Jump Sales

Attached: 1556214634451.jpg (1600x900, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-28/digital-manga-volume-sales-overtake-print-manga-volume-sales-in-japan-for-1st-time/.128360
mantan-web.jp/article/20190303dog00m200042000c.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2018/.140164
twitter.com/dexterlife1985/status/1121686263948431366
youtube.com/watch?v=qpd5vGLVHnw
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-23/readers-choose-haikyu-as-shonen-jump-next-poster-manga/.111374
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody here can read moon runes.

>wann pee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger i can't read that shit

Attached: 15559676398.png (600x393, 213K)

Lmao the absolute state of [indecipherable moon runes] fans.

Translation?

Half that shit's in katakana, you utter plebs.

Attached: 1556198637364-a.png (463x352, 78K)

>chainsawman that low
So it really is Axedman

Axeman

Kimetsu no Yaiba is enjoying the anime boost?

TRANSLATION WHEN?

Even actage is higher than dr. stone now? Top kek.

Quick advice, learn how jump series are written in Japanese

Yes

45k in a month, and it beat Hinomaru zumous as well. Continue coping

Learn kana, it's honestly not that hard.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 793K)

Fuck. How do I read this egyptian shit?

Is this for individual latest volumes? Or...

Fuck if I know

from left to right
one piece,hxh,mha,yakusoku no neverland,haikyu,world trigger,black clover,kimetsu no yaiba,shokugeki,boruto,dunno,bokutachi ha bekyou ga dekinai,dunno,dr.stone,yuragi,chainsaw-man,sumo manga,irrelevant stuff

thx

But you say it wasnt that hard to read.

Jimoto Japan sold 857/ 1907. David fans can scream now.

>here's your next pushed series bro

Attached: 01a.png (886x1300, 316K)

I can't deal with kanji

it took Toriko to make people realize the jump push

>modern Yea Forums cant even into basic kana
woow

The absolure state of Dr. Push.

>Make a jump thread
>Expect non-pleb
that's your problem

Old Yea Forums didn't give a shit about WSJ.

>dr. stone less than Act fucking Age
WEW
LAD

Attached: sataniahaha.gif (543x533, 415K)

Kishimoto is a literal 1%er with more money he could ever hope to spend. Why would he bother going back into wageslave tier serialized weekly manga hell?

>Black cover still sold less than World Trigger after all that push
OH NO NO. BTW it's latest three last volume number in this chart.

Naruto is dead yet it sells more than half of the WSJ lineup with its shitty spinoff

because he likes manga

The three numbers are the three latest volumes, timestamp on the chart are the publication date of the latest volume of the series they used for the chart

1% is fucking nothing
and maybe he likes drawing manga

He's not drawing it, which takes most of the work.

and yet all over the web you'll meet people spreading the lie that MHA is "a flop in japan", including """"""""""""respectable""""""""""""" youtubers

He's only writing, one of his main assistants from Naruto is doing all the soulbreaking mangaka work.

Jujutsu, Act-Age, and Chainsawman are all recent series. If they continue to grow in sales they will surpass Boruto no problem.

>World trigger still that high despite the author being dead for 2 years
God bless.

>Jimoto Vol.2 only sold 857 copies
What the fuck is going on, how did this get an anime

The context of the data is based off its 3 latest volume of each individual series. Top being the oldest, center , and then bottom being the newest

Literally what are you on? Every single e-celeb goes out of their way to shill MHA to hell and back.

Abe money.

I have literally seen nobody claim MHA is flopping in Japan.

I can read the vertical rows, are the horizontal rows "average/previous/current issue"?

>Dr.Stone
now that's embarassing

>t.clovercuck

go go go Kimetsu bros

>deflection because I'm right

What's stopping him from drawing manga at his own pace and just uploading it on his own website? He doesn't need to go back to WSJ.

same reason Rumiko Takahashi is fucking loaded yet she keeps making manga.

It's your own fault for taking the bait retard.

Rumiko is just greedy as fuck. She doesn't make manga because she likes it.

>2019
>still no color pages in tanks
Weekly Shounen Jews.

she's already the richest woman in japan

Why is MHA and Neverland on the same level of HxH? Why are OP and HxH on the same level?
That chart is retarded as fuck.

Attached: 1550212986949.png (515x861, 47K)

>dat drop for Shokugeki

Maybe actually reading the numbers might help, not just looking at the bar.
The number checks out 1m / 1m / 800k

It's just cut-off at 500k. This chart would look retarded with one piece being 4x times longer.

I love how, in the top 5, it notes a little drop in the most recent volume of Haikyuu, but then just didn't bother doing the rest of them lol.

Again, why is the bar for HxH on the same level of OP and why are the bars for Neverland and MHA on the same level of HxH? They should be lower since they sold less. That's not how you make a graph.

Attached: 1530833817011.png (1200x900, 126K)

But it'd be more honest

Ignore my reply, while the number checks out, the chart drawn gives up for the first 6 series

>HxH tard literally can't read

I dont get why youre upset that the bar is the same.

Use common sense, obviously they thought it was more useful to show the diffeences between 90% of the chart instead of being able to show the differences between the top 10%. There's just a cutoff at the top of the graph, the actual sales numbers are at the bottom of the columns.

They're all going off the chart.

Your pic literally show why. You can't see shit for the lower series even though it's more interesting/relevant info to compare. You don't need the gigantic THIS IS ONE PIECE bar, the number is enough.

Boruto has some of the most boring color pages I have ever seen

That's what making me confused. They graphically represent the difference by using the bar for World Trigger and down. But the first 5 series are all on the same level despite OP selling 2M. HxH selling 1M. MHA selling 600k and Neverland selling 500k, yet the bars are all one the same level.

>Act Age is increasing in every new volume
good

>muh minorities

So why the fuck do people keep memeing that Soma is about to be cancelled when it’s still ahead of a bunch of other shit?

>bokuben
I-Is that good, right?

Yes, we already won.

It's kinda stagnating and there's barely any anime boost.

The downward trend.

