Black Clover Ch 203

Looks like there's more for William after this arc. It can't just be a coincidence.

Attached: same energy.png (1287x817, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdGTCo_AnfQ
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-25/best-and-worst-manga-of-2016-results-comic-con-international/.104673
youtu.be/l4nuZC8pMZw
youtu.be/dYv7ANrw_a0
bc-game.bn-ent.net/dlc/
youtube.com/watch?v=yVfcsREsUYM
youtube.com/watch?v=fFd1VkGc-SI
twitter.com/ogipiyo
mangalivre.com/lista-de-mangas/ordenar-por-numero-de-leituras/todos/mes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to have Emotionless Sex with Nero.

Attached: 1556210164333.jpg (1088x1742, 94K)

Get in line.

Attached: D5AkLkJWwAAARDK.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Cursed Image

Attached: cursed image.png (540x318, 36K)

Yami's arm is permanently fucked then. Not even the best doctor was able to fix William's face

What about the Witch Queen?

Post Neros.

Attached: Nero.jpg (461x1199, 63K)

Attached: nero.jpg (579x579, 24K)

Nice catch, I didn't make the connection.

tbf I find all curses/scars in Black Clover to look the same
can someone explain the difference between this and Asta's arms curse?

The curse on Asta's arms ground his bones to dust and is a status effect that ordinary healing magic couldn't heal. Yami's is something else, it's a result after his life force was stolen.

Attached: arms.png (846x299, 97K)

ok I get it now
am brainlet, thanks user!

But how did that spell affect william if the patri's grimoire hadn't "fallen" yet

Unironically best girl next to the nun. Also, this chapter definitely put BC up there in my opinion, it's King of Shounen right now.

Last she saw Yami, she was trying to murder him and he stole her daughter.

>MC wields giant sword
>hits people with it
>nobody ever gets cut or sliced
>it's like he's hitting them with a stick
wtf?
also does anyone get tired of hearing gok-, i mean, asta, always scream about becoming the king of the pirat-, i mean, wizard king?

keep it dude

Attached: kazyou.webm (800x480, 772K)

>manga swordsman swing sword like baseball bat
>big white slash trails
>enemy now beat up
its manga

Let's predict the Prince power. I say it's chess related. I think he has the ability to somehow imbue others with magic or take it from them and Nero is his queen aka his most powerful servant whomst shareth her magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdGTCo_AnfQ
Mereoleona is out for QK

Nice observation haki OP. Furthermore, it's pretty clear Asta is some part demon which is why the demon girl Nero liked him and why the demon magic isn't damaging him fully. Nero seems to be using word magic like the devil though, so she's clearly something not-human and the FWK has a doujutsu

The prince just uses light/sword magic. It's shown before every episode starts...

Asta's entire character is that he isn't special. I know it's hard because literally every shonen's protagonist is special in some way, but the point of Asta is that hard work beats talent.

Idk all we know is that he has light magic and the only time he used a named spelled, it had something to do with a star. Don't know if that's gonna be a constant motif but we'll see.

>not special
He's LITERALLY the ONLY character without magic IN THE ENTIRE WORLD
Pretty sure that't the fucking definition of special

whats going to be the next well done scene

Attached: fuck off langris.webm (852x480, 1.22M)

Attached: 0097-011.jpg (896x1300, 295K)

Asta is special though

The problem is that you link being special as a positive when it's actually a negative. It's like the whole world has 2 legs but one person is born with only 1.

THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

He's special because he has a disability. That's it.

>implying black garbage is not being cancelled

Do you guys not see the author rushing towards the ending at breakneck speed?

Attached: Nozel.png (151x265, 21K)

>MC has a devil/hollow hidden inside him
>super strong character has an animal waifu
>younger sister has a bigger brother who appears to hate her but in truth loves her due to a promise to a dying relative
>magic/reiatsu requires a sword/book to use
what other bleach commonalities are there?

Attached: BlEaCh.jpg (526x300, 72K)

You're first point is already wrong

>TSUGI DA
Glad they kept that in.

