Carole & Tuesday

Subs are out. No thread?

Attached: cap_[PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8]_00_18_21_01.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1121231724875321344
news.quirktastic.co/post/introducing-nai-br-xx-the-voice-behind-new-black-female-led-anime-carole-tuesday/
caroleandtuesday.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2kTwpOxEgzM
youtube.com/watch?v=5OQlLgsNxR0
youtube.com/watch?v=CBf7A17xudU
youtube.com/watch?v=BdrLyk8mV6M
youtu.be/iY05EItRfKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CYDP_8UTAus
youtube.com/watch?v=4MR6D7tL38U
youtube.com/watch?v=ia0AyzYql3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W-wKu6vfEfg&feature=share
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stutenkerl
youtube.com/watch?v=gA03iyI3yEA
youtube.com/watch?v=XUs6CznN8pw
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6QCaqCC5g
youtu.be/CNNmBtNcccE
youtube.com/watch?v=8mhKObAH6Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS SHIT

feels very plain despite all the futuristic stuff

>tfw you're waiting for your laundry and some girls start stomping and singing in public

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_09.23_[2019.04.25_12.21.38].j (1280x720, 114K)

Attached: disgusted lesbians.png (1280x1440, 2.07M)

I actually fully expect things to not change that much in next 100 years. Unless some incredibly new and cheap energy gets invented/discovered we are stuck with things looking like they do now because of necessity and utility.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_03.15_[2019.04.25_19.23.23].j (1280x720, 119K)

That's probably more realistic to how things will be. We're already living a cyberpunk future compared to even 25 years ago yet it feels plain. Day to day life just only slowly changes and people are always people.

i like this show until the singing segments and then i have to sit there for two minutes while two english vocalists who dont even sound remotely similar to carole or tuesday take over, and the japanese animators who don't understand english vowel sounds or mouth movements completely fail to match the english singing to the mouth animation making the disconnect even worse

Attached: 1434684221782.png (500x598, 240K)

Make sure to wait for Netflix dub then. You are much more likely to enjoy that.

Why aren't they blushing at the guy muscular body?
Are they gay?

Are the english vocalists also their english voice actresses? Definitely would be less jarring at least.

But then you'd have to deal with an english dub.

There's been no confirmation that the dub will use the english singers as the actual voice actresses

>that fucking Banksy ripped picture
I wasn't expecting it

This.
I tried to watch the singing parts, but I just can't stand it. Other than that,it seems ok.

When Carole & Tuesday was announced I was really happy that we're getting a non-idolshit show with Japanese singing. Haha. Fucking netflix.

B-but muh AGI

Something feels off with his voice, it sounds like it was recorded with a cheaper mic or something.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03v2 (WEB 720p AAC) [A320E671].mkv_snapshot_05.44_[2019.04.25_18.41.09] (1280x720, 136K)

Yeah something was very wrong with Gus's audio in this episode. Sounded like it was all coming through in mono or something.

>netflix trying to make me watch dubs

Attached: wvv561t6ceyy.jpg (480x363, 48K)

It is more likely that it was Watanabe himself that wanted it like that.

>(((goldman)))

so, its confirmed

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_08.22_[2019.04.26_00.48.07].j (1280x720, 579K)

Their dubs are better than Viz and Sentai.
t. 3 episode rule.

if the ultimate message of the show is that achieving success as musicians on your talent alone is superior to using unrelated media like being an idol/model as a stepping stone then isnt it sort of compromised by the fact that this show is clearly a stepping stone for the two vocalists doing the songs

Attached: 1554394114607.jpg (729x787, 112K)

>watching enough dubs to know this

Nice catch

You know it had to be a black dude between them in the laundromat, because anyone else would've gotten up and walked away when they started stomping and shit.

i meant the direction is not exciting. seems like a safe bet taken at each point. its still early in the show and think ill keep watching for now anyways

Is Angela in this episode, and does she look sexy?
Otherwise I won't bother.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 02 (WEB 720p AAC) [232060A6].mkv_snapshot_03.25_[2019.04.18_20.05.18].j (1280x720, 86K)

Yes and yes.

im only watching it because its not school and its not isekai. funny how thats basically what anime is about now

I need proof.
Proof of sexy.

>isnt it sort of compromised by the fact that this show is clearly a stepping stone for the two vocalists doing the songs
Well yes, but there's no way around that, even idols shows with supposedly amateur singers get amazing seiyuu for their roles.

Watanabe is a huge westaboo, he probably insisted on getting english vocalists.

Angela a best
Tuesday a second best
Carole a shit

Attached: 1555613498012.jpg (480x720, 57K)

Does Japan care about this at all?

whats with the smilies?

is that drake

>mom brings her friend Anthony home
oh no no no no. I hope onii-chan runs away from home, too.

All three are Best Girl, actually.
But Angela is bestest.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 02 (WEB 720p AAC) [232060A6].mkv_snapshot_04.38_[2019.04.18_20.07.57].j (1280x720, 83K)

And dropped. Wow what a boring show.

Attached: 1537574129731.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

You just know some doucebag has something similar in his mcmansion right now.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_07.23_[2019.04.25_20.25.56].j (1280x720, 135K)

Calling it now, Angela's and AI man's 'perfect' song will get beaten in the charts by Carole & Tuesday's pop song since it has SOUL.

unpopular fact: girls are faggots

What really kills it for me are the akward-sounding lyrics. They were clearly written by a Japanese person so they don't really sound like real lines. "Can you hear my tears of the lonieliest girl" just sounds weird.

There was clearly something wrong with the way they recorded his lines, it was really jarring

Lol at out of nowhere banksy reference

The question is why aren't they taking turns pegging his tight ass while making out?

Poor art direction. It should have looked more like the OP.

Actually it's pretty much disney channel idolshit: the anime.

Ertegun's "music" is horrible and he deserves to have his house burnt down properly.