Attached: 34.jpg (1253x614, 112K)

Because the other 'shit' are manga with only 4 to 5 volumes with big steady increase in volumes. Theres no way tk go but down for Soma, its not going to suddenly go back up again.

>less than Jujutsu aka literal who
no

Negative growth is absolutely disgusting

AXEMAN

The Haikyuu volumes only have 5 weeks sales and the latest volume is 3 weeks dumbass, same with OP, TPN is still below HQ and MHA

Chainsaw rose far above the manga it debuted with so it's probably safe for now.

Stop defending that shitty graph. It's garbage and made by something who doesn't know how graphs work.

Somafags are truly delusional retards

I hope you all realise that mangaka (and the publishing company) also earn money from merchendise licensing and anime/live action adaptations.

Gintama never ends because of this

it was made by a nip, what did you expect

>Bokuben didn't even get a boost from the anime
Sad!

>It's garbage and made by something who doesn't know how graphs work.
It's actually a pretty good graph because they understand WHAT they're trying to show. This is a very shit graph that doesn't show anything of value and can't be replaced by a simple table.

>all of these peasants fighting over which of their irrelevant sub-1M seller is better

Attached: 1436290069955.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>and can be replaced

Good.

No, its not. If you want to give more detail to the lower selling series then you focus your fucking graph on them. You don't stop using visual representation once a series sells more than 500k because garbage like HQ sells 500k and putting that on the same level of HxH and OP is retarded.
This is not how you make graph. Go take a look at how they made the graph for the Tsar bomb or for Jupiter compared to other planets. Despite those beings way bigger than all the other subjects, they still represented them visually.

Chainsaw stronk

>If you want to give more detail to the lower selling series then you focus your fucking graph on them.
Yes, and that's exactly what happened. Are you stupid or what?

>calling HQ garbage but defending Wan Piss that currently has the biggest sales decline out of any manga

kek

>BCfags unironically used to believe BC gonna be more popular than MHA

BC is still under MHA vol 2

Read the rest of my post, subhuman
>You don't stop using visual representation once a series sells more than 500k
If you want to focus only on lower series, focus ONLY on them and don't just get lazy and cut off visual representation at 500k. Whoever made that graph must be a lazy retard.

>Whoever made that graph must be a lazy retard.

Its made by a dumb nip

One Piece is dying, bros

Attached: 1499475925944.jpg (666x539, 83K)

>You don't stop using visual representation once a series sells more than 500k
Because you said so? It's okay to do a cut-off, it's not something unusual. You clearly don't know shit about this topic, why are you even commenting on this?

You're the one who doesn't know shit yet you keep yapping like a puppy. Visual representation is the most important thing in a graph. The average person will look at it and say "oh shit MHA and HQ are selling the same as OP and HxH". And all of this because the retard who made it got lazy and stopped using the bars after they pass 500k mark (which is stupid, he should have cut it off at 700k or 800k, since a manga like HxH or OP reach 500k in 2 days)

>1999 selling more than 2009-2012, the peak of its popularity
I refuse to believe this is real.

Because the bar cuts off at 500k. Don't know moonrunes but it's not hard to get that just from a glance.

>The average person will look at it and say "oh shit MHA and HQ are selling the same as OP and HxH".
It literally says how much it sells. You're just a retard.
The most important thing in a graph is to show the information you actually want to show. This graph is not "the graph for the Tsar bomb or for Jupiter compared to other planets". They don't want to show how big one piece or hunter are. Everyone fucking knows that. They want to show show the difference between the rest of the magazine.
>he should have cut it off at 700k or 800k
This complaint is much more valid.

Oda a hack

that pic isnt real but OP is declining, the newest volume cant even break 1.8m in 2 months where as it used to sell 3-4m in that timespan

shutup nigger, those numbers are inaccurate

TPN has 20 week sales numbers
MHA has 13 weeks
HQ has 5 weeks
OP 5 weeks
HxH 6 months

that chart is retarded like nips

Are we gonna be alright, Stonebros?

blame Pierrot for that

I don't understand why Jump's work environment is so fucking horrendous.

BC sold like shit befor the anime too, the series sells like shit because the quality is shit

It also has a pretty shit introduction.

OP
>V.69: 3,147,224
>V.92: 1,776,868
More than 1.2M lost in 20 volumes.

this

This. Axed when the anime is cancelled

The introduction of the series is a huge turn-off period, even in the manga. It admittedly gets kind of entertaining later if you can push through it, but the beginning immediately gives you the impression that its the most unoriginal generic garbage ever made.

Is there an updated chart with Week 2-3 sales floating around?

>Neverland fags unironically used to believe it will be 1 millions seller after the anime

WSJ is fucking dead, the last nail was axing Noah Notes, the best title they got since Hunter x Hunter but oh no, authors shouldn't say bad things on twitter. Right now their only 2 titles holding everything together is OP and MHA, OP will end around 2025 and MHA hopefully ends soon too since is fucking shit and I can't believe people actually give money to it, in any case, once these 2 titles are gone they have nothing, except more Dragon Ball milking,

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-28/digital-manga-volume-sales-overtake-print-manga-volume-sales-in-japan-for-1st-time/.128360

Attached: asu.jpg (470x433, 68K)

I don't have the chart but in raw numbers it barely outsold vol.2. And it doesn't looks like it's going to outsell vol.3.

I expected it to be a lot lower, good for Ashihara.

Attached: sticker.png (315x221, 45K)

>NNfags STILL seething
KEK

>Right now their only 2 titles holding everything together is OP and MHA

MHA still -300k from reaching anime Haikyuu sales and HxH still exist MHAfag, HQ will BTFO MHA once S4 drops

>was axing Noah Notes, the best title they got since Hunter x Hunter but oh no, authors shouldn't say bad things on twitter.
It was selling like shit and its ratings were also shit.

Somafags are the ones who are most hoping the series finally gets put out of misery.

He can't allow Togashi sensei to just carry the Battle Shonen genre on his back fpr 3 decades.

That graph is not about OP, it's about the number of book stores.

