Boku No Hero Academia

Mirio is going to get a quirk evolution for his quirk that “seemingly” was taken away. He will gain his original quirk back + the abilities to phase out any damage to his quirk. He will be the one who defeats AfO while Deku will defeat Shiggy.

Attached: 2224CF0C-026B-4343-843D-FE97F34E2DBF.png (500x640, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bread_Manipulation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Technology_Manipulation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Air_Pressure_Generation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hori will reveal that Eri accumulates "age" in her horn in order to rewind things, and she is actually legal.

Never ever

based hori, confirmed by dubs

Mirio >>>>>>> Izuku. Why didn’t we get him as the protagonist?

This.
Cfnm in every early chapter

because the main character is not always supposed to be the greatest from the very beggining, is called character development, he'll get better than mirio

It seems like a gigantic flaw he can’t phase other people.

i love deku

>Knows Eri is important to the Yakuza
>Jumps in front of a bullet that they shot at her
Is Mirio retarded? Did he really think they’d hurt someone that they find so important that the boss comes to get her back?

He wanted to show her he wouldn't let her feel pain ever again.

So does this imply that she only use the quirks of these three people that she loves, or is it just anyone that she spends time stalking for a while?

Attached: TogaLove.png (506x670, 210K)

I assume her quirk usage isn't like Monomas at all. With Monoma, he instinctively knows how to use the quirks he copies immediately. For Toga, she has to know pretty much exactly how the quirk she copies works. It's just lucky that Ochaco's activation condition is as simple as 'touch the thing'. If she hadn't have stalked or seen Ochaco use the quirk multiple times, she probably either would've died not have known how to turn it off

I mean Toga's been stalking Ochaco since the hero license arc, right? I can only assume that it takes that long every time.

but who is REALLY going to win the Tagabowl?

Attached: DMYX4GSWAAEKUEj.jpg (966x1200, 212K)

Twice. Deku is Hori's self insert and he likes fat girls.

toga's one true love, of course

Attached: 1536512643468.jpg (770x828, 176K)

THE SHONEN HUB

Attached: 1556217327972.png (1600x900, 793K)

Attached: Kirby_violates_Todo.jpg (480x947, 44K)

>starting a new thread with miriofag bait

Attached: I seriously hope you class 1a cucks don't do this.jpg (692x640, 224K)

Season 4 will be Kino

Attached: MirioCover.jpg (1080x1561, 318K)

>only matching cover and back cover in a volume so far
Was it kino?

Attached: 81BbzoNkKPL.jpg (955x1474, 283K)

no, she just has to watch them use it and understand how it works

Toga wants to be Ochako because she is close to Deku, he trusts her and can be loved by him. Toga just wants to be in her place, kinda sad desu

Attached: 1555709725673.jpg (850x968, 237K)

Can you bastards please put spoilers in spoiler tags? At the very least put it in the opening post. Thank you...

she'll be redeemed and will obtain her wish

LETS JUST FUCKING GIVE EVERYONE ONE FOR ALL!

Attached: 0156-007.jpg (977x688, 308K)

Offering this for the ms paint picutre of some old bad dude dressed as Toga.

Attached: hori power.png (432x154, 29K)

What did they mean by THIS?!

Attached: 1556233407995.jpg (887x1300, 411K)

Magne dies, Nighteye dies, Mirio loses his quirk, the heroes stop Overhaul but the League steals the de-quirking serum and may have set him free

But for how long?

what the fuck when did this happen

Deku!

fuck if I know. I'm assuming until she understands how it works, but there could be some arbitrary time limit or other condition. Hopefully not, because that'd be retarded

>11-Seven

Attached: 0130-0021.png (954x641, 689K)

I feel like the only way I'll accept this as good writing is if it is over a month long obsession process. Kinda of like the loli that gives Gentle so much power because love.

Director's cut

Attached: 1546387607932.png (282x322, 85K)

Its been a long time coming, but I'm making a Vic video... I'll have it up in 20 minutes

Fuck off dubfag

Is Midoriya AfO's son or what

>Redeemed
She did nothing wrong

>Toga saw how Deku used OFA while toying with him during Provisional License Exam
>Only reason she didn't use OFA in Overhaul arc is because she didn't have strong desire to be Deku
Hori is playing a dangerous game here.

Attached: woah.png (910x76, 11K)

>killing birds isn't wrong
t. o*tdoor cat owner

the canonical ending

Attached: 1554517213093.jpg (600x900, 89K)

>Wikia
>A website that is full of blatant lies, such as this one

Reminder that Spinner is black

Attached: Vanguard_Action_Squad_Invasion.png (1983x2151, 2.33M)

Based and Togapilled.

Attached: Sexy.jpg (1680x846, 280K)

>falling for a krumbs shitpost

Attached: 1556034658859.gif (500x375, 1.04M)

who's the strongest villain midnight could beat 1v1

Toga

Mustard

but isn't she a pro hero? she should be strong tbqh

Are we talking physical only, or power to power? Don't forget, her scent can put most opponents out at the first whiff.

It's been a while since I enjoyed a chapter so much, and I'm not even a Togafag.

Attached: 20190425_223405.png (864x464, 542K)

Her quirk is weaker against girls so toga would be a strong opponent

both

it's the best chapter since Kamino

Was Toga having the ability to copy quirks ever foreshadowed?

Spinner is La Creature in disguise.

my dad sat down while i was watching and he sat down right when deku activates ofa for the first time to hit the robot
he said "holy shit, thats some nice animation"
makes me realise that bones did a really good job

it was definitely in the top 10 chapters of this series

WHERE THE DESPAIR HORI

Attached: 0131-0041.png (810x674, 593K)

what if deku told her about his OFA?

no despair, only love and happiness!

Attached: couch.jpg (2480x3508, 655K)

it's a logical continuation of the "quirks are part of the body" thing from the yakuza arc.

It was mentioned in her preliminary character sketch. It wasn't clear if that carried over into the story or not.

>>Dr Stone
Hopefully the upcoming anime will help it break the 100,000yen mark per volume

>>Shokugeki no Soma
Well looks like it won't get canceled anytime soon, despite the poll rankings

Autism dump time
Quirk rankings list I made out of boredom, feel free to comment and critique as you see fit

Quirks were ranked on 5 factors:
>Combat capability
>Mobility
>Information gathering
>Rescue
>Flexibility

The characters themselves play absolutely no part in the rankings, it is purely quirks. Assume the user has 4/5 in all stats or maybe just assume it's (you) who has the quirk

This list assumes the user has no/highly limited access to support gear and no access to Trigger (bane, mimic)

Attached: 1556246082.png (1020x1534, 1.74M)

But Mustard isn't even that strong

They must take massive shits eating all that

Attached: 0137-0051.png (702x640, 469K)

Isn't it a bit unfair to rank La Brava's quirk like that when it's functionality is to boost another?

deku's so cute when he's flustered!