What was with the manager voiced by Akio Otsuka this episode? His voice sounded like it was recorded far more poorly than all of the other characters.

banksy will be considered classical art in the future

>barner bros
>marner bros

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_11.45_[2019.04.25_19.28.10].j (1280x720, 351K)

how many times are they going to zoom in on that fucking gay owl

God, she's perfect.
Absolutely perfect.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_06.48_[2019.04.25_19.26.36].j (2760x720, 477K)

>>that fucking Banksy ripped picture
>I wasn't expecting it

Amazing how something so recent made it there

>Calling it now, Angela's and AI man's 'perfect' song will get beaten in the charts by Carole & Tuesday's pop song since it has SOUL.

And it will be glorious to see their devastated faces

>can't use real company names
>can use real artist names
Maybe they got permission from the artists or something, although they've referenced quite a few so far. I wonder if this will have to change for the west like Jojo does.

Fuck, I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find the problem on my side.
But Carol did blush when he stripped.

Why the fuck didn't Rody show the video to a DJ and introduced them as some of his friends? The whole point of the meeting was them making a track together.
Also why barely anyone watches the show? It's great, top-2 in this season for me. Did potential yurishit scared off people? I'm glad that it doesn't even remotely go into that direction.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03v2 (WEB 720p AAC) [A320E671].mkv_snapshot_17.31_[2019.04.25_20.54.05] (1280x720, 96K)

I'm a cracker and I wouldn't gotten up. Cute girls doing cute teen stuff (I mean the cute stuff, not the annoying stuff) is enjoyable.

Curious how Tuesday's mom's political aspirations will fit into all this.

>Maybe they got permission from the artists or something
Pretty sure Japan's laws regarding that are just different hence why Araki can reference literally anything he wants.

I don't blame them.

what if the twist is that at the end angela joins them and they become a trio

carole

and(gela)

tuesday

Attached: 1433334990838.png (731x645, 160K)

I thought that it was the point all along. Angie's gonna be their vocalist once she hear them because she seeks something more authentic and is willing to somber in obscurity to do so.

This is just a badass way to do a jam session

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1121231724875321344

That would be nice. But I'm wholly prepared to watch a generic "soul real music blows AI-generated shit out of the water and changes the industry completely" ending.
At least the show is good anyway.

They also will have do deal with Angela breaking free from her mother control and that will be quite similar to a Tuesday situation.

Seems like a weird unrelated side plot at this point. Probably will give insight into Tuesday's backstory at least.
I'm curious too to see how her brother will turn out.

Cringe.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Fuck circle jerking around social media.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Buzzkill. I bet you're the kind of guy who would call the manager if teen started to sing in a laudromat to make them stop.

I’m glad black people are drawn right in this show and not some racial stereotype like sister krone

Tuesday clearly considered it a possibility.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_18.53_[2019.04.25_20.29.07].j (1280x720, 92K)

It's amazing the difference it makes when the artists decide to draw people that look different from one another and not generic robot-anime-man/woman background characters. It gives it a lot of life and even though I think the story is pretty lame, I'm enjoying just looking at it.

No tits

Yes, like I said, perfect.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_07.25_[2019.04.25_20.34.44].j (1280x720, 124K)

>it's like they were looking at walking garbage

>This whole scene.
>That awful dialogue.
>This poor dude that only wanted to do his fucking laundry
Jfc, Watanabe.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.25_[2019.04.25_15.36.38].jpg (1920x1080, 848K)

The talk about how C&T sing "normal pop music" made me remember the kinds of pop music I like. And brought me to a useful comparison of what I like to what I don't like. Jennifer Lopes. She has songs in both english and spanish, and they are both pop songs, but her spanish songs are to my liking, while her english songs are not.
Why is that, I asked myself, and found an answer: rhythm. Her english songs were simpler, less complex in both rhythm and singing. Her spanish songs had just enough variations in the way they played and were sung to keep them melodic but also add pleasing complexity.
Same thing with C&T, their songs are light music, but they are complex enough to make me like them.

God, that was terrible.

It's worse that it looked like it was going to be some spontaneous performance, but then made a sudden cut and it continued as private practice at their home.
What the fuck.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

She's rich, she didn't. She was oujo-seething.

>they were looking at walking garbage

Care to elaborate your "thought", shitposter?

That's what her mom has been doing.

I am still having a hard time buying Carole's and Tuesday's relationship. I wish they would do more to endear us to them.

>That awful dialogue.
>They're kinda like us. They were completely still, then suddenly started moving. It had a chance encounter, and got filled up with all kind of things.
Wew.

Attached: [PAS] Carole and Tuesday - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.56_[2019.04.25_15.43.45].jpg (1920x1080, 866K)

I'd like to fill Tuesday up with my semen.

That's kinda poetic too, let's write a song about it.

Where is the poemanon when we need him?

Tuesday's vagina
Dripping with my semen is
What I want to see

Just usual stuff. Terrible art, terrible characters, terrible music, terrible plot.
Absolutely godawful insert song segment almost made me puke.

Very good user
But know this is the wrong thread
See you tomorrow

I want to suck Tuesday's little martian cock.

Tuesday's butthole is probably incredibly pristine with the most beautiful light pink hue. Truly one worthy of an aristocrat!

Suddenly moving
Filled up with all kinds of things
Normal Tuesday night

Until Carole's chocolate fists stretch it out.

I think we have something solid here.

Attached: 158679537534.jpg (415x628, 61K)

Tuesdays's butthole is probably the only good thing about this show.
>emoji sculpture

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I thought it was obvious the DJ has incredibly shitty taste.

Tuesday's just hot in general to be honest.

You could say that, but with this show I just can't tell whether it's the creator's bad taste or in-show bad taste.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 02 (WEB 720p AAC) [232060A6].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Don't worry too much about that, you're just a little retarded.