Attached: 1554382471655.png (1228x552, 662K)

>>MC has a devil/hollow hidden inside him
I've seen better comparisons Joe

Attached: 1548493010952.png (606x328, 274K)

>magic knight captains
>divisions for each group
yep checks out

Your*

Maybe this will finally explain why he looks like Licht and not Patri

>MC has a devil/hollow hidden inside of him
Actually, this is wrong even when regarding bleach. Rather, it's more accurate to say that every Shinigami has a hollow "inside" of them, since Zanpakutou are essentially made out of hollows.

is the game even slightly alive? i was thinking about hopping on to try out julius when he came out but i assume at this point its just 3 bots on each team

Attached: 1535664891814.jpg (1486x1834, 295K)

wait when did we see the Prince cast magic related to a star?

imagine saying this at the peak of soul society only to have Aizen reveal the heart

Attached: am i a lobster.jpg (700x907, 71K)

Attached: Black Clover Ch148(7).png (892x1300, 390K)

help a brother out, how come Licht (light) uses light magic when that's been shown to be the FWK's type of magic? It makes sense that Licht uses wind magic and Yuno is a wind monster, but the hell is going on between FWK and Licht? despite all the nods to Bleach, I feel like we're about to get Aizen'd

Attached: kebaps in anime.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Very nice catch.

Are you an anime only?

>flat
>horns
>likes to sit on MC's face.
That's it boys, I'm officially a Nerofag for life.

Attached: 1448139334189.png (651x483, 478K)

You're probably baiting but I'll bite. Licht(Real Licht) uses Sword Magic, FWK uses Light Magic, Patri(Fake Licht) also uses Light Magic, and Tetia(Lichts Wife/FWK's Sister) uses Wind Magic, which is where Yuno gets his magic from.

Are you guys dense? You really think Asta isn't special? It's just fucking coincidence he's named after Astaroth?

Attached: astaroth.png (220x220, 17K)

>That's it boys, I'm officially a Nerofag for life.
Should've been one since the beginning

Attached: BC Popularity Poll.png (505x539, 686K)

Nobody has asked the most prudent question?
what kinda pantsu does she wear

>rushing towards the ending
>when what it claims to be the "final battle" has been going for months, while still raising more questions and plot threads for future arcs than it's cleared past ones so far.

She doesn't.

Attached: 1516110593631.jpg (1920x1080, 47K)

No, I love hearing Asta shout. I just want to hear him say MY MAGIC IS NEVER GIVING UP on loop to sleep to.

>tfw i never thought id find a series where the MC is my favorite character
i know the shitposters love to shit on him every second, but god damn do i love asta

Attached: asta.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Honest question bros, I've been reading manga since 2003 and obviously a lot of themes overlap and inspiration is usually drawn from actual human mythology.. but why do so many people shit on BC? Is it reinventing the medium? No. Does it offer an enjoyable read every week and good execution of its themes? Yes. Like, I understand why people aren't happy with Boruto, but BC is easily one of the better shounen being released currently.

Attached: 2002.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Most people go with the anime first and it's not a good first impression.

every complaint ive heard from anime only's is asta's voice

Attached: BLACK ROVER.webm (1024x576, 939K)

I guess that figures, I started reading it when it first came out and nobody here talked about it. Haven't watched anime in recent years, prefer manga.

Do you think they'll be enough time for Nero to good up the rankings for the poll that's still currently going?

>generic start
>bad anime
>overhype by Pierrot and Crunchyroll
>comiconfags said it's the worst manga of 2016

Depends when the poll started. If it's about to end, then Nero's reveal is too late.

But I love Asta's dub voice

Astaroth is obviously the devil inside of him to make a connection with his name.
Asta himself might have been special but he's now a manaless person.

The poll started 6 chapters ago

>Crunchyroll
people still give a shit about this hack? every Yea Forumsnon I knew got their shit on bakaBT/irc or animebytes or heck even directly from fansubs

>this ugly fat son of a bitch is fucking his tolerably attractive fiancee and basically you are fucking stupid

Attached: asta.jpg (510x680, 71K)

>his tolerably attractive fiancee
You're not attractive in any way, Jill.

>fansubs
Fansubs have been dead for years now though

Then Nero still has a chance

>comiconfags said it's the worst manga of 2016
Excuse me

yes, so has anime

When does the poll end?

