youtube.com/watch?v=HB2XX_MLjQU
youtube.com/watch?v=mrhEV9YAcBc
mangadex.org/title/12975/reincarnation-no-kaben
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rentap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_Carpio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_Tuah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I binged it a few days ago.

It's kinda sad how all the human heroes have lost so far. The current hero is a nip samurai though, so he's probably the first human to win.

I might pick it up again

I think everyone will lose, or maybe the very last one winning.
The gods will end up liking the tenacity of the humanity and keep them alive, telling them to train for the next tournament.

I bet Einstein will do something that will blow their minds. Maybe against Loki who will probably play a game rather than outright fight.

I hope we're going to see someone use modern weaponry. Are the gods even aware of nukes, bioweapons etc?

It'd be extremely retarded if they didn't. Isn't the whole point that they're aware of the affairs of humanity since they're complaining about pollution and shit?

Here's how it's going to end:
>every human so far loses
>time for a final fight
>it's only about losing with honor by now
>suddenly when the fight is about to begin a rift in spacetime opens
>out comes a doomguy (no one said that human heroes have to be real)
>proceeds to destroy every god that hates humanity
>happy end

What if humanity got 6 losses one after the other and then 7 victories?

How Nikola Tesla gonna fight? He's just an Engineer.

The humans who were not known as warriors in their life would probably be the ones getting ridiculous skills along with amusing back stories.

I hype for farmer with a gun

RIP AND TEAR!

After the Adamus reveal, I'm fully expecting a third party to suddenly come and fuck shit up.

Force lightning.

>Doomguy brings the Yea Forums squad ans restarted the tournament
>Doomguy
>Dante
>Bayonetta
>Raiden
>Kane
>SMT protags
>Kratos

Did the raws for chapter 16 drop yet?

Attached: Asian_Thumbs_Up2.gif (141x141, 442K)

>>Kratos
Add to that Asura and what's coming for the gods will be so terrifying and horrible no words would be able to describe it.

Attached: dc14df5d66eeaf13d7061b69ec16c39e372edce9_hq.jpg (520x708, 63K)

We can expect at least one tie and a new face to stretch things out. Maybe heracles ties and we get a surprise god/human?

Rooting for unknown soldier

Pick your Isekai protagonist to fight the gods

Are nip really think that swordsman only come from nipland?

Attached: b7aa03e7-30af-4aa9-a944-7d758f4aef98.png (1441x2048, 1.58M)

>159cm farmer who died 17 years ago
>Settled down after the winter war, didnt participate in the continuation
>Paired with a tall and stoic valkyrie
How will the madman pull this one off?

Attached: 9479.jpg (1140x1581, 126K)

>no Alexander the Great
>no Ivan the Terrible
>no Atila the Han
Shit rooster you got there human

Yeah, it's basically ''NIPPON STRONK!""

Probably because their achievements lean more towards excellent army leadership rather than individual breakthroughs.

why is that chinese emperor guy in it then

Shit yeah you’re right.

>I think everyone will lose, or maybe the very last one winning.
Impossible. They stated the tournament will end the moment either side gains an irreversible advantage, which would be seven wins.

name a non japanese person known for their swordsmanship
hardmode: one that your average jap would be familiar with

>shota-undressing-sword-style
I want to learn it.

Attached: H26.png (1441x2048, 1.67M)

We all miss adam
also
>no honda tadakatsu
>instead we get shitty literal who samurai who did nothing but lose "but he trained to be a master" or some shit
we should have got honda tadakatsu

nips are hard xenophobes, so they wouldn't know a lot of about other sword masters

I’m not seeing any names there, user. You’re only proving him right, you know.

fiore dei liberi

Attached: 6423542352.jpg (400x337, 38K)

györgy thury

No

RIP dad

>someone out there right now, there's a baby crying
>"don't cry"
I cried

Attached: 2462423.jpg (550x761, 209K)

then the manga would be boring and have no stakes because you know all 7 of the last fights will be human victories

Fiore dei Liberi, Johannes Liechtenauer, Sigmund Ringeck, Hans Talhoffer, Joachim Meyer, That priest from i.33 manuscript.
Nah it's about hitorical figure vs god it is author job to do a research and teach the reader that swordman is not only come from nipland or just change the swordman to samurai then i agree it just the author too lazy to do research.

Yeah it's very obvious by the adam fight.

I know Baki already did it, but I would've liked it Muhammad Ali/Cassius Clay as a fighter in Shumatsuu

>He does this against Shiva's six arms

youtu.be/OPr73038ddA

Attached: images - 2019-04-26T100911.702.jpg (300x375, 13K)

>asura, dante, and kratos come out with him
wouldn't even be a fair fight at this point

the power of the rope-a-dope times three would be too much for even a god

So? Those gods are total cunts. They deserve overkill.

I don't really understand why people like Adam so much. Yes he was shown to be extremely powerful but I instinctively knew he would lose due to stamina or durability or somehow his eyes would fuck him up, maybe because that's a cliche which is almost everywhere in any shounen manga. Not saying that Adam doesn't deserve respect, it's just that his ability seems... underwhelming to me.
Perhaps because everyone is a OC donut steel so I barely feel empathy for them.

People don't like Adam for his OP cheat code powers

t. Odin’s crows

it's not about his power, it's that he was a pretty cool character given that he had about four chapters to be fleshed out before he got killed off. clear motivations, interesting personality, wasn't an edgelord, etc.

I think it's mostly because of that page where he acts as a dad to all of humanity. Having a good father figure in media is rare (from what I've seen) and when it does happen it's pretty cathartic. Guys want their dad's support and approval too.