Makes sense. That volume marks the start of the superhuman nonsense so I can't imagine the sales ever recovering.

Here, now cope, OPfag.

Attached: 1517159487619.jpg (721x861, 182K)

Haikyuu wont go past the first year and HxH cant be counted on to return in decent amounts of time or run for decent amounts of time. OP declines with every volume and MHA will get S4 and second movie boost very soon. It is literally the new face od WSJ.

mha is ending around chapter 400, it's own fanbase is turning against it already.

MHA is declining too. They lost 200k and the only thing keeping it afloat is Bones.

Hori already said he'll need more than his originally planned 30 volumes for the series. Cope harder.
cope

>it's own fanbase is turning against it already.

It’s just people funposting ya dummie. The series is actually relevant so it attracts a bunch of shitposters

T-ten billion percent

>My Hero Academia - 2,097,088 ---> 2,516,768

>. It is literally the new face of WSJ.
First Naruto and now this, fucking hell

>Modern Big 3 is One Piece, H x H and Hero Academia
Really make you think

Attached: 1495834975870.gif (510x510, 690K)

>Haikyuu wont go past the first year

meaning they'll win the whole tournament and with the current pacing of the manga it wont end until 2022, COPE MHAfag

>HxH

try harder next time nigger, current big 3 is OP, HQ, and capeshit

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (912x1300, 648K)

>HxH
lul no
HxH sold well during the Big 3 days too but it was never considered part of it
give it a consistent release schedule then it will, but right now its OP, MHA, and Haikyuu

MHA is always rated low in the ToC, the japs don't like it.

Anime will give it a boost. Not looking forward to the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" crowd latching onto it though.

Why do Tanjirou and Asta's designs complement each other so well?

what's so good about HQ though

One single volume of HxH outsells 99% of all the series in that cover.

they're a necessary evil, we need the normalfags to embrace fresh shonen storytelling not based on power levels, that's why I like it and TPNL

>light novel on second place

fujos love it

yearly sales >>>> per volume sales

total sales >>>>> yearly sales

Attached: hxh sales.png (605x703, 864K)

>Implying that MHA fans are actually mad about best girl getting a power up

Yeah nah, that’s the “anime for beginners” posters still being mad about the whole oh my rubber nen thing

Attached: BC1844E0-1F87-4021-B2A5-680035D9A5E0.png (923x1300, 386K)

OP has 445 million and Haikyuu has 74 million including digital sales, BTFO again

>Dr.Stone still being this big despite
The PUSH never ends.

that's why he said 99%, i'm surprised at the HQ figure though

>74 million
prove it.

One Piece (92 Vol) - 445 million (worldwide+JP)
HxH (36 Vol) - 72 million (JP)
Haikyu!! (37 Vol) - 34 million (series) (JP)
MHA (22 Vol) - 21 million (series) (JP)
Food Wars (34 vol) - 16 million (series) (JP)
TPN (13 vol) - 10 million (JP+ worldwide+digital)
Black Clover (20 vol) - 8 million (series) (JP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (15 vol) - 4.5 million (JP)
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs (15 vol) - 3 million (JP)
Boruto (7 vol) - 2+ million (JP)
We Never Learn (11 vol) - 2 million (JP+digital)
JuJutsu Kaisen (5 vol) - 1.1 million (series)
Act-Age (5 vol) - 800k (JP+digital)

Attached: 1531947844668.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Why did you leave out Promised Neverland?

>Boruto (7 vol) - 2+ million (JP)
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats not including digital haikyuu nimbers

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 4.58.14 PM.png (489x82, 9K)

I don't understand why did he just randomly added "digital" to some series. Act-age, for example, is just normal print.

>TPN (13 vol) - 10 million (JP+ worldwide+digital)

amazing how out of every shounen jump adaptations BC got the short stick of the worst one
even bokuben has a pretty descent one
>b-but the show is looking better now
the first espisodes are always the most important ones

you can have any show have the first 3 episodes of sakuga and the rest of pure quality and the casual public will still watch it hoping to be good again someday

WSJ really messed up the huge chance to bait people into BC

So what's the total with digital? 35? Still less than half of HxH

Which is honestly still more than it deserves.

the total with digital is 74million

Volume 19 - 7 million in print
Volume 20 - 8 million in print

1 million in 3 months.

Attached: black clover,.jpg (763x1200, 308K)

Bullshit. Give me a source.

My bad

print =/= sales

7400 = 74 million between 37 volumes

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 5.04.02 PM.png (542x93, 13K)

>1 million in 3 months.
user, that's not how it works.

Yes it is, all those are in print

Haikyuu 22 volumes - 20 million
BnHA 22 volumes - 21 million

top 5 highest haikyuu volumes on oricon are 1m and 950k

Highest MHA volume on Oricon in 700k

what went wrong here?

I don't know what kid of retarded shit you are saying. Do you know that digital sales are a recent thing? Like 4 years old at best. You're claiming that HQ has sold 35M in 2 years only with digital? Are you shitposting or extremely retarded?
Give me a legit source, the numbers I posted are taken straight from Jump and they don't mention any 35M in digital sales.

Holy Christ, I knew cancelled manga sold poorly but less than 5000 feels extreme (especially since some of those are apparently fans buying dozens of copies). Though I guess Jump has such high highs that maybe 5000 is impressive for regular manga.

No, those are all sales. People actually buying the manga and not factories printing the manga.

Volumes sales seem to be more spread out for BNHA if what you're saying is true, while Haikyuu seems to have those 5 volumes be more popular for whatever reason. Without seeing the data I'm assuming they are the first 5 volumes of the 22.

BCfag thinks they sold 1m in 3 months when they cant even sell 300k in 2 months kek

MHA betterer than haikyuu so big backlog

all haikyuu volumes have sold more than MHA before 2019, HQ always sold 800-900k every volume while current peak MHA can only do 700k

Yonagi stronk, look at that jump

HQ used to outsell MHA, see. Only recently MHA is outselling it, but not by much.