>it's King of Shounen right now
BASED crunchyroll predict the future

Attached: KingOfShonen.jpg (960x1619, 233K)

>using twitter
>using twitter to read about anime
>taking screenshots on twitter about anime
yikes

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-25/best-and-worst-manga-of-2016-results-comic-con-international/.104673

youtu.be/l4nuZC8pMZw

In a world where everyone can use magic, he alone cannot. So therefore only he can wield the swords that devour magic, and become the only person to wield anti-magic.

That not his power and he still not spesial

It may be an inherited power, but Licht's Grimoire of Despair willingly chose him as its new master, instead of Licht. Licht says as much. Anti-magic is Asta's ability.

>He not special because he born manaless and he become special because can use anti magic
If only asta just like rock lee

That feels like a kneejerk reaction

>Anti-magic is Asta's ability
Anti magic are just tool he use

What your honest opinion after read the fist chapter and vol one?

Too bad the anime community lay down judgement after such a reaction

And he wields those tools with the ability to use them. Anyone else who grasps his swords finds their mana devoured extremely quickly. Only Asta can use them without his stamina draining.

"Wow, this is using a shit ton of tropes but I wanna see where this goes"

I don't understand why hungry joker fail are shonentard hate unique story?

Attached: 10-20-55-4135586-03.jpg (814x1280, 482K)

Can you try repeating that in English?

you guys think Crossley and Staria will be a thing soon?

shes considerably more attractive than that dude who the more i look at the more i am convinced is a real life incarnation of humpty dumpty

>Implying Nero cares about wearing panties
>Implying that she won’t just kick you to the ground and call you worthless if you try to peep

>Nobody gets cut or sliced.
Literally the first villain Asta fought the ice guy with autism who suicided straight up got cut by him and shanked.

Tabata hasn't given up. Eventually all these guys will make their way to BC.

This is wrong. Rememver all those children who got drained of their magic and will no longer be able to use their magic?

Asta isn't the only one. Also the fact that people know you can be born magicless implies that Asta isn't the only genetic freak to ever emerge.

>Tokyo Ghoul
>Punpun
>best anything other than best trash fire
>Bleach
>under-rated
>despite generating enough money for the Author to never work again
what the fuck is wrong with the people they polled for this jesus christ

Attached: 898.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Girl on the right is literally Sallt, girl on the left is literally Rebecca and Noelle mixed, top left is literally Marie. Yuno is on the top left, Vanessa on the top right, and Gauche on the middle top.

TABATA

t.asta

They're all already in BC

hentai doujins when? im soooo gonna fap to it

All of them or Nero. Who do you choose to marry?

Attached: black_clover_girls_sketches_by_himaeart_dd5ezl8-fullview.jpg (1280x490, 144K)

Attached: vlogger asta.jpg (524x590, 122K)

Mereoleona dlc
youtu.be/dYv7ANrw_a0

Attached: IMG_20190426_171953.jpg (1065x607, 180K)

I'm pretty sure his swords are so rusty they're blunt.

Than why was he chosen by the 5 leaf?
>inb4 demon
If Yuno is linked to Licht, than he must be linked to Asta, they showed up wearing matching baby clothes after all.

There's a few possibilities
>no mana
>despair during Revchi's attack
>grimoire chose him

There is 1 more dlc after her right?

Asta is Nero's kid

Sadly, she's the last one

Look at this nigga hair

Why

Fuck off, she's mine

Why you ask? Bamco already announced past few months that she's the last one

bump

Because it didn't sell like they wanted to, about 10k each for japan, US and abroad for 30k+ total which is pretty good but they want blockbuster numbers despite not advertising it at all.

BC is a failed series

Nice lie.

Clean your toilet chrome dome.

bc-game.bn-ent.net/dlc/
Now, fuck off

Atleast Quartet was decent unlike jump force.

Oh I thought it said 4 not 3 on the season pass. Oh well. Hopefully we get another game or something

Maybe Nero or the First Magic Emperor could fix his arm. Or even Licht speaking to Witch Queen, seeming that they know each other.

For the last time you BRAIN DEAD mongoloid. It's based on oscar Wilde's the happiest prince.

The fate of all of bandai namco's franchise that isn't dragon ball suffered from.

Forget the pic.

Attached: bandai-namco-poor-international-business-strategy-the-west-doesnt-buy-3611975[1].png (500x746, 155K)

Just looking at his sword makes you see the edges are blunt and it only cuts shit because Asta has retard strength. Swing a stick fast enough and it can slice through steel.