>was everyone's father basically
>was cool as fuck
>loved his waifu
>loved his family which includes every single human being
>everyone thinks he fights because he hates the gods, actually only fights to defend his family
>"is there any man who needs a reason to protect his own children?"
>cool as fuck
>not afraid to be nude
>dies, keeps beating the shit out of zeus anyway just because he doesn't want to see his children cry

Attached: 2346252352.png (1308x1439, 1.06M)

Probably because he had great motivations going into the fight and a good personality acting as humanities protective loving father. His powers and the fight itself didn't really mean shit, the whole thing was just a big punch spam until one guy drops anyways. Also this manga doesn't really have good character's in it anyways, closest it got was Lubu, and that was just due to the charming admiration his group had for him.

I like adam because he fucked the hottest bitch

Adam vs Zeus was one of the few fights where Adam's motivations actually felt relateable. It wasn't being the strongest or wanting to punch God in the face. The final nail in the coffin for me was when he was already overheating and suddenly went full "Somewhere a little baby is crying. Don't worry, Dad will protect you."
Dude has balls of steel and is family man #1.

New chapter when is my question

The roster is one of the least "nippon stronk" ones you can expect for a manga.

He was the original chad. What more can you ask for.

>exactly 7 nip characters

fuck off odin

There’s only four.

was it autism?

Attached: poseidon.png (1324x1900, 2.4M)

>spoiler
me too bro...
Jack Churchill. Now THAT would be based.

what the fuck are those muscle lines

>not loving your literal father
don't make me say it.

To make it balanced it should have one from each country.

Posting this because otherwise I keep forgetting the teams. Especially the gods' team.

Attached: record of ragnarok fighters.jpg (2048x1474, 556K)

who said that manga covers all fights?
7 wins straight for the gods, but as people said, the gods felt fun for the first time in centuries, so they let humanity live
see you all in Shuumatsu no Valkyrie part 2

Shit, I forgot to count the god’s side. So there’s six in total, though I’m not sure if Bishamonten also counts.

what a completely cringe post. are you underage?

I’m interested to see how Nostradamus will fight. Tesla got his science stuff, Simo and his rifle, Rasputin and his wizard powers and giant cock. What does he have?

Is this series Kengan but with deities and historical figures?

What a completely tryhard user. Are you trying to fit in?

>OMG THE DOOOOMSLAYER, HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?! :D
>not underage
pick 3

that guy is our resident shitposter, since the first thread that reached traction here, he spams in every RoR thread what a nippon wank this manga is. just ignore him or report, if you have time to waste

it's a mindless fighting manga. shut off your brain

How does liking doomslayer make me underage? Give me one logical argument.

>Ali
>Not Tyson, Jack Johnson, Naseem Hamed or Dempsey

Would Zeus and Loki piss their pants when they see Kratos ?

cant wait for gier's fight

Attached: do it for her.png (1024x769, 1.01M)

>no muhammad ali boxing fight against hercules who would do a fair boxing match to spite the gods

>Nostradamus
hes gonna have a chess game against odin

>Zeus used superspeed fist or timestop
>Kratos became a puddle of blood
Too much HFY does rot your brain

Why is Jack the Ripper on here lol

The story obviously takes liberties with the legends of the characters, so I could see some interesting ways of writing him. He was never identified, so maybe he has the power to disguise himself as one of the other humans? Maybe he could turn invisible, though that probably wouldn't be very interesting. Or maybe he just gets put up against the one god who's secretly a prostitute on the side and wins by default.

>Jack is a vocel who has massive damage against non-virgin

>Wipes the floor single (god)handedly

Attached: download.jpg (173x292, 7K)

>nunca me avisto a los ojos
>avisto
this triggers me

Ali's good, I also wish Joan of Arc was in it as to not be a sausage fest.
It would also be interesting seeing someone that was gifted with thoughts directly from god facing against the very thing that granted her everything

Attached: joan of arc.jpg (508x416, 205K)

>We could've got that
>Instead we're having like 4 Japanese guys

I just noticed that Indiana Jones and Nelson Mandela are behind Iori

Attached: indy mandela.png (1230x586, 899K)

>Is the only who got to train during DEATH for some reason
>Valkyries didn't even know about this for some reason
>"Nothing personal" moment, introduces himself, summon himself.
>His rival who did beat him just accept he is the best because the guy stop the waves of the water
>His rival didn't train anymore too it's seems, whatever.
What a fucking hack.

Is the Christian God not involved in this?

>has lubu in it
>has qin shi huang in it
>no Xiang yu.

It is almost like japanese only learn history from some dank meme-s.

Attached: Xiang_yu.jpg (602x464, 128K)

Yes

Honestly was a very fun read, don't think there's much that can top adam though, especially not these random chinks.

i miss dad

>Nostradamus
He will have the power to see into the future basically, probably by like 2 seconds, allowing him to perfectly predict what his opponent will do before they do it, but he will probably lose because of some bullshit reason like "observing the future, changes the future, ever so slightly, and not even Nostradamus could predict this" and he will get instantly BTFO.

Grigori resputin will have wizard powers.
Nikola Tesla will get some electric fists or something that allow him to control electricity.

All that aside, I'm really interested in what Qin Shi Huang will do, since he wasn't even a warrior. He will probably have some Terracotta army shit.

>Qin Shi Huang
He will attack with mercury.

Attached: 1529157962588.png (512x724, 557K)

Dragon kick your ass into the milky way.
milky way

He’s the third faction. lead by Jesus and which includes Jeanne d’arc.

licky

I think the more important thing about Kojirou, more so than him being a Nip anyway, is that he was a rival character in someone else's story who lost. It'd be ironic if someone who only existed to lose to Musashi ended up being humanity's first victory against the god. Instead, people get hung up on the fact that he's a Nip more than anything.

Bishamonten has his roots in Buddhism and Hinduism, so I'd call him a split rep.

>Buddha
>Anubis
>Beelzebub
What style of fighting do you think they will use if/when they get a turn?