>current peak MHA can only do 700k
you're just wrong and misinformed user
>11. My Hero Academia 17 [Week 36, 2018] - 821.501
>12. My Hero Academia 18 [Week 36, 2018] - 812.204

No, those are in print and outdated too.
OP has 450+million in print with 92 volumes.
380 million in japan and 70 million overseas.

mantan-web.jp/article/20190303dog00m200042000c.html

Can someone post the "total sales chart"? The onw that is like "50m club / 20m club / 10m club", I want to know if ti changed in these last years.

i cant believe MHA is the new face of jump lads

Wan Piss is losing sales. Can't even reach 2M anymore.

Attached: 1534791179779.png (555x533, 139K)

How much do you think Yaiba will sell after it's anime boost fully kicks in?

No volume of MHA has ever reached 1M, even with all the anime hype. Hori is already pulling a Naruto and its only 20 volumes.

I'm confused about the numbers, are these numbers including digital sales? As far as I am aware we have no numbers on digital sales, which that market has been growing at a high rate.

you do realize that Yea Forums doesn't count for anything right

volume 18 did did 800k in 36 weeks meanwhile Haikyuu vol.18 did 800k in 1 month, and volume 19 and 20 sold 1m in 36 weeks whereas MHA didnt

>MUH DIGITAL
fuck off with that shit. everyone is still buying physical. the growth is only like 10%

no including digital HQ is at 74m and MHA at 50m

Stop lying retarded faggot

This. I just checked and HxH is at 120M with digital

>Act Age safe
Oh fuck thank god.

Get the stick out of your ass, I'm legitimately asking if we have any numbers or its all speculation. Digital is growing and we can't ignore what ever influence it might have, newer series fans are going to be less inclined to buy physical over digital. People who own over 90 volumes of one piece aren't going to buy digital, but for something like chainsawman or KnY they don't have history.

post some sources then
everyone else is either pasting shit from a quick interenet search verbatim or giving actual links or images with data

sad since HQ hasnt had an anime since 2015 and MHA is at its peak atm, MHA will never reach HxH 1m numbers, cope faggotd

>physical manga sales from January to November 2017 have decreased by 12% over the same period last year.
That's basically what I said.

guy on the right looks like sasuke but soulless and virgin

all those volumes are bigger than MHA's highest

My Hero Academia 17 [Week 36, 2018] - 821.501
My Hero Academia 18 [Week 36, 2018] - 812.204

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 5.27.57 PM.png (500x416, 60K)

Digital sales overtook manga sales only 2 years ago according to this article So in 2 years, its not like its going to make a big difference on the overall sales of a manga.

how about now

Attached: IMG_20190425_173044.jpg (630x838, 139K)

Everyone knows that MHA sells only thanks to backlog because of the anime. It takes 6 months to reach 800k

Those numbers aren't One Piece, they are Weekly Shounen Jump.

>WSJ selling 3M
are you retard?

this, even AssClass and fujovolley crossed 1m while MHA is barely 800k

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 5.36.19 PM.png (598x140, 25K)

It's literally in the graph title you fucking retard, stop baiting.

How much do you think it sells?

Meant for , my mistake. It's a graph for Jump, not OP.

nice it has soul now but I still dont like the design

Still can't believe BC is selling like shit. It was shilled by Crunchyroll to be the next naruto. And funny thing is that it's getting better with each chapter. Sucks to see it being outsold by others

MHA always get bumps from it's anime. I think it will reach 1M after S4 and definitely after S5

If S1 and S2 couldn't get it to 1M, what makes you think S4 and S5 (which are shit and not as hype as All Might vs AfO) will?

nips are already dropping the series, 1m wont happen since HQ will outsell it again when S4 airs and BC is gonna be a 1m seller once this arc is animated

>BC is gonna be a 1m seller once this arc is animated
Nobody watches the anime and they won't pick it up.
Black Clover failed because the anime was shit and the VA for Asta sucked.

>BC is gonna be a 1m seller once this arc is animated

Now THIS is delusion

To be fair it didn't have a vocal fanbase anywhere until the current arc.

and Black Clover is just a bad series

>Top 5
Chad's of jump
>Rest
Jumps Virgin babies

>and Boku No Hero Academia is just a bad series
Agreed

RENT FREE

If you don't sell 1M per volume, you're not a Chad.

Sadly no user. We're fucked and nobody cares about our cute harem. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: 1555169764163.png (423x445, 81K)

>tfw you only know hiragana

That doesn't make Bokuben any less fucked.

user, no offense but BC can't even outsell WT and TPN. What makes you think that it will suddenly jump to 1M even if it is 'properly animated?
MHA is going absorb all the fujos from Haikyuu. S4 will have Kiri and onahole chapters while S5 will have Hawks and Shinso. Endeavour fight will draw more normies

Keep your number right Vol 17 reach 850k in oricon

Black Clover failed because the manga is trash. Shonenshitters never cared about quality of anime.

>MHA is going absorb all the fujos from Haikyuu. S4 will have Kiri and onahole chapters while S5 will have Hawks and Shinso. Endeavour fight will draw more normies

Haikyuu is a bigger fujo series and the next arc in the anime is what fujos are looking forward to, if anything HQ will absorb the fujos

BC got 1m sales in 3 months, MHA and HQ got 1m sales in 2 months, BC will pass both soon

>Shonenshitters never cared about quality of anime.
Wrong. It was the anime that boosted MHA from a 300k seller to a 800k seller.

That was the naruto fans who jumped onto mha because kishi shilled it.

Dude don't put MHA and BC on the same level. MHA pre-anime sells 450k and BC post anime sells 300k(150k pre-anime)

Embarassing. Why isn't BC axed yet? They axed Soma and it sells the same as BC

The dedicated bnhabc flaseflag shitposters either got rangebanned to the point they had to take a break or more likely they realized that not even the biggest retard thinks BC is going to overtake anything now, so they moved on to HxH-posting.

BC is lucky that out of all the series that debuted after it the only one that actually moves volumes is Neverland.

BC will get axed soon Kimetsu will get anime boost, Dr Stone too and Samurai 8 is coming around the corner.