Pheonix hax healing can fix anything

Can it fix my suicidal ideation?

Attached: 1457028165335.jpg (720x720, 28K)

Healing can't fix stupid, sorry

The animation was really ass for the first 50 episodes or so, or whenever the capital attack arc ended. It went to watchable levels afterwards with nice episodes here and there.
I still hate the current arc in the anime though but that's mainly because tournament arcs in anime are super predictable for the most part and just last forever.

It's still ass now.
Just that the eps with good animation have been sprinkled here and there.

Reminder that Nero is at least a head shorter than Finral, who is 173 or 5’8”~. Assuming the average height for a head is 8.6 inches, Nero is probably around 4’11”~ or 151.15 cm, making her slightly shorter than Asta.
Tl;Dr Nero is a small birb AND a small girl

Attached: B529F2BE-03D1-4251-9435-FDFFD361A303.png (600x600, 82K)

>small girl
4 u

Attached: aster.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Ep 83

Attached: 8dlyhq5btbn01.jpg (600x960, 150K)

>Vermillions raped their opponents in one chapter
>Fana has no offensive spells
>The only person that may be capable of stalling the lovecraftian sausage monster is Jack
How is Tabata going to make what happens in the lower levels interesting?

Attached: 1554168681288.jpg (1080x1126, 384K)

Everyone who wasn't a cute girl turns into a cute girl.

We Yuri Clover now?

>raped
They had to go through hell to get the first hit in.
The fights are going to be inconclusive.

Any foreshadowing we can glean from here?

Attached: astarmor.jpg (832x1200, 223K)

Asta quits being a magic knight and takes up cricket instead

Crusade is the obvious one so Diamond arc might be next, could be Heart too depending on what their problem is.
That head band could be some arab or indian thing.

The head band's beaded hairs remind me of Otoyomegatari. Any chance Diamond is more of a Turkish culture?

>Crusade
I'd like Asta's next powerup to be lightweight metal armor.

why does it take them so long to publish a new volume of manga?

Cuz the axe is coming

is the axe some new developing character?

Asta is getting a black axe soon.

I unironically would want Asta to collect antimagic melee weapons.

Attached: 1533426504387.jpg (2000x2000, 617K)

Get those broads outta here, time for the real waifu to take the stage

Attached: D4-dTpmW0AM24cE.jpg (405x1199, 46K)

asta is my wife

"Kikesta"

wait never mind, i fucked up

Attached: lovecraft kill self.jpg (214x233, 16K)

I really hope this is her hairs color skeme

With best boy

Attached: Revchi.png (1066x1600, 1.74M)

no. explain yourself

Attached: laugh_SM.png (471x361, 197K)

t. Nero/Nebra/Noelle/Sally/Mimosa

Part of me doesn't want to see Nero part of Asta's harem. Why is that?

Attached: 3036859_0.jpg (630x630, 46K)

You want to waifu and fuck Nero but you're too much of a loser to be able to self insert as Asta

Okay, you might be right user

she's probably his mom or something anyways and the first wizard king is his dad

>too much of a loser to be able to self insert as a musclebrained retard
I like Asta, but let's be honest, he's an idiot. It's kind of hard to self-insert as him.

I though it was the star of david, it wasnt

You're not a true Nerofag if you didn't like her as much as a bird as you do now

You're right about that

Attached: Nero OP 2.png (1366x768, 1.98M)

Nero is so hot, love that permanent look full of disdain. Excited to see what the original magic hokage can do.

the game failed cause it launched near shinobi strikers. plus it had zero budget. still was pretty fun

Best Duo in the series

Attached: Sekke and Langris.png (1366x768, 1.29M)

Would you Nero?

They deserve each other.

ye

I respect the Firth Wizard King too much.

You're all godless faggots who'd rather risk getting impaled by a beam of light just to stick your dick into some emotionless birdwoman.
3/10 life choice. She is cute though.

>Chadsta continues to develop down the warrior-mage path with being the only wizard to have armor
I would love if this shit happened. I would feel bad for ever doubting Tabata.

