and remake the nation according to her philosophy.

beating Wave didn't actually make Akame look any better, as she'd been kicking people's asses throughout the series, and nothing she did during that fight really further established her credentials.

Attached: Snook.jpg (591x591, 46K)

Anime did it better.

>A more fitting ending would be Esdeath purging them all and remake the nation according to her philosophy.
That doesn't seem like it'd end well for most people.

This is another one of those things that'd make the series being a visual novel more appealing, as Esdeath remaking the country the way she thinks it should be seems like a potentially interesting bad end

>It's not
It is. One of the early chapters have Najenda stated they would have Akame kill Esdeath. That was foreshadowing. I bet Akame killing Esdeath was one of the very first ideas Takahiro had when he came up with story. And it's a really good idea. The problem was the lack of proper buildup to make it more palatable at the end.

The anime didn't hold back in killing the characters so I ended up liking the anime ending better than the manga.

>Esdeath remaking the country the way she thinks it should be seems like a potentially interesting bad end
It would serve better as a true end and the premise for the sequel.
>One of the early chapters have Najenda stated they would have Akame kill Esdeath. That was foreshadowing
Or a red herring when a character being introduced to be very powerful but ultimately jobs at the end.
Seriously, this series is about a fucking revolution and social changing. Both Honest and Esdeath represented their own philosophy and social vision. To combat them ideologically, one shouldn't just fight them physically but need to offer an alternative to their philosophy too. Akame gave none. She is a nonecharacter, a blank space without any interesting aspect. Making her the protag in a series like this is the author's essential mistake.

How was the manga ending better?

she was already pregnant before he turned dragon.
they fucked

It would of been more interesting if the empire was secretly just a puppet state of an even more powerful country.

I remeber that. It was a glorious day. Manga >> Anime.

Attached: 1414465299166.jpg (685x2264, 834K)

The problem was that Esdeath was mary sue with many asspulls so her dying could only happen through a asspull. Hell nothing sort of a her getting nuked or getting thrown into a sun would of killed her.

Not as glorious as budo becoming the poster boy of jobbers.

Attached: 1525818444894.png (1549x864, 1.33M)

I remember how people people were posting smug faces while typing
>Esdeath
Starting with someone saying lets begin, though the question is why didn't the bleach and naruto fandoms do this meme as well when their girl won?

Attached: 1512414820807.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>The empire used to be a democracy
>The first emperor was installed by a foreign superpower to overthrow the democratic government and oppress his people in the favor of said superpower
>Generations of emperors continued to obey them
>Honest didn't like the idea of being a puppet state and refused to follow their orders
>Superpower funded rebels to overthrow him

>implying she should have died at all
>implying Esdeath ending isn't the best ending

It was a great day.

Attached: 1432161294275.png (423x734, 178K)

Good times indeed

Attached: 1553418507697.png (1361x618, 234K)

I think Akame could have worked fine without removing Tatsumi as the MC, if Takahiro was just better at balancing focus between his characters

Attached: 1417916745085.jpg (1280x720, 713K)

My idea is that honest IS the puppet and the empire was defeated long time ago through slow infiltration and corruption of the government by a country that is basically controlled by a orwellian style government with extremely advance technology that is using the empire as controlled opposition to both distract it's citizen with a eternal war and to make themselves look better. Though you could say that Honest has his own agenda and plans on backstabbing his masters using Esdeath and the emperor's teigu so it ends with a three way war between the foreign power, the empire and the rebels with the foreign power slowly corrupting the revolutionary army for the inside.

>implying that the best ending wouldn't be a Mine and Esdeath threesome ending with Mine as the baby factory.

>I think Akame could have worked fine without removing Tatsumi as the MC
No if he wanted to keep the concept of the "former assassin of the empire kills the empire's strongest general." I think that was the core idea of the story and it makes Akame the main player. Unfortunately, it lacked a proper buildup because Takahiro wasted all the panel time screwing around with Tatsumi.

Maybe Tatsumi could have worked as a sort of co-lead / deuteragonist, but the story should have structured around Akame to justify her showdown with Esdeath.

>The problem was that Esdeath was mary sue with many asspulls so her dying could only happen through a asspull.
Not really. There were several options they could have used to kill her more credibly, but they didn't.

Attached: esd palette.jpg (3273x3200, 2.68M)

>Esdeath was mary sue
she was a sociopath who hated the weak
> with many asspulls
what asspulls?

>what asspulls?
Not that user, but being able to stop time with an ice manipulation teigu sounds pretty asspull-ish to me.

Yeah, either way it would make more sense for the rebels to be backed by a foreign power, like it has always been in history.

both endings are shit

Her teigu frees things, not makes ices.

>tfw you will never pound Akame nice and hard
truly hurts

Attached: 14185984984.webm (1024x576, 942K)

>bad-dragon.com
we already know user

Cosmina was a nice girl and didn't deserve what she got.

I also have this idea that these foreign superpower is far west thus resulting in the territory of the western tribes/nation being turned into a war torn wasteland do to the fighting between this superpower and the empire.

