One Piece

Why is Kaido such a bully towards his Calamities?

Attached: 04b.png (920x392, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6sQqRlcC7c
youtube.com/watch?v=VNyP3uzgRhA
youtube.com/watch?v=OmxD-vqr0QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yUA0dDi8Xck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OI QUEEN

>Wan Piss
V69: 3,147,224
V70: 3,039,487
V.71 : 2,890,263
DROP
V.85: 2,400,524
V.84: 2,393,553
V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
V.92: 1,776,868

Wan Piss keeps losing fans for each volume and all the fans hate the current arc.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano shit’. 1925 results found.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano filler’. 180 results found.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano boring’. 308 results found.

>"Wano is fucking boring. Breaks aren't helping either. The Samurai being "super sekret all powerful nippon glorious warriors" gary stus who can tussle with Yonko commanders feels like a left-field asspull. I don't care for Hiyori and if the spoilers aren't dubious then her reasoning for not being sent to the future is dumb. Nothing about Wano is hype so far and I'm pissed we're seeing fucking fodder fights while Green Bull, the Reverie, and the Revolutionaries are OFF PANELED. I wish Oda would stop pulling punches with Big Mom too."
>"Wano's biggest flaw is that it didn't manage to make me care since its secondary cast is boring outside of Toko and Kyoushiro. The nippon wank with Wano being home to everything relevant is annoying too."

Hunterfag shitposting aside, can anyone actually explain the recent decline in sales from WCI to Wano?

you guys really need to get out of your grandma's basement from time to time, even if it's to buy breads or some shit.

that's the "green" hair on balds I'm talking about

Attached: bald.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Its been declining since Marineford. That was the peak now its going down every volume. One Piece has the biggest decline ratio in Jump:
>One Piece - 5,969,851 ---> 3,110,049
>Haikyu!! - 3,086,097 ---> 2,523,071
>My Hero Academia - 2,097,088 ---> 2,516,768
>Black Clover - 790,032 ---> 2,033,277

The latest arcs being boring didn't help either so the latest volumes can't even reach the 2M.

Attached: 1534791179779.png (555x533, 139K)

Why don't One Piece girls ever get raped? 90% of the characters are criminals and Robin dresses like this

Attached: op robin slut.jpg (388x654, 420K)

Based.

MHA will probably surpass OP within the next couple of years. This series is quickly approaching Simpson’s level of dried up corpse being propped up only by nostalgic xoomers.

>>Black Clover - 790,032 ---> 2,033,277
did you type this wrong?

No. The anime gave it a boost.

who cares, really? It's not like you work at Jump or any One Piece staff.

That fucking snail is so smug.

WAAAHHH komurasaki

Attached: 8385f608-4eb1-4787-a621-2ba44afa5056.gif (268x280, 38K)

He's a console warrior from Yea Forums who treats brand loyalty like a religion. Just ignore him.

Fucking smilodon ancient zoan when? Been waiting for a while for one.

Do we know at what speed Zunisha moves?

Mach 10

>anons seriously can't keep up with wano characters/locations
>can't keep up with wano's plot and how it will effect the overall story going forward
Absolutely pathetic. Drop One Piece and read a series that's more your speed if it's too complicated for you.

Attached: Mugi.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Kaido's debt is that he keeps King, Queen and Jack after the birth

-King (Kaido has ordered that he hides his face because he looks like Katakuri without his fangs)

Queen
- he likes to eat
-he likes to dance and sing
-he is fat like Big mom
-he is a meme like his mom

Jack is a jobber like his bro Daifuku

Really makes you feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory

Attached: Maynard_Anime_Concept_Art.png (620x1004, 444K)

The irony of a wan pissfag criticizing someone else for brand loyalty. Oda could take a literal shit on a piece a paper and release it as the next chapter and OP fans would defend it as being brilliant foreshadowing.

>Meme magic is real

Attached: Oijack.png (700x1000, 53K)

Queen really grew on me. I like him.

Wano is now 33 chapters old

I hope it's shorter than Dressrosa.

And nothing happened.

>DR was a set-up for Wano
>Wano being shorter than DR
God damn you are a stupid faggot.

It will be the longest arc in One Piece and you will like it

Attached: op ninja waifu.png (179x349, 38K)

>climax of an arc to start of a new arc
>rise of the digital format
>jump prints like shit(tons of japs are complaining about not being able to read it properly)

Don’t compare One Piece to the Simpsons.

If it is I most certainly won't.

>want to make all your subordinates strong
>also bully them relentessly
Kaido is a good leader

Fuck Sanji!

Attached: 1556084177335.png (763x775, 711K)

WHY IS EVER ONE IN WANO SO UGLY

Bait.

because they are japanese

japs were ugly back in the day, before white genes and plastic surgery fixed them slightly

Not everyone

Attached: op toko3.png (1024x769, 845K)

Almost exactly 1 year ago Sanji merely got a kiss from a girl after being subjugated to endless emotional abuse. Zoro got to sleep with a woman free of charge.

Attached: jiji.png (903x1300, 441K)

he was drunk, please understand

Zoro is the only ikemen nip

>wolololo laugh
fucking kek

Yeah, but Zoro is asexual

The Big Meme chase lasted about 30 chapters. Oda is at least using his time better than the last arc.

Pretty sure Oden was also good looking and then there's Ryuma who's basically black hair Zoro.

>Act I
soul
>Act II
soulless

Attached: 38.jpg (1209x847, 747K)

Come up with a reason for why she's running

Attached: running toko.png (204x156, 21K)

It's abstinence, not disinterest.

No he's not, he's nightmare mode nofap

Zoro isn't from Wano so he isn't a nip in OP universe.

He is a Wanoweeb.

I don't exactly remeber correctly but wasn't only once WCI ended that people weren't calling it a shitheap? For whatever reason I thought people were harping on WCI until they very end or at least the start of the Katakuri fight

JACKFAGS RISE UP!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (430x565, 183K)

yes cause the fanbase is infested with fightfags now

People seem to forget the geography of Totland, to quote Tekking: Geography is EVERYTHING.

The lady of the cold is coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=k6sQqRlcC7c

Job the Drought

>Why is getting a kiss from a pure girl much harder than sleeping with a whore who slept with every old man in the country and caught every STD there is to the point of making her eyes look weird and disgusting

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 0exAzMbf1wqc.jpg (498x628, 39K)

The fanbase has alawys had its fair share of fightfags, I think that becasue it's shonen there's always going to an annoying level of fightfags hanging around

To be honest Big Mom chase was pretty bad. It took too fucking long. For me it was the worst part of WCI which just happened to be at the very end. Overall I liked WCI.

Fuck off

brulee being a good, pure sister made everyone come to their senses

Attached: 1553388769667.png (463x461, 315K)

He clearly has Wano ancestry. He's a Wanoese by blood.