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

The royal knight robes were already antimagic armor

>Implying anyone on Yea Forums isn't 7 different brands of autistic
Based and Featherpilled

>tfw not intelligent enough to want to fuck my sister

Attached: 0077-017.jpg (1067x1600, 248K)

do i have to dig through every volume to find these?
are their neatly together somewhere? or can you post em?

How come when a girl in anime looks straight ahead they look cross eyed? Like Noelle looks cross eyed there

Because of how perspective works, since a majority of female characters in the manga have their eyes set up In an incomplete oval when they are drawn at certain angles our eyes think they are farther towards the nose because there is no defined boundary of where the eye ends, so our brain makes one, its our minds tricking us.

dont see it

Attached: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (180x206, 6K)

It's kinda funny Asta is the dumbest Black Bull when his name takes cues from a demon of teaching. But who's the dumbest character in the whole manga, Leo?

royal inbreeding

>William's family suffered from a curse
>William was one of the few characters who was possessed by an elf before reincarnation magic took effect.
>That elf was being controlled by a demon. >Another human who was controlled by an elf, Vetto, cursed Asta with devil beast magic.
>Demon-based curses such as the one used on Asta can't be cured by human mages; only god-esque entities like the Queen of Witches can reverse it.
>The devil uses a spell that cursed Yami's arm.

I like the foreshadowing and referencing to past material.

Probably still Asta

Attached: Droite.png (525x1199, 300K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

i'd like this if it wasn't for the horn

Attached: awlgz2ff5ou21.png (909x276, 33K)

lolicon incest confirmed high iq

>tfw Tabata is so focused on BC he is losing his gains
Sad but what can you do.

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

>The curse on Asta's arms ground his bones to dust
What the fuck

Yami got the life force/magic sucked out of his arm. William had a curse on his family. I think they just look similarly drawn.

But. If Yami's arm is now cursed like William's face, then its magic. And Asta can just touch his sword on the arm to dispel it.

>hard work beats talent.
You mean "OP power that happens to counter every other power in the world" beats talent.

It's a curse not magic, it might not do anything and they'll have to rely on witch queen or other methods.

I want to suck Asta's cock.

Asta has to hit with his sword to do anything

had a dream with Nero-chan. bros this is bad.

>Implying he's an idiot.
Dude can learn things just by seeing them, copied that one water temple guy moviment first try and learned ki easily, like they weren't nothing complicated. Asta is not well-educated, innocent and is not a genius, but he is pretty smart for himself.

Don't pretend Asta doesn't work hard. Don't pretend he fights his way through his problems. Don't pretend he was born with the ability to swing a sword. Asta is not giften, but was seen as potential by his grimoire. He isn't naturally smart, be we do see him trying his best to learn and even uses Fuengo's advice when he's fighting other mages. Even his anti magic is limited in many ways, and even sekke almost BTFO'd Asta if Yuno didn't step in and scare him off in the bathroom scene after the entrance exam. Asta is not perfect, but he does work hard and that is the point of his character.

Attached: BC-.jpg (1562x676, 194K)

cringe

I wanted too user bit that's gay and doesn't fit the theme for this christian pro-creation manga.

wow

Magic>anti-magic.
He is essentially a normal human swinging swords.

>Magic>anti-magic
>blocks your path

Attached: 3547920-6477120254.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

>Gets trashed by Demons and Magic Gods
No?

>anti-magic
You misspelled "plot armor".

His plot armor is currently trash and not even the best of his own series.

throw in a random bible verse to make it funny

Lmao, his plot armor is the only reason he is still alive.

>get shot instead.
Sorry touma you almost died to a gun!!!

She's sublime.

Sweet

Attached: 1545279603056.jpg (1152x1536, 348K)

Like father.. like son.

Attached: cover.jpg (1791x1300, 564K)

Was there any actual indication at all in previous chapters or whatever that there were demons after all in the Black Clover world?

Page 1.

Attached: 01.1.png (673x1001, 1.02M)

Attached: kekkeroni.jpg (854x480, 67K)

i could actually belive that

Maybe its because Noelle doesnt look straight ahead? Vanessa is the only one here. Look at the face user, its not too hard to see

it looks like it's stitched up like Charmy's Wolf

He's more like a physical prodigy. Not exactly book smart though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVfcsREsUYM

Own up to it user. Say it with me
>I want to fuck a bird

>have zero artistic talent
how'd i do?