How will they be able to live up to this performance when they actually show it?
There is no way that their hyping of it will actually match what we will see.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_00.06.072.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

this continues to be one of the best shows of the season. it's a shame it's trapped in netflix hell

>it's a shame it's trapped in netflix hell
Only if you are retarded would this actually matter.

Same. By now I think this is the most realistical outcome. Everything evolves with the speed of a snail and people are as stupid as ever, politicians sleep and everyone just wants their "old days" back.
It's almost 2020 now damn. When I was a kid I assumed I would travel with flying cars and enjoying some full out VR worlds right now.

At least it's getting consistent subs from a competent fansub group. Usually netflix shit like this kills discussion but threads are going to just fine now.

i mean yeah, for me personally it doesn't matter but it means fewer people know that the show even exists until they drop it on netflix six months from now and everyone watches the entire thing in a week and moves on. same thing happened with hisone & maso-tan, the netflix model is terrible for discoverability and weekly discussion

When I was a kid a mobile phones was a sci-fi thing, home PC's were extremely rare and internet could as well not exist.
Fuck off.

Ya’ll need to read dis!

news.quirktastic.co/post/introducing-nai-br-xx-the-voice-behind-new-black-female-led-anime-carole-tuesday/

Hisone threads were great though.

I hope Angela sings next episode. With a good voice

Fuck off.

you now remember that one picture

Technology is going to be absolutely insane if we the ability to have a terraformed Mars. Virtual reality and sex bots will absolutely be a thing where you can no longer discern between fiction and reality. Just decades ago you couldn't even imagine the internet as it is today and things like our smartphones. Technological advancement had been exponential, so saying it's slow is pretty fucking dumb.

Yuri!
They are not attracted to this?

And they managed to terraform it to Brooklyn level in only 50 years.
[x] Doubt

No! This is a important anime user

Same. Mobile phones barely existed, and if they did, you could at most do phone calls. Most households didn't have a computer. Internet barely existed, it was an avant-garde research thing.
Our world has changed a lot. My grandparents had no fucking ideas what computers were or why their grandkids spent so much time on them. Without doubt it'll be the same for us when we're old. Something new will come and we'll barely "get" it.
Carole & Tuesdays in fact look a bit outdated with making social media the hip new thing, like a middle aged person getting used to its smartphone and trying to tell the world how mind blowing they think it is.

C&T was in production with space dandy ended.

Personality is a big thing for girls. This guy aura exudes more "Superficial Douchebag" than "Confident and Handsome". He's no Akio, that's for sure.

Most likely was some underage kid with no real sense of time and reference. Honestly I'm pretty jealous of future generations that will have incredible technology that we can't even imagine yet, assuming we don't all kill each and knock ourselves back technologically.

Well I was born in the 80s, not saying internet is a big thing. But while I feel it's one of those great steps I feel that nothing big will happen afterwards. Smartphones are just a logical consequence of internet of PCs and phones only turned the internet into "real life 2.0". It's not even the cool mysterious internet from the 90s and early 00s anymore. I need something new and big.

I think we're in a sort of transition period. The next big thing will probably people going to the Moon again or to Mars and it will take some time.

The social media wankery would've been more or less interesting five years ago like when Gatchaman Crowds did some commentary on it but right now this feels like Watanabe just goes senile and loses any connection with time.
At this point i'm just waiting him to introduce a Five-like garbage antagonist just to see how hard this whole thing will crash and burn.

Attached: 1530897439060.png (253x253, 72K)

Yeah, I think so too. I really want to know what the next big thing is. The problem is that the internet was such a radical shift in human history and the setting we live in that most other inventations will be boring in comparison. I can't imagine anything that would actually fuck with me in a postive or negative way other than some full out AR or VR experience or some space related stuff as you said.

>At this point i'm just waiting him to introduce a Five-like garbage antagonist just to see how hard this whole thing will crash and burn.

We did’nt get that in space dandy.
Plus this has a different script writer

the instagram thing is cross platform viral marketing
as for the general level of tech in the show, well i think it was a director decision to go NOT BROOKLYN

Pretty sure washing machines in the future will instantenously clean and sanitize our clothing, assuming the clothes don't automatically self clean themselves.

Space Dandy was a joint effort.

The effect of the internet on mankind was really a disappointing. Rather than bringing the world together and facilitating global movements with the power of unrestricted instant communication, we got twitter with its poisonous politics and social justice shit, and youtube, which turns everyone into numbed attention whores. Social media now make a big part of the internet, and most people only care about this part of it. The internet used to be a treasure trove of information you couldn't find anywhere else, and everything was interesting.

I don't know what the next big technological thing is, maybe bio engineering. But the most important future things will be the worsening social effects of capitalism: what do you do if everyone is unemployed? What do you do if the environment gets destroyed to a degree it affects our lives and we can't do anything to fix it?

Attached: 1551996030099.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

>The effect of the internet on mankind was really a disappointing.
Yeah these are my thoughts as well. It can basically cause a new age for humanity and yet people only use it to talk about celebrities even more, just now online too. And the rest is attention whoring, see instagram and everything and youtubers spewing the stupidest shit and having big rapid fanbases that consider every stupid comment as the word of God and who might as well be members of some pseudo-religious cult.

Nano machines will allow us to implant incredible technology, and things like physical screens will be a thing of the past. With just your mind, you'd be able to create a simulation based on your thoughts alone. Like you could take a look at Tuesday, and the AI will automatically generated a simulation of her that's so realistic that you can't tell the difference. The simulation will use machine learning to generate its depiction of what it thinks Tuesday's butthole would look and smell like, all from your quick glance at her that just lasted moments. The virtual reality units will provide total stimulation such as the feel and smell. What a future.

I would think about ripping her head off but i'm too much of a pussy to do anything.