Cute headcanon

All the New World arcs seemed to spend a huge ammount of chapter on running
>Punk Hazard
Chopper and Nami running arround with giant kids
>Dressrosa
That unholy setback where Luffy had to run up to face Doffy again
>WCI
Big Mom Chase

act 1
>entering wano
>regular exploration/adventure
>new characters
>time travel
>luffy vs. kaido

act 2
>luffy in prison
>big meme enters
>luffy in prison
>komurasaki is dead
>luffy in prison
>everyone is doing something stupid
>luffy in prison

Yeah but like my point is everyone just shits on Oda nonstop in the buildup to every arc. Wano seems to have been no different

Tea Party was kino, everything before and after was okay-to-shit.

Sure, yeah, uh-huh

Zoro has no sex drive.

the scenes with blackbeard and bonney or absalom and nami were pretty rapey

im sure if this were a seinen manga, at least some females (and males, perhaps?) wouldve been raped

>I'm the Queen now

Attached: luffy the plague.jpg (415x663, 167K)

Go re-read the first time he uses 36 pound cannon.

Why do they revere whore-yori as a national treasure?

I always wondered how Bonney and Blackbeard encountered each other in the first place. Considering she mainly seems to hold a grudge against the World Government for what they did to Kuma, what business would she have with Blackbeard?

She might have gone after Vegapunk (probably got a lab in New World) and accidentally ran into Blackbeard

What an absolute unit

They happened to run into each other and BB raped their crew for lulz

It's a little bit creepy.

Attached: 1555545174524.png (500x438, 287K)

I swear if something Zoro-related actually happens in Chapter 944 I'm probably going to have to seek counseling

>Everyone

Attached: 1551201550466.png (447x631, 98K)

Attached: 00x.jpg (267x596, 289K)

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

These threads are infested with retards that want every chapter to have a payoff with no build up. Its like this literally every arc, the build up is what makes the payoffs better, we have a good idea of the characters of a ton of Wano guys now, so when we get into the actual shit in Act 3 it'll pay off far better than if they were absolute literal who's

All the time we spent with Tonoyasu since his introduction is important for the sake of this moment with him coming up, and also when we inevitably end up getting the Oden flashback in which he'll be heavily involved. I'm already excited to hear what kind of Whitebeard-style speech he's going to give in order to rally up more citizens to join the rebellion.

Draw what you expect for 944 and post itt, 50% chance it'll happen.

>I'm already excited to hear what kind of Whitebeard-style speech he's going to give
Where do you think Toko learned all this?

Attached: op toko nig.png (670x386, 181K)

TOKO NO DON'T DO IT

Attached: 1555047758061.png (142x131, 18K)

TOKO NO

Attached: NO.png (688x474, 285K)

The chase bored me weekly. But this not a specific flaw of this arc. I always lost interest during the Run Piece part of One Piece arcs. I prefer by far chapters like last week where there was 8 pages of Straw Hats chilling in Ebisu Town. I already know I will lost interest in Wano at some when Oda will have all those irrelevant side characters fight others irrelevant side characters and the straw hats run away part

>wanted criminal
>injured
>acquaintance has to be saved from puplic execution with all kinds of antagonists present
>noisy kid has to be protected
>event broadcasted
The only way 944 won't have something Zoro-related happening is Oda thinking it would be fun to fuck with us by switching places just for that chapter

Attached: do it fagget.png (200x263, 41K)

Its robin holding the sign

>Zoro's right arm

nice

>sold by her father into the sex business
>laughing all the damn time
>her life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy
It all makes sense now

Beats me. The male Strawhats (Minus Sanji) must be gay or have unfaltering wills to live with these two temptresses and not make any moves.

Attached: hitchhiking nami.png (448x701, 808K)

Zoro and Luffy are fairly asexual, Usopp has Kaya, Chopper is a deer, Brook makes inappropriate jokes but otherwise is a skeleton, and Franky is a pervert but also doesn't really let lust ever control him. So out of all of the Straw Hats Sanji's the only one who really makes moves.

This smile is somehow simply fantastic. I wish nami would have had this earlier and more often. Especially in combination with that glasses this grin and face in general is just so mesmerizing

Attached: 1458371548151.png (273x287, 67K)

Agreed.

Reminder that WCI was Luffy's lowest point.
He abandoned Jinbe to his fate and fled from Big Mom, which could have easily endangered everyone's loved ones. It's fortunate that all of her rage ended up focused on Luffy himself, because if she decided to carry out the original threat against the Baratie then Zeff would be dead now.
Hell, she could have ordered the hit squad to torch everyone's hometown in East Blue while they're at it as retaliation against the entire Straw Hat crew. Nobody except probably Koshiro would have been able to stop them.

Attached: 0588-013.jpg (1066x1600, 393K)

This just means Luffy is smarter than Roger, which in other words means Roger was dumper than Luffy which is somehow impressive

Attached: 69036eb9cbec8f7cc3d8cd202715681b.jpg (613x960, 141K)

I'm pretty sure Franky was used to have sex in W7 so he can restraint himself.
Usopp is attracted but he already got a girl back home. Also he's aware of Nami's manipulative nature, anything with her would end up with him having a debt of millions beli

Attached: UsoppseesNamiNaked.jpg (201x269, 29K)

STOP
THINKING
ABOUT
WCI

the navy would have stepped in at some point

Roger had anger issues and often killed a shitton of people for the littlest things
Luffy is more like shanks

Honestly the most boring arc yet. Nothing interesting has happened outside of luffy getting baby shaked. Plot points appear then are gone without meaning anything. Oda doesnt know what hes doing here.

Why 944 specifically?

reverie was just about to start and BM would have wanted the hit squads going ASAP. the marines wouldn't have responded other than from the regional bases in the east blue, which couldn't stand up to trash like Bobbin or Opera.

I have to agree with this. Oda has lost his touch.

>baby shaked
Where did fightfags get this retarded lingo from anyways?

Century old crack theory based on a colorspread that somehow seems to be valid lately.

Attached: 1438078557813.jpg (838x676, 145K)

NOTHING RELATED TO ZORO WILL HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 944

Is Oda even trying to hide that she's Komurasaki anymore?

Attached: unknown.png (477x428, 117K)

Nah, Roger was smarter.
I bet one of the reasons Roger was so reckless was because he was terminally ill and sailing the Grand Line as his final voyage. He could die at any time, so his own survival wasn't that important.

Attached: 0301-012.jpg (1066x1600, 310K)

he was never hiding it from the readers, only the characters in-universe.

Isn't it clear by this point that Luffy only shares Roger's love of freedom and caring about his comrades?

Ace is almost a clone of him in every other way.