Not in the story, but Hori sneakily put it in the concept sketch in an earlier tankonbon.

every time I try to read Dr. Stone it just makes me want to play survival/building games instead

Yes, it is unfair, however it's just assuming again that you boost whoever you have with you. Plus it's a one time use that ALSO relies on how much you love said person. It's not always going to be a gentle situation

So how much of a boost will Kimetsu no Yaiba receive with the anime?

>Slide and glide not S rank
Shit list and you should feel bad.

It's funny because, though we don't know yet, if his power has anything to do with friction removal then he slides up the list

It's time.

Attached: Do It.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>It's not always going to be a gentle situation
Are you saying I wouldn't be devoted to my lover?

finally...

Attached: call (2).jpg (1024x576, 35K)

could mineta beat miruko

But that was from volume 19 wasn't it? Not exactly that long ago.
Fucking Hori

I just spent an hour or so editing this. May Toga be filled with her love for Deku to plow through Liberation jobbers!

Attached: the power of love.png (512x2120, 1.06M)

Attached: 0137-0121.png (965x1078, 1023K)

So when's Momo going to start training with Snipe and kneecapping villains?

I have no doubt that you're a charmer and a gentleman, user. However I can't move a quirk up the list because of it being used on certain individuals. In the same way you can argue it is used on someone you love, I can also say it could be used on someone you despise

Was this chapter supposed to make me feel bad for Toga?

nice

Attached: big head toga.jpg (620x859, 125K)

10/10

No, that's why it's so good

Attached: Goodgirl.png (872x450, 211K)

When she has enough iron in her system

Attached: Real steel.jpg (1015x893, 294K)

Holy cow that is epic.

no? If anything it made it pretty clear that she's an irredeemable monster

Well fair enough I suppose

Miruko is ___

If anything Snipe should train the one kid that actually has enough of a brain to use a gun. If only he wasn't a villain

Attached: Mustard_TV_Animation_Design.png (266x576, 62K)

Physically, Midnight has some fairly strong CQC skills, and she's also good with her bullwhip. I don't think she could beat Toga, but that's because Toga's got unexplained stealth skills. Most C rank villains wouldn't have much chance against her.

Quirk-wise, as noted, her mist can drop most males very effectively, and some females too. The ones immune to anesthetics, who have masks, who can hold their breath, those would give her problems.

thank you user, very good job!
really cute!

Attached: 1536603366350.jpg (1500x1061, 250K)

>quirk evolution
So can you theoretically upgrade a shit quirk (tail guy) into a tail that can make ice, fire, electricity, etc?

Yes, that's a great sequence!

forever top

Attached: Du45bUNXgAoIT5W.jpg (617x712, 164K)

how could mineta beat her?

Tetsu is for Kendo, Momo is for Todoroki

Attached: 9f9.jpg (1024x718, 154K)

a Nomu

Attached: Nomu'd.png (787x208, 119K)

no, that's not how it works at all

Do any science-y anons around here know if extreme metabolism effects how sleeping gas would work on the body?

dead meat, it's wabbit season.

Attached: Fudd-body.png (568x950, 146K)

Attached: D0thvJWWkAAWT9.jpg (776x365, 80K)

They're teenagers. Their metabolic rate is at the max. Most of that food will be absorbed completely into the body.

I hope tail guy goes full Monkey King at some point

What about Miruko

strongest villain she could beat / weakest villain who could humiliate her

essentially yes. a guy like Sato who only has the power to increase his strength five-fold, for three minutes, by consuming 10 grams of sugar. For every additional 10 grams of sugar he ingests, he extends the time of increased strength by another three minutes. However, when converting sugar into strength, his cognitive functions gradually drop, making him very sleepy afterward. could eventually evolve/awaken his quirk to allow him to consume more than just sugar to increase his strength.

What constitutes strong or weak? Physical strength is not what makes you strong

Have they ever had a conversation?

>187542725
>187542955

Attached: 1536270031962.png (500x513, 91K)

someone she'd take seriously

There are exceptions that work well, though, ex. Saitama from opm

That's not how it fucking works you retard. Toga's quirk never at any point changed (as it clearly states in the fucking chapter), she's using an aspect of it which up until now hasn't needed to be shown. It's the exact same equivalent to Spinner and whether he does/n't have a quirk. Even if he does, there's nothing wrong because he hasn't had a reason nor time to use it, and if he doesn't it's also fine because it's never been brought up [TN:Forced writing] into conversation.
God and these are the fuckwits that shit on the series. Try fucking reading the thing and having a mental capacity higher than a chimp.

Attached: viper_stupid.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Legitimate questions, user

Moonfish seems to be a bit too high, and Muscular is probably a bit high too. Nejire should probably be up a tier since she's more or less a lower scale DBZ character with her power. Iida being on a different tier than his brother seems weird. Pony should probably be up a tier along with Reiko. Having what is more or less telekenisis is better than super hair, I'd think. I'd think the Larceny quirk guy should probably be higher too, but he never got to do much.

I do to.

Attached: SmugBun.png (500x387, 57K)

Saitama only works as a joke. The series went to shit as soon as ONE started taking it seriously

Not only does 'quirk evolution' not exist, your example is pretty bad. There are people in the story who have trained their quirks to do more, like Vantablack becoming able to move the objects he melds into
However this isn't evolution, it's more like building muscles. When you start lifting, you cant Squat lmao3plate. Over time however, you build up your body (quirk) to the point where you can squat 3 plates (make things move). He could always do it, however the muscles weren't strong enough for it to be noticeable.

tl:dr, think of quirks like muscles

Attached: 100PercentKino.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Well then what about Mob?

What, you missed that part? He used his brain. The little goober is smarter than he looks.

Attached: 1554610296729.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

Don't try to correct brainlets, it's a lost cause. See also: people arguing about her using OfA despite this question literally being answered clearly like 10 chapters ago.