>Carol blushing as she watches DJ Ertegun
>/u/

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_14.35_[2019.04.25_21.46.42].j (1280x720, 113K)

>Jennifer Lopes
Literally who?

>thinking of ripping off the head actually nice teenagers because they're having a bit of harmless fun.
Sadsac.

can someone drop a stream link?

>What really kills it for me are the akward-sounding lyrics. They were clearly written by a Japanese
Retard

doesn't that make you the real cringe and every time you cringe it's just because you're reminded of your own lack of courage to live the life you want to

More likely, the cancer we have no, internet advertising, will spread even further and dominate our lives. You realize that the big ones like facebook, twitter, youtube, are just advertising (showing you ads, but also sponsored content) and market research (selling your data to other corps). With machine learning on the rise, there's the danger it will make inroads into real life. People will just find it convenient if a machine preempts their wishes. So called AIs will be everywhere, probably replacing most service workers, and nannys and teachers if we're truly unlucky. Soon these algorithms will decide what we'll do because they'll give us restricted and "preferred" choices, marginalizing true freedom.

>Carole blushing as she watches DJ Ertegun's Ertegun
>/u/

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_17.30_[2019.04.25_21.51.20].j (1280x720, 96K)

Lopez. She was before your time, it's normal to not know her.

I mean, we're extremely close to mass producing 3D printed organs, but humans don't care about stuff like that unless it directly affects them.

>We did’nt get that in space dandy.
We did.

[ ] Not told
[X] Told
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the told Republic
[X] ToldSpice
[x] The Elder Tolds IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: Toldberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World Told
[X] Told King of Boletaria
[x] Countold Strike
[x] Unreal Toldament
[x] Stone-told Steve Austin
[X] Half Life 2: Episode Told
[x] World of Warcraft: Catoldclysm
[X] Roller Coaster Toldcoon
[x] Assassin’s Creed: Tolderhood
[x] Battletolds
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shatold of Chernobyl
[X] Toldasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] Told of Duty 4: Modern Toldfare
[X] Pokemon Told and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of Told
[X] Rampage: Toldal Destruction
[x] Told Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham Told
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The Told
[x] Super Mario SunTold
[x] Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Told
[X] Toldstone creamery
[x] Mario Golf: Toldstool Tour
[X] Super Told Boy
[X] Left 4 Told
[X] Battoldfield: Bad Company 2
[x] Toldman Sachs
[X] Conker’s Bad Fur Day: Live and Retolded
[x] Lead and Told: Gangs of the Wild West
[x] Portold 2
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z Toldkaichi Budokai
[x] Toldcraft II: Tolds of Toldberty
[x] Leo Toldstoy
[x] Metal Gear Toldid 3: Snake Eater
[X] 3D Dot Told Heroes
[x] J.R.R Toldkien’s Told of the Rings
[x] Told you that ps3 has no games
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: Toldal War
[x] Gran Toldrismo 5
[x] Told Calibur 4
[x] Told Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTold of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent Told
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] demon’s told
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-Told
[X] Biotold 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] icetold
[x] Cartold and Toldsday

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_19.09_[2019.04.25_21.54.05].j (1280x720, 123K)

That clown doesn't get to criticize anybody else's music.

Angela > Carole > Tuesday

This

Tuesday > Carole > Angela

Does anybody have a webm of the Shining scene from last episode?

Angela’s trans mother Carole > Angela > Tuesday

No we did not.
Season 2 was better than season 1

I want to see young himher.

nobody likes it but Watanabefags and even they aren't that hype about it anymore.

Eww.

She/he is trans

>Nexflix
kill yourself shill

Yuri fags love it and it has a 9.12 on anidb. Higher score than space dandy season 1

On one hand, his financial success gives him some leg to stand on. On the other, what can he know about music when he doesn't even make what he plays?

I use these threads to shitpost honestly but shitposting can only do so much unless it's full autistic shitposting. call /pol/ back.

Did you hear the crap he played? He clearly knows nothing about music.

>/u/tards being tards
nothing new and fuck off back to where you came from normalfag

Don't talk to retarded shitposters.

People love it, and his business is booming. That's why he says "Fe" to C&T who bring self-written song to him. His whole livelihood and business model is based on "AI does it better".

Turns out not even Carol & Chooseday is free from written Engrish.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_21.05_[2019.04.25_22.10.09].j (1280x720, 92K)

It's a holiday celebrating Eminem.

Was it autism?

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2019.04.25_22.12.05].j (1280x720, 151K)

Carole and Tuesday join a hardcore punk band when?

They should start a Motörhead tribute band with Gus instead.

heh

>/u/ having good taste as always
fixed

i like the ed

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.57_[2019.04.26_04.05.avi_snapshot_00.00_[ (1280x720, 471K)

>Mather
thats not engrish. just think about it

Yes, pretty much. It didn't make a lot of sense for her to burn that, considering it was the song that she worked so hard to write with his black friend.

Both OP and ED are great. The songs are catchy and the visuals are fantastic.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.37_[2019.04.18_09.30.20].jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

I detest the way they walk during it.

All it's missing is Tuesday going "REEE".

girls are faggots!!

They're gay, man. Any straight girl or gay man would tap that regardless of personality.

I wouldn't.

You suck, no one is cares.

Then you should start a girlband and buy a good pair of scissors.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_19.28_[2019.04.25_22.23.15].j (1280x720, 160K)

Anal, bondage and torture with Angela!

thats not how sexuality works

Fucking thank you. I thought I was going crazy.

I do.

I even read it if we are thinking of the same picture.

I wanna see them switch clothes.

Attached: cultural appropriation.jpg (400x900, 96K)

>Carole blushing when she talks about how much she likes being with Tuesday
>(You)

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_20.25.297.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

nice lips

The character design are so good. Why can't every Anime be like this?

Would have been funny if she threw it in his face.

Nice user.

Imagine Tuesday eating Carole's chocolate.