I wish one piece was still drawn like this

I don't think it was ever supposed to be a mystery.

Promise to post your ass with timestamp if you're sure about that.

Why is this bossy cunt so cute
Oda is based

Attached: hmm.png (227x229, 90K)

So let's summarize the amount of happening that is ready to go down during this execution.
>Yasu is ready to reveal some shit
>Law is gonna be there to break out his crew
>Zoro, a wanted criminal, is heading there
>He is also injured and only has 2 swords
>Hiyori (Komurasaki) is also heading there and will be revealed to be alive
>Fucking Orochi AND Kyoshiro is also heading there
>The whole entire thing will be shown live around the country
It's gonna be a clusterfuck. And if Yasu is gonna some big speech as well then he's pretty much dead. Sorry Toko. Is there anything else that we missed?

Attached: 1554156396836.gif (241x307, 49K)

>tfw no tsundere Zoro bf

Who will end up as her VA in the anime?

deal.

Mamiko Noto
It was never suppose to be a secret from us.

don't forget all the other captives just behind the crucifix who were gathered-then-arrested for being would-be rebels. they'll certainly try to attack Orochi.

>There are people who actually preferred Wano Act 1 over Wano Act 2

Fucking why? Not saying Act 2 has been all that good or anything, but everything about Act 1 aside from Kaidou and the time travel reveal was the second most boring stuff in One Piece since I caught up at the tail end of Thriller Bark (single most boring was the Birdcage running).

I love that Zoro is swordsexual.

Attached: Zoro on Sanji and time travel.jpg (199x213, 23K)

>>Fucking Orochi AND Kyoshiro is also heading there
Fukurokuju is probably coming as well.

I kinda want Ayako
Kawasumi for the Champloo reunion with Zoro's VA

Attached: 2863102_0.jpg (630x630, 64K)

sad

Attached: 74377815_p0.jpg (600x900, 203K)

>since I caught up at the tail end of Thriller Bark
BBBBBBBBBBBBROTHER
sometimes I think how I've been reading this weekly for nearly 12 years

What about booze and rice balls?

This is Zoro's executioner for chapter 944, say something nice about him

Attached: 1546630782703.png (300x195, 66K)

Oden was the one that made that inscription.
This does make me wonder that according to what we know now, Roger's final voyage would have been from Paradise to New World, then back to Paradise and from there the end of New World for everything to make sense. Why'd he go around the Grand Line twice? Is that part of what Inuarashi meant when he told Nami about changing the route before reaching Raftel?

He let hiyori live though. No one is going to question this?

If you include 925 in act 2 then Act2 > Act1

Hiyori is just a tool he's using to destabilize wano and drive orochi insane
Kyoshiro's end goal is the same as kaidos. he wants to see wano burn

the real question is, when will the next multi-chapter flashback be that shows all the """"irrelevant"""" characters we know currently as they were 20 years ago?

Hiyori's gonna freak

Attached: Hiyori shocked.png (143x206, 36K)

During act 3. Act 2 will comcude with Yasu's death.

In act 3, which traditionally ends with great drama or tragedy. Oden's death would be the perfect closure for it.

act 3

Imagine Zoro gets absolutely stomped and Hiyori pleades Kyoshiro to spare Zoro and tells him that she will accept to marry Orochi if Zoro is spared.

conclude*

Does the Courtesan fuck people? Like, is she an actual prostitute? I legitimately can't tell.

Inu said that Roger reached the end of the log pose and realized the significance of the poneglyphs, which made him start the trip anew.

? Sperg-tastic post, my man. Keep it up

yes

Act 2 is all over the place. In act 1 most characters were more or less in the same place so every chapter moved the plot forward. Now in act 2 every chapter is divided between five different plots and it feels like it isn't moving anywhere because of it

An orian is a high price prostitute
So yes, she has probably fucked at least the richest man in wano AKA kyoshiro

Zoro is going to die, and Brook's full awakening allows him to open a portal to hell/the afterlife for the Straw Hats to go rescue him.
Near the end, Luffy will have to decide whether to save Zoro or Ace.

Attached: Soul.jpg (660x330, 86K)

>which made him start the trip anew.
Didn't think that was literal, as in from Reverse Mountain anew. If that's the case, there's likely going to be another timeskip.

it seems that Hiyori sleeps with men, although jaiminibox and mangastream have different translation

holy shit does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Attached: natural selection.png (187x364, 24K)

Orochi is probably richer though.

>In act 1 most characters were more or less in the same place so every chapter moved the plot forward
Yeah, but almost none of that actual plot was interesting.

I agree that Act 2 is all over the place, but the actual content is more interesting to me. Those handful of chapters at Orochi's party was better than the entirety of Act 1.

orochi barley knows whats happening in his own country while kyoshiro has his hands in the pockets of everyone in wano and is also the top yakuza

Nah, Roger had to start anew because he didn't know shit about the poneglyphs. Particularly the road poneglyphs.
The Strawhats do, and as Inu said their new journey has already begun.

And Orochi basically owns Wano

Damn, there is also that. Fuck, all this happening just came out of nowhere.

Attached: Toko scared.png (172x160, 25K)

>Lawfujo is a level 0 reader

Not surprising. Tell me, why would Oda give Brook the ability to literally summon things from hell, only to never bring it up again?

Brook's awakening will be him summoning his old crew to fight beside him, not whatever the hell your original post was.

Attached: When Hiyori starts polishing your 4th sword.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Right, because Brook is just carrying around 50+ dead bodies for them to inhabit, lol

The sales are obviously getting worse and worse, so why doesn't Oda go out his way to improve the pacing of the current arc so he won't lose more of his readership? Wano's been a huge mess, and we're already 30+ chapters into it.

>Needing bodies when you have SOUL
Look at this soullet

Attached: soul_king.jpg (900x1772, 432K)

He would have already had Oden on his crew by that time to decode poneglyphs.

Reminder hancock will be marrying Luffy and will birth his children

Attached: B0ACE71C-6C50-4645-959D-938CD594517E.gif (500x300, 116K)

That head puts Fukurokuju to shame

physical sales aren't the only sales numbers to gauge readership. you're using the other main, increasingly popular way to shitpost right this very moment.

Yuck.

Luffy can't get anyone pregnant because he's his own condom.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

you don't understand how condoms work

TOOOOOOOOOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1440709152205.png (475x352, 144K)

>Yasu is perched up high for execution with lots of rubble on the way and plenty of enemy goons trying to kill him
If Oda ever planned to give Zoro CoC, this will be the perfect place to use it.

Do you think rubber just negates sperm or something?

It's not fair LuNabros... why did Hancock such a massive trump card like dying if she doesn't win???

