What the FUCK is his problem?

what the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: 1537928592917.png (625x352, 256K)

Mob psycho is 100 times better than ONE hit wonder man

>"He became too strong"
But actually his problem is depression

Attached: obnheef3ssetfhiuzfrra34657ppqnki_hq.jpg (640x420, 56K)

i enjoy both

Attached: fit.png (263x270, 50K)

You're all fags

I can beat the shit out of both of them

Attached: 15542611444.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Boredom.

Depression

Too bad you still can’t beat Superman though

He's bored

Do you think Saitama will ever get the fight he wants? Will he even be happy if he does?

>Do you think Saitama will ever get the fight he wants?
Probably not.
>Will he even be happy if he does?
No.

Guys, I was wondering, why is Carnage Kabuto considered so strong I just remember that he destroyed maximum-jobbing Genos and then promptly got one-punched, did he do anything to demonstrate he was strong?

he can beat you with a finger

He's dragon level, so his already stronger than most monster, in addition, in a audio book, he survived 15 minutes against Darkshine, the physically strongest S-class which is pretty insane

Self caused mental blockade

Battle isn't fun anymore need an equal opponent.

Goku does not match even MUI

not really, i like both but i like opm 10x more

He's bored of his hobby but doesn't want to do any other hobby because it's out of his comfort zone.
And this

Cringe falseflagger

Based /fit/ bro

Being the very best.

Why would he not be happy if he did?

for all of one fight

His problems are more deep rooted than that. He was depressed when he was weak too.

Boros' end is the endgame for Saitama, and Boros during his fight with Saitama was definitely the first time he felt alive and broke out of his apathy in the last millenia. He'd probably have his blood-pumping fight and then die happy if he found someone stronger than him.

because its not addressing his real issues, which are that he is a manchild who lacks meaningful goals in life and has given up on working on himself

He still exercises daily though.

saitama dont caaaaaaare

Show me a dragon ball character being hit so hard they flew to the moon almost instantly, shrugged it off, and jumped back from the moon causing a major shockwave on earth.
a .webm should be fine.

blowing it up require MUCH more energy than being punched to it

Attached: main-qimg-d4907cec74594f7265f2536ee5599fbc.jpg (474x547, 33K)

>guy with infinite power
>"exercise" means anything

>what's his problem
He's too strong. I don't know what to tell you, it was pretty clear in the first episode that's his issue.

>MUI
Mulilingual User Interface?

>he survived 15 minutes against Darkshine
He ran away from Darkshine for 15 minutes, once Darkshine caught him it was over.

>the physically strongest S-class
Bang overcame Darkshine in their sparring match, apparently without cutting loose, and there's no way he's beyond Blast or Watchdog.

>55
the whole iteration of O.P.M. is that his reality is that anything and everything is defeated with ONE punch.
DragonDinduNuffinBalls gets hit all the time.

Opm = 1/10

Mp100 = 100/10

Mob is better

Was the drama cd ever translated? All I can find is a summary.

observe a huntard when they realize they need to move onto a new anime, look how shitposting makes them feel relevant

No it doesn't. Especially considering saitama was accelerated near light speed.

>Bang overcame Darkshine in their sparring match
Expert martial artist vs body builder, Darkshine had no major injuries at the end
> and there's no way he's beyond Blast or Watchdog
Blast, sure, but whats with all the watchdog man hype? Garou was trash compered to weak dragon at that point in the story, Watch dog also had the advantage because Garou didn't know how to fight beast

You are retarded, the kinetic energy of a human moving at 99.99 the speed of light (which is still a big assumption) is still tens of time inferior to the energy needed to overcome the gravitational binding energy of the Moon.

Based, Goku sneezes the OPMverse away

Attached: 1552387928011.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

based

Attached: 50%.jpg (640x480, 73K)

How many times has your stupid ass been killed again??????