There is Edward Elric from fma though.

so is Trigger like Steroids then? even with the addiction and the negative effect like black tongue or whatever?

i thought the teachers jobbed on purpose

Exactly, what the fuck xdd

based and lovepilled

Attached: kiss.jpg (742x1000, 88K)

Just to clarify a little more here, when I talk about squatting think of it as

Your body always contained the necessary muscles to squat 3 plates, however it only becomes doable after training them enough. This is how quirks work

Attached: 1529170566081.jpg (800x500, 140K)

Attached: 1542761273843.jpg (1280x748, 766K)

>responding to the Miriofag that has been insisting for over a year that his avatar will get his Quirk back and stop being a non-character

>A tier list htat is almost entirely agreeable and issues are not egregious to the point where it's probably just chalkable to personal interpretation/taste
Decent job user.

Why do you do these things, Horikoshi?

Attached: 2D945703-62A3-4297-B73E-3C526404212B.jpg (2048x1152, 343K)

We don't know enough about her. She's one of the top 5 rated heroes, she can leap over a three story high wall of flame and hit the ground on the other side with enough force to shatter a street without taking hurt, she's hyper aggressive, self confidant, and Dabi left rather than fight her, so clearly she's pretty formidable; but until we see her in action, it's hard to tell what her limits are.

K-kendou is for T4

Attached: 1551132595595.jpg (1024x736, 75K)

...why the fuck is the "#1 Hero" a nip? Wouldn't it make more sense for an American to be top dog?

Attached: bcf.png (680x445, 202K)

Mob is a good overpowered character because the story tends to focus on areas where he's not "overpowered" like social interactions and the like. It's specifically because his overpowered-ness is shown as a flaw that his character works.
Edward Elric isn't that overpowered. Circleless transmutation is very strong, but it can be emulated with gloves or tattoos, and his relative inexperience means that he can't use things like flame alchemy

could she take an OFA punch

Attached: 4cf.jpg (600x927, 110K)

it's probably a country by country thing, also it's obviously because it's a manga made for and by Japanese you retarded.

>it doesn’t exist
A person who is high up in a massive villain operation, and is a famous author and businesswoman said it was a thing. Get fucked brainlet who’s denying information literally on panel.

In Japan , he's the #1 in Japan

Based & Kino!!

Attached: 1554607508817.jpg (600x386, 57K)

>why are all the Japanese heroes Japanese
truly a mystery for the ages

What if she got hit by mineta's balls?

They left a way out. It was up to the students to find it. Mineta's psychological manipulation of Midnight found it.

>wow why are all the protagonists of star wars and star trek humans what are the odds

We're talking about the highest rated hero, not the higest weighted hero; dumb burger.

Attached: pillowcat.gif (392x319, 1.08M)

Yes
Wouldn't work

>Moonfish
I think of characters like him, Ibara and Sero very similarly. They all have long spindley things that help them get around very quickly. What makes moonfish so high is that he's fast. Very fast. And his razor teeth are much deadlier than vines or tape. He excels in mobility, combat potential and flexibility
>Muscular
Muscle augment is just a good all-rounder. Harder to rank than some others though, because it's hard to say what it'd look like on someone less physically imposing that Muscular. Perhaps it could be moved down
>Nejire
Again, unsure of how the stamina = fuel would go on someone other than Nejire. She could be low A tier for sure
>Iida
I'm assuming his Recipro Turbo is better than his brothers from the brief glimpses we've seen, not enough info to rank Tensei all that greatly
>Reiko
Telekinesis only works on relatively small objects, never saw her use it on herself
>Larceny
I REALLY wanted to rank it higher, because I love the idea. But it depends entirely on the person you're fighting

Good criticisms though

I'm sorry but All Might is fucking dead

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 1.35M)

She could dodge them but what if he hit a lucky shot

It's the same reason why Hollywood Godzilla and other kaijus are tramping around America instead of Japan like they usually do. It's because it's made by Americans for American audience. Which is why All Might is the world's number one and a Japanese, because Japanese manga for Japanese audience

No, it's another 'o my rubber nen' moment

What is your favorite moment in mha? Btw mine is when midoriya won the race in the sports festival.

>implying they would trust students with guns

nah it wouldn't work

Why tho

it just wouldnt

irrelevant :^)

All Might can't even take a beating from All For One and leave unscathed, what makes you think he can even survive a simple shove from the bald wonder?

Attached: 1466735254998.gif (340x340, 137K)

deku would one shot her

good list user

momo way overrated in every single list though imo

Attached: 1461377796582.png (336x280, 96K)

user...

how come toga is surprised when she uses ochako's quirk in the recent fight against discount kira?

genuinely confused

Attached: 1552896790463.jpg (600x600, 15K)

what

What sort of punch? There's a difference between a Missouri Smash and a United States of SMASH, after all.

I think she'd try to dodge, though.

I've got a feeling she'd yank loose even if it ripped her flesh off.

i gotta save that one fuck hehe

Wait for second year

Attached: You had your chance.png (373x325, 140K)

because she didn't know she could copy quirks and only found out because Ochaco's quirk works automatically without the need for conscious activation by the user

When Sir Nighteye died. That's what he get for misjudging the true All Might Fan

Attached: 62769509_p6.png (1200x800, 250K)

>actually responding to grapefag

He could just shower her with grape balls after the first hit tho

hm. so does that count as an asspull?
I see some of y'all always arguing about this

>author has quirk written into story
>character herself doesn't know but it activates

also random lewd pic

Attached: 1555882045884.jpg (959x819, 199K)

Quirks as a muscle is also information on a panel, Vlad King explains it to the students and us during the Forest Training arc

Frankly, I believe Chitose wasn't using the correct word. Could be a translation thing but honestly I can't read nip. Using Black as an example again, you could technically say his quirk 'evolved' in a sense because it got better, however it isn't the right word. 'Improved' would be a better suited word for the situation

Back to lifting again. Going from 1 plate to 3 plates is an 'evolution' of sorts, but again the better word is simply 'improvement'

Attached: 1535336291412.png (496x662, 388K)

well, what % would he need to impress her?

his 100% would probably kill her tho

mirio protecting eri, I guess.

nearly suffocating me with her legs

Attached: 1555036930330.jpg (689x913, 88K)

>toga's face
but this is what you wanted

>hm. so does that count as an asspull?
not really. The possibility of it happening was introduced very early in the series, and the same thing already happened in Vigilantes. The only part that's not 100% clear and based on earlier parts of the manga is why she didn't (or didn't notice) use Ochaco's quirk when she grabbed a ball with all 5 fingers in the licence exam

Attached: sweating-man.jpg (415x367, 41K)

Did he pull it from out of nowhere?
No. It's logical and has been outright stated in extrenal material numerous times.
Therefore it isn't pulled out of his ass/is an asspull.