Attached: 27a6cccf2eee94bea2275c8c30789824.jpg (715x631, 58K)

Sluts make the world go round and are often very intelligent. "Pure" virgin girls are boring, bad at sex and are only idolised by insecure teens.
*dabs*

based

Attached: Kyoshiro wisdom.png (282x364, 63K)

Nah
wait until luffy's getting crucified

I am starting to love him too.. I like his personality and the funny moments related with him.

I bet you get max level people to run you through low level dungeons to grind your character in mmo's

>Killing the kind man who joy and optimism alone even had Zoro smile.
Yeah, I think it's time

Attached: 05.png (932x1300, 507K)

How could you hate her she is so adorable, is it because she is soon to be best wife to luffy?

Attached: 726848F9-67C7-455E-8754-0E0F0C243147.jpg (739x415, 24K)

>How could you hate her she is so adorable
That bitch kicks kittens and puppies, also she has a big as forehead. Even Crocodile is kinder to animals.

She's ugly as fuck.

She's just got a stupid schoolgirl crush on Luffy. Once she meets Bullsopp she'll jump ships.

Agreed that guy is cool as shit.

>That bitch kicks kittens and puppies
That’s before she met luffy

Wrong, robin is

Never in a lifetime

Attached: 2A9D4227-5B99-4BE2-9617-0BF8B1F81736.png (494x591, 262K)

A lot of conspiracyfags will be disappointed when we will find out that he's loyal to Orochi.

>why doesn't Oda go out his way to improve the pacing of the current arc
He needs the story to be at a certain point at a certain chapter and his planning got messed up a little bit.

if he's truly loyal then why did he let komurasaki live?

What would be the point of the fake Hiyori killing if not to hide her from Orochi? He's not loyal, but that doesn't mean he's on the "good guys" side.

He didn't mean to, he's just a weak dumbass, like everyone else associated with the Beast Pirates that isn't Kaido.

He's not loyal to anyone, he's playing 4D chess to become the next shogun

what if he didn't "let" her live? she could easily have fucked her way into a devil fruit of some sort, or a SMILE that helps her heal fast or mitigate damage.

Imagine Luffy stretching his foreskin and putting a knot in it to use it as a condom.

kino

hiyori marries zoro and he becomes the next shogun of wano.

I mean I didn't want to, but here we fucking are.

Attached: 1553990977347.jpg (448x417, 49K)

Nami belongs to Vivi

Momonocuck will become Shogun at 100%, but Zoro can still become the Daimyo of Kuri or something.

based
cringe

I like the idea of Luffy and Zoro getting stompe by their final bosses of this arc, but will he really just spare Zoro?

even crocodile likes puppies
she's canonically worse than crocodile

Attached: crocoboy.png (500x551, 223K)

when youre this much of a loser, also not mad i havent even seen the first one

Nah. Zoro has his promise to Luffy. There's no way Oda lets him lose a proper swordsmen duel.

this cover isn't canon

If Hiyori submits to Orochi, why not. It's a good deal.

kaku
enel

Still hasn't done anything

Attached: dragon.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

crocodile also canonically likes birds

Attached: 01 (1).png (895x1300, 405K)

He fucked Robin. Ever since the timeskip she's pretty explicitly treated Luffy like her special needs son.

AFTER MOMONSUKE WITNESSING HIS SISTER GETTING KILLED AND OTAMA GETTING BEATEN UP HE GOES BERSERK AND TRANSFORM INTO A HUMANOID DRAGON FORM

Attached: 77B62C8B-0D75-4E11-85CE-87CC5FA57FD9.png (1140x1568, 1.25M)

He must have at least written a manifesto or something. And he also has overthrown countless kingdoms.

He is injured and lacks one sword, it wouldn't be a shame even if he lost.

OH so Iron Man tony stark snaps his fingers. That is a cool way to end the series.

What part of "proper swordsmen duel"? Of course he can get knocked out by cheap shots and stuff, but once they both wield swords and use sword techniques, Zoro has no right to lose.

The final battle taking place in mariejois would be the worse fucking ending.
One Piece would've literally just been a loooooong-ass retelling of Journey to the West.

cover page requests aren't canon dumbass. they're ideas literally given to Oda from "fans" or just excuses to draw silly things he can't normally do with characters and give it a fake pen name or have an editor "request" it with a fake name. only the normal cover page story arcs are canon, which these aren't part of.

Fucking jannies deleted that post

Didn't stop him when fighting Hachi or Ryuuma.

Which it is...

Especially that one

The final battle will take place in the Pangaea Castle if you prefer.

Fuck you

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

ONE PIECE IS ABOUT PIRATES AND TREASURE NOT SOME GAY FUCKING JAP FAIRY TALE.

Where were the conditionals in Zoro's promise? He said he would never lose again, not never lose to a swordsman when he's in top condition with an explicit ruleset established for their duel.

Show where oda has said they aren't canon
until you can crocodile is canonically hancocks moral superior

Coffee Coffee no Mi when

Attached: 1531694721374.png (394x329, 100K)

But Luffy isn't a pirate, he's an explorer

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

Who wouldn't want this ?

Attached: 909.png (897x1300, 643K)

SHHHHH!!! Don’t you know nothing happened, stop pointing out all of the things happening!

Whore

poorfag

Attached: Hiyori wink.png (404x465, 134K)

People need to chill. Is this groundbreaking manga, no. Is it entertaining if you allow yourself to be entertained, yes. Don’t worry, we’ll get to the fireworks factory, I’m sure act 3 will be nothing but fights and plot progression, but if that’s all you care about you’re never going to get invested.

Attached: 43EBBCB0-F2BC-439A-9030-43F9FA02EE15.jpg (545x400, 115K)

And there is plot progression in act 2, it’s just the plot of new characters people won’t allow themselves to get invested in

>one piece isn't groundbreaking

Attached: op pain.png (378x479, 203K)

It's not unlikely for him to end up in a situation where he needs to decide between saving Toko or her beloved daddy without it.

cant rape the consenting

Why not spare him and throw him into prison. Why not throw all strawhats into prison, a comfy training arc can only get better with bros as sparring or tag team partners, Queen would approve.

Just liquid coffee or grounds included?

Japan's full of fightfags

it's Run Piece after all

STD-filled whore

Not every section of every arc is groundbreaking. Rember the “trail of balls” from skypia and the mini train arc from water 7 to Enis Lobby.

Diseased peasant

Attached: Hiyori smile.png (509x399, 120K)

Sea Train was great though. The Wanze fight was better than some of the CP9 fights.

I can't handle all of this adorable fanart

>and the mini train arc from water 7 to Enis Lobby.
youtube.com/watch?v=VNyP3uzgRhA

We're getting it this year, so either at the end of Act 2 or the beginning of Act 3

The only diseased one is you since you fuck all kinds of diseased peasants.