Attached: nero.png (510x1432, 383K)

Doesn't look half bad user

Thanks. I used to raw for most of it, when the spoiler was out, so some of the lines might be a little off.

It doesn't matter, keep up the good work

Noellebros, should we worry?

Attached: oh.jpg (800x450, 90K)

About what specifically?

Noelle was already finding Nero cute. Now she has a human form, Noelle might go /u/

Quite the opposite, in fact. Noero > Astelle

Birdy good.

The immediate followup to this image is the two of them furiously scissoring

>what kind of cut you want
>just fuck my shit up

Attached: Black-Clover-203-Nero.jpg (600x622, 140K)

We know, the entire Black Clover universe save for Sister Lily.

I ship it

Asta and Noelle better start call her onii-chan.

Yes, she was already adorable in Bird form now she's best girl, she's got the Astabowl in the bag and that worries me.
>Yurifags
kys

Noelle won't win the Astabowl, bro. She's got too much going in her life and would grow more as a character by getting over her crush on Asta.

>Noelle wins the Astabowl and they both share a harem
Best ending. Tabata please.

That's some harsh autism you have there user.

How am I being autistic?

By thinking tabata I LOVE TSUNDERES will make best girl no longer a tsundere

>yfw it would actually be Noelle and Asta competing as the wizard king.

Forget Noelle and Sister lily Asta gonna meet his Idol.

Attached: 27-9.jpg (1000x716, 70K)

I love that Asta is set to run his sword through his chest

That being said has Asta ever actually cut or stabbed anyone? He always just uses it like a bat

Does anyone else think he looks like Luck?

So Yuno is the First Wizard Kings unborn nephew right? probably sealed by Nero or something

Also why is FWK so powerful? Is he just that loved by mana or is it due to the magic stones?.

Dwarf blood maybe?

My prediction is that Nero's true name is Astaroth named after the Sumerian sex goddess Inanna

Some people just lucked out

Nero obv

Yes, He stabbed Mr. Despair. Vetto.

Attached: I'm gonna be king.jpg (1461x792, 651K)

Mana is a slut who likes good lucking people with clean genes.

Based Edit
>Mana promotes pure breeds without gene mixing
Didn't know Tabata was so based.

can believe julius is dead

Isn't there a character that can bring people back from the dead?

I'm still sad now bros

I do enjoy how Tabata is 100% adamit that Asta will never get actual mana or magic, just nega magic

So I'm guessing that the big bad will end up being mana itself and Asta will end up having to kill it and some how save it

Sauce?

Attached: 1483121183557.jpg (1017x682, 181K)

Within an exceptionally short time frame.
Sally and valtos were considered almost too late
Julius has been dead way longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFd1VkGc-SI
KI KI KI KIMI NO KOTO
WA WA WA WAKARANAI TO KARA

Not even a week in.
Based langris

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-133500_YouTube.jpg (1080x798, 301K)

I would actually want that costume.

Lucky for you user my reverse search technique is good.
twitter.com/ogipiyo
Nero get good amount of fan art for BC standard Could any TLanon tell us what they say

Attached: D5KJ7YEU4AEh5-b.jpg (900x1200, 195K)

i cant hear the goddam vocals the music is to fucking loud

>no scissoring scene
Fuck, got my hopes up for nothing.
>Could any TLanon tell us what they say
In the first one Noelle is saying something like "W-what is this provoking expression? C-cool!"
In the second one she starts off with "W-what are you looking at?" I'm bad with handwriting so I can't read enough of the rest to make sense of it. Sorry bro.

>n the first one Noelle is saying something like "W-what is this provoking expression? C-cool!"
>In the second one she starts off with "W-what are you looking at?" I'm bad with handwriting so I can't read enough of the rest to make sense of it. Sorry bro.
Thank user.

>Final boss is God
or
>Final boss is the fantasy version of LaLiLuLeLo

Actually I think I figured it out. Thanks technology.
>"I was thinking that a noblewoman looks like she wants to touch me..."
>"T-that's enough! You're inviting a misunderstanding!"

Final villain will be Zeus and the greek pantheon who are actually the evil royals and their descendants.
They fucked off from the human realm and formed their own dimension.

Here lies Finral.

He never scored.