End of story.

Attached: 1555141947229.webm (650x364, 2.89M)

I wanted to match the confused expression like the original version had. Nothing more

Attached: happy end orig.png (1280x5301, 3.15M)

how can a retard be this hot

Attached: fucking retarded punster.png (860x255, 294K)

deku belongs to toga

Attached: 1552196953802.jpg (2067x2923, 1.55M)

based high effort poster fighting shitposting with facts and logic

I'll be saving this, thank you user

Attached: togadekuocha.png (500x491, 298K)

Sympathey for a rabid dog that must be put down I guess.

Maybe Toga can only copy the powers of the people she loves, she couldn't copy Ochako's powers in the Provisional Exam because she didn't love her yet

The hero rankings in the series (which is set in japan) are the Japan rankings, since Japanese heroes are the ones operating in Japan

>people still reading this garbage
Yikes

based polygamy

By that thinking model we can still go further by allowing quirks to manifest secondary characteristics like how girl develop breasts

That's the point. Even Deku agrees.

Deku character arc is to grow into someone who is worthy of the power of OFA.

This is honestly the best explanation of quirks I've seen

based user

You're not any better. It's like willfully digging themselves into the dumpster with a bunch of dumpster diving hobos and going "It's disgusting in here!"

Attached: 1205302825516.png (2500x3226, 1.36M)

Mirio became a massive faggot when he thought it was a good idea to flex his egho and beat up a bunch of kids while also not doing anything to take Eri back from Overhaul in the alleyway.

He isnt worthy of being called a hero.

how come heroes don't kill villains

17 has the best cover in the series
though endeavour's flaming wings is a close second

Attached: 1538329661453.png (1000x1000, 1.07M)

because it would have been a pretty short series if snipe had just capped shiggy in the brainpan

who Heroes the Heroes?

Attached: 57644809_429391957605469_4042706599269266750_n.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

>get in loser, we're saving this manga one chapter at a time!

Attached: the_saviors_of_bnha.jpg (1536x2048, 573K)

Politics

so which fight out of the remaining league members are you most excited for? for me, it's gotta be the old man who needs a hand

Attached: 1554934738495.jpg (2048x1374, 403K)

Nice bait, couldn't you be any more subtle tho?

also rare hawks x fuyumi art

Attached: Endeavour_approved.jpg (953x953, 521K)

if only the focus could be away from Deku forever. how many manga out there killed/replaced the detrimental MC in the middle of the manga for the better and benefited after doing so?

I am looking forward to Spinner,Compress and Twice's fights a lot. I'm not looking forward to Dabi's since it will most likely be spamming fire but hopefully I will be proven wrong.

>middle of
We got 600 more chapters to go bro

these are your canon ships, say something nice about them

Attached: D5C3akKVUAA3aHY.jpg (1820x1200, 154K)

new Kirishima figurine coming out in November

Attached: D5C5170UYAA1quC.jpg (983x801, 64K)

>bakugou and carrot
patrician taste

Heroes in MHA universe are law enforcement officers and are not authorised to conduct executions without due process.

There are probably civil servants employed by the state to perform executions of death row inmates using some kinda of euthanasia quirk though

>ochaco with 3x the food anyone else has
ROUND GUTS

Basically yes, supercharging your muscles but with side effects including being addicted to the drug

BakuMiruko confirmed

Attached: qrxbjiy5743ew3yji.jpg (1005x1920, 775K)

>ROUND GUTS
kek, is this the new "Ochunko"?

Bakugo respects both her guts and her roundness

>katsuyu
nice

>calls her fat
>respect
never change kacchako shitters, never change

i'm going to take deku's virginity!

>I find her guts and her roundness respectable
Literally what he says

noice

Attached: kingnqueencuck.jpg (676x700, 384K)

Attached: DXs8ErnVAAAZnSa.jpg (1500x1900, 311K)

>using a shit, half-assed translation
he said the only thing she's good at is being gutsy and round, and I highly doubt Bakugou is the type to be a chubby chaser

That's some painful looking sunburn right there

ladies and gentlemen, the actual, undisputed worst ship in this entire series

>that angry Bakugou in the corner
I keked

>Toga learns OFA
>ends up having to fight Deku 1v1

Attached: love might.jpg (480x270, 14K)

this reminds me of all those posts about Monoma copying OFA and him having to fight Deku 1v1 in the JT arc during their match.

and afterwards they get married

Attached: wedding.jpg (1920x1854, 331K)

Attached: 1498907165821.gif (820x660, 1.98M)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

post more cute boys pls

Attached: 1554086116331.png (800x600, 236K)

go the FUCK back

Momo has a bullshit-good quirk that she's gotten to use right literally twice

/cm/ is an eternal friend to these threads

Attached: 1535450214174.jpg (1150x910, 115K)

fairly balanced list user, good job

Damn they are cute either way.

Soon

Attached: large.png (500x500, 203K)

If only Horikoshi wasn't a limp-wristed lanklet.

>implying
also don't respond to the togaschizo

Kendo is for Yui only.

Attached: tumblr_pl0i4g3FOO1qc8g6no1_1280.png (1280x1280, 2.15M)

Are the big three really that close? Tamaki and mirio are clearly good friends, but nejire calls them by their last name despite knowing them for some years.

nejire has 'tism, don't mind her

Attached: DX2HoRkVwAAyKlE.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

goodnight!
i love everyone in this thread!
you're all my friends!

Attached: 1537121384926.jpg (850x1133, 296K)

Hey
Who gave you permission to love me?

since this is a superhero manga, will we see alien invaders?

no one!
but i love you anyways!

twist. we'll see alien invaders that planted themselves deep in the earth and they'll come up to fight All For One and One For All. call them Primordial Nomus or something.

so will Toga permanently steal OfA?

Moshi moshi. Bossu?

Attached: 55782437_1088374578002265_3731582029880000631_n.jpg (604x604, 57K)

She's going to try to use it and immediately break an arm, which is how she's going to get captured

isn't it said in ch.1-2 that if you don't train your body then it'll literally tear your body apart?
>not my limbs!

Yup. But Toga doesn't know that~

Toga is probably in better shape than Deku, given what we've seen her do without using a quirk.
The real question is if turning into a person physically weaker than herself would weaken her.

Deku nursing Toga back to health through the power of love when?

