Kenja no Mago

its another iisekai which the MC is a op son of a bitch.

Attached: 556465.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Literally all isekai has OP MC

Attached: grimgar.jpg (1920x750, 114K)

I wish there would be more Gate or outbreak company type isekai, where the MC isnt trapped in a new world and can actually come and go as he pleases

Y'know? In this case, I like being proven wrong
How good is grimgar?

>not op
>muh follow the trail to one shot a boss and dodge all its attacks
yeah ok

Its ok for a slideshow. I enjoyed it more than any other isekai to date. Mostly because I don't even know if shit IS isekai considering it is nothing like a game and people don't even have memories.

based aqua poster

>fucks up a lot so not OP even though he takes down massive bosses that wiped other parties
Same shit, just with a little bit more struggle beforehand.

>little more struggle

Attached: a253f27c6c640034521904edde69525a.png (1000x1000, 668K)

MC is potentially pretty overpowered though, which his mystic eyes of death perception.

The character interactions are fun, which is good enough for me. It's a slow season anyway.

>MC is so OP that he makes even the top tier mages of his world look useless
>conveniently, there is an OP enemy that only the MC can defeat, everyone else is useless
>all of the MC's acquaintances are 100% good guys who would never think of using the MC for their own ends
>all of the MC's enemies are conveniently evil demons who aren't human anymore and just want to destroy everything
>almost every chapter has a scene where the MC does something OP, everyone shits bricks, and then the MC goes "huh? was there something wrong with what I did?"
>women won't stop throwing themselves at him even though he shows absolutely zero interest in them

This should never have made it past an editor.

>>all of the MC's acquaintances are 100% good guys who would never think of using the MC for their own ends
not really true, they were already trying to do just that. it was just presented in a lighthearted way rather than more sinister.
>>all of the MC's enemies are conveniently evil demons who aren't human anymore and just want to destroy everything
also not really true, they even had him talk about Kurt not being fully demonized yet and still being partly human, he was just too weak to stop him from blowing himself up so he had to kill him before he could come up with a way to save him. he was bothered by having killed a human afterwards, too.

the other points are true enough though.

What bothers me more is how easy life is treating him otherwise.
Like that he is the grandson of to most famous heroes in history, as well as being a good friend to the king and his son.
And in general the wanking of him and his power is far worse than him simply being OP.

It's a sadly underused method of isekai, and even MC who manage to get the ability to return and travel between worlds don't use that ability properly often enough. A gate known by more than just the MC is nice too, and allows for great types of reverse isekai as well.

Attached: p0096.jpg (1440x2150, 960K)

Tell me any isekai where the MC doesn't get "cheat" power.

Risou no Himo Seikatsu
Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Gate started that way until Rory's contract, but I think the one in this image didn't have any cheat power.

Attached: creaturemusume025.jpg (1450x2062, 697K)

>This should never have made it past an editor.
If you were an editor interested in making money, you would gladly accept this kind of show.

>women won't stop throwing themselves at him even though he shows absolutely zero interest in them
>even though he shows absolutely zero interest in them
I see you are not watching the show.

do you consider Aqua to be a cheat power?

If anything she's a handycap

is this one called wise man's grandchild?

Attached: kazuma.png (604x750, 335K)

Attached: ntht.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Decapitation being nothing but a context for a few jokes is standard fare, every protagonist can shrug that off.

The grandparents are far more interesting than the main character.

what the fuck do you mean
gate had a cheat, a bigass cheat
it's called 21st century military hardware

>21st
not much of it
almost all of their stuff was pretty old. in-fiction the vast majority of equipment and vehicles sent through the gate were all practically antiques gathering dust in sdf storehouses since they had nothing else available at such short notice

Attached: 65431334_p0.jpg (750x520, 133K)

That's not a cheat given to just the MC, even if it's not a balanced conflict. Being unable to die is one.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (480x263, 21K)