Attached: 1425101399957.jpg (598x460, 81K)

>Nero will start consistently making yuri suggestive comments unintentionally

Japan loves gothic lolita

Just gonna refine Nero's dialogue a bit since I realized I fucked up a verb tense and wasn't too happy with the way the sentence read.
>I was thinking, "Huh, a noblewoman seemed to want to touch me..."
...or something like that. I'm sure I'm still missing some nuance but my nip isn't very good and neither are my translating skills, so bear with me.

No your wrong lmao. The children’s magic returned. Though the nun said some of the kiddos had their mana forcefully taken to an extend where they wouldn’t able to use magic again is basically that their mana was drained so low that they wouldn’t be able use magic cuz they would basically die, mana is basically a life force...you simply can’t have 0 mana..though Asta does. That’s just too unexplainable... Asta can’t be just a “normal human” (muh MHA no power trope topkek) who is a “mutation”..also remember this chapter he also survived the demon magic, it totally covered him (sure he cut it with his anti magic but still it totally covered his body) and he didn’t affect him at all..it’s possible that Asta is part demon..with covering I mean think about when Patri was about to blow Yami, Asta, finral with his strongest spell, Yami said “if you tried to cut it, only the sword would survive” sure he can cut it but the demon magic totally covered him.

That would explain why he can use a grimiore that’s written in demon language (5 leaf, I mean it’s POSSIBLE only demons can use it desu..)

Also, she later said iirc the kids will be okay kek.

All this means is that mana is life force to demons.
Asta has no mana.
But he clearly has life force because he can sense his own ki

Best girl rankings
Sally > Sister > Nero > Mimosa > Vanessa > Chamy > Noelle = Bar Girl > Witch Queen > Water shrine girl > Vine Girl > Giantess

>doesn't even remember their names

Only remember the good ones

BC is a tsun manga. You just have a shit taste

Best girl rankings
Mereoleona>Nero>Sally>Vanessa>Mimosa>Sol>Charmy>Sister>Char>Noelle

>no tsuns at the top
Laughably shit list.

>kimetsu, neverland, stone and mha with top tier anime
>we got pierrot
it hurts so fucking much

Stone has an anime?

Attached: 1517520528823.jpg (674x600, 53K)

good taste
>threesome with Leona and Nero
>that juxtaposition of wild animalistic mating sex and emotionlessness apathyfucking

Attached: 1537244412732.jpg (640x684, 35K)

Soon

2 years too late for your bitching to appear as anything but annoying

Black Clover Kai fucking when. Fuck, I'll even take an abridged at this point.

Stop trashing. Last episode was absolute fire.

Pierrot is trash but we got a damn good director to make uo for that.

The director is good but the schedule is absolutely fucked.

Why does it hurt? Trash is what trash gets

Have you bleached your toilet yet?

Whats the lore behind this?

Have you?!

I rather not get into it.

>One episode was good
That doesn't excuse the other 70+ episodes of low quality, bloated, filler trash we've had to sit through
A competently produced series would only be ~40 episodes by now, with consistently good quality at the very least

I dont get why you would expect that? This series is trash. No studio wanted to pick up trash besides the garbage men

it legit looks like those shitty "early youtube" fan parodies

Fap to some futurama

>emotionlessness apathyfucking from Nero
>Manhandling her tiny body in various way only to have her glare at you like you’re literal dogshit
I can’t believe we’ve only had this Nero for a single chapter and she’s already a top contender for best girl.

Attached: 096D93ED-8A22-47C6-AFF4-11D9CF02775C.png (609x410, 200K)

God I love how Langris and Sekke interact. Langris uses Sekke to his advantage and doesn't trash him. He even politely asks him to speed up

Attached: Space Bronze.png (271x536, 143K)

Based langris

God Sekke is fucking pathetic.

Attached: sekke is a fegit.png (854x514, 285K)

Cant even see sekkes potential

I want to see Nero sitting on Asta's face...

>Other people on the Sekke and Langris Duo.

Attached: Yuno's_Smile.png (851x713, 511K)

no one can because it doesnt exist

I want to see Nero sitting on my face...