Musashi in his later life had pretty much put down the sword and died a peaceful death. He had no reason to keep training because he was already at the top. He died not in battle, but after writing a book. The man was at peace. Meanwhile Kojirou lived and died by the sword. He got outdone by Musashi and his antics and didn't die peacefully.

so far we've only seen Lu bu and adam
>Lu Bu had no reason to train as he believed noone could rival him and was so bored with fighting
>Adam had no reason to train either

Isn't Asura is god too?

youtube.com/watch?v=YXDZHyGa2cQ
Bring Akuma to the team.

In Hinduism, Asuras are more like demons/demigods. Asura of Asura's Wrath was a weird god-like cyborg from a race of similar god-like cyborgs.

Still not a human, right. This battle only for humans I doubt that even Kratos is allowed since he is a half god too.

>Buddha
He's gonna be preachy and throw a lot of slaps and palm thrusts. Maybe some growth stuff like in how he trapped Sun Wukong in his palm.
>Anubis
Probably something related to his role as the scale bearer in the Egyptian pantheon. Probably curses too since lolEgypt.
>Beelzebub
Flies. Lots and lots of flies. They'll probably make him edgy too.

>people are posting in this thread instead of the (now long dead) new chapter raw dump thread.
I disappoint.

Don't want to read the raws. I'll just wait patiently for the translation.

Both of them loved and fought for humanity.

>Beelzebub - literal demon, not a god
>Buddha - why is he even here? Ins't he supposed to be all compassion and good emotions?

Man, im sure a Southmuhrican did this.

it's a nothing happens flashback

chek'd and kek'd

>implying they aren't going to portray beelzebub as mephistopheles and have him wearing a suit/tophat and fancy cane and he'll change into a demon as the fight enters it's later stages

Buddha and Heracles were once human, maybe they'll be cooler with humans than the other gods

Why are all the supposed "best swordsmen in the entire History" some japanese swordsmen ? I'm sure medieval France, England, Italy, Germany, etc, had duellists on the same level, perhaps even better.

Attached: chevalier bayard.jpg (300x300, 26K)

So what's gonna happen to demigods like Hercules, Achilles, and Cu Chulainn? Are they considered gods or men?
I could kind of see God/Yahweh/Allah leading a third faction desu. Like, he hates all the other gods' guts and tries to disrupt the tourney at some point by siccing Jesus, one or more of the archangels, or a saint like Jannu on them.

>greek gods get represented
>Abrahamic gods get represented
>nip gods represented
>indian gods represented

>none of the spanish gods represented
I'm honestly mad. Aztec deities were wild as hell and would have been dope to see a god like Huitzilopochtli stylized for the manga.

I'm mad they don't have a better variety of European gods. The major Greek and Norse gods are overused as hell; I wanna see someone like Lugh of the Long Arm or Baba Yaga wreck humanity's shit.

Attached: 800px-Bilibin._Baba_Yaga.jpg (800x1025, 459K)

Baba Yaga is on human side, always.

Attached: John.jpg (300x168, 9K)

No one knows any European swordsmen. Most people don't even know of the Japanese swordsmen on that page.

But EVERYONE knows Musashi and, by extension, everyone knows Kojiro as the guy that lost to Musashi.

so Arthur pen dragon isn't real?

But raiden and kratos are gods aren't they?

FGO Tesla

Wasn't there something about buddha attaining enlightenment and that he seemed like a god?
the
the only one that seems out of place is Beelzebub and buddha to mesince the list is for "heaven
king leonidas IS the king of the pantheons right? so is the valkyrie gonna split into two weapons?

They probably want to avoid having too much in common with Fate.

but fate genderbent most of their chartacters outside the original 3 and then give them weird fanfiction tier alternate outfits.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-VGA-2011-Trailer_5.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Adam isn't real either so clearly that doesn't matter.

>Aztec deities
>Spanish
user. user. Seriously? Fucking seriously?

Attached: are you stupid.jpg (500x375, 71K)

isnt aztec mexican? so mexican isnt spanish?

*tips*

Attached: wbdconngtci11.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

Aztecs were in central and southern Mexico, but the Aztec and their gods largely predate the Spanish insurgency. Spain is a country from across the Atlantic and they have nothing in common with the Aztecs. The Spanish were largely Catholic.

Attached: 28es3.jpg (480x329, 60K)

I always forget that last bit

>12 fighters
>0 women
The fuck...

its not common knowledge, even now the only women fight I could think of is mulan which I just learn might have been an actual person but her actual ending is depressing

And what female, pray tell, would you include over any of the contestants on either side? The only one I would really argue is Athena (and we don't need more Greek) or some other warrior goddess like Ishtar.

All the humans lose.

I said this 3 months ago faggot.

Boudica or Queen of Amazons Hippolyta?

Baal was actually god before the jews killed his mythos and turned him into Beelzebub. You WOULD know this if you would history or played SMT.

aztec was a word made up by spanish people. The indigenous mexican people had zero spanish blood in em retard.

cleopatra, queen elizabeth, Nightingale. mulan

I remember complaining about this before and people actually got mad saying this wasn't fate and fuck women long live penis or something. But this makes it a sausage fest, sad because the mangaka is a giant hack but can draw nice tiddie.

>No Sabaton cameo where they appear to accompany the humans' entrance with their music

Interesting choices actually. Who would you replace for them? Personally, I'd probably remove Okita Souji and Raiden Tameemon for them.

None of those really seem like good representatives for humanity in a battle to the death. While there are some oddballs on there like Rasputin, Nostradamus, and Tesla they at least have some interesting stories about them. Cleopatra was a shit Pharaoh and was only interesting by her association to Caesar. Queen Elizabeth is alright, but there are more interesting queens, especially among Russian nobility. Nightingale was just the mother of modern nursing. Mulan is only noteworthy as having been a female Chinese warrior.

Too many of their songs are about wars between humans. Wouldn't be the best thing to get all of humanity hyped up when they're listening to a reminder of shit they fought over.

Tomoe.

