Shingeki no kyojin

Why this fanbase have become one of the most cancerous fanbase in a short period of time? Shippfagging is even worse than Naruto or Bleach.

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/>Name of Love EM is endgame/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Imagine being a cuckrenfag.../page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I allowed it to happen

Only shipfags crying about shipping. Who hurt your feelings, people saying EM was delusional?

cry*

EHfags are disgusting

i doubt anyone hurt OPs feelings directly with insults or praise for specific ships, considering they consider shipfags in general to be cancer
it really is bad. i havent been in threads for a year and a half i got so sick of it too

Attached: KENNY.png (1014x851, 1.01M)

>People point out how the ED's description and scenes that the cour will adapt fit with Grisha/Dina, Eren/Historia or the jeagerists
>HURR DURR DELUSIONAL SHIPPERS
Maybe you should actually make an argument and try to prove that they're wrong

When I see 12 year old weebs doing a 'shingeki' run then I'll believe it.

Yeah, I know the post crying about shipfags "in general" only appears when some people mention Eren and Historia. Nobody was shipping shit in the other thread, unless you pretend people not to discuss even a fucking song. Not everyone is so afraid of relationships. I bet if the other thread was full of yaoi this thread wouldn't have been opened
Watch out mentioning EH

Imagine being a cuckrenfag...

I wonder why there wasn't a thread about this when we just had the title of the song and OP spammed
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/>Name of Love EM is endgame/
but now that we have a description of what is the song about and it doesn't fit EM in the slightlest, and fits way more with EH (to be fair it fits with the whole jeagerist thing, but EH too and it triggers the EMfaggot) he cries and makes a thread complaining about shipperfags.
Fucking pathetic.
Also the fucker spammed that post way more, just fireden being shit and showing less results

Talking about EMfags being pathetic
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Imagine being a cuckrenfag.../page/2/

Gotoubun. Got literally worse than Yahari in a few months. Now its threads are literally 24/7 circlejerk generals, full of redditors, discord trannies, ESLs, scanlation drama, you name it.

This is exactly the issue I was talking about.

>Spam muh ending is about EM since the fucking ending was announced for no reason
>It isn't about EM as expected
>It has a tiny chance of being about EH though. EHfags and non shippers laugh at you for getting BTFO
>Create a thread to cry like a little bitch pretending you are not a shipperfag.

But they're right.

So, you don't see these quality posts as an issue?
Yeah sure, I will never understand this autism of pretending you are not a shipperfag

I find hilarious that you call me a little bitch or a EMfaggot while the threads are worse than gargabe to the point there was Yea Forums blogging and horseshit ship rivalfaggotry than discussion about the manga or the upcoming anime.
There's one thing of positing it one at a time and disccus it but spamming it or start derailing the thread with shit it's not right.

And why you quote this as a problem but this is fine?

>gargabe
>positing
>disccus
You are seething so much you can barely type. You were wrong. You need to accept that and stop acting like a bitch

>derailing the thread
I'm not sure if you have realized but there is already a thread and this one is "FUCK SHIPFAGS" just because people are pointing out that the ED fits with Grisha/Dina or EH.
Why woould someone get mad over that instead of making an arugment if you believe that they're wrong?

>REfags shitpost
>Nothing happens
>I miss yumiru
>Nothing happens
>LHfags post fanart
>Nothing happens
>Anniefags shitpost
>Nothing happens
>People, not even EHfags, just discuss about something in a serious matter and they mention Historia and Eren
>REEEEEEEEE STOP SHIPPING SO MUCH WHY ARE SNK THREADS SO FULL OF SHIPPING REEEEEEEEEE
>Someone gives the creatura the reason using Kenny or Reiner and pretending to be a neutralfag
>But somehow metafagging spam EHfags killed my family is ok
Why are Mikasafags so autistics? Imagine blaming the readers for everything

>discussing about a song is derailing the thread
Are you retarded?

>spamming it or start derailing the thread with shit it's not right
>instead makes a thread that's not even on the rails to begin with

A lot of sane posters left because of the sheer cancer and now it's just EH, EM, YH etc shipsperg and character/waifufag shitflinging 99% of the time.

Of course you will see nothing because you are fine with it because you support it. Imagine if it's the other way around.

This.

Yeah, discussing the meaning of the description of the ending song, which fits eren and historia character AND ALSO DINA, GRISHA AND THE JEAGERIST (but of course, you only care about eren and historia being namedropped in those posts), is shipperfagging and derrailing the thread, but spamming through an entire month
>Name of Love
?TV??????????Season3 Part.2 ??????????
>EM is endgame
>BASED ISAYAMA
or
>imagine being a cuckrenfag...
>EHfags killed the hype
between many others is ok and you never complain.

It's been going on for years

>because you support it.
Not even an EHfag, That description just fits with Grisha/Dina and Eren/Historia.
Again, if someone disagrees they should argue about it and not get mad because people are disussing a song and yell "everybody is a retard because i say so".

Answer this
So this behaviour is acceptable?
>you will see nothing because you are fine with it because you support it.
Just say which posts hurt you, oh wait, you have zero arguments.

Making a somewhat interesting character nothing more than “wow I wonder who banged her” and just never ending the mystery will make shippers from all sides absolutely buttmad. Pregnant Hisu was a mistake

>because you support it.
What, EM or EH? Because the rest are not even confirming shit, just saying it COULD be Eren and Historia, OR Grisha and Dina, OR the Jaegerists.

>Why this fanbase have become one of the most cancerous fanbase in a short period of time?
You mean since the manga asspul where Eren became a Titan?

>Mom! The other shippers laughed at my ship!

Are you retarded? It happened years ago and it's well known fact.

She is not retarded, she got mad because the song wasn't talking about her ship (Eren and Mikasa), not that it was 100% talking about EH (I still think it's Grisha/Dina) but it was this or kill herself

>asspul
Yeah, that scene in which Grisha injected something to Eren and told him about important stuff in the basement wasn't suspicious at all...

>short period of time
>6 years of daily threads

You're part of the problem too by making a fucking meta thread you cancerous fuck.

This and It doesn't help that the rest of the arc has not really been that great besides. There hasn't really been too much to discuss or be excited for. Zeke's plan was the most exciting mystery yet to be revealed and it was a completely retarded dud. This is how you end up with people being butthurt over interpretations of meaningless Engrish bullshit on a CD cover.

I'm not a shipperfag but pregnant Hisu makes Hisu even more interesting.

Braindead shipperfags being afraid at the mere thought of 'Eren is the father' has nothing to do with it.