I'm surprised at how quickly Carole got used to living with Tuesday and vice versa. Though Tuesday especially is very comfortable around Carole, considering she never had sisters or close girl friends

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_10.43_[2019.04.26_00.59.27].j (1280x720, 109K)

>Would have been funny if she threw it in his face.

I'd imagined that was her plan but it didn't go exactly as she want

>Terrorists mentioned in an article that can be seen for 5 frames.
Can't wait for this to suddenly become Planetes.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_21.04_[2019.04.25_17.57.26].p (1280x720, 1.25M)

It was just spur of the moment autism since she felt so dejected from his insults. Then it started burning her hands and she threw the papers.

Would nips even know what this is a reference to? How many more irl memes would the show include?

Attached: 354e5dyr.png (815x478, 544K)

Yeah this is 100% a somewhat hidden chekov's gun

She's an oujo, she's probably used to having a brown maid or two serving her in the bath.

Even I barely know about it. I only saw that it was a big thing in social media but the photo never looked interesting enough for me to spend 5 seconds to read a tweet or anything about it.

The westaboos will know.

Tuesday doesn't steal!

We already knew that from the last episode, though.
>follinwing
Still considerably better than a lot of anime, at least. Pretty much every sign and menu in the show so far has had pretty good English. All the restaurant/building names have been hilariously bad, though. "Red Pizza" with "Biologic Tomato" as their slogan or something from today's episode was perfect.

Attached: Carole & Tuesday - follinwing.png (1280x720, 685K)

>westaboos
user you're not Japanese, they're just westerners or art students.

>24 episodes
>get famous on episode 2

>male character has an actual role
Dropped

Pretty amazing.

Holy shit I thought something went wrong with my drivers or something.

Audio in a lot of anime is subpar recently.

What?

Set in cowboy bebop universe

does anyone know if there's a list of the upcoming episode titles? I really wanna know what songs they're going to use.

I think they meant to post it with subs, but I guess people were wondering if the city being the same as in the Cowboy Bebop movie, Alba City, was just a reference. But now we see they use the same currency, too.
I wonder if there'll be other stuff. Some character cameos would be fun. From Googling, Cowboy Bebop takes place in 2071 while Carole & Tuesday is set "Fifty years since mankind began migrating to the new frontier: Mars." So, probably somewhere around the same year, if it's supposed to be 50 years from right now. How far will the references go?

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_08.22_[2019.04.25_18.27.10].p (1280x720, 1.82M)

Space Dandy also had woolongs and everyone refuses to believe it's in the same universe as Cowboy Bebop.

What is the reference?

I could've sworn reading on Yea Forums that Watanabe said they're not related, but I probably imagined it.

Love the options on the washing machine.
>Prime Movie
>Doggy
>Live Flicks
>Toutube
"Doggy" especially kills me. I love Engrish.
I don't think there's a full list, but next episode is titled, "Video Killed the Radio Star".
I think the most you're going to get is the next week's title, unless they somehow get leaked. Just check the main website every week after it gets subbed: caroleandtuesday.com/
Does it really matter, though? It's not like they have any direct influence on each other, so whether they are or aren't in the same universe is irrelevant. I don't care either way, at least. I just enjoy the references.
Read the thread.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_08.43_[2019.04.25_17.28.44].p (1280x720, 1.81M)

Anyone that has watched Lupin III Part V think this fuccboi looks like a genderbent Ami? He's even good with computers like her.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 02 (WEB 720p AAC) [232060A6].mkv_snapshot_13.06_[2019.04.25_18.39.53].p (1280x720, 1.17M)

nobody in this thread has any clue just how much I want to fuck tuesday

But I do.

Attached: Tuesday train sex4.webm (548x616, 725K)

>tfw you aren't the one Tuesday stumbled onto
>you will never take advantage of a naive rich girl on her own
>you will never keep her locked up in your home while training her to be a cock slave

youtube.com/watch?v=2kTwpOxEgzM

Can't wait for the Spike cameo in the last episode

>see a corgi being chased across a street in the background
fund it

Carole and Tuesday will play at the Halloween parade

I thought she looked a little too plain, but the animation of her walking to the side in the ED is immensely attractive. The look on her face and the way she's slightly looking down is at least 50% illegal. Not so much on the forward walking animation, though.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].webm (516x720, 1.15M)

Does he represent all EDM artists or just the mainstream ones like Deadmau5, Marshmellow, and Steve Aoki?

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_14.24_[2019.04.25_19.14.50].j (1280x720, 325K)

Must just be the mainstream ones because he's trash just like the ones you named.

If you are a pimply 15 year old edgelord who would even fuck a goat, you can't comprehend that.

I bet you can write better music than them.

Extremely weak argument, I hope you expand your horizons.

I probably can, and I dont even know how to read sheet music

They really need someone to spell check those English words

What a lewd line.
Considering the amount of correct English throughout the anime, like I mentioned, they clearly have someone checking most of the stuff. Only a couple of spelling errors have popped up. The real problem is the sentence structure of the English songs in the OP/ED and the insert songs, but they still sound good despite that, so it's not too big a problem, at least for me.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_12.41_[2019.04.25_17.33.08].p (1280x720, 1.72M)

At least it's shitting on EDM cancers

>the poor one plays the piano
>the rich one plays the guitar
I'm pretty much sure it should be the inverse.

It's a keyboard, not a grand piano or something.

This fucking faggot

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_14.33_[2019.04.26_02.11.50].j (1280x720, 100K)

>music

>UNIX command on shirt
Better than expected.

>Also why barely anyone watches the show?
Most "people" can't deal with stuff not being on HS.

Imagine

Attached: 1540346633563.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Bit of a stretch

What is she eating?

Attached: 1532777673960.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

A local Mars delicacy.

A vodoo doll of Carole.