>Nagisa was a bullied beta
>AssClass sold well
>Osamu was a bullied beta
>WT sells well
>Deku is a bullied beta
>MHA sells well
>Samurai 8 MC is a bullied beta
wow I wonder how this is gonna go

>They axed Soma
Wait, is Soma already over?

Because it's remaining (mostly) steady, while Soma keeps declining with each volume.

Attached: 20.png (974x500, 36K)

You have to admit that BC had a lot of shilling in the west, specially by Chrunchyroll. So it makes sense that some people thought it was going to be big.

Goes along with the quality of manga that's in SJ these days.

all the shilling in the world wouldn't save that trainwreck of a series

>leaving out OP, HxH, Neverland, and HQ
Could've just said "Naruto shilling" and called it a day

It is mostly inoffensive filler material because Tataba has yet to crater it like Tsukuda did Souma.

BC is absolutely lacking in ambition, which is good because it makes it hard to truly disappoint. Asta will always have his unlimited powerbank of NOT GIVING UP and hit the bad man with his swords. That's pretty easy to write, and regardless of how much Yea Forums seethes about it through their severe head injuries relatively normal brained non-Yea Forums anime fans like shounen action.

Tsukuda had a pretty good former doujin artist who knows how to draw very hot girls, and he had a cooking manga that had somehow managed to balance being weird/wacky/funny with something resembling actual cooking. Then his food consultant got pregnant and the leaded paint in his studio started flaking off the walls.

It had a lot of shilling over here because it had a powerful Naruto feel and huge episode orders. I don't even hate the series- I think it's fine, and what Studio Clown did to it is basically a warcrime.

It's just basically the butter sandwich of Weekly Jump.

That's an OPtard.

The question is why did this irredeemable piece of trash made by a literal talentless hack has been shilled so hard? Is he a son of some Shueisha executive?

This. Noahs note was millions of times better than anything in jump currently.

It checks quite literally almost every box as far as stuff that was in all the series in Weekly Jump that were huge. Yes, it reads like anime mad-libs but the instant Tataba's elevator pitch got to the Magic Hokage and magic specializations and knight orders some muppet editor saw Yen signs.

I miss gyaru butt guys

Who? mha?

What do you think “2009-2012, the peak of its popularity” implies? No shit it’s declining.

It was too generic, it wasn't going to be a big hit. The shitty anime adaptation killed any hope it had of being MHA level.

Yunkou is a omega-tier celebrity, he knows shit and is still mad after the entirety of the BnHA community dabbed on his black ass

Attached: 1556197467016m.jpg (887x1024, 103K)

I wish I was an Australian speedbump who somehow was worse at speaking English than your average Australian, who also happens to know like 3 minimum-wage animators working for Toei and Pierrot

>tfw battle shonen is dying and being replaced with isekai/tensei

Just as their manga, they are cucked niggers

Attached: 1556138086529m.jpg (696x1024, 98K)

It can't even sell 2M anymore. If OP keeps losing readership, like its happening during the Wano arc, it will go down to 1.5M in a few volumes. The average sales are 2M for OP now.

>WSJ still sells way more tha magazines with isekaishit
>all isekaishit ideas have been turned down by WSJ editors
ok retard

Jesus Christ this thread is terrible
What's worse is that people are unironically believing sales=quality
What matters is a good beginning, a good anime, and endless Jump shilling

Attached: 1507897789356.png (831x524, 733K)

>>WSJ still sells way more tha magazines with isekaishit
Don't act if you don't know whay is the single think making this possible.
The end of OP will be the end of an era

Sounds like someone is mad at MHA

It won’t die. Chunks are getting into the visual medium and they’re powerlevelfags. It will just have a massive shift in the tropes that are used, and have much more meaningless slaughter.

Don’t remember asking for the numbers or your thoughts on where OP will be in 5 years, but thanks anyways I guess.

DB was bigger and Jump survived just fine after its end. Shit, in the late 90s Jump lost DB, Slam Dunk and YYH and it still did great.

I miss Noah mostly, how often do we have a total Chad MC that doesn't fuck around and always is one step ahead of the rest, WSJ is fucking retarded and this whole "axe system" is even more retarded.

Its not jump's fault your garbage didnt sell well

Hey, Ikezawa was right last time when he was ranting about how bad Medaka Box was.

Because Isekai isn't aimed at preteens, retard
It's escapism and the OP MC trope won't work for Jump protags having training arcs for 500 chapters

>BC is absolutely lacking in ambition

Attached: freaky.png (1366x768, 1.99M)

it's literally naruto

>tfw HxH will come back next month and save Jump from mediocrity

Attached: 1536257432276.jpg (311x445, 72K)

this

Attached: Black Clover and Naurto.jpg (1440x900, 279K)

Only at a glance

I will seethe forever and ever until we repeat the cycle and I seethe again, we are trapped in this cycle until NN manages to not get axed.

Also nobody wants to be the editor that allowed the first isekaishit in WSJ

>I don't understand why Japan work environment is so fucking horrendous.
Fixed that for you

HxH wont be back next month but you'll still feel like Togashi is there

Attached: 03.png (931x1300, 115K)

>Noahfags still exist

This report is more recent. I just wish every publisher would reveal digital sales numbers along with print.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23_12-13-32.png (822x549, 108K)

>mha is ending around chapter 400
You say that like its a bad thing, I wish most series ended early. Bless AssClass/Matsui.

Attached: 546g2xb.jpg (249x228, 9K)

What happened in 2018-12?
I am suprised world trigger is so popular

So this is the power of Dr. Push?

>goes on hiatus for 2 years
>returns with 1 volume on a monthly schedule
>still outsells half of WSJ and ends up being the best selling volume yet
what a chad series

Date of the most recent volume release. Expect the next volume next month or so.

>Rick n Mortyfags can't read
Who would have thought?

so then chainsaw man is actually doing pretty good for a brand new manga series

>what is mha, naruto
Same shit as isekai OP mcs who are given their powers.

I don't even remember which of those series even debuted with Chainsaw Man besides Ne0 but yeah it's rising far above them.