>Dante Stylish on one of the high tier god and hit on Brynhild
I could see it already

Jeanne.
Problem is most of the good choices for human-side fighters are already fateshit.

Tomoe could definitely be a decent replacement for one of the other nip representatives. I'd also like to see Calamity Jane if it weren't for Simo Hayha being the de facto sharpshooter representative.
What about on the god side though?

>implying AT LEAST two of them won't turn out to be secretly women all along

fate only gets a bad rap because of stuff like FGO, I like the original 3 and were the only ones I watched, and the only "liberty" was saber but anything outside of those 3 is not my concern because they are garbage. off tangent there but I dont believe fate is the first to do historical battle royale or vs and there's also drifters
I was only naming off the top of my head, and also because I don't there many well documented females, whose names are probably lost to history.
people need to stop doing this to themselves and broaden their horizons

Replace Okita with Jeanne and make her more rough-and-tumble and tomboyish. Really push the military commander aspect.

>not having Nanashi, Heinrich with four spirits, Son Wukong, Rick & Morty, Demonbane, Powerman and Aleph but keeping Tesla
It's like they're trying to lose

Fate has a couple of other decent entries and a few neat takes on historical characters, but you're right that GO gives it a bad rep because it's full of otaku pandering and cashgrabs to sell. I'd like it if this manga took some more characters who have appeared in Fate and put a different spin on them since modern Fate does a weird "but what if!" with a lot of their characters anyway.

Kali, Tiamat, Bastet, Pele, Ishtar. If they didn't use Poseidon Chalchiuhtlicue would work as a water deity.

>Okita Souji and Raiden Tameemon
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2XX_MLjQU
This, but Shinsengumi Arc would be interesting to watch.
Tesla is clearly not fighter Jack the ripper is just Assassin I don't see him live long enough without smoke.

You guys are forgetting fucking Nyx. She was so powerful even Zeus never fucked with her.

Tiamat or Ishtar would be cool as some Babylonia representation. Kali I think would be stepping on Shiva's toes a little too much heh. I could see Bastest or Isis as additional Egypt reps. I don't know a ton about Pele other than that she's a pacific islander deity, so she'd probably be neat too.

What's she gonna do, call down the moon?

Nyx would destroy gods first, for fucking up with humans.

>I'd like it if this manga took some more characters who have appeared in Fate and put a different spin on them
is already happening, adam is a perfect example, the thought of adam being the king of animals because he beat them was a nice twist but also a good base foundation

her wiki just says shes that pretty. of course all the women gods main feature is being beautiful

Yeah, but she doesn't exactly have many stories about her to draw upon. Being one of the Protogenoi is cool and all, but she'd be hard to really sell without any stories about her to draw on.

Remove buddha and anubis, im not sure who i would put in their places but i would like to see a full animal god to get a man vs. beast fight so maybe fenrir, it is ragnarok after all, even if he's not exactly a god. and for female goddesses Aphrodite vs. Rasputin.

>inb4 they betrayed the Gods by refusing to participate

Jesus, did I have an aneurysm writing that sentence?

i'm pretty sure they are counted as men (besides Herakles who ascended, and also in the gods' roster).

>Heracles were once human
wasn't he a demigod?

I wouldn't want to replace either of them with those two simply because we already have decent Norse representation and more than enough Greek while minor pantheons are getting jack.

Well, that's part human

>humanity winning 6-5
>big sis Hilda steps in as Geir prepares, not wanting to put her in danger
>jobs
>human wins thanks to Geir's shouen power
>everything while Loki and Hermes fuck shit up in the background
Cuts to the next ragnarok, Geir and her new imoutos ready to fuck the gods. New list with King Arthur so that user stop asking for him

Attached: 015___1556153199.png (369x433, 201K)

He did basically live as a human for a long time

Persona 3 handled her well. Her awakening literally meant everybody dies! Prob darkness powers? Black holes?

I really miss drifters even if its another jap focus

>Diomedes is not a representative even though he shanked 2 (TWO) gods as a mere mortal
why is this guy so underrated? he literally has the brain of Odysseus and the might of Ajax

Attached: diomedes.jpg (218x325, 25K)

Persona 3 treated Nyx less as a deity and more as a semi-sentient calamity that was going to just happen. The big draw of the characters in this manga so far is their charm and personality. It doesn't really matter how powerful Nyx would be if she's just cardboard. The best they could do is make up a personality and give her some kind of story to try and make her more interesting. We still have too many Greeks as is though.

yeah but he still half god but If thats the case why not get gilgamesh as well

Gilgamesh was more god than man since he was 2/3 god. At least Hercules is 50/50.

>Sigurd appear in the later chapters as a replacement for some human representation who is for some reason couldn't make it and make amends with Bryn

Gier is just Simon from TTGL.

Diomedes also had the blessings of Athena on his side for most of the war. IIRC she literally road in his chariot for a little while.

Because Heracles is actually on the list of fighters

I can see somebody using her as a loving person that just wants everybody to sleep. Forever.

Kojiro is going to lose.

Sigurd was also a descendant of Odin, but I imagine he counts more for the human side than gods since he even fought against Odin at one point anyway.

what?

everyone in the Trojan War has some blessings anyway, it doesn't take away the fact that he's both powerful and intelligent compared to the rest of the participants

That pic is a mistake, it only has 12 on the god side. Heracles is the 13th one

the list is supposed to have Herakles right below Shiva

yeah i know but i really want fenrir to at least make an appearance, he's more often than not neglect whenever ragnarok is portrayed in media, i also think it could be super cool to see a giant wolf fighting. And just tough it would be funny for Rasputin to be the one to face a goddess .

why is he not on the list?

Attached: beoCHAD.png (512x724, 466K)

Cause Japs suck.

>not a single Chinese God
>no Erlang Shen
>no Nezha
come on now

Too based for this manga I guess.

Why would Tyler Durden be a rep for humanity?