>They were clearly written by a Japanese person so they don't really sound like real lines. "Can you hear my tears of the lonieliest girl" just sounds weird

Either that or they didn't hire a good songwriter but the staff are happy enough with their english lyric song so they're not fussed.

Yeah but people on Yea Forums shouldn't have this problem.

Unfortunately, many people here have a lot of problems that they ought not to have.

Isn't ine of those japanese pastries with sweet bean filling? I ate a few chinese versions of those. They're good.

notTaiyaki

Why did they show these discount Carole and Tuesday actors during episode 2? If they turned them down when they applied for the roles, they should've just left it at that. Having them in an episode probably just hurts them more.

Attached: Carole & Tuesday - Discount Carole and Tuesday.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

Despite its flaws I like this show the most by far this season. I just love how lighthearted and happy it is. Hopefully it doesn't devolve into a dramafest.

isn't this the Martian-yaki?

Tuesday is the cutest, but discount C&T is a cuter pair than regular C&T

Martianyaki?

>This anime
>Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars aren't big names anymore
>But apparently Cyndi Lauper is
I know it's supposed to be the future, but that sounds awkward as fuck.

Attached: katyusha.jpg (768x768, 88K)

>Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars
Who?

It's gotta be a cycle thing. There's so much music in whatever year it is and Music Companies can shovel up some old stuff in their backlog and recycle it for the kids.

>Series is Japanese
>With Japanese staff
>Songs are all in English
>Only Western artists are mentioned
What did Watanabe mean by this?

Why so many nigs?

Pretty sure she should be playing the bongos.

japs cant into spess

Eh. Fairy Gone is more edgy-fun, Senko is fluffier, and Isekai Quartet even manages to be funnier.

It's a weak season, but that's all that gives this a chance.

Attached: auak5ee3y6401.jpg (1200x957, 400K)

Attached: Dominican+Republic+vs+Haiti+growth.jpg (675x383, 67K)

Carole is cute!

Attached: 30xp-gorilla-articleLarge.jpg (600x563, 96K)

80s nostalgia must have been popular on Mars when Tuesday was growing up.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1511366356825.webm (1280x720, 15K)

might be really pink

Attached: 1530851907775.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

I see buttholeposting is back in the menu.

Attached: Sakura%20Quest%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2006.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Caroles buttholes is probably putrid and unclear, given that she's an urban youth with a minimal sense personal hygine and 2+ STDs.

Attached: NBHAAD-2016-Infographic-01.png (828x566, 74K)

Asshole. Not cool.

>This poor dude that only wanted to do his fucking laundry
he was getting into it dude.

It never left the menu.

>new phone who isidis

It's just some redditor faggot who doesn't watch anime crying because niggers hurt his feelings.

It's called being extroverted.

Attached: 1529976291170.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

that is quite the arm pussy you got there miss

A get it now, producer is Watanabe's self-insert.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8]_00:05:00_02.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Deleted for saying the N word

Is this a Netflix show like that """anime""" with Will Smith's son or something? I know nothing about it but just looking at the screenshots in this thread I see garbage looking western designs and lots of black people

What is he thinking?

Attached: 1556217493141__01.jpg (791x1080, 149K)

And cowboy bebop had lots of Asian people

They all got sent to mars

>why couldn't I be in the gay boys anime instead, they show butt

It's armpit pussy, but yes.

>UH, ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OUT OF THIS ANIME BECAUSE IT'S FOR JAPANESE ONLY, UNDERSTAND

What the fuck bros I thought you said this show was progressive?

Attached: a01226.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>Carol should have her hair down every time

>Tuesday should have her clothes off every time

It's been a while since I felt there was a girl truly worthy of pink butthole posting. Just picture Tuesday's sun-deprived pale and milky white butt cheeks and how they highlight the most beautiful pink butthole flesh known on Mars. There's no doubt that butthole has only known the best of bidets that money can buy and that have worked hard to get her into the state that it's in today.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03v2 (WEB 720p AAC) [A320E671][00_11_10]001.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03v2 (WEB 720p AAC) [A320E671][00_11_11]001.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Yeah. He had that "Where did I go wrong?" look and those two cute girls just went and brighten his day. T'was enjoyable.

Kek. Oujos are the best.

You made me do it.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].webm (1280x720, 299K)

Attached: 1545274252184.png (2560x1920, 3.52M)

nice desu ne~

real talk, this is one of the worst shows i have ever seen

Bullshit.

I am starting to like the show, but the show IS a typical MTV/Disney teenage drama for 14yo girls. So far real complaint is lack of originality, since i feel like i watched this stuff dozen of times already - or maybe all movies about "musicians roadtrip to glory" are all the same. Plus there are too great mastodons in the genre it`ll never be able to even nearly approach in quality:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OQlLgsNxR0
youtube.com/watch?v=CBf7A17xudU
youtube.com/watch?v=BdrLyk8mV6M

Atm its somewhere below Instant Star - mainly because lacks actual plot and really catchy songs.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv - 09;34;38.496.jpg (1280x720, 462K)

They still shown no AI music. How the hell you want to claim "analog music is better than digital" when you don't show the rival?

youtu.be/iY05EItRfKQ

Attached: analog vs digital.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

>seething NEFFEX hater

youtube.com/watch?v=CYDP_8UTAus

For some reason I thought of this, but it's kinda close.

Attached: Sudoku_2.png (250x188, 87K)

>indie song win against Nicki Minaj ass to dumb beats on screen
not happening

And even if they would, the AI side will just get the stronger guns and present TWICE, plastic robots singing k-pop.

Can Carole and Tuesday show that much skin on screen? No? No success.

Angela is just a victim.
Read up on child stars it's fucked up.

How do they end up succeeding then?

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_18.01_[2019.04.25_23.04.57].j (1280x720, 96K)

space dandy literally has the toys in the attic fridge in it, it's clearly in the same universe as bebop

Girl needs a helmet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MR6D7tL38U

That should have been painful as fuck.

even with martian gravity?