Best sales debut since Jujutsu Kaisen

Only Yaiba, Jujustu and act age have consistent sale growth.

yikes

a new age of shounen is rising

>I don't even remember which of those series even debuted with Chainsaw Man besides Ne0 but yeah it's rising far above them.
Just look at all those series that still doesn't have three volumes released yet

Jesus christ this place has fallen.

In fucking english you line eyed weeb

kys bitch

Please buy Dr.Stone, it's really fun and I would like it to not be axed.

Attached: DR JUST.png (873x1117, 2.31M)

Apply yourself

It's getting an anime and has more people talking about it than Black Clover, you're fine.

>Jimoto
Patethic

its time to bring back bleach. it would easily hit top 5.

How exactly do you bring back a finished story?

Bokuben's sales are just embarrassing.

Delusional bleachtard

"how do you bring back dragonball z it ended 20 years ago"

Let go of Bleach like Kubo did

kubo never let go. see : burn the witch

It more like anime > manga

Attached: Dq78ZVxX0AUdcjm.jpg (1200x603, 96K)

More shilling more popular

Attached: CrunchyrollSheeting.jpg (923x1619, 313K)

Are you implying DBS isnt retarded and a disgrace to the rest of the series?

>So it makes sense that some people thought it was going to be big.
Only if they didn't read/watch it.

>Why isn't BC axed yet?
probably because people read it dumbass. Just because you dont like it doesn't mean others dont. Fairytail went on for years that doesn't mean FT was a good story.

You can feel it become big after you read the first chapter shonentard already love it

The fuck kind of weird list has black clover in it? Sales and Gross profits?

When will you stop posting this outdated pic

Soma not battle shonen and black clover not worst then Toriko push

Bleach still sell well at least

It does well on Crunchyroll given it's high in their popular streams.

I'm not saying its as good as Z, but its certainly doing well as a series.

broly movie was good though.

I think black clover is like old days shonen but it popular in streaming site then tv

Is this tonkoubon sales?

It's doing pretty well on toonami. It might be more popular int he West than in Japan.

Because it means the graph is wrong and misleading. Proper notation is to use a graphic to show that the bar continues off the graph.

I think it's a profits list published by TV Tokyo, which for some reason this retard thinks means it's the most important thing in the world.

>MHA is at its peak atm
You fags said that during S1

>top 5 highest haikyuu volumes on oricon are 1m and 950k
Yeah during its first boost
>Highest MHA volume on Oricon in 700k
850k. Volumes don't stop selling because Oricon doesn't report it.

>The absolute fucking sicking city of Boruto
Just make it weekly already.

Attached: 1552324673371.png (385x410, 246K)

>people saying Chainsaw is going to get axed.

Its only got one volume out and that one volume outsold almost all the other shit it debuted with by a large amount according to the chart. Its not going anywhere. Those are the series first up on the chopping block and jumps not going to can more than 4 series at once.

>all haikyuu volumes have sold more than MHA before 2019,
Nope
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2018/.140164

>No volume of MHA has ever reached 1M
This is false.

That's backlog retard.

Stop lying out your ass

Black Clover anime pretty much has negative budget. It's pretty easy for them to make money on it

>Bless AssClass/Matsui.
That's why it got instantly forgotten

Jump is a dog a dog eats dog magazine.
Only the strong can thrive, while weak series with low sales die and become the scraps the 30k clubs stragglers survives on.

Attached: 1451465737095.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Why bandai hate black clover?

Attached: Japanese-Anime-Black-Clover-original-Capsule-toys-Black-Bull-Squad-Asta-Yuno-Noell-Silva-Yami-Sukehi (640x640, 81K)

it debuted with only 2 others series. its still possible to be axed but its like a 1% chance.

Why pulish manga who not sell well
Profit > story

>Ikezawa Haruto.

>people stopped talking about a series because it ended
What else were you expecting?

>JJK, AA and Chainsaw-Man getting urgent reprints
THEY LIVED!

>Profit > story
But Shit Clover has neither yet it never got axed?

saiyuki better be next

People still talk about Death Note, Slam Dunk and even fucking Bleach long after they ended. Hell Korosensei wasn't even in Jump Force.

Attached: WSJ.png (3638x2136, 88K)

Hero Academia and Black Clover never got as popular as bleach or naruto. One Piece is starting to show its age. Couple the fact that Japan has a declining population with very few children. Double down again that piracy is so much faster safer cheaper and easier to access.

>2018 big 5
>One piece
>Dr stone
>Kimetsu
>Neverland
>Black clover
What wrong with WSJ?

Is it too soon to ask this year version?

You can free read it in manga plus

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-08-31-34-314_jp.co.shueisha.mangaplus.png (1080x2248, 792K)

I get Bleach since that was one of those battle shonen that everyone talked about back in the day, but Death Note, Slam Dunk, and AssClass discussions are much less common nowadays.
Also a whole lot of non-battle shonen series were excluded from Jump Force. It was a real shame considering the fact that this was supposed to commemorate Jump's 50th anniversary.

they want money, because the only sellers are Haikyuu!!, BNHA, One Piece And HxH ( the true top 4), and that top 5 sells like shit.

You faggots freak out every time you dont like how something looks, if the chapter's too short, or you don't like the newest plot developments and you wonder why mangaka have to work such long hours?

they want money

Because its shit?

what a terrible character design

>Half sales are digital
Imagine being this retarded

classic noellefag

BASED

Attached: 1545355404757.png (615x419, 19K)

>an entire document on why BC will outsell
OBSESSED AND RENT FREE

>Yeah during its first boost
wrong, thats the 3rd season, MHA S3 only brought the series to 850k, HQ at 1m, accept your defeat faggot

thanks, kind user.
>world trigger that high
nice
>Dr. Stone
i hope the anime gives it a boost in sales.

Is act-age good? That's a significant boost in sales.

>keep adding girls to your already big cast of potential ships
>dont do progress at all in like 100 chaps
>that Yea Forums self torpedo instead of confessing
It's SHIT! I will never forgive that fucking self torpedo!