Whority McWhore.

Isn't act 3 supposed to be where shit hits the fan? Also Oda's message last year mentioned flashback before Reverie which would likely be between 2 and 3

>fuck all kinds of diseased peasants
Peasants couldn't even hope to touch the most expensive woman in Wano, let alone fuck her. Have fun starving to death.

Attached: Hiyori blush.png (347x333, 83K)

Somebody get this woman a cloth to wipe off her horny sweat already

>all of this
I wish, there's nearly nothing.

I thought the japanese story format thingy this arc is aping usually has 5 acts, with act 4 being the climax. I guess act 3 is rising action though

We're only bound to get more as the arc progresses and once this content is covered in the anime. I can be patient

Attached: 1556174934123.png (457x365, 130K)

>hehehe
Taking the fight against anti nootrients a bit too far

This one is eerily similar to today's chapter. It was drawn weeks ago.

Attached: Sleeping Samurai.jpg (1200x1050, 228K)

>MHA
>implying it will last a couple more years

Attached: 1553395725436.jpg (327x285, 36K)

Oda lurking confirmed.

I've never seen a series decline in quality faster than MHA

>all the Shanks posts were Oda the entire time

Where is Zoro's right hand ?

Promised Neverland exists

>why doesn't Oda go out his way to improve the pacing of the current arc so he won't lose more of his readership?
Because he wants to filter out the plebs

Because it's a manga about adventure and Oda hates romance, so he'll propably leave the shit for EoS if at all.

You're sure right it does but what does that have to do with anything?

i stopped reading after they got out of the orphanage
did they fuck it up?

you're forgetting someone

Attached: shokugeki no soma.jpg (1309x1080, 347K)

Strategically placed under Hiyori's ass

Whereever Hiyori has put it.

>dropped

Attached: 15156316351635.jpg (495x735, 84K)

in*

based LuHan poster

Attached: 1245971043937.jpg (600x503, 107K)

Why is she so adorable lads

Why're the minks so fucking garbage? The winged folk and the fishmen have distinctive cultures, struggles and we got nice glimpses of their ties to the void century, while the only thing the minks have is "we are loyal and we can shock you" and the closest thing we got to their ties to the void century is the muh dawn crap , hell is their only major trait being lap dogs? And dont even get me started on the fact that every generic fantasy world has beast people like them. How can anyone think we need a mink in the crew??!!

Attached: Jack should've kiilled them.png (1706x720, 1.83M)

cutest nami ever at the bottom

Attached: 0224-014.jpg (1066x1600, 346K)

Attached: spoiler.jpg (508x354, 49K)

Zorobros...

Attached: 634643634643.png (870x474, 732K)

based

Attached: Zoro smile.png (782x478, 375K)

GUYS. AT FIRST I HATED THIS ARC BUT NOW I LOVE IT. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THE STRAWHATS HAVE OFFICIALLY GROWN INTO A MUCH MORE COMPLICATED WORLD. THEY HAVE BECOME TANGLED IN CIRCUNSTANCES MOSTLY BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL AND NOW WE, THE READERS, ARE SEEING THEM IN THE ROLE OF THE "SAD STORY FROM A FLASHBACK" THEY USED TO ILLUSTRATE THEIR OWN BACKSTORIES BACK THEN, JUST BEFORE A RAGTAG POWERFUL HERO APPEARS TO SAVE THE DAY. Also, unrelated but Orochi will go down as one of the finest villains in One Piece's history, and part of that success WILL be his character design. He reminds me to Now and Then, Here and There.

Attached: orochi.png (983x870, 570K)

lol were literally seeing that in Wano chillax my dude

W-where did you get this picture??

Attached: hiyori nervous.png (140x190, 27K)

on 5ch

Attached: TS0xeog.jpg (570x419, 96K)

>Please touch me, Zorojuro
>I'm cold, Zorojuro, hold me

They fucked her all the time

All they needed to do was throw any kind of money at her and that’s all

Emma is a stupid cunt

I have no fucking idea where oda is going with hiyori's character.
Actual prostitute who jokes about sex but is still acting ultra innocent and sometimes goofy.
I feel he might even go for the "momonosuke lusting for her without knowing its his sister" joke.

It's all so weird compared to everything we seen in OP over the last 20 years

She's obviously a virgin. We've seen that she demanded all the money just to see her, and when you actually got to her price, she decids you are poor and nothing happens.
If she poped her cherry, it's obviously to ShadowShogun but even that it's in doubt.

orochi is a man trapped in a dream kyoshiro built for him. He genuinely believes that wano is heaven because he knows nothing about life outside the flower capital, maybe not even outside of his palace

Attached: 16-17 (1).png (1754x1300, 1.05M)

There’s no way in hell Hiyori still hasn’t popped her cherry yet.

We havent seenva single thing related to the minks as a race yet

QUEEN, HEY QUEEN. HAVE YOU READ THE NEWS?! SOME WANO HOOKER CALLED KOMURASAKI GOT CUT DOWN. IS THAT THE ONE YOU GOT A BODYPILLOW OF?!

QUEEEEEEN, WHY ARE YOU CRYING? ARE YOU DOING A JACK NOW?!

Attached: 8b13SMw.png (879x899, 476K)

He manages to be laughable and genuinely dangerous at the same time; even when he's at his scariest he's somewhat goofy, and even when cracking a smile he seems a moment from freaking the fuck out. Seriously, I love him.

There's no way in hell Rebecca wasn't rapped in the colosseum with this outfit right ? RiGhT ??

Attached: 68858-1532336916[1].jpg (640x360, 25K)

>Implying Zoro isn´t going to make it that guys funeral.

maybe what we saw is what it is and you can't stand them having a racial utopia with a Broggi and Dorry situation thrown in huh my guy huh

>virgin courtesans
My favorite

Attached: Tsukuyo.png (640x440, 270K)

Where did I say Rebecca’s cherry was intact?

To think a woman who uses her looks to get by for more than a decade would still be a virgin is quite funny.

Factual reminder that Big Mom fucked a dwarf.
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it

Look at her go

Attached: Running Toko.png (119x276, 22K)

It probably entirely depends on Kyoshiro. If he's actively protecting her for some reason, then she may actually be a virgin with the whole courtesan image being a rude. If he isn't, the bets are off.

Before his appearance I originally assumed he would just be Spandam tier, and there are still some elements of that in the sense that he's mainly ruling by proxy with Kaido being the one to really hold the power, but he's obviously more than just a comic relief villain. Whatever direction Oda takes him in is going to be interesting because he clearly is not aware of how little anyone in the country actually cares for him.

Yasu's so dead. Toko's got new parents now.

Attached: Clingy.png (331x294, 73K)

That's basically just spelunking at that point.