By staying true to themselve, by gathering a small but loyal fan base, by accepting to be part of the bottom feeders of the world of celebrities.

Or it can be Wong, a standard currency in Outlaw Star/Angel Links, which Cowboy Bebop completely ripped off along with everything else in its setting.

What's to protect?

>man, this some ol' bullshit

Attached: 29879721321170.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Do they aknowledge the different gravity anywhere?

Literally says woolongs

>Read up on child stars it's fucked up.
I did. Drew Barrimore is the biggest bitch and slut ever existing and was so since youngest age.

>Read up on child stars it's fucked up.
Oh no child stars have to get real jobs what is wrong with this world why cant they live life on easy mode forever?

>Old lesbian saying.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2019.04.26_18.37.04].j (1280x720, 448K)

Shit now I have to watch the 5th element again.

Just watch RobiHachi this season

youtube.com/watch?v=ia0AyzYql3Y

Peak perfomance
Absolute unit

>fetishising shitty pop music
This show is dumb.

>MUH CYDNI LAUPER
Show is definitely yuri

>banksy
this show is too hip.

Attached: 1555421888081.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

just got done watching the newest episode. it was painfully mediocre and the voice switch during the music bits was still very displeasing. fuck you guys for recommending this. I want my time back.

Yes.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_02.04.124.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

God LL girls have such lewd bodies.

Attached: d5dbffdf4b7c533ea9244a8053301659.jpg (1280x1823, 254K)

This really made me smile. The coziest show I’ve seen in a few seasons as an ex music student (now in finance)

Fuck off, Ertegun.

Music sure is top tier.

I like these dorks.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_12.31_[2019.04.26_21.42.43].j (1280x720, 451K)

god no.

Holy shit, I thought Demon Slayer would be AOTS but I guess it's gonna be tough to decide. I bloody love this anime, from the music to the phenomenal animation, scene composition and writing to the characters and the world they've created.

Fuck this is good

Attached: HeresJohnny.jpg (2553x1364, 176K)

7 more composers lineup to this show.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-wKu6vfEfg&feature=share

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stutenkerl

Its a german thing.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_10.54_[2019.04.26_12.02.12].j (1280x720, 498K)

Is this bait?
What world have they even created? It is hardly any different from ours except the AI music makers. And table touch screens

nah, he's just streaming newfag.

The Mars setting is more subtile than i hoped, yes. Its feels more like a 2040's brooklin show. With lesbians.

Well the world is in the everyday things and subtleties. I meant the sci-fi obviously, which I like a lot. Very realistic take on the future I think

Would like to hear what "AI music" sounds like tho

>>Would like to hear what "AI music" sounds like.
You'd think they would show that very early on.

Thinking about thighs like I usually do.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_09.07_[2019.04.26_19.42.46].j (1280x720, 428K)

They can't show it because it would immediately blow the shitty C&T songs out of the water.

Is it wrong that I want to drink Tuesday's pee and then have her crush my balls while looking in my eyes and calling me a good boy?

Ertegun's logo looks like it writes Pitbull on first sight. Is that a coincidence?

Yes, because it would in no way reflect her personality.

>Would like to hear what "AI music" sounds like tho
Something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=gA03iyI3yEA

Or this one
youtube.com/watch?v=XUs6CznN8pw
>The instrumentation was composed with artificial intelligence, lyrics and vocal melodies written by by Taryn.

How are /pol/tards coping with this show actually being great?

The first one is more to my taste, but the second one isn't bad either. I wouldn't have known they were written by AI desu

Not /pol/, but this show is overwhelmingly average. I still enjoy it though.

Probably by being distracted by another happening and the fact that this show isn't all that good actually.

With actual real life happenings going on at an alarming rate, cute black girls in anime don't seem to matter at all

The lyrics in pop songs are so generic already them being generated by AI might not even make much of a difference.

I wanted to try this and there no english episodes on nyaa, I guess it must be so shitty no one even bothered to rip it. Is this really from Cowboy Bepop dircetor?

boku no pico

What this have to do with anything faggot? Also CoCo was best of them.

It's not even good, also normal people don't have problems with blacks being in movies/shows but how (((they))) force them into everything, even if setting had no black people at that period of time.

Bland, but not outright terrible.

How would they know? They don't watch anime.

You force your crap into everything.

retard

It also seems like they were recorded from the bottom of a well or something. Show's great if you fastforward through the singing

420 xd

Yes, I love watching my medieval european shows with token negros everywhere, it's just feels like right thing to do since evil white men oppressed them for last 6 million years.

Well Warner Bros actually has an active wing in Japan, so maybe they'd need permission from WB Japan to use the name.

I want what she's eating

You need to learn how to figure this shit out, bro.

After she's done eating it, right?

I'm glad Roddy isn't a pussy like i thought he would be going by his design

Attached: 1234565434567.jpg (329x402, 35K)

Attached: 1501090352830.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

sharon apple

I see you are a men of culture

dude go fuck a whore or something, jesus.

google average person in 2050
they're probably going for that

Attached: 1.jpg (247x360, 22K)

gokigenyou

so cute

Attached: 2.jpg (274x347, 24K)

>They still shown no AI music. How the hell you want to claim "analog music is better than digital" when you don't show the rival?

Maybe it's more auto-tune?

No. AI is supposed to analyze the peoples likes, genres, best performers and songs. It should be holographic Freddie Mercury dancing like Michael Jackson and singing Beatles songs

fucking Yea Forums's shit taste never ceases to amaze me. dropping this dull trash, for those who are enjoying this flop, don't recommend anything on this board ever again.