Wasnt NN published in the Shonen jump magazine? Most of those tend to crash fast if they dont gain a footing with the first volume. Look at Dr. Stone, it sure is good but the lack of fights and all that has it as one of the less selling ones in the magazine. Hopefully the anime will do it justice and it may gain more readers.

aparently it will finish in 12 or so chapters.

NN was in WSJ with Jujutsu and Ziga

Souma ending in 15 chapters was fake, but now with all these new serializations starting soon it might actually end sooner.

Yes

I fucking hope it ends next chapter

Likely moved to GIGA so it gets more chapters to end.

>HxH fags when it comes to One Piece
>Sales does not equal quality.
>HxH fags against MHA
>lmao, my 2smart4u mangoo is selling more than your shitty children's comic, COPE
What is wrong with this fanbase?

Just your typical case of "my favorite shonen is better than yours" syndrome. Happens with almost every WSJ series.

Meanwhile in the US

Attached: MHA US Sales Rankings.png (1865x2776, 3.17M)

Based World Trigger. It's a good manga, everyone one whose not reading it should read it.

already relying on Hey I made Naruto! to sell this shit? Embarrassing almost as much as Hey we made Death Note! shilling for Bakuman which was hot garbage

I don't think any non-retarded OPfag has claimed that OP is overall bigger than DB, but that's literally not what tbe discussion here is about.

It’s one of my favorites but I figured the niche appeal and shitty anime drove a lot of people away from it.

So HQ dropped 300k units in sales after the 3rd season ended.

>The Umbrella Academy
Obviously it's because of the show, but it's kind of weird to see such an old comic topping the charts.

must be like the mafia. you get loaded but are still expected to show up.

Act-Age is good.

>shokugeki
fuck tsukuda

the only way to prove this is to look at growth from day 0 of each manga

i don't have the numbers but just compare growth rates of BC vs MHA and you'll be able to see where they eventually end up

also, don't forget YUGE one piece movie coming out this year which will likely boost manga sales

>OP sells way more than Hx-
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
FUCK OFF OPFAGS
HXH SELLS JUST AS WELL JUST LOOK AT THIS

It only appears that way because they're both quite literally off the chart, try some reading comprehension.

Attached: file.png (150x139, 24K)

You know full well what's happening here yet you need to post such a shit bait.

because it hasnt had an anime in 3 years nigger, and MHA after 3 straight seasons is barely beating it

That's not profit, it's total sales.

see lmao

Manga sales of this year

Attached: Man.jpg (630x2048, 259K)

This year means from 1st December 2018 to 22nd April 2019

I got most of them

Attached: 1536123367495.jpg (720x686, 50K)

Roman alphabet > all human writting system

6/10 bait made me reply

That's because the Romans were the best civilization

Attached: Biggus_Dickus.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

All the big series seem to have taken hits

So Act-age surpassed Dr. No sales?
Based Yonagi.

Attached: centuri.png (307x410, 127K)

It's sponsored crap. Also anime is short one, like 3mins for ep. I'm more enraged with David axe.

Bakuman was kino

I wish there was a talented retard a WSJ who axed his own series after 10 chapters and then came back at the end of the year with a new title in a new genre to do it again.

It's approaching Bokuben, it's unbelievable.

We have both quantity and quality so we can use both arguments. Cope.

Attached: 1445795484458.jpg (923x599, 513K)

based

Attached: 1551684780538.gif (211x177, 57K)

Anime when?

Here is Horikoshi's endorsement of Jujutsu Kaisen:
>" This is the next manga that will carry the Shonen Jump. It's an honor to fight together in this magazine "

Source is Heiji-sama on Twitter
twitter.com/dexterlife1985/status/1121686263948431366

Attached: D5EHmkrUYAAhlHx.jpg (759x1200, 214K)

THE NEW PRINCE OF SHONEN???

>fujos will carry jump
sasuga

sasuga burgers, shit taste as always.

based

>boring designs
>boring powers
>boring world
>unknown and uncared about to literally everyone that isnt a fujo
Hori proves his shit taste once again

>OP
>HxH
>BNHA
>TPN
>Haikyuu
The Chads of WSJ. Rest is axe countdown.

Digital surpassed physical sales. MHA sells like 1.2 M for a volume and BC 800k

>MHA sells like 1.2 M for a volume and BC 800k
provide evidence

Its common sense faggot. Their digital volumes sell more than their physical ones. They were already better than Bleach and Naruto in quality and now they've surpassed them in quantity.

>its common sense
So you admit to making up numbers

HxH sella 5M per volume if we include digital sales

That's not enough, she wants ALL the money!

>Dr.Stone that low when stuff are finally getting interesting

Attached: [Migoto] Ai Mai Mi - 12 (1280x720 Hi10P AAC) [3281A0C2].mkv_snapshot_01.33_[2017.01.07_00.32.49].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Yea it's only in gibberish

It won't come back if the author doesn't stop going on hiatus.

Kys subhuman

>the smaller audience is growing faster
It won't keep that growth up

>Its common sense faggot
K dood.

If you want that at least use a logarithmic scale you fucking monkey. Your graph is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpd5vGLVHnw

In English, Doc.

>because it hasnt had an anime in 3 years nigger
So it's sales are solely dependent on the anime unlike MHA which had growth in sales without the anime running.

Holy shit is that 200k sales? There's no way 5toubun a WSM manga is beating WSJ titles

fuck ne0 is so low.

Nino a best, all these WSJ manga are garbage for cucks lmao

Attached: 1555932163237.jpg (2400x3200, 621K)

Well, according to hear-say, they apparently put it on Netflix recently.
That's as close to a death sentence as it can get for a manga/anime.

It already got axed

>introducing a new character
>new plot is starting
>manga ends next issue
I wonder what was he thinking.

Tell me about Dr.Stone. Why didn't it get as popular as AssClass? I mean, they're in the same vein as series for educational purposes. Is it because Koro-sensei is just that much more appealing as an MC than Senku?

High school setting and constant (non-cringe) life lessons makes it more appealing to the average jump reader who would care more about those things than science. Also character designs that are simple but colorful.