>meanwhile we get four (4) Greeks

who else do you think fit better than some random nips?
>Siegfried
>Beowulf
>Xiang Yu
>Diomedes
>Zhang Sanfeng

They thought Zeus was good enough as an alias for him, since it's a pantheon and they're not following things to the letter (Eden is still canon).
They are going to have to make some alternate backstory as usual where they go "buddha is said to be kind and- WRONG! he just doesn't care lol". Either that or he hates the pollution that humans are doing or something.

While im here,is there a way to read about mythology without it being a wikipedia page? I like learning about mythologyor history as long as its not boring, I dont want an autobiography but a cool action story

read a book I guess

>he's just an engineer
Engineers are the gods of science

Well it's still possible that Buddha is cool, maybe he's in to throw his match and finally become nothingness

Play SMT and read the bios?

It's a pretty short list user, in a perfect world author would have picked the highest deity from each pantheon and then just type "List of culture heroes" on google but he probably just wrote down a list from what ever he could remember from highschool.
I however would have LOVED to have Heracles fight for humans, while he did ascend to Godhood in his final days he was pretty much screw over by the gods (mainly Hera) any chance they got.

shin megami tensei has something like this? thats a surprise
I do read I just never found anything, I dont even think Yea Forums has any rec for it

Sigurd/SIegfried using Hilda as his weapon would be nice

I think having the highest god of each pantheon would get a little samey since so many of the head gods in mythology are some variant of a sky or sun god.

Most mythology is just that user, short stories of what happened way back when. Since those stories originated before we properly started to record history and some civilizations kept track better than others.
But you could pick up Enuma Elish, Divine Comedy, The Iliad and it's "sequel" The Odyssey and The Labours of Hercules.
Like most common knowledge we got on these ancient mythology is just recollections of songs and poems past down through oral tradition.
There isn't a "Greek Mythology Bible" or anything of the sorts

Yes they have a small bio page for every demon. Considering mythology pokemon is its main appeal anyway.

I suppose you are right, they could always do what they did with Zeus, like he didn't use his lighting bolts.

>the mankind
>the mankind
>the mankind

Holy fucking shit...

wait is the oddysey liliad's sequel or are you saying that its actual sequel is not really a sequel but can be seen as such?

Yeah, chapter 1 scanlation is absolute garbage. I was gonna drop it just because of that, but luckily someone competent took it after that

ok but which game?

For what purpose?

It's not a "sequel sequel" like the events in the Odyssey are consequence of what happens in the Iliad. But the stories are not entirely related since the Odyssey is to put it simple Odysseus getting lost on his way back home.

Which game what? What systems do you own? Soul Hackers, Strange Journey redux, SMT4/Apocalypse are all "recent" entries that have a bios/info page for each demon you get. Is that what you are asking?
"Ah the spirit of humanity has shown us they are worth preserving!" kind of bullshit

I just want the bios Ive never played any smt game not even persona

They'd have to explain why he voted aye with the others

The SMT wiki has pretty much every bio for every demon that has appeared in the series.

It's a good thing Thor looks fucking dope. I'll keep reading, seems cool.

What if he abstained

Geir tripped.
Don't laugh.

Attached: ad96dd5b-50a1-4a5f-8436-f3ab7ab141ac.png (1445x2048, 1.94M)

Again, how do people stand with the nipwank? Don't give me that bullshit about american media only have american heroes. I'm not even american and people are also complaining about that.

ok thanks, they even have nyx, who I never heard of before today

simple. comfort zone

Reminder that one of Poseidon's rape victim hated it so much that when Poseidon offered her a reward for the nice rape, she asked to be turned into a man.

Japan is a tiny little nation with extreme pride in themselves, of course they're going to glorify their own nationalistic icons and myths.

Because I really don't care about a country wanting to wank its own figures. As long as they're written at least somewhat interestingly their nationality doesn't really matter. What's it matter if there are some nips? It's humans versus gods anyway. Sure, I'd like some representation from other nations, but the roster is pretty okay as is.

That is kinda sad user. But it is nice you want to learn I guess?

>"Ah the spirit of humanity has shown us they are worth preserving!"
youtube.com/watch?v=mrhEV9YAcBc
Gods are surely show intent to rid of mankind. Also Valkyries are dying too, this is not a joke.

No problemo

where did you learn about nyx?

>7 million years of pride!?

We were nothing but shit eating apes until about 200,000 years ago. Now we're just shit eating apes with iPhones and cars.

literal in the first chapter of any book about Greek mythology user. She was one of the first deities after all.

Attached: yikes.jpg (380x225, 50K)

>It's humans versus gods
That's exactly what's wrong. They are implying that in all of humanity, nipponese are one of the strongest race there ever is. Bullshit. Like there's fucking ZERO coming from south of asia.

but now we can shitpost with each other thousand of miles apart?

tbf most of Indian heroes are either demigods or some sort of divine avatar lol

Doesn't really bother me. As long as they write the characters interestingly I couldn't care less about where they were born.

seething seanigger

user they want to kill humanity off because they don't see the point of keeping them around. If they can prove they are worth preserving even giving gods a close fight...you know what? Figure it out yourself user!

>that Kronos/Chronos mix-up
I HATE IT.
Ironic, considering SMT predates Pokemon.

Public school library.

pudoo patel detected

indians have been slaves for most of their history, no heroes there

The point gods want to replace humans on other species, that it wasn't just joke play to test humans.

so how is not knowing who nyx was before today sad if I never read a greek myth book?

don they have ghandi?

I know it predates Pokemon, but we didn't get a fucking game until Jack Bros in the west. But who the fuck had a virtua boy? I didn't play my first Atlus game until Persona 1 on the playstation.

Why doesn't it bother you? Are you so much of a weeb that you have no pride in your race and the country you are from? Or are you some shitty jap? Make jap against gods for all I care. Don't include any other race and I have no fucking problem.