>english-speaking Twitter going completely fucking bonkers over kacchako, drawing fan art, comics, and bragging in celebration because of a poor translation
>meanwhile Japanese twitter is completely silent because native speakers know that what Bakugou said wasn't a compliment

Attached: Sleeping-kek.jpg (1240x739, 317K)

Why would he? She attacked his gf and ff (frog-friend), tried to stab him multiple times and is a known terrorist and a serial killer.

That's the problem with fan translations. Damn, does anyone know where I can get the latest chapter raws? I'm still confused about what exactly have happened with Toga's quirk.

Eri's quirk is way too fucking low. In the hands of someone who can control it, it's basically unstoppable. It's like the GER of the series

that and kacchako niggers are mostly western landwhales

Hall of Anal Devastation awaits

when will miruko job

Do they even have the volume yet?

Silly user, Toga is Deku's girlfriend.

>The characters themselves play absolutely no part in the rankings
Momo's quirk is amazing. Its only weakness is the user.

The drawback is that a month has to pass for her horn to start accumulating power again.

Toga, who let you on the internet?

Just wait, they're all going to run wild with this "he respects her roundness" thing and use that as an excuse to say Bakugou loves "curvacious", "full-figured", and "plus-sized" women so they can self-insert into this crackship even more. Man, I really can't think of a single popular ship that's more ooc for both characters.

>only works on living things
>requires some kind of stockpiling
>Eri doesn't seem to be able to deactivate it at will
It has a lot of raw power, but it sucks in all of the other categories.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

I know that they at least have access to its preview pages on amazon, which is where the leaked pages came from in the first place.

deku should trade quirks with momo

I'm almost certain that eventually the series will expand outside of Japan and include heroes/villains from other countries because America was explicitly stated to be "Home of the Heroes" and All Might went there to study after graduating. Not to mention the only American hero we've met so far was strong as hell.

at the moment sure, but who knows how powerful she'll become in the fullness of time

Yeah, but she used a pretty significant amount of power all at once. Midoriya was rapidly destroying his body with a hundred percent of all might's power, after all. Even before that, she could reverse Overhaul's transformation twice. Assuming she has power accumulated going into combat, i can't envision anything beating her quirk

Momo's quirk would be even worse in Deku's hands.
It took Deku 100 chapters to realize he can kick. Imagine how long it would take Deku to realize that he can produce a stick.

>i can't envision anything beating her quirk
A guy with a gun.

Eri can't stop it at will because she is like five years old. I just don't see how a quirk that can potentially reverse any ailments as well as instantaneously delete a person from existence can be ranked so low. It's kind of an evil quirk but that doesn't mean it isn't powerful and effective

Obsession with rankings is more of a Japanese thing.

But her quirk isn't good for combat, and I doubt eri would like to associate with violence. Heroes are supposed to keep retain the bad guys without actually causing harm, but Eri's quirk can either kill them right away or make them younger. It just doesn't work as anything but a very convenient quirk for when someone is about to die.
She's already powerful. So powerful in fact that she has to learn how to control her quirk.

Attached: b1e81392-ff53-40e9-9499-1e260d54f231.gif (600x252, 1.29M)

what about momo with OFA?

Hey guys... Why do we bother?

The setting had so much potential, so many angles that could have been looked at but nothing is done. The spin off vigilantes were more interesting. It actually addressed the stupidity in clinging to the old ways of society in a world of super powers. Like, why would anyone ever commit a crime if any rando commit serious crime when any rando could melt their faces? Better make it so power use is forbidden without a loiense for whatever reason.
No matter what, it will be a generic shonen with a character gaining new powers to fit a situation.
All that build up of him being obsessive and tactical is pointless. Just use right power at right time.

Benn said a hundred times. But he should have just hooked up with gadget girl and became batman. Quirkless, but a real hero showing up all those hypocritical cunts with capes and the system that supports them.

She is six (seven)

>guns
>in japan
>in the manga series where they send superheroes to fight criminals instead of police officers

She'd do well, but that's because anyone with OfA would do well.
She can't think on her feet, but she doesn't need to do that when she can just punch good.
She probably wouldn't be able to come up with any creative moves like flicking to make air blasts, but she wouldn't need to because she can punch good.

what would her hero costume be then

Bets on what is what Eri stores in her horn?

you guys see the possibility of magic occuring in this series? i came back from watching SHAZAM!

Cocaine

Okay, then a guy with a brick and good aim.

>hello fellow posters, let's abandon the series
>I'm one of you, so you have to do as I say
Can't pull that shit over here, dumb normalfag. You deserve pic related

Attached: shinsou_mother_will_di_in_her_sleep.jpg (400x358, 42K)

Not sure. Everything about her costume is tailored to her quirk, so there's no indication of what her hero costume would look like if her quirk didn't require accommodations.
It would probably be bland. And red.

>Benn said a hundred times. But he should have just hooked up with gadget girl and became batman. Quirkless, but a real hero showing up all those hypocritical cunts with capes and the system that supports them.
Never be a writer.

skeletons can be bros so thanks.

Just depressed.

What about her tinder account?

why not?
Would it not be far more interesting having his characterized obsessive personality put to good use?

Attached: Brick Frog.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: 1532823874650.jpg (800x1000, 267K)

No, it is because her quirk is difficult to control. It is already at max capacity, it isn't a very good quirk considering all its complications and the non-lethal uses it has, which is just rewinding you to a previous state.

Never be a writer. If you think anything is more interesting than mindless punching, never be a writer.

Muscular would have killed Deku if he was quirkless and the only way Deku could beat him would be with a bigger ass-pull than 1 million percent.

b-based mega satan?

fuck off batfag

lol wtf?

Pick up a sharp rock and shove it in Muscular's good eye. Grab Kota and book it.

Fuck this shit When did Satan betray me for some other shmuk?

With OP summaries and fans who will never shut the fuck up about this, why even bother reading or watching this series?

the story would have obviously changed if Deku remained true to his prototype.

Attached: prototype.jpg (764x1200, 209K)

what about muscular vs OFA momo

what about them

Ball grill boy can't be that high.

Attached: snatched.png (1379x510, 416K)

would she win?

>adjusting the power levels of the villains to challenge the protagonist while also being believably beatable
What do you think this is, fiction?
Hori can't just write the story however he wants. Every challenge Deku would ever face was set in stone when MHA was in the prototype phase.
The whole reason Hori dropped the idea of Deku being quirkless was because a quirkless Deku couldn't possibly beat the unchangeable villains that he'd need to fight.