Sekke will be one of the strongest Magic Knights. He had enough potential to become one of the Mantises while Asta couldn't even get 1 to raise their hand. Asta had to resort to making a fuss while Sekke used his brains to show how good his magic was by standing next to Asta for the entirety of the entrance Exam

Attached: profileIcon_3ngkbnpchsj21.jpg (256x256, 10K)

It sucks that the only battles we see with Sekke are when he is hard countered

He stabbed two people, actually.

Ye, but what is Bronze super effective against? Imagine the reaction if Sekke completely destroyed the FWK by accident. Bronze magic also seems very useful as it has offence, defence and can travel around.

Attached: Bronze_Magic.png (893x1027, 975K)

It's not even the studio. Pierrot can get shit done sometimes. But they don't give a single fuck to the team, they have to work a fucking lot to get the episodes going. We can't blame them.

Bronze could probably fuck over lighting.

img sekke kill licht pls

I could totally see Luck losing to Sekke and wanting to spar again constantly

Fuck off Langris

BC is surprisingly popular with spics
Constant on top 10 most read of the week

Link to the stats?

Attached: D4riWwpUwAIopNG.jpg (675x900, 154K)

mangalivre.com/lista-de-mangas/ordenar-por-numero-de-leituras/todos/mes
All time - Month - Week - Day

>macaroons
Nice touch.

Attached: 1554307477450.png (1232x1920, 1.37M)

>404
A screenshot will do

I want to slap this big butt

Clean your toilet jimmy

Why bandai hate black clover

Attached: Japanese-Anime-Black-Clover-original-Capsule-toys-Black-Bull-Squad-Asta-Yuno-Noell-Silva-Yami-Sukehi (640x640, 81K)

Why does Jeremy not clean his toilet?

Attached: D5L0a0PVUAAf0mQ.jpg (1199x604, 179K)

No seriously please tell me

Attached: D5L0ccRUUAA615y.jpg (1199x604, 178K)

I wish she'd put me in a deep slumber.

Black Clover might be generic.
Black Clover might be bland.
Black Clover might be cliched.
But it's facts that Black Clover does not have any asspull whatsoever.
Technically writing-wise, it's the best shounen.

Attached: im an expert on this subject.png (1366x768, 1.88M)

I hate metashit

None of us have any other place to discuss it

I wouldn't say bland, Black Clover at least has a consistent sense of stakes.

Metashit topics are always garbage.
Dont discuss it at all.
Why do you think toc threads are so terrible?

Metashit is preferable to rampant waifufagging, at least metashit involves actually discussing the manga.

I can't believe Asta stabbed Julius for causing interpersonal problems between him and Yuno. I'm so glad the FWK is going to step in this arc and revive their relationship.

>I wouldn't say bland, Black Clover at least has a consistent sense of stakes.
Couldn't think of any other common criticism of BC while writing that post

Also attracts the worst kinda shit posting avaliable.
I'll take waifufags anyday

Inb4 no one recognises the FWK until he's stands in front of Asta and Yuno and they completely flip. I hope Julius can at least see the FWK

Can't stand waifufags, no talk about the manga at all

I'm not trying to bring shitposters into the thread, but I visited a MHA thread today and it was 90% waifuposting. Kind of a shame too, the threads were so much better before the anime started.

>Dorothy and Nero have are same size and have the same build
>You will never fuck both at the same time
>You will never have Dorothy moan and gush over how much fun she’s having
>You will never have Nero stay quiet and glare at you with hate and apathy
>You will never manhandle these two cute, petite girls
Why even bother anymore?

Everyone is going to notice a talking statue.

Clean your toilet

I thought that was his real body that he had sealed due to him dying?

Also if Devil mana eats magic but doesn't eat magic does that mean that magicians Ki is filled with magic?

If so I'm assuming the swordsmen are going to be getting power ups shortly

How did Zora know about Ki? Isn't Ki from where Yami comes from?

Zora probably knows it himself, and Yami possibly taught it to him. Seems like a handy ability for a guy with magic traps.

>object imprisonment magic.
>stone eyes
Come on user

Attached: 1555810332615.png (273x1920, 286K)

One person in this image is going to get cucked by Nero.

>spics
>brazil
what? are they considered spics?

She is for Kirsch and Kirsch alone

Attached: Kirsch.jpg (554x800, 66K)

>implying nero ain't for the fwk

>Why bandai love black clover
Because it give them profit

If someone made these into stickers I would buy about 5 sets of them.