>no heroes there
American education everyone.

But Lu Bu was a Chinaman.

I find it sad you haven't dived into the mythos autism sea before today user. That is all. Humanity is nothing but a bunch of random stories thrown together.

How do you he is American street shitter? Maybe he is a Paki.

South Asia dumb dumb.

It's not about pride. You don't have to drag racial pride into everything. They're simply characters in a fighting manga. As long as the fights look good and the characters are endearing I don't give two shits where they're from. I have no reason for it to both me. They could be all American or all African or all Russian or whatever. I don't need my own country to be represented to enjoy it because it's not all about nationalism. Why does it matter to you what race the characters are?

Because they are making the nip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other race on earth. The writing itself shows that. Why do you not care for blatant ridiculing of other races?

Obviously because he is a nationalist cuck. Prob takes credit for shit he had nothing to do with because of where he was fucking born.

>Why do you not care for blatant ridiculing of other races?
Dude it is a manga. You know who draws this right? If it bothers you this much I don't get how or why you are here. Or if you have ever read another manga ever.

oh, well I really have been introduced the mythos that much aside from fate series

becuase its what japan does

I guess it'll get boring with the slow rate of chapters and only seeing nip samurais, at least there are some others to give a change of pace.
>I hate there were some nips, so make it all nips
lol

fateshit is its own canon

No reason to care. And just because nips have the most representation doesn't mean they're making them better than every other race. Even if they were implying some kind of nip superiority, it doesn't matter because it's just a fighting manga and I'm here for cool looking fights and charming characters. Doesn't matter where those characters were born. They're just humans. That's the point of the story. It's just group of humans versus a group of gods.

Adam was the best, kinda shitty he had to fight the final boss from the start.

Other manga just leave out any other race. And those that show blatant jap pride are ridiculed here on Yea Forums. Actually where are you from? You're not Yea Forums if you're not familiar with the way we shun overly obvious japanese pride. Like those manga where the jap wins WW2. Or the folded 1000 times shit. You know those right?

it was literally divine intervention

Zeus is number 2 though.

If anything it's at least thematically fitting. The man closest to the gods takes a dive early, but he hypes up everyone so much that his defeat is still a moral victory in a way for mankind. Having the "final boss" out of the way early helps too.

>It's just group of humans versus a group of gods.
Then show more of those other humans and not more nip.

guys stop letting that user derail the thread.

It would be awesome if the author add that french lesbian / bisexual (forget the name) duelist/divas who beat 10 nobleman, save a girl from burn church (wich is set by herself) to become her girlfriend, goes to the church to only have sex with nun, became diva and have relationship with local king to avoid death penalty, kisses someone's wife in public. her story is so based it can considering as humanity most based gal? and i imagine her apperance will be look like lady maria from bloodborne.

Except Yea Forums doesn't overly ridicule nipwank. The only ones who do are retards who can't look past the place where someone was born. Some nipwank is ridiculous, but even then it's still good for a laugh. It's nothing to take seriously.

Why does it matter if they're nips? In the end they're all human. Of course nip writers are going to be more familiar with nips. It doesn't really bother me. Of course I'd like to see some other historical figures show up, but that's not even because of the number of nips. Equal representation doesn't really matter.

>We
We aren't a fucking collective, you are merely chimping out over something minor. Adam was peak humanity and he wasn't a nip so idk your deal but shit is funny to read.

This. We literally saw "the strongest man" was a Chinese warrior and the man's greatest hope, Adam, was born before race was even a thing. Two of the heaviest hitters for humanity have already gone, and neither of them were nips.

lmao said the adult who browses Yea Forums

go back to tumblr faggot.

>South Asia
Might sound a bit ignorant coming from an American (white), but I know literally zero mythological or historical figures from South Asia. Who do you think's gonna represent seamonkeys, Ho Chi Minh or something? I thought they stole most of their mythology from the chinks anyway.

is ghandi not indian? and doesn't india have that elephant god and a six armed god with a weapon in each hand?

Oh, we're talking about India? Shiva's already in the roster on the gods' side, but I'm not sure Gandhi would be a good fit for the humans' side. Someone like Hyder Ali would probably be better.

social studies was one of my worse subjects so geography is not one of my forte

Actually, you're right. A quick wiki search told me that India and Pakistan are considered South Asia. What I was thinking of was Southeast Asia, I guess. I'm not good at geography either.

Mulan, Joan of Arc, Lozen, Hippolyta, Calamity Jane, Ana Nzinga

Mythology by Edith Hamilton covers the important Greek, Roman, and Norse legends, and it's easy to find it free online.

thanks user, anything said in this thread is saved on my reading list

>We could be talking about cool historical figures representing humanity
>"Nah, let's show Yea Forums characters instead"

D’eon?

Great Gama would be alright for India

so I need a clarification was the god zeus took over for shiva? shouldnt he look more bishounen?

What about Rama?

fate needs to stop being shit
drifeter author need to step up the output
reincarnation no kaban needs update

>Ana Nzinga
>According to the Marquis de Sade’s Philosophy in the Boudoir, Nzinga was a woman who "immolated her lovers." De Sade's reference for this comes from History of Zangua, Queen of Angola. It claims that after becoming queen, she obtained a large, all male harem at her disposal. These men wore women's clothing and were known as chibados.
Her men fought to the death in order to spend the night with her and, after a single night of lovemaking, were put to death.It is also said that Nzinga made her male servants dress as women.

WHEW

Attached: hentai face.png (321x326, 102K)

Rama was a human incarnation of a god, so that's a bit iffy.

on a side note all of there's an entire continent called asia but when you say asians the first thing you think are the 4 variations of chinese,japanese, korean, and vietnamese why is that?