Do you still like her and would waifu a kaiju monster like her user?

Attached: 1564561561.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>I think that was the core idea of the story and it makes Akame the main player.
I'm pretty sure Takahiro said the main premise of the story was a young, naive boy taken under the wing of a group of female assassins

Attached: to shine.jpg (688x544, 101K)

If that was the case, why didn't Takahiro have Tatsumi kill Esdeath? Tatsumi even had some sort of personal connection with her and all. Yet, that wasn't the ending Takahiro was going for. From the beginning it was Akame who was gonna kill Esdeath. Problem is there was no buildup because Takahiro wasted all the panel time on Tatsumi's hijinks.

>visual-novel/eroge
It was ment to be a visual-novel/eroge as well, in which is another reason why Takahiro refer to Wave as being what tatsumi would be like if he joined the Empire. We do know one thing, Mine would be the canon route or at least the route with pregnancy. I still am mad that the author decided to skipped out on showing us a 9 months pregnant Mine.

Let's be honest here, if Takahiro was able to name it Night Raid (he couldn't because another series was already going by that name) like he originally intended we probably would not even know that akame was even the main heroine.

fucking manga is ten times better,
in anime one episode everything is normal in other he is a dragon trying to fuck elsa from frozen or some shit

Attached: 1539166025438.jpg (680x476, 29K)

You didn't answer my question. Why wasn't Tatsumi the one to kill Esdeath? Why did Takahiro insisted on Akame killing Esdeath even though Tatsumi was supposedly the MC and got all the scream time?

>Why did Takahiro insisted on Akame killing Esdeath even though Tatsumi was supposedly the MC and got all the scream time?
To justify Akame being the title character.

That doesn't need any justification. Besides, the problem is still the lack of buildup. If Takahiro knew from the start the story was gonna end like that, he should have build up to that resolution properly instead of wasting time with Tatsumi. Otherwise he should have had Tatsumi kill Esdeath and be done with it.

A mix of both. Akame should've had her fight and killed Kurome (even though I really like Kurome, her death is more poetic and dignified than wasting away in shame and hallucinations).
Also Esdeath was way too overpowered all the way through the manga. Akame's curse powerup didn't seem impressive at all in contrast to the anime. The final fight was too imbalanced in both.

I only read the manga for best girls Mine and Kurome.

I want to impregnate Mine then have vaginal pregnancy sex with her 24/7 though the entire pregnancy until childbirth.

Attached: 149t5188888889999997.jpg (960x540, 57K)

*through out

Who had the biggest dick?

Attached: b4a7406a822997d19346396cd08afc70.jpg (1000x352, 240K)

Would you have wanted to see Esdese rape Mein infront of Tatsumi?

Attached: 1529078542829.jpg (850x1295, 218K)

Dragon Tatsumi.

Attached: 1516834169585.png (1800x1280, 2.1M)

How about a forced threesome?

that implies Esdese would want to share.

AHEM
>Mine

Best

Attached: 1416166932278.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Best at being the absolute worst.

Attached: t7r1lpl4lc911.gif (500x280, 870K)

>esdeath

Best at being the absolute worst nightmare of girls aiming at Tatsumi.

Attached: 1418735744280.jpg (1809x1202, 1.44M)

Alright,those combined covers are actually tight as fuck.

Mostly because those girls kept dying.

Because they couldn't handle the PINCHI.

Attached: 1452589621220.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

And because Mine is the only smart girl.

Reminder that in the volume extras Tatsumi and Mine were always doing some kind of romcom skit. They becoming a couple was set to happen from the start, it was foreshadowed but that super cute shit was never translated anyways.

Attached: Minewon.png (855x500, 64K)

Hell the author flat out stated that he made Mine to be Tatsumi's lover.

Based

I am surprised we didn't create our own hall of anal devastation.

I'm not big into anime and I fucking hated this show for the sole reason of the main cast being killed off. I didn't even watch the last 3 or 4 episodes. I didn't mind deaths like bulat but it got to the point where every episode was "which main character is going to die this episode." It just seems like a terrible way to write a story

Oh right, that Hinowa crap was also scheduled for yesterday but danke doesn't give a single fuck for it

>It just seems like a terrible way to write a story
This was basically the series that made people realize that killing off major characters left and right is does not mean good story telling.

>foreign superpower is far west thus resulting in the territory of the western tribes/nation being turned into a war torn wasteland do to the fighting between this superpower and the empire.
But doesn't the superpower have the duty to depend its allies that are at the empire's borders?

Attached: Eagle.jpg (384x272, 38K)

>why didn't Takahiro have Tatsumi kill Esdeath?
Because this is supposed to be a VN. They mean to end up together. What you've seen in the anime/manga are bad ends where the yandere killed the main heroine.

Neither. I hate Esdeath, but Tatsumi's sacrifice was the right way to end his story.

Kill yourself Esdeathshitter.

>But doesn't the superpower have the duty to depend its allies that are at the empire's borders?
This superpower is basically an expy of Oceania/InSoc from 1984 thus has no allies only puppet States and isn't trying to win the war.