Do you think it's really possible to be this upset over a Mongolian cave animation? Or is this just autism at work. Really makes you wonder how sad the person's life is to actually write something like this for something so inconsequential.
I hope your life improves so you won't have to resort to posting stuff like this in the future, user. Alternatively, stop relying on other peoples' opinions and just watch what you think looks good. Then you won't have to blame others for your own faults.

haven't seen this stale pasta in a while, and he isn't wrong. this series isn't living to the hype at all.

Making the correct assumption that jpop doesn't have nearly the same market penetration as english stuff.
There isn't really much internationally big stuff that's not in english. I think Rammstein would be the biggest

>Rammstein is jpop
I'm okay with this.

Attached: 1552063552407.gif (225x225, 503K)

Rammstein is an internationally big and popular band that sings with a few exceptions purely in german.

oh, that's what you meant. I thought there's some idol group called Rammstein and wanted to make a joke.

I thought I was pretty clear with
>There isn't really much internationally big stuff that's not in english. I think Rammstein would be the biggest

Imagine Till Lindemann with twintails, going "bin ich kawaii, uguu~.

It's funny they have Flying Lotus and Thundercat as newcomers despite being more relevant than most of the other artists on there. Same for Taku Takahashi (of m-flo).
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6QCaqCC5g

I'm enjoying it because I came in with extremely low expectations, and ended up pleasantly surprised. At the same time though the show has a very western feel. Either they did a huge amount of research or they've got an American advising them, because stuff like the professional mourning job is pretty niche even in US culture.

Nobody cares about a nigger show.

it's just me being lazy at reading.

Deleted for saying the N word

Based

>subs are out
Anywhere I can find something better than Duwang-tier?

Attached: Got a feeling so complicated.png (722x816, 669K)

You baka-ass motherfucker.

Attached: [NoHelpHere] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_00.59_[2019.04.26_19. (1280x720, 409K)

Attached: [NoHelpHere] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_01.02_[2019.04.26_20. (1280x720, 523K)

pas

So is the Netflix cartoon popular with the japan?

is it?

>Rammstein is jpop
Pretty accurate description.

Attached: [PAS]_Carole_&_Tuesday_-_01_(WEB_720p_EAC3)_[7FC23048].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

HS has really spoiled this community if people can't find subs these days.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_17.10_[2019.04.26_13.17.28].j (1280x720, 101K)

It’s anime

I guess cowboy bebop is a cartoon too

I can sympathize with this man.

Will I like this show if I don't like blacks?

Attached: 1530044863306.jpg (991x1200, 131K)

Yes.

Attached: 1516973171646.png (269x304, 95K)

AHAHAHAHAHA your time is limited, fleshcucks! Soon we'll be NTR'ing your favorite musicians' vocal cords with our mighty chad AI music generators!

Attached: 1558976897882.png (1502x1099, 273K)

the dj was right though, they are generic trash

It's already here
youtu.be/CNNmBtNcccE
This is a bot spewing a constant stream of randonly generated death metal

metal isn't music though, it's just noise - any monkey randomly shitting on a guitar could reproduce it

I've been a streampleb and tentatively use torrents.
Bookmarked PAS for future use, though.

It will teach you to like blacks.

N

Not to mention the lyrics are the toppest of cringe. Thank God we've finally arrived at episode 3 so I can drop this shit heap. No regrets.

Please leave.

Not all metal is just growling and vomiting on the mic. There, I took your bait, happy now?

Attached: bait-kun.png (500x397, 54K)

Carole and Tuesday join noise rock band when?

behind every bait there is a grain of truth, you responded because deep down you know that metal is garbage

Stop trying so hard.

Yeah some metal is garbage. Some is good.

responded again
now do it again sweetie

Dude even Black people don't like Black people. I can vouch for that.

KyoAni won this season, but Bones get honorary 3rd place after Conan.

Attached: file.png (1155x1043, 636K)

Why do Gus's lines sound like they were recorded over the phone?

stop samefagging

>Carole and Tuesday after 3rd episode
>playing in the crosswalk begging passerbys to "please pick my show, please pick my show again!"

youtube.com/watch?v=8mhKObAH6Zo

I don't know lads, I am not feeling it.
What's even the point of setting it on mars?

You`ll know when terrorists will start blowing up stuff.

So they can play at the Halloween Festival from Cowboy Bebop

Lets them use future tech while not being tied to earth politics

this concept would have only worked if it was centered on actually good musicans, or at least ones with a cult following (like that tenacious d movie or something)

as is, the dj's comment about them being generic thots stands

Fun fact: no two persons on Earth would agree on a list of "actually good musicians".
Fun fact #2: "Cult followings" mean absolutely nothing in terms of people being followed being "actually good musicians".

>no two persons on Earth would agree on a list of "actually good musicians".
Funny, music being good is absolutely a human, social construct - by definition made by more than two people agreeing on it. Do two people ever agree on all things? Of course not, don't be an idiot. If a smaller, or greater number of people agree something you get everything from a pop star to a niche cvlt star

>dj's comment about them being generic
Had nothing to do with quality of their music or his musical tastes. After all, he didn't even listen, or read the sheet. He doesn't know what their song is and he dismisses it solely because they didn't follow an established business practice of contracting an AI to ghostwrite for them.
It just shows him as self-important douche who got short-sighted from keeping his head up his ass all the time.

Attached: too_hot.jpg (500x510, 33K)

What's going on here

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 03 (WEB 720p AAC) [958B95F8].mkv_snapshot_04.20_[2019.04.27_08.26.29].j (1280x720, 93K)

He is getting cucked

Attached: freud.png (640x480, 137K)

Attached: b627d841-2f21-450b-8fac-0b72ed86bf7d.png (1296x640, 1.01M)

I'm surprised at how STICC she is when latina/tan ethnicity idols and models are usually pretty thicc.

That Angela interview/house tour reminded me of the Kim Kardashian one, so fake.

Why so many niggers?

netflix quotas

Watanabe being Watanabe

You mean the 1 main character and some background characters?