Depends on the culture.
>Greek/Roman
Long epics like the Iliad and the Aeneid are easy to get as single books. Individual tales are a bit harder to come by. A general book on Greek mythology will probably have a lot of these shorter stories or summaries of them. I'd also suggest looking at plays by people like Sophocles (e.g. Oedipus Rex and Antigone).
>Norse
The Poetic and Prose Eddas are the two main texts here. I'm not sure if they're available as single books, but they go over a lot of the mythology. There are also compilations of shorter stories available in books (typically called "Norse Mythology"). I have one of these books; have yet to read it.
>Celtic
Easiest to come by. Huge books of the most important tales are available everywhere, since they're all fairly short. Though, they're labeled both as "mythology" and as "fairy tales". I have such a compilation of these as well. Some of the most important/popular stories are The Birth of Cu Chulainn, The Cattle Raid of Cooley (the only one that can really be considered an "epic"), and The Tragedy of the Children of Lir,
>Slavic
Don't really know. Lots of these stories aren't well-documented.
>Chinese/Japanese/Korean
Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Journey to the West. Nuff said.
>Hindu
These guys have some of the longest epics ever written. Their names slip me, but there are two or three really important ones. They're probably hard to get as single volumes.
>Mesoamerican & Native Americans
Best you'll find is archaeological/anthropological research. After the Spanish/English conquered them, most of their tales were lost, and the Europeans refused to let them be recorded.
>Germanic
Only a few epics here, most from the early Medieval period and most Christianized. Beowulf, the Nibelungenlied, the Song of Roland, etc.
Cont.

Gandhi’s gonna nuke the shit out of everyone, both gods and humans. The Tyrant King takes no prisoners.

Yeah, Shiva was the god who was originally going to fight in the second round. And Shiva looks kinda bishounen as is even though he really shouldn't.

The two biggest Hindu epics are the Mahabharata and the Ramayana. Both are pretty great reads, but good luck finding a single, agreed upon version. They've had multiple interpretations and rewrites over time.

>reincarnation no kaban
Who?

so was adam, technically.
and I also learned he was a pervert
his google picture says otherwise but they are a bit on the creepy side, chakravartin face in asuras wrath seems closer

>Kojiro "fight"
>nothing actually happens for several chapters straight
God, counter-types are always the gayest shit.

You missed Sugar Ray Robinson and Rocky Graziano

Attached: 1_08rWHqFo3xtvANwhk5YRuQ.jpg (1328x800, 40K)

mangadex.org/title/12975/reincarnation-no-kaben
basically old legends in modern era with their tales made into abilities

>>Slavic
>Not recorded
Makes sense considering they were stupid af and didn't even write shit down.

>Aztec
>not knowin that aztecs was inspired by mayan culture
user...

>Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Journey to the West. Nuff said.
is the kingdom a prelude to three kingdom or is that their peak story? because I see it and im like where does lu bu fit in. and there's a manwha for journey to the west, the same people who made feng she ji

>he says this shit
>doesn't know of the Toltec
lol

>Jewish
After the Torah and Septuagint (Old Testament) were completed, most of the Jewish mythology was left to esoteric works. Some Kabbalah magic books, but not a whole lot of actual stories. (Note: The Talmud is absolutely not what you're looking for. Mostly just kikes kvetching about laws and shit.)
>Muslim
Outside of the Koran, there are a few "supplements" that talk about angels and djinns and stuff. Also the Thousand and One Nights.
>Christian
For angels and demons, there's not actually a whole lot of (traditionally accepted) material. In the early Medieval period, most of the stuff about them was in esoteric magic tomes, which were ABSOLUTE HERESY to the Church. Later on, poems like the Divine Comedy and Paradise Lost became the standards for their depictions (e.g. Satan and Lucifer being the same guy). Definitely read those. For stuff on the saints, there were a lot of "Lives of the Saints" books written in Medieval times. More important saints like Jeanne d'Arc get their own books. If you're looking for stuff on Heaven and Hell (outside of the two poems I mentioned earlier), it's most theological stuff like the Summa Theologiae. definitely not action-y.
>Gnosticism
Lots of weird fake Gospels that probably have translations online. They really liked larping as "duh reel christianz". Also, some early Christian theologians like Irenaeus wrote critiques on them.
>African
Fuckin' forget it. Either voodoo or unorganized tribal stuff.
Just the general American perception, I guess. When someone says "Asia", it usually refers to what people would call the "Far East" or the "Orient": China, Korea, Japan, and the southeast islands. India, since it's absolutely massive and technically a subcontinent, is usually considered on its own. Any country west of India is lumped in the "Middle East".

You aren't going to mention Sumerian mythos?

>>African
Fuckin' forget it. Either voodoo or unorganized tribal stuff.
I mean there is egypt, but africa isn't collective so thats probably like a drop in a bucket

Right, forgot that. Don't really know a whole lot of them outside of the Epic of Gilgamesh. For more general Levantine stuff, some gods have their own epic cycles, like Baal.

Adding on to this, a good amount of named demons in Judaism and Christianity (like Beelzebub) are actually demonized versions of non-Judaic Semitic gods.

>Toltec
>Doesn't know Olmec
Fight me faggot

> are actually demonized versions of non-Judaic Semitic gods.
seems like someone was being petty

Shit, I forgot Egypt too. Most of their stuff is archaeological/anthropological research, though there are a few tales, including one where Isis uses Osiris's severed dick to conceive Horus or something.

I doubt your average American or European would even know about those names. Maybe it'd come up in some trivia show, though.

> including one where Isis uses Osiris's severed dick to conceive Horus or something.

Attached: 1485113608468.png (404x404, 38K)

I think you meant southeast asia. But lets see those mythological and historical figures of those sea monkeys. Here are three.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rentap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_Carpio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_Tuah

>Wikipedia

Attached: 1545458185323.jpg (691x486, 65K)

Olmec are a myth
like polygamy.

Leave the gods to me!

Attached: King_of_Jobbers.png (400x566, 184K)

Welcome to history!
Daily reminder muslims used to worship a rock thinng and asherah before allah.