He died doing what he loved the most.

he sure did

Attached: snatch.png (796x1250, 98K)

Hori can be a bit fucked up when he wants to.

Attached: beatsforthelord.jpg (664x960, 191K)

Attached: endeavour.jpg (1066x1600, 166K)

It's been a while since I saw this posted, thanks. I made the first new edit in a while.

Attached: heisrisen2.jpg (1284x1356, 416K)

>televangelist giga
I never knew I wanted this
>I MUST have my cave in the woods gold plated, how else will I spread the word of the lord??

why is toga so attractive

Attached: 014___1556182280.png (1822x1300, 648K)

Krumbs is my anti-gayship ally if they support kirimina.

I know my recent video will gain some backlash, but there's a reason I stayed out of it for so long. I wanted to wait and see if evidence would pop up.

However nothing ever did and when you read the Lawsuit Vic made... its even asking for all the evidence Funimation has.

I wanted to do more Destro gang, here's another new one.

Attached: whateversomegiantmonsterdestrogang.jpg (714x562, 132K)

that half n half toga face is purest kino
hori is back

toga is
best girl
best chapters in months

>Seiemon food company will be coming out with more Boku No Hero Academia collaboration items featuring a new meat marinade called Kirishima's "Oi" (delicious) meat sauce with the tagline "a sauce overflowing with manliness."
God I love Japan sometimes. What is the point of this even?

Attached: D5DtLmQU4AAPNfN.png (396x522, 220K)

I hope all the villains get an amazing chapter like Toga.

>meat sauce overflowing with manliness
They're not even being subtle anymore.

Attached: 1544319582493.jpg (323x481, 47K)

now you too, can have the chance to taste Kirishima's "delicious meat sauce"
>a sauce that is "overflowing with manliness"
kek, is the secret ingredient his cum wtf?

Attached: I found this humorous.png (350x327, 102K)

>Toga can copy people's quirks by drinking their blood
>Compress has a bloody chunk of Overhaul's arm preserved in a marble

Attached: 1552025537612.jpg (1080x925, 311K)

Goodnight thread!

Attached: 1552857728117.jpg (1280x768, 69K)

They should be keeping that in a fridge.

Attached: thewordofthelord.jpg (509x471, 104K)

>kaiju toga
my body is ready

Bakugo sucks massive dick. Deku and bakugo easily have the worst rivalry in all of shonen

Bullshit this is where the laughter starts nigga.

>the intern leader teaching the new interns how to not hold back with your quirk and to apply constant, continuous training is "flexing"
>a moment in which Deku and Mirio both regret their actions and the consequences thereof and both use as driving motivations
Not everyone is God from episode 1, dipshit. Flawed heroes are great and Mirio pushing himself to save Eri because he hesitated before is what makes his stand so fucking good.

Damn it Hori

Deku sucks massive dick. Deku and bakugo easily have the worst rivalry in all of shonen

>is the secret ingredient his cum wtf?
here's hoping

Attached: 1548747284931.jpg (684x1000, 138K)

I want to fuck Mina's pink pussy

source?

Fuck it sign me up.

it's true, but hori will never acknowledge it
he'll just double down on the bullshit

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

I'm only making this post so I can cap it and say I called it if I'm right;
>Toga goes to the alleyway
>Twice goes to help/pick up Toga
>Both leave, Toga is visibly in a much better state
>Revealed much later that Toga indeed died in the alleyway, her body is in a dumpster and that the new Toga is a Twiceclone which he has tricked himself into believing is the real Toga to keep himself together
>Whether is be through Aizawa, dequirking or the clone being weaker this will be revealed to us when the clone dies into goop
>Twice kills himself thereafter
This is my prediction. To the user in the future, fuck you faggot, called it.

Attached: ball_of_hatred.jpg (241x301, 7K)

lol

holy shit that be sad and kino af, I hope Hori does it

Attached: 1548661660472.jpg (285x369, 29K)

Stop breathing faggot.

>Insults all mights pupil to all might himself
>all might ignores the praise and praises Bakugo
It's weird why Hori does this.

>The series went to shit as soon as ONE started taking it seriously
I don't understand this take. There isn't any abrupt shift in tone where the series is nonstop comedy then at some point "dark and edgy". The serious always took itself seriously to some degree. The humor would not be as effective otherwise.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

roll your quirk and think of how to apply it in a hero/villain environment

Oh I would drop this shit like it was hot.

>Dry Ice Manipulation
Could be worse.

Mirio is very cute. I want to see his disheveled face more.

You and that QLA fizz villain can start a buisness together

disheveled heroes are the best heroes

Attached: DgfslhtUcAAdv8S.jpg (875x808, 115K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bread_Manipulation
Surprisingly good.
I could wear armor made of dough and turn it extremely stale to resist attacks. And fight with a stale baguette.
I can protect civilians with walls of bread that are crust on the villain side and crumb on the civilian side.
If I wanted to be a villain, I could trap people in hardtack while I steal things. Or even perform assassinations on anyone who recently ate bread by expanding it in their stomach or having it travel up their esophagus and choke them.

WHY not just be then world's most profitable baker?

Because it's illegal to use quirks without a license.

>Supernatural Creativity
Jesus, I hope I hope I don't Job in a Galactic level like Jobmo.

Fightfags cannot buisness.

OH NONONONO
MONOCHADS WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Geta buisness license then

Very, very cute.

Quirkless Deku could easily solo mega overhaul

I love Eri's tight cunny

In public* without a license. For instance, Ochako offered to use her quirk to make construction easier for her parents, and Deku and Iida didn't treat it like anything out of the ordinary. Also, Jirou tried to talk down Signal-Jam Anti-Kaminari by asking him why he didn't sell his quirk as labor.

How do you know it is tight?

uhh..

Altered_Interaction
Pretty versatile and potentially overpowered if applied correctly

>Toga learns OFA
>completely fucking destroys her body the second she activates it
>gets cradled by deku baby
full ahegao for all steps

I love Bakugou. I love that he's dick and swears all the time.

Boku no reddit.

Fug those Frogs!

Attached: 1550053513300.jpg (846x1200, 501K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Technology_Manipulation

I become a tech priest apparently. I'd get heroes to pay me to fix Thier support gear by waving my hands or stop villains who use support gear. As a villain I could easily shut down entire security systems and blackout city blocks.

Attached: latest-1.jpg (556x880, 102K)

Boil those frogs slowly!
or
Freeze those frogs into a coma!