One Piece sales per year

2008 5,956,540
2009 14,721,241
2010 32,343,809
2011 37,996,373
2012 23,464,866
2013 18,151,599
2014 11,885,957
2015 14,102,521
2016 12,314,326
2017 11,495,532
2018 8,113,317

Source: Oricon

The fuck happened in 2010-2011?

marineford and timeskip

>Marineford was 9 years ago
Holy fuck

Attached: 1553361823477.jpg (616x527, 55K)

>sales immediately decline after timeskip
oh no no no ahahahaahahaha

Jujutsu looks like it’s doing well. Hoping for an anime soon

For Comparisons sake. What did the Naruto sales numbers used to look like?

Attached: 2604143456.jpg (618x548, 198K)

Genuinely expected way higher numbers. But I guess 5-6m a year is still very high. Kinda interesting how consistent it stayed throughout.

2008- 4,261,054
2009- 6,836,494
2010- 7,409,068
2011- 6,874,840
2012- 6,495,240
2013- 5,553,933
2014- 5,505,179
2015- 3,498,177

Here's Bleach if anyone's interested

Attached: 2604144330.jpg (594x730, 242K)

I wonder how much shitposting this will bring. Who am i kidding, people will forget about it in a day, just like Jujutsu

>One Piece is one of the highest grossing media franchises with 20bn
>Naruto only made 10bn
Glad I am not a mainstream fag who prefers the niche series over the normalfag one.

I dont get what you're trying to say

That one Piece fags are mainstream whores while Naruto fans are connoisseurs of the high arts.

I bet you also think MHA fans are ascended beings

Naruto and Noragami are the only respectable battle shounen. There, I said it.

The Class E system probably resonated with a lot of readers over there. While it’s not as comically malicious as it is in the manga, classes over there do have a ranking system and the pressure of succeeding and not ending up a bottomfeeder is a real challenge.

>Jujutsu Kaisen
Well, that explains a lot.
Was in a Jujutsu course, and didn't make it in time to register for the next course, since it was already sold-out when I got around to it.
How the fuck do you turn that into a comic? There is nothing martial artsy about it.

Its not about the actual fighting style. Its another monster killing series that uses bootleg nen as the power system and has a high school setting like MHA

Horikoshi cannot stop winning

>MHA when the anime isn't running trends downwards
AAAAAAAAA
SAVE ME BONES-SAMA

>series with seasonal anime dont sell as much off-season
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Fuck off retard
Shut the fuck up

more like it went back to its usual sales. the sales will jump like marineford again near the ending.

thats why they keep declining right?

In less than 20 volumes One Piece has lost between 700,000 to 800,000 readers.

Also it had its worst arc, expect the next volume to be lowest

why what?
>700,000 to 800,000 marineford bandwagon readers
ftfy

bokutards are so cringe

whoops meant for and

Tbf all the best selling ones have anime and Dr.stone hasn't aired yet, expect sales to jump once it does

>sale is already going down
>winning
??

All the best selling ones had amazing sales and growth from their first volumes before even getting animes. Dr. Shit never had that and will never have decent sales. Its a series that should have been axed for its shitty performance yet was allowed to live and even shilled to hell and back for no reason, of course never showing results in spite of all the promotion.

B-b-b-but it won an award

What's with that 400k Jump?

Slam Dunk is topping sales NOW with the recent reprint

Anime and manga are getting even more niche.

>MHA in 7 volume is 3.5kk
>Jujutsu Kaisen in 6 volume is on 1.5kk
What the fuck Hori? I thought this shit will curry Jump and stand side by side with MHA?

>Children are getting even more niche.
FTFY

Only Act Age anime by KyoAni can still save JUMP, same way K-On saved Kirara and brought it to Dominance it now enjoys

V.69: 3,147,224
V.70: 3,039,487
V.71 : 2,890,263
DROP
V.85: 2,400,524
V.84: 2,393,553
V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
V.92: 1,776,868

One Piece is dying.

>this post
I knew Kyoanifags are awful, no need to drag Act Age with it.

Attached: 1555689540976.jpg (160x136, 8K)

Its the new Naruto and Bleach kek

But being serious Jujutsu doesn't have a chance at being the next big thing with Samurai 8 around the corner

We're coming for you, one pissers

Attached: 1552616052047.gif (480x270, 2M)

>t. series that will never finish and releases so eratically that WSJ unironically considers fujovalley and neverland more relevant

Attached: 1552242302479.png (1000x563, 622K)

MHA never had an anime drought for 3 years you nigger, the fact that after 3 consecutive seasons MHA is barely above it means that HQ will BTFO it when the S4 airs

>WSJ unironically considers fujovalley and neverland more relevant
lmao

Readers Choose Haikyu!! as Shonen Jump's Next 'Poster Manga'

BASED fujos

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 11.07.00 AM.png (354x88, 13K)

Hunterfags BTFO

Source?

ITT:
>sales =/= quality, unless my manga sells more
>digital sales don't matter, unless it's for my manga
Really activates your almonds doesn't it.

Ho Jesus, that's bad art.

Whats this? Some twitter poll? LMAO

its ok, Kishitmoto isnt drawing the actual series thankfully

Attached: IMG_20190426_111808.jpg (640x905, 115K)

>be MHAtard
>be insecure over a children's manga he identifies wholly with as an adult
>obsess over e-celeb opinions
Can these cancerous nitwits be banned already

Attached: 1527738560946.png (882x1291, 1.04M)

Fucking retard. This is only tv tokyo, One piece is on Fuji tv and it's bigger than any of these

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-23/readers-choose-haikyu-as-shonen-jump-next-poster-manga/.111374

a WSJ poll in nipland, HxH is less relevant than BC

>BC
>Outsold by HxH in 3 days
>plagiarism of manga plagiarized from HxH
Kek

Attached: archer.jpg (560x548, 20K)

BC outsold HxH last year.

Attached: 1554203763576.jpg (715x473, 160K)

With 5 times the volumes, it's like saying I made more in a year than than someone in a month