Main girl is "smart" and snarky

>main girl is "smart" and snarky
>dates the first guy she talks to that entertains her

Anybody else felt depressed because they knew she would divorce Okabe less than a year into their marriage, even if they got that far? They were friends, not lovers. In real life that ship's gonna sink like a rock.

Attached: stein kurisu.png (371x480, 278K)

>In real life that ship's gonna sink like a rock.
Nah, irl you never know what's going to happen. More often than not things end up in a divorce, I'll give you that.
Stop projecting your romantic life and stop bringing real life matters to scifi works.

Asian girls don't divorce nearly as often. They're not roasties, especially not Kurisu.

Besides, her chemistry with Okabe was fantastic. Okabe's one of the few men her age who can keep up with her intellectually, anyway.

>Asian girls don't divorce nearly as often.
Yeah, because they cheat while staying married.

Asian men cheat far more, and women put up with it because they like the idea of marrying a "popular" man

>it’s another retard who equates 2D with 3D

Recently watched steins,gate for the first time, never thought it would be my cup of tea but now its my favorite anime. One of those shows that brought me to the edge of my seat and made me feel something. At the very end, was left wanting more, so i nearly shat a brick when i saw steins,gate 0. Im 13-14 episodes in, and im not finishing this shit. What a fucking dissapointment. Im sure im rather late to the party, but how do you drop the ball that hard? Its 2010 but now everyone has a smart phone. Practically removed time alteration from an anime previously centered around it. Added in a legal loli and a kurisu lookalike for no fucking reason. Characters dont act the same, all act like years have passed when its only been about 6 months. Whole fucking plot is centered around okabe being a coward who literally refuses to stop a war that will kill billions cuz he scared. Trying to make amadeus the happy medium between keeping one of their most popular characters in the story and keeping her dead. Suzuha not just going back and changing the past herself. I could go on.

Is there anything, anything at all redeemable in the next 10 episodes of this shitpile, or can i safely drop it and start mourning my wasted time?

Please Yea Forums, i need closure

to tell you the truth, yeah you wasted your time. S;G 0 was pretty fucking dissapointing. It's not worth it.

>Nah, irl you never know what's going to happen.
Yeah, it's just random, things just happen, no one has any agency in anything. Maybe you should actually get to know your potential partner before putting a ring on their finger, you doofus. Most properly planned marriages don't end in a divorce.

steins gate is completely garbage, couldnt belive someone praised this, what a fucking waste of time it was

Are we being raided by /r9k/ or something

Don't drop it, S;G 0 is good as a complement to the first season. Your problem is that you was expecting a sequel. S;G 0 is a alternative world at first, but it's actually a kind of weird prequel to the final of the first season. Anyway, if you've watched S;G you already know the end of S;G 0, so keep going, the last 4 episodes are very good.

>Maybe you should actually get to know your potential partner before putting a ring on their finger, you doofus. Most properly planned marriages don't end in a divorce.
Sadly for (You), I did never use the word "planned" at all. We're talking about 2 different things.

S;G 0 does provide a drastically different setting than the original work. This is the first time I see that turning someone off though.
If I had to try to explain it, I'd say it's probably because of Okabe himself.
Okabe has always been the core of the Future Gadget Lab. He is the reason why all the members are members and reunite.
If Okabe gets depressed and decides to throw everything away, it's only natural the people around him who believed and followed him up to that point will obviously not know what to do being left on their own.

All in all, you may not like it, but things do make sense.
Daru is still Daru.
Mayuri is still Mayuri, albeit more depressed.
Beta Suzuha is drastically different from her Alpha counterpart because of how different their life experiences were.
Moeka is.. well, Moeka.
And so on.

No one has really changed, they're just being affected by the events that happen during the storyline.
For what it's worth, the anime is a complement for the VN, so if you're watching the anime alone, you might not get the full picture.

>tfw you couldn't protect her smile

Attached: 1533171856740.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>More often than not things end up in a divorce
Most first marriages turn out fine, but the typical divorced person goes on to get divorced a few more times which fucks up the statistics.
t. insurance company wageslave

>S;G0 Anime

That was your first mistake. Second, there's something worth it but it feels WAY better if you read the VN

Attached: 1534038508339.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

stop being a secondary and become a readfag

Yeah what's up with people having like 3+ divorces? Like wouldn't you figure out something's very wrong by the second one?

Attached: thisisscience.jpg (1280x3683, 956K)

>there's something worth it
for damn sure, didn't hate the 0 adaption but fuck that scene really was worth it.

Virgins.

Attached: 55595961_p0.jpg (1500x2179, 1.2M)

Ep8 was a fucking feels trip as well. i was bawling like a bitch.

I mean shit happens but if you got so little self awareness that it keeps happening, then nothing but age is going to stop it from happening even more.

Attached: 1516300534407.jpg (427x431, 22K)