How many times does it need to be said?
Height and penis size is NOT correlated in One Piece. Humans, giants, tontattas, etc. ALL have approximately the same dick sizes.

the old guy was intimidated by Kyoshiro when he popped up in the flashback now that i think about it

I don't think that's physically possible when it comes to the dwarves.

This is somehow the most arousing Nami Oda has ever drawn.
The only way to perfect it would be to swap the heels for dusty trainers.

Of course it is. Their "tails" are fluffy because it's their pubes. They're dickbutts.

Well he does seem to be the head yakuza boss, while the old guy was just a small time crook.
It'll be interesting to see. Everything about Kyoshiro makes it seem like the "dark shogun" theory is likely, but it would be hard to believe Hiyori could have survived without his aid.

Really puts their tail pound attack in a new light.

I feel more sad for Toko than I feel for Yasu.
She doesn't deserve to lose her smile.

Dwarves have bigger dicks user

>the closest thing we got to their ties to the void century is the muh dawn crap
Did you forget about the 1000 year old elephant they have lived on for 1000 years

He may care about her at some extent no matter how evil he is, like Doflamingo did about Baby 5.

They'd need a dick about 4 times the size of their body to have anything close to normal intercourse.

Actually, giants in One Piece have specialized genitalia in the form of a thin long cord which reaches for the female's vagina, thanks to a vestigial brain which resides in the root of the appendage.

Is this what peak performance looks like?

Attached: 20190425_195858.jpg (760x422, 289K)

>Yasu was Tokugawa Ieyasu
Please don't tell me Orochi is gonna be ODA NOBUNAGA THE DEMON KING OF THE SIXTH HEAVEN.

Attached: 1556073815137.jpg (700x418, 62K)

No this is

Attached: vivi-neko-princess.png (2066x2520, 879K)

And guess who Kyoshiro is...

Attached: Dark Shogun.png (461x249, 215K)

Has arc shitposting peaked? it wasn't even this bad during Dressrosa. Because I doubt most of them followed weekly before WCI's climax, go fly a kite, kid

Tadakatsu?

It's like you missed the entire point of marineford
youtube.com/watch?v=OmxD-vqr0QQ

IT IS. Fucking this got drawn almost the same way in the manga.

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN

you faggots talk about Hiyori as if she is a street prostitute in burgerland

you have been watching anime for years and still don't understand shit about jap culture in sexuality

do yourself a favor and watch gintama if you want to understand better the whole oiran and red light district, it has 2 arcs about it and even has a 'Taiyou' character

Attached: 1523808660906.jpg (464x569, 46K)

Who's the artist? They made this too

Attached: 1555149879176.jpg (3037x1602, 981K)

>uses guns
>westernizing country
>killing muh samurai spirit
no... it can't be...

>'Taiyou' character
The fishstick pirates?
Or a certain vampire hunter?

Yea Forums is filled with uneducated horny incels, japan culture is too high IQ for many anons here.

>mitsuhide was a descendant of the toki clan
hahahahahaha what the fuck

Yes.

Yea Forums's resident drawfriend

Attached: cute-smoothie.png (2349x1589, 669K)

>The Flying Six bow to Kyoshiro
>In contact with Queen the Funky
>Rumored to be The Ace (Not to be confused with "Magma Fisted" Ace) of the Beasts Pirates, Bobbin, and Kuina's older brother all at once
>Controls Wano from behind the scenes
>Owns gambling parlors and brothels all over the country
>Direct descendant of the original imperial family which left the country to become Celestial Dragons
>Owns basically every seastone crafting shop in the world
>Will bankroll the first Wanoan colonies when the borders are opened and the Empire of Wano is reborn. The first colony will be Kyoshima.
>Kaidou entrusts his road poneglyph with Kyoshiro. There is no road poneglyph in Orochi Castle, only in the Kyoshiro Estate.

that little whore can outrun Zoro

Attached: 5641848-5.jpg (415x479, 41K)

Prediction for the end of act 2.
>zoro and law are going to rampage at the execution ground.
>they are actually winning.
>it get reveal that otoko is the real hiyori.
>zoro gets stab by Komurasaki.
>broadcast interrupted after zoro get stab.
>luffy goes ballistic.

Attached: Orochi.png (1377x938, 976K)

>proceed without clapping
What kind of communist shit is that?

Attached: duke nukem.jpg (480x360, 17K)

enjoy my creation friends

Attached: Zoro.png (500x500, 380K)

Guys I just noticed.

Yasus execution is in front of a prison.
In the last chapter we were told there are 5 prisons

Luffy is in one.
Big Mom is heading to one
Zoro and crew are heading to the one Yasu is at

>Penguin editions
>Rebeccafag
We're not quiet there yet, but the potential might even be higher.

Tokos position is different, but she even drooled on his abs in canon, too.

Attached: typical zorofag.png (417x624, 107K)

Let me guess. King of Meme?

Retard.

lazy edit
try again next time

my man

Attached: 22687540_2026955954258176_1700450039123687805_n.jpg (449x449, 21K)

He has hair on his legs. Are you implying the average Zorofag has fucked a woman?
Plus the guy pictured is a saint.

>typical zorofag is a gigachad that can make any woman wet with a single comment

Based

No I'm implying the average zorofag has lost his virginity, but definitely not to a woman

I bet the average Zorofag is a woman.

This doesn't explain who Tama is or the Tengu man.

>queen throws a tantrum as well because muh kumurasaki
>they actually team up for a field trip

Ah, so they're like Sanji then.

9 Sword Style.

Attached: tumblr_ogi8m1sHN91tx6aapo3_500.jpg (500x282, 25K)

>Walk into King's camp
>youtube.com/watch?v=yUA0dDi8Xck

Attached: King-the-Wildfire.jpg (640x345, 77K)

Exactly, who do you think took Sanji's virginity if not Zoro?

>typical zorochad is a charismatic saint looked up to by everyone and very popular with women

>implying being the former daimyo who was respected by all the citizens is a bad thing

>typical zorochad has a cute little daughter that is a zorofag as well

Not gonna lie, wano has been shit.

t. reading this shit since 2006

pleb filtered

I just want oda back, it really feels like he died and now they have assistants/mangaka working on the series.

One piece lacks soul recently

So we're cucking Sanji? Based

Attached: NamiReactingToAZorochad.png (140x217, 33K)

Not gonna lie, wano has been the shit

t. reading this shit since 1997

To put this in context, I even liked dressrosa.

Not gonna lie, wano has been shit.*

Not gonna lie, I have to take a shit

t. reading this shit since the Romance Dawn one-shots

Not gonna lie, wano has been shit

t. reading this shit since marineford

you know what? fuck it. I'm gonna lie

Not gonna, I don't know what a wano is

t. reading this shit since last Tuesday

With who? :3c

Not gonna lie, wano has been good so far

t. reading Oda's works since the wanted one shot

... alone

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

I won't lie, this is DEFINITELY me when I'm reading Wano!