Food for thought.

Could probably take AFO out of Tartarus since it's one big box of tech. Or just take control of it and turn it into AFOs new fortress.

Attached: DDFGntDV0AImg6h.jpg (1800x1300, 183K)

>The heavy influence of a quirk in the owner's behaviour
>Shiggy's quirk is destruction/he wants to destroy everything
>Toga's quirk is blood based/she has a unnatural attraction to blood
>Bakugou's quirk is explosions/has explosive autism
>AfO's quirk is collecting quirks/analizes quirks like an autist
>Deku analizes quirks like an autist
>??????

Attached: 20190325_130216.png (814x461, 349K)

rent free

>Freeze those frogs into a coma!
NO!

Attached: snuggle frog.png (169x262, 49K)

I miss them

It's the latent ability to hold multiple quirks with no adverse mental effects. Just like how his Oji-san had the latent ability to pass on his quirk.

Attached: 7Q.png (342x286, 85K)

>>a "Shueisha" sensational journalist dies or gets maimed this chapter by falling from a great height.
>>Jump is owned by Shueisha
Will Hori get in trouble?

me too, but they'll be back

Attached: __amajiki_tamaki_hadou_nejire_and_toogata_mirio_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_achillea__ec8328f8c25 (962x2053, 2.35M)

>It's the latent ability to hold multiple quirks with no adverse mental effects
Just like dad.

I remember other series doing simmilar stuff, though I can't come up with any examples at th moment.

Hunter x Hunter.

Attached: shuu u ei i sha a.jpg (1200x784, 163K)

That's just referencing the company.

why is Kouta quirks so low? high pressure water generation seems pretty good

And you still wonder why everyone hate fags and fujos.

You both are cancer

The only reason it's low is because we haven't really seen how good it is. All I know is 'Can project water from hands'.
We know his parents must have worked it to a pretty good point to damage muscular, but that doesn't necessarily translate to Kouta. We don't know how strong it is, how much water he can produce, what it uses as fuel etc.

We did see some holes blown out of the cliff face when Deku was telling him about his "friend" who was born quirkless so it does seem to have some power to it

Is she confirmed dead or just a vegetable now?

Nothing happened this chapter, I want the next one already. All this [ Quirk Evolution ] talk is the most unfounded shit to ever grace these threads, DID YOU FUCKING MORONS MISS THE POINT OF TOGA CLAIMING THIS WASN´T AN EVOLUTION?
She could always use other people´s quirks as long as she understands how to use it, since she copies 100% of their DNA.

If only it gave us some sort of timeframe the holes were made. Since Kouta had already established the spot as his 'secret place' then he must have known about it for a little while

In his first appearance, Kouta is 5 and his parents were killed when he was 3. That means that the hole in the wall could have been made in a few days or 2 years. I personally lean towards the shorter timespan, seeing as it appears to be wet in the good scans but it's just not enough evidence

we've got no idea
she might just have broken legs or something
the LA might have a healing quirk
fuck knows

>Nothing happened
I don't know what you definition of something happening is user, because I saw about 20 bodies smack into the pavement (killing a major QLA player) as well as this absolutely gorgeous panel

Attached: 07 (2) (2).jpg (860x921, 343K)

She hit the ground headfirst user. There was also a massive sound effect for "Splat"/"Wet slam"

She didn't even seem concerned for her life in her last moments so who knows. Maybe she just knew someone would fix her afterwards or she was just too obsessed with Toga to fully comprehend what was happening

it's a manga
it really doesn't matter what you think you saw

True
And I definitely want these puppies back in the manga

Attached: Chitose.png (322x691, 175K)

Based as fuck

>Turns out liberation army has their own Twice quirk
>that "splat" was just a clone melting

Toga drinks Stain's blood and transforms into him. She then cuts herself open and drinks her own blood. Do both of them get paralyzed?

Inasa that high, good user.
(I'd probably put Bakugo in the A)

JESUS THAT MHA CHAPTER TODAY WAS RIDICULOUS!

Anyways I'll have the previous chapter review up in an hour

Sorry, but those puppies are now pancakes.

I hope you're baiting

So much strawberry jam everywhere...

Her tits aren't even that big you fucking incel.

>awww my holes

ebin and based-desu

someone's jealous-someone's jealous

Attached: purp.jpg (400x225, 64K)

souls

Attached: 1524248475529.jpg (586x529, 93K)

Bakugo is a tough one. He inflates what's actually a pretty mid-tier quirk when you take away his character.

What the fuck

I came back for coffee break and made this.

Attached: gentlevsredestro.png (1266x249, 135K)

Angst

Pain.

Attached: gigakillseriyay.jpg (487x413, 63K)

I don't remember saying they were, but I ain't denying that's a prime mommy right there

They did hurt her and brought her near death lots of times just that Overhaul had a broken ability to revive her. If Mirio beat up Overhaul but let her get shot she would have died.

Ok retard

>Those are some nice tits
>>WTF those aren't big?
>I didn't say they were big
>>R-Retard
I mean, c'mon. And the patreak name? Who do you think you're fooling user

You just don't know how to lose

>learn how to farm (you)s with this one simple trick!
summer is fucking eternal

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face.

Attached: lil toga.png (124x200, 26K)

I just wanted to see if you'd keep responding to obvious baits you drones.

So did we, user-kun

One day you will feel the sweet embrace of a straw being impaled into your face.

If you have the base, I can edit it in

Attached: 1551573203289.jpg (1080x1080, 549K)

>hey, oniichan, wanna suck up birds together

she's gonna give you the succ and not the good kind

Interesting pic there, here, take this while I butcher that cat with MSpaint.

Attached: higherend.jpg (472x7032, 156K)

that doesn't make sense, twice is a man?

Post your predictions on quirk evolutions!

How many weeks without chapter?

Quirks don't evolve

Attached: gigacot.jpg (730x902, 227K)

Final edit from this coffee break.

Attached: moderatlyhighend.png (624x892, 153K)

too many

I like

Attached: 5f53c4567b4da93397dc3b2e006a4439b7d36c3415a5c6284ae45201e7c67096.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>tfw Chitose survives the fall but then an ambulance comes and accidentally runs over her head.

Attached: Hood-Chan.png (182x271, 44K)

Bakugou's quirk evolves into typhlosion if friendship is high enough.

>seinfeld theme starts playing

Attached: nice_meme.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

How likely is it for two people to have similar quirks in this world? Is Hori just trying to not have two of the same kind of quirk to not be boring or are similar quirks just a rarity outside of family?

