Anime from 1994 looked like this

>anime from 1994 looked like this
>meanwhile we get qulity trash

Attached: 1556199855999.webm (720x480, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Little
hanime.tv/hentai-videos/front-innocent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mods get him.

I GOT PROMOTED!

newfag

It's because greedy corporations weren't buttfucking the entire industry then and you could actually get talented artists to work for you.

I wonder if we'll ever rebound to golden age time in terms of creating entertainment ever again.

No. We are moving to CG shit in the next 3 years or so.

pls gib sauce

>qulity
Based ESL poster

people don't get less greedy with time user. The only chance is technology advancing to the point animation will get ridiculously cheaper.

this shit is animated better than most hentai i've seen

OP you could post more tits and get the thread going.

is this an ova or a movie? if not, holy shit

How new?

or social uprising leading to economic reform

>haven't watched all the pre2000 animu
>how new hurr durr

OVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Little

Attached: PlasticLittle.jpg (1050x1500, 324K)

Reminder that anime is garbage now because you refuse to pay for it

thanks user

nice

Of course it fucking is. Also, the other guy's right, not recognizing that often-reposted scene makes you pretty new.

Is this dishonest animation?

What's the most well-animated hardcore hentai?

CG can look good, as western CG productions show, or hell, even 3d cutscenes in games.

THe problem is anime studios are retarded when it comes to 3d

That's not even peak Urushihara, he peaked in 2004 with Front Innocent

unironically tuggin on my 4 incher right now ;>)

ONE (1) man directed, wrote, did all of the art and character designs by himself for the most beautiful and well-animated hentai of all time.
How the hell did one man put the entire industry to shame?

Attached: front innocent.webm (640x480, 2.17M)

and animated**

My dick will cherish this masterpiece forever.

Western CG productions look watchable but still lack something compared to the traditional Disney 2D. I wish they would go back. They have years to work on animating a good movie but instead pump out CG trash. Its all about money, they don't care about making something good because the parents who take their kids to see that trash don't care.

boku no pico

no

plastic little
your mother is pico you subhuman
fuck off

thx faggot

I work(ed) in an advertising company and my boss just had a heart attack thanks faggot

>most beautiful hentai
>disgusting public hair
retard.

your boss sounds low test

>public hair

Attached: 1536727987538.jpg (621x480, 44K)

>public
Don't you mean PRIVATE hair?

Attached: Carlos2.png (400x358, 141K)

its even the same haircolor
disgusting
hanime.tv/hentai-videos/front-innocent

>shit opinions
>streaming

checks out

watch legend of lemnear if you want more tit animation kino.

shit taste
enjoy your hairs

>public hair

Attached: 1543298303897.png (650x581, 284K)

Why's she surprised?

carlos you motherfucker I know that's you, you're just back from the dead after I fucking murdered your ass for telling that stupid bowling joke one time too many last week

Attached: 1489038303313.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

Shit taste in your mouth from your boyfriend because you're obviously gay

I forgot about this, time to rewatch it.

We had one chance at Urushihara anime nirvana. We blew it when his hentai didn't sell enough. This world has failed one of the universal tests in the history timeline.

Attached: 009.jpg (1586x2290, 1.37M)

Im the oldfag now
T. Reddit

>Two little kids hnnng
>timeskip
>the other girl who became the oujousama's devoted maid has a lesbo crush on her
>ojousama tells the maid girl to fuck her boyfriend to stand in for her when ojousama's not at home

I mean, the hentai is cute, but this is so sad on the inside. Sophia deserved better.

Attached: 014.jpg (1596x2303, 1.22M)

Second episode looked like it was gonna be some lame NTR shit anyway.

>retard.
you said it for me, shit-taste loser.

>single-episode anime that had probably been worked on for years during a time when TV anime was hardly a thing and the landscape was sparse looks better than seasonal shit shat out by under-pressure staff and Koreans in order to hit deadlines

Gee, I wonder why it looks better.

>can't complete or get funding for more than one episode in a lifetime because every surface has to shine in 3-4 tones like stainless steel
"It's my style"

Attached: 1556236797818.webm_snapshot_00.12_[2019.04.26_06.31.18].jpg (640x480, 84K)

Yeah I know (rape too no doubt). But that joke felt good and TRUE.
I'm gonna headcanon that in the second ep, the oniisan guy would get mad, assrape Sophia in fron of everyone including the father and then proceeds to rape them both in the stables and tries to strangle Sophie to death while at it but a horse kicks and kills him.
Fay returns to her senses after witnessing it all and stays by Sophia's side forever treating her like goddess, raising her child who looks like Sophia and not at all as the oniisan with her as the heiress to the mansion.

Urushihara's most recent work was that apartment short hentai series. It's been a year since.

It's a tragedy that none of his old works have gotten a BD release with a fresh HD telecine.

Her smile should have been protected.

Attached: [HentaiDeserves2Die]_Front_Innocent_[00B59C6C].mkv_snapshot_06.41_[2019.04.26_05.47.39].jpg (712x528, 80K)

Yeah, and Plastic little doesn't even have a passable DVD release afaik.

Why is she crying?

It's been too long. The fact that I'm the first person to respond to this makes me deeply saddened.

>episode 2 never ever to this day
>it even had a preview
This should be a crime

Attached: hanako_sperging2.jpg (467x462, 23K)

Nigga it's the second post in the thread

>hentai
>well animated ever
kek.

It's okay as long as it's from the anime itself