Tonikaku Kawaii

Discuss this manga.

Where is the translator of this manga? Chapter 55-60 are not translated yet.

Attached: Duj6ChO.jpg (420x353, 24K)

Discuss this manga.

Where is the translator of this manga?

Attached: zettai-karen-children-3271251.jpg (1200x870, 216K)

commited suicide due to lack of progress. Leave it to nips to start a romcom with the couples marriage and still give us the same stagnating drivel

>hetshit
disgusting

I'll admit I was a salty hina fag, so this manga has been a godsend for me.

Hata rubbing his married life in our faces can only get him so far.
Manga turned to shit when the author tried to backpedal from Kaoru ending. Don't bother.

Yeah Hayate ending was disappointed.
I'm glad that Tonikaku Kawaii is enjoy to read.

*disappointing

I dropped it 20 chapters in. Do they still blush over mundane trash and pass out at the mention of sex?

Chapter 60 Spoiler
they are French kissing each other in the bed

let me guess they don't go all the way, because that's what married couples do, just make out on the bed and go to sleep

Yeah, they don't have sex yet.
I don't think they are ready to make a baby yet,

Pic related:
In Chapter 60, they were French kissing on the bed, that's it.[/spoiler[

Attached: 3fd37f45df216e585f3f94a5591379fb295.jpg (836x1200, 401K)

i was sure you were bullshitting about that

My typesetter wanted a break, so I let him have one.

I see, I guess I'll wait. Thanks for letting me know.

I mean I could live tl here, but I don't think he'd let me.

Why are people getting angry over a cute, fluffy SoL manga having cute fluff? The worst thing Hata could do to the series is try to inject some sort of grand plot into it.

It very clearly does have some grand plot behind it, especially the princess Kaguya story.

And trying to make that anything other than some vague, background hinting will probably ruin it.

It's fine. I don't mind waiting until your typesetter goes back.

you can have comfy SoL fluff with a married couple that actually shows a more mature relationship than the 15 year old just got togethers from your run of the mill romcom. They're adult, they're married, at least sleep in the same bed.
I still like it, but with the older protagonists and marriage it kind of raised the expectations and failed to deliver (so far).

It's not fair. He is pounding his wife every night, yet he refuses to let his characters do the same.
That said, this is hotter than everything in Hayate.

Nasa is barely an adult. Maybe a year or two older than the average high school protagonist.

>the older protagonists and marriage
Aren't both of them still at high school age? And they just met not too long ago. Just consider this their dating phase.

Nasa is 18 years old, so yeah he is barely an adult.

Why is t/u/mblr here?