If you were a superhero, which universe would you rather live in?

If you were a superhero, which universe would you rather live in?

Attached: 2D5C9F16-9E0F-46EF-974B-13CACD4E9415.png (1920x768, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reversed_Effect
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Healing_Immunity
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Precognitive_Immunity
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Beginning_Embodiment
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Rejection
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Combat
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Planetary_Empowerment
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_Pulse_Emission
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reptilian_Physiology
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Universal_Irreversibility
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Pain_Embodiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would i want to be a superhero in a universe with people stronger than me? how would i pillage and rape like that?

>inb4 "capeshit" comments

Whichever universe where you didn't make this thread.

MHA because its comfier

BnHA hands down. There are some fucked up villains in in that universe but nothing like the city destroying shit that is regularly popping up in the OPM.

opm and im saitama

MHAverse. OPMverse seems way too cynical and drab to me, and seems to have much more aggressive and dangerous villains.

The OPM universe really feels like there's always some major shit going down. It feels a lot less safe on average.

Attached: 1336976698847.jpg (622x521, 63K)

How can Bokucucks and OPfags even compete?
the correct answer is objectively Hellboy’s Mignolaverse

Attached: 179EB336-D644-40CC-90E6-A175264F53F5.jpg (1441x2142, 733K)

OPM universe has more Monsters than actual villains, seems more dangerous.

Attached: 19799777855.jpg (288x402, 76K)

I'm not really big fan of MHA, but OPM universe is just really deadly in comparison. Not to mention that it's just S- and A-rankers who can take care of the most threats.

>Yea Forums

Attached: 15561560559.png (360x368, 216K)

OPM, I'd probably wind up with some shitty mutant quirk in MHAverse.

Fuck off to Yea Forums please, nobody cares for your westshit

Macadamia seems like you could still have some comfy school times in the dorms. Since you are watching OPM through Saitama's eyes, it sort of just feels like a shitty normal life with inconvenient monsters thrown in.

OPM. I’m not doing 4+ years of school in MHA to do something that I could accomplish in a couple of hours in the OPM world. Any regular dude can become a hero in OPM without some faggy Quirk on top of that.

The one with Fubuki

You'd be committing suicide in OPM while in BNHA you'll most likely live a long life. If you choose to become a hero, in BNHA as long as you have logic and a good quirk then you should be able to avoid most situations and have a good advantage in fights, while in OPM universe you'll likely die or suffer injuries to make you retire because of how erratic monster appearances are, after-all anyone could turn into one.

Attached: file.png (1066x1600, 1.76M)

Too much bullshit to deal with in OPM, so MHA

i would live in a moe universe so i was the only hero

I'd kill myself at the airport.

Even ignoring what kind of threats they have in universe, OPM has more corrupt heroes.

>after-all anyone could turn into one.
Keep in mind Crablante became a crab monster because he ate too much crab. How much crab is "too much" even? Did he go to a seafood restaurant and ask for seconds, or did he eat a literal truckload of crabs?

who the fuck would ever pick OPM's over BNHs?
have you seen OPMs' monsters? people die all the fucking time, and unless you're S ranked then you'll most likely end up completely crushed by some 400m tall crab monster

BNH is not only much easier to deal with, its psychopaths aren't nearly as powerful/dangerous and on top of that the world is much more colorful and would be more fun to be in, who knows the kind of power you could get in there?
also your kid and their kids afterwards will most likely have powers too, which is a plus

DC

mob shitco is the bad capeshit. OPM and BNHA is cool capeshit.

opm

One punch man obviously. Who wants to be a superhero in a world where everyone else is as well?

Attached: 001gfdgfdgfdg.jpg (640x928, 119K)

I wouldn't want to be a super hero that shits boring.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
Whichever verse you choose this will be your power.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reversed_Effect
BNHA, so I have Minority World from Toriko minus oneshotting people by scattering their atoms. neat.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Healing_Immunity
WTF is this shit?

Hmm, HxH.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Precognitive_Immunity this is the worst.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Beginning_Embodiment

Does it matter if I just Rewrite either universe?

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Rejection

The safer and fun one.

if I were to live in BnHA-verse I'd have completed OfA.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Combat

also, looking at this I have to still point out what a fucking hack Hori is.

the one my wife is from

Attached: a8d95f7475c96dad5988ba307293358f.jpg (1700x2000, 1.07M)

Academia. You can evolve your quirk into anything. Kind of like a video game skill tree.

Based hori allowing people to evolve a useless ability into a good one. Much better than anything else used.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Planetary_Empowerment

I'm listening...

juan punch in boku no pico if you are born without a quirk you are fucked but in OPM you can train like a madman to awake your true potential

I choose Hero Academia verse because there are more powers in population and bigger chance to have any power. But since I'm rolling here

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_Pulse_Emission
Not that usefull on it's own but as counter of technology it become something really good. Probably real pain learning how to deal with it where it could ruin any daily live electronics.

>Mignolaverse
Aw hell naw, the apocalypse they're struggling against actually goes off there and there isn't any way back.

If you pick BNHA you can sell this power to AFO. He probably would love quirk what screw its user over

What kind of fucking lunatic would want to live in the Mignolaverse?

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reptilian_Physiology
Damm i wanna go to the MHA universe I would just be a random monster in OPM

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Universal_Irreversibility

Huh....

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Pain_Embodiment
This is fucking stupid. I guess I'm forced to choose the Boku No Stakes universe.

if i lived in mha universe would i have to suck dekus dick like everybody is currently doing

>That time we had this thread and ended up arguing over if the team of "hero" anons could defeat the team of anons with obvious "villain" powers

Fun times.

Attached: 58.png (567x505, 250K)