Attached: D24UYE_UkAE6Svm.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

>queen is going to get upset over the o-shiruko
>luffy is round and fat
TANKMAN INBOUND BOYS

Not gonna lie, I don't believe brook can shit.

t. reading this shit since 2020

Zoro

Attached: Hiyori pout.png (358x351, 99K)

Reminder Hiyori isn't Komurasaki.

wano has unironically been shit though, hopefully oda gets his shit together within the next few chapters

They don't have time for that, it's telly time.

At least you have good taste in that regard

I feel sorry for the fightfags, what is HAPPENING worth if you can't enjoy the buildup?

the past 3 chapters could have been done in 1 chapter

This.
The very first introduction we get to her is showing how she is a lying, deceiving woman. Anyone who believes she is Hiyori uncritically is dumb.

Please go into detail on how you would do it in a way that wouldn't have people complaining about "muh offscreening"

Wtf I thought the laughing guy was Orochi. Would have made the character much more interesting, but nope, classic Oda.

:3333333333333

have sex

Past 20 chapters could have been done in 1 with walls of text but that doesn't mean it'd be better that way.

no

>Zorofags are true gentlemen who make women blush from words and has a cute daughter

Feels good to be a Zorochad

>were missing reverie for this
FUCK ACT 2

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-212346_Chrome.jpg (723x1017, 290K)

Attached: 1555934229369.jpg (1448x2048, 517K)

>Gets assfucked by your crew

Attached: 39e6c6f214f0f0cfe7ba254c1b8bd88d.jpg (1200x1600, 283K)

Imagine Carrot being the only female in the crew who is up for wacky shenanigans.

Attached: Party on the ship.gif (498x368, 167K)

Around 50% of Dressrosa is shit.
CP0's actions are also a big plot hole.

I finally caught with Wano
>B-bubububububut Wano was going to be Zoro's arc!!!!!!, samurais n shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Zorocucks
In the end it seems Luffy will get the most of this arc.

>In the end it seems Luffy will get the most of this arc.
this is a bad thing

I think that at this point in the storyline Reverie is already over. It's been about 8 days since the Strawhats entered Wano.

STOP WITH ALL THESE UGLY CHARACTERS ODA. FIRST WE HAD POUND NOW THIS UGLY FUCK

Attached: 1529211944728.png (689x614, 454K)

Calm down, Katakuri. Not everyone can be as cute and perfect as you

Zoro's had the second most panel time this arc, and is actually connected to main events currently happening. There's really 2 storylines happening right now, the prison and the captial drama, which Luffy and Zoro are both leading.

But it is setting up to be Zoro's arc.

What manga are these people reading?

Post YFW Act 2 ends with Toko losing her smile

Attached: 1543453157839.jpg (318x313, 11K)

>posts Katakuri, a character who people called ugly when they saw his face
>chastises other characters for being ugly

You're just a Katakuri poser who likes him for being cool aren't you

Fuck you, you monkey dick sucking, slack anused faggot. Tonoyasu is a SAINT

Post YFW Act 3 ends with Zoro bringing it back by fingering her pooper

Attached: smug zoro.png (202x282, 168K)

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

I just found this screenshot, wich episode is it from? I stopped watching the anime lots of years ago, but here Nami looks like her old self instead of the abomination we have since the timeskip. I wanna know if it's just for a few seconds or the whole episode.
I really miss old Nami.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-032808.jpg (2160x1080, 630K)

>Yasu ends up dying at the end of act 2
>her smile and optimism gone
>will no longer be her chipper self and depressed throughout the next act

Attached: 1549759998559.jpg (233x216, 14K)

looks like fishman island

Episode 525, and yeah she looks like that throughout the whole episode because the animation for this one was headed by Katsumi Ishizuka. I always liked his scenes and episodes in general because while it wasn't a complete 1:1 representation of Oda's art style it really serviced the action and comedy well when put to animation.

dressrosa is a pleb filter so you have good taste. same with thriller bark, fishman island, and skypeia.

Don't forget Wano

You people, you think that this is the old One Piece that had time for fights between Ace and Blackbeard and Shanks and Whitebeard and actual moments between characters who aren't Straw Memes?
HAMPH
Get with the times already! This is the New One Piece!

How was it a plothole

Is it just one poster spamming this thread? Because Wano is the most Odaesque arc so far.

>and actual moments between characters who aren't Straw Memes?
Then people would bitch that about filler and nothing happens. Fuck off.

I want toko to lose her smile, it would be satisfyingly realistic

Attached: 1546788187207.gif (500x375, 497K)

>bitches about character moments not involving the straw hats in an arc where the majority of character development is coming from people native to Wano

Attached: 1553271534245.png (141x217, 7K)

Pretty much
>"I don't like this character therefore it's bad"

Linlin isn't native to Wano you dummy!
Speedread slower!

>Present in Dressrosa during the afternoon right before Law's meetup with Doffy and Fujitora, taking a stroll through town
>Suddenly leave country despite everything going on, plus the presence of Robin who should be a top priority target
>At the end of the arc, which is during the night of the same day, Sabo says they've turned back around and are heading for Dressrosa
>This somehow takes 3 days to do even though they were just in the country and couldn't have gotten very far away from it
Another thing: Why did Doflamingo even need to summon them to Dressrosa in the first place? All they did was inform the citizens he didn't really quit the Shichibukai. He could have easily done it himself.

>her secret

They were literally just there to officially inform everyone about the revoked Warlord status being fake and left. And being government officials they'd immediately be listened to whereas Doflamingo, a pirate, would not.

Also they're Celestial Dragon lapdogs who have other shit they need to attend to 24/7 and only came back after the news of Doffy's defeat. And remember that CP0 came back AFTER the Marines all left Dressrosa, so they were only called into action when the country was cleared out and they could do reconnaissance without suspicion.

>And being government officials they'd immediately be listened to whereas Doflamingo, a pirate, would not.
Doffy was officially the king of Dressrosa and the populace loved him. They'd believe almost anything he'd say. They were practically begging for the news to be fake or for him to explain why he was quitting.

Attached: 0712-017.jpg (1066x1600, 434K)

congratulations, here is your nintendo switch

anyone have ch941 color spread in high resolution?

For me the magic went away when the strawhats reached Dresrossa and Doflamingo (previously being fuming mad after Cesar and Vergo were defeated) simply had them roam around, fight in his arena and had to reach him MULTIPLE times before a boss fight could start.

It was just such a bloated arc with horrible pacing.