Read Pro Heroes.

there's plenty of water users already. And strongmen. The simpler quirks are common. also animal mutants.

There's been a lot of hydrokinetics and pyrokinetics shown though

kek, saved

There are definite quirk archetypes. We have an almost identical, but weaker variant of Endeavours quirk in Pro Heros (civilian commenting that they have similar quirks), plus quirks like Kurogiris warp or Recovery Girls heals are noted on as exceedingly rare.

toga is gonna die a sad tragic death.

She's going to die in that alleyway, user. She's beat up bad. Real bad. Maybe she'll stay alive long enough to have another member of the LoV find her, only for her to mistake it for Deku and die smiling

she's going to live long enough for her to fight ochako and then die by trying to use a copied quirk she can't handle

>Dies in alley
>Twice clones her from memory, unable to cope from the loss, and produces an incomplete Toga that he takes care of 24/7

Attached: 1521000224676.png (950x596, 178K)

>he breaks his rule, copies himself and dresses it up in a toga wig

Fair but it shows that Deku is better than Mirio.

I'm having Nomu-Kendou flashbacks. Fucking delete

S O O N

Attached: 111~2.png (178x345, 88K)

>The toga clone thinks she's real and keeps trying to get to Deku while Twice desperately tries to keep her out of danger

Imagine being born with a quirk this perfect.

>There are people out there who demand you consider this as "human"

it will be tragic for us but happy for her. Maybe she'll get Nui'd by AFO, he could use her power to get a body after all

>AfOl turning Toga into a human-clothes hybrid

Attached: nui.gif (250x300, 881K)

perfection.

I don't know, I just saw the destruction of an awesome ongoing villain plot just for glowing up Toga to the readers.

I doubt she's out yet. People were rushing at her after that fall, you just know at least one of those dude has a way to save her. That little black haired twink was suspiciously close for instance.

>rewatching
>realise that on top of it all, Shouji was the second person in the class to get his Provisional, after Shoto
Jesus fuck, this man is a low tier god. He's done a good chunk more than most of the 'main cast'.

Attached: shouji.png (323x265, 63K)

*going off of animeoriginal stuff

based blöd goblina

Attached: toga.png (300x300, 56K)

The animeoriginal stuff was made to show how they got their provisional right after Todoroki

Attached: prov.png (582x520, 312K)

Sug :DDD

Shouji is a treasure

Chuub :DD

So it's been all but confirmed that Deku's quirk was stolen by Dr Eggman.
Really wonder what's his quirk.

The ability to attract fire. A sort of limited pyrokinesis.

When I pull out the D

The liberation army will join the LoV and be renamed

Attached: 1556197648637.jpg (680x383, 42K)

the only confirmed thing there is your ... fanatical need to post bullshit

>I have an announcement to make. After joining forces with the Quirk Liberation Army the League of Villains take up a new name
>THE LEAGUE OF ARMY
>That doesn't make any fucking sense!
>Shush. THE LEAGUE OF ARMY.

OFA aka SEVEN QUIRKS

It's literally AfO but even more powerful.

Technically until the 13th but If the past double issue leaks mean anything then expect spoilers between the 6th and 9th.

>So it's been all but confirmed that Deku's quirk was stolen by Dr Eggman.
read slower

The Liberation,League and they take the L symbol from them, but instead of one L it's 2.back to back sideways, like a gang sign.

Is there ANYTHING this man can't do?

Attached: 1535364664743.jpg (540x304, 68K)

quirks are quite literally looked at as muscles in canon, only way quirks could change would be if they further mutated again
go re-read the rat origin of quirks theory

Attached: quirk limit.jpg (958x525, 42K)

Be shown on a volume cover.

What does the rat theory have to do with how quirks work?

Attached: 1535362575059.png (1394x911, 1.16M)

Toga x Eri is max eugenics

If quirks are a literal "disease" then the it depends on what the vector of spread it is.
If it spreads by virus changing the DNA which all viruses already do (common cold/HIV) then it can mutate and thus people could gain multiple quirks/new quirks evolution even though that's a shit word and that could be the "true" quirk singularity that's been alluded to before.
Again this is is just theory, and that's only if we ever learn about the true origin of quirks which if this manga runs for 5-10 more years we likely will find out about.

Attached: how_quirks_work_chap135.jpg (1269x586, 149K)

They're saving it for when he gets his arc

Attached: 1555337252732.png (1082x412, 439K)

The last character he said that about was Shinsou.
And that ended up in a fairly fucking bad arc.
I rather not have Shoji as the center of something similar.

no thats shiggy + eri

Wouldn't they just poof each other out?
Or would it be split each one side like Todoroki?

Shut the fuck up retard

Who else has yet to be shown?
Even invisitits got one didn't she? Rough
He be the main supporting character, Like Ooda was during the Stain Qrc, but for all we know know Hori already gave him his time to shine this last arc and during the forest attack

Shut the fuck up retard

Seething

>Ooda
>Qrc
Clean your fucking keyboard you filthy slob.

Ojiro,Satou, Tooru,Aoyama and Shouji for class a. I'm honestly surprised that Mei is on more covers.

This interview was done around Volume 20, plus he's been getting hints towards the reason he wears the mask.

>Tooru
How do you know?

Attached: 1555333861048.png (500x463, 157K)

BNHA is a rip off of GX.

The keys got stuck and I didn't proofread, my bad.

>the reason he wears the mask.

Attached: good shave.jpg (448x448, 15K)

>The keys got stuck
Because you are filthy.

Reminder

Attached: Toga with Overhaul quirk soon.png (898x1300, 246K)

venture bros. best anime

broken, people don't respect the LoV because they're so few memebers but every member has an A tier quirk or better
fucking crazy

Attached: Overhaul_groud_spikes.jpg (634x509, 182K)

>only way quirks could change would be if they further mutated again
Yeah we all know athletes are born that way after all

Sorry I didn't specify with words in that post but I thought I made it clear here that quirks behave like muscles and can be trained with that image

Did they keep it?

why not
we also don't know how many marbles Compress has, for all we know he's compressed a house in one of those to drop on people

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Air_Pressure_Generation
GG

The applications for quirk use in business would be so great, and there'd be so much money to be made, logically there'd have to be licenses for commercial use, as well as other fields like fine arts (a musician able to drive his listeners to ecstasy with 'Chopsticks'? A sculptor whose statues are so life like they come to life?).

I wonder if Dr. Eggman has a quirk?