Ai-chan is not a threat

Ai-chan is not a threat.

Attached: __konno_junko_and_yuugiri_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_sou_tuhut__d2462a20ed53f211badbe4175e8615a0.jpg (560x790, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/29F_-EllIdA
youtu.be/QM5ZEEunJ4Q
youtu.be/q3xaDhYeWNc
youtube.com/watch?v=naoknj1ebqI
youtube.com/watch?v=gGjJFRPtdDI
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0gYbTNctU
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=BXYWRN35amA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do not yurify the dead.

>yuugiri isn't the biggest whore in this image

>s2 never

Attached: __konno_junko_minamoto_sakura_mizuno_ai_and_yamada_tae_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_yuuyu_777__9e782979 (936x900, 103K)

I'll Yuugirify it instead.

Attached: yuugiri01.jpg (572x572, 42K)

When is season 2 i need my idol anime

I would love to mentally and physically abuse my zombie waifus.
Man, I wish I was Necroducer.

Attached: 1544746698693.png (820x820, 757K)

see

Attached: 1.jpg (650x995, 402K)

Its 2019 so news I dont like is Fake News. S2 announcement soon, followed by a movie.

Don't abuse the zombies. Abuse necroducer instead.

Attached: __yuugiri_tatsumi_koutarou_minamoto_sakura_hoshikawa_lily_nikaidou_saki_and_etc_zombie_land_saga_dra (688x971, 741K)

Tae is for _____

Can everyone please stop the shitposting? When will the trolls and butthurt salesfags finally move on?

She is, physically at least.

Nah. Optical illusion. Junko isn't as small as she looks. Haven't you seen Frankenstein?

why aren't you all posting more junko

Attached: 1549158008238.jpg (924x1641, 319K)

Because there's more than enough Junkoposting already. Post Tae instead.

Attached: 71255817_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 573K)

Attached: D5C9tIsU4AAryjC.jpg (296x327, 32K)

It's out.
youtu.be/29F_-EllIdA
youtu.be/QM5ZEEunJ4Q
youtu.be/q3xaDhYeWNc

Nice. Now, as usual, we'll have to wait for the FLAC torrents.
When's Volume 4 coming out? There's gonna be a Volume 4, right!?

no user, there's no volume 4 just like there was no episode 13

>he doesn't know about episode 13

Why does Yuugiri slap people when it's totally unnecessary?

She doesn't. All slaps so far were absolutely justified and effective.

thats her thing

The third slap literally saved the day.

Junkiri is a good non romantically pairing.

>Junkiri
Sounds like a cocktail. But not like a very tasty one.

What about Yuunko?

Sounds like a tropical fish. Or fruit. Or something. Anyway, tropical.

But tropical is good, right?

Maybe. Some tropical things are kinda toxic.

Attached: D4k_mzyUIAAyN-_.jpg large.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

Man these finale ones really don't hold up outside of the show. I guess they can't all be Atsuku Nare, but still a shame this show's music ended up so forgettable.

>Man these finale ones really don't hold up outside of the show.
What's your problem with them? They are great. "Yomigaere" is great to listen to, and definitely has one of the most interesting, varied compositions we've seen in the show. If anything, it's better than "Atsuku Nare", which is a rather generic, if well-made, standard pop-song.
"Yomigaere" has a somewhat rhapsodic form in its verse with a very irregular buildup and release of tension and many little twists that keep you on your feet. Goes through multiple styles as well.
"Atsuku Nare", in comparison, is pretty formulaic with a traditional verse-bridge-chorus-repeat architecture that simply contrasts between the respective tempo of verse and chorus. Of course, it's a formula that works, but not really something you should use as an example for how the music stands out over other show's soundtracks.

All of that fancy music theory of yours fails to account for the fact that they're fucking boring with no standout vocal performances. Atsuku Nare on the other hand was catchy and had several solo sections for some of the best singers in the group.

I prefer the short version of Flag

Yeah I remember enjoying them in the episode but these full versions are just bland. I suppose it was the context of the scene that made them stand out.

>they're fucking boring
No, all that "fancy music theory" was meant to express that they're everything but boring.
"Atsuku Nare" is the kind of song you hear everywhere. "Yomigaeru" is something that actually gives you a few things things to look out for, something that's not just the same.

>no standout vocal performances.
Lily's singing during the piano part in the middle. But, yes, it's a group song that shares the parts between all singers.

>catchy and had several solo sections
"Catchy" just means that you fell for the pop-formula. Solo sections mean nothing at all.
May I ask which of the following songs you prefer?

Category A:
>youtube.com/watch?v=naoknj1ebqI
>youtube.com/watch?v=gGjJFRPtdDI
>youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

Category B:
>youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0gYbTNctU
>youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
>youtube.com/watch?v=BXYWRN35amA

it seems like they tacked on a few lines with some of the full versions that are completely contrary to the flow of the rest of the song, but the full version of Atsuku Nare is great and so is the full version of Tokkou Dance
but Flag is just not one of those songs that benefited from a long version

Here's to hoping S2 brings us more solo songs, those seem to be their strength. Yuugiri could use one since she got robbed of an ep, and Ai and Junko duets are always welcome.

Because they like it.

Attached: 72759776_p6.jpg (457x800, 231K)