Yes, they loved Doflamingo, but Doflamingo is only allowed to do what he's doing because the World Government gives him jurisdiction. So with news this huge, getting the rundown straight from the horse's mouth was the best course of action for him to take. In fact this very page pretty much shows that outright, because if it was just a matter of him saying as much then he would've just done so.

Do you not know about right click + view image?

fuck. how could i forget the arc that is filtering plebs as we speak?

>I just found this screenshot

Unfollow that whore on twitter you faggot

why did the people only recognize daymyo Yasuie when they saw his flowing hair? Do we know his color scheme?

Attached: c849d065c671b1cfc05cf1cbeee782a2595770ba_hq.jpg (750x727, 26K)

Doflamingo just didn't want to make any public appearances then. It was a tense time with Law kidnapping Caesar and he didn't want to waste time answering questions.

The arena was literally a honeypot for Luffy though. And the other Straw Hats were in disguise up until a certain point so it's not like he was just sitting there doing nothing.

Also are you really going to argue about how it took them effort to reach Doflamingo when pretty much every major arc since Alabasta involves the villain being confronted multiple times (with the villain either winning or evading the situation) before finally being taken down? This is a stupid argument.

I swear one week wano goes too slowly but on weeks like this it went way too fast

Maybe if we're lucky they'll be fighting Kaido in a couple chapters so we can go to Elbaf already

I'm thinking bwano is gonna be a better binge read than it is week-by-week. Hype as shit for Elbaf. Anyone else saw that theory that they're gonna have a davyback fight with Shanks for a poneglyph?

this one character is the only one saving the arc so far for me. GOD BLESS O-TOKO!

Based Morjchad

Post your bets on the first opponent Luffy will land his fist advanced armament punch on. I'm thinking its going to be King

>Be Laws crew
>Get torture by a freaking Yonko crew
>Don't spill the beans, even though you hardly know about the people you are protecting
The Heart pirates are based

It's going to be Big Mom.
She's going to be the arc's miniboss he has to prove himself against before he goes for Kaido.

Did somebody say Revolution?

Attached: 195e8e5c345a306093311a099182560f.jpg (736x431, 59K)

>all men want to sleep with me
THOTS FUCKING BEGONE

jabroni

Attached: 1554334699901.png (120x271, 18K)

???

The Good Place sign points in the same direction as the Home sign

>that dot around the snail
So it transfers even drunkenness?

I feel like you can tell Oda knows Wano is hard to make appealing without Kaido in the story and he's trying really hard to flesh Wano by itself out without Kaido in the picture as best he can cause bringing Kaido back is essentially Oda's trump card for ensured quality

Robin's smile here makes my dick hard

Attached: 00b.jpg (1820x1300, 2.27M)

>No Carrot
>Not Jinbei either
Perfectly balanced

>spare sort
But what did Nami mean by this?

>I feel like you can tell Oda knows Wano is hard to make appealing
I fucking love Wano so far

what a gift

Attached: 1551305788399.png (385x412, 290K)

I don't dislike it either, I just really have no idea where he going with it minus the obvious Zoro and Luffy powerup plots

As all things should be.

Hey Thanos ain't you snapped yet?

Lack the Doubt™

Attached: 1551610648082.jpg (1280x908, 218K)

It's capeshit, nobody dies forever.

zorojuro

Attached: images (7).jpg (274x184, 10K)

How come Zoro only has Shusui in this?

Based Namiposters. Nami isn't even my waifu, but her range of expressions and consistent cuteness/sexiness is second to none. She is the best girl of One Piece for ever and ever. This was never in doubt

KEYSTROKES FOR THE PIRATE QUEEN

Attached: Nami Queen.png (331x583, 369K)

>I just really have no idea where he going with it
Like you said there's the Zoro character arc plus
Big Mom's character arc
Momo and Kinmenons character conclusion (they've been around since the beginning of the timeskip)
Strawhats + Heart alliance end
Supernova rival establishment
and probably others I can't think of right now

More importantly the crew is united and about to face off against a Yonkou. WCI was about the Strawhats showing they all deserve global recognition as Yonkou contenders. Wano imo is going to be about Strawhats plus the fleet proving they have might equal to a Yonkou and cementing their status.

will luffy ever top his entrance at Marineford? Falling out of the goddamn sky after escaping Impel Down and making everyone shit their pants was one of the best moments in the series

Ncie foresight, I feel like most of the arc is just building up to a final battle which to me just implies further alliances being cemented between the strawhats and other parties

God I just want to see Nami get mating pressed hard and deep. Do you think she can take Luffy's Gear 3rd Haki infused gum-gum cock?

Anal full nelson is Nami's preferred position. Mating press is for Boa Hancock

I'm sure he'll have the opportunity to make just one more grand opening of that scale and that'll be against WG final boss

Jumping out of the cake?

Wew

Attached: sanjiCucks_on_suicideWatch_jpg.jpg (696x831, 244K)

if Oda is really doing parallel's i can imagine him and his group coming right out of the ground or something

thay was pretty good, but I'd say crashing into a battle at Marine HQ between the Navy and a Yonkou, along with two ex-shichibukai, a revolutionary army leader, Buggy D. Clown and a bunch of prisioners after escaping from the most notorious prison in the world is a league above in fuckery. I hope Oda tops it in the big ending arc

>giant apparition of Luffy screaming is projected on the sky as the Red Line and Mariejois are demolished by an Ancient Weapon

>Luffy bursts out of the ground at Marejois, with Shanks, Hancock, the SH, the samurai, some randome giants he found on the way, a bunch of Fishmen, Buggy D. Clown, the Alabastan army, all the transvestite newkamas, the revolutionary army and Con D. Oriano
>proceeds to vore Akainu and Blackbeard, and then takes a fat shit on the empty throne
kino ending

>The One Piece was really One Piece of Shit all along

>Roger's petrified shit from 20 years ago
damn Oda, how does he do it

what are your expectations at the end of act 2? been having a very shit week lately

Attached: 1554931077716.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Hope you feel better user

Attached: 1553396823431.png (1366x768, 1.4M)

two-chapter long explicit sex scene of Hiyori molesting Zoro into submission

>Hiyori/Komurasaki Age: 26
>Zoro Age:21
lewd

An experienced woman is good for you.

yeah that's why i only date prostitutes

Based.

Neverland had a sharp decline after the orphanage, but has since maintained a mediocre quality level. MHA is still tumbling further off the cliff every chapter

thanks user

Man, Oda used to make good drawings. Look how clear and clean it looks.

The best drawing era goes from Skypiea to Thriller Bark.

that's just him being drunk

someone should draw Sanji's huge cock in Zoro's mouth

>VERY fast Toko running at incredible hihg speed

delete this now

Attached: birth of a villaIn.jpg (395x267, 43K)

Cute denial

Yes Nami loves black cocks