And?

Yep. "Beelzebub" is literally Hebrew for "Lord of the Flies", and it's been suggested that the name is a play on "Baal-Zevul", which means something like "Lord of Heaven" and was a legitimate Semitic god. A lot of the foreign gods are just called "Baal" though, save for the more important ones like Asherah and Qos.

They seem pretty underwhelming.

Why does Poseidon look so depressed? I want to make him smile.

I already said that earlier when some user was questioning why beelz was a "god".

>finally become nothingness
I mean, user. That might exactly be what his intentions are for humanity. Obliterate them all to free them from this mortal coil. He doesn't have to hate them to want them to die if killing them could mean salvation in his eyes.

He has a better track record against gods than he does with humans, I suppose.

people always talk about adam but never noah who was the second adam, or was that jesus being the second adam?

>Asherah
She now looks like this!

Attached: 01ae2d97e464353686accbc771813b002218fcd2.jpg (1000x759, 127K)

>going with the wikipedia is bad retardedness
It's a place with information on the stuff. You click and get the information on mythology or whatever fulfilling the whole idea but somehow it's bad.

unless you're citing sources for an essay.

>inb4 the author conflates Satan, Lucifer, and Beelzebub as the same guy
Anyways, why wouldn't he just use someone like Michael the Archangel if he wanted a representative of Christianity that wasn't literally Jesus? Would've made more sense.

Why? I mean calling slavic history stupid, it's a bit cocky, if compared to Irish stories and greeks where is only lewd stories about raping.
lol

Attached: Zmei.jpg (500x377, 62K)

>from some dank meme-s.
The kind that make you scream 'do not pursue' as soon as he appears in the manga?

Satan and Lucifer are the same guy.

Slavic folklore are like capshit with superheroes or fucking horror stories.

sure

They already used Adam, I don't know why they wouldn't use Jew god at this point.
Most of Slav history isn't written because fuckers didn't write. Literally.
Nope.

>Most of Slav history isn't written because fuckers didn't write. Literally.
Maybe they are did not translated. However they about literally superheroes.

Attached: Vasnetsov_Snegurochka.jpg (800x1183, 259K)

>not citing wikipedia sources as your own

>Nope.
Not him, and I went to a Christian school so I know what you're thinking of, but not only are you being an asshat, you're also wrong since you're unilaterally claiming that your interpretation is 100% correct with no opposition like a total retard.

These are all great fighters.
But I still preffer Ali, with a seething Frazier watching the match

this

I wonder if mystic creatures/Person like Dullahan, Zuo Ci, Jiang Ziya or St George could fight for human

Yes and no. The name "Lucifer" was a combination of a KJV translation mistake from the book of Isaiah and said passage's interpretation in later Christian writings. Isaiah calls the King of Babylon the "shining one" and the "morning star", both references to the planet Venus. Neither the Greek Septuagint nor any of the New Testament books contain the name "Lucifer". Eventually, though, sometime during Late Antiquity, "morning star", or "Lucifer" in Latin, did become a name for the devil, comparing Satan to the King of Babylon. THe KJV made this more popular by keeping Lucifer as a proper name in the Isaiah passage.
T;ldr it originally didn't refer to Satan, but later did.

No user they literally didn't write. Or know how for a long while. There was a few hypothesis where some dude believed they did but there are also sources claiming that was bs. That is what I was referring to.

People definitely, considering how Rasputin is on the roster. Creatures, probably not. They'd be on the gods' side.

>I went to a Christian school
Sorry to hear you've heard an interpretation of somebody else's interpretation of your boogie man user.

>you're also wrong since you're unilaterally claiming that your interpretation is 100% correct with no opposition like a total retard.
Isn't that what you religious people do?

Are are you russian or historian expert or something don't throw me bullshit like that.
As I know, slavs and germanics have a same relative's folks, and have same almost gods.

Ancient Slavic Writing is something that is not concrete though.

Zeus already filled the role of jew god in the backstory and in general. It's pretty unlikely they're gonna change this much.

>I don't know why they wouldn't use Jew god at this point
I think they're trying to give Zeus some of his characteristics, considering how Zeus is called "omniscient and omnipotent" and is the one who creates Adam. I definitely wouldn't if I were writing this, though. It would be interesting seeing him interact with the other gods, considering how he'd probably hate most--if not, all--of them.

Noah wasn't handcrafted by the big guy himself to be the perfect man.

>I don't know why they wouldn't use Jew god at this point.

Because he's literally omnipotent? You can't fight that.

but he was the second father of humanity

Gadolig here, that would be Jesus. Mary is also typically considered the second Eve.

> Mary is also typically considered the second Eve.
the birth of the Oedipus complex

Will be really weird if it's revealed that the practices of Buddhism actually result in soul destruction and that he's been trying to have humanity return to nothing since long before all the other gods.

>Lu Bu
>Not bringing Zuo Ci for sweet ass magic

What like Korea?

`The Valkyries

Curries, user. South Asia is curryland.

Doesn't make sense since we have Hindu represented.

All of the hindus gods are also omnipotent though.

I hate how he wasn't included due to fate but damn it would have been sick watching him kill a god

Attached: file.png (438x666, 718K)

>Fight against Shiva
>This guy shows up
>"Best there is... past, present and future! Ohhhhh yeahhhh!"

Attached: macho man.jpg (620x868, 83K)

I hated this scene so much. Only started reading this series for Adam. He was such a cool character for such a mediocre series. Why did it have to be like this

Attached: 836D84F9-B0CA-4D0C-965A-CDFACE1D91D0.jpg (460x655, 66K)

He's dead, Jim.

the buddah god they are going with is probably the chinese fat laughing buddah, otherwise he would be on the human side
guessing he's going to fight the sumo dude

but indiana isn't real....

Adam would have won if Zeus didn’t cut in line

>Tyson
can
>Naseem
can